Death

ANIMATED ORIGINALS NOT OPEN TO GUESTS: INFO HERE
MORT'S APP: HERE

pulling strings
fate
open age
open face
fractured
Fate is Mort's 'twin'. She came into consciousness about two minutes after he did making her the second half of the last pair and the youngest of the six. In my app I state that Fate got the short straw in relation to the rest of them. Her ability to view every single fate of everyone in existence at all times meant that she constantly had humanity flowing through her. A process that needless to say had some negative effects. I imagine that she's never felt like she's had any control over her own life. Viewing the Fates of all those around her and yet not having one of her own, or the ability to create one if she wanted, broke her. Eventually after years of doing the same thing and playing witness she took a stand. Realizing that she could force people to see their Fates.

Though she could use this ability to help change Fates she chose instead to show people things they couldn't change. Their deaths. Knowing that once they were on Mort's list their time was up no matter what she did, Fate nevertheless gave humanity visions just in time to save them and delay the inevitable. Forcing Mort to take action and starting up a game that would carry them through almost a decade.

Personality wise she's kind, a sweetheart, but the humanity inside of her broke something vital. She can be cruel, manipulative, and downright vindictive. You can probably find more information/a better idea about her in Mort's app but overall she's first and foremost his partner in crime. Though they butt heads 9 out of 10 times she probably has a similar if not even more twisted sense of humor then he does. The thing with her is that she hides it under a completely innocent good girl exterior while Mort just has it hanging out there for the world to see. Face is open, age I'd prefer her to be the same age as Mort if not a year younger. Though I call them twins they' aren't technically related nor do they look alike. They were just created at around the same time, and the term is just the easiest way of describing each pair.

Mort would love having her around again, even if she's angry at him for ditching without saying a word.

Life is not the eldest but she certainly acts like it. She's the level head of the group, most likely because she's built to interact with humanity and so having a flood of it didn't have an adverse effects on her mind. Arguably she's the one who enjoys her job the most. Every life flows through her soul and rejuvenates her in a way Mort will never understand.

As Mort's polar opposite he's always wondered why they weren't a pair rather then being with Fate, but he supposes it's because being around her for an extended period of time makes him feel off. Like just her presence is enough to stir nausea in his stomach. Some might say it's her shinning optimism or the constantly bubbly personality, but Mort honestly doesn't mind those. They have a mutual respect for each other and even though he might not like her suggestions or advice he will accept it better from her then he would anyone else.

Of course all that might have changed after Fate and Mort started their little games. Obviously Life doesn't appreciate or condone what they're doing with people's lives. Last time Mort spoke to her she had some choice words to say about how disgusted she was at his behavior, and how ashamed she was that the two of them could stoop so low. Mort felt a little bad hearing it from her ( but obviously not bad enough to stop. ) Come to think of it he hasn't heard or seen her since and certainly not since the Darkness happened and he fled. Which makes him a little worried as to what might have happened to her. If he was getting an influx of deaths, he hated to think how she was feeling.

Yeah, he's concerned. Go figure. Face wise is open I have Julianne Hough up there as a suggestion but that's not really set in stone or anything. Age wise she should only be a few years older then Mort ( though having her the same age or younger is totally an option too. ) Generally I see her as being 24-25 years old. I didn't put much about her in the app but feel free to come tome with any questions you might have.

life
open age
open face
bubbly
Time
open face
open age
asshole
Time is Life's twin and as far as Mort is concerned a grade A douche bag. I don't have a lot of information on him other then how Mort feels about him and his general personality. See he considers himself special because he's Time and technically the rest of them are beneath him. As in Mort, Life, and Fate are all subject to his whims. See? Douche. He hardly wastes his time with the others, focusing mostly on keeping time moving forward as it should. Mort tried to understand his method of organization but think of it like Doctor Who; wibbly wobbly timey wimey. There is no organization. He basically does whatever the hell he wants and the world has to deal with the consequences. Normally things were running pretty okay but when the Darkness came Mort is pretty sure that Time ditched way before he did because all the different times kind of crashed together in a huge mess.

like with the others most everything here is open. Pictured is Joseph Morgan, but again that's just a suggestion and not a set face. The only thing that matters is that he's a self-centered asshole with a narcissus complex that'll put anyone to shame. He can be charming of course, and a decent human being when he wants to be, but overall he's got time only for himself. Ironic.

Darkness ( not to be confused with the darkness attacking the animated world. cause lol fuck that guy ) and his twin Light are the ones I have the least information for. They're the eldest pair, the first two to exist and it seems the furthest from humanity. Even though they're polar opposites like Life and Mort they don't seem to have any negative side effects to being together. In fact, being apart seems to be worse for them rather then better. Separated their respective abilities start to flare out of control. Light burns too bright and Dark gets well...darker. Unlike the Darkness consuming their world this Darkness is natural, harmless. He's the darkness between the stars that makes them shine brighter. He's the shadowed imprint an object leaves behind. He's what makes you appreciate the sun and the moon. The darkness that is destroying everything on the other hand is a void, empty and without feeling. Cold.

Personality wise think of them as parents, but parents who don't really interfere with their kids lives. They only say something when they feel the absolute need to, and otherwise keep to themselves. I believe Mort has called Light a stick in the mud so I'm assuming that Dark is a little different or perhaps looser then his twin. In either case having them around would be very much appreciated as Life can't be expected to keep everyone under control on her own and Mort whether he admits it or not really does miss his little make-shift family.

As with the others face and age are open. They are the oldest but that really doesn't matter when you're older then dirt, you know? They can manifest as whatever age you want them too. If you have any questions though feel free to ask them. c:

dark/light
open face
open age
parental

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
mortimer aeron wynter
 Posted: Sep 25 2015, 10:46 AM
11 POSTS
5'11
"It's all about the design, dude. Remember that."
Single
Pansexual
Death

BUMP A DUMP

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.