6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

Most Wanted
Mrs. Davis
Mrs. Davis. 30s. Lass. Andy's Mom/Open.
You see that lovely lady right here, that is Mrs. Davis, a missing puzzle piece in Ender's weird and confusing life. For all of Andy's life before the darkness hit she was, to him, the best mom ever. She was a guiding light and even though at times he got in trouble, she ruled their house with a gentle touch. Mr. Davis was never in either Andy's or Molly's life, but I would imagine that he didn't leave her as a single mom and abandon his kids, but more so that he died. However that choice is up to you! I'm going to try and be quick here and focus on what I want for Ender. However, keep in mind we also have a Molly on board too-- and I believe Molly is living with Mrs. Davis so thats something to consider.

The story about Ender goes that the darkness hit their home pretty early and in a flurry of events Mrs. Davis collected her kids as fast as she could to usher them to safety as the town was being evacuated. However, during the evacuation Andy and Mrs. Davis and Molly all got separated. Although Mrs. Davis and Molly found safety and were ushered away, Andy was attacked and lost consciousness successfully being split from his family. The evacuation was a success, but when Andy woke up he had to find his own way across the portal-- and he wound up in New York lost and confused. A policeman picked him up off the streets and took him to a hospital where a psychiatrist ruled his "delusional' fantasies as a means to make up for his mother abusing him and abandoning him. And from there he went in to the system and his life spiraled down from there.

Life got worse before it got better, but he is in a good place finally and i would love for him to find his mom so he can hug her a promise that he is alright-- even if he's not. I don't think he would be okay right away, he would treat her like a stranger and maybe even be rude, but he'll warm up to her. Right now he lives with Woody, and he's in the process of getting his head screwed on straight but even if he does have a guardian and one he hates to admit he loves, I still think he needs his mom. Every kid needs their mom, even if that kid is 21 and working on getting his life in order.

Everything about her is open--age, face, personality, history-- and if you need any help or suggestions PLEASE come to me. Of you have any questions please ask them here for message me <3

Baymax
Healthcare Companion. 30s-40s. Hero. Doctor/nurse.
Hello, I'm Baymax, your personal healthcare companion. Okay, so I'm not Baymax but Hiro needs him desperately. Baymax is a robot created by Tadashi Hamada and has been programmed with over 10000 medical procedures. It took a long time and a lot of blood sweat and tears to get Baymax to where he is now, but he is great at what he does. Although Tadashi is seemingly no longer around, Baymax has fallen into Hiro's lap. And even though its kind of Hiro's responsibility to keep him safe, Baymax has been the one to help Hiro out the most. And because of everything that has happened, and where the movie was cut off, Hiro needs him now more than ever.

So! Where the movie ended was right after Callaghan escaped and he got his healthcare chip back. Hiro took Baymax to fix his scanners and in the storm they got separated. Its been a year-ish (time is a bit wibbly-wobbly timey wimey) since then and Hiro is in a downward spiral. He is a student at Columbia majoring in Robotics and Computer coding-- but when he's not bad mouthing his professor or tinkering in the lab/his dingy apartment, he is gambling and drinking and getting his nose in to a lot of trouble. And he needs Baymax...

I don't have a lot of ideas other than Hiro needs his companion back. He wants Baymax back so he can seek revenge on Callaghan and he wants to have him back as a memento of his brother. He just wants Baymax back. Bay was his best friend-- which considering robots can't feel-- means a lot. And it would be a wake up call for Hiro to have that guidance and help back in his life. Maybe Bay could steer him away from revenge and in to something healthier and more productive.

A lot of Bay is open. And if you have any questions on a face then feel free to ask. I am the PB hunting queen and it will be great. Any question just ask here or send me a PM. And I'm sure any of the other BH6 players would be happy to help too. We are a strong and loving family.

Big Hero 6
Fred/Gogo. 20s. Hero/ine. GO TEAM!.
SO! This here is a request for the rest of the team! On Derp we have Hiro, Honey Lemon, and Gogo-- and we need the rest of the gang. What is Big Hero 6 without Fredzilla and Wasabi no Ginger? This will be quick since I don't want to bore you-- but for the sake of this ad I will focus on what they mean to Hiro. Keep in mind we do have Honey and Gogo and even a Tadashi. So look them up too! We're a loving family, I promise.

Anyway! Where the movie was cut off was when Hiro and Baymax left the team on the island after Callaghan escaped. Since then, after Hiro got separated from Baymax, life hasn't been the easiest. And because of that, for that reason, Hiro needs his friends more so now than ever. He needs the people he cares about most to drag him out of the slump he's in and bring him back in the light of day. Hiro is a good kid and Fred and Wasabi know that deep down. But right now, he's gone to the dark side. He's in to gambling and drinking and even recreational drugs on occasion. He's a big ball of angst that needs help and I think Wasabi and Fred could definitely help out.

And thats it! If you need help finding faces then please ask. Any of us would love to help and I my myself am a PB hunting queen. Any questions please ask here or PM me! I would love for these guys to get taken...

Aunt Cass
Aunt Cass. 30s-40s. Lass. cafe owner.
Aunt Cass should have picked up a book on parenting, because right now she has a lot on her hands! Yes, this ad is for the wonderful and beautiful aunt of Tadashi and Hiro-- Cass Hamada. She has been the Hamabro's guardian for about ten years, maybe eleven and has been the one to raise them in to the people they are now. She is sarcastic and strong and loving and excitable and just a whole slew of a beautiful mix rolled in to one amazing woman. She likes low-budget horror movies and stress eats because-- lets face it-- with the boy who wouldn't be stressed? But what's worse? Tadashi is gone and Hiro never came back at curfew. The darkness hit and she lost her only other "son". And I imagine that as being hard for her to deal with-- especially how clear it is with them being so close.

A part of me wants to say that I imagine Cass as being that cool aunt the boys loved and she doted on because she herself couldn't have kids. Maybe she had an accident, maybe she had a miscarriage, maybe it just wasn't in the cards for her-- but I imagine her as the woman who wanted kids and couldn't have them. So she loved onn her nephews like they were her own. And then all of a sudden her sister and brother die and they are thrust in to her lap and they're just as new to being her sons as she is their guardian... and its touching and heart breaking and beautiful. Though none of this has to do with their makeshift family now.

After Hiro makes him and his friends in to super heros, we don't see a lot of Cass anymore-- so I imagine she is the supportive guardian who is just excited to see Hiro enjoying life again and not grieving over Tadashi. So she wouldn't question what was going on and only had him have a curfew. And then, all of a sudden one night, Hiro doesn't come home and the city is being evacuated and she has no idea where he is and it's killing her. Its been a year-ish since then and I think he would never have given up hope on him and is looking and waiting for him to fall back in to her lap.

Hiro needs her. Right now he thinks he is alone in the world and all of his family is gone. He reminds himself that Cass is still alive, but for the most part he feels completely alone. His parents are dead and Tadashi is apparently dead and he can't handle the loneliness and grieving. ITs gotten to the point where he is succumbing to the darkness of his heart and he needs to not be there in his life. He needs Cass to pull him in to a hug, and let him go, and then pull him back in to a last hug. He needs Cass to scold him on being out late and gambling and doing dangerous things-- to pull his ear and ground him but not really. He needs her in his life. He misses her a lot.

So, with the others, she is open. Her face is open and her age is relatively open, even her profession. If you need any help with finding a face then please ask. I love finding faces. And if you have any questions please ask here or PM me. I would love you forever if you took her.

Yokai
Callaghan 30s-40s. Villain. Life ruiner
Robert Callaghan... what can I say about him that you shouldn't already know? he's a certified mutt munch? He takes pleasure in ruining people's lives? He doesn't care about anyone but himself and his own desires and ambitions? So much so he'd let a good student die to keep a secret? Robert Callaghan was a robotics professor as Sanfransokyo's Institude of Technology. He was a well known man for his laws of robotics and his sheer genius. I would gamble to say he was likely one of the very FEW people smarter than Hiro... and Hiro idolized him. So imagine his shock when he found out his professor was the one who actually stolen his mircobots and was the reason Tadashi had died? Yeah... Hiro wasn't a happy camper. Although we have a huge Big Hero 6 family, I'm going to focus primarily on what Hiro wants.

And what Hiro wants is to kill Callaghan. He would have gotten away with it to if it wasn't for those meddloing kids and their godzilla dinosaur! I mean... sorry. Hiro had gone in to the hero business thinking he would just apprehend the masked man who he though was Allistair Krei. Except, when he was just a few seconds away from capturing him, it's revealing that Yokai is actually Hiro's mentor-- Callaghan. Hiro was so overcome with hate and anger that his professor could let Tadashi die just to steal his microbots, that he blames the whole thing on Robert. Had it not been for the others, Hiro would have had Baymax kill him and likely not regret it for a very long time. Oops... kid went off the deep end!

What does that mean here though? Oh well... after Callaghan escaped and Hiro took off, the darkness hit and basicaly separated everyone. But that hasn't deterred Hiro in the slightest. Like not at all. Hiro is still OBSESSED with taking down Callaghan that it's almost scary. Hiro was left in a vulnerable state when the movie ended, and he never got the chance to see the videos of Tadashi or reconnect with his friends... so the anger and hate and rage has all festered in his tiny body. Festered and grown. On the underside of his murphy bed in his apartment he has one of those 'serial killer stalker walls'... you know, the kind with the pictures and warn that lead to dead ends but he's still looking. Its bad. He wants to avenge his brother and he is CONVINCED that Callaghan dying is the only way... except we all know it's not.

I would love to see Robert on board to torment Hiro. I would love for him to be someone of importance in NYC, maybe a professor at Columbia even, and someone who has authority over Hiro. I want it to be IMPOSSIBLE for Hiro to get to him without eyes everywhere. And I want him to be someone who pokes that very sensitive nerve in Hiro. Now, anyone who has seen the movie knows that Robert's actions are kind of like Hiro's in a sense that he wanted to seek revenge for a wrong doing someone did to him-- Krei transporting Abigail and not getting her back. And a part of me wants Callaghan to try and relate to Hiro and try to reason with him. Robert isn't a bad guy, he's misunderstood and he just never had the chance for redemption like Hiro did and that is something I would like to see connect them.

Since the portal does crazy things, I think you could go either way with his age and face. He looked older in the film, but come on... he was one spritely mofo. So its very likely he came out younger. But it's up to you. Either case I will help you find a PB if you want! But yes, please please please take him. He needs to be on board torturing Hiro and the rest of the BH6 gang. PM me or post here with any questions!

--------------------
user posted image
Siggy thanks to the wonderful and beautiful Solar<3
PMEmail
^
ϟSETO KAIBA
 Posted: Jan 12 2015, 06:26 PM
82 POSTS
N/A
Hello! Its your friendly neighborhood Stephalump and I am here to save the day! Not really, but sort of!
Ego-Centric
Seto-Sexual
Dragon Tamer

user posted image
Bumping this again! You know you want things. All the things. Love them, take them, the precioussssss
PMEmail
^
ϟSETO KAIBA
 Posted: Mar 13 2015, 03:52 PM
82 POSTS
N/A
Hello! Its your friendly neighborhood Stephalump and I am here to save the day! Not really, but sort of!
Ego-Centric
Seto-Sexual
Dragon Tamer

user posted image

THIS WHOLE AD HAS SEEN AN OVERHAUL! Big Hero six ads have bene added as well as some things for Angie! PLEASE LOVE THEM AND LOVE ME AND MAKE THESE KIDS!
PMEmail
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Jun 6 2015, 02:54 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Diagnosis: Puberty
Hiro Hamada

user posted image

Edited! Took out a few old ads and Added some in! You know you wanna make Robert Callaghan and wreak some havoc in NYC!

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you my wonderful beautiful Waifu
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.