Add Reply
New Poll

:Silver: Screen ROMANCE//, Cheo && Dollis!
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 5 2014, 10:48 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

TAG: Cheo/Hollis! NOTES: /cries OUTFIT Words: 586

She was up long before Hollis, sending text after text to the blond she had befriended all those months ago at the coffee shop. Plans were being set up as she was getting ready, confirmations for; date, time, place. It was going to be exciting, and while Hollis may have protested upon her initial leaving him in the bed, she simply threw the large comforter over his head and smiled as he curled back up into a ball.

A double date was in order, and it was a casual sort of date. They were to meet at a place Chase was familiar with, and they would sit around and just have some fun. Talk amongst themselves as everyone got to meet each other and if she recalled, there was an option of playing pool- she wasn't quite sure how to play it, but she had seen it done all those times she was to babysit her once called friends. When she looked into it and called the place, she was pleased to know there was more to do; taking the explanation like an indoor carnival. That was something Hollis would enjoy.

Getting ready was the easy part, showering and picking her choice blue colors to decorate her face with as she parted her hair and dressed it up with a simple bow. The daunting task of deciding what to wear was a different story, seeing as she was completely aloof as to what this place really detailed. But after much silent debate and Hollis' gentle fingers caressing her shoulder, she decided that something simple would work. Which, she reminded to Hollis- she knew how he liked to dress to go out for these things.

The ride to the place was pleasant as she stayed huddled to Hollis in the back of the cab, content to just have his arms around her as she assured him that all would be well. She recalled the last time she was greeted by another male, and she didn't want anything of the same to repeat at this encounter. Chase after all was bringing someone that was completely his, and Hollis would have nothing to worry about.

Fingers laced around Hollis' she leaned up on her tiptoes to rub her nose gently against his before placing a gentle kiss to his lips. "Promise you'll be on best behavior?" She'd asked him time and time again in the passing weeks to this day, surely he was tired of hearing her repeat herself.

Walking through the front doors she couldn't help but gasp as the sight was placed out before her. It really was like an indoor carnival. Games were scattered on the other side of the establishment, and bright lights lit up everywhere flashing about as energetic music reminded her of all the times she and Hollis would go out. "Oh it's so beautiful...," she trailed off as she all but spun around trying to take it all in. "Isn't this exciting?! Oh Hollis look at it all...." her grasped tightened a bit on his fingers as her blue eyes scanned the crowd in hopes of locating the blond they were meeting up with.

"Chase! Chase over here!," she called out, spotting the blond after a flash of vibrant ginger hair caught her attention, standing on her tiptoes and waving her free arm to seek his attention. "Hollis! C'mon, they're over here!" Tugging gentle on his arm, she started to make their way through the crowd.

But I believe, in you && me

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
*Sig based off of Mira's creative mind; click to view artist's DA
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Mar 26 2014, 09:14 PM
214 POSTS
6'2"
Twas Brillig ~ Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. You really must learn not to stand so out of sight. It's not polite to the shadows you see. They spend so much time perfecting their technique that you really do throw off the balance they're trying to master. it's quite rude.
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

No One Can Blame You
For walking away. Too much rejection, (na na) No love injection. (na na) Life can be easy, It's not always swell. Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl, 'Cause it hurts like hell. But down in the underground, You'll find someone true. Down in the underground, A land serene, A crystal moon, ah, ah. It's only forever, Not long at all. Lost and lonely, That's underground. Underground.

A double date?

The term was lost on Hollis the first time Dyann made mention of it. The very concept of it sounded like something strange that he'd find in the depths of Wonderland. Some strange fruit that was a splash of orange and lime green twisting together like strands of ropes speckled and spotted with spots that turned fire engine red when ripe. Hollis assumed that it would taste wonderfully. A jolt of something almost sickeningly sweet followed by an oozing taste that was far too bitterly sour. Yes, a double date sounded like something he'd very much like to turn into tarts and serve to the Queen. Why, he was sure she would make the most marvelous of faces. Like that time when she discovered that her tarts had been stolen by her dearest nephew the Knave. Oh what a time that had been. Very few had been there to see that outburst, but Hollis had been lounging in the rafters of the great hall when that happened. Such a sight indeed – and such a waste of muffins. Ah, the poor king had been so distressed that day. But that was neither here nor there, what with Wonderland a jumble of horrors at the moment.

However, his plans to return to his beloved Tulgey were cut short when he was informed that a double date was not indeed a strange fruit that could potentially change the color of ones tongue with it's beautiful colored juices but a date in which there were two couples that went out together. Though whatever for Hollis wasn't exactly sure. He would have much rather stayed in bed and doted on his Dear Girl without an extra set of eyes on him. What if the other couple didn't have a good time? Wouldn't that put a damper on his evening with Dyann? It was a hassle that he didn't want to deal with. The whine he made as he stayed burrowed under the blankets while Dyann started to get ready was proof enough of that.

But he knew that she would get miffed if he protested. So, once the bath was free, he quite literally slipped down out of the bed onto the floor and slunk into the bathroom to get ready. Dressing in his favorite skinny jeans and stripped sweater, sleeves pushed up to his mid forearms, Hollis pulled back his hair into twin braids before tossing on a dark purple beanie. Gold accents drawn along his lash lines with a delicate hand to match the gold bangles that he's layered onto each wrist. Things he wound up playing with absently in the cab ride to the place that Dyann had picked out. Nuzzling against the top of her head contently, silently pouting like all cats forced into something they weren't entirely thrilled with.

He huffed as she brushed her nose with his. “Of coooourse.” He didn't know what the problem was. After all, the last time he'd been introduced to another male, the...man...had come out of no where and hugged his Dear Girl. Without even knowing her. That was hardly a kosher thing. But he'd made his feelings on that known. Of course, as they slipped into the establishment Hollis felt his eyes widen, his lips curl into a bright smile at the sight of the lights and the bright colors. “Indeed, Dear One...” His hand tightened on hers, absently making a list of all the things he wanted to do. Nearly taking a step forward to tug her towards one of the bright games that caught his eye when she called out a man's name, making him turn to see a blonde man and a man with hair the color of flames.

He blinked, mind trying to connect the dots of where he'd seen such hair, allowing himself to be pulled towards them. Snapping his fingers in glee when he realized who it was. “Theo!” He smiled wider, the grin perhaps a bit more devious then he intended, but he remembered how shy the boy had been at the christmas party. “My my, I was not expecting to see you here tonight, dear little Wildfire.” He'd always loved the boy's hair color. Remarking that it reminded him of the wild flames that ran rampant over the planes of the world. Grinning quite madly indeed to see the sweet child.

made by nadda of shine and atf.

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Mar 28 2014, 09:49 PM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Tag: Shade and Solar/Dollis!! || Words: 1167+ || Notes: Pardon the length... I got carried away It had all started with seven simple words: “You’re not really wearing that, are you?” And from there things seemed to just get more and more complicated. At first, his question had been taken a joke, and the ginger getting ready didn’t take him at all seriously. And while the smile on his face had betrayed the true meaning behind his words, he wasn’t very fond of the graphic tee-shirt his boyfriend had decided to wear on their double date that night. He honestly had something completely different in mind, but Theo just wasn’t having it. So he pouted. His lower lip jutted out as he sat on the end of his bed, still not even in the beginning process of getting ready, and watched wish quiet whimpers as that shirt remained on his back. Nothing about the night, the company, or the place they were going screamed proper dress. A glorified restaurant/bar/arcade didn’t exactly scream formal attire. However, it still didn’t change the fact that he wanted to make a good impression. First time meeting a person set the bar for the friendship… and looking sloppy and silly was not what he wanted to say to Dyann’s significant other. He didn’t want the man to think that he was some schmuck off the street where hobo clothes. And while that graphic shirt wasn’t exactly considered hobo clothes, they were fine for days when they stayed inside and cuddled or went to the park to play with Red, but a night out? They just wouldn’t do. He wanted to make a good first impression. So he asked again. “You’re not really wearing that, are you?” The second time had been met with a raised brow, and all he could do was smile innocently at his boyfriend with a wide grin. He had still not gotten up from his bed, the fluffy pillows and cozy comforters enough of a reason to keep him there as long as he could possibly hold out. However, he was never one for long showers and dressing quickly was a forte of his—at times. Either way, the boy had not been amused by the repeat question, and Chase had to feign his lack of interest when questioned if he was really against it. He didn’t want to hurt the boys feelings… there was no sense in doing something so silly. But really… he wanted him to change. Finally the time had come when he needed to get up. He gave a passing look to the graphic shirt as he came up behind Theo, an arm wrapped around his shoulders a kiss being placed against his neck. For a moment he stood behind him, nuzzling into the crook of his neck, but when he pulled away, a playful smile curled to his lips. The question turned into a statement. “You’re not really wearing that.” By this point Theo was unamused, but Chase had begun to see it as a game. His smile grew across his face as a laugh escaped his lips, and before the boy could say or do anything, Chase escaped to the bathroom to shower. What had initially been just a mild agitation had turned into a challenge for him, and as he quickly got himself cleaned, he knew by the time they would be walking out the door, he would be wearing something completely different. When he returned to their room, his smile had only since grown across his lips, and he pouted to the ginger haired boy. “Don’t be mad… I just want you to look your best. I want to show off my prize of a boyfriend,” he said apologetically, moving to stand in front of his boyfriend. His blue eyes met his and he offered a small smile, an arm wrapping around his waist and pulling him close. “I’m sorry, I won’t say another word.” he whispered, before capturing the ginger’s lips with his. There was a moment of sincerity during the kiss, which was sweet and gentle, expressing his sentiment. But as their lips lingered, the sweetness dissipated like all other times and left them fighting for dominance over the other. If he had been asked, he would admit no such thing, but deep down this was exactly how he wanted it. He was backing the man slowly up against the door, his hands greedily moving under the offensive garment and lips attacking at the skin of his neck. And just when he finally pulled the material from the boys back discarding it to the floor like any other time, he pulled away. A devious smile curled over his lips as he met Theo’s eyes, and in quick movements he had the door opened and was pushing the ginger out, locking it to avoid any interruptions. “Told ja I wouldn’t say another word.” he taunted playfully from the opposite side. It was only a few minutes later that he emerged from their room, dressed in a deep blue button down and dark jeans, holding a deep red shirt and the same black tie from the night over a year ago that was used as a blindfold. He offered his boyfriend an innocent smile, slowly ushering him out the door with only the offering of the red shirt and insisting there was no time to go back. And while the journey to their destination was not exactly one he’d call fun, he knew it wouldn’t take long for the male to forgive him, especially when they were going to be meeting up with another couple. Honestly, who would want to start an already potentially awkward evening out with the hostility of a petty fight (one that he won, mind you)? Hearing his name over the loud music and clangs of the arcade games, he looked up from the bar and noticed the familiar face of his friend. Even if the noise was almost unacceptably loud for his sensitive hearing, Chase loved the atmosphere. It was fun and inviting, and there was a sense of ease about it that he enjoyed. Wrapping his fingers around the neck of a beer bottle, offering a small smile to Theo, he moved to meet them in the middle. “It’s good to see you again Miss Dyann. It’s been too long. And look, still in one piece! The chore’s monsters haven’t gotten to me yet.” he laughed, puffing his chest out heroically. Smiling, he looked to the man next to her and raised a brow as he spoke to Theo as if they knew one another. He raised a questioning brow, a playful smile on his lips as he watched them. “Something you’re not telling me Theo? Do I need to leave you two alone?” he laughed, though quickly he looked to the man speaking with Theo, offering him a hand in greeting. “I’m Chase, and this amazing man here is my wonderful boyfriend, Theo,” he said, looking to Dyann, then back to Hollis. “Though you already know that it seems.” THANKS KAY.lyricsbar { height: 19px; width: 344px; background-color: #dddddd; text-align: center; font-size: 8px; color: #000000; font-family: calibri; padding: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 3px; }.replytext { width: 340px; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; font-family: arial; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; color: #727272; padding: 5px; border-bottom: solid 25px #dddddd; }
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Mar 29 2014, 12:08 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

TAG: Dollis/Chase! OUTFIT Words: 705

You're not really wearing that, are you?" His boyfriend's quizzical expression was met with on of his own after the second time it was muttered from his lips. Looking down at the shirt that he'd slip over his head he blinked a bit before turning to look back at the blond who was still lounging in bed. "It's just a shirt Chase... Why are you giving me that look? Don't give me that look. I always end up losing something with that look." That was the "I-get-what-I-want-Theo" look, which meant he had something planned.

As the other male came up behind him he couldn't help but nuzzle back against him, a shiver running down his spine at the gentle kiss. "You're such a tease Chase. Go get a shower, ya brat." He would have stuck his tongue out at him, but he learned the hard way-- that was not a motion you did around Chase and you were alone.

With his pants in place and socks on his feet, he was running his hands through his hair when the sight of his towel-cladded boyfriend entered the room, his scent filling the air. He frowned, feeling that itch stir in his stomach as he eyed the blond with suspicion. "I understand you want to 'show me off,' but what's wrong with-" His statement was cut short as he was pulled against the warm frame. The whisper caught him off guard, but not as off guard as the kiss did. It hadn't been a full year yet since they started dating, and he still got swept off his feet when their lips touched. Especially when it twisted from the sweet and innocent gesture to the war that always left Theo breathless. A gasp escaped his lips as teasing nips trailed down his neck while the other's hands went unnoticed in their little game.

The blond was met with a flushed glare as he stood there breathing heavily before he was all but shoved from their room. Staring in disbelief at the door as he heard the lock click and the playful voice of his boyfriend from the other side. Nothing escaped from the ginger's parted lips as he looked at the door as if he had been robbed. Shirt and sexy time. Both in the same hour.

Huffing, he went to the living room and pulled his shoes on, grabbing a basic shirt as the other emerged from their room. Standing to protest to the blond, he was ushered out with just his red shirt and tie as his other option.

Sitting at the bar he only grimaced at Chase as he tried to keep the innocent act up. "You cheated, and you know it." Crossing his arms over his chest he sat there unaffected by the pouting lips of his boyfriend. "Don't give me that look. I don't believe you for one second." It wasn't until he heard Chase's name called from over the loud noises from the games and other customers that Theo looked up from his brooding position.

Taking no time at all, he followed the blond's lead and went to greet the other couple that they were meeting with: one of Chase's friends and her boyfriend. He'd known about it for a couple weeks, but wasn't ready to see a face he already knew. The soft purr of his name from the other's lips left him all but speechless as he stood there staring at none other than Hollis. It was Chase's joke that brought him back down and he felt his face flare as he elbowed the blond. "I-it's nothing like that. We met at a mutual friend's Christmas party... what, two years ago?"

Turning his head to the other blonde, there were a lot of blondes out tonight (which made Theo feel like the sore thumb of the group), he smiled even as his face darkened. "Dy-Dyann? That's a, uh- a pretty name." Holding out his hand he gave her hand a quick shake before pulling back and nervously running a hand through his hair. "T-thanks for inviting us? I guess? Someone never told me who's idea it was," he said while eyeing Chase.

it's perfect here with you

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 29 2014, 12:13 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

TAG: Cheo/Hollis! NOTES: /cries OUTFIT Words: 583

A smile broke her lips as he purred a reply, pleased to know that he was willing to cooperate for the evening. "Thank you," she whispered against his lips before pulling away. Mentally she promised that his efforts would not go unrewarded. If it meant a trip to that diner she'd get him a couple grilled tunas to make up for the evening. It pleased her to no end knowing that he was so willing to try something new if it meant she was right there beside him, just as their holiday over seas had proven to her time and time again. It was amazing they ever got anything done as they pulled each other this way and that in their attempts to see everything all at once.

His grip tightened on her hand and she turned to smile at him, excitement written all over her face. Their first date on New Years two years ago was still fresh in her mind, and even though the music wasn't as loud as it had been at the club, the flashing lights brought the pleasant memory back to the forefront of her mind. Part of her thought of stealing a moment with him before meeting with the other two so she could promptly remind him of that faithful evening, but as the blond's face came into view she was overcome with a new wave of excitement. "Chase!"

Grinning almost as wide as Hollis she released her Cheshire's hand just long enough to give Chase a large hug, placing a quick kiss to his cheek before she fell back to his side and wrapped her arms around his waist, blinking in surprise as he called out the red-headed boy who was apparently with her friend. "I'm so glad you survived! I almost sent out a search party when I didn't get a reply back!," she followed with a giggle.

"You two know each other?" She looked up at Hollis then back to the ginger, who's name was Theo as Chase introduced them. Any trace of confusion from the two knowing each other was replaced with excitement as she eagerly shook the ginger's hand and smiled at both of them. "Aaaaawwwwwww. You two look adorable together! And you're so sweet Theo, thank you." She was genuinely excited for her friend. "So is this the 'Red' you kept telling me about?" Tilting her head at his question she gave a small laugh before looking at Chase as she answered, "It's nothing, really. And that's very rude of you Chase, not telling your own boyfriend about your idea. Shame on you!" Rocking back on the balls of her feet she brushed some stray hairs from her face before looking longingly up at Hollis. "That's about the time you moved in, isn't it?"

Pondering on the thought for a bit, her face softened as a small smile broke through, but as the sound of a game going off brought her back she whipped her head around and stood on her tiptoes in search of the cause. "That sounded exciting!" Turning back to the boys, her arm slipped free of Hollis' waist and she jumped in place a bit before a quiet squeak escaped her lips. "So what do we do? I haven't been to a place like this." Looking around once more she felt her curious nature starting to bubble inside of her. "Do you guys have a table, or do we need to find one?

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hollis artemis braith
 Posted: Apr 21 2014, 06:43 PM
214 POSTS
6'2"
Twas Brillig ~ Oh! Hello! I didn't see you there. You really must learn not to stand so out of sight. It's not polite to the shadows you see. They spend so much time perfecting their technique that you really do throw off the balance they're trying to master. it's quite rude.
taken
taffy-sexual
The Cheshire Cat

No One Can Blame You
For walking away. Too much rejection, (na na) No love injection. (na na) Life can be easy, It's not always swell. Don't tell me truth hurts, little girl, 'Cause it hurts like hell. But down in the underground, You'll find someone true. Down in the underground, A land serene, A crystal moon, ah, ah. It's only forever, Not long at all. Lost and lonely, That's underground. Underground.

Hollis laughed softly, shaking his head. “There is no need to thank me, Dear Girl.” he said with a gentle nudge of his nose against her head. “Just promise me that later on we can stop by a shop an pick up a little more honey. And taffy....and tea. We seem to be running low on those things these days. Though I cannot imagine why. Perhaps they've banded together and have all gone on a long vacation in honor of the weather becoming nicer. A trip to the beach I think would do for them. Oh but wait...The sand would get suck everywhere wouldn't it....

His brows furrowed and a finger was pressed to his lips as he stood beside Dyann in thought. What sort of place would such delicacies travel on their days off. Why the Oysters had come ashore, so would these go beneath the sea? No, that would hardly do for honey, though the salt water taffy would likely adore a visit to its brethren. Quite the conundrum. This would require a bit of thought. Something that he couldn't afford to get lost in right now as the two boys who were apparently part of their double date came wandering over to meet them. The blonde, Chase, and the redhead who, still much to the Cheshire's surprise for he knew him, Theo.

There was a possessive part of him that wanted nothing more then to hiss at the boys and cling to Dyann. To spirit her away back to their apartment and hide with her inside the folds of a fort made of bedsheets in their living room where they would eat taffy and popcorn and speak of everything and nothing between their renditions of songs that would never truly be sung as is the Wonderlander way. But the grin that was on Dyann's face was enough to pacify him. She was excited his sociable girl and it would be horrible – simply horrible – for him to put any sort of damper on that glow that took over her face as she greeted the duo that approached.

When he was questioned as to knowing Theo, Hollis could only nod. A little wicked grin on his face at the sight of the redhead's blush. “Oh yes, we've met before. Two years I believe is right, though time is such a tricky thing these days. Why it felt like just yesterday we were having a picnic in the park and then it was suddenly the fourth of July and then the next thing I knew I was spending Halloween and Christmas with everyone. And now look, spring is nearly here all over again. Where does the time go...” Still, he took Chase's hand when offered and smiled a grin that was entirely Cheshire in nature – all teeth and far too wide. “Lovely to meet you Chase.” His nose twitched as he was assaulted by the scent of fur. Interesting.... “I am called Hollis...at least here.

Turning his eyes back to Dyann, the Cat nodded. “Yes, that was the year you gave me my key.” The wonderful thing that unlocked so many doors between them. It was nestled lovingly in his pocket where he wouldn't loose it. At least...it was the last he checked. Oh well...it would turn up if not there, he was certain. Instead, he looked around once more. “You'd know what to do here better then I, Dear Girl.” He looked to the boys and grinned again. Trying to keep the hair on the back of his neck from standing on end when the shrill noise of one of the closest games went off. His hand snagging Dyann's and gripping it tightly. “Care to play tour guide for those of us lost on the road?” He wasn't quite sure where to start. Much less if they had a table. That would probably be a good thing to have. Wonderful things came from keeping tables safe and happy after all.

made by nadda of shine and atf.

--------------------
user posted image

Solar is Sensational <3

PMEmail
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Jun 6 2014, 03:39 PM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Tag: Shade and Solar/Dollis!! || Words: 668 || Notes: LOOK! LESS WORDS!Excitement flowed through his veins as he watched the double date unfold before him. True enough, it was just starting and they were only being introduced, but despite the odd feeling he got from Dyann’s boyfriend, Hollis he recalled, it seemed like there would be no qualms. Although there was a bit of unease and tension in him as the other blonde male introduced himself, Chase easily wrote it off as nothing but the jitters of meeting someone new. For him, it was easy to go up to a new person and make friends without a second thought, but maybe not so much with this man… it would only take a short while to warm him up though—Chase reassured himself. Smiling and placing a quick kiss on his boyfriend’s cheek, he gave a shrug of his shoulders. Playing innocent was something he was quite good at doing, and besides, what did it really matter whose idea it was to have a double date? Its not like he was going to get some reward or anything… What truly mattered was that he got to be with his princess, got to spend time with his Dora and with Dyann and meet her boy. That’s all that mattered, spending time and having fun with good company. Innocence played across his features as he lifted his hands in defense as if Dyann or Theo would turn around and playfully smack him. But the playful smile on his lips gave him away as he smirked. “I didn’t think it mattered whose idea it was. I’ll remember that for next time I suppose.” he laughed with ease, furrowing his brows as Hollis seemed scared and surprised by the ringing and chirping arcade games. For a long moment he watched the man, more curious than before about him, before looking to Dyann in question. He didn’t mean it offensively in the least, his look was merely curious as more and more odd facts added up in his mind. What he was called here? scared of arcade games? Curious. Easily enough he shoved them back and motioned toward the restaurant area. ”I put our names in when we got here but its about a fourty-five minute wait,” he explained, stuffing his hands in his pockets and retrieving the awkward vibrating monstrosity that glowed and buzzed when they were paged. He gave a shrug and stuffed it back in his back pocket before motioning to the games. “So I figured in the mean time we could play some skeeball or games, or just have drinks. There’s even glow light mini-golf…which is oddly enough a lot of fun. I already got some cards loaded up so we can play anytime tonight,” he offered with a charming smile. This was where the whole ‘whose idea it was’ came in to play with him. It has been his idea, he had been the one to proposition Dyann and coerce her to double with them. In Chase’s mind, that meant he was responsible. He was responsible for dinner, drinks, and entertainment. And while he couldn’t afford this sort of venture every weekend, once in a while he could treat his friends and his boyfriend. It made him happy even, to know that he could bring smiles to their faces and make them happy. That was all he really wanted out of life. To make people happy. Offering a wide smile, he offered one of two cards out to the blonde couple. “So what’s it gonna be, drink or games,” he asked, wiggling his eyebrows playfully as he wrapped an arm around Theo’s waist, pulling him closer if only by a fraction. It didn’t take much to make this puppy excited, and in that moment, he was all sorts of eager. A part of him just wanted to whimper and tug Theo and Dyann and Hollis towards the games, too anxious to wait. But his manners as a human were much better than that, and besides, they had all night. THANKS KAY.lyricsbar { height: 19px; width: 344px; background-color: #dddddd; text-align: center; font-size: 8px; color: #000000; font-family: calibri; padding: 3px; text-transform: uppercase; letter-spacing: 3px; }.replytext { width: 340px; background-color: #ffffff; text-align: justify; overflow: auto; font-family: arial; line-height: 90%; font-size: 10px; color: #727272; padding: 5px; border-bottom: solid 25px #dddddd; }
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 12:15 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

TAG: Dollis/Chase! OUTFIT Words: 486

His cheeks burned brighter as Dyann pointed out how cute they were together. He still wasn't use to people pointing out the two of them, and it made him feel giddy inside. Like a schoolgirl, he supposed? It was a good thing though, as Chase snaked his arm around his waist and pulled him close enough to kiss his cheek. Maybe this would be good for him, allowing him to actually get over the jitters he had on meeting someone new. Compared to Chase, he was actually quiet. On the verge of border lining shy at times, but with his old self working on squirming through, he'd e up to Chase's par in no time.

His eyebrows raised a bit as Dyann commented on sending out a search party, and he could only chuckle as the thought of the state that was once their apartment crossed his mind. "You must be the one who gave him the knight set. Would you believe he actually wore that? Though he finally conquered it. So I guess it worked." Grinning up at Chase he nudged him with his elbow before turning his gaze to the blondes before him. Still so many blondes.

Looping his thumbs through his belt loops, he nodded quietly at Hollis' comment. Time did pass quickly, now that he thought about it. It'd only been about a year since the two of them got together. So he could only imagine how it felt for them. Two years, that felt like forever when he thought about it. Would he get to see two years with Chase? A meek smile spread across his face as he was lost in thought, at least until the sound of a game pulled him back did he look up quickly. "Wha? Oh, yeah! Chase already got the majority of it covered. He's been planning this for ages, though I can't really tell you what all he has planned. He can be sneaky when he wants to be," he commented as he eyes the blond beside him.

Caught slightly off guard, he was pulled closer to his boyfriend and he couldn't help but nuzzle his arm. At least he could count on the comfort of his arms if he got too nervous. "I mean, if all else fails we can sit at the bar and talk some more? Though I am sort of curious as to what keep going off," his voice trailed off as he turned to look at another game that went off. Was it always like that here? Maybe the two of them could come here some other time and just go crazy. "Though it's really all up to you guys, you're the guests here, even though.. I suppose.. we all are?" Chewing on the inside of his cheek, he adverted his eyes to keep himself from feeling more embarrassed from trying to peek from his shell.

it's perfect here with you

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jun 17 2014, 12:20 PM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

TAG: Cheo/Hollis! NOTES: /cries OUTFIT Words: 473

It was hard to keep still when all she wanted to do was drag all three boys through the establishment and do everything possible with them. She wanted to see where the noises were coming from. Wanted to clink glasses together with them as they shared a drink. To laugh. To blush. To get to know her friend and his boyfriend more as she opened up to all three. But most of all, she wanted to spend it all with her Dearest Cheshire by her side.

What made it all better was knowing her Hollis already knew Chase's Theo, and she couldn't help but beam at the two of them as the got reacquainted. "Did he really? Oh I wish I could have seen it. I'm sure he looked absolutely priceless with his sword and shield." The giggle that escaped her lips brought a wider smile to her lips as she kept herself close to Hollis. It was a habit that started since their first encounter at the mall, when he all but threatened the poor boy who'd mistaken her as his lost sister.

The giggle only grew when she saw the couple before her exchange a quick show of affection, and she could help but to hold onto Hollis tighter, finding her hand securely taking it's place in his back pocket. It really was great to get a chance to go out with friends. She felt like they spent so much time cooped inside, certainly something like this every once in awhile wouldn't hurt?

"Oh, are we leaving it up to me?" She blinked a bit as she looked from boy to boy, noting how Theo seemed to shy away. Chewing on her lower lip, her blue eyes trailing from Chase's face back to Hollis'. "Forty-five minutes you say? Well, we can do as Theo suggested? Get a drink and talk a bit before we go play something? I know I'm a bit hungry, so maybe we can get something to share?" She was trying, even though she was completely at a loss on what to do. "How does that sound Love?," she asked as she leaned up on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek in attempt to soothe his nerves.

Chase caught her attention once again and she reached out for the card he held out for them. Blinking slowly as she took the plastic in her hand, she turned it over a couple times before holding it up for Hollis to see. "He got us our own card!" Turning her smiling face to Chase, she reached for her bag, "How much do I owe you? For our half, at least. It's the least I can do, since we both sort of thought this up." She was polite, if anything as she waited for her friend's response.

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.