Add Reply
New Poll

All I Want for .:CHRISTMAS, Chase//Stephawifey
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Dec 17 2013, 12:27 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

don't want a lot for Christmas
I just want you for my own
Bundled up in his heavy jacket with his scarf wrapped around his face, Theo made the trek from his apartment to Chase's. The blond had finally let him go home long enough to remember he had his own place, only to ask him to come over for Christmas. Though, to be honest he wasn't going to complain. Too many Christmas days had passed just like his birthdays, alone and sharing a muffin with Tobi. So to know he had someone to spend this Christmas with made a warmth bubble from his stomach. Though, that warmth wasn't doing a very good job in keeping him warm.

He had his bag packed, which sported both Chase and Red's presents and his "In Case of Chase's House" items- even though there was a large chunk of his own personal belongings at Chase's, he still found other things for him to bring. Both of his hands, however, were filled as he had their dinner and drinks huddled close to them. He didn't care of the ale and beer got cold, they were best cold anyways- but the Chinese, he personally didn't care for cold Ragoons and Chow Mein and Chase wouldn't be too fond on cold food either. Microwave or not.

Hunkered in himself, he crossed the street and mentally chided himself for not wearing a pair of boots as his foot right right through a huge snow drift. Shivering even more, he couldn't help but miss his fur more than ever right now. He was coming to learn that New York was a hot spot for snow. It was as if the entire state just had a sign over it saying "Snow here!". It wasn't that he didn't like the snow, he just didn't care for being cold. Snow brought cold, and therefore he wasn't too fond of snow. At least not when he wasn't covered in his fur coat. Which, considering his last encounter with Copper, he wouldn't be enjoying that anytime soon.

It hurt him knowing that Copper felt the way he did about him. Even after all these years his best friend still wanted his pelt. Sighing heavily into the chilled air, he could have sworn he saw ice fall from his little puff of hot air. He needed to walk faster.

With Chase's apartment complex in sight he picked up the pace and weaved between the thinning crowd thankful that people were willing to move. He wasn't the only one who wanted to be home for the holidays, and while Chase's home wasn't his, he still considered it his with as often he was there.

Ducking under the awning that shielded it's occupants from the snow, he groaned loudly as he forgot (even though he really shouldn't since he was there so often) that he couldn't just walk through the door. With a huff he moved out of the door's way and sat the alcohol on the ground and pulled his phone from his pocket and sent a text to the boyfriend he was more than eager to see.

"SOS. Princess is locked out of the castle. Come bearing gifts and food. Please send the hot knight in armor."

Grinning he hit the send button when he felt the need to comment on the cold.

"PS: It's bloody cold outside. The Princess may be frozen solid by the time you make it down."

The grin on his face grew wider at the blond's reply and tucking his phone back into his pocket he adjusted the ace bandage that was now wrapped around his wrist, more than thankful he didn't have to wear that stupid sling anymore. Kneeling back down he picked up the two containers and turned his back to the door in an attempt to keep his face straight for when Chase finally let him in.

Make my wish come true
DESIGNED BY NODDING.ACQUAINTANCE OF CAUTION 2.0

Words: 646; Tags!: Chase!; Outfit

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Dec 24 2013, 09:45 PM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Baby its Cold Outside Taking a step back to eye his work, a prideful smile curled to his lips. Most days, including holidays, it didn’t matter what his apartment looked like. Messy or clean the only people who had to deal with it were him, Red, and his boyfriend who had learned to deal with it—if not to just not voice his concerns all to often. The mess he had almost come to enjoy as a part of every day life… if the piles of laundry were gone how would he know what was clean and what wasn’t? The dishes? How would he know what to do with the sink? And everything else, how would he know where to look for things like the remote or a movie? Cleaning had always been like an upheaval in his life, turning chaos into… well… more chaos. At least in his mess he knew where everything was. But today was special… for many more reasons than it was just Christmas. And just because he never liked doing it and thus never really did, didn’t mean he didn’t know how to clean. Hands on his hips, he looked to Red and gave a nod. Her nose was still in a bit of a twist after her impromptu bath earlier in the morning, which ended up less of a bath and more like taking a dip in the lake… the both of them coming out sopping wet and soapy, but she seemed worlds better and more pleasant knowing that her favorite person was coming for a visit. She gave a bark and Chase looked back around the apartment. A knowing smile curled to his lips, and a premature laugh escaped. Theo wouldn’t know what to do with himself… The dishes that had become a permanent statue in his kitchen, covered in who knew what after being there so long, had been washed, dried, and put away into their normally empty and dusty cabinet homes. The laundry piles that had acted as proper scenery to the land known as his home had been cleaned and stuffed away in the closet and drawers. And the rest of the place had been under a quarantine zone as he deep cleaned the whole place… no surface went undusted, no floor unswept, no refrigerator shelf left with rotting food. It was all perfect and pristine. Ready for the night that was ahead of them. This was a state his apartment had only been once in his entire life… and that was when he first moved in. This was a day that would go down in history, and Chase was glad to share this moment with the one he truly cared about. Moving from his vantage point, he slowly approached the small tree he had purchased and decorated, a gentle hand smoothing over the terrible wrap job he did for Theo’s presents. Some things in the repertoire of a common house wife he could perfect and do. But wrapping gifts was not and would never be one of them. But he knew the outward appearance wouldn’t mean anything… the thought behind the gifts would mean so much more. So… sooooo much more. Running a hand through his hair, smoothing it out as a light blush colored his cheeks, he moved over to his couch. His phone had decided it was apparently time to seizure, and while he didn’t have to read the message to know whom it was from, he was glad he did. Very soon, this whole princess locked out of a castle thing wouldn’t happen anymore. And the thought only made his smile grow, and his fingers type out reply, before moving to retrieve his princess. Grabbing his festive Santa had, jingle bell attached to the white poof, Chase left his apartment and bounded down the stairs with excitement. Although Slade had never been one for holidays, in coming to New York it was something Chase had learned to love and take part in 100%. Something Theo would learn when Easter rolled around and the bunny ears came out… Oh how his master would shake his head if he ever knew the disgrace his hound dog became, but it was part of human nature. And as far as he could tell, he’d remain one for some time. The darkness didn’t seem like it would ever go away… Shaking the thought from his head when he quietly finished stalking down the stares, he eyed his boyfriend waiting for him. This was a holiday of happiness… no darkness allowed. Moving to the door, he pulled it open, reaching a hand out and grabbing Theo to tug him into the warmth. “Seems I’ve come in just the knick of time to save you from the foul beast of winter.” he said valiantly, moving in to quickly claim a kiss on his princess’s lips. Excitement bubbling in him though and he pulled away with a large grin on his lips. “So brave of you to brave the winter beast for me, to think one day you might not need this Knight to rescue you,” he teased with a wink. Despite the taunting, the over use of their inside joke from nearly a year back, Chase’s grin wouldn’t leave his lips. And sort of humorous expression dissipated and it was all he could do to not just explode like a newborn pup with a new toy. “Come on Dora, its much warmer in the castle,” he laughed, his fingers lacing with Theo’s and beginning the journey up to his apartment. When they arrived he gave a quick bow, hand curling around the doorknob, he opened the door and welcomed him in. Following in after him, closing the door with a kick of his foot, his arms wrapped around the male’s shoulders and rested his chin on Theo’s shoulders. “Well? What do you think Your Highness?”Tag: Theo/Solar || Words: 979 || Notes: He just loves holiday spirit okay?by stel
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Dec 26 2013, 08:20 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

Staring up at the blue slate that was the sky, he watched as the snowflakes fell from their resting place in the sky. It was amazing how something so innocent, so sincere could be the cause for so much chaos. The reason behind all the shivering and blaring horns of the holiday season. Snow, in it's purest form was something to be idolized, watched from the comfort of a warm blanket on the other side of the glass. If it weren't for the entire concept of the temperature to be a certain degree, Theo would like the snow. Would love to just roll in the white snow mounds that would form on the ground from prolonged exposure to falling snowflakes.

The surprise that was his boyfriend's hand grabbing him and pulling him in surprised him, and he was about to protest when his almost frozen lips were claimed by the warmth that was Chase. Exhaling happily against the blond's lips he was on the verge of leaning into the kiss when the other pulled away. A pout crossed his lips and he shook he head, trying to free his damp hair from the flakes that tried to take shelter in his mane. "I hope there never comes a time when my need for a Knight is no longer needed."

His smile turned into a grin as the other's excitement seemed to channel to him and his hand gently squeezed Chase's as they made their way up to his place.

It wasn't until halfway up the stairs that his nose finally unthawed, and the most strangest of scents came from the blond. His brows furrowed a bit as he tried to place the sterile scent mixed with Chase's traditional scent. What had he done since Theo left but a day ago?

The strange combination of smells finally registered when they reached the castle in question and Chase all but shoved him through the door as a completely war-zone free apartment met his eyes. The sound of the closing door and Chase draped over him sounded a bit distant as he tried to put two and two together. If it wasn't for the excited Red jumping around in a large festive bow he would have thought he was in a different apartment entirely. As a matter of fact....

"Are you sure you took me to the right castle?"

A quiet chuckle left his lips as he nuzzled his head against the other boy's, the intention of finding a place to place their dinner and drinks was brought to a complete standstill when he turned his head and couldn't see Mt. Dishmore waving from it's traditional place in Chase's sink. Gasping loudly, the grip Theo had on the food was lost as the bag tumbled to the floor with a thud.

Blinking repeatedly he turned to actually look at the apartment he had last seen not even a fully twenty-four hours ago. Was this actually the same apartment? The same place that Theo was scared would one day claim his boyfriend and noble steed in a freak accident that Theo would know wasn't an accident? A confused laugh left his lips as the small tree caught his attention. It was then that his vision became a little blurry, and in one motion he turned in the blond's arms and claimed him in another kiss as his now free hand sought the back of his neck for his fingers to get lost in his hair.

Chase had cleaned his apartment. For him.

Make my wish come true

Words: 595; Tags!: Chase!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Jan 21 2014, 10:13 AM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Baby its Cold Outside There were no words to describe how excited he was to get him up into his apartment, how anxious he was to see the stunned expression that would leave him silent and gaping. In all of their time in knowing one another, be it just as friends—quite nearly a year come January—or as one another’s significant other, his apartment had never been cleaned. Sure, he vacuumed the main rooms when Red’s shedding got out of control, and the trash was taken out on a nightly basis, but that was the extent of his cleaning. The laundry never got done unless he ran out of work clothes or underwear, and then it was only the bare minimum. And the dishes… well… it’s hard to face one’s nemesis without coming out scarred. And after being bitten up, scratched at, cut, and hit upside the head, it had just been better for him to leave that monster alone than to face it without the proper weapon. But tonight was special, to a point that Theo wouldn’t understand until he opened his presents, and he wanted to make it absolutely perfect for his boyfriend. The reaction he received was everything and more than he had expected, the first moment of denial at the spotless place down to the last moment of stunned silence before the ginger turned around and claimed his lips. Apparently, and Chase would never let him live this down, he had been so moved by the gesture that he teared up and expressed his gratitude in the only way that made sense. He loved it, don’t get him wrong, his arms wrapping around the smaller boy and holding him close and returning the kiss with as much fervor and gusto as he had received, but he would never let him live it down that he got emotional over a cleaned room. Then again, Chase wouldn’t let him live it down when he would no doubt make a big deal about small velvet box containing a freshly cut key. But as funny as it was to him, having worked the night just to receive such a reaction, this night would no doubt go down as one of his best and most fond memories… up there with the warm summer afternoon spent running around the forest with a friend he’d lost. His mood fell slightly at the thought, at remembering just how much he had cared for his friend back in his days of innocence. How, had things been different, he would have loved to call Tod up and tell him the great news, and spend a night on the phone cheering about this step in their relationship. Hell, had things been different he probably would have bullied the fox into helping him clean his apartment and they would have been cohorts in thinking up this grand scheme of asking Theo to move in with him. The further he went along that line of thinking… he felt his heart sinking into his stomach, and he had to pull away from the kiss. Now, more than ever, he missed the closeness of his old friend. And had there not been a knife in his back, a constant reminder of betrayal that happened that night, maybe Tod would be there with him, with them, sitting on his couch and laughing at the spectacle of the two of them. But he wasn’t… there was no going back to the way things had been, if his last trip through the portal had anything to say about the state of their… relationship. Clearing his throat, he swooped down and placed a chaste kiss on the ginger’s lips, a silent way of saying he was fine, before moving around him and into the living room. His arms were held out in welcome, as if showing the place off, and he even gave a little turn as if showing a pageant dress. Laughing, with a broad smile across his lips, he beckoned the ginger in. Leaning down, giving a rough pet to Red as she trotted after him, he shook his head, fixing her big festive bow. “I’d ask you what you thought, but I already received my answer,” he teased, a hand lifting to his lips and gently reminding himself of the kiss just moments before. In all honesty, that was all he had wanted from the boy. Stunned silence in a kiss that spoke worlds more of his appreciation. Now if only he had had the nerve to push him against the door… that would have made it all the better. Oh well, it was perfection even without that. Blue eyes moved to the bag of food, and his face turned into a pout, a quiet whimper escaping as he could smell the Chinese and could feel the strong gurgle of hunger rolling rampant in his stomach. “Food abuse? Dora I thought I taught you better, food is sacred, it’s the life nectar that keeps us going. We must cherish the delicious gift from the Chinese gods of Lo Mein. Not drop it on the floor,” he teased playfully, moving into the kitchen and opening a cabinet. “Good news though Dora,” he started, pulling out the dishes he had just recently cleaned. Inwardly he scowled, knowing this was the start of another Mt. Dishmore, but he swallowed it and peeked his head back into to see the ginger. “I don’t have to scold you for cleaning dishes…” he continued to tease, the most playful of winks being flashed to him, as he brought up the male’s first time in his apartment and the scolding he received for cleaning just a few glasses. Well, no more. At least for now. But if things worked out like he hoped, maybe Mt. Dishmore wouldn’t make a second appearance. And he wouldn’t need to face the terrible beast again. In a way Theo would be like his knight in shining armor.Tag: Theo/Solar || Words: 979 || Notes: He just loves holiday spirit okay?by stel
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 12:20 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

With heated cheeks, Theo kept himself pressed against the blond who was all his as he expressed his feelings in a heated kiss. Never, in all their time of knowing one another, had he ever expected Chase to clean his apartment. He honestly thought the world would end before the other boy would ever consider cleaning as an option. So to come into something that looked nothing like he had saw just the day before, was a bit mind blowing. Had he even slept? What brought this turn of events on? But a better questioned circled in his mind: Why wasn't the kiss getting any deeper?

Blinking his eyes opened, he inhaled sharply as his boyfriend pulled away and he was left with a rush of sudden cold air. Looking at the other with a concerned expression when he caught sight of the distant look that played over his features. Did he do something wrong? Was giving him a kiss a bad call? It couldn't have been- Chase never turned down affection, especially when Theo was the one initiating it. But as soon as he opened his mouth to ask, there was a swift kiss placed to his lips as the blond answered his unasked question. With a raised eyebrow, he would let the fleeting moment pass. For now.

A grin grew on his lips as he watched Chase parade around, and he could only roll his eyes as he started to shrug his coat off, placing the bottles upon the coffee table before fully pulling his arms out. "I was starting to think it wasn't a good enough answer, seeing as you pulled away so soon.," he stated with a playful look in his eyes. He had changed so much since spending more time around Chase, and it was obvious- even to him, when he actually thought about it. Placing his coat over the back of the couch and sitting his bags on the floor, he was all but shoved to the ground from an excited Red who was jealous of the lack of attention she was receiving. "Oh yes. And look at you! All clean and smelling good! Did Daddy wrestle with you in the tub?" Scratching her eagerly behind the ears he rubbed his forehead against hers as he rolled his eyes at Chase's comment on food abuse.

"You know," he started as he scratched under Red's chin, "Maybe if there was a warning that I was going to come into a brand new apartment I would have had a better hold on the food. At least I didn't drop the bottles." He finished it with sticking his tongue out at the blond as he walked to the kitchen with the bags. Theo didn't mind though, because he had a great view of the other's ass from his knelt position on the floor.

Pushing himself up from the floor, he raised his arms above his head and stretched them out as he stood in the doorway, the stark cleanliness of the place almost hard on his eyes. "Oh? Are you finally going to let me keep tabs on your sink to keep Mt. Dishmore from respawning again? Are you sure you're not sick? C'mere, lemme feel that forehead of yours." Chuckling gently, he slipped out of his Converse and left them off to the side against the wall before coming up behind the blonde and wrapping his arms around him. "You don't seem that hot...." he teased with a playful grin upon his face before he leaned over his shoulder to nip gently at his earlobe. "So what's gotten into you? Did someone brainwash you? Should I be worried that I'm next?"

He couldn't help picking on the blond, it was something he never really had a chance to do before, and when the opportunity showed itself, he was not going to let it slip from his grasps.

Make my wish come true

Words: 655; Tags!: Chase!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Apr 4 2014, 09:23 PM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Baby its Cold Outside He had never meant to cause the ginger any alarm, but as he prematurely pulled away from the affectionate embrace, he could tell he had struck the boy with worry. The way he watched him, a look of trepidation on his features as he didn’t know what to think. Normally he wouldn’t have pulled away from such a wonderful thank you, would have taken advantage of the kindness and happily kept the ginger pressed flush against him. There might have been a door involved or a wall, but that was just speculation in hindsight. But his mind was a tortured place, and it seemed that at the worst moment possible the pain of his past bled through a carefully built defense. It was hard to swallow back the sadness, even in such a warm and gentle embrace. He would just have to make it up to the ginger later that night. Not one to let on about the thoughts in his head, careful to not make any further missteps to alert the boy of the sudden change in mood, Chase plastered a large smile on his face. Soon enough the pain in his heart would ebb into the back of his mind, remaining hidden in shadows that would only see light when Chase saw fit. Soon enough he would forget the pain of Tod’s betrayal and live in the moment with Theo. He would let the light sound of his voice soothe and balm his wounds. He would get mesmerized by the way his nose scrunched and crinkled when he laughed. There would be slaps and punches traded in jest and the world around him would sudden be good again. The phantom he could imagine sitting on the recliner in the corner would fade into the white of his walls… and all would be good again. He just needed that moment… Hearing Theo play with Red, Chase chuckled from the kitchen, gathering the dishes they’d use for the Chinese that had been brought. Idly he mused to himself that never before that this moment occurred. Whenever they ordered take out they usually ate out of cartons that would be thrown out immediately, or on napkins. Dishes had been few and far between during the time they had been together, and always at the risk of further allowing Mt. Dishmore to grow to dangerous proportions. Tonight would be the first time since he and Theo had met, that actual plates were being used. It was a momentous occasion—one for the history books. But then again, it was Christmas, it was a special night after all. He owed that much to Theo—not forcing him to eat out of cartons and paper napkins on a holiday. “I’m considering signing her up for a professional league. Though something tells me wrestling rings won’t have tubs to inspire her.” he laughed, sticking his tongue out the husky who was loving the attention she was getting from Theo. She gave a momentary whisper at the look, and cocked her head to the side in innocence and Chase could only shake his head and laugh. “Don’t let her fool you. She’s a brute, the brat.” he teased before returning to the kitchen to gather the dishes that would be used, complete with clean utensils and glasses, he was met with a warm hug from behind. He would have been surprised, had he not heard the padded footsteps come up from behind. Leaning back into the embrace in the slightest he shook his head. “Don’t seem hot? Are you kidding me? I’m smoking,” he laughed, his ego swelling in the slightest as he turned around in the embrace and stole a quick kiss from the ever so slightly shorter man. Eyebrows wiggling as a playful smile curled to his lips, his arms wrapped around the ginger’s waist. “I’m so hot you might get burned if you’re not careful.” he laughed. Pulling away from the embrace, this time with proper intentions and not distractions from ghosts, he turned and grabbed the dishes. With a proud look on his face he gave a loud declaration of ‘TAH-DAH’ as he showed them to his boyfriend. “And I did them all by myself.” This would be the point where he was waiting for confirmation for a job well done. Be it a laugh or a compliment on how he did, or a rub of his head and gentle messing of his hair. Had he been a dog he would have been looking up at Theo with big brown eyes, tail wagging so fast it almost seemed like a blur. And only when he was given what he wanted, would he bark and lick the hand that gently rubbed his head and gave his ear a scratch. But he was Chase, a human, and he doubted Theo would appreciate anyone other than Red licking his hand… he would just have to settle for stealing a kiss and escaping playfully into the living room. “I just thought I shouldn’t subject my boyfriend to celebrating the holiday in filth. Besides, now it won’t just be my mess, but ours. I wholeheartedly expect you to pitch in now.” he laughed, breaking the romantic gesture with logic and a teasing joke. “And yes Dora, that means you can keep track of Mt. Dishmore. I won’t flick your nose again.”Tag: Theo/Solar || Words: 898 || Notes: Less feelsy this time?by stel
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Apr 20 2014, 12:30 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

It was hard to not chuckle at the comment of signing Red up for a league, and Theo could picture her sitting in the middle of the ring, tail wagging happily as she waited to pounce the unsuspecting opponent. The thought caused him to place a kiss between her eyes before he made his way to the comfort that was his boyfriend. "I'm sure she learned it all from you.," he teased as he came up from behind.

"I wouldn't say smoking. You smell more like cleaner than smoke. But you might get there eventually." Inhaling through his nose as a quick kiss was shared between the two of them he realized he never wanted to actually leave from this moment. Things like this were what kept him coming back time and time again. Too many nights he spent alone when they first started dating, the crave for attention there but no one to run their fingers through his hair or nuzzle their face into his back as they wrapped their arms from behind while curled up in bed. In a playful jest he mockingly hissed as he brought a hand up to tug at his lower lip. "Maybe I spoke too soon."

Again Chase pulled away from the embrace, and he felt a small pout cross his features. He was in a needy mood tonight, and he really just wanted to drag Chase to the living room and crawl in his lap and let the other pet him until the fell asleep, or something else happened.

His cheeks flared at the intimate though, and he masked it with a quick laugh as Chase turned to show off his hard work. Leaning forward, he inspected the clean dishes before reaching out to poke at the dishware. "How certain should I be that these are the same plates? For all I know you could have bought new ones when the others took off to conquer the world." But a laugh escaped his lips as pulled the blond closer by a belt loop and placed a kiss to his cheek as a smirk crossed his lips. "I'm impressed. Stunned, but impressed."

Running his tongue over the lips that just had a kiss stolen from them, Theo turned to lazily follow the blond as she went to work setting up the dishes in the living room. "That's so sweet of you Chase. How did I get so lucky to have a boyfriend like you?" There was another comment on the tip of his tongue, but when it was mentioned that it was no longer Chase's alone- but their's -Theo could only blink a bit as he slowly came to lean over the back of the couch. What did he mean by that?

The mention of flicking his nose caused him to wrinkle it in defense as he stuck his tongue out. "I hope you don't do that again." It was one of the few things that reminded him of being a young kit on Widow Tweed's farm. Everything was beautiful about that, save for the discipline methods she used.

"What are you even going on about Chase?" he asked as he took to leaning over the couch at the blond's side. He didn't feel like actually crawling over the couch, or even walking around it as his fingers lazily clawed at the edge of the cushion. "Is there something I should be worried about?" Turning his gaze to Red he raised an eyebrow at her. "What do you know? Does Chase have something planned that he's refusing to tell me? I thought we had a thing Red, you can't leave me hanging like that."

Succumbing to the gravity, he allowed himself to crawl over the back of the couch as he pushed himself under Chase's arms to rest his head in the others lap, fingers tugging playfully at his shirt to get him to lean down. "Tell me all your plans."

Make my wish come true

Words: 664; Tags!: Chase!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: May 25 2014, 10:44 PM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Baby its Cold Outside He was finding it harder and harder to not give in to his boyfriend’s cuteness, to not let his clingy and needy moody take him over and just give him what he wanted. Oh, he was fine with doing that… more than just fine, he welcomed it. But in the back of his mind Chase had to remind himself that there was plenty of time for that later, that he had concocted this plan with the intention of dangling it in front of his boyfriend until he couldn’t bear it anymore. He was going to throw him off any trail with gag gifts like the princess tiara and the wand, then give him the real one… and laugh as the ginger couldn’t really tell which emotion he wanted to feel more. But that was slowly crumbling. Is strong, iron-clad defenses were slowly being overpowered by his princess. As Theo climbed over the back of the couch, all but crawling into his lap and grabbing his shirt to steal a kiss, Chase couldn’t help but let out an amused sigh. It really did seem that Theo was in a snuggly mood, he kept pouting and whining when he pulled away from their kisses and intimate hugs… and now he had a lap full of boyfriend who simultaneously couldn’t take not knowing what he was up to and wanting to just make out. It seemed his mind was as war, and all Chase could do was smile down at him. An all-knowing smirk, one that spoke worlds of what he had planned, curled over his lips and he winked at the ginger. There was silence between them as he stared down, allowing himself to be tugged, but just before he could close the distance between them, their lips touching in ever the slightest of ways, Chase pulled back. It would all be worth it in the end, he mentally told himself, having yearned to just kiss the boy and give him what he wanted. Christmas was about being with the people you loved and cared about. It was about spending time with them, showing them how much you care, and just being with them. Chase didn’t have a family… not here anyway… and those he considered his family just made his heart hurt thinking about. His eyes flicked over to the empty chair in the living room, the phantom image of his once friend taking refuge and making a gross face at their display haunted him. But instead of getting lost, he looked back down to the ginger, and smiled. Theo was his family now… and he was content. “Dora, Dora, calm your tits sweet princess.” he cooed with a laugh as he bounced his legs playfully disturbing the boy. He raised a brow at Theo, before sticking his tongue out. “There is plenty of time later for us okay… you’re making it hard for me to go through with my plans you devious creature.” he taunted. There was a playful wiggle of his eyebrows as he figuratively threw the plan out in front of Theo on a line, baiting him. But Chase soon began to realize that while it was a novel idea, his plan, all he wanted to do was throw caution to the wind and give him his real gift. He wanted to see the look on his face, hear the words fall from his lips, and wanted to feel that closeness he was yearning. Sighing, running a hand over his face and pinching the bridge of his nose, he shook his head. It had all been figured out, and now… all that hard work he had done, he was thinking of discarding. He was sure Theo wanted to know what he was up to, his demand enough indication, but more than that… he wanted Theo to know. Opening his eyes, and giving a long look to the ginger, he sighed again. “What am I going to do with you.” he sighed, leaning to steal a quick kiss before sliding out from under the boy. Crossing the short distance to his tiny tree, he grabbed the box with ornate and shiny green paper, a small square box, and tossed it lightly to Theo. “I was going to wait until we ate and you opened your other gifts… but oh well. You caught me red handed.” Sitting back down, an easy smile on his lips, he leaned forward, grabbing a plate with food, and beginning to eat. He could at least go through with this part—pretending it was no big deal. As he stuffed his mouth full of lo mein noodles, he watched the ginger from the corner of his eye just waiting….Tag: Theo/Solar || Words: 785 || Notes: ITS TIMEby stel
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: May 27 2014, 07:25 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

Tugging greedily at the blond's shirt, he couldn't help but smile widely as he ever so slowly leant down. Closer, and closer he drew, and just as he was starting to lean up to claim the other's lips, the blond pulled away. An audible whine passed his lips, sounding like something Red would make as he let he head rest back down on his boyfriend's lap. This wasn't fair. He just wanted attention and Chase was being a tease and not letting him have anything. Maybe that's what happened when the blond cleaned- he became someone he wasn't and just wanted to toy with his Ginger.

He noted how the other's blue eyes looked off to the side, and when he tried to get a look at it, his own blue eyes looked back to him as he spoke. Sighing heavily, he rolled his eyes before he made a panicked noise and leaned up on his elbows from Chase's squirming legs. "But Chaaaaaassssseeeeee. I need to knnnoooooowwwwww." Drawing the words out, he pined quietly as he batted his eyelashes at the blond. "Plllleeeeaaaaasssssseeeeeee. I promise I'll be good if you just tell mmmmeeeeeeee."

It was a weak attempt to compromise with him, but his face lit up as the other sighed and ran a hand over his face. Had he managed to break something? Was this what Chase felt like when he managed to wiggle his way into making Theo give him what he wanted? Chuckling softly under his breath, he felt victorious as he cherished the quick kiss, content to just lay his head back down on the other's lap when he'd felt the cushion under his head. Oh that was rude.

Leaning up in just enough time, he caught the box against his chest as he looked down at the shiny paper before turning his attention back to the blond. Raising an eyebrow, he looked down at the box as an excited bark came from Red. "You got me more than one? How sweet of you.," he teased lightly as he went to sitting up properly for him to sit down beside him.

The way Chase was acting though, it was different, and as he took to looking from the small package to the blond who was casually eating like there was nothing big going on bothered Theo a bit. Brows furrowed, he looked back down at the gift that was now resting in his lap. What'd Chase get him that would have him acting like this? Especially when Theo was being so needy and basically throwing himself at the other. Pulling the bow off, he glanced at the blond before reaching over and quickly placing it atop his head. "I'll make sure to open that later," he commented with a smirk before turning his attention back to the box.

It was small. Very light as he turned it in his hands. Lifting it to eye level, he tilted his head side to side as his mind tried to guess what it was. What could Chase have gotten him that would have made him clean the entire apartment?

Huffing through his nose, he pulled the paper off and stared down at the small silver box now resting in his hands. Turning a head to look at the blond who was still acting as if nothing was out of the ordinary, Theo pushed the box open with both thumbs. The sight that greeted him left him blinking rapidly as he looked back down at the box.

What stared back at him was a small key. Nothing fancy. Just a key connected to a small house charm. Brows furrowing together, he glanced over at the blond who still, casually took to just eating his food. "What's this for?" Slipping an index finger through the hoop, he held the key up and watched with curious eyes as it turned this way and that on it's chain.

A key? What was Chase thinking? What would Theo do with a key? It wasn't like they shared anything that would involve a key. There was no safe that required a key, and neither of them owned a car. So... what was it for? Turning to look at the blond once again, a thought flicked to life in his head. ".. won't just be my mess, but ours..." His chest tightened as his hand came to wrap around the small key, eyes going wide as his mind came to terms with what had been said.

"Our... mess.... ?" His voice was small as he looked down at the key residing in his now open palm. Slowly, his head turned to look at the blond who now wore a trademark grin on his face, even as his face was stuffed with lo mein. "Chase... what... what'd you do?" His pulse had risen, and he felt his heart beating rapidly in his chest. Was it? Did he? But... how? Why?

His mouth opened, but no words came out, so he instead shut it. This proceeded for a couple more rounds before he pressed his lips together as large blue eyes turned to look down at the key once again. The longer he stared at it, the more he realized it looked like Chase's key. The same key that he'd used time and time again to drag his boyfriend though the door. The same key that would eventually let him in and out whenever he pleased. Chase... he'd... he'd given Theo a copy of his key.

Everything around him seemed to come to a standstill as everything went out of focus save for the small metal object in his hand. The corner of his mouth twitched as his emotions fought for dominance of his facial features. Did he grin and laugh, or did he continue to stare at the object as his face softened? Wrapping his shaking hand around the cool metal once again, he pressed it to his chest as he turned his entire body to sitting sideways on the couch. Blinking slowly, he reached out with his empty hand to prod at the blond before holding the key from it's chain and pointing at it. "Is this... is it what I think it is? Are you.. Are you asking me?"

Make my wish come true

Words: 1054; Tags!: Chase!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Jul 16 2014, 07:22 PM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Baby its Cold Outside It was hard to keep the grin from his face as he sat nonchalantly next to his boyfriend. He knew what was about to happen, he knew that in a matter of seconds his whole plan would be revealed, and he knew he didn’t want to spoil it like looking like the excited and anxious puppy that he was on the inside. He wanted to make the boy think it wasn’t what it really was, to trick him with a façade of nonchalance as if it really was no big deal. But he, and Chase was sure once Theo realized what it was he would understand, knew it was more than just a key on a chain that opened his door. This was a big step, one that even though he knew deep down he never would regret, Chase had spent a lot of time thinking about. He loved Theo, there was no question about that. And even more, he knew how much this relationship meant to him, how distraught he would be if something were to happen and he’d lose the ginger forever. But it was just figuring out what that next, proper step would be, and if not only he was ready, but Theo and their relationship was as well. He wanted to spend and indefinite amount of time with his ginger, he knew he wanted years with him—if the previous had anything to tell about what was in store—but marriage was too big of a step (a leap was more like it) for either of them to take. They had a year under their belt together, hard times, good times, and just… plain boring times. But there was still so much for them to know and find out about one another that such a bound didn’t make sense in his mind. But moving in? It was simple… it was easy… but it was big. And it was all part of his charade to hide just how much it meant to him. From the corner of his eye, face stuffed full of the delicious food of the Chinese Gods, he watched as the boy hesitantly looked over and went to unwrapping it. The anxious puppy in his heart, whose tail was wagging uncontrollably, wanted to bark out that the gift wasn’t going to bite him. But the human who had taken over that heart, the one known as Chase instead of Copper, told the pup to settle down. This was part of the elaborate plan he had set into motion and it was best if he let the ginger figure it out on his own… if he just pretended like this was another other gift he would give. In the long run, the entertainment factor would be so much more than if he were to outright tell him and give up on the plan. He just had to tell himself that the end result was well worth this wait. He heard his name called out and he knew that realization was slowly dawning on his boyfriend. The grin that appeared across his face was impossible to keep back, and he turned to look at him with as blank and as bored of an expression as such a grin would allow. He fought valiantly to keep the chuckle in, and he gave a noncommittal shrug as he was asked what he had done. It would be far better for Theo to figure it out than if he sat there and spelled it for him. “I dunno, what’d I do?” he asked, clearing his throat before speaking so as to force the chuckle from his throat. His grin reappeared over his lips as if it were some infectious disease, and quickly he lifted more noodles to his mouth so as it stifle it out and distract them from giving away his whole plan. This time however, Chase made no effort to look away, made no effort to pretend that he wasn’t interested in watching the boy, and instead kept his blue eyes focused on his ginger. And then that moment came. He saw the realization wash over him and he knew that Theo understood what the gift meant. The way his eyes widened and he couldn’t form a coherent sentence. There was awe in his features and a little bit of confusion, and all Chase could do was bark a chuckle and shake his head. A hand lifted and ran through his blonde hair, his head cocking to the side expectantly, waiting for Theo to say something. His expression was almost mocking and impatient as he waited, and the puppy in his heart threatened to burst forward and just spill the figurative beans—what was left of them anyway. But he kept himself together and waited, a finger tapping on the chinese takeout box. “I have no idea what you’re insinuating Dora. Please… tell me… what is it you think I’m asking.” he laughed, teasing him, taunting him with questions that could shake the foundation that was his boyfriend’s realization. Reaching a hand forward he took the key and keychain and stood from the couch, shrugging his shoulders. “It just looks like a stupid key… not a question in the least.” he continued with his charade, moving to the door to his apartment and opening it, easily sliding the key into the slot and turning from the locked position back to unlocked continuously. “Hey would you look at that, it works.” and he looked over, beaming at the ginger, his smile and his eyes silently asking the question Theo had figured out.Tag: Theo/Solar || Words: 935 || Notes: Such an innocent act!by stel
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Dec 2 2014, 01:16 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

At the rate his heart was racing, he was almost certain it would explode from his chest. He felt stupid, having taken this long to realize what his boyfriend was asking of him. He should have realized what was going on the damn moment he spotted the key with the house charm keychain. It was so obvious, he was embarrassed for himself for taking so long to finally figure it out. But he was also impressed. He didn't think Chase could have held out as long as he did in keeping his face in such a neutral expression. Though that does explain why he started on the noodles first instead of the actual meat. How he kept stuffing his face to keep from grinning ear to ear.

Chase was far too good at playing that innocent act, and Theo could only grin as his cheeks heated up to the point he was certain that you couldn't tell where his hairline was. It took all he had to just sit there and watch the blond prattle on about how he had no idea. How he wasn't asking a question, and that it was just a key.

Just a key to the start of what Theo could only assume was the rest of their lives.

Turning on the couch, he drew his legs up as he sat on his knees, watching with darkening blue eyes as his boyfriend took to continuously locking and unlocking his door with Theo's- a thought that caused a large grin to sprout upon his face- key. His own key to his new apartment. To his new life. To Chase and Red. To the ones that he loved to the point he would be completely lost without them.

Lifting his gaze to the beaming blond, Theo could see it in his eyes. The silent question he could only feel the blond was too proud to ask. Or too stubborn, rather, knowing Chase. He could feel the lump growing in his throat as he just sat there, staring. He couldn't cry. Wouldn't. Just because he was Chase's Princess didn't mean he was going to cry at being asked to move in with his boyfriend. Forcefully swallowing the lump in his throat, he slid from the couch and padded his way over to the door, snatching the key from the blond's hand and trying it out for himself.

A rush ran through him as the key did, in fact, work. His own key. One that he didn't have to share. That he could have on his possession at all times. His key that would let him in after work. Or after a trip to the store. He wouldn't have to worry about waiting on Chase's sleepy head to stumble down the stairs to let him in when he thought to surprise him with lunch. Or when drunk Chase couldn't coherently find his keys. He had his own.

His own key.

Grasping the small key tightly in his hands, he could only look up at the blond with a grin upon his face. "Well look at that. It really does work. Now.." The grin upon his face turned into a smug looking smile. "I suppose you'd want an answer, wouldn't you?" It was obvious he was going to say yes. Without a trace of doubt he wanted to say yes. Even the fox within him was bounding around excitedly at knowing he'd have a home once again. He could just as easily pulled a Chase and coyly going back to their food and letting the suspense build while he "churned the question," but he couldn't. He was too excited to do something as cruel as that. He wanted to answer now, but he supposed it couldn't hurt to pause for a little while, even if every nerve in his body was on fire. He could make Chase wait just a little bit. At least longer than the blond thought he'd have to wait. Turning his head to look over at the excited Husky with her tail whipping about, he chuckled softly at her excited bark before turning his attention back to his boyfriend.

"Yes."

Though the words were quickly smother as his free hand came to grab a handful of the other male's shirt to pull him forward while his other hand quickly shut the door. Theo took no time in wasting this precious moment, using the momentum of his pull to let their lips collide in a greedy, possessive kiss. He'd been denied too many times today of a kiss like this, and those chaste kisses only made him want the blond more as he gave a gentle nudge against the male to press him back against the small wall beside their front door. He wanted the blond, and he knew that words couldn't properly describe what he was feeling right now. Actions, however, could speak thousands of words, and as he pressed himself closer against his boyfriend, he let go of the fabric of his shirt to come up and wrap around the back of the blond's neck, fingers gently running through the short tresses of blond that he'd come to know and love.

Make my wish come true

Words: 873; Tags!: Chase!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.