New Poll

i scream you scream, OPEN
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Jun 27 2014, 04:00 PM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

.tab1{ opacity:0; width: 105px; height: 30px; overflow: auto; font-family: courier; font-size: 11px; color: #C4C4C4; background-color: #404553; padding: 10px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .9s linear; -o-transition: opacity .9s linear; z-index: 1; } .tab1:hover { opacity: .99 } and I heard 'em saynothings ever promised tomorrow todayIf there was one thing Lin couldn't do without, it was cold ice cream on a warm day. She'd been standing in this line for what felt like ages, but in reality was only seven or so minutes, according to her phone. It seemed everyone else had the same idea she had, at the same time of course. The little ice cream station stood like a beacon of hope for the masses amidst the sun and all of its evils of heat and burny-ness. Lin knew what she wanted long before it was even her turn, she'd had ample time to examine the selections over and over, and right now, her best and most scrumptious option was the Crunchy Munchy Peanut Butter in a large waffle cone. Oh the picture looked absolutely delicious, thick ribbons of peanut butter, copious amounts of chocolate covered peanuts, all swirled into a rich vanilla ice cream base, hell yes that's what she wanted.When it was finally her turn to order she did so with such gusto she surprised herself, she wasn't entirely sure she'd been capable of that level of excitement when nearly suffering from heat exhaustion. Sure she had a large bottle of still ice cold water in her purse but, sometimes water just didn't have that cooling and soothing effect that ice cream had. As she side stepped out of the way with her cone of deliciousness in hand she took a hearty lick of the cold treat and nearly died of happiness at that point. What more could she want out of life? Good music, good crowd, good weather, good ice cream, she had it pretty much made, if only she had good company as well. She tried luring some of her friends out today, with promises of free lunch and even a free ride, but alas, no one took the offer, and she was met with 'maybe tomorrow' and 'I might meet you out there later'. Asshat party poopers anyway.She hadn't been brave enough to want to camp out, deciding just driving here each day would be a better option for her, as she was in serious lack of camping gear and really didn't know anyone with such equipment, her social circle really didn't consist of the outdoorsy variety of people. She knew they couldn't resist a good party though, they would be out later at night, when the drinks were stronger and the activities a little wilder. This early in the day things were still too 'family-friendly' for some people, and the sun was still blazing in its full glory, curse the life-sustaining energy source.Heading away from the crowded ice cream stand was a bit more hazardous than coming toward it, having to essentially swim against a current of people flocking toward the promise of cold dairy based refreshment. Ducking and weaving between people was getting tiring quick, and for a moment she thought she would never escape the commotion, but another few precious feet and she was free of the crowd and a safe distance away. Taking another long lick from her slowly dripping cone she took a look around to see what other activities were available for her to enjoy. She was about to begin her wandering again until she was bumped from behind, rather forcefully, causing her face to dive into the bitingly cold cream she still held to her mouth.Her head jerked back out of the ice cream almost immediately, but she could tell that the tip of her nose and her lips were covered in vanilla streaked with peanut butter. Well it could have been so much worse she supposed, but even still, she turned to look over her shoulder a defeated 'oh my God, why' look upon her face, to see if the person who bumped her was still standing there as her free hand dived into her purse to try and find some sort of napkin.“You okay back there? Didn't hurt yourself did you?” TAG: open! WORDS: 674 NOTES: outfiiit ♔ nickdiazfan
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Jul 3 2014, 01:16 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

SQUIRRELS WANNA HAVE FUN

In the beginning, Hazel was hesitant to come to the festival. Worried that leaving her shop on an event such as this would lose her some business. Would leave faithful customers stranded and unable to get their Just Desserts. But with Fiona and Itzel's assurance, she decided that one day couldn't be too bad. They had, after all, gone through a lot of doughnut orders for the first day of the festival. Each of the customers asking for a small stack of cards to hand out while they were there. So hopefully, hopefully, there would be a line so long out of her store that it would have her and her girl's on their toes the entire shift.

Though, the more she bounced around with the crowd of people, the more she was actually happy to have gotten out. She hadn't really done anything like this since Halloween, and with Mia and Itzel's words replying in the back of her mind, she knew that maybe it would be time. She really did overwork herself sometimes, but that was only because she truly enjoyed what she did. She loved making people happy. Loved seeing their faces light up when they just that just right taste they'd been craving off their mind. Especially when small children come through and get their free cookie.

Smiles and laughs were what made Hazel's day. She couldn't help it.

Laughing loudly as she followed the flow of the crowd, she should have watched where she was going. It hard though, especially when moving with such a large crowd, to not be able to control where you're just a small little thing in a large mass of bodies. As it was, Hazel couldn't quite control herself as they moved this way and that. There comes a point, it seems, when even Hazel needed to be free. To breath her own air and find a stand with water. Struggling against the crowd, she started to find the outside world closer.

Inch by inch she pushed through, squeaking when someone pushed into her, stumbling over a tripped body. She'd apologized once. Twice. The closer she was getting to the edge, the more she was apologizing. Especially when she finally broke free. Throwing her arms up in the air, she cried out in satisfaction. That satisfaction was short lived, however, when another person's elbow found her rib cage. Crying out, she stumbled backwards, and found her back coming roughly in contact with another person's back.

The force of the jab and the air that was knocked from her lungs as back's collided had Hazel stumbling before she promptly fell flat on her rear, arm clutched to the side as a stitch started to form from the impact. Squeezing her eyes shut she bowed her head to keep the distressed cry in her throat. That. Really. Hurt!

A woman's concerned voice met her ears, and slowly she lifted her head up, craning her neck back to blink large, hazel eyes at the black-haired girl who had ice cream covering her face. Oh gosh! She'd made her fall into her ice cream! That was terrible! "S-ssorry!" Her voice was weak, but still at a higher pitch than normal. Ugh her side hurt so much! "F-fine! I'm fine! Ugh... sort of." Her head fell back down and she breathed in deep, trying to sort the stitch out.

Some boys take a beautiful squirrel And hide her away from the rest of the world I want to be the one to walk in the sun Oh squirrels they want to have fun! Oh squirrels just want to have That's all they really want Some fun When the working day is done- oh squirrels They wanna have fun!
-------------------------------------------
Tags: LIN| Words: 569|Outfit: TITLE| Notes: SORRY!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
*saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam*
PMEmailAIM
^
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 01:03 AM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

.tab1{ opacity:0; width: 105px; height: 30px; overflow: auto; font-family: courier; font-size: 11px; color: #C4C4C4; background-color: #404553; padding: 10px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .9s linear; -o-transition: opacity .9s linear; z-index: 1; } .tab1:hover { opacity: .99 } and I heard 'em saynothings ever promised tomorrow todayNormally she would have just flown off the handle immediately and started chewing out whoever the offending person happened to be, but whether it was the beautiful weather or the great mood Lin already happened to be in, but she had actually taken the time to see what the problem was before putting her bitch panties on, and she was glad she did. It wasn't some delinquent or some stupid drunk messing around but an ordinary looking person, flat on her ass unfortunately. She wondered how such a minor, albeit sharp and abrupt bump could have grounded a person in such a manner, but she didn't have much opportunity to ponder it before seeing the look on the girl's face.Oh no, the poor girl looked pained. Lin's back still throbbed with being hit so suddenly, but she was sure within a few minutes time it would feel alright, then again Lin was still on her own two feet too. Frantically pulling a tissue out of her purse she hurriedly wiped her face of the delicious creamy treat and turned to look at the redhead fully. The poor girl looked absolutely miserable and strapped for breath, holy crap maybe Lin had gotten the easier part of this happy accident if all that was going to happen was a sore back.The way the girl held her side spoke volumes though, she must have hit just the right rib and and ended up worse for wear. What horrible luck.“Oh no hun here let me....” She looked around a moment and tossed the used tissue into the nearest trashcan. Damn she should have been a basketball star, that was the best damn rim shot she'd seen in a long time, and she didn't dare be a littler bug, she'd seen the ugliest things that could happen due to pollution. She wouldn't contribute to the near death of some poor spirit, even if they didn't exist in this world, she felt like she could do some good by staying clean. Whipping back around to face her fallen comrade she looked down at her, bending at the waist a little. “It's okay girl, deep breaths.” She held her free hand out to the redhead, bracing her feet against the ground to prepare herself for the task of pulling her up. She didn't look like she weighed much but it was better to be safe rather than have her pull Lin down on top of her and make a holy mess of everything just because Lin failed to take the proper steps and keep physics in mind. TAG: open! WORDS: 674 NOTES: outfiiit ♔ nickdiazfan
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Oct 7 2014, 12:02 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

SQUIRRELS WANNA HAVE FUN

The pain that shot through her side didn't seem to be making an attempt to end any time soon, and as the woman focused on cleaning herself up, she focused on trying to ease the pain. When she came out to the festival, she wasn't planning on injuring herself, let alone another person. The goal was to just have fun. Listen to some music, and maybe get some inspiration for something new at the shop. Not get an elbow to her side and have the air knocked from her lungs as she silently pleaded for the pain to cease.

If that was the case, she would have just stayed in the safety of her shop.

A voice reached her ears over the crying of the crowd, and she blinked the light back into her vision as she lifted her head once again to see the woman's face staring down at her. A pout formed at her lips as she remembered how she'd bumped her into her ice cream, and in that moment she just wanted to climb up a tree and cry. She wasn't one to cause problems, let alone be the reason for something such as this. She would much rather fix the situation or soothe ruffled fur with a cookie or a cupcake.

Another apology passed her lips as the girl offered her hand, and as Hazel gave her side another forceful squeeze, she clenched her teeth as she reached out and took the woman's hand. A hiss escaped her pursed lips as she was pulled to her feet, and she staggered to the left a little as her footing tried to balance her out in her slightly hunched position.

"T-thank you. Ah." Gingerly she started to rub at her side, wincing a bit as it was still tender to the touch. "I was just tr-trying to get out of the crowd to get some water. I honestly didn't mean to bump into you!" Turning her gaze towards the black-haired woman her hazel eyes held all of her concern and worry as she looked her over, hoping she hadn't hurt the girl. "Are you alright? I didn't ruin your ice cream, did I?" She would have felt terrible knowing she was the cause of another's misfortune. Especially to something so refreshing in this warm weather. She wouldn't be able to forgive herself for tarnishing something so delicious.

Some boys take a beautiful squirrel And hide her away from the rest of the world I want to be the one to walk in the sun Oh squirrels they want to have fun! Oh squirrels just want to have That's all they really want Some fun When the working day is done- oh squirrels They wanna have fun!
Tags: LIN| Words: 402|Outfit: TITLE| Notes: SORRY!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 01:51 AM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

.tab1{ opacity:0; width: 105px; height: 30px; overflow: auto; font-family: courier; font-size: 11px; color: #C4C4C4; background-color: #404553; padding: 10px; -webkit-transition: opacity .6s linear; -moz-transition: opacity .9s linear; -o-transition: opacity .9s linear; z-index: 1; } .tab1:hover { opacity: .99 } and I heard 'em saynothings ever promised tomorrow todayBracing herself she hoisted the woman back to her feet, happy that the action didn't require both hands, she'd hate to have to risk dropping her ice cream. Whatever knocked this poor chick in the ribs must have really got her good, the way she held her side and grimaced. "No problem hun, don't sweat it, accidents happen." It was almost comical the way she was apologizing so much, it reminded her a little bit of Sen. Lord knows that girl would spazz about anything and everything if given the opportunity. She took a lick of her ice cream as the sweet treat was mentioned. "No no, it's all good, don't worry about me, I'm more worried about you, I think you got the worst part of our little collision lady." Lin used her free hand to start digging around in her large purse, her brow furrowing as she continued to search through the bag as she spoke. "Really the worst thing you did was scare me, I thought someone was jumping me for a second." She chuchled lightly as she found what she was looking for, her still unopened bottle of water. Pulling it from the depths of the void that was her purse she held it out tentatively to the pained redhead. "Here you go hun, get a few sips in you and see if it helps with that stitch." Lin wasn't sure if she woman would take it or not, this day and age people were so suspicious of each other she wouldn't be surprised if her offer was flat out declined for safety reasons alone. 'Don't take anything from strangers' was the mantra of this city, but a little kindness never killed anyone, not intentionally anyway, and besides, Lin wasn't exactly smart enough to figure out how to screw someone over with a simple bottle of water, not that that was common knowledge or anything."Once you're up for walking we'll find a picnic table or something, I'd feel terrible if I just left you then found out you collapsed or something." That would be the best thing for her conscience, become a human wall and cause someone severe medical distress. "I'm Lin, what can I call you hun?" TAG: open! WORDS: NOTES: outfiiit ♔ nickdiazfan
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Nov 8 2014, 09:57 AM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

SQUIRRELS WANNA HAVE FUN

In her frantic attempts to keep the stitch in her side of getting worse, Hazel couldn't help the floodgates that opened and tried to drown the other woman in apologizes. She was a nice person, sometimes a bit too nice as some of her customers would mention, but she couldn't help it. It's just who she was.

She was carefree and happy. It was what helped make her, well, HER. Who wanted to go to a bakery with a mean owner? With someone who didn't think of their customers first and only wanted to do what they did for the money? Besides, she was fairly certain that the objects in question wouldn't taste as good, and would leave the customers feeling bad about their purchase. Hazel couldn't do that. If she wasn't bubbly and cheerful, or at least caring of other's well being, then she had to be sick.

Blinking hazel eyes at the woman as she attempted to assure Hazel that she was ok, a smile blossomed on her face. Good. She hadn't done any damage to the girl. She'd feel terrible knowing she'd ruined the girl's day, or even her entire music festival experience. Then that would lead to Hazel finding her again and giving her free samples of practically everything in the store in a frantic attempt to make sure she wasn't on bad terms with this woman. Even if she had no idea who she was.

Rubbing her fingers at the tender spot, Hazel turned her head back to the crowd and gave her version of an attempted glare, wondering if the guy who'd elbowed her had even noticed he'd hit anything. It seemed that no one else had been bothered by her misfortune, save for this woman, and it caused Hazel to sigh a little before she turned her attention back to the dark-haired girl before her, blinking in shock as she held out a bottle of water. "Oh, um- thank you!" Reaching out with her free hand, she accepted the bottle, feeling pleased with how this was turning out.

Inhaling deeply, she slowly stretched herself into a more proper standing position, teeth digging into her lower lip as the muscles twitched violently under her hand. Oh this wasn't any fun. No fun at all. Exhaling slowly, she swallowed back the still slightly pulsing tinge of pain before using both hands to open the bottle, most grateful to the hydration that was coating her tongue as she took a small sip. "Oh thank you, really. It does help a bit, actually." Smiling brightly at the woman, she nodded her head in assurance.

"I wouldn't object to that in the least bit." A light laugh escaped her lips as she gave her head a small shake. "I won't collapse, though I wouldn't put it past getting trampled...." Eying the crowd cautiously, she edged a bit closer to the woman, now named Lin from her introduction. "Hazel," she started, turning her full attention back to her new companion. "Again, thank you, and I'm still sorry for bumping into you."

Tags: LIN| Words: 516|Outfit: TITLE| Notes: SORRY!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.