Add Reply
New Poll

fear is everywhere, animated original. open face
chris james carter
 Posted: Apr 5 2015, 02:00 PM
30 POSTS
6'2"
I'm sorry, I can't hear you right now. I tune out when stupid starts coming out of your mouth.
single
contact
the sensor

Natalie --- ---
paranoid, animated original, open face

about→
Before we get to the meat of this want ad you should have a look at the rules for animated originals. Once you've done that and you're still interested it's important to read Chris' application. This request is for his Aunt Natalie. Now originally I wasn't going to request her, after all in my application I actually state that she died. Except I started thinking about it and her power is just too amazing to let it go to waste. What dear Aunt Natalie can do is change people. Not illusions either, she can physically put her hands on someone's face and alter their appearance to someone else. She is basically a walking witness protection program; changing not only physical appearances but memories as well.

History-wise she is actually not related to Chris by blood, rather promised his parents ( her closest friends ) that she'd help protect him. She took him in when he was a baby and raised him under the guise of being his Aunt.

The main thing to be remembered about her is that she suffers from extreme paranoia which is not completely unfounded. When she was younger she entered into a study to help people with mutations. What actually ended up happening is that she gained the attention of the government. After all when you can change the appearance of yourself and others, think of the application to counter intelligence when spies can have completely different faces to match their covers? In fear, Natalie ran and hid. Changing her face and her name to something else whenever she even remotely thought someone might be on her tail.

It was this paranoia that caused her to change Chris and send him to live on the farm.

What happens to her after that is largely up to you. What has to remain the same is that she has to have died, or her heart has to have stopped long enough for her power to have lost its effect. Changing Chris back to himself. Besides that face is really open as she does have the ability to change her own features if she wants to. How she found the portal, whether she's looking for Chris or not. All up to you, though I'd prefer if you did keep me updated on the process.

©
PM
^
chris james carter
 Posted: May 14 2015, 11:29 PM
30 POSTS
6'2"
I'm sorry, I can't hear you right now. I tune out when stupid starts coming out of your mouth.
single
contact
the sensor

BUMPITY-BUMP
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.