Single
Straight
Nod

nolan rowan sparrow
"Someone had a happy childhood!"
nineteen - nod - matt lanter - hero

freestyle application

user posted image

Growing up, I had been like any other kid my own age. I play with the other kids as I grew up but I had the best dad ever. He was my hero, you see he was one of the Leafmen. I only really had him as a parent, my mom had passed away when I was younger, so when dad was out on missions, I stayed with grandma. But when Dad was home he would take me on adventures for just the two of us, like taking me out into the forest, and we would ride the deer in the forest. Dad would make the most out of the time that we had together even though it wasn’t that much time. One of my dad’s best friends had been Ronin, who was also a Leafmen, the two had went on many missions together. I know you’re wondering what a Leafmen is, they are like an army that fights the Boggins, you see the Boggins are creatures that like rot and would love to see all of the forest rotting. One day dad had went on a mission with Ronin, I had looked toward the sky the whole day waiting for dad to return, he told me he had a surprise for me when he got back but in the end he never did come back, Ronin had come back that day with a helmet and sword under his arm. I had of course followed Ronin back to my house, he had me wait outside with some of the other Leafmen as he talked to my grandma. Soon Ronin came out and took me to the side and tried to explain to me that dad wasn’t ever coming back, before he handed me my dad’s helmet. That day in I had decided to become one of the best Leafmen there was, so that I could be just like my dad.

user posted image

Things don’t always go as planned though. I really did try my hardest, but I’m just not that good at ’team’ work. I mean come on, if I better at something, shouldn’t I just go on ahead and do it than. Ronin and the others really didn’t see it that way though, always talking about how we were one tree but many leaves, and that no one ever is really alone. It kind of got old pretty fast though, so I usually half listened to them all lecture me and telling me to stay with my squad. I was better rider though, than any of them, and was able to get to places faster than any of them. I would always take off ahead if my squad, during training and anything else. One day, we had heard a report, I taken off on my hummingbird, way ahead of everyone. I had ended up facing off with a squad of Boggins by myself. I was out numbered but that didn’t scare me at all, they had knocked me off my hummingbird and my bird plummeted to the ground as I ended up in a tree. I was hanging from on the branches as one of the Boggin kept shooting arrows at me, of course I was fast enough to dodge them but had ended up losing my grip on the branch that was hanging from, but I had ended up landing on another branch, just barely though, I had ended up pulling myself up on to it as another arrow was shot at me, which I had dodged again. I had took off at a run then, dodging there arrows as I jumped, and maybe fell from branch to branch. As I ran Ronin and some of the other Leafmen had shown up, with Ronin flying beside me, he asked if I had needed a lift and just let him know I didn’t need his help. Of course he had to add on that I was running out of branch and I just informed him again that I still didn’t need his help, he had me distracted though, so I didn’t see the crow and Boggin coming up behind me, that stupid crow grabbed a hold of me and lifted me up to the air. Before I knew it, the crow was holding on to one of my feet and I was hanging upside down, Ronin had ended up jumping the bird and fighting with the Boggin riding it. Ronin had decided to give me a lecture as he fought, once the Boggins were taken care of, Ronin finished up his lecture and had ended up taking off, leaving me by myself to get back to Moonhaven. So here I was hanging by my foot with a crow, I had ended up breaking free and landed in a tree just as the crow passed over it. It was pretty hard but the hardest part was getting a bird, I had ended up finding a sparrow and had to pretty much break the thing since it was wild as heck, it was a bumpy ride back to Moonhaven. I had gotten back to Moonhaven just in time for the ceremony where Queen Tara would pick out a pod. I had a bumpy landing, being thrown off of my ride. When I got there, Ronin wasn’t happy at all, he was the one after all that told me to find my own way back and I did! He told me to get back to my group but I wouldn’t, I just wasn’t going to take it anymore. Ronin treated me like a kid, he always had, I was sick of it, he had tried to tell me that he was just looking out for me, but I never asked him too, and then he went and brought my dad up into this argument. That was when I told him that he didn’t have to anymore and that absolve him of having to look after me as I walked away from him. He wasn’t happy about that and said something along the lines that he was my commanding officer and I just told him, not anymore I quit before I flew of on my sparrow.

user posted image

After leaving the Leafmen, I had taken up racing for Bufo. Bufo is or was a bullfrog, not the nicest one around either, and what we raced were birds, I rode the sparrow that I had tamed when I left the Leafmen, and I raced against all sorts of others but they always worked for Bufo. You see, I had this deal with Bufo that I would lose but I hate to lose or even go slow. In the end I won even though the others that worked for him had tried to stop me. So Bufo was going to get rid of me, he had two others start to punch me as he decided to feed me to a snake but all had been stopped when Ronin showed up. Ronin had been there the whole time and had let them threw two punches into me, which I pointed out to him, and had told him that he couldn’t say anything to get me to join back with the Leafmen. That was when he had told me about Queen Tara, I felt horrible when he had told me that, I knew how close the two had been. I had ended up meeting MK then, her and Ronin had told me all about the Pod and how they had to get to Nim Galuu, in the end I had ended up agreeing to go with the two, and this snail and slug that was tagging along, Mub and Grub. When I had first meet MK she was hanging upside down from Ronin’s hummingbird with Mub and Grub riding it that was when Ronin had truly decided to let me join them. MK had ended up riding with me on my sparrow while Mub and Grub rode with Ronin. While riding the bird we had introduced ourselves and she had let me know that she had never really rode a bird before. I had told her that she would want to hold on to me but she told me she barely knew me, but ended up grabbing a hold of me when I had the bird do a barrel roll, of course when I came back up Ronin had me perch my bird, I thought I was going to get yelled at but instead we saw how the Boggins had started to rot the forest. Ronin had wanted us to go around because he saw one scot and pointed out that you never see a Boggin by themselves. I had ended up taking off toward the rot when a bunch of Boggins on their mounts came out of nowhere, so we had to end up going to the ground. I had ended up saving MK’s, life but taking her down a hole. That was when I had noticed a mouse behind her, I told her not to turn around and to walk over toward me, but she did turn around and saw it. I just don’t understand she got all excited and was baby talking to it, it was really odd in my book, but the mouse had ended up attacking us, again I saved MK’s life, at first she had jumped over the mouse instead of out and them jumped up and knocked herself out. I jumped in and got the mouse’s attention, grabbing its tail and then it turned to attack me. In the end Ronin had ended up cutting its whiskers and it ran off, I had let Ronin know I didn’t need his help. Ronin had ended up changing the seating, he took MK, and I got stuck with the snail and slug. The slug had started to try to start something with me, and freaked me out when he put his eyes into his head and called me flat face, it was gross and weird, the stupid then poked my eye with one of its eyes, let me tell you that hurt a lot. We ended up going from tree to tree from then on, the snail was sitting in the front and the slug was behind me, leaning against me, it was rather uncomfortable, so the next time we stopped I pushed the snail back and the slug ended up falling off, so I had the slug in front of me, when we stopped again my face went into his backside and asked how I liked the view making the two laugh, I did not like them at the moment. Soon we had gotten to Nim Galuu’s. Many were there looking for answers, once we had gotten to him, we down in the rings of knowledge to see what we had to do with the pod. After that Ronin had ended up going to send word out that we would be coming with the Pod. In the end I had ended up talking with MK, before jumping out of the tree, to take her riding on a deer. It was sort of nice, I told her about my father and how he had taught me how to ride a deer. When we got back to Nim Galuu’s, the Boggins had attacked, they took Mub, Grub, and the Pod. Ronin pinned me against the wall as he yelled at me, I had never seen him this upset before, MK had ended up stepping in and trying to take some of the blame. In the end we had ended up deciding to sneak in, and MK knew where we could get some Boggin armor.

user posted image

MK was the one driving the sparrow, leading us to the Boggin armor, I was holding on to her as we flew. But all of a sudden these things just came out of nowhere and attacked us. Soon I had found myself falling off the back of the sparrow. Before I knew it, I was traveling down toward the ground rather quickly, I somehow grabbed at a leaf, it ripped off the branch of the tree, I grabbed either side of the leaf using to bring me down a little more gently by instead the wind had picked me up and took me off into another direction, and I just held on tightly to the leaf. Somehow I had held on long to be taken in front of this cave. I had no clue where I was or even how to get even get back to MK, I was out in the open, I knew I had to get into some cover, so I had ended up entering the cave, at the back of the cave I found I guess a portal. I ended up through it and once on the other side, I had noticed I was stomper size and there were other people there. These people took me to the complex, and told me everything that was going on. I now had my new name and was living here at this complex. While living here, I had learned about motorcycles, these things were amazing and they got super fast. I had ended up getting into illegal street racing after I had gotten my own motorcycle, so hey maybe, I’ll see you out there one night. I will be the winning the races, alright.

character connections

Name: Nolan: Nolan means noble, which Nod can be noble, he did save MK from a mouse and stepped up to help save the forest by helping with the Pod, when in the end he could have just turned his back to it all. Rowan: this one was used because rowan is a type of tree, and I thought that having tree in his name would help connect him back with Moonhaven and everything else. Sparrow: I had chosen sparrow because that was the bird that he had rode through out most the movie, first he had to pretty much tame it and then when he left he used it to race.

Playby: Matt Lanter, Forest had asked for Matt in her wanted ad but also because Matt just looks a bit like Nod!

Job: Well he really doesn’t have one, what he does at the moment is illegal street racing of motorcycles. This was chosen because Nod liked to go fast, and motorcycles are pretty fast. Then to top it all off, he likes to win.

Personality:

Outgoing: He likes to do new things, and pretty much go really fast.
    Noble: He did save MK from a mouse and was willing to help Ronin and the others save the Pod
    Gentle: The way he took care of is sparrow, was being pretty gentle, and also riding the deer showed how gentle he could be.
    Cheerful: Not much seems to get Nod down, look at when he quiet the Leafmen, he did it with a smile on his face.
    Hard-headed: Through most of the movie it showed Ronin trying to teach Nod the values of being a Leafmen, but he didn’t really get it until near the end of the movie.
    Independent: Through most of the movie, Nod kept saying that he didn’t need anyone’s help that he could do it himself.
    Rebellious: Nod just wouldn’t fellow orders or listen when he was a Leafmen and at times when he was on the journey with Ronin and MK, he didn’t listen to Ronin at times.

about Megan!
Well, I have been putting Nod off for a long time now and he finally was like, I want to come out and play!

5 Posts: HORRIBLE CREATURES } (1)

underground {devils} (2)

Tearing up the underground (1)

Refusing to go down (1)

Plotter: They're on the loose

spiffy details !
movie: Epic

birthday: April 22

sexuality: Straight

nickname(s): Nod, kid, idiot,

powers/abilities: Extremely agile, can jump extremely high

PM
^
nolan rowan sparrow
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 03:10 PM
26 POSTS
5' 10"
N/A
Single
Straight
Nod

user posted image
He's is done and ready to race!
PM
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Feb 4 2015, 07:20 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

accepted

welcome to derp! you are super snazzy and we're absolutely thrilled that you've decided to join our family. now, it's time for you to lay claim to your name and face and all that good stuff. don't forget! it's super, super important.

- face claim . canon list . who's who -

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.