Add Reply
New Poll

just a spec of dust within the galaxy, wendy's wanted babies <3
colleen esha jameson
 Posted: Sep 25 2014, 12:57 AM
117 POSTS
5'5"
Oh, my twitchy, witchy girl, I think you are so nice. I give you bowls of porridge and I give you bowls of ice...cream!
SINGLE
HETEROSEXUAL
CORALINE JONES

just a spec of dust within the galaxy
why-were-you-born lovat, as coraline was once so fond of calling him, though often quite annoying, actually became a very important friend to coraline after she realized that the beldam had tried to trick her and wanted to keep her for herself. over the course of her journey, coraline grew quite fond of him, and views him even now as one of her closest friends, not to mention how grateful she is to him--though she'd never admit it out loud--for being the reason that she met bastian in the first place. of course, when she was knocked unconscious near the old well while disposing of the other mother's key and brought to new york, coraline was separated from all of her friends and loved ones, wybie included.

so, whatever wybie is up to now is up to you, whether or not he's looking for coraline/colleen or the cat or anything like that, what he's been up to job wise on this side of the portal, if he's even crossed over at all, everything! but she does miss him, especially now that she's finally crossed back through the portal and regained all of the memories she'd been starting to lose after not going back for such a long time. soo yeah. i just think this would be super fun, and i will love you 5ever if you take him for me. <3

wybie lovat
jokester. friend.
mel and charlie jones
parents. writers.
these are probably the two people that colleen is most eager to find, to be honest with you, even if they fought more often than not in the animated world. they're still her parents, and she knows that when she disappeared, her parents must have been worried about her, and she hopes even now that they're looking for her just as much as she's looking for them. i can see her, if/when she finds one or both of them, just sort of panicking and attacking them with hugs, and then realizing what she's doing and backing up to act all tough again. she misses her parents more than words can express. the two of them and bastian are the most important people/cat in her world.

again, they're completely open, both of them, for faces and histories since crossing the portal. i even think it would be cool if they didn't remember coraline somehow, just like she had a problem for a long time with forgetting things because she hadn't crossed back over. how dramatic would that be, for her to find one or both of them and for them to not know who she is? ugh, my heart. but just....baby bear needs her mama and papa to somehow make things okay again, all right? xP

so despite the fact that she knows that she is awesome and badass and can take anything and everything on her own, ursula still needs her babies around to make do some of the grunge work for her. the other day, she actually broke a nail while slumming it through bar after bar looking for that damned mermaid! can you believe it? if flotsam and jetsam had been around, she could have avoided such grave circumstances and been at home working out a plan for what she actually plans to do when she finds ariel, rather than doing all the searching herself.

anywho, she needs her loyal lackies around to help her get her dirty work done and keep her true intentions from being discovered. plus, it would be so fun to see cala and the boys(or girls idk i'm not picky) interact in the real world and see how the whole leg debacle alters things for them. the only thing i can say here is that the last time ursula saw flotsam and jetsam, she told them to follow if she didn't come back on her own soon, so i'd assume they followed her up to the surface when she didn't return and somehow flipped and flopped their way through the portal, though the details here are totally up to you. as is everything else, in fact: face claims, jobs, whether they're still twins or not, everything. so please take my babies for me and make my crazy devil witch a very happy lady? <3

and just in case you're interested in any other characters from the little mermaid, here is a link to the lovely SOLAR(ARIEL)'s wanted ad for characters like king triton and his daughters! <3

flotsam and jetsam
minions. babies.
morgana
baby sister. selfish.
morgana here is the ever over shadowed baby sister of my cala/ursula. their mother always favored ursula over morgana in everything, from leadership potential to ability with magic, and that left morgana very lonely when the sisters were younger and made her jealous and angry with ursula because she was so deprived of their mother's attention. after their mother died and they grew older, the sisters separated, going off to do their own damage to the lives of others, and rarely spoke. cala still loves her kid sister though, and while i can see her being exasperated by morgana's over dramatic ways, i know she would do whatever it took to protect her, even if she wouldn't always be sensitive about it.

anyway, i adore morgana, and so does cala even if she's a little callous, and i'd love to have my sea witch's crazy sister around to mix things up. and as usual, she's pretty open to interpretation for whatever you want to do with her. just a suggestion for her face though would be lana parilla. she's gorgeous, for one, and has a lot of pictures and gifs with meghan ory, who is the face for my cala, and also, her character on once upon a time is a littlleeee--just kidding a lot--on the crazy side. soo yeah. xD

gliss is taken by the wondrous crona. <3

this request is for cadi's best friends from back in the winter woods: gliss, spike, sled, and slush. of course, perwinkle/cadi was the closest with gliss and spike, but the group of them had a lot of amazing times, and she misses each of them dearly. the main things to remember are that gliss is the super excited, acorn-obsessed fairy that peri used to hang out near the border with, spike is the tough girl with the attitude who always kept gliss and peri grounded (and they're also both frost-talent fairies, just like periwinkle), sled is the good-looking, charming winter animal sparrow man of the bunch, and slush is the deep, contemplative glacier-talent sparrow man of the group who spends his time meditating at the pixie dust tree in the winter woods.

these babies are all completely open to whatever you want them to be, and they're all so beautiful and shiny and awesome, too, don't you think? basically, peri crossed over the portal because she was practicing in the frost forest and spotted the darkness coming, and flew to lord milori and the keeper to tell them, and dewey got her to the portal while milori went to help all the others. but she just misses them all so much. :( fairy fun times are promised if you take them! oh, and cookies--lots of cookies, too!

if anyone is interested in characters from the tink movies not from the winter woods, here is a link to SAM(TINKER BELL)'s want ad for some of tink's friends from pixie hollow! <3

fairy friends
talented. loving.
dewey and lord milory
fae-role models.
when she first woke up in the winter woods, lord milori's was the first face to greet her, welcoming her to her new life and giving her her name as well as teaching her to use her wings, among other things. that isn't something to be taken lightly in cadi's eyes, and like many other fairies, she views milori as a sort of father figure--she looks up to him, is loyal to him, and obeys all of his rules (even if this is only because secret of the wings never happened in derp canon xP).

along with lord milori and her other friends, the keeper of all fairy knowledge is among periwinkle/cadi's dearest friends. the young fairy met the keeper one day when she was delivering him a message, and as she stumbled upon a disgruntled writer who refused to take her message until she looked over his latest chapter, a beautiful friendship was born. cadi greatly misses sitting around and reading all of his books from cover to cover and going for rides with him on his pet lynx, fiona. dewey is one of the kindest, funniest fairies--or people in general, really--that she's ever met, and she worries over him and the others every day.

faces for these beautiful babies are open, and as is the way that they got to new york from pixie hollow. dewey was actually the one to get periwinkle out of the winter woods and to the portal when the darkness was coming, but he left her there and rode back to help lord milori get the others to safety. cadi worries greatly for her role models and only hopes that they made it out safely. i promise all the loving snuggles from cadi if you make these babies!! <3

MEEP MEEP TEXT HERE
anna of arendelle
supportive. sister.
prince hans
vindictive. liar.
MEEP MEEP TEXT HERE
all right, everybody, this is marshmallow--the second of elsa's sentient creations in frozen, though the two 'snowmen' are very different. while olaf represents the love and bond between elsa and anna as sisters, marshmallow always seemed more symbolic of elsa's fear of letting people in--anna in particular--and the need she feels to be left alone. back in arendelle, a closed door was enough to keep her sister and parents away, just as the closed gates were enough to keep out the people of the kingdom, but once elsa's powers were revealed and she fled arendelle in favor of a solitary life in her ice palace, it was suddenly more difficult to shut people out. when anna arrived with the news that arendelle was spiraling into eternal winter and elsa's fear brought out the sharp, bitter edge of her magic, the snow queen created marshmallow to make them leave, and the giant snow monster would later serve as a bodyguard and soldier when elsa's palace was attacked.

now, as small a role as marshmallow played in the film itself, he is still incredibly important to elsa, and she loves him just as she does olaf, because just like the smaller, happier snowman, marshmallow is a part of elsa. now, everything for this character is completely open, from age to occupation to face claim to whether or not marshmallow remembers anything from the animated world...really, i would just love to see this giant brute around again, and elsa misses him terribly. :) <3

marshmallow
fierce. sentinel.
so emotional
inside riley's head.
MEEP MEEP TEXT HERE
MEEP MEEP TEXT HERE
the andersons
parents. loving.

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Dec 11 2014, 09:02 PM
45 POSTS
5'9
You know, you could stay forever, if you want to. There's one tiny thing we have to do first...
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

the beldam has arrived (muahahaha)
PM
^
aislin sorcha sanders
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 10:36 PM
29 POSTS
5'7"
N/A
single
bisexual
essence of a dream

WANTS HAVE BEEN UPDATED WITH A BUNCH OF AMAZING NEW BBIES THAT YOU SHOULD ALL CHECK OUT PRETTY PLEASE! <3 <3 <3 <3

--------------------
user posted image
sig by the amazingly talented sam <3
PM
^
aislin sorcha sanders
 Posted: May 15 2015, 10:27 PM
29 POSTS
5'7"
N/A
single
bisexual
essence of a dream

BUM-BUM-BUH-DUM-BUM-BUM-BUMPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!

--------------------
user posted image
sig by the amazingly talented sam <3
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.