27 POSTS
5'9"
Narwhals are the unicorns of the sea!
Single
Bisexual
Technopathic

Cause my echo, echo
Is the only voice coming back
If there was one thing that Finn was sure about his memories was that they had been tampered with, he knew that some of his past was questionable and he was most positive that they had erased some things that he had been made to do for the government, but yet they had never been able to truly erase his family from him, sure they made it so he couldn’t remember their faces, names, or even their voices. Finn wasn’t even sure if his was even around anymore and if she was maybe she wasn’t looking for him. But for now Finn hadn’t been thinking of his past, he was thinking more on the peasant for now.

Finn had found that today he should have stayed in bad today. When he had first got out of bed, he had fallen face first on the floor, not the best way to really start a day if he said so himself. Than Finn had found out the comic book that he had been wanting was sold out and wouldn’t be back in for a couple of months. That had pretty much just blew his entire day out of the water, so he decided to just walk around and try to figure out what he could do to make it a better day, but as he was walking he found he had stepped in gum. “Oh man, you’ve got to be kidding me, there a brand new sneaks!” he grumbled as he rubbed his shoe on the end of the sidewalk trying to get the gum off of it.

Once most of that nasty gum was off of his shoe, he had started to walk again. Finn knew that once he had gotten home he would have to really clean off the bottom of his sneakers, just to get the rest of that gum off of the bottom of the sneakers. He just wasn’t sure how this day could get any worse, hack he was sure that it would find a way to get worse, bad days always seem to find a way to just become worse. He let out a sigh as he fixed his backpack, walking down the street, trying to at least get his mind off of the horrible day that he was having. He was now in his own mindset, not noticing the people he was passing at the moment.

That was when he had heard it, someone was had called his name. Finn had stopped in his tracks and looked around, he was now on high alert, for all he knew it could have been the government from his world. A slight frown appeared across his lips as his eyes scanned the crowd but he ended up shaking his head some when he didn’t see anyone that really looked out of place or he knew. The young man had just started to walk again, shrugging some as he walked, thinking that it was all in his head, which wouldn’t have been the first time that had happened. Finn had come to a complete stop when he had heard his name, he glanced back behind, now swearing that someone was fallowing him, so instead of waiting around Finn took off at a sprint trying loose the person. Finn had quickly turned down the nearest ally way and turned to face whoever it was that had called his name.

Forest/Jem I hope this is good. Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jemima rhian blackwood
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 05:54 PM
40 POSTS
5'8"
there is dirt on her skin and war in her eyes and you wish you’d never taught her how to pull a trigger; you wish you’d never taught her how to bury her love.
single
bisexual
Emotion snatcher

'cause we are broken
what must we do to restore
It had been several years since Jemima had last seen her little brother. Several years since she'd slammed her front door in the faces of a pair of government workers in fancy suits and dark, reflective glasses sent to recruit her for some "research project" involving her powers. Several years since Finn had been forced to pay the price for her rash actions and she found herself alone as she had never been before. She remembered that day often - the day she found out they'd taken him. He'd been her everything since the day their parents had died in a car accident when she was ten years old, and not a single day had gone by since then when she hadn't looked after him in one way or another. He was all she had in the way of family, after all, and they'd been through so much together over the years; when nobody else had cared for them, they'd cared for each other, and while Jemima had, of course, always wished her little brother could grow up with loving parents, she'd always tried her hardest to keep tabs on him and at least be enough. Enough for both of them to keep going. Enough for both of them to keep hoping that one day things would be better. Enough for them to put on smiles and at least pretend to be happy. Of course, they'd always been siblings first and foremost, which meant they had fought every once in a while, but no matter how many times Jemima told Finn she thought he was an idiot, she would have done anything for him. She would have died for him.

She'd looked for him everywhere that day. He hadn't answered his phone, hadn't been in any of his usual haunts, and as she checked each location, calling his name and swearing and screaming that this wasn't funny, that she'd punch him if he was just hiding from her, the panic had grown in her chest until her mind was reeling and her head felt light, her hands shaking. It was only when she'd finally collapsed on a park bench, resting her elbows on her knees, head in her hands, eyes wide and wild with panic and fear, that they deigned to call her - the same two government workers. It was some kind of sick joke to them, watching her run around like crazy, looking for her brother, then breaking the news about him. They had him. They had him, and they would do whatever they wanted with him unless she joined up. Even then, she doubted if they'd actually let him go; they had a bad reputation, even in their own country, and a lengthy history of breaking their promises, especially when it came to people with powers.

She hadn't known what to do, how to get Finn back. The only thing she'd known to do was run - she was terrified for her own life, terrified for Finn's, but she knew she couldn't let them get a hold of her powers. Emotions were damaging if used maliciously, and she wouldn't be another weapon for them to destroy the lives of innocent people or kill people in other countries. Her morals may have been somewhat messed up, but she'd never wanted to kill anyone. She just wanted to be left alone with her little brother in peace. She just wanted the two of them to live happily. But now it seemed like they'd never get there.

She'd been running ever since. Moving from apartment to apartment, even in New York, where she doubted they'd find her in the crowd of real world residents. All the while struggling to get a handle on the guilt she felt over letting her own brother down. She felt like she should have done something - anything - to save him, should have given herself up, but she hadn't done that and now there was no sign of him anywhere. When she let herself keep her guilt inside, she felt like she was trapped in a deep pit, terrified for Finn and horrified with what she'd done, and the only way she'd found to cope with it was by bottling it the same way she bottled the emotions of others. She did this daily, keeping all the little vials of guilt in the cabinet behind her bathroom mirror, telling herself that one day she'd be strong enough to take it all back. Until then, she searched for her little brother in every crowd, in every record in the transition center. She crossed into the animated world sometimes to look there too, but he was just gone without a trace.

Until today.

The pavement gave off visible waves of sweltering heat as she walked down the street in shorts and a tank top, looking for something to do. It was too hot in her apartment, despite the fans she'd bought, set up in different rooms, and turned to their highest settings until they rattled in chorus. But even then she'd felt restless, so she'd gone out in search of something to entertain her for the day - preferably somewhere that wasn't boiling hot as well. Pulling her up in a ponytail as she went to keep it off the back of her neck, she wandered into Times Square, She paused on the sidewalk to read a few of the giant screens that hung from the sides of the buildings, then let her eyes fall to the crowd around her, scanning the faces of those who passed her by.

That was when she saw him. Despite the years, she could have recognized him anywhere - he was her little brother after all. Same blue eyes, same brown hair. He was older, of course, but still very much Finn. Her breath caught in her throat and her heart sped up. "Finn?" she breathed as he moved away into the crowd again. She couldn't lose him. Not a second time. She leapt into motion. "Finn!" she cried, pushing through the crowd after him, desperate to catch up. She didn't care if he turned out to be someone else, didn't care if people were staring at her or shouting for her to stop shoving. She had to know if he was just a figment of her imagination or really her little brother. "FINN!" she called again, but now he'd picked up his pace to a sprint. She dashed after him, weaving through the crowd as quickly as she could until she saw him dive into a alley. Charging after him, she turned the corner to find him facing her. She stopped instantly, panting, staring. "I found you," she breathed, taking a few slow steps toward him. "Oh my god - I finally found you. I've been looking everywhere." Tears stung the backs of her eyelids as she took a step forward, intending to throw her arms around him. This moment didn't feel real, but she was so glad it was finally here. She'd finally found him.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Sam!
PM
^
finn levi blackwood
 Posted: Jun 9 2015, 08:12 PM
27 POSTS
5'9"
Single
Bisexual
Technopathic

Cause my echo, echo
He hadn’t been sure what to think of the girl that had come into the ally after him. He had known she was the one to have called his name, but he wasn’t sure how this girl even knew his name or who she was, all he could really think that she was working for the government and that was the only real reason that she would have known his name. Finn made sure to keep his distance from her, when she took a step toward him, he would take a step back away from her, glancing back and cursing himself in his head seeing that he had decided to go down an ally that was a dead end.

Finn’s eyes were quickly back on, full of mistrust. “I’m not going back, I won’t fight anymore. Most of my platoon was dead or had deserted their posts leaving me the last one there.” His head was shaking some, refusing to be dragged back to the front lines again, he still had nightmares about the others being torn to pieces. “You can just go back and let them know, I won’t fight for them anymore and I won’t hack into anything for them.” He told her, getting ready just in case she had decided to attack him, fear mixed with anger prickled up inside of him but he still held his ground.

His light eyes scanned her as if finally noticing her hair and that was when the anger took over the fear, did the government really think that he would fall for this, thinking that this person was his sister. He knew that they had known they stole his memories of her but he wouldn’t just let them fool him like that. “Do you really think I am that stupid?” He snapped, now taking a step toward her, his eyes full of anger as he looked her over, every time he noticed a similarity between them, it just flamed his anger on. Finn had known that the government would have gone and done something like this, get someone that looked similar to him and try to lull him into thinking that was his sister to just bring him back to them. In truth Finn couldn’t believe how idiotic that government had been, they had never really thought to keep an excellent on him when he was around any sort of computer, he had looked up their files to see what their plans had been just in case he did ever escape from them.

Finn now stood up in front of her, looking at her, eyes narrowed slightly. “Let me guess, they gave you a file on me and made a deal that if you brought me back to them, you get something out of it in return.” He grunted, looking rather upset over all of this. “Well you can go back and tell them, that I didn’t fall for it, just because I can’t remember, doesn’t mean that they can just pick anyone off the street that sort of looks like me!” He couldn’t help it, he had loved his sister dearly, and she had been the only one that he had left anymore while they were growing up, always looking out for each other. Than the government had nabbed him out from under his sister’s nose, he had thought that maybe she would come after him but she had never did. Which the government had used that has a chance against him, some of them saying that she was dead while others had said that she just didn’t care for him anymore but Finn could never let himself believe that his sister would just not care for him anymore.

So here he was now facing a girl that looked similar to him, that had knew his name and ran after him. If she wanted to believe that she was his sister and wanted him to believe she would have to prove that she was his sister. He really couldn’t help with all the mistrust he had, not with what they had done to him, it was just hard for him believe that they wouldn’t have thought of using someone to pretend to be his sister and bring him back to the government.

Forest/Jem Feels! Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jemima rhian blackwood
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 12:42 AM
40 POSTS
5'8"
there is dirt on her skin and war in her eyes and you wish you’d never taught her how to pull a trigger; you wish you’d never taught her how to bury her love.
single
bisexual
Emotion snatcher

'cause we are broken
Jemima’s head was spinning, a knot quickly forming in the pit of her stomach and making it hard to breathe. Her hands shook at her sides, apprehension shining in her eyes as she faced him – her little brother, her only family, the only member of her support system, her best friend. The person who mattered most to her in the entirety of two worlds. She’d been looking for him for what felt like ages now; they hadn’t been parted for this long before, and every day had brought new concerns, new loneliness, new fears, new guilt. She’d sworn up and down that she would one day find him and that that day was coming up quickly but day after day had passed with no sign of him at all. Days turned to weeks turned to years. Sometimes she thought she saw him on the street, but once she caught up with him she was always mistaken. It was just some kid his age with the same haircut she’d known him to have before. Just someone who had the same slope in their shoulders, the same demeanor at a glance, the same laugh. It was never him – the little brother she’d picked up off the sidewalk and comforted while she bandaged up his bloodied knees, the boy she bickered and bantered with on a daily basis, the kid she looked after and watched out for for most of her life. She refused to lose hope, refused to consider the possibility that her brother could have died by the government’s hand because of her stupidity and quick tongue, but the thought had always been there, hovering in the back of her mind. What if she never found him? What if she found him dead? She was beside herself with worry, desperate to have him back in her life…

And now here he was. A thousand questions hovered on her tongue, and she swallowed hard to try to force them back. There were so many things she wanted to know, so much they had to catch up on – years of rebuilding their lives in the real world, years of uncertainty and fear. Years of wondering where he was and what he was doing. She didn’t even know where to begin. But this much was obvious: he hadn’t walked back into her world intentionally. She didn’t understand why he’d made her chase him unless for some reason talking in the alley was safer for both of them. Was he being watched? Followed? That wasn’t it…she could see it in his eyes, something had changed so completely within him that he was equal parts familiar and complete stranger. The weight of his gaze, heavy with mistrust, made her falter, and she took a shaky breath in, wiping the tears from her cheeks with trembling fingers. She knew this was him – she knew; something in her gut was so entirely certain that she couldn’t just let him walk away, no matter how strange this situation seemed. It was a certainty she hadn’t felt in forever…yet it was accompanied by the unnerving feeling that somehow she was the last person he wanted to see, out of everyone on the entire planet. Did he blame her for what happened? In a way, she wouldn’t blame him; she was the reason he was taken. She was the one who sassed a government official with a very serious agenda. She was the one who ran from her problems instead of confronting the government to get him back.

But she quickly found that this was worse than her own guilt, worse than him laying the blame she deserved on her shoulders. Beyond a lack of trust. He wasn’t just angry, he didn’t believe she was his sister at all. Her breath caught in her throat, eyes wide and brimming with tears as she stared at him, struggling to comprehend the things he was saying. I won’t fight anymore. Most of my platoon was dead or had deserted their posts, leaving me the last one there. A few tears spilled down her cheeks, but she hardly noticed – her mind was racing over what his words meant. He wouldn’t fight anymore – but he’d fought? Had he been to war? And most of his platoon was dead or gone – he was the last soldier standing? She stood in stunned silence, shaking her head franticly. “No – no no,” she whispered, finding it difficult to put strength into her voice. “Have you been to war?” She could barely choke out the final word in her question, could barely wrap her mind around the idea. Her little brother had been to war. He’d fought. He’d seen death and destruction that she had only ever seen in movies. She thought of the burning rubble of action movies, the gunfire, the screaming, the scattered blood and gore – she shook her head again. “No, Finn please – I would never send you back. You never should have been there in the first place. It’s my fault – Finn please. I’ve been looking for you everywhere.” She stared at him in silence for a moment, terrified of the lack of recognition in his eyes. “I won’t let them take you again, please just come home.”

To Jemima, home had never been a place. She’d never had a single constant place in her life – for a brief time, home had been a distant concept she’d understood and thought she lost, but, out of necessity, she’d learned to let go of that idea and hold onto what made her most comfortable in a single place. Being with her brother. Pulling stupid pranks on him. Attempting to beat the crap out of him when he was being a jerk. Shoving him into bushes when they were walking side by side. The two of them together was home, something she’d been sorely lacking for the past few years. She wanted that back with an urgency she hadn’t felt since the last time she’d fought for them to stay together – the day their parents had died. Yet here they stood, finally reunited, and he was so full of anger…she’d never seen him this way before. It was as though they’d opened him up and pulled out the pieces of Finn that she’d recognized and rearranged them into someone who looked similar but was so completely different that she hardly recognized the boy she’d grown up with. And here he was, asking her if she thought he was that stupid. For a brief moment, a look of complete surprise crossed her face, then quickly faded into a deep frown. “What?” The hurt was apparent in her voice; he hadn’t once called her by her name or acknowledged that he knew her, and now he was asking if she thought if he was that stupid.

His next words were a stab in the gut and a twist of the knife. He thought the government had hired her to pretend to be his older sister. He thought they had given her a file so she could read up on him, a way to put his mind into play and bring him back to them. They were all part of such a sick game that it wasn’t even beyond reason – Jemima choked out a laugh. NO – Finn, I’m your sister – I’m really your sister, Jemima. They didn’t hire me or pick me off the street – we grew up together, I practically raised you!” Tears were spilling freely down her cheeks now, her chest so tight that she felt like she was about to explode. The pitch of her voice rose with her panic, sobs breaking free of her lungs in between words. “I took care of you, but a few years ago I failed you and they took you from me – please, you have to remember all that.” Her hand found the sleeve of his jacket and closed over the fabric, desperate to keep him close. If he turned and ran now, she was afraid she’d never see him again. This was all she had, her one shot. She could feel his anger washing over her in waves, and for a moment she considered grabbing hold of his hand and removing a bit of it, but she couldn’t bring herself to do it. She deserved his anger – she was the reason he’d been taken in the first place. But what didn’t make sense was why he didn’t recognize that he was his sister at all. “I’ve been looking for you for so long. You’re all I have.”

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Sam!
PM
^
finn levi blackwood
 Posted: Aug 12 2015, 10:05 AM
27 POSTS
5'9"
Single
Bisexual
Technopathic

Cause my echo, echo
Finn had never knew what to believe with what the government had told him, some of them had told him, that his sister was dead along with their parents, some others had tried to tell him that she was the one that handed him over to them, or others told him that she had abandoned him. The truth he knew was that they had planned on using him, which they did, first it was to get other government secrets and then he was forced to fight those creatures that had come out of the darkness. That was until he had left and found himself here, where those creature weren’t and hopefully the government that had taken his family from him. Finn couldn’t remember anything really about his family, their faces were blurred to him when he tried to think about them, their names seemed to be on the tip of his tongue but could never come out, and their voices were just jumbled, he could remember what they said to him but in his mind their voices sounded off. He had pushed all of that to the back of his head then, he really didn’t think he would ever come across his family again but here he was now in an ally way with someone that claimed to be his sister, he was confused and angry, and he didn’t really know what to think of this girl, she seemed to really know him and wasn’t something the government prepped to lull him into false sense of security and bring him back to them.

When this girl had questioned him about fighting it just brought back those memories that he had been trying to push down, guilt, pain, sadness, and anger rushed him with those memories, his own eyes seemed like they were full of tears now. “Of course I did! Once I was no use getting the information that the government needed, they sent me out to the front lines!” He snapped as he shook his head some as if trying to push those memories away but now the memories refused to stay down, he could see his friends being ripped apart now but those creatures. “I can’t go back there, I can’t watch other be torn limb from limb, and it was horrible!” He muttered mostly to himself, tears sliding down his cheeks as his memories went over what had happened. But her words had brought him back to this reality ’please just come home.’ He was looking back at her, looking her over as he let her words go through his head. “Home?” he couldn’t help but ask, what was home really. He felt like he had a home once, at least he thought he did, but that had been stolen from him when his memories had been messed with.

He stood there listening to her, how could he be sure this as really his sister. He was so confused now, and his head hurt as he tried to think about his sister, what she had looked like, what she sounded like, and of course he name, his free hand touching his temples as if that would help with the pain somehow, his eyes scrunched up as he thought. ”Of course I remember my sister, but I don’t know her name, her voice eludes me, and her face is blurry. Don’t you understand they took her from me, they messed with my mind so I can’t remember any detail about my family! They would have taken more if I hadn’t agreed to help them.” Tears falling from his face now as he thought of what the government had did to him, what they took from him, his shook his head some before he looked back at her.

”If you’re really my sister, tell me something that only we would know! They didn’t take my memories of the time that I had spent with her. But if you are really her, you have to prove it, and prove you are not just here to take me back to that horrible place!” His hands had grabbed her shoulders and held them somewhat tightly as if afraid of what he was about to find out. If this was his sister, he wasn’t sure what he was going to do but if it wasn’t his sister and was the government somehow messing with him, he had to get away. He knew he would have to find another place to live and lay low again but if this was his sister, maybe she could help him, and maybe they could be happy again like they had been before all of this happened. ”Please be her.” he sounded somewhat desperate for this to really be his sister.

Forest/Jem This was painful Outfit

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
jemima rhian blackwood
 Posted: Oct 4 2015, 02:21 AM
40 POSTS
5'8"
single
bisexual
Emotion snatcher

'cause we are broken
Jemima’s hand rose to cover her mouth as she tried to hold back a sob – the very idea of her little brother, the harmless child she’d practically raised, in the front lines, fighting a war he’d never wanted to be a part of, made her heart break in her chest. She’d always considered her life somewhat of a domestic warzone, thought of each day as a new struggle, and every new foster home had been a new platform for war. She’d developed thick skin over the years, a series of defense mechanisms that kept her going even on the hardest of days, and she’d managed to keep her head high even when the rest of the world threatened to bring her down. After Finn was taken and the darkness swooped in, the war had become more literal, but she’d been long gone by then, hiding out in an apartment building in New York City, starting her business of bottling and selling emotions. Sure, she’d been back across the portal a couple times and she’d seen the world devastated by battles and the strange magic of the darkness, but she’d very deliberately managed to avoid all-out fights. That didn’t mean she wasn’t prepared for a fight; she’d made a point to learn self-defense and keep in excellent shape just in case she were to get into some sort of trouble – trouble was, after all, a large part of her life. Never mind the fact that it simply felt good to know that she could take care of herself if she got in a sticky situation, a fact which greatly appeased her need for independence. For most of her life, she’d only had herself and Finn to rely on, and, once Finn had been taken…well she hadn’t really had any other option but to stay strong and hope that one day she’d track down her brother once more. And yet, now that that day had come, she didn’t feel ready. She’d built herself up to hearing all the horrible things that she’d thought may have happened to him, but now to hear them in his voice, in his words, she struggled to keep a hold of herself. A sob made its way past her lips when he said he’d seen people torn limb from limb, however, and she wanted so badly to hug him and take that pain away from him. She couldn’t erase the memories – those would be with him forever, she expected – but maybe she could help. She wanted so desperately to help.

But she didn’t know what to say. She struggled to wrap her mind around the idea that her little brother had seen such terrible things; she’d seen some pretty bad stuff too, but not like that. She hadn’t seen war. She’d seen a different kind of destruction, the scum of the city, the crumbling foundations of society. She’d seen the mania of people who risked their lives for cheap thrills and she knew she was one of them. She knew she lived too fast, took too many risks, but somehow through all of it that was what made her feel most alive. She took risks she knew, risks she thought she could handle. She’d never tossed herself into something she wasn’t sure she could crawl out of if she needed to. War was something entirely different. War was inescapable, especially when you were trapped as Finn had been. “Finn, I’m so sorry,” she managed to say, voice shaking as she held back another sob, taking a step toward him, wanting so badly to hug him close but feeling uncertain since he didn’t know her. She didn’t want to scare him away, couldn’t imagine watching him run off into the city. She didn’t want to lose him again. She had this one chance to get him back and she had to make it count.

So when he seemed to falter at the word home, her breath caught in her throat and she looked at him almost hopefully, eyes wide and still brimming with tears. “Yes, home,” she replied, her voice barely stronger than a wavering whisper. She felt like she might have a chance at getting through to him now – she sucked in a shaky breath. “We didn’t really have a home, per se. We moved around too much for that. But we had each other.” She attempted some sort of smile through her tears, shrugging helplessly. “That was what mattered,” she finished, voice fading into a whisper as the lump in her throat grew once again. She hadn’t cried like this in so long that she hardly knew what to do with herself, could hardly speak. This emotion was long overdue, and she knew she’d been suppressing it for way too long; she’d bottled her guilt for years, but she couldn’t stop this breed of devastation or stifle this feeling. This was raw and crippling and for the first time in years she simply let herself feel it. There was something beautiful in experiencing this sadness, this grief, this guilt unhindered, and though she could hardly breathe with the weight on her chest, she was almost glad for it. It made her feel real.

Jemima’s knees felt weak as he explained that he couldn’t remember her name, her voice, her face. He said they’d messed with his mind, tried to erase her, and, well, it seemed they’d succeeded. Because here she was, standing before her younger brother, who had known her for the entirety of his life, and he couldn’t even recognize her face. She couldn’t blame him for not trusting her; she wouldn’t have trusted a stranger who claimed to be her sibling either, but she wasn’t a stranger at all. It hurt to think that the government would have sent him a fake sibling to get him back, but she didn’t doubt that they had the potential for that. If they could kidnap and brainwash someone as they had Finn, she had no doubt they’d go to great lengths to get him back – lying, cheating, killing, the whole nine yards. But this wasn’t a lie – she wasn’t someone the government had hired to bring him back to war. She was real, she was his older sister. She cared about him more than she cared for herself, and she needed him back, needed to fix this somehow. “Oh Finn…” she breathed, unable to come up with anything more to say except this. Her mind repeated over and over that this was her fault, that it had been because of her that he’d been taken, that it was her fault his memories were wiped and he’d seen such horrible things. She knew she had to fix it, but she didn’t know where to start.

First, he had to remember her. She was shocked by his forcefulness, by his hands coming to grip her shoulders, and her eyes went wide with surprise as she tensed under his touch. He seemed to want to believe her; his plea for her to be who she said she was made fresh tears come to her eyes, but, with a deep breath, she somehow managed to fortify herself and steady her breathing. She held his gaze as steadily as she could as she began to speak. “I punched a kid who tried to bully you when you were in kindergarten and got sent to the principal’s office for it.” Was that enough? There were so many things only the two of them shared and she didn’t know what would spark his memories. Her hands somehow found his shirt, almost using him to steady herself, hands closing over the fabric. Tears still brimming in her eyes, she tried to laugh as she continued. “When you were ten I pushed you into a blackberry bush for making fun of the crazy crush I had on the boy next door. I felt guilty for a week.” She sobered up again and tried once more. “The night our parents died, I took away some of your grief because I couldn’t stand to watch you in so much pain.” She didn’t know if even he had known she’d done that – she hadn’t known until that day that she could even remove other people’s emotions. Still, it was something. She fell silent again, brow furrowing. “There’s so many things only we knew. You were the only constant in my life. You were all I had.” She pressed her lips together again, trying to swallow back the lump of emotion that was threatening to send her back into sobs once more. Now it was up to Finn – she met his gaze with hope and apprehension, praying that he’d remember her – or, at the very least, believe her.

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Sam!
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.