claire anna de la fontaine
 Posted: Jun 4 2015, 08:49 PM
108 POSTS
5'5"
I'm Claire, nice to meet you.
confused
straight
the dancer

You couldn’t exactly say that the Complex was a musical place, but Claire would always disagree. The music of nature was always around, always playing in the background. A few people were scattered throughout the Complex as well, those who happened to be a bit more musically inclined. A walk past Claire’s little apartment would always bring one sound, as she was always playing something. The music calmed her nerves and kept her enjoying herself. She had struggled with so much for so long, and the soothing beats of music were always welcome. They simply made things so much easier for her to get by. She could spend hours locked up inside and not feel terrible anymore, and that was all Claire needed to feel better.

Dancing was in her blood- it was hard for the blonde to stay seated for long while her music played. When her depression began to fade she finally found it possible to go out and enjoy herself so much… At least, as much as she could with her mind always heavy with thoughts. Things were improving, slowly, and she was loving it. Finally, she could truly have fun here. She shut the door to her apartment and headed out. The weather was nice, the sun was shining, and she just couldn’t stay indoors all day. Claire needed to get out, perhaps go to the park or something? She would just have to see where the wind would take her.

Claire’s ears were sensitive to noises, especially music. As she walked she picked up on the slight sounds of the piano- not something she often heard in these areas. Changing directions slightly, she moved towards the sounds. Were they from a piano being played? Or from a CD? She absolutely adored live music- but it wouldn’t bother her if that weren’t true. The sounds were still absolutely beautiful. As she approached the window, Claire couldn’t help but dance a little, a giggle escaping her lips. She didn’t often let herself free like this… But it was amazing.
open | 344 | yayy reposts! |

--------------------
user posted image
Sammmm <3
PM
^
rosalie alina douglas
 Posted: Jun 23 2015, 01:55 PM
16 POSTS
5'6
They KNOW YOU WALK LIKE YOU'RE A GOD, THEY CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE YOU WEAK.
single
bisexual
madame upanova

i got rhythm, i got music
who could ask for anything more?
tag: claire/pond (hope u don't mind me stealing this bb)
These days, Rosalie Douglas spent very little time at the complex unless she was planning on crossing over. But today seemed to be an exception, her former transition assistant had contacted her and asked if she'd be kind enough to assist with a private barre class back at the complex. The far more irritable part of her had wanted to ask 'what's in it for me?' but passing on her love of ballet would be a good thing and as begrudged as she was to admit it, the complex had done a lot for her so it was only fitting that Rosalie attempted to give back.

She had brought a cd with her which was playing as she carefully led the barre class as well as she could, Rosalie knew that teaching wasn't quite for her - she loved the spotlight too much. "Tendu forward, and a one and a two and tendu right. Nyet, Sarah - keep your back straight," Rosalie called out to the cheery background sound of Gershwin, before she out of the corner of her eye - she noticed a figure approaching the window. Oh well, at least they were at the final combination - though part of her would be a little annoyed at the interruption.

"Finally, tendu in second, plié and battement left, turn and repeat!" The brunette woman said, before nodding to the man she was co-leading the class with to take over, before approaching the window her curiosity spiking as she opened the window and peered out. What Rosalie didn't expect to see was a familiar face, "Claire?" The other woman was in her company, it would have been impossible not to recognise her. "I didn't know you came here," she said, of all the people in the world to see. "You as well?" the bird-woman enquired meaning if she was from the other side of the portal, her eyebrow rising further. It was silly, often Rosalie thought that she must have been the only person she knew to come from the other side. Oh well. For a moment, it briefly occurred to her that some of her friends might be closer than she thought, but then again Rosalie was sure that she would know when she met them again. So it couldn't be that. "I'm running a barre class," feeling more jovial than she was usually, Rosalie nodded her dark curls towards the door of the building.

"We're going through final combinations right now, if you want to join in," It was silly to be talking out through a window at her, but Rosalie didn't mind so much. Besides there was music playing and she was dancing, who could ask for anything more? "We'd be glad to have you, if you don't mind all the Gershwin," That soundtrack was excellent to dance to, classic ballet movies like an American in Paris and the Red Shoes had quickly become Rosalie's favorites. If only because they were proper dance movies and therefore they had to be the best.

THANKS!
PM
^
claire anna de la fontaine
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 10:33 PM
108 POSTS
5'5"
I'm Claire, nice to meet you.
confused
straight
the dancer

Whenever Claire happened to get lost in her own thoughts and the music playing around her, she often didn’t pay attention to anything else. Where exactly in the Complex was she? The blonde most likely couldn’t answer that without a few moments of thought- and a few of looking around. Claire just moved wherever her body took her, her feet dancing against the pavement. Each and every step sent a reverberation through her body, like the beat of a song. She couldn’t help that music was simply part of her, that everything could be musical in its own sense. Even the sound of the wind and the birds could be turned into a song. Nature was music, everything was.

The tune playing was absolutely beautiful. Something she believed she had danced to before, perhaps only for practice… There were simply so many songs, so many ways to perform. Claire most certainly did not want to bug whomever was enjoying the piece- she didn’t want to get in the way. She would dance on her own, out in public, for once not a care in the world about what others thought of her. Normally her face would be covered in blush, her eyes down on the ground, hidden at the mere thought of even beginning to dance around people. But this street was empty, there were no eyes to gaze at her ballet. She was free to do as she pleased.

A voice speaking to her brought Claire to a stop, a look of horror briefly moving across her face. ”Rosalie?” the blonde couldn’t believe it. Never in a million years could she have believed any of her coworkers would be in a place like this. Was Rosalie from another world? Or was she here for another reason? The music came from her room, that much was obvious. Perhaps she was only teaching a class? But as she spoke further… It was obvious. Claire nodded, ”Yes, me too.” it was comforting, oddly enough, to know she wasn’t alone.

”That… That would be nice.” yes, it would be nice to dance in a room that wasn’t a street, honestly. Far less stressful. ”I’ll be right in.” with a smile she moved towards the front of the building, entering and hurrying to where Rosalie was, ”You know I don’t mind the classics. They are always so beautiful.” Claire nodded, ”How long have you helped out here?” it was time for dancing, but Claire didn’t have any of the normal gear. She hadn’t expected to run into a friend here- she would simply have to do the easier steps today. No need to get injured at a time like this.
rosalie | 455 | yayy learning! |

--------------------
user posted image
Sammmm <3
PM
^
rosalie alina douglas
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 04:41 PM
16 POSTS
5'6
They KNOW YOU WALK LIKE YOU'RE A GOD, THEY CAN'T BELIEVE I MADE YOU WEAK.
single
bisexual
madame upanova

i got rhythm, i got music
who could ask for anything more?
tag: claire/pond (hope u don't mind me stealing this bb)
Rosalie's feet were still tapping madly against the floor, this was her lifeblood really - even if she could never imagine herself teaching fulltime. She was born to perform and that was that. Despite that, she didn't necessarily mind leading a pointe class, it just seemed so natural. Perhaps she was born to be in charge. Or as she was sure that some people who she knew would say, she was just a plain old bossy bird. Hmph to that! The bird-woman didn't believe herself to be bossy, she was just...well she just knew how things should be done, right!

"Well good," Rosie attempted a small smile before indicating the door again with her head, turning back from the window and shutting it. "Sorry ladies, we're going to cycle back and begin again," she said a little self importantly as she flexed her foot. "We'll make sure that you're extra cooled down," she said with a little smirk. Her expression softened a little into a smile as Claire came into the room "You have good taste, Russian composers will always be my favorite though - Russia does everything properly," Alcohol, attractive people, ballet and classical music - yep they definitely got that right.

"Just today," Rosalie said with a little 'meh' shrug, "I was asked to and I'm not the type to say no," Well she was, but that was besides the point. Her blue eyes quickly scanned the room searching for an opening "I think there's a free spot on the barre for you over there!" she offered before turning her attention back to the music. "Alright final combinations," Rosalie said, clapping her hands together in excitement as the music struck up again and she took her place at the barre beside her. "Tendu forward, tendu right, tendu in second, plie, battement left - turn and repeat!" Rolling up on pointe, her serene smile in place Rosalie nodded "And a one, one, two, three, four!"

THANKS!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.