Single
Straight
Ashitaka

kazuki noroi emishi
"You're... beautiful... "
twenty-five - Ashitaka - Lee Donghae - Hero

freestyle application

user posted image

I am the last prince of the Emishi, I was before I had left the village because of a curse that I had gotten from one of the Gods that had turned into a demon because of rage. I was known as Prince Ashitaka.

The whole time I grew up in that village, I was taught archery, sword fighting, how to protect the village, and how to rule over my people. In my down time I spent the time with Yakul, my red elk. I would ride through the forest that was near our village and just spend time with Yakul, taking special care to take care of him and show him I care for him. I had ended up engaged to Kaya, we had known each other since we were children. Father believe that it was the best match for not just us but the village, I had just went with it, it was my duty after all, to do what was best for the village.

user posted image

In just one day, everything changed within a blink of an eye. Our village had come under an attack, everyone had been told to go back to the village for safety, I was riding Yakul to make sure everyone was getting back to the village before I rode off to the watch tower to see what was happening. As I climbed I could see that something was there so I had ended up to the top of the watchtower, aiming an arrow at where I saw the movement. That was when the demon had burst through the rock wall and headed toward us, I shot an arrow toward Yakul so that he would run and the demon took down the watchtower, I had saw that it was heading toward the village and got back on Yakul heading off to the stop the demon.

I had tried to ask the god or demon, whatever it may be to leave us in peace but just went after the village and everyone in it, as I begged it to stop, I had ended up shooting and arrow at it to save Kaya and some of the girls from the village that was when my arm had gotten that black stuff on it, it burned through my sleeve to my skin, I had ended up killing the beast, once off of Yakul, I had started to cover my arm with dirk and the wise women came, giving Kaya a thing of water to put on to the wound. The wise women had told the god we would give him burial rights and asked him to pass on peacefully but he ended up saying that we would suffer as he had.

That night the wise women had spoken with the stones to get information about the demon, we had found out that the demon had once been a Boar God from the far west. I had found that the wound that I had gained that the infection in the wound would spread through my whole body, causing me great pain and then I will die. I had found that it was my fate to ride to the West to see what I could see with eyes unclouded by hate. I cut my hair had then left, I knew that I could never return to my people and that I was dead to them now. It was forbidden to watch me leave, but Kaya had come and given me her crystal dagger before I rode out of the village and toward the west.

user posted image

On my travels I had come across a village that at first was having a battle, but soon I had realized it was massacre, before I could even doing anything I was spotted, arrows flew toward Yakul and myself, so we started to get out of there. Some of the villagers were crossing the path that I was riding on with some of the Samurai after them, one of the women fell and a Samurai was trying to hack at her but the pack she was wearing took most of the damage, I called out to him to leave her alone but he just wouldn’t listen, I strung my bow and shot an arrow at him, that was when my arm started to act up as if something was crawling under the skin of it, so when my arrow flew it went into his katana and took his arms off pinning the katana and his arms that were holding it still to the tree. More to them came after me, I had warned them to let me go but they had just shot more arrows toward me, so I shot one back and took one of their heads off with it. I had stopped in a forest near some water, letting water run over my wound, noticing how the mark was getting bigger.

I had ended up in a village, I had stopped to buy some rice. I could feel all of the villagers’ eyes on me. She had just finished handing me my rice, and I gave her a small gold nugget but she ended up rather upset wanting money and not the gold. A monk, Jigo, had ended up stepping in and telling them what the gold was worth, I had then left, riding on the road now. Jigo had caught up with me and was now speaking to me about what happened back at the other village since he had been one of the ones fleeing, we both had noticed that we were being fallowed now. Jigo took off at a run and I had Yakul run after him.

When night had rolled around we had stopped to rest and Jigo cooked for us. I had told him my story and he had mentioned how the whole country was cursed. He told me about the area we stopped in and how it had been a village a year ago. He had then told me about a place high in the mountains, where the spirit of the forest dwelled and how all the beasts there was giant just like in the dawn of the time. I decided to head that way then, to see this place for myself. That morning I left with Yakul, giving a slight bow to the monk who was still fast asleep before I had left.

We had rode long and hard, ending up in a forest, that was when I had heard loud bangs. I had never heard anything like that before, so I rode toward where I had ended up hearing the noise. We had come across a river, it had oxen and some other things floating down it, I found a man laying the water close to the shore and pulled him up on shore once I figured he was alive. I had ended up finding another one and brought up over by the other one. That was when Yakul and I heard something, I quickly went over a fallen tree to see what was across the river. That was when I saw them and her, a giant wolf with younger ones, and a girl that was sucking something out of the bigger wolf’s wound. They had ended up noticing me, so I climbed the tree and introduced myself, telling them who I was and where I came from. I asked if they were ancient Gods and if I had come at last to my destination the girl just yelled at me to go away as they left.

I had heard one of the men scream, so I had ran back toward them. That was when I saw him screaming because of Kodama, Yakul wasn’t afraid so I knew that I shouldn’t be afraid. I ended up asking them, if they would lead us through the forest. Yakul carried the one man and I had ended up carrying another one on my back. We had ended up resting for a bit, I had saw tracks of the wolves and the girl and then saw more tracks that were more recent. I looked around the area and spotted elk like creatures and another creature that had many horns, my arm had started to react to it when it had stopped and looked at it, so I thrust my arm in to the water to try and get the pain to dull down some. When it had did, I noticed the creature had walked off, I asked the one man if he had saw anything but he hadn’t. We had soon made it through the forest and to the men’s home. I had never seen anything like this place before, it looked like a fortress. We walked down toward some men that were by the late. People had come running out as we were taken across to Irontown.

user posted image

Once on the other side we were greeted, the one man that I had carried on my back was taken to their healer, the other one, Kohroku was greeting everyone with a big smile on his face His wife, Toki came running toward him, furious to see that he had a broken arm and leg and yelled at him about how he was going to drive the oven when he was injured so. Toki had then turned on me, wanting to see my face, I still had my mask on. That was when Lady Eboshi, mistress of Irontown had come down to greet myself and welcome Kohroku back there, that was when I pulled my mask down bowing my head some showing he some respect, and that was when Toki and the other women had commented how handsome they had believed I was.

I ended up eating with them men, they told me all about Irontown, how the men had dug up the iron ore and the women smelted it. They had even went on telling me how Irontown had ran out of iron so they had started to destroy the trees on the hill so they could get the iron from there, but the boar god Nago didn’t like that, so he attacked them, when they spoke of Nago, I just knew that was the demon that had cursed me and attack my village. The men had went on saying how Lady Eboshi came in with her cannons and men, they attacked Nago and the other boars, sending them back, but Nago would give up.

I was pulled away from them because Lady Eboshi had wished to speak with me. Once we were alone, I had showed her the curse and told her how I had gotten it before showing her the metal ball that had been pulled out Nago. That was when she had let me know that it was her fault that I had been curse because she was the one that cursed Nago. My right arm had went to pull my sword out wanting to kill her, but I had grabbed it and held my arm back refusing to let it do such a thing and I told her that shedding her blood would not cure me of this curse. The women of Irontown ended up gaining my attention, after I was done speaking with Eboshi. I had ended up following them to where they worked, once to the building that they worked in, I stood and watched them. It wasn’t like anything that I had ever really saw before, so it fascinated me beyond belief. I had watched them for a little before I ended up trying it out for myself, what it seemed like they did was keep the fire going up stepping on this platform that would send air to the fire to make it heat more. When I took over, I had pushed it pretty far down that one of the women were able to let go and just go for a ride on it, the others didn’t think that I could keep it up for long though.

That night the wolf girl, or as they people of Irontown called her Princess Mononoke, attacked the town. I had kept saying that I wanted her, and I had tried my best to talk to her and stop her from attacking. I even stopped some gunman from killing but the girl had ended up being knocked out and rolling down the roof that she was standing on. I had quickly got down after her and woke her up, but as soon as she woke up she cut my cheek and left a scar there, I dodged her other attacks pulling my sword out to block her attacking. The girls’ attention quickly went back to Lady Eboshi and the two women that were with her before she ran at them, jumping on and over people, soon the two were fighting. I could feel all the fear, anger, and hatred feed into my cursed arm, these purple like tentacles came out as I walked slowly toward them, bending the katana that was pointing at me before I stepped in between the two fighting, holding the girl with my cursed arm, not really feeling it when she bite my hand and held Lady Eboshi back with my sword but she had ended up attacking at me, so I moved back and knocked her out by hitting her in the stomach and then did that same to the girl. I handed Lady Eboshi off before I tossed the girl over my shoulders and started to leave with her.

Everyone stepped out of my way as I walked, one of the women had ended up shooting me in the back and it went out through my stomach. I had kept walking though, refusing to stop, once to the gate the guards wouldn’t let me out and I told them I came this way, I was going to leave this way. I put one hand on the gate as the other held the girl on my shoulders, the two guards tried to stop me saying it took more men to open it but I just kept pushing, blood pouring out of me as I did. I soon had it opened far enough for Yakul and myself to leave. I called to the wolves telling them, that I had their Princess and that she was safe. I got on Yakul once outside and letting go of the gate, it closed behind me. I had the girl in front of me, and Yakul took us toward the forest away from Irontown.

user posted image

The next thing I knew, I was off of Yakul’s back and on the ground, face down with one of the girl’s wolves biting and shaking my head. Soon she had the wolf stop and was over by me, asking me why I had stopped her from killing Lady Eboshi. I told her the truth that I didn’t want the people of Irontown to kill the girl. She had went on saying how she wasn’t afraid of them and wasn’t afraid to day, of course I knew that the moment I had laid eyes on her, she even went on saying how she wasn’t afraid of me either. Before I knew it, she had my sword pulled out and rolled me on my back holding my own sword at my throat saying how she should kill me for saving Lady Eboshi, she ranted on how she was going to kill Eboshi but I told her to live. I opened my eyes when she told me she wasn’t going to listen to me anymore that was first time I had gotten a good look at her face and told her that she was beautiful. She had quickly backed off and that was when darkness took over.

I had the strangest dream, I’m not sure what really happened though, but never really thought to ask. The next time I had come back to the world, I found myself in the forest next to a lake with Yakul beside me. When I touched where my wound had been, I found that it was completely healed. I had always tried to sit up rather quickly but had ended up laying back down when a wave of dizziness had hit me. I soon found that I still had the curse, the mark had grown bigger as I had slept. Princess Mononoke had come back and explained how Yakul had told her all about the two of us, out village, and everything else. She had brought food and tried to get me to eat but I was too weak to chew it so instead she chewed it and fed me. I watched Mononoke stand up and looked at her mother when the gaint wolf walked to where we were before looking in the opposite direction where many boars were coming from. One of them had said they were here to save the forest from the humans. Mononoke’s mother, Moro had told them to go back to their own mountain but the boars had refused, and that was when I found out Mononoke’s real name was San, the boars had turned on me finding out that the Forest Spirit had healed me but hadn’t healed Nago, they were very upset about this. Moro had explained why Nago hadn’t been saved and how Moro was dying because she had the same bullet in her that Nago had. I had ended up speaking, telling them what had happened to Nago and showed them the curse that Nago had given me, and how it would tear my soul apart before killing me. Lord Okkoto, the boar leading the other walked toward me, San had went to stop him but I told her it was fine before I held my arm to him, he sniffed my arm and said that he had believed me and how he was saddened that such a demon came from his tribe and then told me to leave or next time he sees me, he would kill me.

At one point I had passed out again and when I woke I found myself in the wolve’s den, I had woken up from the pain in my cursed arm. I had looked around before looking at San, seeing her sleep beside me before pain had shot up in my arm again. I got out of the furs I was laying in before walking out side on the ledge, looking at the view of the forest. Moro was laying out there above the den, she told me to jump saying how once I had my strength back, and the curse would just take me faster. I looked away from her telling her how I it felt like a week had passed and how I dreamed that San was by myside the whole time taking care of me, but Moro had said that she wished I had cried out so that she could have killed me. I just went on telling her how it was beautiful forest and asked about the boars. She told me they were on the move and how the forest was crying out in pain, and then told me how the humans were getting ready for a battle and she was going to let San die with her and the others. Moro told me how she had gotten San as her child and asked how I could help San. I had told Moro, how I wouldn’t fight beside them, and Moro told me to leave before sun rise and if I return she would kill me. I walked back into the cave and San had woken asking how I was feeling, I just told her I was fine thanks to her and the forest spirit and she went back to sleep.

I awoke the next day, San and the wolves were gone. I grabbed my things before I had left. Yakul was waiting for me, when I jumped down I ended up falling, finding that my legs were still pretty weak, Yakul helped me up on his back. One of the wolf twins stayed behind and led us out of the forest, I turned to him and smiled some, thanking him for showing us the way before I threw the crystal dagger that Kaya had given to me and asked him to give it to San, I watched him leave before I left with Yakul.

As I rode, it had started to down pour and fog had taken in, but I just kept on riding, glancing back when I had head explosions, the rain stopped and the fog went away, that was when I realized Irontown was under attack. I quickly road toward the town and noticed that more samurai were there. I told them to get out of the way as I rode toward them but one jumped in the way and Yakul jumped into the lake, they kept shooting arrows at me and I just broke them with my sword, they had soon stopped though. I notice that the samurai were in Irontown, but were being held back decently as I got closer, Toki and the other women saw me and started to tell me what was happening, Kohroku soon appered with my bow and arrows and tossed them down to me. I had thanked him before I told them that I was going to go and get Lady Eboshi to come and help them. I strung my bow and quickly rode off on Yakul to get help. I soon found four samurai trying to stop me but I had made it up the hill before they could cut me off. As Yakul ran we to an area where we could see where the fighting was taking place and smelled burning animal flesh, Yakul had ended up getting hit with an arrow in his backside, he fell down and I jumped up. I quickly ran to him and pulled the arrow out. I shot an arrow at one of them but it bounced off of their helmet. One of them rode back toward me with their katana drawn, my cursed arm held my sword and I cut his arm off before I put my own sword in my mouth watching the other man aim an arrow toward me. I caught his arrow and shot him with it, before turning to the last two, telling them to stay back but they wouldn’t listen, so I shot an arrow at one, taking his head off and the other one turned around. I had tried to tell Yakul to wait there but he wouldn’t listen, so I went back to him and helped lead him to Lady Eboshi and the others.

Once we were there, there dead boars everywhere, I found the men burying their dead, which was many of them. I told the men what happened before they told me what had happened, the men had land mines under their feet and grenades were thrown down on top of them, since they were in the front lines. Lady Eboshi wasn’t there but I had heard one of San’s brothers, I quickly went to where he was, he was trapped under some boars, I helped lift the boar off of him, but two men shot poisonous darts at and I slipped, the men of Irontown beat him and then came and helped the wolf and myself. I told the men what they needed to do and handed them my bow and arrow before I ran with the wolf twin, telling him to find San because that was where we would find Lady Eboshi. It was getting dark the wolf and I were on a ridge overlooking the forest when he let out a loud howl, to let San know we were on our way. Another howl soon answered his, and he had said San was in danger, that was when I took off running to find her, so that I could help her. As we ran, he had told me I was too slow and told me to get on his back, so as we ran, I had jumped on his back, as we ran we had come across Eboshi. I had jumped off of the wolf’s back as men fired upon me, I just addressed Eboshi as Jigo told his men to hold their fire. I told her that Irontown was under attack but she thought I was lying and then turned it around saying I wanted her to kill the samurai, I just told her, all I really wanted was the forest and humans to live in peace. Before I turned and ran to where San was, leaving Eboshi and the others behind.

I had soon came across the pool but didn’t see anyone there yet. I ran around before I came across Moro, she was half laying in the water. I started to yell for San and then heard her yell for me that was when I saw that Okkoto had become a demon that was when the men in the boar skins surround me, telling me to leave. I simply told that if they fought me now the forest spirit wouldn’t eve come. I walked toward Okkoto and told him calm his fury before I asked him give me San and then I called for her, I threw the pieces of demon off of me that was falling for Okkoto, I fought to get to them, I dug through the demon flesh to get San, once I found her, I grabbed ahold of her but was thrown of and into the lake. When I came too, I was under the water and had swam up to see the forest spirit, Lady Eboshi shot him when he was in front of me, he fell before he came too and started to walk again toward Moro and Okkoto. Moro was holding San in her mouth when I got on dry land. Once on dry ground, I ran over and took San before running into the lake with her, telling her not to die before we went under water. Once I came back up, I saw the forest spirit changing and Eboshi aim her gun at him, I threw my sword and hit her gun, she aimed again and the forest spirt had vines grow out of the gun, but she still shot his head off. This black liquid came out of him and stared to kill the trees around it, San and I went back under the water.

user posted image

I quickly got back out of the water with San on to the island, I let her one brother take San to the portal that we had heard of. I watched as they left before I ran off toward Irontown to get the people out of there and toward the portal. I had noticed that most of the samurai had ran away, I really had to talk the people of Irowntown to leave, or they would die, I had even got the sick and wounded out of there, sadly some of them we killed because they too the bridge instead of running through the lake. Once everyone was gone out of there, I had the other twin lead the people of Irontown to safety.

After everyone had crossed, I stayed a few months by myself. I had been separated from the wolves and I couldn’t find my way to the portal. The world had changed so much, in just a shot amount of time, I had kept looking for the portal so I could get back to San, but as I looked, I helped people and the curse had spread more. There were days I just couldn’t move because of the pain that the cursed caused me. It was on one of the days that I was in a lot of pain, when I had stumbled across the entrance to the portal, I was very grateful to have found out, I soon had found myself crossed it and in this world.

There had been people there, who helped me to what they called the complex. They helped me learn more about this world, and the curse didn’t seem to be as bad in New York City as it was on the other side of the portal. I’ve only been here for a little over a month but I still haven’t found San but I won’t give up on looking for her.

character connections

Name: Kazuki means harmonious hope, throughout the movie Ashitaka had wanted peace between the forest and Irontown. Noroi means curse, in the very beginning of the movie Ashitaka had been cursed and banished from his home. The whole curse is fueled by anger and hate so when he is near that the curse reacts to it, it was a big part of why he had ended up going to the forest in the first place. Emishi is his people, and he was the last prince of the Emishi, so I had really wanted to keep the Emishi with Ashitaka

Playby: Lee Donghae, he just seemed perfect, and he has done a lot with Moriko’s playby.

Background: I looked more into Ashitaka’s background, for example with Kya, she calls Ashitaka her brother in the movie but Miyazaki explained that in such a small village, everyone is called brother or sister and that Kay was really Ashitaka’s bride-to-be.

Occupation: I could see him doing many jobs and I kept on seeing him working at the zoo. In the movie he had a way with animals, just look at how Yakul and him, always seemed to be looking out for the other, and how Ashitaka had showed great respect to the spirits of the forest.

Personality: I had kept his personality pretty close to the movie, having been pretty much lost in the animated world after getting separated from the twins and Yakul, trying to find his way to the portal to get to San. Kazuki is stern and determined to achieve his goals and whenever there was a setback he would just find another way to get to his goals. He is also very curious in nature, like when he was going through the forest and seeing the spirits and also when he saw San sucking venom from her mother. He’s very kind, wishing for peace between the forces of man and nature.

The Curse: Where the movie was cut off, Ashtaki never got cured from the curse that Nago had put on him. His arm still gets jolts of pain through it whenever he is around fear and hate. So he tries to stay away from much of the people has possible or where he knows fear and hate would be. That is why he likes to be around the animals more than anything, but when he is around fear or hate, he gets these jolts of pain go through his arm and if there is enough of either one, his arm starts to have a mind of its own and is hard to control.

about MEGAN!
spiffy details !
movie: Princess Mononoke

birthday: July 12th

sexuality: Straight

nickname(s): Kaz, Ash, Taka

powers/abilities: The curse

PM
^
kazuki noroi emishi
 Posted: May 18 2015, 07:43 PM
23 POSTS
5' 9"
N/A
Single
Straight
Ashitaka

user posted image
He is done and ready to go.
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: May 19 2015, 05:08 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

accepted

welcome to derp! you are super snazzy and we're absolutely thrilled that you've decided to join our family. now, it's time for you to lay claim to your name and face and all that good stuff. don't forget! it's super, super important.

- face claim . canon list . who's who -

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.