New Poll

SWEET ``treat, Tag: Hazel/Solar
hespera dawn spinett
 Posted: May 17 2014, 03:31 AM
>
hespera dawn spinett
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

.popp {width: 100px; position: relative; top: 350; background-color: rgba(255,255,255,0.8); padding: 10px; font-family: times; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-style: italic; text-align: center; text-transform: lowercase; margin-top: 2px;}Solar/Hazel627FINALLY!!you be the prince and I'll be the princessThe problem with Hespera was that she was always off in her own little world, sometimes she was aware of her surroundings and at other times she just wasn’t. There were ways and whys of her world that made sense to her and her alone and very rarely to anyone else. She would always mean to be at some place on time, but there would always be something to put her in a last minute rush, whether it would be forgetting something as simple as an apron, or something like her purse. In the end, there would always be something to send her on her way and call her back to her small apartment flat!Today was no different. She’d been on her way to work - leaving in good time as always, when she’d realised that she’d quite left her recipe cards at home. Did she need them? Well, yes and no. She didn’t need them, need them but she did like the comfort of having them there in case her infamous flustering or forgetfulness would see her forgetting some major ingredient.She had a choice then as she’d glanced at her watch, walking down the street, either she could turn back and risk being late for work, or she could man up and get in there and do everything she could by memory. She paused, standing still for a moment or two, nibbling on her lower lip as she debated her dilemma. In the end, she decided not to return home, if she did that she knew she’d only be late for work and oh! she didn’t want that! So, she set herself a challenge, to be able to pull off everything she had decided to do without her cards to prove to herself that she could and would do it right.Too long had she been dependent on them, and as she had made the recipies day in and day out - and she was more than sure that she hardly glanced at the cards anymore - that she wouldn’t have a problem. She could do this, with a nod of her head, hitching her bag up onto her shoulder, she had set out with a new determination to not only get to work on time, but to also make the most of this day.Hespera was never usually late to work, ordinarily she would arrive a few minutes before hand, flustered and in a rush of excitement. She couldn’t help it, it was just the way she was! As she’d pushed the door open to the bakery and caught a sight of her friend and a broad, beaming smile had flown about Hespera’s lips as she’d darted in and twirled on the spot as was always her way. “Oh Hazel!” she exclaimed, clasping her hands together and having to stop herself from darting around doing a million things at once as she would usually have done! “I forgot my cards, and I would have been late for work if I’d gone back to get them!” she admitted now, figuring it was best to say so now rather than later down the line if she got herself into a muddle with everything. “But I’m going to try my best to manage without them, because I should be able to do that by now” and she should, rather than clinging onto them for dear life! “but how are you?” she’d asked as she’d hung up her summer jacket and pulled on her apron, ready to get started with the days work!♥ lauz
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: May 27 2014, 07:23 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

sugar, sugar
YOU ARE MY CANDY GIRL!

Tapping her pen against her cheek, bright green eyes stared down at the order form that had been put off for far too long. Too caught up in making new things for Spring, Hazel had pushed aside her mangerly duties as she encouraged the girls to try something new. To come up with something she could put in the display cases to help garner them extra pay. Extra confidence. And more importantly, more fun for them while they worked.

Always about making baking best for her girls, Hazel enjoyed seeing their faces light up when they realized they could make delicious treats just as much as she loved seeing the looks on her customers faces. It made her heart swell and her excitement levels bounce through the roof as she bounced from place to place. It was like a drug to her, and perhaps it was what kept her so level headed when she offered her shop for baking classes.

As it was, if it hadn't been for Itzel pointing out how they were almost out of sugar, she knew it was time to put her serious face on. Cupcake had been a sweetheart and tallied everything they had, and with Itzel's help learned how to work the tablet she kept their inventory on. Turning her gaze from the black and white print of the sheet before her, she glanced at the bright screen that showed the dangerously low dip in supplies. Why she let things get so low at times, she'd never know. Some would wonder how she even managed to keep the shop running with how late she'd put her orders in, but with the returning customers and her wonderful girls, it really wasn't a surprise at all.

The ringing of the bell called her attention, and a smile blossomed on her face at the sight of one of her girls, Hespera, twirling in the entryway. There was something calming about the blonde, and she couldn't help but feel close to her, even more so when she could get her to sing for everyone.

A light laugh passed her lips as she rested her pen upon the table, a hand running through her hair as she pushed herself from behind the counter. "It's a wonder how you even remember your head sometimes Hun." Walking from behind the counter, she embraced the blonde in a warm hug before she pulled back, smiling up at her. "You know I wouldn't have minded. As it was, I was lost in the land of being a business owner." To which she stuck her tongue out at and placed a hand to her throat, imitating strangling herself. "Apparently we're running low on things and I wasn't paying attention!" Tilting her head to the side, she gave the blonde a quizzical look.

"I'm sure you'd do just fine! I don't know why you girls get so nervous about what you make." She understood, but these girls had potential. And more importantly, a better understanding than she had whens he started. She was, after all, a squirrel. "But come on in! There's cookies and cupcakes that need to be baked, just calling your name. You know where everything is, and I'm doing just fine." Beaming at the taller girl, she made her way back behind the counter to attempt to finish her orders. "You know I'll be more than willing to help if you need me. It's just going to be the two of us for awhile. And we've got a few hours before we're scheduled to open, so don't fret!"

tag: Hespera words: 600 outfit: Outfit

OMGZ! TEMPLATE MADE BY EMM! @ CAUTION & ATF!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
*saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam*
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.