Add Reply
New Poll

TAKE me {a w a y}, OPEN `*`
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Mar 25 2015, 10:51 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

a secret place a sweet escape
There's a place that I go that nobody knows Where the rivers flow and I call it home And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light And nobody cries, there's only butterflies - - -

Meandering his way down the beaten path of the overly used sidewalks of Central Park, he found himself lost in thought as his hands were casually residing in the pockets of his jacket. It wasn't that it was cold out; the sun was shining beautifully with a pleasant breeze rushing past him- it had just become a habit of his when he got lost in his head. Nature was out in full force today. The birds were chirping, and the squirrels were chasing each other in the trees that hung above him. It was a great Spring day, but inside he felt cold. Empty. It was hard to realize how alone in the world one really was when the one thing that kept you afloat was gone.

A loud bark caught his attention, a wet nose nudging at his hidden hand, and he paused in his steps to look down at the large husky that whined at him. A small smile played across his lips as he pulled his hand out to gently run it over the top of her head. At least he still had Red, even if she never let him stay within his soured thoughts for long. But maybe it was for the best. "Yeah, I know girl..." His voice was soft as he sighed before rolling his shoulders and glancing at the open field to the left of them. Mostly trees. They should be able to have that spot all to themselves....

"You wanna go for a run then?" He chuckled at her excited bark as she ran around him once. "Should I take that as a yes then?" There was another bark, her tongue hanging out the side of her mouth as her tail wagged about happily behind her. "I'm no where near as fast as he was. So you'll have to go easy on me." Another bark, and ears that folded back on her head. "Oh don't look at me like that.," he commented as he squatted low to help stretch out his legs. "You're worse than some of the women I work with." She huffed, and he only chuckled as he reached out to scratch her behind the ears.

"Alright then. You ready?" There wasn't much more he could do as she padded around him. Laughing, he stood up and inhaled deeply. "Let's do this." Without another word, he pushed himself forward as Red's excited bark echoed behind him.

The feel of the still slightly soft Earth beneath his Conversed feet gave him a rush of excitement. Wind blowing his hair out behind him, he laughed into the open area as he glanced over his shoulder to see the husky gaining on him. The blood flowing through his veins made his heart pump faster, and he pushed himself harder. Maybe he should do this more often, it might do him some good. Red seemed to enjoy it enough, but then again- he use to always take her out while Theo worked. So she was use to daily runs.

As the stinging protest of his calves, a small frown fell upon his lips. It was too soon for that, at least- he thought it was. Surveying the area, he realized he could almost see the the building from the other side of the road. Had they really ran that far? Leaning back to help slow himself, he found his breathing heavy as Red slowly padded up beside him, her tongue flopped out further than earlier. "Th-that was something.... wh-wasn't it, Girl?" A chirp of a bark left her, and she lowered herself to the ground, front paws covering her nose as she tried to cool herself down. Running a hand through his hair, he wiped his hand on his pants as his other hand held his side. God it had been too long since he'd ran like that. At least since he'd left.

Shaking his head, he slowly straightened before looking around. Maybe he could find an ice cream truck. Get some water for Red. Attempting to catch his breath, he glanced down at the now lazing dog as she wiggled into the ground. She'd need a bath after that, which would only be a chore for him and his soon to be sore muscles. "You're a brat, just like him." He huffed a weak "I-don't-care" bark as she wiggled even harder into the grass. "Rude." Though the thought of just laying down didn't sound too bad....

Looking around, he found himself sinking down closer to the promise of cooling grass. Without much thought, he shrugged his jacket off and rolled it up to use as a makeshift pillow before nestling himself down, arms spread out as he let the gentle rays of the sun peeking out from the clouds wash over him. "This is great....," he lazily offered up to the open air as he let his eyes slid close.

Open // [URL=]Outfit[/URL] // 823 // He needs something fresh

CREDIT TO JADE AT CAUTION

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
jay alan beirne
 Posted: Apr 27 2015, 09:48 AM
41 POSTS
5'8"
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Single
Asexual
Winnie the Pooh

Central Park was possibly Jay’s favorite place in New York. He hadn’t been in this new place for all that long, so he hadn’t done too much exploring. The park was one of the first places he went to, though, after crossing over. It was just so natural and lovely, it reminded him of his dear Hundred Acre Wood. Before that awful Darkness fell, at least. He frowned and paused mid-walk with his hand in his pockets. Jay couldn’t help but wonder what his home looked like now that the Darkness had taken over. Was the gold letters spelling Mr. Sanders still above his door? Was Owl’s house still safe in his tree? Was there anything left of Rabbit’s garden? If he was still a bear, his ears would be drooping in sadness at the thought of his wonderful home changing so much. He didn’t like these thoughts, but sometimes he just couldn’t help it.

He continued walking and crossed into the park, which put a smile on his face. The day was absolutely beautiful, which made Jay even happier. There were flowers blooming in the gardens and in the trees. The birds were flitting from tree to tree, singing their happy little songs. He pulled his hands out of his pockets and folded them behind his back as he paused at one of the gardens. There was such a mishmash of colors that Jay couldn’t help but wonder if they got along.

Jay decided that surely they did get along because back home, there were a million different colored flowers constantly dancing in the wind together, so his mind was at ease. He walked at a slow pace, so that he could take in all of the park without missing one little thing. There was always so much to see at the park, after all, and he didn’t want to skip over anything.

A large smile crossed his face as a butterfly flew past him. Jay immediately broke into a light run to see where the beautiful creature might be going. It eventually led him to pass by a patch of grass where a man was lying down with a dog. He came to a slow stop and looked their way. Why, what a wonderful idea! Lying in the grass was such a fun pastime, if you asked him. He folded his hands behind his back once again and ambled over to the two. “Excuse me,” he said, rubbing his chin with one hand while the other was still behind his back,”I wonder if you would perhaps be opposed to a little extra company down there?

PMEmail
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jun 1 2015, 11:54 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

There's a place that I go that nobody knows Where the rivers flow and I call it home And there's no more lies in the darkness there's light And nobody cries, there's only butterflies - - -

It was so peaceful laying there upon the grass. There was nothing to worry about as the gentle breeze swept over his still too warm body as his breathing slowly started to return to normal. It was just him and Red as they enjoyed their adventure outside. Though he would have to eventually find water for her, and he knew his stomach would soon be growling after that exciting en devour. For now though, all he had to worry about was nothing. It was glorious.

Why he hadn't thought about doing things like this more often escaped him as he laid there. He had been too caught up in the confrontation with Chase; with the memories that still lingered whenever he let his mind wander. There had been so much there, but now there was nothing. The only thing he had to remind him was memories and the occasional stuffed nose he would get when he got too excited. Something the doctors said would either correct itself in time or be something he had to get accustomed to.

As the sun beat down upon his face, Red stirred beside him. Freeing one hand, he reached out and ran his hand over her soft fur. "It's alright Girl. Just relax. I know it's hard, but trust me, you'll learn to enjoy it." Which she had. He knew she was tired of "relaxing." She wanted to go out and be active like she had been with him. The thought caused a sigh to escape from his lips as the sound of grass crunching close to him caused his eyes to snap open.

There was nothing to worry about, but he was still going to be alert. One could never be to cautious in New York. For all he knew someone could have wanted Red. She was a beautiful canine.

Straining his ears, he tried to pinpoint where he was, and he lifted himself to his elbows when the other male's voice reached his ears. Shielding his eyes from the harsh rays of the bright sun, he tried to let them adjust as he stared up at the male standing before him. Red had already jumped to her feet and as partially standing over Theo as she barked happily at the stranger. A chuckled slipped his lips as he tried to pull her off of him. "Yes yes, you're excited, but that doesn't mean you have to lay on me."

Pushing himself into a sitting position, Red was determined to be on top of him as her tongue hung from the side of her mouth while her tail swished back and forth. Running a hand through his hair he smiled up at the male before him. "Sure. It's not like we're doing much. Just sun bathing before one of us gets too hungry." Holding up his hand, he offered the male a proper introduction. "I'm Theodor, but I usually go by Theo."

JAY! // [URL=]Outfit[/URL] // 493 // Haaaaaaiii

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
jay alan beirne
 Posted: Jun 7 2015, 02:49 PM
41 POSTS
5'8"
If the person you are talking to doesn't appear to be listening, be patient. It may simply be that he has a small piece of fluff in his ear.
Single
Asexual
Winnie the Pooh

It was such a pleasant day outside that Central Park was reminding him even more of the wonderful days in the Hundred Acre Wood. This park really did remind him of his home back before the Darkness fell. Of course, the Hundred Acre Wood they didn’t not have any concrete walkways or metal benches or light posts or carefully gardened flowerbeds. Unless, of course, you stopped by Rabbit’s. Except he didn’t focus so much on flowers as much as he focused on delicious vegetables, like carrots and cabbage and rutabagas. Jay was never overly fond of vegetables, since he much preferred something a little sweet, like honey. Mmm, yes, honey. He missed those days of walking around the Hundred Acre Wood. Perhaps he would stop by Rabbit’s for a smackeral of honey. Or maybe he would go for a walk with Piglet. Or he might even go to his special thinking place and just think, think, think for a while there. Jay didn’t have anyone to visit in New York, whether that had to do with a bite to eat or not.

He titled his head to the side with a smile on his face as he waited for the man’s response. “Oh!” he said, in surprise as the dog jumped up and began barking. Jay took a step back, completely unsure of whether or not he should be happy or afraid that the animal was speaking to him. Unless his memory was failing him, he couldn’t recall ever coming across an animal quite like this in the Hundred Acre Wood. If he ever did, it probably looked quite a bit different – as in, it probably would have been speaking and walking around on two legs. Oh, New York City was such a very confusing place. Would he ever get used to it?

Jay quickly relaxed when the man began to laugh and calm the animal down. So, the animal was not angry after all! He nodded when the man stated that the animal was just excited. That was certainly a relief, for Jay had never been very good at running. “Oh, yes,” he said with a nod as he chuckled,”I get the same way when I get some new honey.” There nothing quite like getting a nice, fresh pot of honey!

A smile crossed his face when the man responded. “Oh, Theo! I’m Jay and I usually go by Jay,” he said happily as he took the man’s hand and lightly shook it with both of his own. He then plopped down right next to him with an “Oof!” Jay tilted his head to the side as he recalled what the man said right before he introduced himself. “I have never bathed the sun before. How do you do it?

PMEmail
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Aug 4 2015, 09:55 AM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

Running his fingers through re'd fur, the smile that was on his face never seem to falter even as the memories came rushing back. It was just about how it was when he introduced her to Chase. It was about the same; though Chase was on the search for a new companion. Maybe one of these days something like that could happen again- though Theo figured he wouldn't let his heart open up to anything like that again.

An eyebrow raised when he mentioned that was how he reacted when he got new honey, and Theo couldn't help but wonder what that meant. Did he get excited over fresh pots? Or.... was he a honey harvester? There were a few more ideas running through his head, but he pushed them from his mind as he shook the other man's- Jay as he introduced himself- hand. "Well that's good. I don't think there are any nicknames with Jay." A light chuckle escaped his lips as he gave the standing man a nod. "Sorry, I just get so use to being honest about that. I figure it just makes things easier instead of waiting for someone to call me Theodor before correcting them. Saves a bit of time and an awkward conversation after that." And usually it did.

When Jay plopped down beside him, Theo's hands wrapped tightly around Red's collar to keep her on his side instead of investigating the new friend that had made their acquaintance. "Well. It... isn't really bathing the sun. It's just basically you laying in the sun and letting it's light wash over you. Sorta like water, I guess?" He'd never really had to explain it before, which caused Theo's other eyebrow to raise as he studied the male sitting beside him.

There was something about him, and Theo wasn't sure how to place it. Mostly the thought was due to the random yet far out questions that were asked in response to something that Theo thought was common knowledge. Maybe it was just how he was? Or was there something medically wrong with him that Theo knew nothing about, and was being rude in trying to place him so soon? Wrinkling his nose, he buried his face in Red's neck. She would get the hint to calm down, and it was also used as an excuse to keep his facial expressions hidden from Jay. That was more than rude of him. Why was he even over thinking this anyways?

"It's a fantastic day out though, wouldn't you say?" A sigh escaped him as he laid back down on the grass. It really was a nice change of pace from the lack of pleasant weather they had been having. Plus it was the first day he'd managed to last longer than a few minutes outside of his apartment without cringing from everything else due to harsh events from the past.

JAY! // [URL=]Outfit[/URL] // 487 // Haaaaaaiii

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.