Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

remember who you are, sam's wants
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Sep 20 2014, 05:45 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

CHARACTER PROFILES

MAVIS | WART | THOMAS | CYRUS
ATALO | CHOMPER | QUEEN OF HEARTS

I play Wart or Arthur, and originally he crossed the portal with Archimedes. They were at the tournament and he'd just gotten the sword when the Darkness came. Whether you want to go along with this plot or shift it around a little to suit you better is really up to you. I would just really love to have Archimedes around and so would Arthur. Especially if they crossed together seeing as Arthur probably wouldn't have made it very far on his own. He was still a boy when he first crossed and it would have been really helpful to have a friend around or someone to watch out for him. More info here
ARCHIMEDES
Now we come to Merlin. We cut the movie off right after Merlin got so angry he kind of blasted away like team rocket, and Arthur still blames himself for it. He sometimes wonders if maybe Merlin would have been able to stop the darkness or at least help them get away from it, if he hadn't gotten him so mad. He's kind of been mulling over what he's said and what he did, and to be honest that's one of the big reasons he works himself to the bone now. He wants to prove that he's good enough, but without Merlin around to assure him that he's doing good, he just kind of keeps talking himself down. He's pretty optimistic otherwise, at least outwardly, but inside there's some deep seeded abandonment issues, the crushing weight of a crown, and the fact that he knows enough about the legends to know he's going to die at a pretty young age. So yeah Merlin, come fix him pls. k.
MERLIN
NOTE: ANIMATED ORIGINALS CAN'T BE TAKEN BY GUESTS. MORE INFO HERE

I play Arthur Pendragon, or Wart from Sword in the Stone otherwise known as Arthur Drake in the real world. This request is for original characters based off of the Knights of the Round Table. He hadn't met them yet in the movie-verse, but that doesn't change the fact that they did exist and that Arthur is nothing without his knights. He would know who they are seeing as he's very into reading about the myths and he studies the old stories and legends to learn more about himself and how to be a King. Mainly I'm searching for Lancelot, Galahad, Gwaine, and Percival. That's just naming a few but there are many knights to choose from and the number/names change depending on which story you read.

These people would be his best friends, they'd be loyal to Arthur as is fitting to a knight, but the fun part here is that we get to play out how they develop that loyalty/friendship. I'm not going to ask you to make is so that they wake up one morning like "I'm going to swear my life to that guy. He's cool" I want to work up these relationships, I want them to be like brothers and to bicker and protect each other and just eporkgerokg Arthur needs his knights to really get him to accept the fact that he is a King and a good one at that.

KNIGHTS
This is a request for Dracula from Hotel Transylvania. As it stands Mavis {Mirela in this world} thinks that her father is dead, and would very much like to find out this isn't true. Considering that the last time they ever got to talk was when she was yelling at him for lying to her. Not exactly the most pleasant of last memories to have with a loved one if you know what I mean. The way I have it in my app is that she got carried away from the Hotel when it was attacked, by the time she found her way back to it her home was rubble and any sign of her father or anyone else she might know was gone. She wandered the animated world for a while on her own after that, before crossing over and deciding she wants to forget everything.

She's been having some trouble keeping the memories away because really she doesn't want to loose that last bit of her life, even if it hurts a lot to remember. Having her dad around again would spark all kinds of feelings inside of her. She'd be so happy to see him and so relived that he's alive, but at the same time she's gotten used to the freedom she's had on her own. If he tried to hide her away again it'd probably end up worse than last time.

DRACULA
So this is a bit of a long shot especially since they had such a short,silent scene in the actual movie, buuut I was kind of hoping (with the whole original concept thing or whathaveyou) that someone would consider taking Thomas' family. I'm leaning more towards having his little sister around but any of them work really. You can run with her however you like, but the way I kind of have it in my head is that he found them and led them through the portal himself. Or at least found them on the other side and knows that they are safe. I have it that he's kind of watched over them, but that they've forgotten because they haven't crossed, and he likes it that way since it means they won't remember/worry about him.

Alona Tal suggested for the sister and SAMANTHA SMITH suggested for the mother. c:

THOMAS' FAMILY
You know what the world needs? More Supernatural, and more Pocahontas. Anyway I play Thomas (fc: jpad) , and he's a fighter with the resistance now. I'd love to have a Ratcliffe around, even though he wouldn't. I'm leaving most of the details for him open to your interpretation but the Pocahontas crew could really use some villainy and I know for a fact that I'm always up for making my characters miserable. Which sounds horrible, but everyone does it so shush. ANYWAY we think that it'd be swell if someone took Ratcliffe not just for Thomas but for the rest of the Pocacrew here on DERP. Face suggestion (highly encouraged) Mark Sheppard. CAUSE YES GDI
RATCLIFFE
This bastard needs to exist, yeah I'm basically face casting but whatever. I do what I want. Basically this is a request for my character Cyrus Helios who is the personification of the planet mercury. Basically this guy, lets call him Bill for right now, is going to be his best friend. I see them having that kind of assholes to each other sort of relationship, but they can get real protective. Especially since Cyrus is blind, and though he tries to act all tough he isn't really. Bill here would probably have met him while Cy was homeless, whether he was homeless himself or just some punk kid who hung out at the park smoking and drinking beer is up to you. Cyrus was kind of a troublemaker so I can see him gravitating toward people with the same vices.

The face suggested is Bill Skarsgard who plays Roman Godfrey on Hemlock Grove alongside Landon Liboiron who is my Cyrus. Whether he's from the portal or just a New Yorker is really up to you. I can sort of see him as the planet Mars, so then they'd have the sibling bond when they found out who the other really was. If you want to go that route you can find the info/rules for animated originals here Cyrus just really needs guy friends in his life that aren't related to him or are >.> , and come on. Who can resist that face?

BEST FRIEND
this is a request for john smith from pocahontas as well as for jensen ackles face. cause DERP needs both, and what better way then to have them together? basically in my app the first movie happened but instead of staying in the colony as was implied at the end, thomas traveled back to england with john. from there he helped john back on his feet and they organized another journey back to the new world. john in hopes of seeing pocahontas again and thomas in hopes of creating the life he'd been dreaming of when he'd traveled there the first time.

what they find instead is a abandoned colony and village. from there john, thomas, and the others who traveled with them joined the resistance. we've had john around before, and if you'd like to know what happened/how that was handled at the time feel free to ask. though you understandably don't have to follow that route. at this moment thomas is sort of impromptu leader of his little band of resistance fighters, and he could really really use john's help/guidance. or hell, he'd even step down and let john lead of that's what he wanted.

all i ask for this really is that john be part of the resistance, and that his face is preferably jensen ackles. i know there's more conventional faces out there probably, but i'm a sucker for winchesters and supernatural. and seeing as thomas is jpad, it just seems appropriate.

JOHN SMITH
NOTE: ANIMATED ORIGINALS CAN'T BE TAKEN BY GUESTS. MORE INFO HERE

this request is for my wolf pup atalo. what i'm asking for is his twin brother aodh who carries the twin warg spirit of skoll who would eat the sun. compared to his brother aodh is the soft spoken and gentle one. the quiet pup who does what he's told. unfortunately most of what he's told comes from atalo who is somewhat of a bad influence on him. in my app the two were inseparable until the curse of their switched spirits forced them to travel separately. you can find all the information you need in my app, and any questions you might have about their world/how things work. you can freely come to me for answers. suggested face is of course colin ford as they were meant to be twins, so it'd make sense that they looked similar. though if you have someone else in mind then feel free to run them by me c:

THE TWIN
This request is for the King of Hearts who my Vina would probably be entirely happy never ever seeing again. I didn't give him much mention in her app, but from what I could tell from the movie is that here was a man who was willing ( and sometimes managed ) to attempt to tame the beast that is the Queen. He's a character I would very much like around the board and one I'd be really interested in seeing how things play out with. I'm not saying that they're finals ( though by all rights they ARE married, and I sense that he is the only person in existence truly capable of actually LOVING here. ) but I'd be open to exploring the effect he has on her. If anything I picture him as an almost master manipulator when it comes to Vina ( my queen of hearts. ) It's his job to keep her satisfied and to know what sets her off and what doesn't. So perhaps he could use some of that to keep her tranquil in this side of the portal?

A good suggestion might be John Hamm from Mad Men? As there's a lot of stuff with him and Christina Hendricks. Plus it's kind of hilarious to me if their hair switched colors when they crossed for some reason.

KING OF HEARTS
here we have another wonderlander. the white rabbit is basically being requested as levina's assistant/right hand. she will make their life a living hell ( as always ) and have him running about all over new york getting her everything. she also unfortunately holds quite a grudge against any and all wonderlanders ( especially the rabbit ) for abandoning her when the darkness came. so chances of her making him literally want to jump off a building or set himself on fire are pretty high up there. truthfully though he was rather important to her court and having him around again would make things a whole lot easier. despite any mistreatment she might toss at him, she would nevertheless be eternally grateful to have him back in her life and doing her errands. it makes her feel royal again. Face and everything else is pretty much open for your interpretation!
WHITE RABBIT
I play Chomper (Charlie) from Land Before Time 2, and there is nothing in this world he would want more than to have Littlefoot and his gang around. You see poor Charlie has been on his own for about three or so years now, ever since his parents died trying to protect him. He's got literally no one and he's struggling big time to adjust, especially since all he wants to do is find his friends and help them. Even if he's technically still a baby and can't hope to do much of anything to help them.

The basics of this want ad is literally just to request Littlefoot, Ducky, Cera, Spike, and Petrie. I really have no set plots for them other then the fact that Chomper really really needs his friends around. Faces are pretty open for your interpretation, to do with as you please. I'm not really picky about any of that, though charlie is 24, so part of me would like for the others to be at least slightly older. Again that's really up to you, and I'm okay either way with whatever you decide so long as I get more LBT bbies running around!

LAND BEFORE TIME CREW
This request is for the fairies from the Tinker Bell franchise. Mainly I'm going to be requesting Tink's friends: Silvermist, Rosetta, Fawn, and Iridessa. As far as canon we cut off towards the end of the first movie, just as Tink ( Tamzin in this world ) ruined spring. She never got a chance to fix it, and as far as she's concerned, thinks that her friends probably hate her for ruining all of their hard work. Despite holding some very deep fears that they might never want to talk to her again, she really really wants to know that they're safe. As well as get the chance to apologize for what she's done. Currently we have Tink, Peri, Gliss, and Terrance on board, but we could always use more fairies!

I don't really have any suggestions for them, so most of this ad is open. If you do need some there's Kat Graham and Nina Dobrev who are both in vampire diaries with Candice ( Tink's face. ) Other then that, everything is pretty much up to you. Even fairies who are not in the picture such as Queen Clarion, Fairy Mary, or Bobble and Clank!

DISNEY FAIRIES
ANIMATED ORIGINALS NOT AVAILABLE AS FIRST CHARACTER!

I play Maria Llorona who is basically the Mexican legend of the Woman in White; La Llorona. In her world ghosts and spirits, if their story becomes strong enough become legends. So while I was thinking about her history and how things worked for her I couldn't help but think of the Bloody Mary legend. Which is where this request comes from, you might even say this is a possible finals request if you'd be interested in going down that route? For the most part though Mary here is very similar to Maria in that they've both been wronged in someway and been twisted into vengeful spirits/ legends by the popularity of their stories. Just like La llorona there are a ton of variations of the Bloody Mary story floating around so the possibilities with her are really endless.

For the most part this is really opened ended. The only thing I would like to see is that they have some sort of relationship once they figure out who the other is, and that it's kind of damaging. As in, they're bad for each other ,but because they're so similar they can't help but be drawn together. Like magnets. Whether this becomes a long term thing or a fling that flickers in and out of existence is really open for interpretation. I would just love for them to be good at hurting each other both physically and mentally.

Face, age and all that good stuff are super open for your interpretation.

BLOODY MARY
We've got a pretty big group of ROTG kids on the site, and although we're missing Bunnymund and a few others. My main focus is going to be Sandy since he's the only one that's really important in regards to Pitch. In this world Pitch has taken on the name Jet and is working as a dream therapist. Movie-wise I believe we've cut off right after Easter was ruined so as far as the other Guardians are concerned Sandy here is dead and his sand was absorbed by Pitch. Though Jet still wants to take revenge on the Guardians things have become somewhat complicated. The portal has started to awaken some shred of humanity within Jet's heart and he's finding himself less and less interested in gaining his revenge. Especially since the Darkness has control over their home, and in this world he doesn't have to worry about going invisible if people don't believe in him. Not to say he isn't still evil, or that if he didn't see Sandy again he wouldn't flip his shit...but things are just really complicated for him internally right now.

Having the one part of his plan he would consider a success turn out to be a failure ( killing sandy btw ) would probably throw him for a serious loop. It might even rekindle that whole need for vengeance.

Face wise I have no suggestions. I just really really want Sandy on board, as do the others playing ROTG characters. Considering he's Jet's polar opposite and the only one he really ever feared, it'd be interesting to have that dynamic to work off of. At least on my end. SO YES. PLS TAKE HIM /hearteyes

THE SANDMAN
ANIMATED ORIGINALS NOT PLAYABLE AS FIRST CHARACTER!!

Since she was never depicted in the movie, I'm just going to say this is an animated original request. If you're familiar with the source material from which Rise of the Guardians sparks, then you'll be familiar with the woman in the picture. In the books she's known as mother nature, though before that she was called Seraphina Pitchiner. For those of you who don't know, she is/was Pitch's daughter before he became the boogeyman. A powerful entity she is neither good nor evil ( as fits nature ). I myself haven't read the books but I've discovered enough in the process of researching my app for Pitch to know that she might remember their past where he doesn't. Which is what I'm going off of.

Basically Jet/Pitch is on a ledge right now. He's got the fearlings inside of him that keep his humanity tampered down and constantly rip at his soul. Then he's got the portal which turns him into something that is almost human, making his humanity wake up the longer he stays away from the animated world. There have been various plots in the past ( and currently flitting around now ) that are geared to try and get his memories back. I figure there'd be no bigger jolt to all that then to actually have the most important thing in his past life come looking for him. Seeing Seraphina the way he is now, might be enough to really destabilize him completely. Forcing him to come to terms with what he's done and probably shattering him into itty bitty pieces.

BASICALLY I CAN OFFER YOU ALL THE ANGST IN THE WORLD. IF YOU DO THE THING. /puppydog eyes.

Face and age are really open though I suggest trying to find someone who'd fit with Richard Armitaga's appearance/would look like she could be his daughter. ANYWAY PLS DO THE THING.

Seraphina Pitchiner
I've been toying with putting up a request for this for a while now. You see, Mirela ( Mavis from Hotel Transylvania ) has been thinking of moving out of her tiny complex apartment for a while now. Now that she has her puppy, and more photography equipment lying around, the little homes at the complex aren't cutting it for her. I've already set it up that she moved out and is living somewhere else, so this request is for her roommate/future best friend.

I imagine that this person is also a student ( mavis goes to NYU for photography/journalism ), and that that's how they met. Though they don't have to be. I don't much care if they're a preexisting character or someone new either, thought it'd probably be best if they were from the animated world. Mirela is absolutely horrible at keeping what she is a secret, and that no doubt gets worse when she's home. So I'm sure if they didn't know about the portal and things, they'd probably figure it out soon enough when they accidentally walk in on her sitting on the ceiling.

Most of this request is open. Girl, boy, new muse, or old. Doesn't matter to me. If you do decide to make someone new, Maia Mitchell and Grace Phipps have adorable pictures together, and a lot of what I have in my head I tend to picture it with their faces.

THE ROOMMATE
This is an interesting request. You see Sierra absolutely hates her 'mate' and considers him weaker then her. Which in the animated world was true. As the male he was the smaller of the two and also the less ferocious, so much so that she was pretty sure he was killed and never gave much thought to whether or not that was true.

ANYWAY here's my idea. I kind of want the reverse to be true in this world. I want him to be bigger then her, stronger, and probably even more in control of himself then she is. Sierra is downright homicidal ( as most of you know ) , so I want him to be almost docile in comparison. She hates me right now for even suggestion this, but it'd be interesting if he tried to be her leash. Or 'the control' as I've taken to considering him in my head.

She's going to hate it, she's going to fight it, but in this world he'll be stronger then her and eventually she's going to recognize that. Though she'll constantly try to one up him. Of course he'd be just as vicious and bloodthirsty as her too if you want him to be, I just want him to be the one to pull her back and be able to stop her when she gets too out of hand.

So yes, that's the thing. Give it to me.

face suggestion: kris holden ried cause reasons

The control
OLIVER QUEEN

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
kit steinn halvard
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 08:47 AM
79 POSTS
6'6
Have you ever seen ice? I mean, really looked at it? I don't mean to be punny here, but it's honestly the coolest thing. Even the ice cubes in your freezer -- just...take one out and look at it sometime. All the little cracks and air bubbles...seriously. It's awesome.
complicated
heterosexual
kristoff

Soooooo. If the Penelope Mitchell character is still up for grabs, would it be okay if I snatched her? <.<

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
cyrus mercutio helios
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 10:24 AM
68 POSTS
5'10"
I saw it, I saw the sun. It was everything, it took everything.
N/A
single
pansexual
spirit of mercury

-screeech- yesssss she's still open 8D GO FOR IT

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
kit steinn halvard
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 06:58 PM
79 POSTS
6'6
Have you ever seen ice? I mean, really looked at it? I don't mean to be punny here, but it's honestly the coolest thing. Even the ice cubes in your freezer -- just...take one out and look at it sometime. All the little cracks and air bubbles...seriously. It's awesome.
complicated
heterosexual
kristoff

Oooooh. Yayyy!! Even though I still have a day or so (I think?) left before I can do anything officially~ I'm pretty sure she's going to be a star (specifically one of the Pleiades because of reasons >.>), does that work for the whole heat thing?

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 09:24 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

ooooh a star 8D that sounds perfect! and yess I think it'd work fine for the heat thing ^-^

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
maia leto hadyn
 Posted: Nov 3 2014, 10:24 PM
62 POSTS
5'3
N/A
single
pansexual
star spirit

whoa here it is (finally)

I hope it's not crap? okay? >.<
PM
^
cyrus mercutio helios
 Posted: Nov 4 2014, 01:54 AM
68 POSTS
5'10"
N/A
single
pansexual
spirit of mercury

SHE'S ABSOLUTELY PERFECT HOMG
-cries and clings to you-

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
maia leto hadyn
 Posted: Nov 4 2014, 03:54 AM
62 POSTS
5'3
N/A
single
pansexual
star spirit

Hdkdkdkfifjd ilu T-T

we get these kids together soon yes *runs away*
PM
^
Aspartame
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 10:30 PM
>
Aspartame
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Is King Triton available? I'd be interested in taking him.
^
marissa minerva delmara
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 10:33 PM
54 POSTS
5'9"
I remember, music and laughter. I remember having a heart full of love and needing nothing else ever again. I remember, but I've forgotten and now all that's left is silence.
broken
heterosexual
queen athena

-SCREEEECH-

YES, YES HE IS!!!

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
Aspartame
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 10:38 PM
>
Aspartame
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Lovely! I'll get to work on this, and hopefully he'll be up properly tomorrow.
^
marissa minerva delmara
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 10:43 PM
54 POSTS
5'9"
I remember, music and laughter. I remember having a heart full of love and needing nothing else ever again. I remember, but I've forgotten and now all that's left is silence.
broken
heterosexual
queen athena

eeeeeSO EXCITED 8D
yay I can't wait <333

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Jan 20 2015, 11:55 AM
479 POSTS
miniature
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

BUMP AND UPDATED WITH NEW THINGS 83

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
peyton jiayin cheng
 Posted: Jan 25 2015, 09:30 PM
>
peyton jiayin cheng
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

I AM COMING FOR THAT BEST FRIEND CHARACTER...SOON. SOON BEING LIKE IN A MONTH IF NO ONE ELSE WANTS HIM (qi has been on this site for like a day and is already losing all her self control welp)
^
cyrus mercutio helios
 Posted: Jan 25 2015, 09:34 PM
68 POSTS
5'10"
N/A
single
pansexual
spirit of mercury

OMGOMGOMG /SCREAMS
YESSSSSSSS ergwepgokwegw ;u;

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.