Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

HEART shaped [.B.O.X.], 16. Lola Amethyst Parr
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 03:40 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Hm? Oh! Hi there! Is everything alright? I know everything around here seems scary, but there's nothing to be scared of! You see, there's this group. Filled with courageous beings. All looking out for you. Me? Oh. Heh. I'm just a nobody. Nothing special. But I'll help you the best I can.
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

When they told her that she was going to be on hold for the event, they weren't kidding. She didn't expect having to get ready in a matter of minutes to be there for the next round, but as she hurriedly made her way through the busy streets of New York, she could only hope her cheeks wouldn't be too flushed when she met up with her first date. The hostess was nice, pleasant even as she greet her and two other girls: another brunette and a red-head with an innocent look to kill. They were on round three, and the atmosphere was at easy as she quietly made her way to her table, her nerves starting to pile up as she adjusted herself in her seat, sitting her purse in her lap.

Gray-blue eyes scanning the crowd, there weren't many people there she knew, and in all honesty she wasn't sure what she was thinking when that thought popped into her head. Why would any of her friends be here? Over ninety percent of them were focused on defending both sides from the Darkness, and she should be as well, but after her last encounter on the other side, she was content to stay on this side and lick her wounds. Her ankle was still tender, even with the ace bandage she had it wrapped in, and some of the more deep cuts were still trying to heal. Hopefully no one would think too kindly to the fresh scars that were littered upon her forearms. At least the gash that was half-way doctored up was covered, for the most part at least.

Inhaling deeply to help steel herself, she would have to give them a small white lie. They didn't need to know what she did. She could fumble through an accident, that was possible. Nodding slowly to herself, she mentally assured herself that everything would be okay. At least her face wasn't bruised and battered, right?

Glancing up as the timer went off, the sound of scraping chairs against the floor caused her to lift her gaze, a surprised expression upon her face as she glanced around at the shuffling males. Had she really wasted that much time lost in her own thoughts? Chewing the inside of her lip, she looked around nervously as she waited for someone to sit across from her. Hopefully no one else backed out, she didn't think she could handle being the only one without a "date."

As her date for the round paused at the table, she smiled warmly to them, nodding towards the chair across from her and giving a small wave of her hand. Swallowing back the nerves that were growing within her, she felt it best to start the conversation. "H-hi!" That wasn't how you started it. "My name's Lola. How's your evening been? I hope all's been well!"

how can you see into my eyes like open doors? leading you down into my core where I've become so numb without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home Now that I know what I'm without you can't just leave me breathe into me and make me real
-------------------------------------------
Tags: BOYS| Words: 483|OUTFIT| Notes: Let's go!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
jet motiz nightshade
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 08:18 PM
167 POSTS
6'2"
You can't kill fear, jack!
single
bisexual
Pitch Black

just another shadow in the night
As interesting as the ladies he'd seen were, he was still on the fence about this event. The constant movement from one table to another, especially once you and your new partner had finally gotten into the swing of things. It was like starting a dance, falling into step with the music, and then getting torn into the arms of another while the music playing changed. He didn't like it, didn't see the point behind it, and was struggling to remain as charming as he'd been at his first date as this even progressed.

The next table was a young woman, pretty but he could sense her nerves as he walked up. Stronger then those of any of the women prior. "Evening." He said, offering her a smile. Taking the seat across from her, settling down as comfortably as he could in the chair. "Pleasure to meet you Lola, I'm Jet." A slight shrug of his shoulders, golden eyes flashing as he studied her for a moment. "It's gone well enough, hopping from table to table doesn't strike me as a very successful dating method but-" lips drawing back in a smirk "I can't say I can complain at meeting so many lovely ladies."

Sitting back slightly, tone altering just the slightest to something soft and friendly. Instinct when he came up against someone who was nervous at work. "How about you Lola? How has the night been treating you? Met anyone promising yet?"

del <3 | coming soon | notes | template by sam

--------------------
user posted image
/clings to stace

PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Feb 28 2015, 08:48 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Hm? Oh! Hi there! Is everything alright? I know everything around here seems scary, but there's nothing to be scared of! You see, there's this group. Filled with courageous beings. All looking out for you. Me? Oh. Heh. I'm just a nobody. Nothing special. But I'll help you the best I can.
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

Stormy eyes widen as the older male approached, his yellow eyes standing out in the shadows of his face against the dark. They were so beautiful. Blinking reality into focus she gave her head a small shake, a weak laugh escaping her lips as she pulled herself from staring at his eyes once he spoke. His voice was so rich and charming too.

Smiling in return, she gave a small nod as he explained his evening. "You're the first one for the evening. I was called in as a replacement." Another weak laugh fell from her lips as she gave a shrug of her own. "So I suppose it's been alright."

Glancing around, she mentally counted all the tables, surprise written on her face at just how many there were. "Wow...," the word was slightly breathless as she turned to look back at the man before her, introduced as Jet. "I can see why you'd think that."

Turning her attention back to him, she awkwardly ran a hand up her arm, the sensation of healing wounds causing her once smooth skin to be marred with raised spots and scars. "Maybe it's suppose to be a trick of the mind? Or some grander scheme? Iunno...." She offered another small shrug as she looked down at the table, steeling herself to actually put an effort into a conversation.

As her fingers trailed over her upper arm, she paused before forcing herself to sit her hands on the table, lacing her fingers as she looked up at him. His eyes were still so fascinating, but maybe calling him out on them would be a bad idea. "So, um... do you.... have any special hobbies? Like...." What should she even ask? Not everyone was into comics and video games like her. "Iunno. Do you play any video games? Oooorrrrrr read anything.... awesome? Uh..." Her face burned with the blush playing on her face as she realized she hadn't taken her silent advice. "Oh God I'm sorry..." A hand came to awkwardly cover her face as she realized she'd asked the wrong thing. This wasn't the place to ask stuff like that. "I'm just really bad at things like this."

how can you see into my eyes like open doors? leading you down into my core where I've become so numb without a soul my spirit's sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home Now that I know what I'm without you can't just leave me breathe into me and make me real
Tags: BOYS| Words: 368|OUTFIT| Notes: Let's go!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
jet motiz nightshade
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 01:30 PM
167 POSTS
6'2"
You can't kill fear, jack!
single
bisexual
Pitch Black

just another shadow in the night
"Ah, good. Then I suppose I don't have to live up to any expectations." He chuckled as he spoke, hands folding in front of him on the table. For a moment his eyes drifted first to follow her gaze around the room, before flicking quickly back to her. Taking her momentary distraction as a time where he could properly asses the woman across from him. He'd noticed as he'd been approaching that she had cuts littering her arms, and his curiosity as to their origins was almost enough to give voice to the questions on his mind. Instead he focused his attention squarely back on her face as she turned her attention back to him.

"Hmm, perhaps..." He said, mirroring her shrug with one of his own. "I suppose what really matters is that it works for some." An absent little smile, as he considered. "I can't imagine people would keep signing up for these things if it didn't at least serve some sort of purpose." Perhaps not all of them made love connections as what so excitedly advertised by the posters and websites, but he could see friendship and perhaps...one night exchanges happening enough.

Her question was unexpected enough that he couldn't help the laugh that came so easily to him. Which he doubted would help with the nerves he could sense rolling from her.

Still chuckling, one hand reaching out and hovering close by to her. Offering comfort without touching. "Don't apologize." He shook his head, grinning broadly "I'm not too good at this myself, In fact if I didn't work with people so often, I would probably be a mess." he shrugged "As for your question.." his head lowered just the slightest and voice hushing like what he was about to say was top secret. "I do enjoy video games. Favorite being the Assassin's Creed series, but I've played other things...just don't go telling anyone."

He winked, "These eyes, and this brooding exterior," he gestured at himself "I've got a reputation to protect. No fun stuff, ever."

lola | coming soon | turns up charming dial to 90000| template by sam

--------------------
user posted image
/clings to stace

PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Mar 1 2015, 09:08 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

A light laugh slipped past her lips as he admitted he didn't have to live up to anyone's expectations. He found humor in the situation, and int hat gesture in itself she was starting to find some form of relief. At least, until she fumbled with how to form a proper conversation that didn't revolve around her own interests. Especially considering how the older generations felt about anyone over the age range of a teenager playing video games.

His laugh was rich, and as she ducked her head away in embarrassment once again, she was pleasantly surprised when he told her not to apologize. Lifting her head, she looked down at the hand that hovered just above her own. It was a simple gesture, but one that brought a smile to Lola's face as she glanced up to his yellow jeweled eyes.

"Assassin's Creed is really good!" Her eyes lit up, and the excitement was evident upon her face as she focused more of her attention upon him. Laughing lightly at his attempt to keep things hush-hush, she silently pressed a finger to her lips and offered him a wink. "Promise. Though I will admit I'm more of an old school gen-console player. Nintendo being my personal favorite. If I had to choose something more up-to-speed, I would probably say anything from the Final Fantasy franchise. Reminds me a bit of..." Her voice trailed off as the realization of her words were coming around full circle in her mind. She couldn't tell him that it reminded her what she did. That was just a can of worms that didn't need to be opened.

"I mean, the ability to choose your class is appeasing to me. And they.. have really rich story-lines. Have you ever played?"

His wink sent shivers down her spine, and the urge to ask about his eyes was just begging to be asked, but she just knew she wasn't suppose to ask about them. Or was she? Either way she nodded in agreement with him. "Oh yes. A reputation's all anyone ever has anymore." Reaching out, she gently placed a hand upon his before quickly withdrawling it, a prickling sensation crawling across her skin as she quietly looked up at him with wide eyes. "I-I promise." What was this terrifying sensation she was suddenly experiencing? Was it from him, or had her nerves finally made a shocking connection to what she was actually doing?

Tags: BOYS| Words: 410|OUTFIT| Notes: welp

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Mar 11 2015, 11:30 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Diagnosis: Puberty
Hiro Hamada

Blinding me with Science

For the first time all night he didn't hate the sound of the bell chiming, signaling the end of his most previous date. Sure, the bell had been the signal of his release from torture. Every seven minutes brought him closer and closer until the end of the event where he would then run out of there as fast as he got his slip signed by the pink devil. But this time, it was more than just releasing him from forced social interaction. Something about Ailura brought up the darkness in his heart that he fought to hide and choke back. And it terrified him almost how easy it was for it to bubble to the surface around her. He stared at her for a long, hesitant moment as the bell chimed, and after that he wasted no time in leaving. He didn't even spare her a wave as he got up and grabbed his phone, moving to the next table, trying desperately to shake off the perturbed feeling that washed over him.

Turning his eyes away from the woman, Hiro found his next table and pulled out the seat. Regardless of feeling relief from being away from the woman, he still felt shaken and Hiro couldn't help how he just wanted to leave. Nothing could make this night better, though on the plus side, he also doubted anything could make it worse. Covering his face with his hands again, taking a long second to attempt to banish his vengeful thoughts and the memory if his brother and his untimely death, he sighed. He could make it... though he wondered if all this was worth not writing a ten page paper. Finally pulling his hands away, Hiro gave the woman across from him a quick look-- ready to just wave her off like he should have Ailura. His hand had been poised to idly give her a dead wave, but he had to do double take.

His cheeks burned red when he realized he recognized the woman across from him. But it wasn't her face or her presence or anything of the sort that brought the crimson hue to his cheeks, but the memory of his thoughts he had of be back when they first met. The thoughts about how she would look in his baggy clothing... how she would simply be wearing his clothes... he couldn't help the blush. Silently he gulped, staring at her with wide eyes, for the first time in his life dumbfounded. He had helped her across the portal and made sure she was safe, the two of them had taken quite the beating together, but since then he hadn't seen or heard from Violet. But here she was, sitting across from him... and even still he couldn't banish the thoughts that invaded his mind that he tried so desperately to banish.

"Of all the places to find each other again, I'd have to say this wasn't what I expected." he offered, shrugging his shoulders. "Maybe saving you from a rampaging car or runaway horse drawn carriage," he teased, puffing his chest out slightly before deflating in a heavy sigh. "Admittedly though, I think I'd take that dragon-thing over this though. I stand a much better chance at coming out alive." he laughed, rubbing his arm where a bruise was in the yellowing process of healing.

Speed Dates! Didn't remember if we agreed that they knew one another over the portal so I went with it. Tell me if it needs changing.

i can smell the chemicals

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you my wonderful beautiful Waifu
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 01:40 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

Stretching out from the table, she could feel the scabs pulling on her arms. Could feel how the bruises were still tender. She was still battered pretty badly, but the first four guys didn't seem to mind. Jet either didn't notice them, or was gentleman enough not to say anything, while Aidan joked about how the other guy looked. Braden seemed distant at first, but once she managed to get him talking he was pretty sweet. He even offered to find her again, which was creepy at first- until he pointed out he too was from the Portal (that was an interesting fast paced conversation)- to help make sure she made it around safely when she needed to. Theo, the sweet thing he was, was startled at first, but quickly recovered. He was the reason she was pondering a hedgehog.

Too busy trying to loosen herself up, she didn't get a chance to see who her next date was. The only thing that mattered to her was making sure nothing fell asleep or her neck got too tense. She wanted more than anything to get up and walk, in hopes that her leg wouldn't give out on her like it had been since the accident, but there was no such luck when it came to the speed the men had. She was lucky enough to get this short minute to herself before a familiar voice caused her to freeze mid-stretch, arms still in the air as her eyes snapped open.

A joke about saving her again as their next meeting had her slowly lowering her arms as she lifted her head to stare at the male sitting across from her. "H-Hiro?" She blinked a few times to make sure it actually was Hiro, but as he smiled- she could see it. The gap tooth that had left an impression in her mind.

In a gust of excitement, a laugh blurted out from her lips as her hands found themselves resting on her head. She had to look ridiculous, but this was great! "Oh my God it's actually you! Oh God...." A weak, almost hesitant laugh fell from her lips as her mind back-lashed the reality to her. Did she look okay? Was this alright good enough? Why was she thinking this all of a sudden? He'd seen her half naked, his shirt wrapped around her chest as they tended to the other's wounds. Suddenly her cheeks felt as red as his looked. Oh this wasn't the time to think about that.

"Ju-just because you saved me o-once doesn't mean I always need saving!" Slowly she finished lowering her arms, hands running along the bumps and bruises that littered her pale skin. She could only imagine how his were looking, if hers still looked this bad, but he had a bit more protection with her. What with his suit and everything...

Awkwardly she laughed, eyes glancing away as she thought about his statement. "I-I don't know about all that. But there are so many other things I'd rather be doing than this." She offered a shrug as she turned her eyes back to him, her gaze lingering for a moment on his smile before lifting to his eyes. If she knew Hiro was here she would have attempted to make a better impression. Maybe thought of something and not seemed to dumbfounded. "A-At least you found someone you know?" That was a plus, right?

Tags: BOYS| Words: 577|OUTFIT| Notes: *w*

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 09:49 AM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Blinding me with Science

A good long look at her and he could see just how she was fairing since the last time they had met. At least outwardly he could see she was in the healing process-- just as he was in-- but there was more to it than just wounds scabbing over and bruises turning yellow-grey as they healed. They both had fought their own ghosts in that time, were haunted in those nights spent safely locked in his lab eating old cans of fruit cocktail and drinking whatever soda he had left in his fridge. Though he didn't know to what extent her mind that been haunted, he had felt the weight of everything on his shoulders grow tenfold and for the first few days he was home had found hardly enough energy to get out of bed to pee let alone find inspiration to tinker with his bots. It was a rough-- but he was glad to see her up and about.

He could tell that it was taking her a moment to realize who it was she was sitting with, and when she stuttered out his name he flashed her a gap-toothed grin. For the first time all night he actually felt like he could smile and enjoy himself. But then again, for the first time all night he was with someone who had a competent head on her shoulders or wasn't some weirdo who brought the darkness in his heart into the light. He shuddered again, avoiding the urge to cast a glare to Lola's neighbor. "You can just call me Hiro, God is a bit formal for these circumstances wouldn't you say?," he jested, a gap-toothed grin flashed toward her again before he settled back into the chair.

Dark eyes watched as she ran her fingers over her pale skin, and he felt the heat rise in his cheeks again, so hot that he couldn't look her in the eye. Flashes of her exposed flesh flew through his mind, just seeing her barely covered in his lab, her tiny fingers dancing feather light trails on her arms to inspect the damage. That had been the first time he had seen a woman mostly naked, and there had bene no stopping the thought of wondering just how it might had felt to have her fingers on his skin-- burning hot trails of embarrassment wherever they lingered. He shifted in his seat awkwardly, clearing his throat and bowing his head. Looking at her through a mess of black hair, he sighed. "You look good." he blubbered, biting his bottom lip before catching himself. He held out a hand quickly silencing anything she might have said in return. "I meant your wounds... not you. They look better." he corrected, sitting pretty on his clarification before his eyes widened and he held out his hand again frantically. "Not that you don't look good either... I just mean that... and its nothing about how... and... you look good too." he added dumbly, shaking his head and mumbling under his breath. He was definitely no smooth talker. He never got the luxury of his brother's wisdom on this sort of thing before everything happened.

The thought made the color flush from his cheeks, and Hiro was finally able to look back to Lola with a straight, albeit darkened look. He could only imagine the advice Tadashi would have given him, or if he would have just laughed at the situation he had stupidly gotten himself into. Then again, if Tadashi was around he wouldn't have needed to attend in the first place. "Trust me... I know the feeling. I'm just here 'cause my stupid professor thinks i need a lesson in socialization. Because apparently people need friends." Hiro scoffed, shaking his head. Raising a brow, he gave her a challenging look. "I'm here by force, but if you're imagining better things to do-- why are you here?" he questioned, a devious grin forming on his lips.

Speed Dates! || So yup! Deal with this awkward kid. Have fun.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 10:22 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

Scoffing, she felt her eyes rolling as he offered her calling him Hiro instead. "Well how about Tony then? Does that fit your tastes better?" Her eyes darkened a bit as she felt the full force of the flirt come out, and she fought back the warmth that was still lingering on her cheeks as she leaned forward and rested her arms upon the table's top. Maybe she had been here too long? Should she even be trying to flirt with the man that saved her life? She wanted to, that much was certain as she found herself lost in his chuckle. They did spend a few days together, though it wasn't anything exciting- that much was certain.

In her attempt to get comfortable with herself, her common method caused a startling reaction from Hiro. His starting compliment had her snapping her head up to look at him, her cheeks burning with the statement of his words. She looked good? Or... no- he was backtracking now. Glancing down at her arms, she could understand where he was coming from; she looked like hell when they first crossed over, but wait a minute...... Looking up to him, she was about to make a comment on what was wrong with the way she looked when his hand was held up once again, this time retracting his second statement and encouraging the first.

It wasn't until he finally confessed that Lola sat there looking dumbfounded as he lowered his head. He.... liked how she looked? Brows furrowing together, she sat in silence as she attempted to sort this moment out. Was he concerned, or was he being honest? Maybe polite? There wasn't much time before he lifted his head, and she quickly worked on softening her face, a smile playing upon her lips as she felt slightly giddy inside from his words.

"Don't cha just love it when others think they know what you need?" She chuckled softly at the thought of someone demanding Hiro go out and do something, only to see him reacting like Tony Stark would. "Not very Hero-like, me thinks." Glancing up at him she flashed a sly smirk, hand coming up to cradle her cheek in her hand as she continued to lean against the table. That feeling was short lived, however, when he called her out.

Lowering her hand slowly, she found herself stammering as she thought of what to tell him. She partly wanted to be here, curious to see how the waters were; but that would mean confessing to him she was lonely. Possibly desperate. Scrunching her face, her mouth was twisted as her eyes narrowed at him. "You're not the only here because someone else told them to." It wasn't entirely a lie, there were a couple co-workers who were concerned about her well being, but she could almost guarantee she wanted to be here a bit more than him. "W-why does it matter anyways?" Pulling her arms in, she crossed them at her chest as she looked away. This was a little more awkward that she'd hoped. Maybe if they weren't at a speed date things wouldn't be like this.

"Why...." Glancing slowly back at him, her head still turned, she decided to question him. "What would you rather be doing, apart from fighting monsters Mr. Stark?"

Tags: BOYS| Words: 558|OUTFIT| Notes: *w*

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 11:14 AM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Blinding me with Science

He was glad to see that after all they had been through, talking to one another wasn't weird in the slightest. Though, the thoughts roaming through his head obviously has other things to say than just what slipped from his lips. He gave her an easy, cocky smile as his arms folded over his chest, his phone remaining forgotten in his hand. "Tony will do just fine I guess. Though I still think he had nothing on me." he smiled with a toothy grin. Admittedly, Tony Stark was the only person he could dwarf himself to, that he could admit he wasn't better than. The man was a pure genius and he had anything he could possibly want at his fingertips. Hiro aspired to be like him-- to be him in his own version of Ironman. But the fact of the matter was-- Tony was fiction and he was not. Hiro was flesh and blood and brains and he had him beat. He was the closest thing anyone would get to being a real life Tony Stark... therefore making him better.

Though, if there was one thing he was wishing about being the real-life Tony Stark, it would be his way with women. Oh no, Hiro had no intention of dating or being romantic with anyone. It was gross just to think about kissing (and he had to ignore the sudden flip his stomach did) and it was distracting to think about what dating a woman would mean for his work. Let alone just so entirely out of the realm of possibility for him! But right now, the real Tony would not have stumbled so ungracefully over what should have been a compliment. He would have said what needed to be said and with a smile on his cocky lips. But all Hiro could do was flail and try his bext to back track enough before she got offended. The color on his cheeks grew as he laughed nervously, glad that she didn't say anything to him about his mess up, but the look in her eyes told him she knew. He had to focus... he had to get his head on straight.

An exasperated sigh left his lips as he deflated, leaning down so his cheek was flesh against the wood of the table. The coolness felt good against his cheeks, and without her striking eyes in his line of site the visions of her half naked and in his baggy clothes all innocent and exposed were able to be pushed far from his mind. "I get it... most people need outside stimulation. But most people aren't as brilliant as I am. I tried the whole friend thing... didn't work out. I don't need friends." he huffed with a pout. Turning his head so he looked at her, balancing on his chin, his grin returned. So he had caught her. Oh this was delicious.

As she continued to speak and tell her tale, he nodded his head in a mocking gesture, quiet 'oohs' and a playful smile on his lips. "Mhm, yeah?" he challenged, a brow raised at her as he lifted his head form the table and sat up straight in his seat. "Is that so? Tell me about it, I'd love to hear what these people have dangling over your head." he chirped, chuckling as he watched her mentally fumble. He hated to admit it, but he was starting to actually enjoy himself. When she turned the question back on him, Hiro kindly decided to give her a break from his third degree, humoring her. "I'm working on a new bot, with some of my tech from my lab I'm trying to configure it so it works with the lame computers from around here." he explained, for the first time acknowledging his phone and opening it to show her the code he was working on. "Its linked to my place so I can get actual work done. I'll have to show you sometime." he offered without realizing he had just invited her to his home. HIs cheeks grew bright red. His home... where he slept... where he agonized... where he left his dirty underwear on the floor and didn't care in the slightest... where he slept mostly in the buff... She would see all that. He cleared his throat. "And you? What would you be doing, pray tell." he turned the question back on her.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 11:43 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

There was a pang of hurt in her chest when he admitted he didn't need friends. What were they, then? Didn't they reach friendship level after the couple days they spent together? She felt herself turning in on herself, and she very quietly shifted in her seat, a tingling sensation in her leg as she knew she'd sat for too long. "Yeah... friends..." Her voice was mono-toned as she glanced down at the table. He seemed content on the table as she felt herself cracking on the insides. At least now she knew what to expect from him, and that she was- as usual -over thinking things and pretending they were something that they weren't.

Even as she tried to explain herself, she found herself fumbling over her words. Like she had something to prove to him. He didn't need to know that she actually wanted to possibly find someone. To know what it felt like to curl up against them on the couch and not have to worry about protecting yourself because someone else had your back. To share your food with. To steal his clothes and flounce around as they stared at how you looked in just their shirt.

Quickly she shook her head, trying to push those thoughts from her mind. she wasn't meant to be anybodies "Special Girl." She needed to get that through her head and just continue on with her life. She was was a nobody. Someone everyone else tended to overlook. She was use to it.

Lowering her gaze to meet his, she lowered her head when he asked what they had held above her head. She was about to answer, but thankfully her question back at him was a change of pace. She didn't have to focus about the negativity that was swirling in her head as he got excited. Leaning in to glance at his phone, she could only blink at the symbols and letters on the screen, her mind completely at a loss on what to make of what she'd just seen. His makeshift invitation caused her eyes to widen, head head tilting up to stare at him as her heart skipped a beat. He wanted to show her?

In that moment her throat closed up, and she felt the need for oxygen growing as she saw the realization dawn on his face. Leaning back in her chair she found her arms crossing as her hands clasped to her upper arms. "S-sure. That'd... you know. That's be real cool...." Should she accept him on the offer? "I-I can bring a pizza... or.... something. Ya know whatever..." She added with a quick shrug. She didn't want to seem too interested, but in all actuality she was totally up to seeing what he was able to do on this side.

Turning her face so she could better explain herself, she gave him another small shrug. "Probably scouting. Making sure things are safe for traveling. The weather's starting to warm up, and that usually means people are wanting to move more. Cabin fever and whatnot. I wouldn't say no to a round or two at the studio. It's been awhile since I've been able to practice." Being laid up for a couple weeks with her ankle left her feeling restless, and she could feel what little muscle she had dwindling. "But then there's a huge pile of work waiting for me at the office..." That thought had her groaning as her fingers embedded themselves in her hair as her elbows rested on the table. Why the hell was she here when there was so much for her to do?

Maybe she should just pull out after Hiro left and go do something productive. Even if that meant limping out of here with no dignity.

Tags: BOYS| Words: 636|OUTFIT| Notes: *w*

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 12:00 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Blinding me with Science

He could see the wheels turning in her mind at his comment about not needing friends, and he felt a pang of guilt in his chest. She looked hurt by his statement, as if she didn't quite understand who he was and what being his friend entailed. But, as he realized, she knew nothing about him. She knew he was a genius, she saw his lab, she knew his name... but that was the extent of what she knew. Who he was? What he had done? What he was planning... she didn't know the hate and darkness and malice that grew in his heart. Maybe, had his life not been turned upside down and thrown into a blender, they could have been friends. But he knew now, in lieu of everything that happened, he was better off alone. It was nothing to do with her, and everything to do with him.

He avoided her eyes as he sat up, chewing on the inside of his cheek. She wouldn't want to be friends with someone who had mercilessly tried to kill someone, and then when his actual friends tried to rationalize with him... he left. She wouldn't want to be friends with that kid who would sooner abandon his friends than listen to the voice of reason. Hiro knew what he had done was wrong, and he regretted leaving them on that island, but that didn't change the person he was and had become. He was a terrible excuse for a human being, who thrived literally of the desire and need to avenge his brother. If he didn't have that flowing through his veins he would have just been a lump of depressed flesh-- which as he also knew-- no one would want to be friends with. It was just better if he didn't have anyone close to him to hurt. And if Lola knew that, she wouldn't have been so obviously hurt.

"Trust me... you don't want to be friends with me." he sighed, avoiding her gaze as he looked around at all the faceless people in the room. He felt his chest tensing tightly as he pushed her away, some part of him wanting to reach out and welcome her into the darkness that was his soul. But it was for the better if she just stayed way. "I'm not a good person and I'm an even worse friend. It's just better for you not to get involved with me." he explained, his voice hitching as he finally looked back to her. He realized he had just invited her to his home, and then back tracked to tell her it was best if they weren't close, but as much as he wanted to see her in his apartment-- regardless of the mess that it was with empty energy drinks strewn about and bot parts on the floor-- he knew it would be best for her happiness if she just stayed away. He was putting her well being before his own, and while it might not look like it, it was the right thing to do. He might be turning in to a villain, but some part of him was still Hiro-- a hero. "its better if you stay away. I might hurt you..."

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 12:32 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

Maybe they shouldn't be friends? What did he know about what would or wouldn't hurt her? The pain that once spread in her chest turned into irritation. If anyone understood the horrible cycle of inner demons, it was Lola. In those few days they were locked together, casually talking about things they'd encountered on this side, comics and video games, seeing each other in such pitiful states- this wasn't what should have came from it.

"And just who do you think you are to judge on that? To judge on what's best for me?" Hands falling from her arms, she gripped the edge of the table as she narrowed her eyes at him. "All because you had to save me once? Oh dear me sorry for not having a super suit to do everything for me!" There was a harshness to her words, and she could feel the betrayal of tears stinging at the corner of her eyes, but she wasn't about to let him treat her like this. Not after what they'd been through.

"If you weren't a good person you sure as hell wouldn't have come to help. And you damn well wouldn't have carried me all that way and let me stay with you." Pushing herself from the table she was leaning against as she spat her words at him, she felt the walls building up rapidly around her once again, the uncontrollable sheen of her forcefield catching her eye as she went into defense mode. "I'll be the judge of who I will and won't be friends with, and I'll be damned if I'm going to sit here and listen to you act like you're the only one with problems!"

She had to inhale deeply to keep her voice from raising, her hands clenching into fist as she swallowed the pity and hurt that was building in her throat. She was a better judge of character than this. If he was so mean he wouldn't have been pleased to see her.

"And for your cocky little information, Hiro. You aren't the only person who's lost someone. Contrary to your belief, other people are suffering too." Exhaling sharply through her nose, she roughly grabbed her bag, the studs digging into her grip as she flipped it open and fished around quickly for the folded up picture that contained her most treasured possession, pushing past gum and a package of gummy bears before her fingers brushed against the worn material. Pulling it out, she carefully unfolded it before tossing it onto the table for him to see. "I don't know where they are. And for all I know, they're dead. I may not know the whole of your story, but I am observant enough to realize you've lost someone too. Maybe more than just one. Don't look so surprised, either. So I'm only going to say this once. Get your head out of that cocky ass of yours and realize that I want to be friends with you." Sitting her purse down, she crossed her arms over her chest as she fought to keep the urge of crying down. He didn't deserve to see her cry, not after his little stunt just now.

Tags: BOYS| Words: 538|OUTFIT| Notes: ;A;

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 01:01 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Blinding me with Science

He watched the anger build on her face, and as she started to speak, he took every minute of it with a dead face. He knew when he told her what would be best that it was in her best interest. He meant every word of how they shouldn't be friends and how he was a terrible person, but she likely only saw it as a cowardice ploy. It was better this way-- for her to be angry and to tell him off... it would make it easier for him to get up and leave when the seven minutes were over. It would be messy, but at least he wouldn't have to worry about whether or not he would put her in harms way with his bloodlust and poor decisions.

He was ready to just take it all in and swallow it back and not slip in a word edge wise, but as she continued he felt the fires in his stomach stoked and he knew that biting his tongue and taking her vernal lashing was just not in the cards. She was right, he wasn't the only one with problems. He saw that she herself had been haunted those nights in his lab just as he was. But he highly doubted their problems and their ghosts were the same. Hiro had no interest in competing in the game of whose life sucked the most, but he was sure if he folded all his cards out for her to see then she would bite her tongue and shut up. So she lost some people-- that was normal for people like them. The only difference was that his weren't lost, his family was dead-- some buried in the ground and other ashes lost in rubble. And his friends? Yes, he had Honey back in his life but it was a miracle she even accepted his apology. He had abandoned her and the rest of the team just so he could selfishly hunt down the man who was responsible for his brother's death. Just so he could hunt him down and slaughter him-- taste the metallic blood on his tongue and know the spirt of his brother could rest in peace. That was not the type of person one should be friends with.

He avoided her eyes after that, listening idly as she shuffled through her purse to retrieve a picture. To humor her, he gave it a quick look. For a moment, his eyes lingering on her family, he felt his throat tense. He felt the tell-tale signs of tears in his eyes as he saw her family and knew the pain she must have felt for losing them. But there was a chance they lived... where, as he thought about the photos he had on his wall in his apartment, he knew he had none. He swallowed the lump in his throat, turning a dark look to her as he lifted a hand and, ever so gently moved the photo back toward her.

"I don't know you, anything about you. But I know who I am and I am a good enough judge of character to know that I'm bad news." he said darkly, his voice level as he tried to remain collected. This wasn't the conversation one should have while on a speed date, he could feel the second ticking by and he wondered if the bell would ring and cut this fight short, but he wouldn't be caught taking this laying down-- old yeller style. She fired the first shots and he was well enough equipped to handle himself. Hiro knew it was better to bite his tongue and let her have his way, especially if he truly wanted to protect her from the darkness in his heart, but the part of him that wanted to be friends wanted to fight back. Needed to fight back... needed her to see why he was saying what he was.

"I'm not going to play this game of 'whose life sucks the most' Violet." he seethed, biting his tongue to swallow back some of the anger and remorse he felt. "I'm not a good person. I'm hunting someone down to..." and he stopped, smarter than to say out loud his plans for murder. His eyes darkened, and he looked away. "I gamble my money away, I drink, I do drugs, and I look for trouble everywhere I go. I hurt the people closest to me...flat out abandon them on some blood lust chase for vengeance." instead of listing off the pain and loss he endured in his life he ticked off the reasons why she should look elsewhere than him for a friend. "I don't know you, but I know me and I know I am the wrong person to befriend." and his words got lost in his throat as he tucked his phone in his pocket, standing from his chair-- intent on leaving. "Let me be a hero, let me be a good person and save you from myself before you get dragged down too. You deserve better." he whispered, running his hands through his hair with an incredulous sigh.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 01:28 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

BRING ME TO LIFE

For a moment. One, short, distant moment, she thought she had at least gotten him to realize something. But instead, as he carefully slid her picture back with the least amount of interest returning to his face, he took her volley of words and prepared himself to counterattack.

They shouldn't be having this discussion here.

I don't want to play that game either, Hiro. That's what she was planning on saying, but he continued on, just like she had- not letting anyone get another word in edge wise. If this was the way things were going to go, then hell be damned if she wasn't going to let him know her full two cents. They were both entitled to it.

Her real name fell from his lips, and she felt as if she'd been scorn by a person of authority. Violet wasn't something she was use to being called on this side, and as her hands unfisted and wrapped around her arms, she slightly recoiled from the harshness he used behind it.

She didn't care about what he thought was best for her. Didn't care if he thought he was being the hero. She just wanted to reach out and let him know that he wasn't alone, and that she was more than willing to be there for him. Sure it may have seemed a desperate move, but she wasn't good at things like this. Just like she wasn't good at a lot of things, but now wasn't the time to think of such things.

His true intentions were hidden when he paused, and her eyes widened as her mind registered what he was keep from her. The drinking and drugs weren't a problem, at least to an extent. They were mere bumps in the road as she stared at him, completely in shock at the fact the person who housed her for days and carried her back through the Portal had something else planned. Why was he resorting to this? There were other things he could be doing that living in the past....

The scraping of the chair made her heart race, and as she looked up at him, she saw the disappointment on his face as he ran a hand through his hair. Oh no. He wasn't going to leave just yet. She wasn't done. They weren't done. And be damned if he was leaving before the round was over.

Following suit, she ignored the numbing sensation in her leg as she shoved her chair back, the sound of it tipping over and hitting the floor seemed distant as she clutched to the edge of the table, her leg dipping as she tried to take a step closer to him. "You aren't the only hero here, Hiro. Neither of us know hardly anything about the other than what we talked about back then. But why push me away when I want to be here? What I deserve and what I want are different, and I don't care what you think I need." Taking the chance, she took a shaky step forward and placed a hand on his arm. "So why don't you just sit down, and give us a chance to get to know one another? I'm not here to judge. I was never here to judge." The sudden pressure on her leg caused her to wince, and she knew she had to look pitiful, but she gritted her teeth as she used the table for support. She was tired of needing help. But if it helped Hiro, she'd let him continue to be her hero if that's what he needed.

"Please. At least stay until the round's over. I want to at least know if you were able to get the mods on your suit to work properly with what this side has."

Tags: BOYS| Words: 643|OUTFIT| Notes: ;A;

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.