sirena brooklynn irving
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 05:44 PM
334 POSTS
5'4"
N/A
Single
Straight
Ariel

I figured I would finally put up a want ad for Ariel's sisters, seeing as she needs that sisterly advice and her Daddy something fierce. I know the way I have them listed isn't the same as what the Disney Wiki says or how the extras in Ariel's Beginning has them. These are strictly my personal canon. I do ask that you try to fit the hair with them, and keep up with the ages so Ariel isn't actually older on this side than Attina.

Ariel has been across the Portal since May of 2007. So you can give your Triton a chance at an actual life. I see it highly impossible that they could have just crossed over- because I have it slightly canon that the monsters in the waters are worse than those on land. If you have any questions, please don't be afraid to message me. :3 I promise I don't bite <3.

As usual with taking an app from an already populated movie, please read/look over the other applications already written to make sure you have the best grasp on the child as possible.

KING TRITON//NATHAN FILLION
This is for the father of the six stubborn mermaids Ariel calls sisters and herself. He is very important to the movie, and is missed dearly by his youngest daughter. She feels guilty that she left, and she blames herself for the Darkness that has taken over her home. She left home on bad terms, and wishes at time (more than you would think) that she could just take it all back and would put up with everything if it meant she could see her family again.

I've always seen Ariel a bit of the favorite in Triton's eyes, only because she was the daughter who brought music back into the Kingdom (See: Ariel's Beginning) and always, always, always butted heads with her father. I feel that because of that, he sees her as a miniature Athena. Which is sorta selfish I know but it just sort of fits, to be honest. Athena had to have some special quality that made her daughters be a bit stubborn. These two have a very challenging relationship, and I just love it to pieces. She really needs her Daddy right now, seeing as she's completely frazzeled on what to do with all the boy troubles she's currently going through. Plus, there's nothing like a Father's Guidance to make everything better.

I'm requesting Nathan Fillion because Ariel is Molly C. Quinn. I'm doing it for Castle feels, because who doesn't love Castle? They work really well together, and I feel that Triton actually has a real sense of humor under that guarded wall he has built up. Plus there's so many good images of Nathan and Molly just being total dorks together, it's beautiful.

QUEEN ATHENA//STANA KATIC
This hurts my soul just writing it. But we need an Athena. The beauty of writing, you can do whatever it is you want. And the Admins don't mind, so yes. <3 The girls need to know that their mother is alive and well. Her backstory is completely open, what happened to her after the ship wrecked is completely open, just remember what happened in Ariel's Beginning. But Athena, she's kind, warm, caring, and overall just the sweetest thing ever. Singing was her calling, and everything about it radiates from her being. So please keep this in mind, even when she crosses over. Unless you have something more morbid involved, in which case- please run it by me first.

Her playby I would very much like to be Stana Katic because of Castle feels. She gets with Nathan Fillion (spoilers) who I'm requesting for Triton and she has a nice amount of gifs with Molly//Sirena. So it makes me very happy.

ATTINA//OPEN
Attina is the oldest, making her next-in-line for the crown. She's the one who takes leadership of the seven girls, and puts her fin down when Daddy isn't around. Ariel misses her, and could really use that Motherly-like figure Attina was so good at upholding. I have always pictured these two butting heads a bit, if only for the fact that Attina is a "stick-to-the-rules" sort of girl and Ariel is more of the "idgaf" type. But even in all of that, Ariel still loves her dearly. Another thing that you could easily play with, is Attina was the last one to see their mother alive, because in Ariel's Beginnings, her fin is the one stuck in the rock. So there's a bit of inner turmoil conflict you can easily play with.

Her playby is open, because holy heck so many beautiful choices. I would suggest you aim for someone with brownish/chestnutty hair though, and around the age range of 28-30. It would honestly fit, seeing as the Portal made Ariel 20 (when she crossed through).

ANDRINA//KALEY CUOCO
Andrina is the snarky sister who is always unamused by things unless there is some sort of drama going on. She was always interested in the arguments Arista and Aquata would have over who had the other's things. Out of Ariel's sisters, save for Attina, I think Andrina has her head on the straightest, and would possibly benefit from suddenly being human. While there isn't a lot of interaction between her and Ariel in the movie, I personally feel that Andrina would be the one most interested in listening to the adventures Ariel had, even if she didn't care about the human things her sister found. Even with her snarky outlook on this, I feel that Andrina and Alana would be close, despite how Andrina is always teasing Alana on her make-up usage.

Kaley Cuoco is the face that stands out the most to me when I think of Andrina. Just from watching her on Big Bang, there's that snarkiness that Kaley can do, that fits so well with Andrina. Plus she's a blonde! Even with her new short hair, I can still picture Andrina, because I can honestly see Andrina getting tired of the wind blowing it everywhere so she'd just say "fuck it." I would picture her around 27-29.

AQUATA//OPEN
Aquata is the sister who always had to take her things back from Arista, especially Mr. Fuzzyfinkle. Because of that, most people don't see her as being the second oldest, but I saw having a stuffed animal means nothing. Aquata always seemed more mature to me, even if she would spat with Arista like she was twelve. Aquata is also the mermaid who has problems dancing, and I feel she would have the hardest time adjusting to having real legs- so that would be something you could play with.

Her face is open for grabs, though I would like for her to stay a brunette. This could mean either black or brown hair, seeing as in The Little Mermaid she has black hair, but in Ariel's Beginning it's more brown than black. For her age, somewhere between 26-28.

ALANA//OPEN
Alana is the beauty queen of the group. The one who would sit each sister down and do their hair and make-up, commenting on how she likes something about the sister while also pointing out a flaw (or three). Because of this, I always felt she would be a bit on the self conscious side. I'm sure every sister has had the "You're pretty just the way you are" talk with her, and Ariel would go out of her way to compliment her every day, just to make sure there's a smile on her face. Almost as if it's a cover-up to cope with the events of their mother. I see her and Andrina getting along, even if Andrina always picks on Alana.

Her face is open, and because of the beauty Queen nature of Alana, her hair color wouldn't matter. I see her going and changing her hair because she can. Age wise, 24-26.

ADELLA//OPEN
Adella is the sister I see running around with Ariel a lot and just having a good time. Even though she's worried about kissing boys and the like, I feel her and Ariel had a lot in common, mainly because of the lack of a real age gap. I feel that Adella would be the one to always question Ariel about Eric and try to rate how hot he was by her description. Of the other sisters, I think she would understand Ariel the most in her reasoning as to why she left- even though she would feel the brunt of the pain. Ariel does worry about Adella, especially knowing how boys in this world act- she would hate to hear her sister falling victim to the mean males that reside here.

Her face is open, though I see her as a lighter brunette than what she really is. Maybe a chestnut color, when compared to the others. Age wise, I would say about 23-26, at least 2 years older than Ariel.

ARISTA//KRISTEN BELL
Arista is the most frazzeled of all the Triton daughters, and Ariel wouldn't have her any other way. I wouldn't consider her "stupid," it's just that her mind can't focus on everything she sets her sights on. Ariel personally adores Arista and likes pulling her around the castle and sharing the findings she discovered from the human shipwrecks. I always saw Arista fawning over the items as Ariel explained them to her in her Grotto, even if she would take a couple of them and get Ariel into trouble. Ariel wouldn't hold anything against her, if only because Arista would understand the excitement of something new and shiny. Aquata and Arista are tight, even if they bicker over each other's (mainly Aquata's) belongings.

Kristen Bell, to me, is perfect for Arista. She's bubbly, energetic. Everything that to me, is Arista. In the age range of 23-25.

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
*Sig based off of Mira's creative mind; Stained Glass; drawing
PMEmailAIM
^
sirena brooklynn irving
 Posted: Jan 11 2015, 07:17 PM
334 POSTS
5'4"
N/A
Single
Straight
Ariel

Come and join the family!

user posted image

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
sirena brooklynn irving
 Posted: Jul 4 2015, 10:44 PM
334 POSTS
5'4"
N/A
Single
Straight
Ariel

BUMPING BECAUSE MERFEELS ARE MUCH NEEDED IN OUR LIFE!

user posted image

YOU KNOW YOU WANT OOOOOONNNNNNNEEEEE!!!!!!!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.