Add Reply
New Poll

Can't {dream} Without YOU:., Chase//Stephawifey
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Oct 12 2014, 02:13 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

You are the better part of me
I don't wanna live this life without you I don't wanna spend the night without you I don't wanna know what it's like I can't dream without you I can't dream without you - - -

The weight of the small box residing in the ginger's hands kept him grounded as he paced around the small apartment that had turned into his nest with his boyfriend. Almost a year had passed since he accepted the offer to move in with the blond, and each passing day was a constant reminder of the feelings he felt towards the other male. Chase made him happy. Made him feel completely at ease with the world around him, and allowed him to feel better about himself. The blond was a missing link to the hole in Theo's heart, and he wasn't about to let him slip away.

Human traditions were still confusing to the ginger, considering he was use to a simpler time. Presents weren't needed to show affection. There wasn't a reason to let another have something to prove they were claimed, unless collars counted; which Theo highly supposed Chase wouldn't approve of. Neither of them were animals, unless Theo was on the other side of the Portal anyways.

A shiver ran down his spine at the thought of the Portal, knowing full well that Copper was just on the other side. Waiting. Watching. As much as it pained him, he wasn't about to cross over any time soon. The thought of just leaving his past behind grew stronger with each passing day of that faithful reunion with his once best friend. If he forgot about the Portal, he wouldn't have to worry about explaining to Chase that he was actually a fox. Wouldn't have to worry about making excuses as to why he would be gone for hours on end with no reception on his phone. He could focus souly on his life with his boyfriend. On the life he was hoping to set fully in stone as shaking fingers turned the box this way and that in his hand.

He wasn't entirely sure how to give the ring to the other male, so use to being in the "female" position of their relationship, Theo was at a loss. He couldn't go all out like Chase normally did, but he also couldn't nonchalantly toss the box to the blond, much like the invitation to move in was presented to him.

No. He wasn't like Chase. He didn't know how to make a show like the blond did. His way had to be special. Meaningful.

Which was why he'd held off on giving the ring to him on their anniversary. Chase's birthday. He wanted to wait on the right moment. When the weather was at it's peak. When the two of them were at a pleasant point in their week. At least, that was the plan before he discovered the worn collar in his boyfriend's sock drawer. He hadn't meant to stumble upon such a casual item, but as he was putting the laundry away, his hand brushed against the familiar feel of leather, causing what little color was in his face to drain into the black hole that had formed in his stomach.

That was a week ago.

Running a hand through his hair, the ginger knew he had to act fast. His mind was far to lost to properly think, confused on what he thought was long lost suspicions of his blond knight in shining armor being his blood hound best friend. He thought he'd managed to push those feelings into the vast emptiness of his lock back, tucked away in the back of his consciousness as he focused on being happy with the blond, but with that small dog tag reading: Copper, those thoughts came flooding back to the forefront of his mind.

Pulling his phone out, he quickly shot the blond a text, asking him to meet him at their spot in the park when he got off work. Letting him know that there was a surprise waiting on him, Theo thought for a long moment on whether or not to let Red come with him, wondering if he could keep his mind off the small collar in the drawer with her around,when in all actuality he knew he would end up bringing it up. So with a reluctant scratch between her ears, he gave her a treat and slipped out from the comfort of their apartment and made his way towards the park, his nerves on edge with his hands dug deep in his pockets, the rings held tightly in his nervous grip.

Chase // Outfit // 746 // He's so nervous :c // Rings

CREDIT TO JADE AT CAUTION

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Oct 27 2014, 12:10 AM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Tag: Solar/Dora As far as he was concerned, his life couldn’t be better, he couldn’t be happier. Sure, there were things that if he could, he would change, but who in their life didn’t? As a whole, Chase could confidently, with a smile on his face, admit that life was perfect. He couldn’t have asked for a better turn out to what years ago, seemed like a bad situation. It had been a darker time then, literally and figuratively, and he hadn’t been in a good place. His mind and heart had been plagued with hate and malice, and all he longed for was the sweet taste of revenge. But the times had changed, he had sorted out the demons in his closet and put an end to those feelings. There would always be some piece of him lingering in the past, but the future was what he lived for these days. A happy future, tucked away in his apartment with his boyfriend and his dog. It amused him to think that when he first crossed over he had hated what he had been turned in to. Sure, he loved his master and would always be loyal up until the very last breath of his life, but being a human had not been something he thought about. He loved being a bloodhound, a right good hunting dog as Slade had told him. But the portal had changed him so he could live in New York properly, but he had been trapped in the skin of man. The heart in his chest was that of a dog’s and for a while he had clung to that. But these days, it couldn’t be further from the truth. Chase loved being a human, and it seemed more so than ever, that was what he had become. The double life he lived seemed to vanish slowly before his eyes. After the last trek in the animated world where he met up with Tod, where he had made his peace with the bad situation, Chase had loosened his grip on that world. His home had been lost, and there was no telling for how much longer it would remain so. Chief and Slade were gone… Tod was dead to him… there was nothing left for him. His life was in New York. His life was with his boyfriend whom he loved, who he couldn’t wait to come home to at night, to crawl into bed with and cuddle until they fell asleep, to laugh and to cry and to wallow and to generally just be happy with. He didn’t need that world any more. And while Chase had determined he would never let that piece of him go, he had also realized it wasn’t important to latch on to anymore. He was no longer Copper pretending to be Chase Cooper, but truly Chase. The buzzing of his phone in his pocket caught him off guard as he was wiping down the butcher’s block in the back. The day had been slow since he had arrived at the ass crack of dawn to open the store, the hours ticking by painfully slow. Each time he had thought maybe he was closer to tasting the sweet taste of freedom, he would be met with dreadful sinking feeling in his stomach when he saw only five minutes had passed. It wasn’t like he had anything big planned, when he got off he had every intention of ordering Chinese, and maybe a Pizza because he was extra puckish, and going home for a lazy night in. But that was so much better than the torture of work. But the message was a welcomed distraction, a smile curling to his lips when he saw it was Dora. And suddenly, the time couldn’t pass fast enough. The nonchalant plans in his head suddenly were replaced with a date in the park with his boyfriend, and all he wanted to do was abandon ship. Suddenly he felt anxious and closed in in the tiny butcher shop, and all he could do was methodically wipe down the front glass, or the counter, or sweep the floor, to keep himself from going crazy. He had no idea what Theo had in store for him, only the promise of a surprise as a clue. Chase was sure with enough pestering through text messages he could get the ginger to cave, but where was the fun in that? His partner rarely had a chance or an idea on how to surprise him, Chase had always been the one to pull one over on him, so why not let his princess have some fun? With a cry of happiness when his replacement walked through the door, Chase all but threw his apron and chef coat on the back hook and ran from the establishment. There were a few words exchanged, his manager entertained by his eagerness, and happy just as well for the surprise Chase would receive, but that and the jog to the park was all that separated him from his boyfriend. The idle thought to stop home and change crossed his mind, his white muscle shirt and checkered chef pants hardly considered casual wear, but Theo knew he was coming from work. He knew what to expect. His feet knew where to go without him consciously needing to navigate, and in no time he was headed toward their spot. With fondness he remembered when he had asked Theo there just after his birthday, questioning the state of their relationship. It seemed like years ago that had happened… and while it had been roughly two, he felt like he had been with Theo longer. It just felt right between the two of them, he loved him, and it was perfect. Nothing could change that. Or well, so he thought. But ignorance was bliss, and the dog collar in his sock drawer had all but completely slipped his mind. When he was close enough, he waved the boy down, jogging the rest of the distance to meet him under their tree. His cheeks were red from the wind and the endurance, his breath ever so slightly heavy as he stopped, but that didn’t stop him from stealing a kiss from the ginger. It was quick, a hand gently touching his cheek for a fleeting moment, before he pulled away. Laughing, he raised a brow, unable to hide the excitement on his face. “This better be good Dora, I had plans to order some Chinese and get a pizza tonight.” he teased playfully. thanks bby ♥
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Dec 30 2014, 03:05 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

You are the better part of me
I don't wanna live this life without you I don't wanna spend the night without you I don't wanna know what it's like I can't dream without you I can't dream without you - - -

He didn't have to wait long, no more than reaching their tree before a sudden movement from the corner of his eye caught his attention. His stomach was overcome with the mixed emotions of joy and nerves, as the blond filled his vision, even if he couldn't contain the chuckle from Chase's checkered work pants. It was to be expected though, Theo knew Chase wouldn't bother running back home then coming all the way to the park. Especially not when there was something as tempting as a surprise from him. After all, he was the one who suggested he meet him at the park after work. So for now, he would let the blond slide, even though he was still going to tease him for the way he looked.

"Someone must have been excited," he started before their lips met, a pleasant exhale escaping his lips as the blond's hand came to rest upon his cheek. No matter how many time they did this, it would still feel like their first kiss. It was just how Chase made him feel, and that was one of the many reasons he wanted to give him, HIS boyfriend, the rings that resided in his pocket. "Chinese and a pizza? Were you planning a party without me?" He gave a pout before the smile spread across his face. "You know I wouldn't pull you away from the promise of food if it wasn't for something good. You should know this by now."

Rolling his shoulders, he nodded with his head to the tree, taking the few short steps before he knelt down, situating himself before letting his rear make contact with the ground below him. Casually patting the spot beside him, he watched the blond with admiring eyes. "You seem cleaner than normal, and there isn't the usual scent of raw meat on you. Take it work was slow?" Then that meant he was stuck stewing with the news of a surprise for that long with nothing to do. That wasn't Theo's fault.

Stretching back against the tree, he folded his arms behind his head as his feet sprawled out before him. "It's a pretty nice day out, wouldn't you say? Fairly decent weather we're having." The corners of his mouth twitched with the threat of a grin spreading across his lips as he tried to keep it as casual and lighthearted as possible. He couldn't give in that easily. Maybe he'd be able to get Chase to say please.

Now that he actually had Chase here, he was at a complete loss on how to actually deliver the gift to him. He could get down on a knee, but he was certain those were only for marriage proposals. That was too great a leap for them, even if it seemed so natural to him. Maybe he should have looked in a little harder when he first started thinking about getting a promise ring. Mainly on the "how to deliver" aspect of it, instead of just leaving the blond hanging as he floundered over what to do. "You remember our first meeting here, don't you?" Maybe getting him to reminiscence would help.

Chase // Outfit // 531 // SORRY IT'S LATE! // Rings

CREDIT TO JADE AT CAUTION

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
chase orion cooper
 Posted: Jan 24 2015, 12:21 AM
>
chase orion cooper
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Tag: Solar/Dora There was nothing more natural to him than being with his boyfriend, than spending time with him—afternoons sleeping in sunspots on their living room floor, nights laying on the couch watching movies and eating Chinese—but wasn’t natural was how their roles had been reversed. From the beginning of their relationship he had always been the free spirit, teasing him at every twist and turn. Theo had been the victim of his many, many times and that how just how Chase liked it. He liked having all these mischievous ideas in his head, concocting a plan, and springing it on his boyfriend with little warning. He liked the way his face would either blush or pale and his blue eyes would look at him with confusion and questioning. He liked how eager the boy got when Chase teased him with hints and clues, but never gave anything away. But now, the shoe was on the other foot and their roles were reserved. Blue eyes deadpanning as the boy commented on how excited he must have been to not even go change, he folded his arms over his chest. It was like Theo was waving a bone in front of his face after starving him for a night. This little surprise was a juicy, succulent bone he couldn’t wait to wrap his teeth around and gnaw on. How could he not be excited? How could he not be anxious to see what his ginger princess had cooked up for him? Though, as much as he wanted to bite down in to that savory piece of delicious surprise Theo had for him, there was a deeper part of him that didn’t want to give his boyfriend that satisfaction of knowing what he had done. Half the fun of his entire spur of the moment surprises was the satisfaction he got from Theo’s reaction. It was fun and delightful and oh so delicious. Surely that was what Theo was aiming for when he sent the message to begin with. He wanted to rile Chase up, get to taste what it was like to have an eager puppy pawing at his legs, and to know how it felt to hold that power. And even though Chase knew he wanted to know what the boy was hiding, even though he wanted to paw and whimper at him until he relinquished the details, he wanted to be that annoying, obstinate pest that Theo knew him to be. It would be tough, but Chase was up for that challenge. Besides, there was fun to be had in denying his boyfriend that feeling. Watching him squirm would be great. With a smile on his face he plopped down next to Theo, rubbing his shoulder against his boyfriend’s as he situated his back against the their tree. Slowly bringing his knees up, he draped his arms leisurely over them, shrugging his shoulders with ease. “You know how much I can eat alone. That’s just a snack.” he chuckled, flashing the boy a smile and wiggling his eyebrows. It really should come as no surprise to Theo anymore how much he could put away. Surely the ginger had witnessed the great Chinese Food Fiasco of 2014 when he gorged himself so full of lo mein noodles and kung pao chicken that he had been laid up on the couch for two days nursing a stomach ache. One pizza and some take out was hardly anything. A smug smirk curled to Chase’s lips when he realized the game that The was playing with him. He had brought up the surprise as a way to wet his appetite, a ploy that was cliché but very much effective, but then as if to seem innocent baited him with small talk. He could tell what Theo wanted him to do, knew that the ginger wanted him to try and coerce the information from him with little pleas and tugs on his sleeve. But Chase was going to do none of that, even though he wanted to nag the boy until he spilled the beans. There was a plus to knowing how this sort of thing worked, he already knew all the moves and precisely how to counter them. His blue eyes flashed with mischief as he eyed Theo, silently telling him that he wasn’t going to play along with this game, before he looked back at the park. “The weather really is nice out… The sun is warm but the wind is brisk. The air has a nice smell to it too. I’ve always liked the smell of fall.” he admitted, playing along with the small talk. Through the corner of his eye he could see his boyfriend fighting back a smile, and Chase couldn’t help but chuckle, shaking his head. How long would they be going back and fourth before he earned his present? The boy couldn’t possibly think he would beg for it. He might be a dog but he was beyond settling. With a sigh, he leaned his head gently against Theo’s, quietly listening to him breath, to the wildlife around them, comfortable in the silence despite eager and anxious for what the boy had in store for him. Finally, Theo spoke up, his voice less teasing now and more genuine. Chase felt his brows furrow and he looked over to Theo questioningly. “Of course I remember. That was a turning point for us.” he laughed easily, smiling to his boyfriend before placing a quick kiss on his cheek. So much had happened between them since then that it was hard to believe they had almost been together two years. They were the best two years of his life, though that wasn’t saying much… his life before New York was short… Still though… Theo was the shining beacon in all of the darkness. He was so grateful. Laughing again, lifting an arm from his knee and gently wrapping it around the male’s shoulder he raised another brow. “Why… don’t tell me you forget Dora.” he teased, turning his head to face him and rubbing his nose in the male’s cheek. thanks bby ♥
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.