Add Reply
New Poll

wanted man, rily's wanteds
daniel louis bones
 Posted: Dec 21 2014, 08:53 PM
238 POSTS
6'3"
What a story it is. A tragic tale of romance, passion and murder most foul.
Married
Heterosexual
Bonejangles

princess tiana
open PB - 23 - best friend - heroine -

Tiana has been Lottie's best friend for years and years. They grew up together and Tiana is one of the only people that can put up with Lottie's mood swings. Lottie has grown up a little bit since she's crossed over the portal, but she still needs her best friend around! I cut off the movie right after Lottie kissed frog Naveen and right after that, the darkness fell.

The Corpse Bride
open pb - 20s - emily - heroine

We need the Corpse Bride's title character around! From the movie, I kind of got the feeling that Bonejangles and Emily knew each other fairly well. I made it so that he was in the Land of the Dead about twenty years before Emily was. Maybe he was the first one to help her adjust? I can see him being protective of her and just being her buddy whenever she needs one.

Elder Gutknect
Peter Capaldi- 50s - the elder - lad

In the movie, Elder Gutknect appeared to be quite a bit older than Bonejangles and pretty much all the rest of the Land of the Dead gang. In the real world, though, I think I can see them being around the same age. I can see him being quite a bit more businesslike and responsible than Danny. I kind of see him as being someone that keeps an eye on Danny and sort of keeps him in check from time to time.

Land of the Dead
everything is open!

I would LOVE to have some Land of the Dead people around. Danny misses them! Maggot, Black Widow, Scraps, Mrs. Plum, Paul, General Bonesapart, General Wellington. Any of them would be absolutely wonderful!

Mr. Bernard
open pb - late 30s - partner - hero

Bernard is Bianka's partner in anything and everything. Bianka has established the Rescue Aid Society in the real world and I would like Bernard to be her partner in that as well. The Rescue gang were taken right after Penny was rescued and it is clear that Bernard has a romantic interest in Bianka and she feels the same way.

Aladdin
open pb - 20(ish) - street rat - hero

Genie was pulled into the real world just after Jafar got his hands on the lamp and Jasmine was captured, where he and the others were separated. He is in possession of his lamp, so he's tasting his very first bit of freedom. He really misses his buddy, Al, and wants to see him again!

Hundred Acre Wood
Pooh's Friends!

A certain bear of very little brain has found himself all alone in New York without even one familiar face for pleasant company. He misses his companions from the Hundred Acre Wood and would very much like to see all of them again!

Misc.
Jay's friend/protector

So this ad can definitely be filled by a character already on the board. Jay is very much still the silly old bear that he was in the Hundred Acre Wood. He doesn't understand a lot of things and thinks everyone is good, so he gets himself into a lot of trouble here and there. Jay needs a kind of parent/older sibling person in his life that will just sort of look out for him.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
kit steinn halvard
 Posted: Dec 21 2014, 09:10 PM
79 POSTS
6'6
Have you ever seen ice? I mean, really looked at it? I don't mean to be punny here, but it's honestly the coolest thing. Even the ice cubes in your freezer -- just...take one out and look at it sometime. All the little cracks and air bubbles...seriously. It's awesome.
complicated
heterosexual
kristoff

fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

I told myself I was gonna wait until after the holidays, but the character muse calleth.

I can haz robin hood? 8I

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
zane andrew brian
 Posted: Dec 21 2014, 09:13 PM
77 POSTS
6'4"
You know somethin', Robin. I was just wonderin', are we good guys or bad guys? You know, I mean, uh? Our robbin' the rich to feed the poor.
Crushing
Heterosexual
Little John

WHAT omgosh, yes! Let me know if you want to talk about what they did in the past or anything, omgosh, I'm so excited!
PM
^
robert euan harland
 Posted: Dec 26 2014, 09:50 PM
55 POSTS
5'11
N/A
single
heterosexual
robin hood

pm'd zane's account! c:

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Lucy
 Posted: Dec 27 2014, 06:40 PM
>
Lucy
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

I just put Emily/C. Bride on reserve, hope that's alright!
^
daniel louis bones
 Posted: Dec 27 2014, 06:44 PM
238 POSTS
6'3"
What a story it is. A tragic tale of romance, passion and murder most foul.
Married
Heterosexual
Bonejangles

Oh my gosh, yes!! Let me know if you have any questions! ^^

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
redmond liam feidhelm
 Posted: Mar 22 2015, 09:44 PM
40 POSTS
6'0"
There you have it, everlasting love.
Taken
Heterosexual
Lt. Puffin

Updated!
PMEmail
^
jay alan beirne
 Posted: Apr 10 2015, 11:21 AM
41 POSTS
5'8"
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Single
Asexual
Winnie the Pooh

Updated!
PMEmail
^
Tatiana Amélie Gauthier
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 08:06 AM
10 POSTS
N/A
N/A
Single
Heterosexual
Tiana

Your Tia is HERE.
PMAIM
^
lucille dorothy florence
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 07:43 PM
46 POSTS
5'6"
All my life, I read about true love and fairytales, and... Tia, you found it! I'll kiss him! For you, honey! No marriage required.
Single
prince-sexual
Charlotte La Bouff

-flails around- AH I'M SO EXCITED! <3
PMEmail
^
lucille dorothy florence
 Posted: Aug 10 2015, 05:55 PM
46 POSTS
5'6"
All my life, I read about true love and fairytales, and... Tia, you found it! I'll kiss him! For you, honey! No marriage required.
Single
prince-sexual
Charlotte La Bouff

Tiana is open again! <3
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.