Add Reply
New Poll

BECKETT EDISON HATFIELD // MAD HATTER, // accepted 11/09/15
beckett edison hatfield
 Posted: Aug 5 2015, 06:28 PM
89 POSTS
5'11"
Oh, hello there! A very merry unbirthday to you! *tips hat* Would you care for some tea? I have some right here - freshly brewed and all! I blended it myself, and it's named after my very best friend, the March Hare! Tell me, do you happen to know why a raven is like a writing desk?
SINGLE
PANSEXUAL
Mad Hatter

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
beckett edison hatfield
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 06:55 PM
89 POSTS
5'11"
Oh, hello there! A very merry unbirthday to you! *tips hat* Would you care for some tea? I have some right here - freshly brewed and all! I blended it myself, and it's named after my very best friend, the March Hare! Tell me, do you happen to know why a raven is like a writing desk?
SINGLE
PANSEXUAL
Mad Hatter

TEMPLATES

one line of lyrics
second line of lyrics
DIALOGUE COLOR: #4A2A2A

POST HERE

TAG. ??? WORDS. NOTES.
TILLIE AT CAUTION

CODE
[align=center][dohtml]<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway:100' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'>

<div style="background-color:#D5D5D5; width: 400px; border-top: solid 40px #4a2a2a;">

<center><div style="width:400px; height:300px; background-image:url(http://placehold.it/400x300);"></div></center>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Allan:700' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="text-align:center; font-family:allan; font-size:35px;line-height:100%; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -2px; background-color: #4a2a2a; padding-top: 10px; ">one line of lyrics
</div>

<link href='http://fonts.googleapis.com/css?family=Raleway' rel='stylesheet' type='text/css'><div style="text-align:center; font-family:raleway; font-size:20px;line-height:100%; color: #fff; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: -2; background-color: #4a2a2a; padding-bottom: 10px;">second line of lyrics
</div></div>

<div style="background-color:#D5D5D5; width: 328px; border-right: dotted 1px #aaa; border-left: solid 30px #aaa;padding: 20px;">

<center><div style='width: 288px; font-family: arial narrow; font-size:10px; line-height:91%; text-align:justify; background-color: #e1e1e1; padding: 15px; color: #000;'>

DIALOGUE COLOR: #4A2A2A

<p>POST HERE

</div>

</div>

<div style="text-align:center; font-family:raleway; font-size:10px;line-height:100%; color: #fff; width: 360px; text-transform: uppercase; background-color: #4a2a2a; padding: 20px;">TAG. ??? WORDS. NOTES.</div></div><div style="color:#555; font-size: 8px; font-family: arial;  text-align: center; margin-top: 5px; margin-bottom: 10px; line-height: 34%;">TILLIE AT CAUTION
</div>
[/dohtml][/align]

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
beckett edison hatfield
 Posted: Aug 11 2015, 07:01 PM
89 POSTS
5'11"
SINGLE
PANSEXUAL
Mad Hatter

BECKETT'S COLLECTION

Beckett's collection consists of a wide variety of teapots, teacups, and saucers. Many are displayed and used in his tea shop, Wonderland, but he has still more that he keeps in his apartment. Having such a large collection of teapots makes him feel at home, and can help control his madness when he begins to tumble over the brink.

Despite how it may seem, Beckett does actually have criteria for the teapots he chooses. He doesn't like ones that are shaped like animals or people. They have to be somewhat reminiscent of the classic teapot shape, even if they have some additional element or the basic elements are moved around. Teapots that appear to defy the laws of physics are very precious to him because they remind him most of Wonderland, but he also loves his classic teapots with painted flowers on them. He tends toward hand painted vintage (or vintage-esque) designs or ones that look like simple objects.

Curiously enough, though his teacups and saucers often get mixed and matched, his teapots and their lids are always very carefully kept together.

teapots

teacups & saucers

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.