Posted: Jun 22 2015, 11:12 PM
19 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Single
Straight
Littlefoot

Linus Rigel Marsh
"You can't quit now. What if the Great Valley's just over the top of these rocks?"
Twenty-seven - Littlefoot – Max Irons - hero

freestyle application

It had been just like any other day in the Great Valley, I had been off on an adventure with his friends, Cera the three horn, Ducky the swimmer, Petrie the flyer, and Spike the spike tail. The five of us had been laughing as we did, splashing through any water that was in out way, but in the middle of our play, I had ended up noticing that sky had grown dark rather quickly, it was pretty odd to tell you the truth. We had all stopped and were looking at the sky in silence, none of us had made any movement either. We did move when their parents called for them and my Grandparents called for me, I had glanced at Cera, Ducky, Petrie, and Spike as they took off toward their families and I took off toward my own.

Once to Grandma and Grandpa, I had noticed many of the others had started to gather close to each other, seeming all on easy as they looked at the sky before around at each other. It was as if we all could sense something was off, and that there was big change coming, not a good one at that. The grownups had ended up gathering all of kids together before the grownups circled around us. That was when it had happened, these creatures that seemed to be like sharp teeth but weren’t, had ended up attacking. The grownups told us to run toward the mountains, where they thought we would be safe. All of us kids ran to the mountains.

When I had finally got to the mountains, I had noticed that I had been separated from the others. Of course I looked around for any sign of them but when I had found none I couldn’t help but look back toward where my Grandparents had been, that was when I saw those sharp teeth coming at me and took off at a full run up into the mountains more, I was confused, the Great Valley was supposed to safe, there wasn’t a crack that sharp teeth could get in like Chomper’s parents had but somehow they had gotten in, and for all I knew, I didn’t have any family left any more. But at the moment I couldn’t let my mind be on that, I had to get to safety or else I would have been a goner.

I don’t remember how long I had ran, or even when or how I had left the Great Valley. But I had slowed down and noticed that I had lost those sharp teeth, I had started to walk, looking for a place that I could hide in so that I could rest and keep safe. In the end I had found a hole that I could just fit in and keep safe, once in the hiding spot had I ended up drifting off to sleep. After a while I had woke and just wondered, looking for anyone that could help me. In the end I had found that cave, entered it, and had ended up across the portal.

On this side, I was ushered rather quickly to the complex. Once there the people explained to me what was going and that now I was what they called human. They had than explained everything about this world. After a couple of weeks there, they had started to teach me everything that I would need to know in this new world. After some years of being here, I had ended up going to college, my mind had been sent that I would end up becoming a paleontologist. You see I had ended up finding that there had been ones like me on this side of the portal millions of years ago, and they were called Dinosaurs, I just wanted to learn all about them and see if they had been anything like my friends and myself.

I do miss my family and friends, but I also knew that if they were alive, I would see them again. Somehow when I ever found myself separated from them, we had always ended up finding one another so I just knew that I would come across them again. Maybe I will even see my friends that didn’t live in the Great Valley, it would be nice to see any of my friends and family in this strange world that I had stumbled into.

character connections

Name: Linus is a Greek name meaning Flaxen colored which is a pale yellowish-gray color. Rigel is an Arabic name meaning foot, I picked this one because of the end of Littlefoot’s name. Marsh is the last name of the paleontologist who discovered the brontosaurus which is the kind of dinosaur that Littlefoot is.

Job: Paleontologist, recently had gotten his PhD, and has gotten back from his first dig. He works at the museum of natural history now. He is great with the kids that come to the museum making it a fun time for the kids while they are learning.

Personality: I kept his personality close to how he is in the movies, he’s still adventures he explores the city often and ends up going on digs for his job. He sees the good in everyone, for example he fought really hard for his friends to accept Chomper. He can make friends rather easily, and is always up to try new things.

Playby: I had some others in mind before I came across Max Irons. Once I spotted him I just knew that he was the perfect one, he has the brown hair was looking for and just everything else just seemed to fit together as I looked more into him.

Birthday: I had chosen November 18th because that is the date that the first Land Before Time came out and had thought that it would be the perfect date for Littlefoot's birthday.

about MEGAN!
After watching Jurassic World and putting Littlefoot off for like forever, I finally just needed to have a dinosaur and Littlefoot was just the best one.

5 Posts: falling apart (2) out on the edge (2) robofun (1)

Plotter: They're on the loose

spiffy details !
movie: The Land Before Time Series

birthday: November 18

sexuality: Straight

nickname(s): None at the moment

powers/abilities: He doesn't have any

PM
^
linus rigel marsh
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 08:47 PM
19 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Single
Straight
Littlefoot

user posted image
I believe that this dino is done!
PM
^
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Jul 15 2015, 09:24 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

ACCEPTED
Welcome - you are now officially a member of Diamond in the Rough! Please be sure to complete your claims immediately before you hit the boards!

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.