Add Reply
New Poll

WE MUST GO ON {CHASING} A DREAM, chels' wants!
mary jane davis
 Posted: Mar 15 2015, 09:08 PM
72 POSTS
5'8
Nonsense, child. If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am.
Single
asexual
fairy godmother

FAIRY GODMOTHERS
WISH GRANTING BAMF LADIES
note: animated originals are not open for first characters!
okay so mary jane here is fairy godmother rosamund from cinderella, and so this is a request for more fairy godmothers! I have it that they just kind of come into being and are part of a sisterhood where they all get trained to grant wishes then are assigned godchildren and bam! so GODMOTHERS, do what you like with them - they can be canons (blue fairy? the fairies from sleeping beauty? idk if you find a way to fit them in - do it!) or they can be ocs. one character who mj would be delighted to see would be sylvia, who trained her and despaired of her but loved her dearly all the same. so you should do it! ages, faces etc are totally up for you, pls give me fairy sisters!

ah hyacinth, she's the afternoon dancer in the fantasia dance of the hours segment, she is also my rosalie's (aka madame upanova, yes the ostrich) best friend back home. she really misses her best girl and has taken to dancing morning in every dance of the hours so that her friends can find her. i've always considered her to be especially close with hyacinth, in the short hyacinth seems to have a more shyer, sweeter personality in contrast to upanova's ego and showing off. so that's what i'd like her to have over here so they are opposites of best friends but they do truly love each other. now an offer that's up for you to decide whether or not you want to pursue it, rosalie is bisexual but prefers women, it's been niggling at the back of my mind that maybe her feelings for hyacinth went a little beyond friendship. but hyacinth had a clear romantic interest in ben ali gator in the short, and rosalie probably hasn't even let herself be aware of her actual feelings. so there is that if you would like to play with it!

playby, age, whatever is up to you (rosie is 24), but a little word of warning from an actual ballerina. i strongly suggest you use a playby who is obviously not super skinny due to hyacinth being a hippo, maybe a curvy woman idk that's up to you unless portal magic happened. but if hyacinth still does ballet and carries a lot of weight around, it'll hurt/affect her knees and knee joints. so if you want to go down that route, i advise you to be aware of that/play that accordingly.

HYACINTH HIPPO
25-ish - LASSES - OPEN PLAY BY
PM
^
mary jane davis
 Posted: Jun 19 2015, 04:29 PM
72 POSTS
5'8
Nonsense, child. If you'd lost all your faith, I couldn't be here. And here I am.
Single
asexual
fairy godmother

this is all updated and shiny! ta-da, please take a person <3?
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.