Add Reply
New Poll

I'll Shelter Your Sandpaper Soul, chelle's wants
james avery hook
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 12:44 PM
143 POSTS
6'2"
No man does evil because it is evil; he simply mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.
Fantasizing
Heterosexual
Captain Hook

James Avery Hook
Mr. Smee
Peter Pan
Lad
James misses having Smee around. He's gone through much of his life on the real side of the portal without having the good council of his faithful first mate and it's turned him into a workaholic playboy with a tendency towards questionable decisions. Currently Hook is entering a plot where he's very slowly starting to romance Wendy. So Mr. Smee among having been jubilant and hilarious, was quite the romantic, is intensely missed for advice and drunken musing/complaining.

This is a mostly open PB character, I have no face in mind, but the character should at least be in their thirties if not older. The PB doesn't have to be 50+ like the animation, but no teen/20 something Smees please. Hook himself is 36 on the real side.

My version of Hook was also an Admiral in the British Royal Navy during the American Revolution before going to Neverland by accident when a bad storm threatened to destroy his ship. This means he was in Neverland for almost 250 years during which time I'm sure he and Smee got into all kinds of trouble before the start of the movie.

© avey
Tick-Tock the Croc
Peter Pan
Lad/Lass
So James doesn't really want a Tick-tock around, but I totally do. I think traditionally Tick-tock has been played by a female PB on this site, but to me it doesn't much matter what gender is chosen. On the topic of gender though, I could see this character and James going one of two ways.

Female: a sort of restless pining after him, possibly stalkerish behaviour.

Male: a sadistic domineering creature trying to consume and destroy Hook's business and way of life. (could extend to personal affairs as well)

Alternatively, I'm also very interested in a version of this character that befriends Hook without his discovering that they are Tick-tock only for it to be revealed much later. I don't think being close friends would at all ease his intense phobia of crocodiles/alligators or the irritation of ticking clocks.

Mostly I'm a terrible mother who has a penchant for destroying her children's happiness.

© avey

Manfred Icarus Moon
Nightlight
Rise of the Guardians
Animated Original
REMINDER: animated originals are not allowed as a first character.

Nightlight was the young prince's guard in the Rise of the Guardians books. A wiki on him can be found here. I continued the Man in the Moon's history from the point where the Lunanoff family were fleeing, to the bit where Nightlight stabs Pitch and the very young prince continuing on to the moon by himself where he spent centuries alone with just a moonbot for company while he taught himself magic and how to listen to children. During this time, according to the books, Nightlight was trapped within Pitch's heart until a moonbeam shone down and awoke both of them.

The PB for this character is essentially open and it's one of the few where I think a younger PB might be more appropriate since Nightlight is an immortal young boy in all of the descriptions. He's intensely loyal to his friends. A little shy, but very curious and playful as well as friendly.

Let's be real, my man in the moon has adjusted to the real world fairly well, but some things are still beyond his grasp. Manny hasn't quite gotten a hang of most technology and I get the feeling its something that with all of his curiosity Nightlight would have mastered early on. Manny also misses Nightlight terribly, there is no blame or animosity for being left on his own, he's taught himself how to craft nightlights made of glass partially out of the deterioration of his magic on the real side, and partially in hopes that one day they will lead his lost guard to him.

© avey
Forgotten Guardians
Rise of the Guardians
Animated Original
REMINDER: animated originals are not allowed as a first character.

Manny was a power of no small order as the Prince of House Lunanoff. This wouldn't have really been an issue, but due to his very young age when he had to continue on to the moon on his own, it meant that no one was there to teach him how to use his magic. He created a handful of guardians before the main four and Jack Frost. Some completely by accident that he may not have ever known about, and others that he created and then lost because he lacked the control to be able to find them. These forgotten guardians fill him with a lot of guilt.

Katherine: Also known as Mother Goose, Katherine is the guardian of Storytelling. Her wiki can be found here. Open PB, I feel like Manny has a great fondness for Katherine based on the fact that he's sort of assumed her role and has been rewriting the stories of the guardians in the new, real, world as children's books. The books could be a way of trying to get her attention to find her. I feel like she could have been one of the accidental guardians that he tried very hard to hold on to and as the darkness came simply couldn't control his magic well enough to keep track of her.

Ombric: Ombric is a great wizard and a survivor of the lost city of Atlantis, he also was the founder of the village of Santoff Claussen and a teacher to Nicholas St. North. His wiki can be found here. Ombric seems like the type of guardian Manny would have made out of his own desire for a teacher/father figure so there's probably a lot of feels there.

Original: These are the guardians that Manny made completely by accident and may not even be aware exist. I think they would have known about his existence, may even resent it, but he would have had no way of knowing about them. Manny has long held suspicions that he's created guardians by accident and there is an overwhelming guilt in having formed and exiled them to a half-life like Jack Frost, but been unable to even begin looking for them to try and help them. It deeply bothers him that there is no one to tell their stories.

© avey

Asherah Kali Anurash
Zig Zag
The Thief and the Cobbler
Villain
Suggested PB: Oded Fehr.

This is the villain from The Thief and the Cobbler. My Asher is the three golden balls that he stole from the Thief (who stole them first) only to ransom them to the One-eye so he might have the princess's hand in marriage. On the animated side, Asher hates this guy, on the real side I'd like for her not to recognize him. To that end I want these two to definitely be friendly on the real side, and am willing to entertain the idea of a possible romantic plot, but won't force it if they just don't mesh. Mostly I want her heartbroken to a degree when she discovers A. he's a villain and B. he's Zig Zag.

Since he's a villain, I really want that part of his personality kept the same on the real side of the portal. Zig Zag is a sorcerer as well as an expert trainer of animals (in the movie he trains a vulture named Fido and a league of crocodiles). I could see him as a gentleman villain to a degree where in the movie he's mostly just unsavory. Open profession, but one idea might be as an animal trainer that facilitates underground animal fights. He's probably more than capable of being sadistic and domineering, I'd love if he could match Asher's hard edged personality.

© avey
The Thief
Thief and the Cobbler
Lad
Her Thief. Asher loves all of her bespoke thieves she's had through the years, but this one in particular is special to her. After centuries of only hearing whispers of people's minds, this one she can hear like he's speaking directly to her. He steals her from the minaret in Baghdad and so begins her grand adventure where he eventually finds her again and rescues her from the One-eye only for her to be lost to the darkness before she awoke on the real side of the portal with no memory of what she had been.

Asher has since regained her memories and she misses her green-skinned thief of few words, but many thoughts. Completely open PB because I can't even begin to pin a face-type down let alone a specific person, but I will say the sexuality on this one is slightly limited. There is a scene in the movie where the thief is in Princess Yum Yum's bathroom while she's bathing and he sees her and gripes about how she's just a naked lady, but gets very excited when he sees her gold back scratcher. Now, if the thief is interested at all in women, he's likely jaded. Either that or he has no interest in women, or with his penchant for treasure and gold, possibly no interest in sex. So really it's up to you, but I just can't see this character viewing women as an object of sexual fantasy.

Otherwise, the thief is extremely witty and actually my very favourite character of the movie, but I just don't have the desire to play him myself and I don't think I could do him justice. I'm pretty sure Asher has a certain amount of romantic inclination towards the character what with the stealing and adventuring and rescuing (even if it was just because she was three balls made of solid gold), but depending on how the character is written I see any passes she makes at him either falling flat, or her possibly being sort of protective and lacking personal space boundaries concerning him.

© avey

--------------------
I won't kiss you again Wendy,
It kills my heart to know You don't think this love could grow Cause anywhere you'd go You know I would follow Cause I'm sleepless about you
It kills my heart to know You don't think this love could grow Cause anywhere you'd go You know I would follow Cause I'm sleepless about you
not until you ask me to.
PMEmail
^
james avery hook
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 12:49 AM
143 POSTS
6'2"
No man does evil because it is evil; he simply mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.
Fantasizing
Heterosexual
Captain Hook

Bump because I still want things!

--------------------
I won't kiss you again Wendy,
not until you ask me to.
PMEmail
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.