Add Reply
New Poll

I DREAMED A DREAM, all myka's wants
carissa lee glitchwick
 Posted: Jun 6 2015, 01:26 AM
142 POSTS
5'2
You could stay. You could have your own castle, where you can wreck and stink as much as you want, and no one would ever treat you badly ever again.
seeing a reptile
straight
vanellope von schweetz

FOR CARISSA/VANELLOPE VON SCHWEETZ

taffyta muttonfudge
age up to you. lass. open fc.
so this is TAFFYTA from WRECK IT RALPH, and omg what a biiiiiitch! this girl has tortured vanellope for all of her pixelated life and just, ugh! vanellope hates this girl a lot, and wants to prove to her that she's not a glitch!
ideally, i'd love for them to be rivals in the real world because, homg that's so much fun to play rivals. whether taffyta knows who vanellope is is irrelevant - though it might be fun if she does and carissa doesn't and just I DON'T EVEN! all i know is that someone should play taffyta because what a beeeyotch.

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have amber heard as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be teresa palmer, gabriella wilde - whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make her! i'll give you all the candy ever!

quit crying, taffyta

king candy/turbo
age up to you. villain. open fc.
so this is KING CANDY/TURBO from WRECK IT RALPH, and omg someone please make this horrible villain! since turbo is the extremely vain and prideful character, he was extremely upset that vanellope and ralph screwed him out of ruling sugar rush...and he probably wants revenge...like a lot. at the very least he's been haunting carissa's nightmares(and she doesn't know why) but OMG SOMEONE MAKE THIS MONSTER! i picture him being very vindictive and not above committing murder in the real world...so this could become a very ugly plot.

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have iwan rheon as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be Harry Lloyd, ben barnes, eddie redmayne - whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make him! i'll give you all the candy ever!

turbotastic!

FOR CALEB/DIMITRI

vlad
age up to you. lad. open fc.
so this is VLAD from ANASTASIA, and if someone would make him that would be aces. vlad was dimitri's best friend across the portal, and he always gave dimitri very sage advice - he was basically his voice of reason, and i think dimitri needs that now more than ever in his life. basically, a father figure...but a fun father figure, i swear!

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have cristoph waltz as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be viggo mortensen, colin firthl - whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make him! i'll give you all the candy ever!

I was on the Imperial Court

rasputin
age up to you. villain. open fc.
so this is RASPUTIN from ANASTASIA, and if someone would make him that would be aces. who wouldn't want to play one of the biggest villains ever? this man has dark magic on his side and all of that amazingness - plus, he's killed loads, so you know he's a charmer...but he hasn't killed the one person he's got his eye on - anastasia. i'd love if rasputin was in nyc looking for his last romanoff...and dimitri will definitely want to stop that fiend!

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have wes bentley as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make him! i'll give you all the candy ever!

I'm falling apart!

"norah"
age up to you. nyc original or open. open fc.
so this is "NORAH" and she is caleb's wife whom he met in nyc. she and caleb have been together for quite a while, roughly eight years, and married for seven...technically six, however, since norah has been missing for over a year. basically, read dimitri's app for the full story, but yea, she's been missing, and why she's been missing is completely up to you. maybe she doesn't love caleb anymore, or she needed a break, or maybe it's something much much seedier, it's all up to you! but yes, norah has been missing and is presumed dead...but i'd kind of like for her to not actually be dead.

originally, i thought of just keeping her an nyc original - real world yay - but if you want to make her a character from a different movie, or an animated original, i'm all for that as well! maybe she's sally from the nightmare before christmas or she's little red riding hood - it's all up to you! as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have Emilia clarke as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be naomie watts, rosamund pike, ruth wilson, and kristen bell; whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make her! i'll give you all the candy ever!

I just wanted to love you...

FOR NOAH/HAMISH

harris & hubert
20 years old. lad. sam heughan.
so, this is actually TWO characters, but i'm too lazy to manip a twinsie picture, so I just have the one up there. I play NOAH DUNBROCH who is actually HAMISH DUNBROCH, the eldest wee triplet prince from the movie BRAVE and I would love if his brothers, HARRIS and HUBERT were in play! hopefully you've seen the movie, so you'll know that these three are mischievious little blighters that their sister, MERIDA is frustrated with quite a lotcuz they get away with everything but, homg Iand i'm sure rily and lowrie would agree(they play merida and queen elianor respectively would really love to see these guys in play! noah misses his brothers something fierce, and would be overjoyed to have them back!

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's pretty much decided on. Noah is 20 years old, so it makes sense that his twin brothers would also be 20. In addition, since they are triplets, they're bound to look alike, so the face claim is basically SAM HEUGHAN - I can't see why anyone would have an issue with that, since he is gorrrrrgeous! as far as the rep, I mean...they're all basically LADS unless you deice to make either harris or Hubert evil for some reason, in which case they are suddenly VILLAIN, but otherwise, yeah....pretty straightforward...just pleeeeeeeease make them! i'll give you all the candy ever!

wee devils

FOR JAMIE/JESSIE

bullseye
age up to you. lad. open fc.
so this is BULLSEYE and he has been Jessie's very best friend for a very long time from before this whole portal business. these two spent a lot of time in storage together, so they have a bond like no other, and then after the whole prospector debacle and the trip to japan? well, these two have always been as thick as thieves WHICH IS WHY I NEED HIM ON THE BOARD! he may be woody's horse, but he was Jessie's friend first(and as far as Andy was concerned, Bullseye was her horse), and Jamie wishes all the time she'll find bullseye again.

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have Andrew garfield as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be aaron tveit, max irons, ben barnes, tom hiddleston - whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make him! i'll give you all the candy ever

ride like the wind!

woody
age up to you. hero. open fc.

so this is WOODY from TOY STORY, and I would absolutely love if someone made him. Woody is Jessie's whole reason for being one of Andy's toys, and she loves him dearly for that. She misses the sheriff very much, and believes in her heart that if she finds him that they can find the rest of Andy's toys together!

as far as age, rep, all that jazz, that's all entirely open but i have ryan kelley as the placeholder because why not? other claims could be jude law, linden ashby, henry cavill, matt bomer, harry lloyd, etc. - whoever you want! just pleeeeeeeease make him! i'll give you all the candy ever!

you're my favorite deputy

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Georgie
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 02:51 AM
>
Georgie
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Mind if I take Turbo/King Candy using Eddie Redmayne? <3
^
carissa lee glitchwick
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 10:06 AM
142 POSTS
5'2
You could stay. You could have your own castle, where you can wreck and stink as much as you want, and no one would ever treat you badly ever again.
seeing a reptile
straight
vanellope von schweetz

-hyperventilates-
-tries to play it cool-
Oh, uhm, yeah, that would totally be cool, mhmmm
user posted image
i'm really excited, whaaaat
If you have aim my sn is lillslaugh <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
ralph daniel alcott
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 10:55 AM
40 POSTS
5'10
I don't need a medal to tell me I'm a good guy.
Single
Heterosexual
RALPH

Stinkbrain reporting for duty, your glitteriness.
PMAIM
^
carissa lee glitchwick
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 12:39 PM
142 POSTS
5'2
seeing a reptile
straight
vanellope von schweetz

Yay!!! He's perfect <3<3<3

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
carissa lee glitchwick
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 09:33 PM
142 POSTS
5'2
seeing a reptile
straight
vanellope von schweetz

UPDATED!
Now including HARRIS, HUBERT & BULLSEYE!

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
Echo
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 11:49 PM
>
Echo
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

So umm... probably going to claim anastasia because who doesn't love amnesia haha
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Jul 9 2015, 11:57 PM
69 POSTS
6'2''
I was the boy in the palace - the one who opened the wall. She's the real thing, Vlad.
single
heterosexual
dimitri

user posted image
Erojhipphfsd yaaaay!!
amnesiacs are totes the best!

If you have aim, my sn is lillslaugh if you have any questions or just want to scheme...i like scheming

PM
^
carissa lee glitchwick
 Posted: Sep 1 2015, 11:26 PM
142 POSTS
5'2
seeing a reptile
straight
vanellope von schweetz

Many of these are still open and wanted! Please consider making one <3

--------------------
user posted image
PMAIM
^
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 12:38 AM
>
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

So I'm very interested in making the wisp for you! Is Lindsay Hansen okay for a face?
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 09:43 AM
46 POSTS
6'4
I could sing you a song of the Emerald Isle...but I ain't from Ireland, numpty
single
heterosexual
hamish

Lindsay Hansen 8s A-ok!
Yay wissssp!!!!
PMAIM
^
kseniya nicole callaway
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 05:12 AM
10 POSTS
5'8
" Men are such babies."
Single
heterosexual
anastasia

user posted image

Thought i should post here to say i am claiming Anya <3 prepare yourself Caleb ;D

PM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 06:06 PM
69 POSTS
6'2''
I was the boy in the palace - the one who opened the wall. She's the real thing, Vlad.
single
heterosexual
dimitri

yaaaay Anya! Caleb is officially on his guard!
PM
^
jamie fayette hightower
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 06:39 PM
26 POSTS
5'4
N/A
taken bacon
straight
jessie

ADDED
+ woody
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.