Add Reply
New Poll

And the Mome Raths Out [grabe], Hollis Bby <3
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Dec 30 2012, 03:47 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

I FOUND MYSELF IN WONDERLAND
The Christmas Holidays had come and passed, and Dyann was thankful she made it through another year. Especially after going through a Halloween she had. Really, being chased by zombies and passing out after having your true memories flooding back to your subconscious. Pushing her hair out of her face as she sat down the last of Hollis' boxes on the floor, she took a moment to look at her Cheshire. After three years of being called crazy, she had finally found her normal. That's if you called pink and purple striped felines that spoke in riddles "normal." "Well, I think it's the last of it." She looked around and wrinkled her nose a bit at the little bit they had. Hell, the largest thing her Hollis had brought was his bed. Even though he didn't know it, she had another one already ordered and set up in his room without his knowing. The one he previous used was not going to be used by him, ever again.

It was an awkward couple of meetings after Halloween that finally made Dyann's decision to let him move in with her. She awoke the day after Halloween resting against her door, her purse in her lap. She knew though, she could still feel his touch upon her skin, the warmth that came from him resting against her. For some reason, he disappeared. Well, that was the way of a Cheshire: only stay around when needed. Waking up to not seeing him left a hole in the bottom of her stomach.

There were a couple other times, where she would come home and notice the honey was left out, or the faint smell of tuna lingered in the kitchen when she came out of the shower. Any other person would have been scared, fretting over ghost. Not Dyann. She knew who was popping in and out of her home: Her Cheshire. He was keeping tabs on her, making sure she was okay. After all, he had carried her quite a few blocks to make sure she wasn't consumed by zombies. Yet again, he had been the only one to make an effort to stay by her side, and help her without asking anything in return.

A couple of the actual visits they had were pleasant, to her surprise. While he still spoke in riddles, he would let her get her thoughts in as well. Hell, half the time they ended up falling asleep on the couch, him curled up against her, head in her lap, as her fingers got lost in the soft white-blond locks of his hair. She wouldn't trade it for the world, really. The more time she spent with Hollis, the more.... Alice, she felt. She was becoming herself, all over again. Even though some of her memories were still fuzzy.

Christmas was what made everything completely sealed. They had met up in a little cafe towards the end of the night (actually, she was enjoy some cider when he popped in and threw a snowball at her). She had just gotten back from the store, having finished his shopping and wondering how she was going to present his gifts to him. It was peaceful. She hugged him, happier than ever to spend the rest of Christmas with him. Sitting by the fire, casually sipping their tea, she let him open his presents: a black and purple striped hoodie with cat ears, a black fleece hat with red plaid in the cat ears with some chains hanging from them, a dyed tail to match his Wonderland colors, and finally- a spare set of her keys. She was offering him a home. She had never seem her Cheshire so... speechless. She took it as a small victory as they curled up on the floor, him in her lap with her stroking his hair. The conversation was casual, and as she replied to something he said with a kiss to the forehead, she was rewarded with a kiss. Not a kiss on the nose, or the forehead, like he usually did. An actual kiss. His soft, silky lips pressed firmly against hers. Needless to say, it left an ever-lasting impression on him.

Which lead them to today. He was in the kitchen, making some tea, and she had brought the last box up from the main floor of the complex. They weren't heavy, and even though he protested, she wasn't about to make him carry the last box. While they never really spoke much about the kiss, the aura that surrounded the both of them had changed. The electricity flowed faster between them, and every time he touched her, it felt as if her skin were on fire. She wasn't sure if it was the same for him, but it sometimes drove her... ironically, mad. As she flopped down on the large couch, she gladly took the tea cup from Hollis as she took the arm of the chair, facing her. The smell of milk and honey drifted up to her nose and she inhaled deeply, exhaling slowly as the smell alone started relaxing her. "Do you have any ideas on what we should do for food?" Sharing her place with someone would be something she'd have to get use to, but she had a feeling deep down that, with him, it wouldn't take much time to get use to.

TAG; HOLLIS | WORDS: 903 | OUTFIT: CAS DYANN.
@ alice from caution!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
*Sig based off of Mira's creative mind; click to view artist's DA
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Jan 1 2013, 03:19 AM
214 POSTS
6'2"
Twas Brillig ~ Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. You really must learn not to stand so out of sight. It's not polite to the shadows you see. They spend so much time perfecting their technique that you really do throw off the balance they're trying to master. it's quite rude.
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

“If you don't know where you are going, any road will take you there. ”

If there was one thing a person would come to learn when they had a cat in their life was that a cat could never be forced to do whatever it did not want to. It would come ad go as it pleased. It would demand attention as easily as turn up their nose at affection if the mood struck them. And cats were always watchful. Perhaps that was why he did it. Why he couldn’t simply let her go. Surely Hollis should have been able to do what Bastian did. Check on his ward, make sure she was safe, and then let her go on with her life. So, why was he so fixated on the blonde girl that came tumbling into his world one day and turned everything on end? What was it about Dyann that made him fiercely protective and longing to be around her? Even in Wonderland, Hollis had been a mostly feral cat. Living on his own, going wherever he pleased whenever he wished to do so. Not even the Queen could control him. No matter how she wished to do so. After all, when one’s head already is able to be detached from one’s body, the threat of beheading is never very impressive.

But still. Hollis knew there should have been some line. Some boundary that he had crossed by constantly popping into her home. But he couldn’t shake the fear from Halloween nor the burning desire that settled in his gut to be by her. It spun in his gut, lit stray tea leaves whirling around in the tiny maelstrom of amber liquid after he mixed milk and honey into his drink. He was drawn to her. Like a magnet. Like the Queen to red roses and Hatter to his tea. And it seemed that Dyann was in the same proverbial boat as he was. Going as far as to ask him to move in with her.

Needless to say, as one who never had a proper home before, Hollis was floored and excited and damn well near tears when she asked. It was not even a week later that he was at her door, making tea as she carried up the last few of pathetic number of boxes into her – no – their home. His clothes and his paints, the few gifts he’d received for Christmas. It was almost too good to be true.

Food? Well.” Hollis hadn’t exactly gone snooping through her fridge to find out what she had in stock. “I could always make something.” Of course, trying Hollis cooking was always a gamble. He didn’t know how to cook and recipes were something that eluded him. He simply cooked by taste or smell. Once he tried cooking simply by finding the colors of the ingredients to be pleasing to his eyes. That dish hadn’t gone over very well with his taste buds or his stomach. “We could always order in. Yes. Order in tonight. Chinese or Italian? Oh! Perhaps Tai. I haven’t had Tai in a while! That way I can take you out for New Years. We can have our first proper date then. Doesn’t that sound lovely, Dyann?

Wearing

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jan 1 2013, 03:45 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

Taking a sip from her tea, she listened to him rattle off about what he could eat. She really wasn't feeling cooking. What with wearing her lazy pants and whatnot. Slipping her feet out of her shoes, she wiggled her toes before tucking them under herself. "Take out sounds wonderful, Hun." Reaching into the pocket of her hoodie, she pulled her phone out and browsed through her saved numbers for take out. One good thing about New York was the unlimited supply of restaurants that wanted to take your money. She did have a Thai place on her phone. They even had an app for ordering. Sweet.

Blinking as her ears heard "We can have our first proper date then. Doesn't that sound lovely, Dyann?" She looked up at him. The Cheshire that had agreed to live with him. Who was sitting on the arm of her couch, sipping tea. He had just asked her out. "Um.. sure. Yeah. That'd be wonderful Hollis." She smiled at him, while her brain was running on overload. Was she hearing things? No. He actually asked her out. Well then. Good thing she didn't have prior arrangements then.

Sipping at her tea again, she started the ordering process on her phone. Looking over the menu, she chewed on her lower lip. What do Cheshires even eat anyways? Apart from honey and tuna. Boy had he ran her out of honey and tuna. She didn't even really like tuna, but she kept it in stock for him. Seemed she would learn a lot about living with a Cheshire.

Glancing back up at him, she noticed he was watching her. Flushing she licked her lips and asked what was on her mind. "Do you have an idea what you'd want? I.. sounds rather silly when I voice it aloud, but what do Cheshires eat? Especially in Thai food?" She already knew she would have to keep the place stock full of milk, honey, and tea. That went without question. But what else would please this Cheshire she had grown quite fond of? Taking another sip of her tea, she couldn't help but give a pleased sigh. "Wherever did you learn to brew tea like this?"

TAG; HOLLIS | WORDS: 372 | OUTFIT: CAS DYANN.
@ alice from caution!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Jan 2 2013, 04:22 PM
214 POSTS
6'2"
Twas Brillig ~ Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. You really must learn not to stand so out of sight. It's not polite to the shadows you see. They spend so much time perfecting their technique that you really do throw off the balance they're trying to master. it's quite rude.
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

There was just something about seeing the little bit of shock flash through her eyes when her brain caught up with the fact that he had so nonchalantly asked her out. There was no fanfare, no formal declaration. Truth be told, he hadn’t really even asked her. It was more of a ‘we’re going out whether you like it or not’ sort of situation. Of course, had she spoken up and said that no, she had plans he could have settled for taking her out the next night. It would still be the New Year, still a special day for new beginnings, but it just wouldn’t have the same bang for a new relationship. After all, wasn’t a kiss at midnight on New Year’s Eve supposed to be good luck? Ah yes, he had plans. Dancing, a drink or two, and that kiss which he’d probably have to steal to be honest.

Sipping on Dyann’s version of tea, Hollis briefly wondered if he’d have to give up his traditional style. If Dyann found herself allergic to tea here in this world, would that run the risk of giving her a reaction if he kissed her after his afternoon tea? Best not to risk it. There was no reason to put her off of his kisses if her tongue suddenly swelled up or she broke out in hives from the tea that lingered in his mouth. This version of tea, of milk and honey, was delicious and he loved it. Perhaps he cold go without a proper English cuppa for a while. For the sake of Dyann Kisses.

Hollis mulled over what he wanted for dinner from the thai restaurant. Beef? No. Chicken Pad Thai? Close... Hmmm so many options. It was one of the things that he loved. Trying to many things, trying to figure out just what the ingredients were. Each meal was like a little puzzle that he loved to unravel. “Shrimp Pad Thai. I’ve always had a fondness for seafood. Though I suppose that can be expected. I am a cat after all.” It was probably a good thing Dyann didn’t have a pet goldfish or Beta fish. Hollis didn’t like the idea of her having a pet, perhaps it was the cat in him. But pet fish were merely something that Hollis liked to call Late Night Snacks. At least he hadn't seen a fishbowl in the little apartment in his exploring. "You don't have a pet fish do you Dear Girl? I'd hate to suddenly stumble upon it late at night."

Wearing

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jan 3 2013, 04:24 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

As she scrolled through the menu for the Thai restaurant that was just down the road, her face still flushed from his earlier question. However was he able to continue on like nothing had happened? Oh this Cheshire of hers. She took another sip of her tea, and couldn't help but take a glance at him. He looked so innocent, sitting on the arm of her couch, obviously lost in thought.

He looked so different in this world, now that she had a chance to get a good look at him. He was paler than what she was use to. The beauty of his pink/lavender stripes gone. His facial features were soft, gentle. They actually told so much. She smiled softly, and quickly looked back down when his gaze drifted back to her.

Deciding that she was no longer comfortable sitting, she let her legs slide out from under her and proceeded to lay on her back, her head just inches from Hollis' feet. "So you want the Shrimp Pad Thai... and I shall have the- Crab Khao Phat." As she looked up at Hollis she giggled at how he looked upside down. "Would you want to split an order of Spring Rolls, Dearest Cheshire?"

"Also, no- I do not have a pet fish. Even though it sounds rather tempting. There's just something about watching a fish swim about that seemed so relaxing." Then she thought about the words that followed. Wrinkling her nose up, she thought better of it. "On second thought... you do make a valid point...."

TAG; HOLLIS | WORDS: 262 | OUTFIT: CAS DYANN.
@ alice from caution!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Jan 5 2013, 08:12 PM
214 POSTS
6'2"
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

Ah, he giggled. No fish good. Goldfish were really far too delicious. The cracker type wasn’t bad either. Hollis was particularly fond of the cheddar ones as their golden color was most akin to that of the actual fish. Of course, he thought his actual favorite was the ones that came in the pack that was multicolored. Fish of purple or green or tan or pink in color were so much fun to play with. Now only did their coloring remind him of the fish that lurked in the ponds and streams of wonderland, but it was like he was devouring three or four different schools of fish.

A school of fish. Such an odd term of classification. Hollis could never remember reeting a fish that boasted a diploma. So why call their grouping a school? Was the alpha fish referred to as a professor or teacher? Oh! No, surely that would be the Headmaster fish. Yes, that sounded lovely. Hollis giggled as the image of a fish with a rather strong resemblance to Albus Dumbledore popped into his head. He was so overpowered by laughter that he slid from his perch and nearly sat on Dyann’s feet. But a bit of wiggling had him seated comfortably beneath her legs, her feet propped in his lap.

With a sigh, he regained himself in time for his girl’s question. Spring rolls? What were those? His minds eye provided a golden-brown biscuit with daisies and bits of grass poking out from the flakey crust. It did not sound appetizing. “I’ve never eaten a spring roll before, but perhaps if they replaced the daisies with honeysuckles it could be edible.” He nodded, cementing his decision. “Yes, that sounds lovely. I shall try it. And sneak a bite of your crab khao phat for I’ve not tried that either but I do so enjoy crab.

Taking a drink of his tea, nose wrinkling as he found the liquid cooling much too fast. “Now whatever shall we do as we wait?” He drained the last of his cup, it was rude to waste perfectly good tea after all, before trying to balance the cup on the tip of his forefinger. “A movie perhaps? A story?” he smirked, trying to get a lovely little blush on her cheeks. “A kiss or two perhaps?

Wearing

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jan 6 2013, 01:56 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

Sipping at her tea once more, she felt him sliding from his spot on the couch and pulled her feet back, resting them atop his lap. She wiggled them, and smiled up at him. It was really rather nice having him around. The place didn't seem so empty for a change. She really did hope he would enjoy it here. From what she could gather from their previous conversations- Cheshire Cats (or him, seeing as he was the only one) was accustomed to living on their own. Doing as they please. But how boring would that be? Wouldn't it be better to have someone you enjoyed spending time with you than sitting in the house alone. It would surely be better than being out in New York alone.

Stretching a bit, poking at his stomach softly with her toes while she listened to his description of 'Spring Rolls.' Staring at him for a short while, she couldn't help but laugh. She felt terrible about it, but she couldn't help herself. "Oh, oh! Dearest Cheshire. hehe. That's-that's not what a Spring Roll is!" She covered her mouth to try and stop, but only managed to giggle more. Sitting her cup down on the coffee table she managed to push herself up to a sitting position, keeping her feet in his lap. "A-a spring roll is, a lighter version of an egg roll. Um..." She motioned with her hands the general shape and size of an egg roll, then compared it to a spring roll. "They usually don't have meat in them, and come with a yummy lemongrass sauce." Another giggle slipped from her lips. "But I can assure you they won't use daisies- the dreadful flowers that they are."

As he nodded that he was satisfied with what was for dinner, she caught a devious sparkle in his eyes and she raised an eyebrow in curiosity. "Well, I don't mind sharing. I don't think I've ever had Pad Thai, and seafood sounds fantastic right now. Must be the from the cat I've been hanging around." She gave a small laugh, hoping he saw the pun in what she said. "So you don't have to worry about sneaking anything."

Picking up her phone again, she took this moment to finish her tea as she dialed the number. As she was waiting on someone to pick up, she watched him balance the cup upon his fingertip. "Well, I'm not entirely sure of what we could do. I do have some- Oh, yes! Hello? Hi! Yes, I would like to place an order. Delivery, please." She heard him rattle off the options, and she froze mid-order at his suggestion for a kiss. Her eyes went wide and she turned to look at him, feeling her cheeks heat up. Surely he was just joking, right? He... he couldn't actually mean kisses?

TAG; HOLLIS | WORDS: 479 | OUTFIT: CAS DYANN.
@ alice from caution!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Jan 17 2013, 06:11 PM
214 POSTS
6'2"
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

Hollis huffed. His nose wrinkling in distaste as she laughed at him. He didn’t like being wrong about things. It was something he disliked even more then not knowing about things. Hollis was The Cheshire Cat after all. It was his purpose in life to know everything and anything just so he can twist its meaning to suit what he needed. It wasn’t fair that Dyann, the one who he was supposed to be eternally infallible to, had caught him in a state of stupidity. That definitely put a damper on his mood and he let the teacup drop into his waiting palms, the small bit of liquid left inside sloshing up the sides, leaving a streak of caramel against the otherwise white insides.

But the frown on his face diminished slightly as she poked his side, making him fidget and squirm, a little giggle sliding through his lips. No, no. She didn't get to make him laugh by accidently finding a ticklish spot. He was pouting and put out right now. Sulking like any cat would when told they were wrong. Well, sulking as in pouting and ignoring the other person until they came over to him and gave him pettings to admit that they were the ones at fault. But the little blonde made it so difficult to stay upset and, with a sigh he let the bad mood vanish as easily as pouring sour milk down the drain. A wicked smirk curling his lips as he glanced and saw Dyann staring at him with the most wondrous expression. What? Had she never hear of a cat suggesting kisses when it wanted them?

Hollis leaned over, taping her on the end of her nose with a bemused expression, somehow managing to tone down the intensity of his smirk. “Finish placing the order Dear Girl. Then we’ll see about tonight’s entertainment.

Wearing

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jan 18 2013, 10:44 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

She heard the man on the other end question if she was still there. Oh yes. She was busy doing something, wasn't she? As Hollis tapped her on the end of the nose, she resumed placing their order. "Um, yes- sorry. A moment of distraction." She mockingly raised her eyebrows at her Dear Hollis. "Shrimp Pad Thai and Crab Khao Phat, with a side order of spring rolls. Yes. Lemongrass please." As he rattled on about the price and estimated time of delivery, Dyann responded with their address and instructions to buzz the right button.

As she hung up, she pulled her feet from Hollis' lap and got up on her knees, padding her way to sit on her knees in front of him. "That wasn't very polite, you silly Cheshire you." She took the cup from his hands and placed it next to her own, before bringing her face dangerously close to his. She really did love his eyes. Having the knowledge of knowing what he was thinking was fantastic. Leaning in, she bumped her nose with his, before giving a soft giggle and getting up from the couch.

Taking the cups, she padded her way back to the kitchen, placing them in the sink. "Would you care for another cup of tea, or do you have something else in mind for when the food gets here? The man on the phone said it would be about half an hour." They could start a movie, or she could take a shower. But she didn't want to leave him alone on his first day here. Maybe she could surprise him with his new bed?

TAG; HOLLIS | WORDS: 276 | OUTFIT: CAS DYANN.
@ alice from caution!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Jan 27 2013, 03:32 PM
214 POSTS
6'2"
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

He licked his lips as she got up from the couch, stole his teacup –yes, that’s right his, and knelt in front of him. Her face far too close to be considered proper. But they weren’t among proper members of society were they? Right now it was just Hollis and Dyann. No. It wasn’t even that! He didn’t have to hide who he was and neither did she. For they knew each other. The misadventures, the trials, the hardships, and madness that had once consumed both their worlds. He was simply Cheshire here in their flat. And she, he was his beloved Alice.

I fear I must pass on the tea for now Dear Girl. If I have another cup then it would turn into another and another and then lo and behold I’ll have lost the entire day. And I really must start unpacking.” It was true that Hollis did not have much to his name. Some clothes, paint supplies, the gifts he’d gotten for Christmas as well as a few other odds and ends he’d collected over his time here. But still, they were his. And he would cherish each and every thing he had. Until he found something better.

Flashing Dyann a grin, Hollis scooped up the nearest box and headed towards the room that Alice had pointed out earlier as his. Freezing when he stepped into the doorway.

A room was just a room in his opinion, simply four walls and a window if he was lucky. What he hadn’t been expecting was the room to already be filled with furniture. This was…This was his? He looked around, terrified to blink as though the bed and dresser and white walls, primed and ready for paint, would vanish into just that box he was expecting. With, nearly feeble caution, he placed the box gently on the bed. Watching it sink, expecting it fall to the floor, to shatter whatever was inside. But it didn’t. It held. He reached out, touching his hands to the deep violet comforter. It was soft and warm beneath his palms. This was…This was real.

He turned, spinning on his heel. His hair flaring out in a cascade of white. “Alice!” He blinked, wide-eyed. Heading back to find her and pulling her into a hug when he did. “Alice I just…Thank you.

Wearing

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jan 30 2013, 01:19 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

As she let the water run over the soiled cups, she turned and gave Hollis a smile as she commented on spending his day drinking tea. "Oh Cheshire, isn't that what you use to do in Wonderland?" She paused for a moment, slowly shutting the water off. She wasn't sure what to really call him, did she call him Hollis, or would he prefer Cheshire? She chewed gentle on her lower lip as his voice pushed her thoughts from her head. "Well, I do suppose you have a valid point. I'm sure we can find something to go with dinner."[/b] A small giggle escaped from her lips and she made her way to the cupboards as Hollis took his first box and made his way to his room.

Wrinkling her brow in a bit of worry, she wondered if she went a bit overboard with what she did to it. Should she have asked his opinion? Would he have wanted a different style of furnishes? Maybe he didn't like writing desks? Oh goodness, whatever would she do if he didn't like what she'd done for him? She was chewing on her thumb now, reaching up with her other arm to pull down a large plate for the spring rolls and two bowls for themselves. Sitting them on the counter, she couldn't help but think she had maybe stepped over an invisible line.

Just because he was so willing to accept her invitation, didn't mean that he was incline to enjoy it. Oh no! What if he felt she was only offering as a repayment for saving her on Halloween? No... she had already given him that, hadn't she? She had treated him to lunch multiple times, and they had taken pleasant walks in the park. They even sat on that couch in the living room and watched movies until she fell asleep in his lap. Granted she had woken up to him gone, with the large cover she kept over the couch draped over her, but the spot where he was, it was always warm. And her cheek had always felt warmer, as if he left her with a kiss....

Shaking her head, she torn off a couple paper towels and sat them near the dishware before pulling out two forks and a small cup for the dipping sauce. A smile played across her lips- she'd never really had anyone here for feasting purposes. Usually she met up with others and they went out, so it was a pleasant change to have a guest. Well, Hollis was more than a guest now. He was a resident. Her flatmate. The smile grew larger at the thought of spending more time with Hollis. He really seemed to know so much about her, and her so little of him. It would be nice to get to know her Dearest Cheshire. He did, after all make the effort to risk his neck for her, twice.

Standing there with her hands upon the counter top, she felt her hips shift positioning to a more comfortable position as she stared down at the sink. She could make out the faint outline of her face, and she let her thought wander. Why would anyone risk their life to save her? Her face wrinkled in deep thought as she continued to stare at the blurred reflection in the sink. So lost in thought, she didn't hear Hollis' cry of "Alice!". It wasn't until his arms latched around her waist and his face was nuzzling her neck that she fully registered that he was thanking her.

Laughing softly, she placed her hands onto of his, gently stroking the soft flesh of his hand as he thanked over and over. "Hollis it's- Hollis just-" Every time she went to assure him, he spoke over her with thanks. Laughing louder, she spoke up: "Cheshire! Please!" He quieted down and she managed to twist herself in his grasps, looking up at him with a pleased smile upon her face. "It's really not a problem Hun, really. It's the least I can do after everything you've done for me." Placing a hand upon his arm, she acted like she was picking a bit of fuzz off his shirt. So that reaction answered her unasked questions. Looking down at the ground, she felt a soft blush cross her cheeks. Leaning up on her toes, she placed a soft kiss upon his cheek. "You're welcome Cheshire."

And with that she ducked under his arms and giggled softly as she made her way to pick up another box, resting it upon her hip. "So where do you want this one? I've got everything ready for when the food gets here, so why not help you unpack to pass the time?" She had a lopsided smile plastered to her warm cheeks, and she started to make her way to his room to help with the unpacking.

TAG; HOLLIS | WORDS: 827 | OUTFIT: CAS DYANN.
@ alice from caution!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.