claire anna de la fontaine
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 10:40 PM
108 POSTS
5'5"
I'm Claire, nice to meet you.
confused
straight
the dancer

ummm let me ramble to you and then maybe write better plots tomorrow after school or something yes yes?

sooo first off claire and willow 100% need to be friends. claire and noah are probs friends and myka likes to kill me with gifs of him saying claire which is terrible so it wouldn't be too hard for them to meet! claire is pretty quiet and reserved, but does love her friends and is pretty adorable and yes. there's also janine who is snow white and doesn't quite yet remember herself but! 100% is super friendly and giggly and loves animals and just yes. <3 they could be pretty cute and adorable as well! willow and evelyn could also be friends as well because EVE always likes friends and a wisp would be GREAT because if they saw each other across the portal EVE would just follow her around a lot because directive?? and is that a directive?? so yeah. james is slightly and he's a prankster... and then there's marco who is my new bb and bing bong and i just want to whore him out a lot so yeah. he is also very friendly!!!

and i have a bunch of others but this is my ramble for tonight please enjoy and welcome to derp lovely! <3

--------------------
user posted image
Sammmm <3
PM
^
willow mae wallace
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 11:04 PM
16 POSTS
5'3"
N/A
Single
bisexual
Will O' the Wisp

Claire and Willow:

Well if Claire is likely to visit Noah often enough, then Willow is bound to meet her eventually as I could imagine her spending a lot of time with him as well. Even if she's quiet and reserved, Willow is likely to do a lot of the talking anyway, she's kinda just like that. She's a good listener of course, but if she can sense someone's too shy, then she's happy to do all the talking.

Janine and Willow:

Willow is definitely an animal lover as well, she did spend a lot of time (like, all of it) in the forests after all. So I could definitely see them getting along, especially if they were able to bond over those furry creatures.

Eve and Willow:

This honestly sounds so cute!!!!! Especially since EVE's thing was trying to find signs of life and the wisp was always surrounded by it, she would happily show EVE all the really pretty flowers and trees of the world. <3

Slightly and Willow:

This could be kinda fun. Willow is new to the whole 'human' thing, so it would be kinda fun if they made friends and he took her along on little pranks or just general shenanigans?

Marco and Willow:

Anyone who's friendly is likely to be an easy target for a Willow friend. I'd have to read about him to see about possible meetings, but Willow makes a point to try and talk to everyone so that she can make sure everyone is doing okay, so even if they bumped into each other at the complex she'd likely chat him up.
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Sep 24 2015, 01:20 AM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

Official welcome to Derp, Fleur! 83 I'm so excited to see your little wisp running around. ;o; My brain is FRIED because I've been studying for about 5 hours, but I need something to calm me down before I go to bed, so I'ma see if I can drop you some probably rather poorly worded plots before I head off. x3

BECKETT & WILLOW [ mad hatter ]
    My first thought was "beckett likes shiny things". Like little glowy wisp creatures. xD She's so sweet and helpful and tbh Beckett really needs help. Like, most of the time. He really stands out in a crowd and doesn't quite understand how the world works. I know she's still adjusting to life in a human body and all, but maybe she could help him out a bit. He's also not that great in social situations because he can't really.........what's the word...........gahh........brain pls.............interpret. that's it. he can't interpret other people's emotions, even if they're really obvious. (ie. he won't know if you hate him unless you tell him to his face. he'll just think you're being rude.) I don't know why, but I get a strong feeling that these two could be really cute little friends. C:

Important, though - does she like tea? >> not a rigged question at all
ARADIA & WILLOW [ aggie prenderghast ]
    Another of my kids who really really needs help is Ara here. Not that she'll ever accept it. >> She's very torn between being an angry witch sort of character and a frightened little girl, and she kind of swings back and forth between the two personalities. I'm really honestly not sure what she'd think of Willow - if you caught her on a curious shy little girl day, she'd be very interested in her and might even like her. If you caught her on an angry witch day...idek. They do both get visions, though Ara's are more likely visions of the past than the future, but yeah. They have that in common. The future very much scares Ara, though, so...I dunno I almost get the feeling that she'd like Willow???? which is weird???? because she likes NOBODY???? not even Norman who actually understood her and tried to help her?????? Could be some interesting stuff here. :O

Afterthought: she's been dead 300 years, so she also understands the whole "i'm alive and human now" struggle.

Afterthought 2: willow can see the future and is, like, the ghost of christmas future. ara's the ghost of christmas past. idk man i'm exhausted rn and can't think
JASON & WILLOW [ tadashi hamada]
    My poor sad Tadashi baby. He loves to help AND he needs help. xD I could actually see him wanting to volunteer for Willow's help line because he's the sort of guy who stretches himself really thin so he can help as many people as possible; he's already volunteering in schools and for Big Brothers Big Sisters or whatever that thing is i just forgot what it's called but u get my drift. He's always looking to help out in whatever way he can. Thing is, he doesn't know about the portal, and he doesn't know who he is - he has very serious amnesia, and while he is regaining his memories, they're coming back very slowly. It's driving him a bit crazy, tbh; he knows he has a family and friends somewhere, but he doesn't know who they are or how to find them. He also has pretty severe PTSD because of the whole fire and dying thing........that would do that to a person y'know.......thing is, he doesn't want to worry anyone with his own problems. He loves to help others and listen to others, but he believes others wouldn't want to be bothered by his problems. NOT HEALTHY RIGHT. He'd probably really like Willow, and I could see them definitely being friends, maybe organizing events to help people out? C:
GRETA & WILLOW [ gretel / animated oc ]
    Greta is my version of Gretel from Hansel and Gretel. She came from a loving home but a somewhat brutal environment; father an alcoholic, mother died, father remarried and stepmother abandoned her and her brother in the woods...yeah. Family issues. But, more importantly, she's got some serious problems from the whole, y'know, being trapped in a witch's house and forced to bake for days on end so she could fatten up her wonderful older brother for a hungry witch. Here's my twist on the story, though - Gretel's actually a witch herself, and the evil witch's spell of control over her woke her powers. Now she's struggling to try to understand them and stay on the path of good, afraid to fall into the terrible dark magic that the witch was into. She's also got some PTSD i'm a psychology major looking to go into being a PTSD therapist...you'll notice a trend (ie. she gets flashback from gingerbread/sweet treat smells, she doesn't eat sugar). She can still hear the witch's voice in her head sometime, the remains of the spell. So yeah. She's a bit broken. A bit hah. She's also got some attachment issues because of being abandoned and that sort of thing, so she can be very clingy once she decides to trust you (which can take some doing). She's also sort of motherly, since she tried to stand in for her mother after she died. SOOOOO. That's enough rambling on that.

Greta could really use a bit of guidance, I think, and I really believe she'd like Willow. She can be lighthearted when she manages to forget the troubles of her past, and I think she and Willow could have some fun. I can't think of anything specific right now, but yeah. c: Could be cuties.
EMMETT & WILLOW [ big bad wolf / animated oc ]
    Ah yes, behold all my fairytale kids. From the same world as Gretel, Emmett is the big bad wolf. Long story short, he ate Red and her grandmother because his pack was killed (huge misunderstanding) and he had a lot of anger and feelings and he deeply deeply regrets it. More than anything. Ever. He hates himself, and he's very self-destructive. THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I'VE EVER EXPLAINED EMMETT IN SO FEW SENTENCES. he is my baby of babies. Anyways, in the animated world, he's eeeeeextra large on the wolf size scale. idk why i felt the need to add that but i did so there.

Emmett hates pretty much everyone except Wendy's Catrin Perry/Periwinkle (otp) and the wolf pack (Sparrow's Zev, Amanda's Winnie, Sam's Atalo). But I feel like he'd be curious about Willow - on the condition that he meets her in the animated world. He's a forest dweller, and he returns to the animated world a lot, and if he saw a shiny blue light humming to itself in the woods, he'd defs follow her. In the real world........he wont' accept help from anyone and he isn't interested in making friends or anything so idk how THAT would go. All i've really got for them is him following her in the animated world. But yeah.
PETER & WILLOW [ peter pan ]
    Short and sweet - Peter would probably chase Willow through the animated world like CRAZY. Gotta have that shiny light. Yep.
LOTTIE & WILLOW [ mini fairy ]
    From Rise of the Guardians, Lottie is one of the baby fairies, and she doesn't have her memories. She's got a lot of fears and she's very VERY shy, but extremely loving and sweet. I saw in your lovers section that Willow is a hopeless romantic and, girl, let me introduce you to the girl with her picture next to that phrase in the dictionary. xD Tiny cute magic creatures unite? They could sit in the window of a cafe and sip hot chocolate and watch pretty people walk by and get fluttery hearts from it? idk i'm all about cute friendships and something tells me they'd get along splendidly.
JEMIMA & WILLOW [ emotion snatcher / animated oc ]
    Alright, I didn't realize i gave you plots from all my kids until now. Jem's the last one, and honestly I can't really see her being friends with Willow unless Willow is on the party scene. Jem lives there. A bit of backstory, though, she's from a realm that is much like ours but rare people have powers and they're kidnapped by the government and tested on and stuff. She has the ability to remove emotions from people and bottle them in little jars. She then sells them as drugs and poisons, depending on the emotion. She's kind of morally unstable. xD She's very very outgoing and wild, and she loves riding her motorcycle over the speed limit without a helmet. Speaking of fate, hah, she loves testing it. but yeah, i don't have any ideas for them. feel free to add if you do though. C:
Yep. I definitely didn't mean to write this much or throw all my kids at you. But here. Enjoy. Hope it all makes sense. xD

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
ϟWEEPING ANGEL
 Posted: Sep 24 2015, 07:04 AM
92 POSTS
5'4"
Noo den! Wit lik daday bairns? I'm Lowrie, one of your Marvellous Moderpators. Feel free to ask me for help or tell me a joke, I like jokes! I like chocolate, and tea, can't get through the day without at least three + cups!
chocolate
chocolatesexual
don't blink

don't panic! I don't have nearly as many bbs as pond or forest XD just the three so I'll try and see what I can come up with. because my plotting is not great XD

WELCOME HOME JEWEL <3

Meranda - friend and saviour! despite an experience with another wisp leading her and leon (mira's woodcutter from the story red riding hood) meranda still thinks these folk as good, and while she can't remember her last day before she first crossed over, she can sort of remember the wisps that led her to the portal and to safety. Plus she has found her brother, Noah, again and yes so they should know one another, and she is glad he had someone looking out for him from before she found him! Meranda is different to Willow, but maybe willow's outlook on life could help Meranda with her own and they can be like sisters or something and share things like willow asking her about arthur and getting her to confess she loves him as more than a friend >> IDK JUST AN IDEA. ok yes, that's all I've got just now.

Mary-Joan Dearly [Mary Darling from Peter Pan] - ok so I don't really have any ideas here. But Mary is a mother, and she will always be a mother and help anyone she comes across. She volunteers a lot around the place, hospitals, orphanages, soup kitchens. and she loves children and reading/telling them stories! She also works as a costumer at a small theater that is creating a name for itself where her daughter is a dancer. She is a sad hen though, she has found her daughter, but she still believes her husband and her boys. john and michael are dead. :( If these two come across one another, Mary would be kind, she is to everyone she meets - maybe they come across someone in need of help and team up! or just help one another out in some way? idk have plots! <3

Ambrose Penn [Merlin from the Sword in the Stone] - he is a grumpy old man, I don't really have any ideas, but figured I'd throw him at her anyway... He is pm a hermit and a writer so yeah he is kinda hard to plot. but if you have an idea I'm all ears yes!
PMEmailAIM
^
janine bianca winters
 Posted: Sep 24 2015, 09:25 AM
284 POSTS
5'4"
Oh, well hello there! It's so nice to meet you, oh I just can't believe I didn't notice you. I'm Janine Winters. It truly is a pleasure. How are you? Oh don't you just love this weather? It's so wonderful!
single
Straight
snow white

BACK THIS MORNING TO GIVE BETTER IDEAS

Claire and Willow:

I imagine she would? They would certainly run into one another sooner or laterrrrr. Friends always have to meet other friends! Claire can talk a bit, but she tends to slump back down fairly often into herself. Being ripped away from her home and love and everything did that to her :((( But she's also a dancer! If that does anything. And she likes to listen to others talk as well, it's nice :D

Janine and Willow:

Yay animal lovers! Haha yeah, Willow probably had a lot of fun time with cute little creatures. Janine also works at the animal shelter which could help them meet as well? Or even out and about playing with a bird or something odd like that. It's all fun!

Eve and Willow:

It'd be hilarious to see Evelyn follow around this little blue blob everywhere! She also is trying not to be all 'directive' all the time, so when she does find perfect plants sometimes she'll freak out and her system will try to call the Axiom and stuff which doesn'ttt always work out very well because it isn't around. But she'll still try! Anyways she would love to follow a little light to nice things <3

Slightly and Willow:

UNTIL FOREST POSTED I DIDN'T EVEN THINK ABOUT HIM FOLLOWING HER AS A LIGHT BECAUSE HELL YEAH GOTTA CATCH IT. But yes as long as she wasn't a dumb girl he mightttt be willing to spend a tiny bit of time with her. Maybe. Only if she promised to be a mother.

Marco and Willow:

Yay!!! Yeah, meetings might be odd, but yes, we could 100% figure something out for them! He spends a lot of time at the hospital chilling with children, and going on lots of adventures.

Moriko and Willow:

Moriko is San from Princess Mononoke and this could also be a thing? Especially across the Portal where she would be 100% wtf all of the time. Also I have Liv Valka/HTTYD2 and she and the Queen once followed a wisp arounddddd.

NOW TO SCHOOL I GO

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Sam~
PM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 05:24 PM
46 POSTS
6'4
I could sing you a song of the Emerald Isle...but I ain't from Ireland, numpty
single
heterosexual
hamish

HELLO BEST FRIEND!
noah is extremely happy to finally have his best friend around (particularly because he needs someone to show him how to do things and make adult decisions) all the hanging out must happen! ALL OF IT!

(I have six other kids as well, but none of them are offering up any ideas, so I'll come back later <<)
PMAIM
^
willow mae wallace
 Posted: Sep 28 2015, 08:07 PM
16 POSTS
5'3"
N/A
Single
bisexual
Will O' the Wisp

AT A MOTEL!!!

BECKETT & WILLOW
They definitely would! I could see them sitting down and trying to figure out the internet so that they can figure out the world and just be like 'omg what is with this strange place?' and if they're ever out together, she could help him with the whole 'understanding emotion' thing cause she has empathy and would be able to somewhat help him.

She hasn't tried tea! So he could do that. <3

ARADIA & WILLOW
Willow's a pretty persistent person when it comes to trying to help others, but she's not annoying about it. She'll just show up when you need her and be like 'so, want help now?" It could definitely be cool that they have their powers in common though, super cool so I'd love to see how they could interact while they both try to figure out the world and everything.

JASON & WILLOW [ tadashi hamada]
I could definitely see these two getting along, and Willow may be good for him if he's trying to bottle so much up, cause of her empathy powers, she'd be able to tell. So maybe if they became pretty good friends, she could be the person to make him kinda talk a bit about his own worries cause he wouldn't really be able to hide those emotions from her.

GRETA & WILLOW [ gretel / animated oc ]
Greta sounds like a really cool character. I'd definitely be down for trying something with these two. Willow would be more than happy to try and help her in any way that was needed, whether it was ust for an ear or needing advice. Plus, if Greta did end up being clingy, I can't see that bothering Willow all that much, she's pretty chill about things like that.

EMMETT & WILLOW [ big bad wolf / animated oc ]
Haha aww, well I could see Willow occasionally returning to the animated world to try and find people/things to bring back with her. Especially if someone she knew requested it, so they could easily meet over there sometime and we could figure out something that she could lead him to or whatever.

PETER & WILLOW [ peter pan ]
LOL! That would be awesome, they could meet in the animated world, she'd probably love his personality. Then if they happened to cross to the real world together it would be so weird but so funny. She'd adore spending time with him either way, just because of how lighthearted he is.

LOTTIE & WILLOW [ mini fairy ]
I love this idea, I would really like for them to sit and just chat. Even if Willow does most of the talking, she'd be fine with that. I would love to have them meet up at cafe's to chat and swoon over pretty boys. Willow is still kinda getting used to feeling attractions, but it'll be growing more and more.

JEMIMA & WILLOW [ emotion snatcher / animated oc ]
I could see Willow trying out the club scene, just to see what it's like and you know, be a normal human. So perhaps they could meet during her first little visit/night out?
Meranda - Definitely! If Willow got close to Meranda (which I don't find being too hard since she's good friends with Noah), then if she even caught wind of a rumor about Mer's crush, Willow would ask about it because she's becoming a bit of a romance sap. She loves to see such positive things in the world, so she clings to any semblance of love or friendship that she comes across.

Mary-Joan Dearly [Mary Darling from Peter Pan] - I could see Willow volunteering at some of those places as well, so we could always have them meet there, at soup kitchens or shelters of some sort? Willow would definitely look up to her and would probably try and go back to the animated world to try and find her family for her, or at least get word about them.

Ambrose Penn [Merlin from the Sword in the Stone] - Hm, yeah I'm not sure about this one. I mean, if she happened to just come across him then she'd still definitely say hi and try to chat, but that depends on if they just happened to cross paths somehow.

Claire and Willow:

Then they should get along just swell, Willow doesn't mind talking and she'd love to get to know her and see her dance, if she wasn't too shy to show her. Willow would also be rather willing and eager to try and help her feel more at home by finding people from her world that she knows or objects, whatever she could do to make her feel better.

Janine and Willow:

Either one would work for me, Willow may get curious and peek into the shelter just to see what exactly it is and everything.

Eve and Willow:

If Willow found out she was looking for plants, then she'd probably be like 'omg let me show you this really pretty wildflower patch over here'. I think they'd honestly make pretty cute friends.

Slightly and Willow:

LOL Willow might promise to act motherly cause she doesn't really have a family of her own. She's just a really light hearted girl, but she'd likely join him with any shennannigans he was waning to get into.

Marco and Willow:

Aww, he sounds really sweet! She'd love to visit the hospital with him if she found out that he did that, she would think it was such a great idea!

Moriko and Willow:

Moriko, omg San, yes. I love love love that movie. I could see them possibly getting along, cause they're both kinda like 'wtf' with the human world but they're both so in tune with nature, you know? . I'll see if I can think of anything for Liv at some point, I want to plot with everyone!

Noah and Willow:

YES! Do we want to say they live relatively near each other? To make it nice and easy? I'm definitely up for a hang out thread of any kind. <3 It would be cute to have him asking for her opinion on something or for help, or even if they just run around town being goofballs, whichever. ^^
PM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 03:25 PM
46 POSTS
6'4
single
heterosexual
hamish

Noah & Willow
guh, yes, all of the ues. noah still lives at the housing complex [since he's a small child and doesn't understand renters tax or any of that "adult stuff"] so if she still lives there too, or is nearby that could work really well. he basically needs help with...everything -not a real adult-
I'm game for whatever scenario though ^^
PMAIM
^
willow mae wallace
 Posted: Sep 29 2015, 06:57 PM
16 POSTS
5'3"
N/A
Single
bisexual
Will O' the Wisp

Noah and Willow:

I'd imagine she'd stay near the people who were new to the human world to try and help out as best she could, so she could still be there in the complex. ^^
PM
^
ϟspoopy ghost
 Posted: Sep 30 2015, 07:15 PM
125 POSTS
ghost
Spooky scary skeletons!
dead
wut
ghostsexual
MODERPERATOR

Claire and Willow: I think they will tooo! Claire may be a bit shy about dancing in front of others! It just happens to be who she is. She gets a lot more confident on the stage. It's magic like that, you know? But if they got to talk more and became friends, I could 100% see Claire getting Willow tickets to see her perform! Noah could come too, of course! She's not rude enough to stop all her friends from coming!

Janine and Willow: That would be adorable! Janine is in love with her work and will probably talk about it forever if no one stops her, haha.

Eve and Willow: Ohhh my goodness yes bring her to the prettiest plants ever. But if it's across the Portal then she'd go into EVE-mode and want to take the plant and go to the Axiom and could possibly melt down a little depending on the situation. Probably only if it were REALLY pretty and REALLY new or something like that?

Slightly and Willow: YESSSSS MOTHERS. Mothers are the best. He likes to hear all sorts of stories especially when the good guys win and they have Peter Pan on their side because Peter Pan is the best everrrrr. Shenanigans coulddd happen eventually. It depends on if James ever learns girls are not all prim and proper!

Marco and Willow: He is my bb ;A; yesss everyone should visit the hospital and play with kids okay? okay. good.

Moriko and Willow: I ALSO LOVE THIS MOVIE A LOT as you can tell but yeah. She'd probably like Willow just because she's not human at all and more like a spirit/god thing and she likes those kinds of things so those should happen. She needs real people to sorta talk toooo XD
PMAIM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Oct 1 2015, 09:14 PM
46 POSTS
6'4
single
heterosexual
hamish

NOAH & WILLOW
yay! maybe we can do a fun starter thread to test them out? like a movie night and they build a fort out of sheets and tell ghost stories and other fun/silly things?
PMAIM
^
willow mae wallace
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 03:48 PM
16 POSTS
5'3"
N/A
Single
bisexual
Will O' the Wisp

Claire and Willow: Yeah, well we could always say they've seen each other here and there and perhaps we could do a thread of them bumping into each other, recognizing each other, and hanging out a bit to try and get to know each other?

Janine and Willow: Awesome! So I could always have Willow just wander in to look around and they could chat there?

Eve and Willow: We could do it in either world, I'm game for it. :D Willow likely wanders any form of nature in the real world as well, especially considering she'd miss it.

Slightly and Willow: So it could definitely be something to work at and build up over time/threads? We could start with something small and slowly see where things go from there?

Marco and Willow: Maybe she could be wandering around to try and see if there's anyone to help, he sees her looking pretty lost and then offers to show her around? Or at least that part that he goes to the most.

Moriko and Willow: So perhaps they should meet in the animated world first? Maybe cross over together for whatever reason and then keep in contact while they're human?

Noah and Willow: Yeah that all sounds good to me. :D Would you want me to start it?
PM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Oct 2 2015, 10:07 PM
46 POSTS
6'4
single
heterosexual
hamish

that would be lovely if you would <3
PMAIM
^
ϟspoopy ghost
 Posted: Oct 3 2015, 08:23 PM
125 POSTS
ghost
Spooky scary skeletons!
dead
wut
ghostsexual
MODERPERATOR

Claire and Willow: Yeah! That would work super well. And then they could get to talking maybe if they run into one another at a cafe or something? As a reason to talk and sitttt.

Janine and Willow: Yep! 100% works for me. :D

Eve and Willow: I really want to thread Evelyn over in the animated world, really. I haven't had the chance yet and this could be soooo much fun! She definitely misses her own friends and all that!

Slightly and Willow: Definitely something like that! And something that depends on what happens to him with others. XD Esp. Peter~

Marco and Willow: Yes! Marco would love to help people out and around and just yes. That's just what he does. He knows the children's area very well!

Moriko and Willow: Yeah! Then she won't be so bleh around her like she is with everyone else, haha. She's so bad. But she'd definitely keep in contact thennn

SO WHAT DO WE START WITHHHH
PMAIM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.