Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

SEA of lo\/ers:, .09 Dyann London Carroll
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 01:44 PM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

Glancing around the room, there was a hint of nerves playing in the pit of her stomach as she quietly made her way towards her table. Nine. A small number. Blue gaze focused on the floor, she focused on making it safely to her table. Apparently one of the earlier replacements had a near accident, and Dyann didn't want the same to happen to her as well.

Placing her clutch on the table, she inhaled deeply before taking her seat. There wasn't much time before the next round started, so it gave her a chance to figure out how she was going to play this.

She'd been ushered here by her friends, an innocent attempt at hopefully lifting her spirits. While she could appreciate it, she knew that her heart would always belong to another. Even if that awkward proposal dream still lingered on the edges of her mind. Someone had already stolen her heart, and while she felt bad about any potential males who would try to win her over, she felt it couldn't hurt to at least attempt to make new friends? That was one way to look at it.

There was nothing wrong with making new friends.

As the buzzer rang, she exhaled slowly through her nose before inhaling deeply once again. She didn't need to think of anything else besides getting to know the men who would be sitting across from her.

Lifting her gaze, she offered a bright smile as she brushed some stray blonde hairs from her field of vision to the male who stood beside the chair across from her. "Well hello there!" Her voice was light, innocent as the accent trailed off her tongue. Gesturing with her hand, she offered him the seat. "I do hope everything's been going swell. My name is Dyann. How do you do?"

a certain type of wind has swept me up but chill has found each bone i am overcome there is an icy breath that escapes my lips and I am lost again a certain type of darkness has stolen me under a quiet mask of uncertainty i wait for light like water from the sky and I am lost again
-------------------------------------------
Tags: BOYS| Words: 310|OUTFIT| Notes: ~

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
*Sig based off of Mira's creative mind; click to view artist's DA
PMEmailAIM
^
zev talbot manon
 Posted: Mar 3 2015, 11:05 PM
96 POSTS
6'4"
I got a halloween head. Head full of tricks and treats it leads me through the nighttime streets.
lobones
heterosexual
the wolfman

Things were...well, actually, if Zev Manon really thought about it, things were going pretty smoothly at this speed dating thing. The women he met weren't too horrified by him and the fact that somewhat easy conversation was occurring was almost baffling to him. It was oddly pleasant. It was surreal, too. Zev did not expect the night to begin to unfold like this. The conversations always took a moment or two to hit their short strides, but when they did, Zev found he could navigate most of them. It was much better than feeling like you were floating in an ocean with no life vest.

Which was often how Zev felt in social situations.

He sauntered over to his next table, hands in the pockets of his clean, dark jeans. Before sitting, Zev couldn't help but stare at the bright eyed blonde sitting before him. She was so....short. Why was every member of the female sex so tiny next to him? He took the chair and tried to pull it out gently before setting his hulking body into it. He was in a fairly good mood and couldn't help but crack a lopsided smile at the tiny blonde.

"Hi," he said, his gruff voice a mixture of confusion and pleasantness. She seemed nice, light and airy, but not vapid. Polite. "Swell," he repeated with a grin. Who was this woman? "Things have...actually been good. How about for you?" He didn't offer his hand to shake, part of him afraid he might crush her small bones in his palm. "Nice, uh, to meet you Dyann. Zev." He couldn't help the dumb grin in his face and suddenly felt self conscious. "I'm sorry...it's just. You're so damn tiny and I'm a giant and I'm just wondering what this looks like to a passerby." He tried to keep his voice light, tried to make it obvious that he thought it was funny in a sweet, harmless way. Not that they looked weird and stood out, the misfits of the event. Should he say that? Should he just shut his mouth? Did he just dig himself into a hole?

"Ahh man. I'm sorry. So, uh, what's your story?" He couldn't help using the same line he used earlier in the night. Seemed like a good introduction.

words: | wearing: this | notes: hello again, solar ;D

--------------------
user posted image
made by the talented and beautiful sam !
PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 4 2015, 02:12 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

Bright eyes could only stare up in confusion as he looked down at her. Had she said something wrong? How could she was fumbled this already, after only offering a greeting? Perhaps she did it wrong? She could feel her head tilting slowly to the side as she watched him. There was a grin on his face, but it seemed almost, awkward?

Following him as he sat, she was still at such a loss for what she'd done. "Things have been alright... though... I'm rather curious to know whatever it was I could have possibly done wrong." Her words may have been a bit straightedge, but she felt as if she hadn't done anything to warrant the way the man before her was acting.

The look upon his face only grew, and she could feel a slight flare of her temper bubbling within her. She was so close to telling him what was what, when she found herself leaning back in her seat, mouth slightly parted with her eyes wide open.

All of this because of her size?

Never had it honestly occurred to her what she might look like compared to a taller male, but that was only because of the height difference she had experienced before with.... him. His name was still too sensitive to her, and as she had promised herself earlier, she wasn't to think about it.

She could feel the starts of a giggle taking over the small fire that had ignited inside of her, causing her hand to come up to delicately cover her lips. It really was quiet noticable, wasn't it? "Well then Zev, we must be a right couple of misfits for this round!" Her voice grew lighter as she let the honesty of the situation wash over her. There was no reason to be upset over it, it just found it amusing. "Though, I should apologize." Another small giggle followed her words before she continued. "I've just grown so accustomed to wearing heels that it never quite dawns on me how small I truly am."

Giving her hand a small wave, she offered him another smile. "I'm merely here on behalf of some friends whom were concerned with my well being. Apparently I don't get out as much as they would prefer." A small shrug followed her words. "But that isn't the point, now is it?" Smiling, she found herself brushing more hair from her face.

"I'm a substitute teacher; grades K-second. Nothing very special, but there's just something about the wonder in children's eyes that show such promise. Plus they're a lot politer than the older children." An innocent laugh escaped her lips before she gave her head a small shake, hand waving as if to dismiss her last statement. "That was rather rude of me. I'm sorry."

Folding her arms upon the table, she leaned forward as she asked her own question. "And what of you? What is your own story?"

a certain type of wind has swept me up but chill has found each bone i am overcome there is an icy breath that escapes my lips and I am lost again a certain type of darkness has stolen me under a quiet mask of uncertainty i wait for light like water from the sky and I am lost again
Tags: BOYS| Words: 499|OUTFIT| Notes: #giggles

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
zev talbot manon
 Posted: Mar 5 2015, 09:37 PM
96 POSTS
6'4"
I got a halloween head. Head full of tricks and treats it leads me through the nighttime streets.
lobones
heterosexual
the wolfman

Zev couldn't tell that initially, Dyann seemed to be feeling awkward as well. To him, she was just a pretty little blonde at speed dating. How could she be nervous or feel awkward? Wasn't this easy for the women? They just sat and waited. It didn't occur to Zev, who was so wrapped up in his own head, that perhaps sitting at the table and waiting would be just as, if not more, nerve wracking as it was for the men to wander up and spark conversation.

He knew his facial expressions didn't always match his tone or his feeling. Zev knew there was often dissonance between his outward appearances, but he hoped that maybe he could lighten his tone and make things easier to decode. He was feeling pretty good. Anxious, as always, but mostly, he wasn't feeling too bad. His speed dates were going pretty well and it was incredible to him. Hard to believe, even.

He cocked his head at her statement, his head tilted the way a dog's does when he's trying to decipher human words. "You? Do something wrong? I don't...you didn't..." Shit. Shit shit shit. What did he do? "You didn't do anything, you're, uh, very polite. I must have done something wrong? What did I do?" He could feel his voice speed up a little at the end, his good feeling suspended in midair.

Zev noticed her lean back, looking him over the way so many people often did. For such a giant, Zev could feel himself shrink into his seat, his shoulders beginning to hunch, as if he could fold himself in half.

That is, until she started to giggle.

He had to ask himself, was she laughing at him or with him? He grinned again, slowly, keeping his pointed teeth hidden away. It was kind of adorable, the way she thought she had to politely cover her laugh. ...a right couple of misfits...

His grin grew, still covering his teeth. It was a simple statement, but the thought of the two of them grouped together, a team of misfits, made Zev feel at ease. She was small and blonde, he was tall and dark haired. Opposites, but it worked.

It was his turn to laugh, and he kept himself somewhat quiet. "I'm not sure heels will help you if you stood next to me," he said as lightly as his voice would let him.

"Heh, me too, sort of. Don't get out enough. But tonight's not so bad, huh?" He nodded as she spoke about teaching and the difference between younger and older children. "Nah, not rude at all. There's a difference, isn't there?" He thought of the punk teenagers he ran into on the streets. "Sounds really interesting. I can't imagine trying to lead a class full of kids. What subjects do you like in particular?"

He heard her ask about him, but he wanted to keep the conversation about her. What was he supposed to say? Oh, you know, mostly illegal, paid-under-the-table work. Monthly freak outs that end with my apartment in ruins. "Me? I, uh, I've recently taken up guitar. Woodworking, trying to start making furniture but mostly it's just little things, like toys and figurines." He looked down at himself before his dark eyes darted back to her. "Real manly, I know."

words: | wearing: this | notes: omg i meant to go rapid fire but i wrote a bunch x)

--------------------
user posted image
made by the talented and beautiful sam !
PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 6 2015, 01:56 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

She was still a fit of giggles as he made mention heels being unable to help her. She wouldn't judge, for she hadn't gotten a good glimpse of how tall he was before he took his seat. This was a good start.

He agreement allowed her to feel better about her choice words, even though she knew it wasn't proper to speak of others as she had, but teenagers really were a pain. "Anything that boosts their imagination. So I usually allow them a free day, since I'm just a substitute, and we either create stories or lay on the floor and point out the shapes we see on the floor. When it's nice out I make little scavenger hunts for them to think outside of the boring box school puts them into." A small shrug on her part as a smile bloomed on her face, cheeks still pink from her gigglefit. "I just try to keep the innocence in the younger generation."

Her eyes widened as he admitted what he did, and she couldn't help but play twenty questions with him. Woodworking? Making toys for little children? It was beautiful. And he was learning to play the guitar. It was simply wondrous and she couldn't help but stare in adoration as she assured him there was nothing wrong in learning new things. It was what helped everyone stay curious. Which was something she generally always was.

As the buzzer rang, she nodded politely as he stood, another giggle slipping her lips as she pointed out of tall he actually was. It was a pleasant, teasing gesture, and as he smiled at her she gave him a pleasant wave. He was nice, and she really liked him. She was just saddened there wasn't a lot of time for them to interact.

With a small little sigh, she tucked some blonde strands behind her ear before glancing up with bright blue eyes at the next date to take their seat. "Good evening," she offered in greeting, a sweet smile upon her lips.

Tags: BOYS| Words: 344|OUTFIT| Notes: #giggles

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Mar 12 2015, 05:34 PM
46 POSTS
6'4
I could sing you a song of the Emerald Isle...but I ain't from Ireland, numpty
single
heterosexual
hamish

solar/dyann
enough words
hi again =P
somebody's only light, gonna shine tonight

This was quite a lot of fun, he had to say. Well, it wasn't as much fun as the mischief he and his brothers would get up to, but it was still something that he would rank highly. He'd met a few ladies, had a few laughs; it was great fun! Sure, maybe he was missing the point of "dating", considering he wasn't really looking for a girlfriend, or anything romantic if he was being honest, but was that wrong? Well...maybe it was a smidge misleading, but he meant no harm.

"Evenin'' lass" he said as he gave the woman he was with a quick grin as the bell rang. He lifted himself from the table, heading off to the next one in the line.

"I'm Noah, it's nice ta meetcha, lass" Noah said brightly as he approached his next date, a woman with bonny blonde hair.
"Well, this is quite fun, this. I dunno what else I'd be doin' tonight. I'm not really very familiar on this Saint Valentine's day, but I hear sweets are involved, and those are good"

PMAIM
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 13 2015, 10:43 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

The next male to take his seat across from her was a bright young lad, his hair a beautiful shade of red-orange as he wasted no time in starting a conversation. His eyes were a stunning blue, and his voice held a rich accent to it that almost instantly calmed Dyann's nerves. "Well I'm glad you're enjoying yourself." She giggled gently as he mentioned sweets. "Normally there are, I suppose. The boys tend to spend extra on their ladies this day on fancy chocolates. Though I'm more content with some tarts and tea by a well made fire."

Brushing some hair from her bangs she smiled gently at him. "I'm Dyann, by the way.," she offered with a slight nod of her head.

Folding her arms casually upon the table, she leaned in a bit as she tilted her head. "Since you seem fond of sweets, let's start there. What do you typical like to snack upon?"

Tags: BOYS| Words: 158|OUTFIT| Notes: :3

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
oleksandr brenin cadeyrn
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 11:49 PM
51 POSTS
6'4"
Hello there. It's wonderful to have someone to chat with. After a lifetime of being ignored, well, heh, it's always a bit of a pick me up to know there are still people out there willing to converse with you...That was a bit melodramatic wasn't it? Let's talk about something else. Something other than me.
not looking
What, why?
Watcher

i only wanted fun

but you've got me all messed up on love

Time flew past without warning and before Saskia knew it, the night was nearly half over. It was as if the candles and soft music had blended the world into some sort of vortex. A rift in time and space that left the poor man dizzy headed as he jumped from woman to woman far faster than he'd ever remembered talking to people. Even when he was expected to be courteous in the gatherings back at the Sacellum he was never shuffled about. In fact, Saskia was sure that he'd spoken to more women with the romantic mindset that the evening was supposed to entice here than he had in his entire life put together. Oh how his mentor would tease him for sure. Something about how his ears would be permanently red by now he was sure.

Pausing for just a moment, Saskia waited until his predecessor slipped from his seat before he sank into the newly vacated spot with a nervous smile. His eyes meeting hers and Saskia was struck by the most vibrant of blues that he'd come to see in this world. The make up that she'd dusted along her eyelids truly a curious choice yet one that he decided fit her nicely. "Hullo," he said softly. "Sorry to have kept you waiting." Offering her his hand, he rested his other on the table as he edged his weight to sit at the front of his chair like a nervous child. "I'm Saskia." He did hope she didn't press him about the strangeness of his name as others had. "What might I call you, m'lady?"

For the Pretty Pretties <3 his outfit is: here
PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 12:55 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

The speed of which the men came and gone, she felt almost as if she were back with the Dodo Bird around his blazing fire. Or perhaps attempting to have a cup of tea with Hatter and Hare, only to get the cup to her lips before it was time for a clean cup. The thought of home made her sigh softly, her arms coming to cross upon the table as the chair before her lay empty. It seemed like forever, but one man had just left before another took his seat.

Such a repeating cycle. However do they expect us to make any sort of connection?

Her next date was a tall man. Very lean and very polite as he sat down before her, an apology slipping from his parted lips as he offered her his hand. A very large, warm smile split her lips and she wasted no time in placing her hand within his. "It isn't any trouble, really. Everyone seems so rushed, it's a shame in my opinion."

As he offered his name, she tilted her head to the side, some of her loosely curled blonde hair slipping from her shoulder. "Sa-Sas... kia? Saskia... Am I saying it correctly?" It was a very strange and unusual name, but it was unique and made her curious to know what his origins were. "Dyann. Though there are a select few who call me by another." A light smile played upon her lips, curious as to if the man before her knew about her story.

"I do hope it isn't any intrusion, but I simply have to ask: Whereabouts are you from?" One hand came to rest upon her cheek as her elbow bent upon the table. "If I were to guess, I would at least say from over the pond."

Tags: BOYS| Words: 305|OUTFIT| Notes: :3

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
oleksandr brenin cadeyrn
 Posted: Mar 26 2015, 11:06 PM
51 POSTS
6'4"
Hello there. It's wonderful to have someone to chat with. After a lifetime of being ignored, well, heh, it's always a bit of a pick me up to know there are still people out there willing to converse with you...That was a bit melodramatic wasn't it? Let's talk about something else. Something other than me.
not looking
What, why?
Watcher

i only wanted fun

but you've got me all messed up on love

It really is such a terrible thing. I can understand exactly what it is that they are trying to do but...Can you really decide how you feel about someone in just seven minutes?” It was dizzying beyond words and, for one like Saskia who had lived a life filled with carefully guarded secrets, it was hard to really find merit in the act of passing judgement so quickly.

A meek smile curled his lips as a soft blush stained his cheeks when the young woman struggled with his name. “That's it. Sahs-kee-uh.” He fidgeted in his chair, a habit that usually earned him a good whack upside the head in his school days before he stilled and rubbed at the back of his neck. “It's a little easier to pronounce than Oleksandr. At least, that's what my guardians used to say.” He grinned wider, a bit embarrassed to be talking of his family so early in a conversation with someone. It made his heart race as if a weight was lifted from his shoulders. “Dyann. I rather like that. I think it suits you well.

It was the question about his homeland that suddenly had the outer walls around his heart snapping back into place. “Oh, well.” His outgoing spirit suddenly curling inwards as she drew attention to the way he spoke and the strange mix of english and russian accents that seemed to tinge his words. “Across the pond is definitely true. It's a little village along the coast. It's so small it's not even on the map.” Ah, hopefully that was a believable lie.... “I could say the same about you though. The accent.” He teased, hoping to the Maker that he could swap the conversation away from his origins.

For the Pretty Pretties <3 his outfit is: here
PMEmail
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Mar 27 2015, 03:42 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

A casual laugh escaped her lips as she nodded in agreement with his words. At least he understood; she wasn't alone in her thoughts of this event being far too rushed. He may be the only one, or at least the only one offering comforting words, but at least she knew she wasn't alone.

Blue eyes blinked in mild shock as he offered another name, one that was most definitely harder to pronounce. "Oh goodness me..." That was a mouthful. It was her turn to give a pink blush as she avoided his gaze for a quick moment. If only he knew the reason behind it. "Oh it's nothing special, really. Just a name that pays homage to someone special." That someone special being, in fact, her long lost kitten- but he didn't need to know that.

She caught sight of how he seemed to freeze, and she silently winced as she watched what seemed to be a train wreck happening before her. Perhaps that wasn't the question she was suppose to start with, but it was hard for her to stifle her curiosity at something as interesting as his name and accent. He seemed to recover just fine, and that brought a pleased smile to her lips. She'd feel terrible if she'd caused someone to feel uncomfortable. "Oh, there are plenty of those places on the other side." Another gentle laugh slipped from her lips.

Casually waving her hand in his general direction about her own accent, she only gave a gentle shrug of her shoulders. "It's nothing as special as yours. Just a casual countryside in the merry land of England." Turning her eyes up towards him, she offered a quiet smile as she silently watched him. He seemed rather charming, and ever so polite.

"I do apologize if this seems ever so forward, or perhaps out of place, but I was just wondering if by chance we could maybe meet up for a cup of tea? Or perhaps coffee is more to your liking?" A heavy blush crossed her lips as she found her fingertips brushing over her lips. "I-I mean. I just. Well, you see...." Maybe she shouldn't have said something, but something inside of her wanted to get to at least know him. He did, after all, agree with her that this event was too rushed. "I would completely understand if you rejected." Her last words were rushed as she found her arms crossing on the table, her fingers lacing together as she turned her head from what she could only imagine was a surprised look.

Tags: BOYS| Words: 434|OUTFIT| Notes: >_>

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
wade dilon shizuoka
 Posted: Apr 7 2015, 11:45 PM
52 POSTS
6'4"
N/A
single
pansexual
wasabi

don't believe me just watch!
Wade was doing good. He played a little with the edge of his shirt as he moved to his next table- so maybe he did want the night to end. He did want to go back to work, or go take a nap. He just needed a break, why couldn’t they come up with one of those? So many people in such a short time truly was overwhelming. Wade just wasn’t sure what to do! What if the girls talked and said they all said the same things? Or he was boring? Wade just didn’t know how this thing would end. He knew it was getting towards the end now, and as much as he was enjoying himself, it was getting a bit more hard. He wanted to go work on his projects again, or even talk to Hana. Just taking a break would be good.

But there were no breaks- he would keep on going, and he wouldn’t give up. He was going to have a great time, he would make himself do it! He approached his next table and sat down, ”Hello, I’m Wade.”

PM
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Apr 8 2015, 09:47 AM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

As the night continued on, she found herself finding a varying of males at her table. Each one was unique and sweet on their own front, and she found herself curious about each and every one of them. Her curiosity, however, wouldn't be filled completely before the dreadful buzzer went off and the next male was sitting before her.

The constant change had her head spinning and left her with a longing in her chest. Maybe she was secretly wanting someone to fill the hole that was still festering in her chest. Maybe she would have to... no. No she couldn't think such dreadful things. At least not here.

Inhaling deeply, she exhaled slowly, her eyes opening to see the next male sitting before her. "Oh. Pardon me.," She greeted him with a light giggle as she tucked some blonde behind her ear. "Good evening Wade, my name is Dyann." Smiling at him, she crossed her arms upon the table as she got herself more comfortable. "It's been a terribly long evening, even with all these short rounds, hasn't it?"

Tags: BOYS| Words: 181|OUTFIT| Notes: haiiiiiii!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
wade dilon shizuoka
 Posted: Apr 8 2015, 01:35 PM
52 POSTS
6'4"
N/A
single
pansexual
wasabi

don't believe me just watch!
The blonde in front of him almost seemed to be in a dream- perhaps she was a bit tired of all of the moving around and changing. Wade was certainly feeling a similar way, he wasn’t even entirely sure if he was at the correct table anymore! There was just so much moving and spinning around and short conversations… It was entirely overwhelming, even to someone who knew exactly what they were doing here. That was just the insanity of meeting so many new people at once. At least, so far, Wade had made a handful of new friends.

”Nice to meet you, Dyann.” Wade smiled and got a bit more comfortable in his seat, ”I completely understand, it has been rough sometimes.” he shook his head. It was just impossible to know exactly where she needed to go and when, it was crazy. He was running all over the place to do a million different things, or so it felt. All he had to do was walk from table to table, but it seemed like so much more, ”At least it gives us plenty of time to meet tons of others.” he smiled. That was the reason he was here, and he would enjoy himself. He had been so far!

PM
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Apr 10 2015, 12:04 PM
261 POSTS
5'1"
Single
Bicurious
Alice

lovers without sign

Wade was very polite. Very poised. As if everything had to be done in a certain order. Even his posture was proper. Smiling at the thought, she nodded in agreement with his words. "That is very true. Though there have been more times than I would care to admit that my table has been empty since I filled in." She sighed softly, not because she was completely disheveled at the thought, but because of how it seemed everyone was losing focus. This was suppose to be an event, and it seemed some of the males were picking and choosing where they decided to go. When they wanted to make themselves be known.

"It is a very enlightening experience, I will give you that." Crossing her arms together on the table, she gently brushed her arm with her thumb. Lifting blues eyes up to him, she couldn't help but point out how punctual he appeared. "You seem very on spot with everything. Almost as if you were programmed to act in a certain manner." Raising a hand to stifle a giggle, she quickly cleared her throat to assure him it wasn't in a bad way. "Not that I mean than in a negative fashion! I was just making vocal note on how rigid you sit, and how you've adjusted your shirt multiple times. It's rather adorable in a sense." Hopefully he wouldn't find her as being too forward, sometimes she just couldn't help herself.

Tags: BOYS| Words: 238|OUTFIT| Notes: haiiiiiii!

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.