layla malinda tanis
 Posted: Dec 1 2014, 11:53 AM
69 POSTS
5'10
SHE'S ALWAYS KNOWN EXACTLY WHO SHE IS.
Single
Heterosexual
Stormfly

Stormfly enjoyed her life across the portal. Yes, it was dangerous from time to time, but that was honestly the way she liked it. She never wanted to be one of those fat dragons that just cared about their treasure. No, she wanted to get out and about in the world. And, all thanks to Astrid, she was able to live the life that she wanted, without getting into too much mischief. Of course, life would get a little dull without any mischief at all, so she still managed.

It was a good life, but when things got too quiet, Stormfly got so bored. She liked action and adventure and having things to do. Being lazy was fun for a little bit, but it definitely got to the point where she got sick of it. And she had passed that point a few days ago. She was starting to cause some problems around the camp, so today, she decided to venture out into the world to see what she could find. The thought never crossed her mind that she might be biting off more than she could chew by going out by herself, but she often overestimated herself and her power. For she was very powerful, but not invincible.

And so, after checking to make sure that Astrid was safe and sound, Stormfly took off for her day of adventuring. Feeling the urge to stretch her wings, she took flight. The level of danger outside of the camp varied from day to day. According to Stormfly, that just kept things interesting. On this particular day, it seemed that the skies were clear and safe. She heaved a loud sigh and began gliding on the breeze with her eyes closed, completely enjoying herself.

After a few moments, she opened her eyes and saw that she was right above a quiet beach. She descended and gracefully landed on the land below. It was a dreary day with a cold breeze, completely overcast. Despite that, though, there were still some small creatures wandering around the beach, like crabs and the like. Unable to help herself, she began chasing after them, just to see if she could catch them.

PM
^
olaf tannon friedmann
 Posted: Dec 4 2014, 07:29 PM
165 POSTS
5'9"
Hi! I'm Olaf, and I love warm hugs. I'm a snowman too! Whoops, I don't think I'm supposed to tell you that. Well, that's okay, you just can't tell anyone, okay? I love love too! In fact, I love everyone I meet. Do you want to be my friend?
taken
everyone!
olaf

i love warm hugs!
Once, Olaf was told by a large wolf not to go exploring the world across the Portal alone, and really, he didn’t. Only once in a while did he find himself in strange places that he had never seen before, places with weird buildings and people and things he didn’t seem to understand at all. Still, every time he crossed, the snowman had a great time. He could make friends, go sledding on snow, and a billion other things! It was just great. He had no idea what was in store for him today, but he was absolutely sure it was gonna be super awesome! Maybe he’d get to fight a darkness creature! Or maybe he’d just adventure by himself. No matter what it was, it would be incredibly awesome!

Today he happened to be a bit farther out than normal, but it didn’t bother the snowman. Nothing really did! He was just a snowman, it was nearly impossible to really hurt him, so he didn’t worry much about danger. He just wanted to have a great time and be his little snowman self, maybe play a few games. That would just be wonderful! He knew he was gonna have a great time, he always really did. No worries were ever on his mind!

The weather was a bit cooler than normal- not that it bothered the snowman- with clouds all over the sky. He was by the water, far from where he normal went, and was definitely excited to see what it held. Did darkness creatures hang out over here? Olaf wasn’t really sure. But he didn’t mind, he was on an adventure! He was gonna see new things, hopefully, and enjoy himself as much as he could.

Wandering along the beach, the snowman was startled to see a large flying beast down the beach from him. He had no idea what it was… But it was colorful, and it didn’t look all that evil. The darkness creatures were so dreary from what he understood… So this thing had to be good! He watched as it jumped around chasing little things, and Olaf decided to approach, ”Hello!” he cheered, ”What’re you chasing? It looks like fun! Can I chase with you?”
377/hehe/layla
PM
^
layla malinda tanis
 Posted: Dec 5 2014, 12:16 PM
69 POSTS
5'10
SHE'S ALWAYS KNOWN EXACTLY WHO SHE IS.
Single
Heterosexual
Stormfly

Stormfly was forgetting absolutely everything, save for the crabs that kept diving just out of her reach. It was fun, yet a little frustrating at the same time. The ground was rumbling just a bit under her weight, which would give the crabs a little head start. She started to realize this and began to walk a little quieter and moved more swiftly. Sure enough, with a mixture of being quiet and fast, she was able to snatch up a crab gently in her teeth. As soon as she caught it, though, she let it go. After all, she never intended to kill them and eat them – only to catch them. If she killed them, then her little game would be over and then what would she do?

Just as she was about to snatch up another crab, she felt a presence, immediately followed by a voice. The crab got away, but she didn’t have time to be upset because there was something new to examine. She quickly turned around to see a little, white…thing. Stormfly moved closer and circled around the little thing. This was purely out of curiosity and she didn’t intend on intimidating the little one or anything of the like. She stopped circling him and leaned down to sniff him.

He smelled like the snow that she was so used to, but she had never seen snow get up and walk around and even talk to beings before. Still, despite being somewhat uncertain, Stormfly decided that he passed the test. She huffed out air of approval through her nostrils and moved around behind the little one, gently nudging him towards the part of the beach where the crabs were moving to and fro. “Crabs. They’re quick!” she said, immediately moving back to try to catch one

Ooc: Sam said it could go either way with Stormfly and Olaf being able to understand each other, so I just went ahead and made her talk. xD Let me know if you think I should change it!

PM
^
1 User(s) are reading this topic (1 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.