N/A
Single
bisexual
Will O' the Wisp

willow mae wallace
"There is no such thing as an accident; it is fate misnamed."
twenty - will o' the wisp - lindsay hansen - lass

freestyle application

A flash of light, a bear, a small child. It's all the wisp could see in the span of a few seconds. Already she knew what she needed to do, she needed to protect that child, to lead her back to her family. Children always wandered off, always let their curious natures get the better of them. It was good though! Curiosity was good, and she would never discourage it in a child, but she was there to guide. This child wasn't meant to die, not this way, not yet. It wasn't her fate. So she waited in the forests, watched as the child ran off to get an arrow, and then appeared before her. It was only the first time that the wisp helped that wild haired child, and it wasn't likely to be the last time either. Some people were just magnets for trouble, and that's what she was for. To help. To guide them to a new and better future, to help them avoid the things that were trying to get to them.

Darkness. Why were all of her visions of darkness now? That wasn't right, and she felt uneasy, scared. Evil forces were to infest their world, resistances would rise and fall in an attempt to drive them away, and she had to help people. She had to change their fate, as it stood now, it was full of death and despair and she couldn't have that. She wouldn't be able to help everyone, but she could try to help the people around her. A portal, far away, but it was their only chance to survive, it was the only place where they would be safe... If they could get there. Within no time she set to work, trying to guide people on a big journey to the portal, or at least to another group already on their way. One of these groups ended up being the wild haired girl and later, anyone from her family that she could find. Then, she herself crossed. She was tired, she had helped as many as she could but after seeing so many scared people cross the portal, she felt like she was needed elsewhere. This other world, they needed her, didn't they? So, she crossed as she helped another wild haired redhead through the portal. A brother of the girl. Merida.

New York was scary, it was big and new and it was a lot to take in at once. She was no longer a blue ethereal spirit, she was a girl, just like those back home. It took her some time just to learn how to walk, to realize what that pain in her stomach was that was signalling her to eat food. After just a few days she had one thing she still struggled to grasp, sleep. It was scary, having the world suddenly just disappear, having no consciousness of the world around her. Her visions came to her in dreams now, always quick flashes of images, never detailed. A lot of her actions had been instinctual, but now it was harder to make calls with only small snippets of information to work off of. Being a human was strange, difficult, but she was slowly beginning to adjust over the few months. After the initial adjusting, she focused in on the people around her. She wanted to be there for them, to be a friend to help them cope with leaving home.

Being a human came with more responsibilities though. You needed to take care of yourself, to work, and she was always one who was inclined to help people. That's how I found my way into training for a help line. It's stressful work sometimes, but she always felt really happy to be an ear for someone, to be able to offer advice and give them someone to just talk to. Everyone had a reason to live, everyone had someone there for them. Whether or not they could see those things, well... That's what she was there for. On the phone she was kind, relaxed and encouraging. In person she was cheerful, upbeat and caring. All in all she's trying to help everyone adjust and stay positive despite the bleak future that they're all looking to.

character connections

So for her name, it's pretty straight forward. Willow before she's the "WILL O' the wisp", Mae just sounded nice, and Wallace is a typical Scottish name and is another W for the 'wisp' part of her name. The Will o the Wisps were all about changing fate and helping people, so her job was to branch off of that, trying to help people whenever she can. She often directly but also, indirectly would help people, so that was another factor into her job being a phone line so she's there, talking to them, but indirectly helping them because she can't physically be there. As for personality, I just wanted to go with gut feeling. When I think of floaty ethereal spirits, I pictured a light and happy girl. As for powers, the wisp always seemed to know where to go, when to go there and what to do, so I thought little flashes of future visions and empathy would help with that, as it doesn't quite explain much about the wisps abilities in the movie.

about FLEUR !
Fleur here! I'm from Canada, and absolutely love it here! I'm a big anime and video game nerd, love to chat (so feel free to ask for my aim or skype) and I love drama and romance plots! So give em all to me!
spiffy details !
movie: Brave

birthday: April 1st

sexuality: Bisexual

nickname(s): Will

powers/abilities: Precognition and empathy

PM
^
willow mae wallace
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 01:33 PM
16 POSTS
5'3"
N/A
Single
bisexual
Will O' the Wisp

I think she's done!?
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Sep 23 2015, 03:31 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

ACCEPTED
Welcome - you are now officially a member of Diamond in the Rough! Please be sure to complete your claims immediately before you hit the boards!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.