Pages: (3) 1 2 3  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

vanilla TWILIGHT`*`, .05 Hazel Guinevere Tyler
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 11:41 AM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

a girl with a graceful charm

Nerves on edge, twitching fingers started to play with cupcake charms on her bracelet. The insides of her cheeks were all but raw from where her teeth idly chewed at the delicate flesh. This entire ordeal was far too new to her, too far out of her usual baking element. There were too many urges. Too many pleading eyes and pouting lips as the topic was brought up in the shop. Itzel assuring her everything would be fine. Anna prattling on about "true love" and how if she never went looking, she'd never find it.

Inhaling slowly, she allowed her eyes to close as she tried to calm herself, sitting all alone at her own little table. The hostess commented on how wonderful a turnout there was, and it only made Hazel's stomach turn more. What would have happened if there weren't enough males? Would someone be turned away? Or would they be stuck sitting there by themselves? Chewing now at her lip, she could taste the chocolate mousse of her lip balm, causing her fingers to play with the pockets of her dress. This wasn't doing her any good. She had to look a rightful mess, nervously shifting in her seat like she was on a sugar high.

There was a final announcement from the Hostess, and the doors were opened. Hazel eyes stared in awe as man after man pooled in the room, heart skipping a beat as each man walked through. They were all here for the same purpose as they were, right? One of the men caught her eye, and she quickly adverted her eyes as her cheeks burned with embarrassment. Maybe she shouldn't have signed up. She would have been better off at the bakery, working on Valentine's orders. That's where she should have been.

There was a cough, and she jumped a bit in her seat, eyes wide as she turned to stare at the man who was standing across from her. Pulling her lip between her teeth once more, she swallowed back the nerves that were building in her throat. Stilling her hands in her lap, she carefully pulled them out from under the table and offered the seat across from her, the other hand giving him a small wave. "H-hi there.," she started with a squeak which caused her to clear her throat before attempting to speak again. That was terrible. "Hi. I'm Hazel. Sorry, this is, well." A shy laugh escaped her lips as she bit at her lower lip again. "It's something new for me. So.. please. Have a seat. I.. don't think... we have a lot of time?" Another laugh, a bit weaker than her first, was followed by a hesitant shrug of her shoulders.

tell me again was it love at first sight when I walked by and you caught my eye didn't you know love could shine this bright if life was a game, you would never play nice if love was a beam, you'd be blind in both eyes put your sunglasses on 'cause you're a deer in the headlights.
-------------------------------------------
Tags: BOYS!| Words: 458|Outfit| Notes: words

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
*saaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam*
PMEmailAIM
^
zev talbot manon
 Posted: Feb 19 2015, 10:19 PM
96 POSTS
6'4"
I got a halloween head. Head full of tricks and treats it leads me through the nighttime streets.
lobones
heterosexual
the wolfman

Of all the places in this entire gigantic overwhelming city, this was the last place Zev ever thought he'd be. He had a job earlier in the day, a legitimate job with a solid pay, and he had actually gotten along with the other guys working with him. It was one day hauling goods in a shipping yard for someone who wasn't related to the mob. That was a plus for Zev, and to fall in step with his daily coworkers was such a nice change of pace. So when they all agreed to shower and meet up again at a bar, Zev was in. He didn't realize how quickly plans could change with normal people, though. Before he even realized it, they were at a Valentine's speed dating event and the hulking Zev was standing in the doorway in his brown jacket, feeling incredibly insecure.

Breathe. At least he showered. How horrible would that have been if she showed up sweaty and dirty to this? His hair was clean and not a mess, his clothes put together. He desperately wished he was at a bar with a drink in hand but instead, he was being pushed towards a table with a small woman with bright eyes and short, bright hair. Zev stood over 6 feet tall and he was still intimidated. His large hand gripped the back of the chair, his knuckles blanching for a moment, before he pulled the chair out and attempted to elegantly sit down. Or at least, sit down without making too much noise. He cleared his throat, not wanting to scare her completely when she would turn around and see a behemoth before her.

She was adorable and looked as nervous as he did. Zev exhaled quietly and was surprised by the slight wave of calm rolling through his body. If his temporary date was this anxious, as anxious as he was, there was nothing to lose. Right? He attempted to smile, trying not to show too many of his slightly pointed teeth. His hand instinctively went to bury itself in his curls.

Why was everyone in this city so damn small? Or more importantly, why was he so damn tall?

Zev grinned a little more and waved back. "Uh, hi." Good start, Zev. She seemed so nervous. He needed to tone down his intimidating nature but how? "It's, uh, nice to meet you Hazel. I'm Zev." He laughed nervously right along with her and could feel another wave of calm through him, a sense of camaraderie. "Thank god," he said with another small smile. "It's new for me too, I've never done something like this before. Ever....Surprising, huh?" He attempted a joke. At least he thought it was a joke. Sarcasm maybe?

"Not too much time," he started, not sure where to take the conversation next. "So, uh, Hazel. What's your, uh, story? What do you like to do?" He hated the question "What do you do?" because he hated to answer it. This one was better. Zev kept his hands in his lap, too nervous to offer his for a handshake.

words: | wearing: this | notes: awkward cuties <3.

--------------------
user posted image
made by the talented and beautiful sam !
PMEmail
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 01:06 AM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

The male standing before her seemed to tower above her, and even though she tried not to be even more nervous about it, it was hard for someone so small to not notice. It didn't help that she was so accustomed to being no more than a mere five inches from the ground on occasions. Gesturing to the seat opposite from her, she turned her eyes from him for a moment to regain her composure. It was rude of her to stare, and from the way he was acting, he was just as nervous about this ordeal as she was.

As he spoke, she lifted her gaze once more, a natural smile spreading to her face as her eyes softened. He really was just as nervous as she was. As if out of habit, her hand reached up to play with the hairs at the back of her neck. It was the one thing she missed about her longer hair: playing with the ends. It was a relaxing gesture, something she use to do with her tail when she was worried on the other side.

His confession made her feel instantly better, and she exhaled a sigh of relief, her hands coming to rest upon the table. "Surprising. Yeah.." Her laugh was awkward as she lowered her eyes to her hands. "I'm just... usually too busy for things like this... and.... such..." Her teeth chewed at her lower lip again before looking up at his question. "My... story?"

That was an odd question... was it something that was usually asked on things like this? "Oh.. well...." Gazing around the room, the scene of other couples chatting away made her feel even more nervous, the lingering thought of her doing something wrong weighing on her shoulders. "I run my own bakery?" Raising her head, she gave her shoulders a casual shrug as if none of it was a big deal. "And... I really like nature and squirrels?" That didn't seem too weird, right? "What.... about you Zev?"

tell me again was it love at first sight when I walked by and you caught my eye didn't you know love could shine this bright if life was a game, you would never play nice if love was a beam, you'd be blind in both eyes put your sunglasses on 'cause you're a deer in the headlights.
Tags: BOYS!| Words: 338|Outfit| Notes: words

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
zev talbot manon
 Posted: Feb 20 2015, 11:41 PM
96 POSTS
6'4"
I got a halloween head. Head full of tricks and treats it leads me through the nighttime streets.
lobones
heterosexual
the wolfman

He could tell she was staring and he shrugged it off. Everyone stared and he didn't blame them. He was...a sight, to say the least. He rolled his shoulder back as he sat, trying to loosen the tense muscles there.

Zev could feel a jolt of his usual fear and uneasiness race through his body, from his brain to his toes. He held back the urge to sniff the air but there was something about the cute pixie haired woman that...seemed familiar? Or similar? He was so grateful that there was no way she could hear his thoughts. His animal instincts wanted him to believe that there was something a little animal nearby too. Ridiculous. He was a man. A man at a speed dating event. He was normal.

His eyes met hers again and they were both smiling at each other. Weakly but genuinely. This wouldn't be so bad. Focus on her, focus on the conversation. He cracked another smile as she laughed at him. For the first time in a long time, he didn't feel self conscious or defensive at someone laughing at or with him. "Oh yeah?" He could feel his voice coming out a little gruffer than he meant. Try again, Zev. "Keeping busy is good. I like it, feeling productive." His voice was softer, which felt odd. "Yeah, your story. We all got one, right?"

Zev perked up at the mention of her bakery. "What's your favorite thing to make?" The suddenness of the question surprised him. It was normal, it was what someone would ask. "That's...wow, I'm jealous. You run your own business? That must be great."

Squirrels. The animal instinct in his brain perked up which made him involuntarily let out an awkward short laugh. "I like nature, if the park counts. I've recently, uh, picked up running. And..." He had no idea what to say. What did he like to do? "I kind of play guitar. I like building things, like woodworking. Maybe furniture one day. I don't know...keeps me busy." He attempted another smile. This wasn't too bad. Not at all. He hoped.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 02:36 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

Through her lashes, she could see his reaction to her having her own bakery, and that reaction caused her cheeks to turn a heavy shade of pink. Her ears were burning, and she pulled her arms back to cover her face with her hands. The giggle that slipped from her lips and past her hands was something similar to a squirrel's chitter, and she crossed her legs at the ankles under the table. It was one thing for people to react to her shop, but she'd never before mentioned it in a situation such as this.

Peeking a bright hazel eye through her hands, she smile widely at him when he asked her what her favorite thing to make was. "Weeeeellllllllllllll," she started, mouth twisting in thought as she pulled her hands from her face, crossing them on the table as she gently tapped her fingers on the table. "Whatever your favorite thing to eat is, then that's my favorite thing to make!" She giggled afterwards, giving her shoulders a small shrug as her arms folded to allow her to rest her chin in the palms of her hands. "Pleasing my customers is my top priority, so it doesn't really matter what I like baking the most. So long as my customers, new and old, leave my shop looking like a child on Christmas, then I'm happy."

Her smile softened from that of excited to pleased. A very warm and genuine smile as she silently thought about his second question. If he knew the struggle she use to have running her own business.... A small sigh escaped her lips as she offered a shrug at his question. "It is what it is, I suppose."

The laugh at her last two interest caused her eyes to go wide, something stirring within her. Was she just imagining things, or was his laugh more like a bark? No, it couldn't have been. He was just laughing at her.... Warily she swallowed back that thought, nodding in agreement with his statement. "The park totally counts! It's about all we really have in this giant, metallic city..." Her answer brought a pout to her lips before she quickly grew excited at his confession of playing the guitar and building things. "Really?! That's awesome! What do you like to play? Build? Do you have a favorite type of wood? That's really exciting!"

Tags: BOYS!| Words: 398|Outfit| Notes: they're adorable!

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
zev talbot manon
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 09:54 PM
96 POSTS
6'4"
lobones
heterosexual
the wolfman

Did he do something wrong? She was blushing and he was sure it wasn't because he was handsome and charming. He thought he was complimenting her but maybe it came out wrong. He really was impressed with the fact that she owned her own business. He was a little jealous, even. He would love to be in her shoes, to work for himself and not have to report to some shady guy paying him an inconsistent amount of money.

She was covering her face, which was sort of cute and sort of alarming to Zev. Her little laugh made him cock his head and if Zev were to see himself, he would have noted his dog-like manner. When Hazel reappeared from behind her hands, smiling thank goodness, Zev weakly smiled back. Apparently he had mentioned something that was a good conversation starter. He leaned in his chair a little, letting his smile grow at her growing enthusiasm. He realized his arms were folded and was suddenly nervous that he was looking intimidating.

"Whatever's my favorite? I gotta say, it's not anything too complicated. I've been liking doughnuts and coffee lately. Is that a...thing now?" Zev didn't know anything about trends, but he knew he liked sugar. It was a flicker of Halloweentown, his love of sweets. He liked listening to her talk about her work. Her passion for it was obvious. "It is what it is," he repeated. "So do you get complicated orders?"

Suddenly they were talking about the park. Once Hazel started talking, she really talked! It was nice. If anyone understood that it took time to open up, it was Zev. He tried to hold in a laugh as she pouted and it came out as a snort. Embarrassing. "Right? Sometimes I just need air, just need to see trees and run until I can't go..."

That was all he was going to say. It was weird feeling somewhat at ease and he was grateful when she changed the subject. He wasn't entirely happy to talk about himself though.

"Yeah, I do. Hah, I play, uh, I don't know, whatever is easy. I'm learning. I like folk, good storytelling and easy chords." He smiled, letting a little flicker of his pointed teeth show. "No favorite wood yet, another thing I'm just learning. I like making small things, like little figures, toys. Just getting into the furniture thing. You need anything?"

He was attempting to flirt. He didn't know how and Zev was sure that any other man would roll his eyes at his nonexistent game.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 21 2015, 10:38 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

Doughnuts and coffee? The confession made her smile. "I don't think doughnuts ever really goes out of style, to be honest. There's so many different types, and they're really easy to eat on the go, which is a fad apparently." Tilting her head, she glanced up at the ceiling as she thought about some complicated orders she had to do. She'd done a lot in her time, and while in the beginning there were complications, she herself had grown in her talent that she didn't really see much complications. "I suppose. I think the most complicating things about my job, is trying to get the customer to settle on what they envision? If that makes any sense. Though sometimes it's a matter of figuring out the flavor combinations. Some customers just really don't understand how certain things work! Someone came in once, asking for bacon and eggs. That was.... that was a special one..."

As the conversation turned towards the park, she nodded eagerly at his agreement. "I really like climbing trees, and it's really hard to do that with some of the trees in the park. Plus the park officers frown on people climbing." Again she pouted, a displeased huff of air escaping from her nostrils before she quickly darted off on the subject of Zev's hobbies.

"Oh wow! That's still interesting!" She felt relieved when he smiled, though the sight of his more-pointed-than-normal teeth caused a hint of worry to bubble in her stomach. "Oh that's adorable! You know, those could probably work really well with children. Or in a bakery! Use them as little stamps for fondant!" Her pitch rose and she quickly covered her mouth with her hands. She was getting too excited, and there was no reason for her to be so loud! Her cheeks were on fire as she shyly looked away, one hand reaching up to nervously brush through her short strands of hair.

His question caused her to look back at him, her cheeks only burning hotter. Was he trying to flirt? That-that was actually really adorable. "O-oh. Um....." Swallowing back the bundle of nerves that suddenly jumped to her throat, Hazel looked almost everywhere before finally resting her hazel gaze upon him. "I-I mean... I can always, well. I mean." She coughed a little, an attempt to clear her throat, silently wishing there was at least some water for them. "W-we-well. The shop could... you know... um... use more tables... I suppose?"

Tags: BOYS!| Words: 413|Outfit| Notes: -squeaks!-

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 01:18 AM
69 POSTS
6'2''
I was the boy in the palace - the one who opened the wall. She's the real thing, Vlad.
single
heterosexual
dimitri

hazel/solar
enough words
he really likes gingers <<
the nights were mainly made for saying things that you can't say tomorrow day

He had just begun to get comfortable, barely starting to get to know Diona, when it was time to switch tables. He sighed wearily as he got to his feet, saying a quick yet polite goodbye, before bringing his drink and his body along to the next table. Admittedly, his heart stopped when he took a look at her; vibrant red hair. She was young, and beautiful...could she be Anya?
He swallowed hard as he readjusted his tie, making sure he was well situated as he sat down.

"I'm, uh, I'm Caleb. It's nice to meet you Miss...?" he let the words hang in the air for a moment as he took her all in. She was quite breathtaking, aside from the red hair he was so partial to. She looked nice enough, but was she who he had been looking for all of this time?

"So...how long have you been in New York?" it seemed the easiest question to start with; not too personal, but still intriguing enough to ask.

PM
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 03:41 AM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

The timer had gone off, and Hazel stared in disbelief as she watched the man before her pull back from the table. No! She wasn't done yet! Even with her cheeks still burning, her mouth was partially opened as she watched him move onto the next table. She'd liked Zev, and would honestly like to spend more time getting to know him. While he seemed intimidating at first, he was really rather sweet. Sighing reluctantly, she looked down at the table as she focused on gathering her thoughts. New round. More than likely not with someone as sweet as Zev had been.

His introduction was hesitant, causing her to look up as he sat down before her. "Hazel. Hazel Tyler." The way he watched her, his eyes so intent on her, made her feel rather uncomfortable. Her cheeks blushed, and she awkwardly looked away, a hand come to rub at the back of her neck.

The sudden question of how long she'd been in New York caused her eyes to widen, her head snapping in his direction. What sort of a question was that?! "U-uh... Well. It's.... um...." Swallowing the fear that was bubbling in her throat, she gave a small shrug as she forced a laugh from her lips. "Is it that obvious?" She needed to make something up, right? "I guess for a native it's not hard to tell. Awhile... I guess?" It had been so long, seven? Eight years?

"Uh-so...." Swallowing once again, Hazel felt more than uncomfortable. "So.. what... um. What sort of hobbies do you have?" Anything that didn't involve talking about how long she'd been here.

Tags: BOYS!| Words: 274|Outfit| Notes: -squeaks!-

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 02:29 PM
69 POSTS
6'2''
I was the boy in the palace - the one who opened the wall. She's the real thing, Vlad.
single
heterosexual
dimitri

hazel/solar
enough words
he really likes gingers <<

The color in her cheek and the way her eyes widened made Caleb aware that he had asked the wrong question. His brow furrowed as he tried to figure out what he had said that was inappropriate, but decided to apologize all the same. He doubted now that this young woman, Hazel, could be his Anya. While in looks she was lovely, he couldn't have known her across the portal. If this was Anya, she would probably have gotten very catty with him; making some sarcastic comment or the like. This poor girl was just an innocent.

"Forgive me, you just...you remind me of someone I lost a long time ago. I thought for a moment you might be her...but I was mistaken."

He bit lightly upon his lip as he nodded, accepting the fact and holding down his hope.

"Hobbies? Well, I really like theatre. I take my kids to the movies all the time. I wish I could take them to live shows, but I don't trust them to behave their quite yet. Bicycle riding? I'm pretty good at that. I really like to go to Times Square sometimes...makes me feel like I'm...really here, I guess...um...you know, I've never really thought about it before? Usually in my line of work I'm the one asking all the questions about other people for their resumes." He left it at that, considering he didn't really do much else for fun, at least not anymore.

"What about you, Hazel?" he said, trying to use her name to perhaps make it more comfortable for her again, "What do you like to do?"

PM
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 03:01 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

Swallowing the panic that had clawed it's way into her throat, Hazel awkwardly looked away from the older male who had unintentionally called her out. There was no way he could have known about her bring from a different world. If that was the case, he would have just called her a squirrel and laughed at her. In that sudden moment, she no longer wanted to be here. She wanted to go back to their waiting room, grab her coat, and go back to work. Distract herself with the normal habits of mixing and icing cupcakes. No more did she want to be sitting across from this man in an odd sense of twenty questions.

His apology made Hazel turn her head towards him, her heart still racing as she tried to figure out an attempt to cover up how she reacted just a few moments ago. Her hazel eyes blinked in confusion, he thought she was someone else? Brows furrowing, she couldn't help but wonder what his intentions for being here were. If he was looking for a certain someone, he shouldn't be here, should he? That was something that should have been taken up with the Police, right?

"It-it's n-no big deal..." Forcing a small smile to her face, she patted down the hair at the back of her neck before chewing tenderly upon her lower lip. This was beyond awkward, and she wasn't so sure how she was going to make it through the next few minutes with this man.

The confusion was only laid on thicker when he mentioned having kids, and as her hand came to rest upon her chest, she blinked slowly as he listed off the things he found himself doing. He seemed rather active, which wasn't a bad thing, but the thought of why one would be at a speed dating event when they had children to attend to, it just overall confused Hazel. "Th-that's an awfully long list of hobbies. It's good to hear you include your children, if I heard that right Mr..... um... Sir?"

Glancing down at the table, she felt uncomfortable answering his questions for fear of whatever she said not being good enough. He had made it obviously clear that he was looking for another woman, so what was the point of her even trying? "I have my own bakery," she mentioned quietly with a small shrug of her shoulder. She felt so small in this instance, it bothered her. "And I like to climb trees and generally be in nature. I always play lazer tag on occasions, and watch Tim Burton movies..." Nothing great. He of course wouldn't find interest in it, because she wasn't the one he was looking for.

Tags: BOYS!| Words: 458|Outfit| Notes: awkward

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 03:33 PM
69 POSTS
6'2''
single
heterosexual
dimitri

hazel/solar
enough words
hella hawkward <<

He rubbed against the slight scruff that trailed along his chin. He felt so awkward, as if he had been caught by a crowded room trying to climb an extra stair, and feeling sheepish for thinking there had been one more.
This is stupid..." he thought bitterly to himself, taking another gulp of liquor from the glass he was now remembering.

"Abagnale. Caleb Abagnale. I'm a talent scout, agent, a little bit of everything." he said with a nod, answering the question that she didn't quite ask. It maybe summed up who he was, giving away his career at least. "And yeah, I try to include them as much as possible. Their mother left almost two years ago, so it's really just been the three of us."
That was a subject he didn't want to dwell on, but he felt he had to get that out in the open as well; he didn't need anyone thinking he was one of those sleazy guys who picked up lonely women when he should have been at home with his family. No, he loved his children very much, and he loved them right back, but a grown man had to do some things on his own, and well, he forgot how he had agreed, but speed dating got to be one of his "alone nights" while the babysitter put in her hours.

"Oh, that all sounds very lovely. I'm not that coordinated to climb trees. I'd be afraid I'd lose my footing and then just" he motioned with his hands to avoid saying some horrible fate, before going "Yeah, I've never really tried climbing, though there aren't really a lot of trees around here, so I've never had the chance to embarrass myself" he tried to smile encouragingly, finding that the date was still off the rails a bit.
"Oh, Burton, yes I've seen quite a few of his films. I'm a big fan of Sleepy Hollow, personally. That and um...well, The Nightmare Before Christmas is good, but that's not technically one of his, is it? He just wrote the story, right?" Well, he seemed to have a better hold now, at leas he felt. He didn't feel quite as awkward as before; it was at least conversation.

PM
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 04:28 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

From the corner of her eye, she could see him taking a drink, and she silently prayed she had something as well, though she would rather have gone for something that wasn't alcohol. As it was, she was stuck there at this table with nothing but her crushed spirits and this man's unreachable demands.

Nodding silently to his words, she found her hand playing with the necklace hanging from her neck, attempting to find comfort in the little squirrel and acorns that adorn the dark chain. A talent scout. Well he must know everything there is to know about anything then. Her head lifted as he mentioned the mother had left them, and she felt her heart break for the children. It wasn't fair of them to be living in a broken household, even if it wasn't any of Hazel's business. "At least you're there for them. That's a good thing. They aren't completely alone...."

Turning her gaze towards him, she offered a small smile, one that wasn't forced but still felt uncomfortable showing itself. She offered a small shrug, her hands finding their place at the table, lacing together at the fingers. "It just, comes naturally to me, I guess.," she offered with another shrug. Oh how true that statement was. "Sadly, as you've said, there really isn't much in the form of climbable trees here, unlike home..." Sighing wistfully, she offered a half-smile at the thought of those glorious trees hiding through the Portal.

Her interest perked, amazed that something she said was actually worthwhile to him. "Sleepy Hallow is good! My personal is Edward Scissorhands, poor thing. The Nightmare Before Christmas is a classic, though I think you're right." Nodding in agreement, a warmer, much more natural smile of her spread across her lips. "I usually marathon that from October to December. Planet of the Apes isn't too bad to watch on a rainy day, but that's just me."

Tags: BOYS!| Words: 324|Outfit| Notes: a bit better?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 04:43 PM
69 POSTS
6'2''
single
heterosexual
dimitri

hazel/solar
enough words
not too bad....mebbe could even be friendly after this is all said and done =P

"Yea..." he nodded in agreement, thinking now of his daughter and son. "I love them both...more than words, really. When I first came to this wor--" he stopped, himself before the whole word came out, coughed and corrected himself, "country, before I came to this country, I was just...I had no idea that my life would pan out this way. I lost everyone I ever knew, and though I always sort of hope I'll still find them...I'm still glad the way things worked out, you know? I love them both so much. They're my world now, really." True, he missed his friends, and he'd give almost anything to know that they were alright, but the life he had? He wouldn't trade that for anything. With that thought in his head, he was able to cheer up some, and his smile became more genuine.

"Well, thank god for Central Park, then. I mean, I don't know that I'd ever pluck up the courage to try climbing one of those trees, but I'd happily sit in the shade of one.

He smiled, nodding in agreement. "That one is pretty good too. I have to admit, I was always a little bit in love with Winona in that one, but yeah, his movies used to be really good. My daughter is a little bit obsessed with him right now, so, naturally, her little brother thinks he likes it too. They went as Jack and Sally last year for Halloween, and Alex wouldn't stop pouting until I bought her this like...I don't know, it's a stuffed animal like Zero. She loves that thing so much."

He smiled again, happy that they had gotten somewhere more comfortable.
"What about...um...what's the one with the dog the kids bring back to life...?" he felt his age in that moment; being like his father, who had forgotten the names of simplistic things.

PM
^
hazel guinevere tyler
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 06:01 PM
210 POSTS
5'2"
N/A
Single
Icingsexual
Squirrel Girl

An eyebrow raised as he tried to cover up his wording. Was he about to say "world?" Inhaling slowly, she couldn't help but wonder if he knew more than he was letting on. Silently she nodded in agreement with him. At least he cared about his kids. That was what mattered, at least.

A small laugh escaped her lips as he mentioned plucking the courage to try climbing trees. "You never know, one of your kids might become a climber, and then you'd have to figure it out to keep up with them." She offered a playful shrug of her shoulders, that feeling of unease still there, just lessening for the time being.

"Oh that's so precious! Zero is adorable! I love how his little nose is a pumpkin! It's just so fitting!" The little squeak that started that sentence off morphed into a giggle as she found her fingertips covering her lips for the first time this conversation. "I'm sure they were the best dressed youngsters that Halloween! Hopefully your little Jack didn't scare too many houses. That's not how you get the best candy, at least; that's what I've heard from the little kids who come in with their parents for their sweettooth fix."

Crossing her arms, she brought a hand up to tap at her chin. Did she know that movie? "I-I think I know what you're talking about.... It's been so long since I've sat down and marathoned movies...." What was that movie? "Fra.... Hot.. dooooooog...." The name was on the tip of her tongue, why couldn't she remember it?

Tags: BOYS!| Words: 266|Outfit| Notes: a bit better?

--------------------
user posted image
user posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (3) 1 2 3 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.