Posted: Oct 12 2014, 01:56 AM
63 POSTS
5' 7"
N/A
Single
Straight
Jack Frost

jackson everest burgess
"So, the Big Four all together: Santa Claus, the Tooth Fairy, the Sandman and the Easter Kangaroo."
twenty - jack frost - hunter parrish - hero

freestyle application

user posted image First Memories

My first memories are of darkness and that it was cold, I knew I was scared but then I had saw the moon, it was so big and bright, chasing the darkness away, my fear being chased away as well. Yet I didn't know why I was there or but for what.

I found myself on a frozen lake surrounded by a forest, as I took a step my foot hit against what would become my staff, I had bent down and picked it up and had noticed that where ever either end hit frost would appear, of course I had to try it out. I had started to run across the ice with it dragging behind me, leaving frost in our wake, I kept going faster and faster before I had ended up flung in the air. That was when I had realized I could fly, not very good yet though, I had ended up falling back to the ground landing on a tree branch, that was when I saw the village just on the other side of the forest.

I had flew to the village, rather badly I might add and my landing was just as bad. One I was there, I started to say hello to all of the adults that walked passed me, and of course they ignored me. That was when I had noticed a boy, his dog ran past me and he ran after the dog, so I squatted and tried to speak to him but he just ran right through me. I was shocked and scared, they couldn't see me after all, as I stood up other just walked right through me, let me tell you, and it’s not a very good sensation to have someone walk through you like that.

The moon would never give me answers, the only thing that he had told me was my name, Jack Frost. That was a very long time ago though.

user posted image 300 Years Later

I was in Russia at the time, spreading some mischief here and there, I really can’t help myself. Once I was done there I had the wind take me back home to Burgess, I decided the kids there needed a snow day. Once there I rode the wind through the town frosting anything that I felt needed it and blowing everything out of sorts. That was when I flew by Jamie Bennett, I had ended up blowing the book out of his hands, and of course I asked him if it was any good, but he couldn’t hear me. I ended up following Jamie to his house where he talked about Bunnymund, I added in my own comments about the kangaroo. Jamie’s mom had ended up making the comment that Jamie had better put his winger hat on or I would be nipping at his nose and when Jamie asked who I was, his mom had the nerve to say that I was no one.

I had decided then that I would start a bit of a snowball fight, of course my snowball wasn't any old ordinary one, it had the magic of fun in it, and I threw that one at Jamie, hitting him in the back of the head. Jamie had his friends had ended up having a really big snowball fight, but one had ended up hitting this girl called Cupcake. I had made sure to hit her with another snowball that had the magic of fun in it again, which started fin game of chase with her. Jamie had ended up slipping though and landed on his slide as he slid into the street on it, I had made sure to make an icy path to safety for him, he ended up hitting a statue to stop and then a couch ran him over and he lost a tooth. Everyone started to talk about the tooth fairy and forgot about all the fun they had, of course I tried to talk to them but they walked right through me.

That night I spied on Jamie and his family, Jamie told them about how he had lost the tooth and how he was going to stay up to see the tooth fairy. I left than and started to talk to the moon, wanting answers, why he brought me here and how I could get other to see me, but as every time, he never answered. I turned my back to the moon and started to walk away, before I noticed Sandman’s dream sand, I let my hand go through the nearest sand, the sand turning into a dolphin.

user posted image I’m a Guardian!?

I walked enjoying the view when I was bumped into by something, I followed a dark mass and it just kept bumping into me before I am across Bunny, we had a bit of a conversation about the snowstorm that I had brought on Easter Sunday of 1968, he wasn’t very happy about it still. He had brought along two of North’s Yetis with him, which proceeded to throw me into a sake and threw me through a portal that sent me to the North Pole.

I fought my way out of the sack and found the big four all there staring at me, Santa Claus, The Tooth Fairy, The Sandman, and of course Bunny. Claus had started this all big too do as he told me I was to be the next Guardian. I quickly put an end to it and told them I didn’t want to be one of them, that I was complete opposite from the four. Tooth tried to explain to me how they didn’t just bribe the kids to be good and then Bunny proceeded to say that I didn’t know how to bring joy to children, which he is so wrong about because kids love snow days.

North ended up taking me off to his office, of course I had to take everything in, I had been trying to get into his workshop for years now, but those Yetis always stopped me from getting in. North explained to me how the Man in the Moon must somehow know that I have something special in me, and North revealed that at his center is Wonder, which just confused me anyway, I had no clue what was at my very own center. Bunny had ended up bursting in and telling us that the Tooth Fairy’s Palace was under attack and Tooth needed our help.

North had ended up gathering Bunny, Sandy, and myself into his sleigh before taking us off to Tooth’s Palace. On our way there we came across Pitch’s Nightmares, they had captured the fairies, but there was still one fairy left, I had quickly saved her before she ended up being caged in one of the Nightmares. Once at the Palace, we found a panicking Tooth because the teeth were gone along with the fairies, expect for Baby Tooth, she was the one that I saved. Pitch had ended up appearing there and confronting the Guardians and even talked to me for a bit before he left. That when I found out Tooth that the baby teeth held at her Palace held memories of important childhood moments, and that my teeth had been there. I could have found out all about my past, but at that moment that where out of my reach and in Pitch’s grasp, that was when I had decided that I would help the Guardians.

Children had started to stop believing in the Tooth Fairy, making her lose her powers. North had decided to help her out by collecting the teeth, having all the Guardians help, including me, in return they would help me get my memories. In the end we pretty much made collecting teeth a competition, at least Sandy, North, Bunny, and myself, we just kept trying to outdo each other. We had then meet up with Tooth, holding our bags up of teeth and she commented on how were fast at collecting teeth and leaving gifts, making us realize that we had forgotten about leaving the gifts, so we all went back and started to leave gifts.

Tooth and I had ended up at Jamie’s room, to collect his tooth that he had lost. The Tooth Fairy commented on how he lost it because of the sled ride I took him on. Soon the others where there, we stood there talking for a bit. That when Jamie had woken up, he could see everyone, but me of course. He was so excited, the best part happened when Jamie’s dog woke up, I just couldn't help myself, I ended up setting off Jamie’s alarm clock putting the dog into a frenzy so that it would chase Bunny around the room. Sandy tried to knock it out with some Dreamsand but instead ending up hitting everyone but Jamie, of course Sandy, and myself. North landed on Jamie’s bed sending Jamie into Sandy’s arms, that was when Sandy had ended up knocking the kid out with some Dreamsand.

user posted image Easter Mess-up

That was when I had noticed some of Pitch’s Nightmares, I race out of the room to fight Pitch than. I was getting overwhelmed when Sandy came to help me with Pitch, Pitch had acted as if he was terrified of Sandy but ended up revealing all of the Nightmare that he had. The other Guardians soon came to join us, but was still out of it because of the Dreamsand that they had been hit with. Sandy and I had taken to the sky battling the Nightmares, Sandy had ended up getting surround by them and when his back was to Pitch, Pitch sent nightmare sand into him. I had tried to rush toward Pitch but ended up being attacked by a wave of nightmare sand, somehow I had ended up sending a powerful wave of ice that destroyed the Nightmares that had attack be, but I fall out of the sky and Tooth caught me, taking me over to North’s sled.

Back at the North Pole, they held a memorial for Sandy, I was eve there but kept off to the side to mourn for Sandy by myself but close enough to listen to the others. Without Sandy around, Nightmares started to invade children’s dreams, making them stop believing in the Guardians, as we watched the lights go off on the globe, Bunny said that we could get them believing again by helping him with Easter.

Once at the Warren, we started to get ready to help Bunny with Easter, when we heard a noise. We of course thought it was Pitch with his Nightmares, but instead it was Jamie’s baby sister Sophie, who was chasing a bunch of the eggs through the Warren. None of the Guardians knew what to do with her, Tooth showed her some teeth that were bloody and still had bits of gum on it, which freaked the little girl out. The Guardians were just lost on what to do, so I used some of magic on Bunny to get him to relax and have some fun. After that they had fun with Sophie, she helped paint the eggs, and prepare for Easter before she ended up falling asleep. I had ended up telling them that I would take her, but they didn't want me to go, in the end I took her home with Baby Tooth tagging along.

That was when I had heard my name being called by a girl’s voice that I recognized but I didn't know from where. Baby Tooth had kept trying to get me to head back to the Warren, but I had to see where this voice was coming from, it ended up leading me to an old bed frame covering up a hole. I ended up going down the whole with Baby Tooth, it had lead me to Pitch’s lair. All of the fairies where there in cages along with the boxes that had the teeth in them. Somehow I ended up getting separated from Baby Tooth and Pitch ended up taunting me, letting me know that he knew my fears. Pitch ended up giving me my Tooth Box, I didn't realize that I had put it in pocket and went to attack him, I stumbled in the dark and found myself in the Warren, which was when I realized that Baby Tooth was gone, I pounded on the rocks demanding Pitch to face me, when I turned I had realized that Bunny’s tunnels were filled with eggs that had been destroyed.

I had ended up going to where the Guardians where. I saw that the children had stopped believing in Bunny, one of them even walked through him. I felt bad for him, I knew the feeling of being walked through and not being believed in. The Guardians had ended up telling me what had happened before Tooth noticed that Baby Tooth was gone and that I had my Tooth Box. I didn’t know how to answer them, and that was when I had lost the trust in the Guardians had in me. I had ended up taking off, flying to where I could be by myself, all of a sudden I had lost control of the wind and blown in a different direction, I ended up landing on the ground near this cave. Something seemed to be calling to me from inside there, so of course I went, that was when I came across the portal, something urged me to go in, which I did.

user posted image New Start

Once on the other side I had stumbled out in an ally, the wind didn’t speak to me here though, like it had once did. I walked out of the ally and out onto the sidewalk, where I had almost walked into some one. That person yelled at me, and that was when I realized that they could see me! I didn't have to feel alone anymore, that I could start a new life here.

It was pretty hard to find a job here at first, I ended up getting a job as an Ice sculptor and on my free time I volunteer at one of those boy and girl clubs.

character connections

Name: Jackson: Jack is short for Jackson, also his full name was Jackson before he had become Jack Frost Everest: The highest mountain on Earth, all of the peaks covered in snow, and you could see just about forever. I am sure that this would be one of Jack’s favorite places in the world. Burgess: This was the village that he had lived in before he became Jack Frost, and was the first village he had visited when he became Jack Frost. Through the years he kept coming back to Burgess, I am sure that Burgess held a special place in his heart.

Playby: Hunter Parrish has blonde hair and blue eyes, it was pretty hard to find a playby that wasn't already taken. Hunter Parrish just seem to have that Jack personality also.

Job: This took a while to figure out what Jack would be good at, I couldn't see him babysitting or anything like that, he did knock one of Jamie's teeth out. So I ended up choosing to have him be an Ice sculptor, that volunteers his times at the local boy and girl clubs

Personality: Jackson is just like Jack in the film. He acts a lot just like a teenage boy that is the age he had died at and is the age that he had been brought back. He is mischievous, energetic, and boisterous, with these mixed in, he tends to get into trouble often because he likes to have fun. While having fun, Jackson is very adventurous and impulsive, he’s always looking for fun and when he finds some way in having fun he jumps right on to it. He is very headstrong and stubborn, so once his mind is set on something it will be very hard to change his mind.

Powers/Abilities: Winter Magic: he has control over snow, ice, wind, and frost. He still believes that his staff gives him his powers but is slowly starting to realize that is a conduit for his powers. His powers are not as strong in New York as they are in the animated world. Having these powers help make it so that the cold doesn't bother him. Flight: he is only able to use this power in the animated world. He flies by riding the wind, controlling the wind to propel him where he needs to go. Magic of Fun: he is able to insert others with feelings of fun, joy, and laughter with snowball and his snowflakes. Free Running: he can move quickly going across rooftops and even being able to weave through people on the streets on of New York.

about Megan !
It's me again, I couldn't help myself when I saw Jack Frost was open.

5 Posts:Here we are again (1) would you do it for a {scooby snack}?(3)Walk these streets(1)

Plotter: Here We Come

spiffy details !
movie:Rise of the Guardians

birthday:December 1st

sexuality:heterosexual

nickname(s):Jack

powers/abilities: Winter Magic, Flight, Magic of Fun, and Free Running

PM
^
jackson everest burgess
 Posted: Oct 18 2014, 11:02 PM
63 POSTS
5' 7"
N/A
Single
Straight
Jack Frost

user posted image
Jack is done and ready to play!
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Oct 19 2014, 03:09 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

accepted

welcome to derp! you are super snazzy and we're absolutely thrilled that you've decided to join our family. now, it's time for you to lay claim to your name and face and all that good stuff. don't forget! it's super, super important.

- face claim . canon list . who's who -

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.