Add Reply
New Poll

.:like a R E M I X, Mavis//Sam
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jul 5 2013, 02:58 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

Slipping his phone back into his pocket, he looked ahead at the crowded area with a lump forming in his throat. Chase wasn't going to be able to make it until later, so that gave Theo some time to look around, mingle with the crowd. Him and large crowds were never the best of friends. They always made him nervous, always made him want to just go back home and hide within the security of his apartment. Tobi and Chase would be company enough for him, but Chase told him that he needed to get out more.

Sighing heavily, he passed the guarding rails and made his way into the mess that was the crowded streets. Letting himself get pushed around, he heard bits of conversations, heard different bands playing, then the smells. Oh God the smells assaulted him as he walked. It was a mixture of body odor, frying grease, simmering coals from grills. Nothing that particularly tickled his nostrils. Oh the "advantages" of once being an animal.

Nearly getting ran over by a group of young kids, he clung to a lamp post before pulling himself up to stand on the bench beside it. He would be safe up there for now. Shaking his head he ran a hand through his hair as his eyes scanned over the heads of the crowd. Maybe he could see something that tickled his fancy, or perhaps run into someone to help keep him entertained. At least until Chase showed up.

The sign was bright, inviting, and a grin displayed across Theo's face as he saw it. Ice Cream. That would be fantastic on a day like today. Looking to the crowd before him, then lifting his gaze back to the sign, he plotted his safest way to his prize. No way was he going to get ran over by another group of kids again. Jumping down, he weaved through the crowd and pushed his way through a cluster of giggling girls before stumbling out into freedom.

Kneeling over with his hands on his knees, he shook his head once more. "It's a mess in there, I swear..." Slowly coming back to a natural standing position, he brushed his hands together before looking up at the large sign before him. He was victorious! Just before him was his beloved frozen treat. Looking around once more, he saw a familiar face just a few feet from him. His eyes widened and a smile replaced the smirk he had been previously wearing. "Mirela! Hey! Over here!" Lifting both arms above his head he waved them in the air to try and grab her attention. "Hey! Mirela, it's Theo! Mirela, hey! Look!"

hey young blood doesn't it feel like our time is running out? i'm gonna change you like a remix then i'll raise you like a phoenix wearing our vintage misery no, i think it looked a little better on me i'm gonna change you like a remix then i'll raise you like a phoenix
-------------------------------------------
Tags: MAVIS| Words: 450|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: ICE CREAM!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Jul 5 2013, 05:32 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

The sun bursts, clouds break This is life in color
She was a ball of energy, tightly wound and bouncing from one side of the street to the other. One minute she was swaying in front of a stage listening to people sing, the next she was off by the food stands shoveling food on a plate. She spun around on the dance floor, let the crowds carry her down the street, or hopping up on whatever offered a good vantage point over the crowds. Everything was so loud and colorful, so full of life, she couldn't help but get lost in it.

It was like she couldn't decide what to do first. She kept trying to remind herself that she didn't have to rush everything, she had plenty of time to enjoy all the fun stuff but she'd only managed to slow down for a few minutes before she saw something else that had her bouncing her way through the crowds.

Pulling off to the side again, she fanned herself with a paper fan she'd picked up somewhere she couldn't even remember. "At this rate you're going to burn out before they fireworks even start." She huffed, she should probably take a break and wander back to the refreshments. If she could remember which direction that was even in. This whole place had her dizzy between the noises, colors, and sounds. She'd never been at a human celebration before....they certainly went all out.

Straightening, she tucked her fan back in her purse and was taking a step forward when a familiar voice called her name. Using the momentum of her almost step, she spun around on her heel and scanned the crowd, until her eyes landed on a pair of waving arms and the familiar face that went with them. "Theo!" Her face lit up and she jumped, waving excitedly. She'd gotten pretty good at slipping through people and she might have even cheated a little and moved a bit faster then was probably humanly possible, but she was standing next to him in seconds, grinning.

She hugged him and nearly lifted him off the ground, because her energy level was that high, before she remembered that that probably wasn't polite. Letting go she beamed, tucking a loose strand of hair back from her face "Hai, oh my fangs, it's so good to see a familiar face! Isn't this place wild, I love it. So much fun an-oops, there I go getting excited again." She shook her head, laughing sheepishly before forcing herself to sit still."I should ask, how are you? Having fun? It's really really good to see you."

tag • outfit • notes
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jul 5 2013, 08:41 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

With a grin on his face, he stayed out of the others ways as he caught Mavis' attention. At least with her around, he could be entertained for awhile before Chase showed up. Besides, he wanted to let her know about the new puppies that Bambi had dropped off from a previous rescue. If anyone would appreciate the new additions to the shelter, it would surely be Mavis. There was something about that girl and puppies that had her spinning around like a child.

No more than he put his arms down she was at his side pulling him into a hug. A noise that resembled an odd chirp escaped from his lips as she lifted him off the ground, his feet kicking at air. In a matter of minutes, he was back on the ground and she was apologizing. Chuckling quietly, he ran a hand through his hair and straightened his shirt, offering the girl a grin. "Apparently someone was excited to see me."

Nodding in agreement with her, he turned his head to look out at the busy crowd. "Yeah, it's a pretty pumped party. Though, I don't think any of them are as excited as you are." Looking back at her with flashed a grin. "Did you fall into a cotton candy machine, or are you just that excited?" The poor thing was bouncing on her toes, like she'd never been to a party like this before.

His first couple years were hell in New York. He wasn't accustomed to anything, which caused him to clam up and stay hidden away inside. Any loud noises scared him and he refused to go anywhere that had a busy road. Which, considering it was New York, was pretty much everywhere. Though the years past, and he came to accept that this was his new life. He would cross over long enough to keep his memories and he was back on this side of the Portal. He didn't do it because he liked it here, he did it because he knew his home was gone.

Her laugh brought him back to the here and now, and he only grinned at her. "I've been doing alright. The shelter has some new puppies that need some attention." He could mention he had a boyfriend, that he was killing time til he got there, but that could wait. At least for now.

Perking his head at her last question he laughed. "Not as much fun as you. Did you have any plans, or were you just winging it?" Looking behind them at the ice cream stand, he nudged her with an elbow. "Mine consisted of devouring something sweet. If you want, you can join me, and we can catch up?"

hey young blood doesn't it feel like our time is running out? i'm gonna change you like a remix then i'll raise you like a phoenix wearing our vintage misery no, i think it looked a little better on me i'm gonna change you like a remix then i'll raise you like a phoenix
Tags: MAVIS| Words: 461|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: ICE CREAM!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Jul 6 2013, 02:05 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

She giggled "Yeah, sorry about that. I'm just...a little over excited." A little being a major understatement. She'd never been to a party like this before, and all the energy was making it hard to sit still for longer then a few seconds. She kept bouncing from one foot to another, before finally managing to grow about as still as she was capable of. Which wasn't much, considering she still managed to wiggle around in place.

"Oooh, Cotton candy, I should probably try that." She smirked a bit "Not sure if should be having sugar though. I'm just...well I've never been to a party like this before. Do they have these every year? They're absolutely amazing." Humans were amazing too, if they did things like this all the time. She could barely function she was so excited, and the good part hadn't even started yet.

Then he went and mentioned puppies and it was like she lost her ability to stay still again. "Puppies?" she almost forgot to breath for a second there "When do you work again? I'll totally pop in and come see them. What do they look like? Are the fluffy?" She seemed to realize her words were speeding up again and she paused, blinking, to slow down.

"Heh, I was just winging it. I heard there were fireworks...but I didn't think there'd be all of this." She gestured around "I get a little overenthusiastic when I'm excited. I really like new things..." She took a moment to take some deep breaths, hands resting on her stomach till she felt her body calming down. When she opened her eyes again she was back to a semi-normal level. Looking up at the ice cream stand as he nudged her, she nodded "Ice cream sounds wonderful." She grinned.

tag • outfit • notes
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jul 8 2013, 03:44 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

Adjusting the sleeves on his over shirt he kept the grin upon his face as she admitted she was excited. He couldn't blame her though, once he let the initial shock of so many people being in one place he could see the benefit of being excited. It was a chance to try new things, to meet new people.

Chuckling at her face as she 'oohed' at the cotton candy, he couldn't help but tease her. "If you keep bouncing like that I might just make my own by putting sugar in your pocket." Turning to look at the menu, he listened to her as he casually browsed at the flavors they had listed. It was obvious he would get strawberry, but it never hurt to look.

"You know I'm not really sure if they do or not. They might, I mean. I usually end up working on the holidays, 'cause I normally don't spend them with anyone." A smirk crossed his lips as he thought about the blonde he was going to be meeting up with tonight. "Though, that's finally changed for me, I'm assuming. So now I'm actually branching out and enjoying things like I'm suppose to."

Turning his head to look at her, his arms crossed over his chest he chuckled. She always had a soft spot for puppies. "This Thursday, and yeah. Stop on by. It's been awhile since you've been over. They're little golden lab puppies, all fuzzy and perfectly adorable."

Though he personally preferred the blood hound pups. He couldn't help it, Copper was a soft spot in his heart.

She continued on with her ecstatic mentions of her day, his eyes turned back to the menu and his eyes lit up. Reaching out with one hand he tapped her on the shoulder and pointed at the menu. "Hey, hey lookit this: They have cotton candy flavored ice cream."

With a grin on his face he focused his attention back on her. "If you want some, I'll buy.'

As expected, he had plans on the bowl of strawberry. Not only did strawberry taste the best, it would help calm his nerves. Knowing Mirela, he would need to be the calmer of the two. "Hey, if you want, we can go look around some. I've got time to kill before the fireworks start. I'm meeting my-uh. Well, I may have gotten myself a boyfriend since the last time we talked." His face grew hot as the blush ran down to his neck, nervously scratching at the back of his neck.

It was only recent, and to be honest he was scared that if he spoke too loud about it or actually admitted it- it would all disappear.

Tags: MAVIS| Words: 461|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: ICE CREAM!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Jul 11 2013, 08:04 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

Her eyes went wide for a moment "Do you think that'll work?" Then she seemed to realize how silly that sounded because she shook her head and laughed. "Course not...it'd probably be super messy." She made a face and brushed her hands over her dress. "That'd be so cool though." Plus she'd have a reason to be so bouncy, wouldn't she?

Focusing back on him and beamed "Oh that's wonderful. Everyone deserves to have fun. I'm glad you're getting out more." She was a little curious about why the change, but she figured he'd tell her eventually. Instead she zeroed in on the topic of puppies and her whole face lit up as he described them. "Oh my fangs! They sound like the most adorable things. I can't wait till Thursday, I'll totally come in to see them." She clapped her hands together in front of her chest and jumped up and down for a second in her excitement. She didn't know what it was about puppies, but ever since she'd crossed over she'd wanted one. Just looking at them had her getting all giddy and wanting to roll around on the floor with them.

Her excitement was getting the best of her again, but a tap on the shoulder brought her back down to earth. Her eyes flicked up to where he was pointing. Smiling she swiveled back to him "Oh would you really? That'd be wonderful...but you don't have to. I mean, I can...I don't want you to spend your money on me." She said, a nervous little laugh.

His invitation made her smile, but when he mentioned a boyfriend her smile widened to a grin. "Holy Rabies! Really?" She bounced in place and mentally chided herself to calm down. "Oh my fangs, what's he like...did you zing-wait- you probably don't know what that is. Nevermind." She shook her head "By the way I'd love to hang out with you till then..." she giggled "Fireworks, that's so cute."

tag • outfit • she got really happy
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Aug 1 2013, 01:00 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

It was hard to be in a sour mood around Mirela, even if he wasn't in a sour mood. She was honestly the most chipper person he had met in a long time, and he knew it did him good to be acquainted with people like her. It helped him open up more into the fox that he once was.

"Thursday it is then. Can't wait. I'm telling ya, you're gonna love them." And if he could, he would try to sweet talk her into taking one home with her. It shouldn't be hard, not with the way she acted around them.

Shaking his head he waved her thoughts about buying her something away. "That's what friends are for, right? It's my treat- don't worry about it." Taking a step closer to the stand, he paused when she asked about Chase. His grin grew wide and he felt that warm, tingly sensation in his stomach when he would think about the two of them finally calling themselves a couple. Turning to face her he raised an eyebrow as she was all bounce. "Zing? No- can't say I know what it is. Though I think you've mentioned it before?" Sometimes it was like she had a vocabulary all of her own.

Scratching at the back of his neck he shuffled his feet a bit as he thought about how to describe the blond he called his. "Well. He's a bit taller than me. Blond. With the bluest of blue eyes I think I have ever seen before. He's... well, he's a bit cocky, but I like that about him. He teases and is really playful, like a pup at times." He laughed softly at how he was describing him.

"You know, I think you should meet him sometime. Oh! Ha! Look at me. So wrapped up in trying to make you fall for him I forgot to tell you his name." Thumping the palm of his hand to his forehead and winked at her. "Though I don't think I'm giving him up so easily. Chase, is his name." There was no way this grin was ever coming off his face.

Giving her a thumbs-up when she agreed to hang out with him until Chase got there, he swiveled back to stare at the stand. "So, I'm gonna get the strawberry. Did you want the cotton candy, or was there something else that tickles your imagination? I've heard cookies and cream is good to, though I'm on the fence about it." Reaching in his back pocket he pulled out his wallet and twirled it around his fingers.

Looking at her from the corner of his eye he felt a small blush rising his cheeks. "You think watching the fireworks with your date's cute? Ugh what is that boy doing to me?"

Tags: MAVIS| Words: 470|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: ICE CREAM!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Sep 8 2013, 01:52 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

Today was going to be one of those days when being calm was something out of reach. She couldn't help her energy levels, there was just a lot of really exciting things going on all at once. It was a good thing though, seeing as when she wasn't running constantly she tended to sulk and remember things that hurt. That was never any fun.

Flushing a little she just nodded a small thank you at his insistence to buy her ice cream. She didn't have that many friends (at least not since she'd come to this world) and it felt so strange having someone willing to buy her anything, even something as small as a cone of ice cream. It felt weird, but in a good way, and she jumped on his next words as a distraction. "Oh, it's this thing. It's like when you first see each other and-" she mimed flashes with her hands, like a camera "something sparks and you just know you're meant for each other." Her cheeks grew a little red, and she couldn't help the flash of memory that skittered across her mind. She was so happy for Theo, he looked really happy, but she wondered if she'd ever feel like that about anyone. She thought she had...and the memory of that made her heart ache a little, and dimmed her excitement and mood. "It's uh- just a silly thing...something my parents made up I guess."

Tucking her hair back behind her ear she looked up and listened to him describe Chase. "Wow, he sounds wonderful." She giggled 'I can't wait to meet him someday. Oh! We can all go get ice cream or something...except I'll pay for it, as a thank you." She gestured to the ice cream truck, for this and for putting up with my excitement today." she bounced from foot to foot "I' know I can be a little...over the top sometimes." She smiled, squirming in place.

"And I think I'll try cotton candy, it sounds yummy." Her eyes flicked over the sign for a moment before focusing back on him, a little giggle slipping out at his blush "Awww, look at you getting all blushy " She brought her hands up to her face, half hiding her wide smile behind them "Of course it's cute. Don't you watch any movies? You should really watch more romantic movies they do it all the time." a momentary flash of seriousness "I think you need a lifetime movie marathon."

tag • outfit • cuties
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Sep 18 2013, 11:28 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

Standing there waiting for her to decide, he couldn't help but wonder what all this talk about "zinging" was. She had mentioned it a couple times before, but never had she gone into grave detail. So as he listened intently to her explanation, he couldn't help but give her a sloppy grin as the answer sunk into his brain. "I think I know what you're talking about. That boy strikes me stupid sometimes just by walking through the door." Or when he surprises him but coming out shirtless after a shower. He squinted down at the ground as that memory flashed across his vision.

Shaking his head when she called it silly, he nudged her gently with his arm. "It actually fits the situation really well. It's also a rather cute way to describe it. 'Zing.'" He let the word roll off his tongue as he thought it through. How would Chase react to that? He'd have to try it sometime when they met up.

Her giggle made him flush again, his grin softening to a gentle smile. "If I'm honest with you he's a little brat. A diva at times, almost. But he's mine, so I can't complain." He chuckled at her offer. It would be fun, actually. Getting Chase to meet some of his friends. Though, as he thought about it, a lot of them were female- and the thought worried him a bit. The blond of his wouldn't think they were all exes, would he? He never really made an effort to try dating. The thought just, seemed odd to him at the time. Then again, no one ever really made him "zing," as Mirela put it. "Totally. It'll be fun. And you don't have to pay, really."

"Oh it's nothing. You're fun to be around. Besides, we're friends. It's what we do." He laughed weakly as he turned to look up at the menu. "To be honest, it's actually helping me. I'm beyond nervous about seeing him again. He's been gone for a week, went out with his boss on a camping trip." It was weird, being with him almost none stop then going to no contact. There was hardly any texting due to the lack of service in the wilderness. "And honestly, it'll be our first time actually out, in public. And. Well.... the way society is, they don't really accept.... well... us." He wasn't really sure how to explain it.

Nodding as she made her decision, he put in their order, getting a cotton candy and a strawberry, paying before he turned back around to her accusations to his blushing. "Oh hush. If I could turn it off, I would. Gives everything away." He laughed again to this, only to give her a questioning look. "Lifetime Movie marathon?"

He was more of a SyFy sort of guy. Watching those corny shark movies and thrillers that you laughed at for the terrible effects. Or superhero movies. He really liked those. "Is that.... a girl thing?" He felt that it was, and internally he groaned at the untold Princess Theodora comments Chase would have for him. "Well, I suppose it couldn't hurt. And Tobi misses company. Chase just makes fun of him for being a miniature hedgehog."

Turning his attention to the personal behind the stand, he nodded at them with a thank you as he took the two small cups and handed Mirela hers. Taking the spoon between his fingers, he twirled it a bit before getting a spoonful and sucking on the spoon after swallowing. "It could be a date. Though, I'm not gonna let you paint my nails or anything. Or braid my hair." He grinned at her, letting her know that he was teasing her. "That is what girls do at slumber parties, right?"

Tags: MAVIS| Words: 632|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: ICE CREAM!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Oct 13 2013, 03:25 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

"Yes! Exactly like that." She said the an excited bob of the head. Glad that she'd managed to get the meaning across. It made her smile knowing he felt that way about someone. According to her mother's book it was something special, rare, and to have found your zing was something that happened only once. She tried not to think about it, but all this talk stirred memories she was trying hard to forget. Memories of a human who'd also had red hair, and the feeling she used to get whenever she saw him.

Fighting back those thoughts before they brought her mood down she smiled up at him, hating how less natural it felt. "I'm glad you think so, usually people call it silly when I mention it." Tucking a strand of hair behind her ear "I hope one day I get to say I feel the same about someone." She said, another absent little smile on her face.

She liked being considered someone's friend. It felt like forever since she'd had one, and pretty much never one her own age. They wee all her dad's friends, or monsters that were ages older than she was. Beaming she rocked on the balls of her feet, letting her hands swing for a moment before lacing them behind her back. "I'm sure you'll be fine." she said, beaming a bright smile at him. Waving a hand at him "What society thinks isn't important, as long as they're not chasing you with torches and pitchforks. Trust me that's no fun." She rolled her eyes, then seemed to realize how weird that sounded "I mean, I'm sure everything will go great."

She might not have gotten disapproving looks or insults for the same reason, but being what she was, whenever people found out a lot of time she got chased away. Especially when she'd been wandering lost in the animated world.

Energy level surging again as she was handed her icecream she tried not to bounce or anything in case she dropped it. Instead focusing back at him "I hope it never turns off. It's cute." She crinkled her nose, fighting another fit of giggles. "If you say so. I've never had a slumber party before." Her eyes widened, the excitement level rose so high she might have accidentally floated just a little bit "Oh but if we did have one it'd be so much fun! We could have pizza and more ice cream. Watch all the movies I only watch lifetime because they have movies where people travel places. Maybe you should go to Paris? They say that's really really romantic" She licked her ice cream tasting it. Most things had no flavor to her anymore, but this she tasted and it was good "And I want buckets of this. Lots and lots of ice cream."

tag • outfit • I can't with her energy
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Oct 28 2013, 01:05 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

Smiling over at Mirela, he knew that her time would come. One day, she would find that person to 'Zing' with. "Give it time, I have faith you'll find that person." She was a sweet girl, and while over-excited sometimes, he knew she would be a great catch for anyone who would take the effort to get to know her.

There was a time, it felt like so long ago, that he had decided he would never find that one person. That maybe he was destined to be alone for the pain he had caused his only friend. What was the point of being happy when you knew the one person you wanted, hated your guts? Shaking his head slowly, he knew it wasn't the time to think about it. Mirela didn't need it, and he needed to stay in a good mood to greet Chase with.

Her explanation stating everything would be alright brought a new smile to his lips. She was right, when he really thought about it. It didn't matter what anyone else thought. All that mattered was how the two of them felt. Besides, it wasn't like they were robbing a bank or anything. They were just being with the person that made them the happiest. Who were they to judge if they were both males?

A grin split his face as her energy level seemed to pick up, and he couldn't help but feed from it. If there was anyone that could keep him in a good mood no matter what the cost, it really was Mirela. She was like a walking Energizer Bunny. So as he sucked the ice cream off his spoon he was glad to talk to her about a possible movie night.

"I can't say I've ever had one either, I only know what I do from the television." He laughed softly as she took off with the idea, he could already see her zooming around his little apartment trying to figure out how they would get everything done. "Pretty sure we might have a clash on what to watch though. I usually keep it glued to SciFi. Terribly directed and executed movies for me."

Taking another bite from his bowl he pondered the thought. Would it be wise for him to travel? There was always the talk of losing your memories, and he really wasn't up for wanting to forget about Copper. While he was happy for the time being, he wouldn't be completely happy until he knew his hound friend didn't hate him anymore. That he had made it safely out of harms way.

"I've never really thought about travel. I'm not really one for riding in cars, and the thought of flying honestly terrifies me." Plus there seemed to be a lot of bad things that happened outside of the comforts of places he knew. Granted, as before, he really only had the comforts of television to go from. Maybe he could plan a road trip? He winced a bit at the thought. He really didn't want to be in a motorized vehicle if he could help it. After all the chasing with Amos it was just something he would rather avoid. Besides, there were a lot of crashes he saw on television, and none of those looked pleasant.

Pointing his spoon at her, he laughed at the thought. "You do have a point though. Pizza and ice cream are a large part of the major food groups. Right up there with chicken and bacon in Chase's book." He wasn't sure about Chase and ice cream, but if the blond wasn't one for the cold treat, that just meant more for Theo.

Tags: MAVIS| Words: 620|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: ICE CREAM!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Dec 21 2013, 07:17 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

She really hoped he was right. If it really did happen once, had she missed out on it already? That though was equal parts terrifying and saddening. Giving him a somewhat absent smile and just the barest nod "Yeah! I'm sure you're right." She tried to sound as excited as she'd been before, but it just didn't stick quite as well. Instead she focused with a new intensity on her ice cream, forcing herself to brush the momentary onset of unwanted sadness away. Now was no time for that after all.

She didn't need to feel happy and sad all at once, because that's exactly what she was feeling at that moment. Happy for him, but sad at her own distant memories. She didn't want to be sad, and she certainly didn't want him to see her sadness and feel it himself. So as quickly as that sadness had been there it was gone, her mind railroading itself onto much happier, simpler thoughts.

Like the fact that she could actually taste this ice cream, which was a blessing in and of itself. Eyes big as saucers she focused back on him, taking a few more small spoon fulls of her ice cream as he spoke. "Oh good it'll be the first time for both of us then!" She said smile becoming a wide grin "Are those like monster movies and stuff?" She tilted her head to the side "I haven't seen a lot of those, but maybe I'll like them." She'd seen very few of the classic monster movies, it felt kind of weird looking at monsters through the eyes of humans. Were they really that scary? "I haven't really liked a lot of the ones I've seen though. People are always so mean to the monsters." and absent comment before she bounced back with "Should there be more people? Don't slumber parties have lots of people?" a little laugh "Are two people and a hedgehog really a sleepover?" then again she didn't really know a lot of people.

Bouncing from foot to foot she frowned a bit "You should really try it sometime. I've never actually traveled myself but I've always wanted to." She could picture all the places she'd seen on the television like she'd been there and she ached for them. "I want to see the world and take pictures, since I wasn't allow-" she paused, "Since I couldn't do it before." Focusing back on her ice cream she took another mouthful, savoring the taste before speaking again.

Laughing she nodded "That sounds about right. I think I like ice cream the best thought. We should have all those things at the sleep over. Just bring all the good foods...and candy, lots of candy too."

tag • outfit • /pets
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jan 23 2014, 12:35 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

PUT ON YOUR WAR PAINT

Taking in her change in demeanor he couldn't help but wonder if there was something she wasn't telling him. Looking down at his Styrofoam bowl, he took another bite of his ice cream as she pushed herself through it. It wasn't his place to go snooping in her business. In due time she would be comfortable enough with him for her to finally breach the subject that make her usually chipper face fall. For now he would just write it off and play it as if he didn't see it. Though he knew he would be there for her in an instant if she ever asked of him.

Grinning a little at the topic of the 'sleepover,' Theo gave a small shrug. "If you're into monster movies we could. I usually try to avoid the really scary stuff- oh. Monster movies aren't your thing. I mean we don't have to watch them. It was only a suggestion. I know there's really weird stuff on the weekends if you stay up late enough." Something he learned from his weeks of avoiding sleep. It wasn't really the shows that bothered him as it was the infomercials. Now those were freaking creepy.

"I don't know who else to invite, unless you brought a friend or two and Chase came over. Tobi wouldn't mind the company. Though I suppose a sleepover could be whatever you make of it? I honestly don't know. I always thought it was a girl thing? Not that I mean it in a bad way. There's just some things that are eluded from the male sex." He gave a weak laugh as he tried to cover up his fumble, glancing out to the crowd as he stuck another spoonful of ice cream in his mouth to shut him up for a bit. There was no reason for him to go and possibly upset her further.

His face wrinkled a bit at the thought of traveling, and he knew that he really wouldn't do it. Unless it was possible for him to be knocked out cold- which he doubted. "Maybe if they weren't so loud? I don't know, I just feel really uncomfortable around moving objects that involve motors. I suppose it's become a phobia?" Was it possible?

Raising his eyebrows in her direction, he nodded a bit in surprise. "That sounds really awesome. I haven't really seen anything you've taken, but that's a pretty neat goal to want." She stumbled over the last bit of her words a bit and Theo felt that oddness about them again. Maybe if they actually had a sleepover things would be better.

"Of course there would be good food. Ice cream, strawberries, pizza, and candy. Candy I think is a sleepover staple? Or is that popcorn? Ugh I really need to figure out what the heck I'm getting myself into, don't I?" He said with a small chuckle. Chase would laugh at him obviously, calling him a special Princess and prodding at the blush appearing on his cheeks. Oh how he couldn't wait for him to get here. He missed that blond's smirk so bad. Red was even getting antsy as well, and Theo would have to make sure he wasn't holding anything because he could tell she was going to pounce him as soon as he opened the door.

Then, as if on cue, his phone went off and a large smile broke his face. He was here! A bit earlier than expected too! Looking up to Mirela from his phone, he gave a sheepish smile and waved his phone a bit. "He finally showed up." Shooting him a reply, he took the last bite of his ice cream and gave the girl a hug. She was really the sweetest thing, and he was more than sure that the two of them would get along.

"Remember, this Thursday: Puppy Playdate. I'll get lunch."

Waving to Mirela there was a skip in his step and he made his way through the slimming crowd. There was a smile on his face, and he was completely oblivious to the events that were about to unfold.

Tags: MAVIS| Words: 696|Outfit: FOXY TIME| Notes: I'M SORRY!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
mirela adora dracos
 Posted: Feb 3 2014, 02:24 PM
123 POSTS
5'2"
I thought we zinged
lonely
heterosexual
Mavis

life in color.

She didn't know what the chances of having an actual sleepover were but either way the idea was nice to think about. Something to mull over and a new experience she felt needed to be tried. It looked like they were on the same ground on that front. "I might be a girl but it looks like we know about the same when it comes to that kind of thing." She'd never really had a sleepover, or friends that were just hers and not her fathers. So the idea that Theo was her friend and that they were even talking about something as mundane and...human, as a sleepover? It was enough to clear her head of all the dark little cobwebs that kept popping up.

"If it does happen, and it's just us that's fine too. Maybe you're just supposed to wing it?" She wrinkled her nose a bit, taking another bit of her ice cream and letting the flavor melt on her tongue. She felt a little better but there was still a lingering sadness in the back of her mind. It wasn't anything new, always there really, and so outwardly she was the same bouncy girl as usual. A big smile on her face and just glad to have company for the moment.

When his phone called away his attention and a big smile lit up his face Mirela had an idea who'd just contacted him. Her own face split into a grin and she bounced up and down. "That look on your face is priceless. I've always wondered what a zing looked like." she said with a little giggle. If she had her camera right then and not a a bowl of ice cream she would have taken a picture. "You two have fun, and don't get into any trouble." She teased, returning his hug with one of her own and smiling up at him. "Enjoy the fireworks."

She really hoped she got to see them together one day, or at least get to meet Chase. The mysterious boy who could make someone's face light up like that, had to be something. Bouncing a little she nodded "I can't wait!" She called, and then spun on her heel and weaved her way into the crowd. There was so much to see here and she was just getting started. Today was going to be something, she could feel it.

tag • outfit • AND FINISHED /stamps
FLEUR OF ATF & SHINE

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.