samara kore vane
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 01:52 AM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

better beware I go bump in the night devil may care with a lust for life and I know you can't resist this you know you are so addicted boy you better run for your life welcome to the nightmare in my head say hello to something scary the monster in your bed just give in and you won't be sorry welcome to my evil side hello it's Ms. Hyde
TAGGED FOR: SOLAR/DAMIEN
WORDCOUNT: 648
OUTFIT: HERE
With the sweltering heat it was a wonder she hadn't simply melted on the spot, if it hadn't been for the icy bottle of beer in her hand, she was sure she'd be nothing but a puddle of liquid nightmare in the trampled down grass. It was all very well worth it though, she'd never been able to afford to travel and go to events such as this unless they were local, and she was going to take full advantage of this opportunity to let loose, listen to some good music, and lose herself in some cheap alcohol.

She'd spent the majority of the previous night packing and procuring everything she knew she'd need, her tent was like a mini-apartment at this point. It was chock full of her blankets, pillows, clothes and various other essentials. Early this morning she had been out here before the crack of dawn with a few others, setting up and getting herself ready for the weekend. In all she was pleased with herself, she had a tent fit for a queen, despite having to spend a pretty penny on it.

Wandering about now in the afternoon sun she wondered if she would even meet up with anyone she knew. She hadn't heard anyone talk of coming out and staying all weekend, if they had planned on it she would have possibly shared her tent with them, possibly. It took a special kind of person for Samara to be able to handle their presence for more than a few hours before she just had to kick their ass to the curb. She wasn't introverted by any means, she just picked up on people's stupid little quirks and annoying habits way too easily, even now as she roamed the crowds she was singling out a woman that was just way too loud, a child was whining about something or other, a man was getting upset with some vendor for the prices being supposedly too high. Ugh, fucking people.

Her feet carried her away from the distracting and infuriating noise and more toward the music, standing on the outskirts of the crowd she enjoyed what was being played this time around, last time it was a girl band playing some teeny-bopper shit, the kind of stuff she was forced to listen to when she had been cleaning dorm rooms through the winter. Praise whatever omnipotent deity happened to exist that that job had paid so well, or else she wouldn't have been able to attend this event in such relative luxury. She scanned the crowd once, seeing if she would have just happened to recognize anyone there, and on her first sweep she really didn't see anyone. It was only a couple minutes later when she spotted a mane of long ginger hair that her attention was grasped fully. She had to look over the tops of her sunglasses to be sure, but oh boy when she was certain she knew who it was the devilish smirk she was known for slapped itself across her face and she wouldn't have been able to kick it if she tried.

Well son of a bitch, who would have guessed the Devil himself would be here? Taking a hearty swig from her still cold beer she started the somewhat treacherous walk over to him. Some people were just too drunk for this early in the day. Slobbering and stumbling like that was best saved for late at night when people couldn't see your face, that way they wouldn't realize who it was that had been such a drunken jackass.

Once she'd gotten close enough and she was sure he hadn't seen her approaching she, touched his elbow gently, stood on her very tip toes and whispered a husky “Boo.” into his ear.

“Didn't scare you too bad, did I Beelz?”

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 10:08 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

lazy days are way too long

He wasn't even sure why he was here. Didn't even grasp why he felt it was a good idea to pack some shit into his bag and make his way towards the bustle of people going to drink and listen to music. But a part of him didn't complain. He was leery at first when it seemed everyone was more sober than he'd hoped, but as the sun grew hotter, and the hours ticked by, he came to realize why he was actually here. Grinning to himself, he slipped through the crowd, reaching into pockets and slipping lumps of cash from the pockets of innocent bystanders who felt the need to get too engrossed in the music to notice the handiwork of himself.

The sun was high in the sky, a sign that it was still early afternoon, as he made his way through the crowd. His pockets were lined nicely and he had full intentions of making them more lined then they already were. It was, after all, an event. And the last time he had an event like this, he had to put up with the entire damned state turning black on him. Which, in all honestly, wasn't that bad for him. It allowed him to maneuver through the streets easier than those who were trying to scramble back home in a panic.

Having lifted a fanny-pack from a scrawny brunette, he kept his eyes on the prize as he rooted through the bag, tossing out the note cards and maps. The pens and erasers that were secured in the pouch were quickly stuffed into his own pockets, knowing fully well that he'd need new supplies soon and that free was always the best price to acquire his new things. Wrinkling his nose, he was about to toss the damned thing when his fingers managed to brush against a hidden compartment, which only caused a wicked grin to curl at his lips as he unzipped it and almost purred in satisfaction. Tucked inside was a large sum of cash, one that was probably being saved for food or some pointless shit that didn't matter to Damien as he pocketed the money for himself before he tossed the pack over his shoulder.

Satisfied with his pickings for the time being, he made his way to a different stage. He'd heard that there was suppose to be a wide arranged of bands here, and he was honestly curious as to whether or not he knew any of the people who would be on stage. It was amazing what working in a liquor store could do to keep you updated on others.

However, someone else had something planned as he all but shrieked at the sudden touch to his shoulder and the whispered "boo" at his ears. Whirling around, his eyes were wide before they quickly narrowed when he caught sight of Samara.

Of all the Goddamned people he'd meet here, it just had to be Samara. The one who had a hold of his conscious when his mind wanted to travel to the ginger who'd come to him for help. Crossing his arms against his chest, he raised an eyebrow at her. "As if." He wouldn't admit it to her. Even if he was certain she'd seen him jumped. Hell, she probably felt the sudden jolt of terror in his chest when she'd touched him.

"I suppose the same could be said of you Sweet Cheeks. The fuck brings you out into this people infested ant farm? Can't be hungry, can you?" A grin surfaced on his lips as he knew the little secret to the raven-haired girl before him.

You can say it all And I can bite my tongue 'Cause it would take all week To tell you where I'm from I know what you're about Why don't you close your mouth? And step right over here So we can dance this out
-------------------------------------------
Tags: SAMARA| Words: 615|Outfit: TITLE| Notes: WOMAN

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Jun 24 2014, 10:14 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

better beware I go bump in the night devil may care with a lust for life and I know you can't resist this you know you are so addicted boy you better run for your life welcome to the nightmare in my head say hello to something scary the monster in your bed just give in and you won't be sorry welcome to my evil side hello it's Ms. Hyde
WORDCOUNT: 644
The grin spread like wildfire across her lips, oh Damien, you couldn't hide fear from fear itself. She wouldn't point it out and pick on him about it though, giving a little wave of her free hand to signify her admittance of defeat. “I'll just have to try a little harder next time.” She wouldn't shoot an arrow through his manly pride today.

“Oh I'm just here for good music and cheap booze, and no, I'm actually pretty full right now, but did you hear?” She perked up considerably, her excitement barely contained. “I guess there was a sighting over in the field early this morning. A guy claimed he saw something so horrible he had to leave before the sun even came up.” She looked at Damien over the top of her sunglasses, giving him a knowing smirk. “He screamed his damn head off, kept yelling something about a monster coming up from the fog and trying to get into his tent. I didn't see anything of course, I was just minding my own business finishing my set-up.” She gave another hand wave, a dismissive one this time. Of course it had all been her doing, the poor guy had set up his camp just a little distance away from her own, and of course she was feeling a bit weak after hauling all that equipment by herself, an early breakfast, that's what she called it, something straight from the doctors orders.

She took another sip of beer then pushed her sunglasses up onto her head, sweeping her bangs out of her face in the process. Damn it was warm, she wished there was at least some sort of way to cool off, even a pond would work at this point. She was sure a drunk guy with a super soaker would show up at some point, they usually did, so if she was lucky she'd encounter at least one and get the relief the wanted.

“So whats got you out and about, you here just to enjoy the scenery or are you up to no good yet again?” She knew all about his habits of being all sorts of naughty, and she thought they were all absolutely darling. She wondered how much money he'd made already, there was no doubt it would be a pretty substantial sum. People weren't paying any attention to their pockets or their purses, they should have played this weekend a little smarter. Poor saps would have to either go home early or suffer with limited funds, if any remained at all. She was just glad not to be on the receiving end of Damien's tomfoolery, she much preferred to be in the know than a hapless victim. It was much more fun to sit around laugh at other people's misfortune than it was to be in the opposite position.

There was a good long while before any bands she actually wanted to hear were set to play, so she has some time to kill here and chat. What she was really excited for were the more thrashy and harcore bands set up for later in the evening. Something she could lose herself in, something so full of guitar and heavy drums that it shook her ribcage.

Right now it was just a local group playing, she'd missed the name, but judging by what she was catching over her conversation she could say she liked whatever was going on on the stage, hopefully that would be the trend for the weekend. She didn't know if she could handle a full set of country western or pop, she just, it made a chill run up her spine thinking about it, and not the good kind of chill.

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jun 25 2014, 01:49 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

The grin upon the dark-haired girl's face sent a chill down Damien's back as she stared at her, only seeing his reflection in those large sunglasses of hers.That wasn't very fair, and she knew it. Sneaking up on someone while they were in the process of doing something illegal. "You're lucky I didn't take a swing at you, Sweet Cheeks. Otherwise we'd have ourselves a bit of a problem, wouldn't you say?" He grinned wide enough to attempt to match hers, but he still couldn't shake the feeling that ran through his veins. Was he really letting his guard down so much? If so, what did that say about himself?

Face falling a bit, he glanced over at the crowd as she explained her reasoning for being here. "Sounds like someone was hitting the booze a bit to early, wouldn't you say?," he casually offered with a grin. He knew what she was getting at. She was far too excited to explain it to not be the cause behind it. A special little thing, that Samara was. "I can rest assured you had nothing to do with it. Otherwise I'd be a fucking Saint." His play on words had a real smirk playing along his lips as he watched her push her sunglasses atop her head.

"Me? Up to no good? Why, Samara." Pausing, he placed the palm of his hand to his chest as he tossed the blundered fanny-pack off to the side. "You hurt me. Really. You do." The grin he wore on his face, however, didn't show a single ounce of hurt as he shrugged nonchalantly. "Same shit, different day pretty much. Nothing anywhere as exciting as you."

At least, not yet.

He was still a bit off from the encounter with Kira, but the longer he sat on it and read through what weird thoughts he was getting, he realized then that he needed to take a step back and re-evaluate himself. Perhaps that was just another reason why he was so excited to be here. A distraction wouldn't hurt, and who better to have one with than Samara?

He'd never really been one to listen to music, be it back in Halloweentown or in his new town. It was just too short lived and sometimes didn't fit the mood he was in at all. "Well, I hope you weren't expecting any help from me. I'll just end up making you walk in circles because I can." It was the truth: he'd end up going about his own thing as she followed, which he figured wouldn't end well for him. Or make the brunette care to be around him anymore. "What made you get your own set-up? Wouldn't have passed you as a people person."

You can say it all And I can bite my tongue 'Cause it would take all week To tell you where I'm from I know what you're about Why don't you close your mouth? And step right over here So we can dance this out
Tags: SAMARA| Words: 463|Outfit: TITLE| Notes: WOMAN

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Jun 26 2014, 02:54 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

WORDCOUNT: 515
She laughed a little bit, shaking her head as he spoke. “Believe me babe if I didn't know how to take a punch by now do you think I would even bother doing the things I do?” Keeping herself sustained was risky business, and she had learned to accept that long before she even knew why fear was so delicious to her, before she even knew what she really was and what she was fully capable of. Staying alive and well had been more like a long stint of being lost in the wilderness with no equipment rather than staying in the big city.

Feeding for most humans was a fairly safe and routine process. They kept sustenance readily at hand, be it in their own homes or in restaurants, but feeding for her, was a completely different story. She was a primal predator in a modern city, only instead of stalking down gazelle or antelope or any other lesser being, she preyed on humans, and human was one of the most dangerous things to hunt down, not only because they were mostly on the higher end of the intelligence spectrum, but because unlike the animal kingdom, she couldn't just slaughter her intended target then be on her merry way without consequence. She had to be delicate in a sense, leaving a trail of corpses was messy and too risky, with all the modern technology all she had to do was cough on someone and the cops would be knocking on her door asking questions.

Jesus, thinking about it that way Samara really would have been better off being born some sort of big cat or wolf.

His joke about being a saint, that tore another short chuckle from her chest, yeah Damien was a saint alright, the Patron Saint of Bullshit if anything, and she meant that all in the most loving way of course. Her eyes followed the fanny pack as it flew a good distance away and landed in a patch of dry earth. “Christ whoever brought a fucking fanny pack deserves whatever hell can bring upon them, blegh.” She mad a face at the offending thing before looking back at her dear little devil. Fanny packs were best left where they belonged, in the 90's with the rest of the world's most horrible fashion decisions.

“I was actually thinking about heading back to my site and grabbing another,” She gave her almost finished bottle a little swish for emphasis. “There won't be anything interesting playing for a few hours so I figured I'd get a good head start.” She finished the rest of her drink in one last sip, shrugging her shoulder a bit once she'd swallowed the small mouthful.

“Eh, I'm not really here for the people, just the experience I guess. It's better than spending another weekend cooped up in my apartment or prowling around the shitty bars around it.” she nodded her head in the direction of the city. “Why not change the scenery a little bit for a day or two?”

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jun 29 2014, 01:19 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

He only smirked at her when she commented about being able to take a punch. She had a point, though he'd never really seen her in action enough to know if she ever really got hit. He just saw a little bit on Halloween when she terrified that woman. Which, that payoff was pretty fucking sweet. Who would have thought people actually went outside wearing their Sunday best to a Halloween Party? Seriously, the look on his face when he took it to the pawn shop was one of complete and utter shock. Which, he started fishing in his pocket as he remembered, holding out a wad of cash. "I believe I owe you something, Sweets." Mark the date and time he actually lived up to his word.

Grinning, he only shrugged as she pointed out her thought to fanny-packs. "Hey, I can't help what other people think are fashionable. Or maybe they went for functionality? I really don't fucking know, nor do I really fucking care right about now, actually.," he added with a chuckle. Who was he to judge what others did? A little shit, actually, but that was besides the point. Flicking his gaze at her as she made a face towards the distasteful garment, he only grinned at her. There was that weird feeling again.

That damn feeling he only got around her and Kira.

Eyebrow raised, he grinned wider as he kept an eye on the bottle in her hand. "I thought you'd never ask." He wouldn't say no to some free beer. He'd make it up to her, it wouldn't be hard for him to pilfer more if they ran through it all. "That's a brilliant plan. There is more than meets the eye with you. I'm impressed."

Glancing back at the crowd who was completely unbeknownst to the two who were making plans to potentially fuck shit up, he turned his gaze back to the girl before him. "I'd think you sick if you were here for the people." Nodding silently he only agreed with her. Sometimes it really fucking sucked being stuck in the same place for hours at a time. Though, to be honest, he was use to traveling the streets of New York. Not having his own place to live. While it's been a little while since he got his own place, he still had trouble adjusting to it.

Taking a few steps past her, he turned on his heel and took a few more steps backwards. "You gonna lead me to la casa? Or do I have to play guessing games on which one's yours? 'Cause if that's the case I'll just take you to the beer tent and we'll take a cooler or two from them and just hide away somewhere." Though something in him actually wanted to get her back to her tent. He liked being with her, and while he wasn't one to judge on looks, he did like what he saw on her. Maybe summer wasn't too bad, letting him see girls in their short shorts, he thought as a smirk slipped over his face.

Tags: SAMARA| Words: 524|Outfit: TITLE| Notes: WOMAN

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Jul 12 2014, 05:44 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

WORDCOUNT: 728
For a moment she wasn't exactly sure why he was handing her a wad of money, having forgotten all about the woman she had terrorized on Halloween. When she finally remembered though, a gleeful smile played its way across her face. Oh that had been quite the fun time. Forcing images of crawling centipedes into the woman's brain, it was a new and fun way she had discovered to use her fear magic.

“Aww, thanks Beelz.” She winked at him and folded the money carefully before slipping it down beneath the elastic bad of the purple bandeau underneath her shredded tank top. No safer place for her hard earned money than nestled next to her boobs, a fact well known by most women. She dared not put anything of value in her back pockets, not with people like Damien lurking about. Not that she'd mind him making grabs at her ass, but that was a whole different matter entirely, and if thoughts like that kept popping into her head, she may just have to run off and hide somewhere, because sooner or later a blush was going to accompany one of those rather outlandish thoughts, and if that happened in front of her little devil, she'd surely just die of shame. She wasn't some sort of giggling virginal schoolgirl, blushing was something that was so far beneath her, her body may just as well forget how to do it altogether.

She nodded and grinned at his acceptance of her offer. It was getting a little boring wandering about by herself, and if she got hit on by one more fat guy in a wife beater, she made no guarantees about the safety of the general public while she unleashed her rage upon the unfortunate individual. No she definitely wasn't here for the people that was for sure, she didn't mind meeting people of course, she wasn't some kind of horribly anti-social hermit, but the people she actually wanted to interact with at this festival only made up about ten percent of the people that were currently attending. Right now it was a family focused event, children running about and screaming and having their tantrums, older people wandering about taking in all the sights and reminiscing about their lost youth. No, those are not the people she wanted to mingle with, she wanted the crowd that came out at night, the people closer to her own age with similar tastes as herself.

She followed him with her gaze as he walked past her, shifting her weight onto one leg and resting her free hand on her hip, wondering if he had a few errands to run before they started their little impromptu party. Upon his inquiry to the location of her tent, the devious grin reappeared on her face, and recalling how he had practically dragged her out of the mansion on Halloween night, her hand immediately sought out his. It was time to return the favor.

“Come on then, since you're so eager to get this party started.” She teased, sticking her tongue out a bit and laughing. Gripping his hand loosely she gave a little tug and started the trek to where she had set up. It was closer to the outskirts of the camping area, so she could have at least a shred of privacy. She hadn't been terribly concerned about peeping toms or the like, but there were likely less families camping where she had set up, and the last thing she wanted was to be woken up early in the morning by the sweet laughter of the little brats. Weaving her way through the crowd as smoothly as she could, she gave little care if she broke up a group or anything, and once she laid eyes on a garbage can she gave the empty beer bottle a toss and smirked when the satisfying sound of glass exploding erupted from the metal bin.

Soon enough they'd broken through the throng and were quickly approaching the less populated camping area, and once they had reached a gray and green four man tent she stopped and gave a little flourish of her free hand. “Voila! Chateau Samara, ain't it grand?” She let out a short laugh before releasing his hand and making quick work of unzipping the door.

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Oct 15 2014, 12:34 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

That strange feeling bubbled in his stomach as she smirked at him, causing his own to grin wider. There was something there. Something he really couldn't explain, and it bothered the flying fuck out of him. He hated not knowing how he was feeling, completely use to just being a one man know-it-all-show. But with the toss in of these two women, it made his head turn and his intestines twist about like worms crawling under one's skin.

Curious eyes, however, were betraying him as he followed her hand to her breasts, completely aware that she was watching him. He didn't give a shit, and to be honest, she was the one wearing hardly anything. So who was he to be punished for how she was dressing? It just made that unsettling feeling grow stronger.

He was unsure on whether or not the heat was increasing, or if he was just having a damn girl moment as he watched her cock her hips at him. Biting the inside of his cheek, he gave a small nod in the direction behind him before giving her another encouraging verbal push. "C'mon Sweetcheeks. We ain't got all day. 'Sides, that bottle of your's is looking pretty empty. Shame to leave a lady like you hanging high an dry." Her teasing remark caused him to grin, a flash of mischief in his eyes as her tongue flicked out at him.

When her hand found his though, his demeanor changed and he was suddenly blinking in confusion at the gesture, letting her tug him along for a few short steps before falling into a steady pace behind her. The hand she was holding felt cool, while the rest of him seemed to light on fire, the single meeting place nestling in the pit of his stomach. The fuck was this damn feeling, and how the fuck did he make it stop? An image of bare flesh passed before his vision as his darkening eyes caught sight of her ass in those short shorts of hers, causing him to lick at the corner of his mouth. Well, maybe a tumble with her wouldn't be too bad.

Passing through crowds, he could only glare at the bastards who thought to take offense to their chosen path. Though, he couldn't help but close his eyes on a couple occasions and vent his and their frustrations through a heavy exhale, the sound of rising voices and on one special group a scream as a punch was thrown. By the time they'd reached her tent, he felt much better, having pushed his aggravation out on others, which left him with a stupid satisfied grin upon as face when she showed off her tent.

Nodding in approval, he went to cross his arms over his chest when he realized she was still holding his hand. With a sudden rush, those unmasked feeling came rushing back and he could feel the agitation starting to grow. Fucking damn it all to a fucking bloody hell. "Grandest thing I've seen so far." Adjusting his stance, he parted his legs a bit so he could slouch, getting yet again another great view of her ass as she unzipped her tent, he could only furrow his brows in aggravation. Fucking short shorts. Fucking fine ass of hers.

"So what's a guy gotta do to get a beer around here?," he mused loudly in a somewhat mock annoyed tone. Maybe alcohol would make him feel better.

Tags: SAMARA| Words: 584 |Outfit: TITLE| Notes: fuckin' hormones

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Nov 7 2014, 09:03 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

WORDCOUNT: 678
The coolness of his hand was rather surprising, normally her own hands were cold in comparison to another persons, but she wouldn't be surprised if her hand felt hot compared to his. Well at least neither of them had sweaty palms, yuck.

She had noticed though, how his eyes followed her hand as she's stashed away the money he'd given her. Normally prying eyes like that never even phased her, she really held no modesty for her own body, that was obvious in the way she could flaunt it while she was out late at night trying to sustain herself on the delicious terror of the unsuspecting idiots that roamed the streets, but when she noticed him oggling her, she almost had to fight a rush of heat that tried to creep itself onto her cheeks. What the actual fuck. She knew she couldn't blame him, he was a man after all, and one of the main reason she dressed the way she did was to get attention, after all it was so much easier to get someone alone when they thought they were going to get laid.

She's never felt an urge like this before, she wanted to cover up, but she also wanted to flaunt what she had even more. Ugh, it was probably just the heat, never mind the fact that a set of goosebumps crawled their way up her spine at some of the rather impure thoughts that crossed her mind as she lead him through the crowds back to her tent.

Finally getting the door to her temporary home unzipped she kicked her sandals off, leaving them just inside the entrance of the tent as she entered. The last thing she wanted was dirt and sand all over her blankets, damn it she had to sleep here all weekend she wanted to be as comfortable as possible. She snickered at his comment about the grandeur of her lodgings. In all honesty it wasn't that different from her normal sleeping arrangements, only instead of a mattress, a thin foam pad covered in cloth served as the only thing separating her from the hardness of the ground. The mass of blankets and pillows that lay piled on top of and around the makeshift bed would make this weekend more than cozy. Dropping to her knees in front of the rather massive cooler that sit nestled in the back corner she flipped the lid haphazardly, hot caring that the piece of heavy plastic clattered as it fell to the ground, all she cared about was her booze and if anyone had dared to touch any of it while she had been away. A quick inventory reassured that none of it was missing.

“Well you could come in and quit yer bitchin'.” She smirked at him over her shoulder, digging to the bottom of the ice filled cooler with one hand. Sweet baby Jesus, if she could crawl into this icy chamber and curl up and never come out she would be in heaven. Thankfully the ice wasn't melting as rapidly as she thought it would, if she was lucky she wouldn't have to buy another bag until the following morning. Finally wrapping her fingers around the necks of two bottles she withdrew her arm from the sweet chill of the cooler. She reached out and offered a bottle to him, the glass already starting to sweat from being out of the ice

After replacing the lid to her cooler she scooched over so she was sitting on her mattress pad and proceeded to withdraw a knife from underneath one of her pillows, making quick work of the bottle cap, not caring that the scrap of metal went flying in some direction toward the opposite side of the tent. Without hesitation the bottle was brought to her lips and she just about moaned in satisfaction at the feel of cold liquid sliding down her throat.

“You're just here for the day then? What, roughing it in a tent for a weekend cramp your style Beelz?”

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jan 19 2015, 01:09 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

The satisfactory grin never once left his face as she bent over to open her tent, his mind racing with thoughts of what he could possibly do to that fine ass of hers as she all but waved it in front of him. He'd been in this position before, but damn was it different with the female before him. It was weird to him, knowing that he acted differently around Samara; but was it really that different? Was it because he was comfortable around her? That he didn't have to hide who he was because she was just as dark and twisted as he was?

Be it the heat, or the predicament he was in, he was growing fucking hot as his mind wandered. Shrugging his shoulders, his pack fell from his back and he practically kicked it closer to the entrance to the tent as he took no time in pulling the dark fabric of his tank from his upper half. The faint sting of a burn was his reward, instead of the much wanted drop in temperature he was looking for. His nose wrinkled at the feeling of his hair sticking to his now bare back, and it was in a moment like this when he thought oh so hard about hacking it all off. But the girls would complain. They liked it for some reason. Fuck if he knew why.

Her voice brought him back, and his eyes rolled as he knelled down at the entrance of the tent, his pack and shirt long since forgotten.

The inside was pretty much simple, though he wondered how she was able to survive inside with all that extra fabric from the blankets and pillows that were piled up in the middle. Maybe she sleeps naked. The thought caused a wicked grin to spread across his lips before he looked down to her bare feet, the grin dissipating when a thought dawned on him. "I've gotta take my fucking boots off, don't I?" His displeasure was obvious as a groan slipped passed his lips, but the clinking of bottles caused his eyes to dart up to the female before him. Ugh. "Fine."

Plopping down halfway in the tent, he hunched over his legs to mess with the eyelets of his boots, grumbling under his breath as to why he wore the damned things. This was just another reason he hated being out in this heat. At least when the sun was out. Everything was different at night.

Kicking one boot off, he paused as his head tilted back to look at Samara as her question floated in the air. A snort was his first reply as he brought his attention back to his other boot, letting it fall to the ground as his socks were followed next before flopping backwards into the tent, the lower half of him still hanging outside.

With a greedy hand, he reached for the cold bottle she offered, and he almost purred at the satisfaction of it against his skin. Raising his other arm, he grinned as she worked at the bottle cap with a knife. "Such a girl.," he commented as he twisted the cap off by placing the neck of the bottle in the bend of his elbow. The satisfying sound of the carbonation ringing in his ears as he let the cap fall to the floor of the tent was a reward as he carefully took a long swing in his position on the floor.

The sweet chill of the alcohol running down his throat caused a please "aaahhhh" to escape his lips as his eyes glanced up to the girl before him. "It was a last minute plan. Not to mention all my air conditioned hide outs were closed for this stupid thing. I figured I would at least work on making some extra money, ya know? Get some free beers while I was at it." Taking another swing from his bottle, he curled his free arm under his head as his legs stretched out. "'Sides, I got to run into you. So I guess it wasn't that bad."

Tags: SAMARA| Words: 694 |Outfit: TITLE| Notes: stuff

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Mar 4 2015, 03:07 AM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

WORDCOUNT: ###
The coolness of his hand was rather surprising, normally her own hands were cold in comparison to another persons, but she wouldn't be surprised if her hand felt hot compared to his. Well at least neither of them had sweaty palms, yuck.

Hell yes he was going to take off his boots before he came in her tent. She was glad she didn't have to verbally answer the ridiculous question, she didn't want sand and dirt all over her blankets. She was no priss by any means, but when your sleeping attire can be classified as 'scantily clad' at it's most modest, the last thing you wanted was to feel rough dirt rubbing against your skin as you struggled to fall asleep. She could have slapped him upside the head for his silliness, but his almost instant compliance with the unspoken rule settled the storm before it could even brew. Really, wearing those huge ass boots in the tent, really?

She was a little taken aback to see he was suddenly shirtless however. Luckily enough she was able to keep her cool and play it off like it hadn't affected her at all, though she was not very aware of how warm it was. Warm, duh! Of course, he took his shirt off because it was hotter than Satan's balls, ugh. She could have kicked herself for getting worked up at the sight of a shirtless man, she'd seen plenty of them, it really was no big deal, yet for some reason, Damien was different. She quickly swallowed the lump that had randomly developed in her throat and forces the squirming feeling in her stomach to settle itself with another mouthful of beer. She hoped that feeling wasn't the sign of some kind of flu, the last thing she needed was to have a stomach bug while stuck in a tent over the weekend.

She fell back into reality easily enough at his comment though, rolling her eyes and smirking. Oh he thought she was girly, that's cute. She would have whipped her own bottlecap at him in retalliation for his taunt, but it had been sent to the opposite side of the tent and she was not in the mood to go digging through blankets and camping equipment to find it, not in this heat. She rest the cool bottle against the side of her neck, pushing her hair out of the way with her opposite hand. It felt a lot better now that she was out of the direct sun, and she was thankful that she'd picked a rather shady spot for her tent, but it would still take a moment for her to really cool off.

"Well I'm glad I could be of assistance." She shifted so she was sitting crosslegged. "I have enough to drown a small army, and I plan on buying even more than that so, you've hit the jackpot today Beelz." She took her sunglasses from their perch atop her head and tossed them to her bedside, confident she wouldn't need them until later. Hopefully they wouldn't get lost in she mess. "Shit, I almost wish I had waited until later to drag my ass out here and get set up. An extra few hours of air conditioning would have been kind of nice now that you mention it. I had to get up at six in the goddamn morning to catch a bus out here, some serious bullshit."

Samara was not a morning person, this was a well known fact. She had tried and tried and looked all over for a way to the festival, but the only way she could manage was by bus, and the bus just happened to leave promptly at seven in the morning, so she bit the bullet and did what she had to do. Any other event she would have simply blown off or taken a chance with less reliable transportation, but it was different this time. This music festival called to her, and she just couldn't resist. Music was always something that she loved, the way you could lose yourself in it for hours, she just had to get this kind of experience under her belt.

Continuing her quest to get comfortable she haphazardly reached into the front of her bandeau and withdrew the wad of money Damien had previously given her. boobs were a wonderful temporary storage compartment but she didn't want to end up with papercuts on her chest.

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: May 4 2015, 12:08 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

From his position on the floor, he had a very clear view of the woman before him, and he felt a pleasing feeling growing inside of him. She was barely covered, and he knew that if he shifted the right way from where he was sitting, he could easily see up her short skirt. But that would've been rude, wouldn't it? Ah, what the hell did it matter?

The sight of her looking hot as she pressed the cold bottle to her neck and how the condensation rolled down her throat to her collarbone. That mattered. That had his attention. Another careful swig and he found his eyes locked on her as she took a minute to pleasure herself. Damn that was hot. Was she doing this on purpose? His brows furrowed as he continued to watch her, the lower part of his stomach churning as a heavy need clawed at his insides.

Quickly his eyes adverted from her when she shifted in her seat, his chance to get a good view blocked by her legs. Well that was ruined. He should have taken that chance. A chuckle slipped past his lips when she mentioned how lucky he was, and he only shrugged. "S'pose it seems that way, dun it?" Fuck yes he was lucky. He knew there had to be a good chunk of guys that would kill to be where he was at, which was hilarious. He wasn't sure why, but it was.

Taking another swig, he mentally rolled his eyes as she started to complain about how she had to be here early. "Well that's your own damn fault. No one held a gun to your head, now did they?" Fuck everything if anyone thought he was going to be up that early. Hell, he was probably just going to bed at that time. Why did everyone think the earlier you did something the better off you were? Crock of bullshit if you asked him. He was a Night Owl through and through, and no freaking Darkness or new world would take that from him.

She moved again, and his eyes found a resting spot on her chest as she pulled out the money he'd given her earlier. Why did he give it to her? That was a fucking good question. Since when was he honest in his own game? The thought caused him to exhale sharply through his nose. "You're welcome." There was a slight bitterness in his tone, but he drowned that down with another mouthful of beer, letting it settle on his tongue before swallowing. Maybe she'd have something stronger than this, 'cause he could feel the slight irritation brewing within him as he thought about how she made him feel different. Maybe he had something in his bag.

Pushing himself to his elbows, he quickly finished that last of his bottle before leaning outside of the tent, arms reaching for the heavy black pack that he'd left in the sun. It wasn't a smart thing of him to do, knowing full well that some of the oil pastels he'd kept on him would probably get too warm. Ah well. He could easily swipe some more. Sitting his bottle on the outside at the opening on the tent, he unzipped the first pouch and started to rummage through. Random Fireballs, broken pieces of chalk. There was a small pocket knife in the mists and he stared at it for a minute before shrugging and continuing his search. For someone who worked in a liquor store, you would've thought he'd swiped a couple smaller bottles.

With the first pouch proving no such luck, he went for the second pouch. Sitting right at the top, as if a beacon of hope, was a small bottle of whiskey. "Alright. That's promising." Pulling it out, he tossed it carelessly behind him. It would land on a shitton of blankets. Because Samara was a girl. He wasn't too worried about it. "Now what else are you hiding you son of a bitch." Continuing his quest, he found a half eaten bag of Flaming Cheetos, another small bottle of whiskey, and a half bottle of spiced rum. "Eh. It'll work. I guess."

Pulling his bag inside, he placed the other two bottles and the bag of snacks behind him as he once again leaned outside of the tent and unzipped the legs of his pants. Reason number one he wore these bitches. He could easily turn them into shorts if he wanted. Tossing the remainder of his legs upon his discarded shirt, he actually entered the tent fully, gesturing to his finding. "And here's my admission. I guess." He didn't have to share. Really, he didn't. Reaching for the bag of Cheetos, he hunched down in a bundle of blankets and nodded at her towards the cooler. "What's a guy gotta do to get another beer?" Stuffing his hand into the bag, he wasted no time in taking a handful of deliciousness and stuffing it in his mouth.

Maybe if his mouth was full he couldn't sound like a fucking retard.

Tags: SAMARA| Words: 858 |Outfit: TITLE| Notes: stuff

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Jun 16 2015, 09:42 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

WORDCOUNT: ###
She rolled her eyes a bit. No, no one had held a gun to her head, but she was still allowed to be displeased with how unforgiving the world could be. That thought alone nearly caused her to burst out laughing but thankfully she could hold herself back. She really had no right to say anything about how unfair the world was, she was a leading cause in making the place so miserable, and she really wouldn't have it any other way. People would always have fears and phobias, which meant she would always thrive. It was a win for her, and she all but smirked at the bitterness in his voice when she hid her money away. Oh it probably pained him to part with such a sum, she would be upset about it too, but hey, a deal was a deal, even if he only half way agreed to it when it was made.

She'd still have to find a way to make his honesty worth while. A bottle of nice booze, maybe some grub, maybe something a little more devious and a little less innocent. Before she could shoot a teasing comment calling him out on it though, he was up and digging around in his pack. Her eyebrow quirked with curiosity as she slowly shifted on all fours and leaned forward to see what he was doing. When a bottle of whiskey flew by her head and landed on a cushion of blankets her eyes lit anew, she didn't think hard liquor would be brought out until much later, but shit it was five o clock somewhere right, and judging by the way the light was shifting outside it was getting later in the day anyway, not that the whole rule of what time was appropriate to start drinking really mattered to her, but she knew the majority of the population followed it to a degree.

Humans and their weird social customs, but whatever.

Her grin widened when he produced more alcohol, and she dragged her gaze up from his bag to make eye contact with him. "Babe you can whatever you want if you keep bringing out presents like that." She smirked and backed away to grab him another beer from the cooler. This weekend was about to get ten times more interesting, well, at least this night was anyway. She doubted he was down to crash in her tent for the whole weekend just to give her some enjoyable drinking company. Like most men, he would probably take it as an invitation for a different kind of fun, not that she would be opposed to such, the sight of him with his shirt off and all that hair running down his back was delicious to say the least. The thoughts that raced through her head as she took a sip of her own drink were less than pure to say th least.

The thought made her stomach squirm in an odd way however. Usually she could take in the sight of a hot guy and appreciate it, then most likely either move on or go in for the kill, literally or figuratively depending on what kind of mood she was in. Damien though, he was causing some odd sensations to crop up, such as butterflies in her stomach and a lump in her throat, a fact that was slightly irritating, seeing as how she'd never experienced it before, but in true Samara fashion she brushed it off and marked it as nothing. Lust and attraction could do weird stuff to people, it was a lesson she learned early on in her time in New York City. That's all it was.

Totally all it was, no doubt about it. Psh.

He probably had other shit to do anyway, not everyone could be as financially irresponsible as Samara and get away with it. Then again, Damien had his own odd way of supplementing his income through less than legal sources. Withdrawing another frosty bottle from the recesses of the cooler she handed it off to him, settling back into her previous spot amongst the blankets and shooting him a wink.

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 10:47 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

As the sun was setting, lowering in it's position in the sky, the air around them seemed to grow hotter. But perhaps that factor had something to do with Samara wearing almost nothing and showing the curves she'd been blessed with. Or how he was a fucking idiot and always wore heavy clothes and fucking black. Or the thick, long hair that was starting to stick to his back. Maybe Samara knew how to work hair enough to get it off his back. Kira did, and there were too many long nights at the diner of her playing with his hair. Something that bothered him, but at the same time left him feeling better with life in general.

Until he went to brush it the next day and forgot about what had happened.

He only chuckled when she called him Babe and said he could do whatever if he kept bringing presents like that out. Maybe he should have swiped more, or drank less from the stash he had. But where was the fun in the last part of that train of thought? Ah well. Live and let live or whatever.

Nestled down in his little pile of blankets, he felt slightly exposed around the dark-haired girl. He'd never showed this much skin when he was around her, though why would that really matter? Stuffing more Cheetos in his mouth, he didn't care how his tongue burned with the sensation of the powder heat from hell. He just knew he didn't want to think about the shit his mind was thinking of when he thought of her. It was weird and out of place and something that he probably shouldn't have been thinking about. At least not with her. She wasn't like the other girls he knew; which in all honesty was few. Kira was simple. Innocent. Shock was. Well, that bitch was human anyways. At least not in Damien's mind. Then there was Samara.

Dark, mysterious. Well shaped and surrounded by a darkness that seemed to pull him in. The thought caused him to choke on his food, a fist coming to quickly beat on his chest before he managed to swallow the wad that was lodge in his throat. "Fu-fucking shit...," he wheezed as he reached out for the fresh bottle.

The condensation made his hands slick, and he didn't care as he popped the cap off with his elbow again. Chugging the bottle down, he focused on washing his mouth out after his brain decided to think like a normal person. Fucking dick. What a damn sight he had to be, choking on his food for no apparent reason and sucking her beer down like an idiot. Someone just shoot him now. Even with the wink she shot his way, he felt like a fucking fool and wanted nothing more than to be able to slink away into the shadows and flee.

But why?

What was there about this damn girl that made him feel this way? That made him feel less like his spooky self and more human? The thought caused his brows to wrinkle as he stuffed another mouthful and held the bag out for her. The sound of the crinkling bag was a distraction as he stared down at the bottles that were still resting in the middle of the tent. Would it be a bad idea to get started on those? Mixing beer and liquor was a bad idea, one that he fully endorsed when he would troll the patrons of the bars, but maybe getting that fucked up wouldn't be that bad of an idea right now.

So much for not seeming like a fucking retard with his mouth full.

Tags: SAMARA| Words: 625 |Outfit: TITLE| Notes: awkward

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.