Off WITH HER HEAD!
good luck
bisexual
Queen of Hearts

Levina Carter Reine
"Off with her head!"
37 - queen of heats - christina hendricks - villainess

freestyle application

A gentle creaking sound filed the room as the lone redheaded woman played absently with the off balance steel table in front of her. It was a dreary room of gray walls and floors, the lights too harsh, on her pale skin. Any who might have once known her would have been surprised to see her now. The woman who'd taken such pride in her own appearance hadn't fared well in her current environment. Her hair had lost some of its luster, piled up on top of her head in a disorganized bun without any care or effort. Those sharp, angry eyes seemed dull and disinterested at first, until one realized that they followed the slightest movement...watching and working out what she saw. In effect she looked nothing like Levina Reine; the up and coming fashion designer. the rising star of New York.

She didn't even look like the Queen of Hearts,

There was no Queen of Hearts, she'd long since come to realize. For what was a Queen with nothing to rule over? She'd lost so much of herself when the darkness took her Kingdom away. A vital part of who she was stemmed from Wonderland itself, without it? Why she'd steadily wasted away, her brain giving in to all the little cracks and crevices that itched along its surface. She'd tried her hardest to build a replacement for herself in this new world, granting herself some of that power she'd lost, but it wasn't the same.

The woman sighed, her whole body slouching just the slightest bit in her uncomfortable setting. A place for people like her; mad people. Not Wonderland where all were mad and she the maddest of all..no, this place was hard and cruel to those like her. It aimed to fix them, not aware that the closer they pulled her to sanity, the further she got from herself.

"WHERE IS EVERYONE?!" She screeched, arms waving, black hair falling out of its tight bun. The crown on her head nearly flying to the ground at the intensity of her flailing limbs. There was no answer of course, how could there be? Her castle..no her entire kingdom was deserted. "OFF WITH THEIR HEADS!" The Queen screamed, her voice echoing back at her in the silence. It bounced off the castle walls, and rolled across the gardens with enough force that she untamed shrubs shook as though with fright.

Rage made the Queen's face match the shade of her dress, anger so volatile that she crashed through her castle destroying anything she could lift in her hands. "I AM YOUR QUEEN! I COMMAND YOU TO COME TO ME AT ONCE!"

She didn't rightfully know how she'd gotten here. Someone or something had turned her in and here she was. Living a life highly monitored. By rights she should have slowly forgotten who she was completely. Wonderland bleeding away the longer she stayed away from that other world, the world where color was seeping away to nothing. Except she didn't. Her madness dimmed, but her memories of Wonderland grew more violent and intense. Some days she could honestly forget that she was here and not there...or was it there and not here? Everywhere? Surely she was that too....

Hands pressing to her forehead she sighed.

"How do you feel Ms. Reine?" The man's voice was calm and gentle, and she absolutely hated every ounce of him. "You're being released today, are you happy about that?"

She could feel her rage building, itching across her skin, and making her face feel warm beneath her palms. Only when she pulled her hands away from her face she was smiling, returning his kind and gentle one with mirror imagine. "Oh I feel wonderful dear, so very excited." Her voice was a purr of contentment, she looked blissfully happy, and the man seemed genuinely pleased with her progress.

One guard left, one card. She finds him attempting to go out the servant's quarters, stumbling over a bed and tangling himself in the sheets. The look on his face when he realizes he's been caught is one of pure terror that does little to quench the rage she feels vibrating through her. She stomps towards him with a purpose "WHERE IS EVERYONE!" As she screams at him, one foot slams down on his back, pinning him to the ground. He can barely answer her through his sobs of terror, but she's had experience with this sort of thing before.

If she needs to loosen his tongue by loosening his neck then so be it.

"TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE OR IT'S OFF WITH YOUR HEAD!" Her fists are waving again, and she can't see she's so angry. But she knows he's terrified and it takes so little effort on her part to get answers, to know that they've all gone and left her.

LEFT.

THEIR.

QUEEN.

Of all the insufferable...and her King too? For a moment her mind flashed to a bit of blond hair and a bright blue dress. As illogical as it sounds, her mind makes the connections for her. Alice. This muse all somehow be Alice's fault.

It's the first time she's seen the outside world in a long time. She doesn't remember it being so bright and sunny, or so cold. Her hands are stuck between shielding her eyes from the bright rays of the sun, and trying to rub her arms for warmth. "Will you be alright m'am?" They've all come to see her off, the men and women who think they've fixed her. Unaware of what they've truly done. She can't be fixed, madness is in her blood.

She smiles and nods at them, but in her mind she can feel their blood splashing on her face. It's a good feeling, one that carries her across the parking lot to the car that waits for her. She can't bring herself to be grateful to them, they've done nothing but pull her life apart and released her to pick up the pieces. Who knows if her company is even salvageable after all this, considering how competitive and fast paced the fashion industry is.

Escaping from Wonderland is like cutting out a piece of herself. She didn't want to leave her home, but even she could see there was no point in staying. It was a long journey made even longer by her constant griping and fits of rage at the circumstances she was being forced to endure. She, who was a Queen. But she had to remember one thing...

Out there, in that world. Her wonderlanders are hiding. Out there in that world, a girl in a blue dress thinks she's safe. Not anymore.

character connections

Alright I chose the name Levina because it means heart, Carter because of Helena Bonham Carter who played the role in the live action Tim Burton film, and Reine because it means Queen. All in all it was really a simple process. As for the face claim, I can't really say. The moment I thought of making the character that's who popped into my head. I just felt like Christina would be perfect, and the more I think about it the more it fits, even though I can't truthfully explain why.

The job as a fashion designer came to me because I watch a lot of those fashion design shows on tv. It seems like all they do is yell, and that seemed fitting for Levina. Then came the fashion itself, as a Queen she would have to pick out her own patterns and stuff for a dress (based on my historical knowledge) which means she knows a bit about fashion. I figured she was desperate enough to get out of the hovel she was in, and when she happened to look in a magazine and see the high fashion of today she'd think...well that looks like Wonderland!. Or something along those lines. Wonderland is an odd place and just by looking around you'd get fashion ideas, that today's New York Elite would probably eat up.

changes: SO it's obviously been some time since she's been around. I felt like I needed to explain that somehow. So basically a long time ago I had a sort of plot where she snaps and kills someone. Think of this as an extension. She was shipped off to a mental asylum where they attempted to 'fix' her. Instead what this did is kind of made her realize who she was. She realizes that she's connected to Wonderland and so it's a bigger part of herself then she thought it was. Her anger and rage, and all the crazy stuff is still there but she has better control over it...sort of. Basically though by making her 'sane' they made her worse.

about SAM !
She won't shut up...so I'm giving her another go to see if she behaves >.>

**DELETE THIS: Ignore these if this is your first character**

5 Posts: one 4

Plotter: saviors and saints

spiffy details !
movie: Alice in Wonderland

birthday: February 14th

sexuality: violence

nickname(s): Vina

powers/abilities:anger issues

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
levina carter reine
 Posted: Mar 20 2015, 01:08 PM
142 POSTS
5'7"
Off WITH HER HEAD!
good luck
bisexual
Queen of Hearts

user posted image
She's baaaaack

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Mar 21 2015, 12:28 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

accepted

welcome to derp! you are super snazzy and we're absolutely thrilled that you've decided to join our family. now, it's time for you to lay claim to your name and face and all that good stuff. don't forget! it's super, super important.

- face claim . canon list . who's who -

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.