Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Closed
New Poll

ANNOUNCEMENTS
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jun 5 2015, 12:22 AM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

JUNE 4TH

• SURPRISE! We've got a brand new skin up right now that's unlike anything we've ever had on Derp before! We're super excited about it! As usual, though, there may be a few bugs in the system - Amanda, Sam, and I worked really hard to get everything figured out ahead of time, but if you see anything wrong, please just let one of us know and we'll fix it!

• As you can see, we've also got a new announcements thread - recently it's seemed like not everyone's getting the announcements, so if you could take a moment and click "track this topic" in the top right-hand corner of this post, that will help you stay updated on what's going on on-site so you don't miss out on anything important!

• All that being said, a lot of things have changed here, and we've done a LOT of editing! This includes the SITE'S RULES, PLOT, and the ORIGINAL CHARACTER RULES. Please review these three things!

• Additionally, check out our brand new DIRECTORY. We loved the old who's who, but we had a bit of trouble with people forgetting to update their posts with their characters. The directory is now more like one of your fabulous claims. HOWEVER, it also includes your time zone and age! How cool is that? This means that we need all of you to go post and tell us (if you want to) your age and time zone. I put in only the few that were listed in the old who's who thread. So please update that!

• We did a lot of moving around of claims and stuff while setting up the skin, so CHECK ALL YOUR CLAIMS! Make sure everyone you play is claimed and sorted properly! This includes the directory - if your characters weren't listed in your who's who post, you'll need to add them!

• As you can see, there's an entirely new layout for clickname profiles. To edit your profile, you'll now need to go up to MY CONTROLS near the top right of your screen, then click EDIT PROFILE INFO on the list on the left.

• We loved the fate roulette event so much that we've decided to keep it forever! So check out our new ALTERNATE UNIVERSES board! Pretty neat, huh?!

• The activity check is now CLOSED! Claims have been cleared out and boards emptied! If you missed the AC for any reason and want to bring back one of your previous characters, please PM ME and we'll discuss your options!

• Keep an eye out for the OTMs - they'll be posted very soon!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 11:54 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

JUNE 13TH

• Hey guys! It just came to our attention that the clickname profiles aren't working correctly for guests, new members, or inactive characters. In the process of fixing this, it has come to our attention that there's a bit of an issue with a piece of the skin's coding, and we've reached out for help. Hopefully it will get fixed in the next couple days, but in the meantime don't panic and we're sorry it looks a bit messy!

• OTMs will be posted shortly, so stay tuned!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 04:44 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

JUNE 14TH

• Hey DERP! The OTMs have been announced! They're a little late due to the hecticness of the skin change and the overall busyness of our schedules. So we do apologize for that <3 Otherwise please take a moment to congratulate our winners when you see them again!

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jun 16 2015, 09:43 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

JUNE 16TH

Inside Out will be added to the canons list this Friday, 6/19. It may be added at anytime that day, but reserves may be posted anytime after midnight EST.

• Please refrain from talking in depth about the movie in the cbox for a while, too - it may take a bit for everyone to see it, and nobody likes spoilers! If you want to talk about it, take it to PM or AIM!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Jun 26 2015, 08:18 PM
205 POSTS
5'3"
Hi y'all~ I'm Amanda and I'm happy to help at all times, just drop me a line! I am an enabler in training and my interests include ridiculous plot spams, graphic edits, and general derping around.
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

JUNE 26TH

• Hello everyone! As you might have noticed, we've updated the theme of this month's ICC. As summer is officially here, why not celebrate with a good old fashioned beach barbecue? Have a grill-off, splash around, or just bum around in the sand - just don't forget your sunscreen! This location will remain until we update it again on JULY 25th! Now get out there and chat it up~

PMEmail
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jul 1 2015, 09:42 AM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

JULY 1ST

• It's the first of the month! We all know what that means - activity check time! The activity check can be found HERE! It'll close on JULY 4TH. If for any reason you have to miss the activity check, please PM me as soon as you possibly can and we'll chat. I know it's been a busy, stressful month for everyone, so please don't hesitate to reach out!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jul 5 2015, 12:42 AM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

JULY 5TH

• The activity check is now officially CLOSED! The boards and lists have all been cleaned out. If you missed the activity check for any reason and wish to bring back one of your characters, please PM me and we can discuss your options.

• We have a shiny new category in the graveyard for past, future, and au threads! Previously, they were going into our miscellaneous graveyard board when they were moved from the active threads, but now they have a brand new home. c: They should be easier to find that way!

• Keep a lookout for the OTMs - they should be posted very soon!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Jul 8 2015, 10:33 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

JULY 8TH

• Hey DERP! OTMs have been announced! Please take a moment to congratulate our winners when you see them again!

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 10:25 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

JULY 9TH

• Great news, my darling Derpians! I've just had Derp added to DISNEY RP TOPSITES! This is a great way for Derp to grow and show the world that we have a fabulous, supportive community going here. c:

Now here's where you come in: You can vote once every 24 hours by clicking the button below. The same button can be found at the bottom of the board with our static affiliates - it's the very first button on the list! Make it a part of your routine to click that button and vote for Derp!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Jul 17 2015, 09:57 PM
205 POSTS
5'3"
Hi y'all~ I'm Amanda and I'm happy to help at all times, just drop me a line! I am an enabler in training and my interests include ridiculous plot spams, graphic edits, and general derping around.
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

JULY 17TH

• Something strange has been happening recently, and you can feel it. Perhaps you've tried your best to ignore it, but there's no denying it now... There have been whispers of Darkness leaking into the city and rumors of disappearances. Could they be true?

Good evening DERP! As you may have noticed, we have revealed the Summer event in a shiny new forum. You can read up on it here and sign up... If you dare. More details will be released in the next week, so keep an eye out!

As always, if you have any questions, reach out to a staffer and we will be happy to help.

PMEmail
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Jul 21 2015, 11:07 PM
205 POSTS
5'3"
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

JULY 21ST

• Hi DERP! We have closed the sign ups for the Summer event, so look out for future developments this weekend.
PMEmail
^
☣MASKED MAN
 Posted: Jul 28 2015, 07:04 PM
6 POSTS
Creeping
I know where you are this summer
Watching
Waiting
the pawn of darkness

JULY 28TH

• A new clue has unfolded for this year's Summer event, and it may not work out in your favor... Tonight and tomorrow, check the inboxes of each of your characters and you might find a little surprise. See more info here and don't forget to watch your back.

PMEmail
^
ϟWEEPING ANGEL
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 10:04 AM
92 POSTS
5'4"
Noo den! Wit lik daday bairns? I'm Lowrie, one of your Marvellous Moderpators. Feel free to ask me for help or tell me a joke, I like jokes! I like chocolate, and tea, can't get through the day without at least three + cups!
chocolate
chocolatesexual
don't blink

JULY 29TH

• Hi jewels, just note to let you know the IC c-box has been updated! This time around it is a cruise, and there are many activites through the month that you'll be able to take part in. So leave the heat of the City and take to the high seas! The activites will be changed on a friday morning, GMT , so you can play all week long! In the mean time you can get to know your fellow shipmates. The things you can do are listed with the date below:

•31st July- water sports! These can include swimming in the pool or using the wave pool to learn to surf or even swimming with dolphins. What ever takes your fancy!

•7th August - Spa Day! Take a day out and pamper yourself in the luxurious spa...

•14th August - Take in a show! Or take part in one - do a bit of karaoke, watch a variety show or even a movie!

•21st August - You've been invited to have dinner with the captain! Enjoy the food and listen to his stories.

PMEmailAIM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Aug 1 2015, 12:06 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

AUGUST 1ST

• Activity check tiiiiiiiiiiiime! The AC can be found HERE, and it ends on AUGUST 4TH.

SUMMER IS A BUSY TIME FOR EVERYONE. If for any reason whatsoever you are struggling to make this activity check, PLEASE contact me. If you don't reach out to me, I can't help you - it's your responsibility to talk to me if you need help with this AC. I don't bite, I promise. >>

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 05:42 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

AUGUST 5TH

• DERP has a brand new Character Development Forum! You can find all the information you need, as well as how to request your own sub-forum right here. Enjoy!

• Also remember that OTM voting is open so go show your love by getting your votes and noms in ASAP

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Closed
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.