Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

and everybody gets their way~, amanda's wants THUMBELINA, SWAN PRINCESS
tahlia lise berry
 Posted: May 11 2014, 03:07 PM
107 POSTS
5'
love, can you hear me? if you're near me, sing your song - sure and strong and soon.
ENAMORed
straight
Thumbelina

TAHLIA'S WANTS
julie andrews?
mother. lass.
Right now Thumbelina's most wanted is her mother. She relied on her mother a lot as she was so tiny, and had a very special attachment to her, even though she wasn't her biological mother. Though she went on and on about Cornelius in the movie, she also missed her home very dearly, and would have loved to return. The fact that she hasn't seen or heard from her mother in years weighs on her heart, and Tahlia will go looking for advice from any motherly figure to fill this void.

I cut off the movie right after she is kidnapped by Mrs. Toad, so there's no way for Thumbelina to know what happened to her mother. This worries her greatly, and even if she doesn't know where her mother is, she'd just like to know that she's safe! I know this is a bit of a long shot because of her limited screen time, but I'm looking at you, you obscure-character-lovers! ;)

Her age, name, occupation, playby, and everything else is entirely open. I think she'd be a little older, as she was in the movie, but the portal has weird ways of working so she may be put on the younger side of the spectrum as well. I would love to see Thumbelina's mother as Julie Andrews (because oh man I love me some Julie Andrews) or Angela Lansbury, or someone similar. Nothing is set in stone here!

Next up is the one and only Mrs. Toad, who is the reason Thumbelina was sent to the other side of the portal in the first place. I tweaked the story just a smidge, so that Thumbelina goes missing all the same but what has changed is where she went. This is not all set in stone, and i would be more than happy to work it out with you if you're interested but here's the gist of it: Mrs. Toad kidnapped Thumbelina, meaning for her to be the bride of her eldest son, Grundel. Somewhere along the way she got lost, she misplaced the walnut Thumeblina was trapped inside, or perhaps it was always the plan to flee to the portal... you can decide that. Either way, next thing Thumbelina knows she's 5 feet tall and alone in an alleyway.

I have all the crazy ideas about this one and it's hard to rant on and on about them when there's so little time, but what if she and Tahlia could meet this side of the protal? Perhaps she'd recognize her, perhaps not. Perhaps Mrs. Toad is still dead set on her marrying Grundel, perhaps she's found another lady to kidnap and force into marriage! Errgggg all the drama!

Everything is open here, I imagine her still being a performer (or something akin to a dance mom). For playby, Nicki Minaj is my biggest suggestion for this one (namely because pink hair, helloooo). But in reality it's pretty open. And I see her as being 30s+ because she's got to be old enough to have a sort of adult son, but again, the portal may skew her younger... who knows how old she is in toad years? And lastly, I pegged her as a villainess, but in all seriousness she could fall into the 'lass' category.

nicki minaj
kidnapper. villainess?
judy greer
matchmaker. lass.
And here we have Mrs. Fieldmouse. Thumbelina just has all the mixed feelings about this one. I love her but don't tell Tahlia that. Another kind of tweak to the story here is that when Tahlia crosses over into the animated world, she stays with Mrs. Fieldmouse (if she can). She's the one who saved her from the frost in the movie, and it would have been one of the few places Thumbelina stayed for more than a few moments (I mean she spent all winter in her little hole there). Mrs. Fieldmouse was mostly kind to her and Thumbelina feels sort of guilted into keeping her company, etc., etc. Now that doesn't mean that she's bound to the animated world, or that this little detail has to even stay as is.

Plus one little detail i did not go over in my app was thumbelina's weird pseudo-engagement to Mr. Mole. He may get his own want ad later on down the line, but for now this is aaaaall up in the air. Mrs. Fieldmouse could still have her heart set on this crackship, or maybe not! I don't have a lot planned out for this lady, I just think she is hysterical and it would be hilarious to see how she and Tahlia react.

Anyway, my favorite playby for her is Judy Greer, who's just got this mousy air about her, but anyone with a similar look would be a nice fit. I imagine her, again, as at least 30+, as she's had kids that have already moved out, but she might not be that old for a mouse! Who knows! Everything is open for her, everything! /throws mousy ideas at

And lastly for now, Berkeley Beetle. This is the one person (beetle) that Tahlia would like to see least on this side of the portal. Again, I messed with the timing of the movie, she got kidnapped, ended up in NYC, but she's had to go back and visit the animated realm to retain her memories and look for her mother, which is where she could still run into Berkeley and his Beetle bros.

She detests him, she really does, but not for a good reason. Sure he smooth-talked her into doing a weird bug cabaret and didn't follow through when she asked for his help. He really just showed her how gullible and self-conscious she was and that would be a painful realization for anyone. Needless to say, he's blown his chance to be in her good graces (but she still kiiiiinda blames herself about it). She's conflicted because she's sweet as a pea by nature, but she'd never felt so bad about herself until she had the displeasure of meeting him.

I just think Berkeley would be a fantastic addition to derp, js. He's this sleazy fast-talking good-for-nothing bug and would make for such a good villain (with or without his wings). Everything is open for him, as I really didn't touch upon him in my app, but my two suggestions for Berkeley's playby are Steve Buscemi and Gilbert Gottfried. Steve just has this great (kinda weird) look about him that would be so fitting for a slimy talent agent this side of the portal. And Gilbert Gottfried is actually the voice actor for Berkeley and you can really see the resemblence. Both great picks, imo. ;)

Steve Buscemi
agent. villain.

ODELIA'S WANTS
ryan reynolds?
the one. hero.
Okay let's get feelsy right off the bat for Odelia. Her first want is for Prince Derek, the derpiest prince to ever derp. He is all at once the love of her life and the bane of her existence. But more so he's the love of her life. Ugh these two just make my heart ache. Their story went up all the way to the final battle in the movie. Odette was on the brink of death and the battle was interrupted by incoming creatures of the darkness. Intense, right? In my app, Rothbart takes Odette and flees, and of course she doesn't know what happened to Derek.

She hasn't been with anyone else since this happened, five years ago. That isn't because she has sworn herself to Derek... It's because she's forgotten him completely. She's forgotten everything. She doesn't even know she's not from NYC. She's been trying to put together the pieces of her life before this mysterious "accident" but nothing quite fits, and it's understandable when you consider she's been lied to by Rothbart. Still she feels her heartbreak and wonders why, and she's almost afraid to get attached to someone romantically. Plus, her track record with men in her life isn't so great (her father, Rothbart, you get the idea). But! I'd love to see him on DERP. Like, it would make me cry.

Everything's pretty much open for him, Delia crossed over 5 years ago, like I said. But he could stay behind in the animated realm or he could have followed them through the portal. It's really up to you! And for his playby, i may suggest someone from Gossip Girl or anything Blake Lively's in. Good choices would be Chace Crawford, Ryan Reynolds (her Irl husband haha) and Sebastian Stan (but his face is currently taken, you'll have to ask if you're dead set on this one). But really there are a ton of guys I can see as Derek! He would likely be a couple years older than Odelia, as he was in the film. But his occupation and everything else are wide, wide open!

Well here we have the next of my Swan Princess ads, and of course it's for Rothbart. He's a pretty integral part to my app for Odelia, as in it he brings the almost-dead Odette through the portal. From there, he was her guardian of sorts and told her a ton of lies about who she used to be, as she forgot everything entirely. She has since moved out and not told him where she was going, so she hasn't seen him in like... four years. She doesn't know who he really is, she doesn't know who she really is, she just knows that she didn't want to stay with him and wanted to make her own way in life.

This of course, since I know it's overstepping a lot of boundaries, can be changed. That's how I imagined it to be, but it doesn't have to stay that way! If you have a better idea of what might have happened, or if you don't think my story would fit your character or this timeline, I would literally love to plot this and work it out with you. I would just really love to have him on the site, and I can only imagine the crazy threads this would result in! Like really, take him. Please?

His age, face, name, occupation, etc. are all open and flexible. I didn't give him a name in my app at all, only alluded to his reddish-brown hair (but again, this is easily changed, minor detail). I've seen one dreamcast that uses Hugo Weaving, but don't feel obligated to use him! I've also seen Ben Kingsley suggested as Rothbart but like I said, it's open. I would imagine he would be at very least 40, as Odelia is 27, but that's flexible as well.

hugo weaving?
kidnapper. villain.
open faces
best friends. lads.
Puffin is taken by the lovely Rily, but Jean Bob and Speed are still open! <3

Last but not least for Odelia are her three animal pals Speed, Puffin, and Jean Bob. In the film she described them as her best friends in the WHOLE WORLD, which is sort of weird to think about but it makes sense. As a kid she was always lumped together with Derek, and though he had Bromley to pal around with all year, Odette was never really shown with girls her age. While she was stuck at the lake those three helped her out, kept her company, and almost died for her. For a princess with no one to talk to her whole childhood, that's something.

Plus, Odelia needs friends. Like bad. She's got a couple here but it's not the same as none of them knew her before. I'd like to think that they'd have a hand in making her remember a little something. Perhaps she meets one of them and has this sneaking suspicion about their familiarity? I dunno. It's up in the air.

I have no idea as to what playbys would be. Just because they're all animals and... who knows what they'd look like on the real world. But... yeah. Everything is open on these guys. Literally. Um, love them?

this lovely lady's face is taken by penny

This request is not so much for a character, but for a face. My Odette/Odelia is played by Blake Lively and what is Blake without her other half, Leighton Meester.

Not even gonna lie, I watched a ton of Gossip Girl episodes with while writing Odelia's app and I just couldn't help but to pine for a Blair to go with my Serena. I'm just fangirl-ing all over the opportunities to have them be best friends again and I mean they have ALL THE PHOTOS EVER.

Anyway! Everything else about her is completely open! Age, I would suggest to be in the 20s range, close to Odelia, but that's flexible. But yes, occupation, name, etc. is all up to you. She could be another character from a completely different movie (as there isn't much room for her to be in the Swan Princess), an NYC original, or an Animated Original (but A.O.s are not available to guests, so keep that in mind). Key thing here is just that Odelia is lonely and mopey because she doesn't remember anything and doesn't even know she's from the animated world, so she just needs a friend.

Leighton Meester
bffl. lass/oc.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
odelia elizabeth lynn
 Posted: Jun 1 2014, 03:41 PM
67 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
lost
straight
Odette

user posted image
Blair Leighton's face is filled but there are still plenty of other lovely options to take advantage of!
PM
^
belle rose armelle
 Posted: Nov 26 2014, 10:56 PM
>
belle rose armelle
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Seriously considering Cornelius... yessss... I will PM you later .___.
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 11:56 AM
205 POSTS
5'3"
Hi y'all~ I'm Amanda and I'm happy to help at all times, just drop me a line! I am an enabler in training and my interests include ridiculous plot spams, graphic edits, and general derping around.
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

EEP! Omg I'm so exciteeeeeeed! You can PM me on Tahlia's account or my staff account. :3 I'll keep an eye out for it!
PMEmail
^
Cornelius Avery Kailen
 Posted: Nov 27 2014, 07:23 PM
>
Cornelius Avery Kailen
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Oh yeah. Cornelius is so claimed. :3
^
bruce aldrin stern
 Posted: Nov 30 2014, 09:54 PM
64 POSTS
5'9"
N/A
married to his work
straight
Buzz Lightyear

user posted image

Cornelius is taken, Jessie is added! /sobs 9ever
PM
^
LYNN
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 02:54 AM
>
LYNN
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

so one claim says blair's face is being used, but the other claim says the character she was being used for is no longer taken(?)

so is the best friend ad open again?
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Jan 2 2015, 05:42 PM
205 POSTS
5'3"
Hi y'all~ I'm Amanda and I'm happy to help at all times, just drop me a line! I am an enabler in training and my interests include ridiculous plot spams, graphic edits, and general derping around.
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

Whoops! Hi there, she is most definitely available, some of this might be a little out of date. x3 But yes! She is open~
PMEmail
^
tahlia lise berry
 Posted: Jan 28 2015, 09:39 PM
107 POSTS
5'
love, can you hear me? if you're near me, sing your song - sure and strong and soon.
ENAMORed
straight
Thumbelina

Whoooo! This is kind of mid-overhaul but I added a ton of Thumbelina wants! You know you want toooooooo~

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
mo
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 10:31 AM
>
mo
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Are Mrs. Toad and Jessie open to guests?
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 10:54 AM
205 POSTS
5'3"
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

Hi Mo! Yes indeed they are! :)
PMEmail
^
bakar xabi hun-came
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 05:19 PM
32 POSTS
5'10"
Ruler of The Land of the Forgotten
Married
Pansexual
Xibalba

first, I have to post this:
user posted image

And second.
I used to watch The Swan Princess when I was a kid ALL THE TIME.
And Derek is such a derp,
and I am willing to be your derp.

user posted image
/derp reynolds.
PM
^
odelia elizabeth lynn
 Posted: Feb 9 2015, 10:22 PM
67 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
lost
straight
Odette

user posted image

HOMG. homgomgomgomg KIMS. I can't even. I don't even know the right words to express my excitements literally all my want ad dreams are coming true this week, i am one happy puppy
/resists the urge to keymash.

You can PM me on any account or my aim sn is pandaberrytea92
I also have skype (and don't log on like ever) but will use that if you prefer it ;3;

user posted image
also aren't they fab? they are so fab.
PM
^
bakar xabi hun-came
 Posted: Feb 10 2015, 06:36 AM
32 POSTS
5'10"
Ruler of The Land of the Forgotten
Married
Pansexual
Xibalba

kekeke okies. I'm working on him little by little right now.
And I hope that you'll like him. ^^;
And I'll probably pm you or im you when/if I have a question about anything;
But, I has a question;

How many times has this man said these damn words.

user posted image

/done
/ded

user posted image
PM
^
layla malinda tanis
 Posted: Mar 14 2015, 01:13 PM
69 POSTS
5'10
SHE'S ALWAYS KNOWN EXACTLY WHO SHE IS.
Single
Heterosexual
Stormfly

Lt. Puffin is calling my name <3
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.