Add Reply
New Poll

TAKE ME TO THE STARS, original planets
cyrus mercutio helios
 Posted: Jan 5 2015, 12:55 PM
68 POSTS
5'10"
I saw it, I saw the sun. It was everything, it took everything.
N/A
single
pansexual
spirit of mercury

PLANET SPIRITS. ANIMATED ORIGINALS
animated originals not available to guests. more info here

Now that that's out of the way, onward to the actual wanted ad. So basically I play the personified spirit of the planet Mercury, and he would very much like his siblings/mother to make an appearance on the board. Most of the basic information can be found in his and Venus' apps: here and here

The basic gist of it is that the sun created the solar system ( basically mother ) and each of the planets from Mercury to Pluto is inhabited by a spirit. When the Darkness appeared in their world it came as a black void that devoured and destroyed everything in its path. In order to escape, some of the planets realized that they could send their spirit out of their 'bodies' and into that of a nearby living organism ( human, alien, ect. ) Generally age, has depended on size rather then distance from the son. For example making Jupiter the eldest, and Pluto the youngest.

Overall this want ad is pretty open. A lot of the information can be found in our apps, but if you have any questions you can come to me (Sam ) or Lowrie for answers. What we're looking for right now is basically the Sun, Earth, Mars, Jupiter, Uranus, Saturn, and Pluto. Faces, genders, and all that other good stuff is really open to you. Even age is open, considering they have very little control over the person they choose to inhabit when they're trying to escape. I think the only for sure things that were set in stone were the fact that Earth and the Sun are both female.

I don't really have any face suggestions except perhaps Bill Skarsgard for Mars, as he's in Hemlock Grove with Landon ( mercury's face ). AGAIN I REALLY WISH I HAD MORE TO OFFER YOU, BUT ALAS I DO NOT. I JUST REALLY REALLY WANT TO HAVE THE OTHER PLANETS ON BOARD. -tempts you with planet feels- believe me there are a lot.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
Fast Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.