125 POSTS
ghost
Spooky scary skeletons!
dead
wut
ghostsexual
MODERPERATOR

want your ad on derp tumblr?

In order to boost activity on our lovely DERP TUMBLR, we're opening up a brand new way of getting your character requests out there! We all have that one canon character we're desperate to see on the board, whether they're from our want ads or just someone we really love but don't know if we could pull off playing ourselves. Now's the time to get their information out there!

Each member can request ONE CHARACTER initially - try not to duplicate characters; if you see someone else has already requested the same character, pick someone else. You can post their name, or even add a bit more information about why you'd like them around, a face suggestion, etc. If the character is from your want ads, please provide a link! If you know someone else has a want ad for a character you'd like to see, you may also link to that. Animated OCs cannot be advertised in this way.

Ads for wanted characters will be posted every week, and every month we will submit a group of them to different advertising forums. If the first round is successful, we'll open it up for a second! PM any questions to POND.

to submit your ad

CODE
[dohtml][b]ALIAS[/b] IS REQUESTING [b][i]CHARACTER[/i][/b] FROM [b]MOVIE[/b].<BR> [b]WANT AD LINK:[/b] [URL=LINKHERE]HERE[/URL]<BR> [b]EXTRA INFORMATION:[/b] [i]HERE[/i][/dohtml]

PMAIM
^
daniel louis bones
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 03:14 PM
238 POSTS
6'3"
What a story it is. A tragic tale of romance, passion and murder most foul.
Married
Heterosexual
Bonejangles

RILY IS REQUESTING EMILY FROM THE CORPSE BRIDE.
WANT AD LINK: HERE
EXTRA INFORMATION: PB ideas: Emily Rudd, Astrid Berges-Frisbey, Anne Hathaway. Bonejangles would very much like to see his buddy around again!

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.