Add Reply
New Poll

let's make a [memory], .08 - blair mari grimshaw
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Feb 18 2015, 10:30 PM
45 POSTS
5'9
You know, you could stay forever, if you want to. There's one tiny thing we have to do first...
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

all the menfolk
enough words
the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

Her lips were pursed as she stared at her own reflection in her compact mirror, making sure that her lipstick, shade vindictive red, was on point. As embarrassing as it was to actually be seen participating in a speed dating event, it would be much worse to have lipstick smeared on her chin or smudged on her teeth. That would be a great first impression, right?
She rolled her eyes disdainfully as she leaned back in her chair, crossing her legs like a lady as she smoothed out the front of her dress. Why she had even bothered to go was a mystery even to her, but yet there she was. One of her coworkers had been oh so kind as to mention, for what felt like the millionth time, that Blair was "not getting any younger". The well-meaning older woman had smiled graciously at her as she had held out the pamphlet to her, promising that at least this Valentine's Day she would not be alone.

Perhaps it was defiance, or some stupid challenge to herself, but Blair had taken the pamphlet with a grain of salt, signed herself up, and had proceeded to spend the early hours of the day getting dolled up. The dress she wore, vintage in style, had been clean pressed the day before. The white heels new, and shined til they were nearly reflective. Her hair had been curled so that she had the tousled locks of some haughty model, and her makeup was stunning, as was the woman who wore it. She was a show stopper, at least in her opinion; which of these men who had come to this...lonely hearts thing...who of them could deny that?

"I'm Blair. Pleasure to meet you" she said as her first victim came her way. She smiled encouragingly at him, though she still hadn't completely convinced herself that this would be fun.

PM
^
william cornelius mcfly
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 08:36 PM
>
william cornelius mcfly
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

.all {width: 490px; height: 410px;} .all:hover .bordah {border: 30px solid #628ba8; width: 430px;} .all:hover .bor2 {background-color: #628ba8;} .all:hover .bimg {width: 200px; height: 350px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(0); -moz-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);} .all:hover .info {background-color: #628ba8;} .all:hover .info a {background-color: #628ba8;} .all:hover .info2 {background-color: #628ba8;}.bordah {border: 30px solid #484848; width: 430px; -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;} .bor2 {width: 30px; height: 350px; background-color: #484848; -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;} .bimg {width: 200px; height: 350px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); -moz-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;} .info, .info a, .info2 {background-color: #484848; padding: 5px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'open sans condensed', arial; color: #fff; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;}.textah {width: 155px; height: 310px; background-color: #f9f9f9; border: 20px solid #f9f9f9; overflow: auto; color: #939393; font-family: arial; font-size: 9px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; padding-right: 5px;} .textah::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 5px;} .textah::-webkit-scrollbar-track {background-color: #f9f9f9;} .textah::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #484848;}322 words, blair/myka, outfitspeed-datin’Will had decided to sign up for speed dating on a whim and a dare from his band buddies. He was always ready for an adventure and the idea of so many pretty girls in a row, eyes on him, all dolled up— it was enough to set his heart jangling in his chest like a plucked guitar string. It was bound to be fun and if not fun, it’d at least make a pretty good story to tell the guys the next day. Once he finally got to the place, the reality of it was even better than the fantasy as he shrugged out of his black leather jacket. There were definitely some good looking girls around, getting situated at their tables. He was at table 8 to start and he looked around for his number. Draping his jacket over his arm, he sauntered over to where a woman was seated behind a red number 8. He put his jacket behind the chair, which might have been premature, considering he wasn’t going to be sitting here very long. Looking up, he smiled, though he couldn’t help but feel a slight sinking feeling of disappointment in his stomach. The woman was very beautiful but something about her reminded him so much of his mother. He couldn’t quite place it, but he couldn’t ignore the feeling. It definitely wasn’t the way he had wanted to start the night, but he guessed she might not be that happy with him being her partner either. Still, there was no reason to be rude; she could turn out to be perfectly nice for the next couple of moments. “Hi, I’m Will. Uh, I like your outfit! It’s super cool, very retro,” he said with a slight nod. It matched up with his own look, his own retro-futuristic vibe. “So how'd you wind up out here on V-day? Did your friends put you up to it too?" ♥
^
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 12:03 AM
45 POSTS
5'9
You know, you could stay forever, if you want to. There's one tiny thing we have to do first...
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

all the menfolk
enough words

She shook her head as her date introduced herself, settling into just what she had imagined. He was a child. He had the sort of baby face that made her think he had to have been barely legal, and it did nothing for her.
His slicked back hair and leather jacket made her instantly think he thought of himself as the greaser type; a rebel without a cause, but he clearly had no real frame of references for that. He was all show, but she would not be rude...no, she would play this game.

"I'm big on vintage, what can I say?" she said leaning forward slightly to get a better look at him.
"Oh yes, my thirteen cats just begged me to go out and bring them home a new daddy. They get so fussy, my furbabies" Her tone was fairly convincing as she made up the lie, before snorting, unable to tolerate her own bullshit.

"I hate cats, actually. No, I'm here so that the women I work with will shut up about me never wanting to meet new people. How about you, Danny Zuko? Looking for your Sandra Dee?"

PM
^
william cornelius mcfly
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 08:57 AM
>
william cornelius mcfly
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

.all {width: 490px; height: 410px;} .all:hover .bordah {border: 30px solid #628ba8; width: 430px;} .all:hover .bor2 {background-color: #628ba8;} .all:hover .bimg {width: 200px; height: 350px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(0); -moz-filter: grayscale(0); filter: grayscale(0);} .all:hover .info {background-color: #628ba8;} .all:hover .info a {background-color: #628ba8;} .all:hover .info2 {background-color: #628ba8;}.bordah {border: 30px solid #484848; width: 430px; -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;} .bor2 {width: 30px; height: 350px; background-color: #484848; -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;} .bimg {width: 200px; height: 350px; -webkit-filter: grayscale(1); -moz-filter: grayscale(1); filter: grayscale(1); -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;} .info, .info a, .info2 {background-color: #484848; padding: 5px; font-size: 15px; font-family: 'open sans condensed', arial; color: #fff; text-align: center; letter-spacing: -1px; text-transform: uppercase; -webkit-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -moz-transition: .5s all ease-in-out; -o-transition: .5s all ease-in-out;}.textah {width: 155px; height: 310px; background-color: #f9f9f9; border: 20px solid #f9f9f9; overflow: auto; color: #939393; font-family: arial; font-size: 9px; line-height: 100%; text-align: justify; padding-right: 5px;} .textah::-webkit-scrollbar {width: 5px;} .textah::-webkit-scrollbar-track {background-color: #f9f9f9;} .textah::-webkit-scrollbar-thumb {background-color: #484848;} blair/myka, outfitspeed-datin’Will shifted a little under her scrutinizing gaze. He wasn't afraid of her but there was something about her that set him a little on edge. It was like she was dismantling him, seeing through to the darkest parts of him that he kept hidden away. He couldn't quite place it and he didn't dare look at the clock on his phone to see how much time he had left. What she finally said was harmless enough and he didn't know whether she was joking about the cats until she laughed and he forced himself to make a noise resembling a giggle. "I never had a cat. We had a dog that wore glasses and a whole band of singing frog," he said, hoping that talking about his family would ease some of the feelings that were churning his stomach. "I dunno, I usually like meeting people but one of my band mates dared me to come here and I can't really resist a dare." He blushed a little at the Grease reference. "Uhh, well I guess I am… kinda funny 'cause I seem to have a thing for blondes but, but I didn't really think I'd find her in here tonight. But hey, my folks met at a science fair so anything's possible." He shrugged and smiled. It'd be over soon, he reminded himself. Keep moving forward.♥
^
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 06:25 PM
45 POSTS
5'9
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

all the menfolk
enough words

She found herself smiling as he described the animals he had grown up with. Perhaps someone else might have assumed he was joking, or else just written it off as silly, but not Blair. Considering she had crafted much more unbelievable things in her own little world, behind the little door, so a dog that wore spectacles and a band of singing frogs didn't seem very strange to her.

"Oh, a bold one are you? I can certainly respect that Blair said with a slight laugh, reaching up and tucking a stray hair behind her ear. Sure, he was not her prince charming, but he wasn't a complete waste of space either. Frankly, after the past month that she had had, Blair was just happy to be chatting with someone who wasn't wearing a pristine white lab coat.

"Blondes, huh? Well, I guess they do have more fun." With a shake of her head her dark tresses fell forward again, but she let them be. "I tend to prefer my men a little older, so I guess we both struck out on the first go. Bad luck." her words were said playfully, garnering no ill will, and she hoped he wouldn't take it as such.

"So" she said, tapping her forefinger against her chin, "Seeing as we're obviously not a match, I guess we can use our time to practice for people we might actually be interested in. So, Will, you mentioned you were in a band. How's that going for you?"

PM
^
hexxus aze black
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 09:45 AM
540 POSTS
6'2"
brontide (n.) the low rumble of distant thunder
never again
'say please'
hexxus

SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU
Hexxus moved away from the table with the blonde holding her wonderful flask of alcohol and he felt the few swigs of her vodka running through his molten lava blood. It made him a little more confident. Then again, his first table left him feeling as though he honestly could take over the world if he wanted to. He could only hope that all the other ladies were this receptive to him and what he had to say. Then again...if he didn't find someone to entice then there were always people to threaten. Always little toys to make victims instead of playthings.

The woman at the table that he was walking to next looked to be mildly un-amused. But she was beautiful to be sure. And she seemed to be from across the portal as well, darkness radiating off of her in a way that only someone that had been woven in that abstract space with the actual Darkness itself might have been able to sense. So he narrowed his eyes a touch to really focus on her, smirking with delight as he made his way to the chair across from her. Standing there and not yet sitting, reaching out to take her hand and kiss the back of it just as he had with Kori. But this one was laced with intention to get a sense of her aside from a simple far away glance. And as he touched her skin he knew he was right.

"My my, you are holding such power my dear. I could sense it walking up but now that I'm touching this lovely skin you have, it's all too clear. Splendid."

Hexxus Black was never about subtly or the idea of hiding the fact that he was from across the portal. He was unable to be killed and he had lost the one thing he wanted. Granted she was sitting a few tables away and he would eventually get to talk to her - but the point remained that he had nothing to lose. He was all about taking risks. And so pointing out that this woman before him was powerful was not a worry of his. If on the off chance she played coy or denied it or simply didn't catch his meaning then the statement could be twisted to mean something as simple as the power of her presence. Unlikely that would happen, but Hex was all about having a few plans lined up and ready just in case. Always an escape ready.

"My name is Hexxus Black, what dark and lovely creature do I have the pleasure of meeting in this moment?"

And he took a seat, letting her hand go only after a trail of his fingertips against her palm, letting the lingering touch be paired with a slight glow at the bottom of his irises. Just to let her know she was on safe ground if she decided to own up to having such power and being a touch macabre and dark if not entirely evil. He knew how some people were touchy on the subject of their moral compass being a little off. He personally didn't give a shit, but some within the world did it seemed.

tag: blair // [ wearing ] // he likes already

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 03:00 PM
45 POSTS
5'9
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

all the menfolk
enough words

"I guess I'll never find out about the band, then" Blair remarked to herself as the bell rang, and she watched as Will departed from her. Well, perhaps now he would find a nice blond to be crazy for his rebel without a cause look? It really was none of her concern, besides, she had to focus more on herself. She very much hoped that at least some of the gents that would come to call her their date were at least closer in age to her. She didn't want to feel like a babysitter when she was supposed to be feeling sexy.

Her calm and cool demeanor faltered for a moment when the next gentleman approached her. She felt it before he'd parted his lips, but she had never dreamed of commenting on it. She felt it, she felt this surge of dark, something that she hadn't felt since her last soiree in the animated realm...he wasn't human, just as she wasn't truly human.

She was taken slightly aback when he kissed the back of her hand; she hadn't had someone treat her as such since God knew when, but it was pleasant all the same. She started to smile quite beside herself as her dark eyes rested upon his form, quite at a loss for how to respond.

"I was a little afraid I would have lost it by now...but I suppose being very frugal has kept me more or less the same." she said, her voice only loud enough for him to hear, though she doubted anyone else could hear her over their own dates anyway. She wasn't about to spill her life story, nor give away just who she was in the other realm...it'd be more fun to make him guess.

Hexxus? My, my, he sounded like a creature that she could have made in a rage.
"Most people around town know me as Blair, but...back home...people tended to call me quite a mean name, I've never been partial to it. Witch, oh if they only knew." she said softly, a little laugh following as she straightened herself out.

"So, Hexxus. Why are you hear exactly? I don't see a man like you out to find his little ms perfect out speed dating...in fact..." she trailed off, leaning forward with a shrewd expression on her face, " I'm not entirely sure a man like you has a real heart."

PM
^
hexxus aze black
 Posted: Feb 24 2015, 06:20 PM
540 POSTS
6'2"
brontide (n.) the low rumble of distant thunder
never again
'say please'
hexxus

SAY SOMETHING I'M GIVING UP ON YOU
He was pleased when she didn't decide to deny anything about being from the other side. He had known about being frugal when he was here before. Visits across the portal making him stronger. But the longer he was away or the more power he used made it all fade considerably. Now that he had come back after merging again with the earth that he came from? It was a lot stronger. And he had the addition of fire in his arsenal. A slight touch and he could easily make something spark into flame. It was delightful. And he was glad for it.

"Most people around town know me as Blair, but...back home...people tended to call me quite a mean name, I've never been partial to it. Witch, oh if they only knew."

He grinned at that. He liked a woman that seemed to pride in her dark streak. A woman that seemed not only to revel in the evil that she had but also seemed to be quite happy that everyone knew that evil. He could likely carry on quite a conversation with this one. She and he were similar in a lot of ways it would seem.

"I'm sure you gave them quite a reason to bite their tongue for calling you such a horrible name. I know I would. I did the same myself back where I'm from. I never took too kindly to fairies and that didn't change after they tried to push me back down."

Hexxus leaned with elbows on the table, looking at Blair with a direct focus. A little sheen in his eyes like the glint of fangs or the barrel of a gun finding a target. Only he wasn't going to harm her. Not unless she asked nicely. Then he would lick it all better. Maybe.

"That's often what happens when they try and suppress us, is that pretty true m'dear?"

He had been trapped in a tree. Twice. He was able to burn that shit down now if he really needed to. Unless the fae had another trick up their sleeves then he was sure he was going to be quite fine. And he sat back down in his chair, lounging as he listened to Blair ask what in the world he was doing here.

"So, Hexxus. Why are you hear exactly? I don't see a man like you out to find his little ms perfect out speed dating...in fact..." he watched as she leaned in "-I'm not entirely sure a man like you has a real heart."

Anger was quick to pulse through him, but then he felt himself calm down. A little surge of red hot rage that was quickly died down. He merely smirked, knowing that the old version of him would either be agreeing to her and feeling irritated or choking her against the nearest wall out of pure frustration. But the new Hexxus was as calm as he could be as he smiled dashingly to her, thinking of his dear Sprite.

"Au contraire. I do have a heart. It actually belongs to one of the women that I have yet to see later on tonight. But this darling little event was the way to get to her so here I am. If she wants me then I'm hers heart, body, and whatever little black soul I possess if any at all. But if not then...my heart may be in possession but the rest of me is entirely up for grabs. Within reason of course. I don't believe in anything before marriage, hoping for a white wedding and all that you see."

And he winked at her, his grin all too amused. He couldn't help but get a kick out of his own little joke. He did so hope that Blair wasn't simply besotted with the idea of rolling in the hay though. They seemed like they could find kinship in some way. He was all aboard for that idea. Hell, if they wound up making out then that would just be a bonus.

tag: blair // [ wearing ] // bday delay, ilu <3

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Feb 26 2015, 01:57 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

freak like me

A stupid grin was plastered upon his face as he made his way from Kori's table. That was a pretty damn round, if he were to say so himself. Not only had he gotten a new nickname, but he'd gotten her number to boot. Wasn't that the point of this weird ass event? Surely he had to be winning when compared to the others guys.

Watching as the taller male with the slick black hair like oil went about his way, he couldn't help but stare until he sat down, a hint of unease settling in the pit of his stomach. What a fucking creep. Brows furrowed, he gave his head a small shake before turning it towards the woman sitting across from him.

She reminded him of the first round: an older woman trying to find something easy. He didn't care if that was her honest intentions, that was just what he was going with. Slumping in his chair, he crossed his hands behind his head, still riding the slight high of impressing Kori. "You what's yer story? Things too boring, or is someone not willing to spice things up in the bedroom?" The grin that played upon his face was slightly twisted. He could irritate this one, seeing as Kori went so swimmingly.

i’m on the train that’s pullin the sick and twisted, makin the most of the ride before we get arrested, we’re all wasted, and we’re not going home tonight covered in black we lack the social graces, just like an animal we crawl out of our cages, they can’t tame us, so if you’re one of us, get on the bus
-------------------------------------------
Tags: MARISSA| Words: 216|outfit| Notes: trololol

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 09:49 PM
45 POSTS
5'9
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

all the menfolk
enough words

He was quite brazen, she had to give him that. She smiled curiously at him, her lips focused on his lips as though the words that dripped off were as precious as the purest honey. He was so very like her, that she did not want him to leave as quickly as he did. She watched, somewhat ruefully, as the bell rang and Hex wet on to the next table...and she was joined by a young man who she did not like the look of. Rude, insubordinate, not worth her time.
She rolled her eyes instead of giving him a second glance, deciding she wasn't going to dignify his question with an answer; not even snark. She simply sat there, waiting for the time to run out, and breathing with a sigh of relief when the bell rang again.

"Such a pleasure" Blair said sarcastically, her voice dripping with disdain as she watched the redhead leave. She hailed down a waiter as one passed by, grabbing the first glass of alcohol she saw. She took a quick sip, grimacing slightly; straight vodka wasn't normally her cup of tea, but anything was necessary now.

Her fairly long fingers tapped away impatiently against the table top, waiting for her next date to arrive. She was starting to regret getting talked into this night...she'd need a long bath when she got home to wash away the grievances.

PM
^
miguel angel sanchez
 Posted: Mar 7 2015, 08:32 PM
53 POSTS
6'0"
He's the last of the all-night, do-right, stand beneath your window 'til daylight. He's the last of the hardcore troubadours. Tell me what you're waitin' for.
lost soul
hetero
Manolo

TAGGED: BLAIR |  WORD COUNT:

Miguel Sanchez had two phone numbers tucked away in the pocket inside his jacket. Two! He was amazed and excited and he was doing everything he could to keep his twitching fingers from checking to see if those slips of paper were still in his pocket. Oh, it was a good feeling. Miguel wasn't necessarily looking for love, but ever the romantic, he wasn't...not looking. This night was a pleasant distraction from what normally went on in his brain. As he stood from his last table, that old Sanchez swagger was coursing through his veins. His bullfighter's confidence was shining.

His next date was lovely looking, dark hair and deep red lips. But she seemed so serious sitting there. Miguel took his seat and leaned back in it, supremely confident in himself. "Buenas noches," he said, letting his accent roll off his tongue. "I'm Miguel, how's your night going?" He flicked out his hand in one fluid motion for a handshake.

---

PM
^
blair mari grimshaw
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 05:40 PM
45 POSTS
5'9
singulare
pansexual
the beldam

all the menfolk
enough words

No one seemed to be special enough for Blair to really open up. Hex had been interesting, but he hadn't gotten much out of her; she doubted there was anyone present capable of that. She wore a neutral look as date after date came and went from her table, speaking niceties and random chit chat as they came and went.
She smiled at all of them, the last being a young Scottish boy with a brogue so thick she could have cut it with a knife. He was young and innocent, something she might have take advantage of at one time.

A sigh crossed her lips as he said his good bye, and she sat back, waiting for her next victim.

PM
^
james warren slight
 Posted: Mar 31 2015, 11:19 PM
179 POSTS
5'6"
Hi, I'm James! I'm a boy, okay? Not some icky grown-up. I won't ever grow up, not as long as I could stop it! If you try, you're just a codfish, and codfish are the absolute worst!
single
girls are icky
slightly

cause i got a golden ticket!
Well the last table had been different and it was pretty awesome! Maybe things would get better because of that? It could be like a sign or something, signs that things were gonna be super cool and awesome and amazing and just super great! He would make tons of friends and have lots of adventures and go do loads of cool things, right? That was all he could hope would happen. Then he would just have a great time, he was certain of it. He just had to get past all of the codfish first- easy, right?

As James set his eyes upon the next table, he knew it was too good to be true. He couldn’t have a good streak! This woman didn’t look kind at all. He frowned as he approached her, still trying to be as happy as possible, ”Hi, I’m James! Are you a codfish?? Cause you sorta look like one.”

PM
^
leon aeron marrok
 Posted: Apr 10 2015, 09:05 PM
164 POSTS
6'0"
hüzün (n.) a melancholy resulting from inadequacy or failure and weighing so heavily that it becomes communal, resigned, and even curiously poetic
in denial
heterosexual
the huntsman

W
e totally missed your table and we are sorry, here have a gif to make up for the travesty and love us still okay? okay awesome thanks <3

user posted image

---

wearing: [ this ]

--------------------

user posted image
user posted image
PM
^
james avery hook
 Posted: Apr 14 2015, 01:11 AM
143 POSTS
6'2"
No man does evil because it is evil; he simply mistakes it for happiness, the good he seeks.
Fantasizing
Heterosexual
Captain Hook

COMING HERE UNANNOUNCED
I wake at the first cringe of morning. There's an art to life's distractions, To somehow escape the burning weight, the art of scraping through, Some like to imagine, The dark caress of someone else, I guess any thrill will do. Would things be easier if there was a right way? Honey, there is no right way
And so I fall in love just a little, oh a little bit every day with someone new.
BLAIR MARI GRIMSHAW, speed dating

Kori had been just the person that James needed to see. He didn't have high hopes for her calling after this was said and done, he was sure she probably would make plans with someone a little more her speed , but with the phantom sensation of having kissed her still on his lips he was in much higher spirits as he made his way to the next table, though that very well could have been the additional alcohol he'd consumed. He was a far shot from being intoxicated, but he was starting to feel pretty good. Almost good enough that he wasn't too concerned with whomever had witnessed the display of the blond sliding across the table towards him and him groping her. The concern for that would probably hit about an hour or three from now.

The next table he went to took him by surprise. Not for any immediately overt reason, just something about it and the woman seated that stopped him in his tracks. He'd never seen the woman seated there before, he knew that, but there was something eerily familiar about her. He swallowed and continued on all the same, not liking the sense that he had stirring in his chest. It wasn't that there was any one thing about her that there wasn't to like, he hadn't spoken to her yet and by all means she was beautiful, he just couldn't shake the feeling of déjà vu that he so often attributed to Neverland.

He sat with an easy smile, forearms resting on the edge of the table as he took a moment to just look at her. Finally he spoke up.

“Hello,” he tried to keep that easy smile, but felt it falter, his sleeves were covered in stray glitter, he only noticed it now that the buzz was being somewhat suddenly cut. “I'm James,” he could hear his voice falter to and he could have swore. It was just the strangest feeling he had.

“I'm sorry,” he apologized, shaking his head. “I've just got the strangest feeling like I know you from somewhere, forgive me for staring,”

She's throwing him, we're sorry

--------------------
I won't kiss you again Wendy,
It kills my heart to know You don't think this love could grow Cause anywhere you'd go You know I would follow Cause I'm sleepless about you
It kills my heart to know You don't think this love could grow Cause anywhere you'd go You know I would follow Cause I'm sleepless about you
not until you ask me to.
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.