Add Reply
New Poll

Miracles wanted, littlelight's wants
charlie bowser barkin
 Posted: Aug 13 2015, 07:46 PM
29 POSTS
5'10"
Hey! I know we're all dead up here, but so's the music. How about heating it up?
single
Sexually confused
Charlie B. Barkin

you must be an angel
I have a lot of plot ideas for our mixed-up pup.

First! Sam and I were discussing what would happen if Charlie crossed back into the animated world. At first we thought he would just be an invisible ghost, but I've been doing some thinking. If Charlie goes back with his watch recently broken, I think his heart would give out as soon as he got there, rocketing his soul right out of his body. Who is with him at the time? How do they reconnect Charlie's body and soul? Charlie is destined for Heaven, but is Heaven still around? Could his disembodied soul be used for spying?

Second! Charlie would really like to get his watch fixed by someone who knows a little something about the animated world.

Third! Charlie will do almost anything for a miracle. The power of love might bestow one on him, but so could dark magic...

Fourth! Ever a hedonist at heart, feel free to manipulate Charlie at your leisure.

Fifth! Anybody need a guardian angel?

Also I'd literally die for an Itchy or an Anne Marie. DIE. Charlie misses his best bud and little girl.

PM
^
charlie bowser barkin
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 07:44 AM
29 POSTS
5'10"
Hey! I know we're all dead up here, but so's the music. How about heating it up?
single
Sexually confused
Charlie B. Barkin

bump da wump

added some character wants
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.