Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

demons in your head // always had the best intent, amanda's lovelies (9)
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: May 2 2015, 11:27 PM
205 POSTS
5'3"
Hi y'all~ I'm Amanda and I'm happy to help at all times, just drop me a line! I am an enabler in training and my interests include ridiculous plot spams, graphic edits, and general derping around.
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

old plotter here, for reference~

tahlia berry
thumbelina. 22. waitress.
So this is my dear, sweet, sometimes misguided Tahlia. Previously known as Thumbelina, she's been in the city for about four years now and is still trying to become an independent young woman. This little flower child works as a waitress in a bistro in Manhattan and lives in the complex, so there are tons of places to bump into her (though not literally please, she's tiny!).

friends : Cute as a button and sweet as a pea, Tahlia is easy to befriend. She loves to cheer people up and help whoever she can, if she can. She is always well-intentioned and finds it hard to say no to anyone. Fascinated by all the different people she has met since passing over the portal, she is instantly enamored with everyone she is acquainted with. Tahlia is a fan of having fun, and will go along with whatever plan her friends will concoct, but is not a leader herself by any means. Speaking of which, she is looking for a roommate so she can (finally) move out of the housing complex, and start to be a little independent.

lovers : There's still a part of Tahlia that pines for her lost love, but New York keeps reminding her there's no such thing as fairy tale love-at-first-sight. She has all but given up, and has been thinking it might be time for her to move on. As much as she'd love to be proven wrong and swept of her feet by her sweet prince, her constant dreaming of him has become absolutely futile and frustrating.

Tahlia is currently occupied with another certain fairy - a sparrow man, rather. At the moment she is enjoying his kindness and all the little butterflies he gives her. Past little flirtations would be an option, but she's not really open to other 'lovers' at the moment.

enemies : Tahlia seems to attract all the wrong attention. As gullible and malleable as she is, she's easily convinced of, well... just about anything. Trusting to a fault, Tahlia was never taught not to talk to strangers, so she ends up in trouble a lot. Once you betray her trust, however, she'll never forgive you and will avoid you at all costs. (Also, I'm kind of in love with the idea of her being tricked into some crazy situations by some villains or villainesses.)

odelia lynn
odette. 27. ballet instructor.
Here's Odelia Lynn: though she used to be known as Princess Odette, now you can call her Delia. She's lived on this side of the portal for five years now, and she still doesn't know how she got over here. She can't even remember her real life, but she's trying to put back the pieces of what she thinks is right from what she's been told. Right now she lives on her own in Manhattan, and spends most of her time teaching her beginner's ballet classes or working in an aquatic pet shop. So if you're in need of dance lessons or some fish, feel free to stop on by.

friends : Sorry in advance if she's a little upset when you see her, but if you know the former princess well enough, you know it'll pass. Most days she wears a smile, and deep down Odelia is very caring and believes in her friends with her whole heart. Especially after what she's gone through (though she's not even entirely sure what that is), she needs friends to help her out, and if nothing else, give her a shoulder to cry on. Delia is not picky about what kinds of friends she makes; they may range from actual people to turtles and frogs, so come as you are.

lovers : Odelia's love life is, in a word, a mess. She was absolutely head over heels in love with Prince Derek (after growing up with him, hating his guts, realizing he cleaned up well, getting totally offended by him, and forgiving him anyway). That story was a couple decades in the making at that point, but as far as she's concerned it's never happened. Yet, she's got this aching feeling in her heart, and she doesn't know what the cause could be. Delia's not very trusting of men, and that has kept with her for the past few years; after all, the three main men in her life were a father that wanted to marry her off, her betrothed who realized just how much he loved her only after she had left, and a sorcerer who kidnapped her and almost bribed her into marrying him. She doesn't remember them, but she can't change how she has developed because of them. Odelia doesn't particularly understand how modern "dating" works in the first place, but she knows she's not really interested. So try to flirt, and you won't get very far. There may be very few exceptions to this rule but they'd have to be patient and kind to deal with her and her frustrations.

enemies : Well once she remembers who he even is, Rothbart would top that chart. I can't imagine Delia would have very many enemies on purpose, but I'm not ruling them out entirely. She has no tolerance for arrogant, conceited types, and she generally doesn't like to be told she can't do something. It's more likely that she'd have little tiffs with those she already knows, and just try to avoid people she wouldn't like entirely. I'm open to anything though, she may rub someone the wrong way, you never know!

other : I've got two itty bitty requests in mind for Odelia here, the first one being a roommate. As perfectly capable of living on her own as she is, she needs someone to keep her from moping about the house all day when she isn't otherwise busy. Just someone to keep her in check, that's all. And number two is someone to reveal the animated realm to her. She hasn't been back across the portal since she arrived, and she's been taken care of outside of the housing complex, so she doesn't actually have any idea it exists... hehe, oops? These two are pretty much open as far as plot goes, and they can be the same person, just wanted to put them out there. Plus anything else you can think of, of course!

kinsey kimura
kiki. 23. delivery girl.
Finally here's Kinsey Kimura, but feel free to call her Kiki. You may know her as the high-flying witch from Kiki's Delivery Service, but on this side of the portal she does her job on a bicycle instead. She lives in a teeny, tiny studio apartment in the west village all alone, save for her new black cat, Cecilia (Cici for short). She's been over on this side for about 5 years now, but her memories are a little fuzzy, as she tries not to go back through the portal very often.

friends : Kiki, though a kind and friendly girl, often feels very lonely. She is prone to feeling depressed on and off, and isn't very confident in herself. So, she needs friends to help get her through the tough times. She's the type to keep a few very close friends, rather than many people around that may come and go. She holds loyalty and honesty in high regard and isn't impressed by showy, snobby people.

lovers : She isn't particularly well-versed in love, and Kiki will often shy away from affection. She crossed over to the portal right in the middle of puberty and it hasn't quite caught up with her. She will easily turn down advances and feels uncomfortable talking about suggestive topics. In any case, you'd have to be her friend first to have her consider you in any sort of romantic way, which is hard enough as it is.

enemies : Kiki can be a bit stand-offish and blunt around those who she doesn't like - or rather, those she doesn't think will like her. It's easier for her to just put up a defense, rather than being disliked by someone, and it's very likely that one may take it the wrong way. She's not trying to be outright rude, but she can slip up sometimes.

others : If anyone is in need of a delivery for special package or message, Kiki's your girl. She will complete just about any job, to the best of her abilities, and will never disappoint a customer!

bruce stern
buzz lightyear. 30. police officer.
Newest to my ranks is none other than Bruce Stern – otherwise known as Buzz Lightyear. He’s been over on this side of the portal for several years, but he’s just returned to New York City recently, after serving a while in the U.S. Coast Guard. Now he's got a little apartment in the city and just started working for the NYPD.

friends : Truth be told, Bruce came back to NYC just to look for his friends. He can be very loyal, but also easily discouraged at times. He doesn't want to put his faith in people who may just abandon him, so it'll take a little while for him to warm up to someone. But once you've hooked him, you've hooked him for life. He will risk a lot for his friends, and will remain true through thick and thin!

lovers : Oh boy. Bruce is not good with ladies. Not ladies that he likes, anyway. He can be perfectly cordial and polite to women until he actually has feelings for them, which... complicates things. He jumbles up words, stumbles over himself, and can't get a thing straight. There's one cowgirl in particular he truly loves, but he has no idea where she might be. So, needless to say he's a little heartbroken and feels a little guilty.

enemies : Long gone are the days Buzz used to believe that he was the only one with the answers to defeat the Evil Emperor Zurg from the galaxy. But that doesn't mean he's cool with bad guys. He believes in "the system" and he's a law-abiding citizen, which mean he doesn't have a lot for tolerance for criminals. He does understand that not everything is black and white like he once did, but he's still pretty strong in his convictions.

hana herbert
honey lemon. 22. grad student.
Finally here is the ever lovely Honey Lemon! She may have Hana Herbert on all of her documents, but she still goes by Honey at least. She's been over here for about a year and half, and enjoying NYC. She's two semesters in to her Masters in Chemical Engineering - she wanted to continue her studies rather than try to dive right in to her field (plus this way she can have access to a lab and just call whatever she's experimenting on "research"). Other than in class, you can also find her working as a barista in a tiny coffee shop near school, it helps pay the bills to her apartment just off campus. Anywho~

friends : Wow. This will probably be a large group. Honey had her group of very closest friends back in San Fransokyo and misses them dearly. She doesn't want to replace them per se, but she definitely needs some companions to fill that void. She's very friendly so I don't think it will take long. Don't be alarmed if she suddenly links arms with you and talks to you as if you've known each other for years when you've hardly just met. She does that. Also she is an amazing baker and can whip up a mean triple latte so be prepared to gain like 10 pounds when befriending her.

lovers : I don't even know where to start here. In short, this is open. Very open. She's just so happy and bubbly and gravitates toward people that I don't really want to get in her way. I don't see her as really a one-night-stand kind of girl but other than that this is really open. She may be kind of flirty/touchy-feely without noticing so just know that going in. Oh and just one thing: do NOT underestimate her. She is not a dumb blonde and will not tolerate to be treated as such. She's really too nice to tell you off to your face, but will more likely just squeeze past you and ignore you until the end of time. That is all. ♥

enemies : Well one certain baddie is on this list. Anyone who threatens her friends is on this list. She's more of a let-karma-take-its-course and you'll-get-what's-coming-to-you kind of person, but she will take action and defend her friends when necessary. It's definitely a case-by-case basis but in general she's not very spiteful, doesn't seek out revenge, and doesn't waste a lot of energy on hating anyone.

other : The only other thing I can think of right now is a roommate! It gets pretty pricey to live in the city and she would have to work a LOT in order to rent a place herself. Until someone claims this, I'll just use a like NPC and call her "the roommate" jsyk.

ailura kai
bakeneko. 25. secretary.
Here is my first original baby, Ailura. Long story short, she is a bakeneko in the animated world, and comes from a world not unlike our own, save for the fact that monsters, ghosts, and spirits are very, very real. Ailura is halfway between a spirit and a demon in the fact that she was once a normal cat but had been possessed by the vengeful spirit of her owner after she died. On the other side of the portal, she has many spooky powers and still has some of them on this side, but instead of haunting people, she just likes to stir up trouble. Other than that, she’s a pretty normal kitty cat with expensive tastes. She likes catnaps and seafood dinners, and has come to really enjoy the creature comforts of NYC. By day she is a secretary and by night she’s a feisty little party girl, but deep down, she’s just your average shapeshifting cat demon!

friends : This is a weird category for Ailura only because she doesn’t really like people. She likes messing with people, she likes being around people when they’re upset, but she doesn’t really seek humans’ company otherwise. She’s cordial at work and generally a nice-ish person. But, like a cat, sometimes it’s hard to tell whether she actually likes you or just tolerates you. All the same she’s got a charming smile and will fake it if need be. She’ll probably gravitate towards animals or animal-like people from the animated world or just people who are involved in a lot of drama. The girl loves drama.

lovers : Ailura’s a solitary creature, mostly, but if you praise her and pet her she might keep you around. She enjoys being spoiled, but only so much, and then she likes her space. And a lot of it. She doesn’t really keep lovers for long, if ever, only because (again) she doesn’t really like people. She can make exceptions for one or two nights, if you rub her the right way… Just don’t be startled if she starts to meow.

enemies : She’s my only kid that would likely have quite a few of these. “Her” family would fall under this category, meaning the family she haunted on the other side of the portal. She personally feels indifferent to them but is more or less obligated to curse them for eternity. Either way, she doesn’t know where they are right now, so she’s got to bug someone. She enjoys pissing people off, making them jealous, causing fights. She prowls bars and nightclubs and buys people drinks just to get them more rowdy so she can push their buttons. She’ll get in your good graces just to screw you over later so I’m sorry for her actions in advance.

winnifred wolfe
winnie. 18. unemployed.
Next up is my newest baby (and I mean that literally), Winnie Wolfe. You may know her from her short appearance in Hotel Transylvania, but in case you blinked and missed it, here's the down low: Winnie is one of the only daughters of the Wolf Man! Of course her family is much like you'd expect: wild, crazy, rambunctious, and Winnie is no exception. She is a hyperactive, no-nonsense kind of girl who has had to put up with about 50 older and younger brothers for her entire life (and there are more on the way). But now, she's separated from her pack and very much confused and lonely. Nevertheless, she's putting on her big-girl face and toughing it out like a true werewolf should. She has currently been living in the complex for a few weeks and is trying to adjust but man this place stinks.

friends : As much as Winnie would hate to admit it, she's lonely without her huge pack of siblings and her parents. She needs someone to fill that void, though she wouldn't actively seek them out. She's fiercely loyal but can also be a little persnickety, so don't take it to personally when she "play" fights and actually kind of kicks your butt. She's sorry? She didn't mean to??? Not to mention, she seriously needs someone to look out for her on this side of the portal (and the other side too) - let's not forget that she's maybe 3 years old. There's a lot she has to learn that she can't just sniff out on her own.

lovers : Pfffft. Adding another innocent child to my roster. As a baby werewolf, you can imagine Winnie can't really grasp this concept quite yet. Even in her adult body she doesn't feel very comfortable, and has no idea how to flirt or any such romantic thing. So she's got quite a bit of catching up to do in the hormone department. HOWEVER I can imagine her having tiny crushes on people (the way that toddlers cling to people they like, holding their hands and showing them cool things) and not really realizing the kind of impression this gives off....

enemies : Ummm a sass master with a tendency to bite people? I won't go so far to say that Winnie would attract any enemies, but she might not be friendly with everyone. She's kind of awkward, kind of blunt, as a child would be, and doesn't have her parents around to tell her when something might be inappropriate to do or say. She can be perfectly personable, sweet even, but avoid at all costs during a full moon if you're easily offended. Or if you don't want to be tackled to the ground for offending her.

marie beauregard
belle. 26. elementary teacher.
The newest addition to my list of lovely children is Marie-Elaine, though she'll usually just go by Marie. She is 26 and living on her own, only a few subway stops away from the Complex. Every other weekend she goes back through the portal to find those in need of help reaching the portal, and has been doing so since she crossed over herself 4 and a half years ago. The majority of her time is spent teaching her 3rd grade class at a public elementary school in Greenwich Village and she enjoys it immensely. She's incredibly patient and easygoing, but if you think she's a pushover you will be swiftly proven wrong. She is quick to stand up for those she loves and what she believes in.

friends : For Marie, friends are easy to come by. She is friendly and willing to help others, and will be polite even if the two of you disagree (to a point of course). She comes from a small town of very like-minded people, so New York was a shock to her in that suddenly she wasn't the only one in town that read books. Needles to say, she still spends a lot of time at the library and in book stores, and will generally gravitate to those like her. Nevertheless, she is not quick to judge and has a lot of patience (even for Beasts).

lovers : The concept of love is difficult for Belle, as most everyone she has ever loved was taken from her when the Darkness hit. She hasn't closed herself off from romance, necessarily, but she's been deeply wounded and hasn't completely healed. Because of this, she puts a lot of her energy into her work and helping others instead of into her personal life. However, I can sort of imagine her having a sort-of relationship or past relationship that turns out to be more platonic than anything else. Some one who is kind to her, who is willing to look out for her when she's so worried about everyone else. I can't say off the bat how intimate it would get - but probably not very much, if at all. Her heart's just in another place. The past is really up in the air but future things are less open. >.>

enemies : This is an odd category only because Marie wouldn't actively seek out arguments, or spend a lot of time with people who don't share her interests. I will say that she has her own special brand of stubbornness that can certainly rub some the wrong way. She holds her beliefs of right and wrong very close to her heart, and will be quick to defend her actions, so that might start something up. However, she is not above being proven wrong, and isn't too proud to apologize, though it might take a bit for her to calm down when she's all worked up. I'll just say it takes a special kind of person to truly get under her skin, but (most of) the opinions of others will roll off her back like water.

other : I'm opening this up to one specific thing that could be many people. As Marie regularly goes back to escort whoever needs help back through the portal, she meets a lot of different kind of folk doing so. Whether you have crossed just recently, or you've been back and forth a thousand times, there's a likelihood that she's seen you at one point or another. This goes double for the younger ones who are trying to find the portal and have lost their family - Marie definitely takes a shine to them and will go out of her way to help them however she can. Or perhaps you were in her encampment at the time it was attacked (I've mostly referred to those she escaped with as women, children, and injured soldiers, but I am open if you've got an idea). Just wanted to say that she would know a lot of people this way.

imani kay
kiara. 21. student.
After much ado, here is my princess of the Pride Lands, Kiara. In this world she's trying to do her best to be responsible, but deep down she's still a cub at heart. She has named herself Imani Kay, but more often than not she just goes by her last name (she's not entirely sure why everyone has three names in the first place anyway). Kay still lives in the Complex and with the help of the transition center has managed to get herself a spot at City College. Her major is currently undeclared, as she wants to do something to make a difference with what she learns, but has trouble putting her all in if she's not passionate about the subject. She's still the excitable and outspoken lioness she was before the darkness hit, but she is dearly missing her family and friends.

friends : Kay is friendly and easy going, almost to a fault. She is extremely easy to befriend, and once you've got her on your side, you've got a loyal friend. She comes on strong, but it's only because she is excited to be around She can be easy to get along with but might get carried away in games or a bit of teasing. She never means it maliciously, and appreciates people with a sense of humor similar to hers, and most of the time she'll just break down in a fit of giggles. In general, she's quite harmless. And as many times as she seems like a big ball of energy, she can mellow out as well. Usually following a day in the park or going out with friends she'll laze about like the big cat she is.

lovers : After falling so quickly and deeply for someone the first time around, Kay is still quite petrified of the whole idea of love. Perhaps it was silly of her, but it took her several years to wrap her mind around Kovu and what happened between them. It was difficult for her to be separated from him in the way that she was - namely, being forbidden to see him and the darkness taking over. SO she hasn't quite gotten the closure she needs from that. Maybe she's finally ready to take the plunge again? She doesn't even know. She hasn't so much as looked at anyone in a romantic fashion for about four years, the entire amount of time she's been across the portal, but who is to say that won't change?

enemies : Ummm if you try to kill her dad you're pretty much her biggest enemy. But... maybe not. If she's got faith in you, she'll try her hardest to understand what's the matter. She cares so deeply for her loved ones that it might seem impossible to her that they'd betray her. She'd definitely have a hard time wrapping her head around it, and in her confusion she might say or do something she doesn't mean, so sorry about that in advance. For those that she's just met, she couldn't imagine why anyone wouldn't like her (still a bit oblivious here) but she's not everyone's cup of tea. She might speak before she thinks, she might tackle you in an unexpected hug, or she might get a little too overzealous about a silly rivalry.
And don't forget that she is, at her core, still a lioness. If she's pushed to her absolute limit, she's not one to mess with. Not violent in personality, Kay is usually one to try to figure out what's going on before jumping to conclusions... but she still has those inherent instincts that will tell her to protect her own.

PMEmail
^
jamie fayette hightower
 Posted: May 9 2015, 10:08 AM
26 POSTS
5'4
N/A
taken bacon
straight
jessie

well howdy, space ranger
PM
^
bruce aldrin stern
 Posted: May 9 2015, 01:36 PM
64 POSTS
5'9"
N/A
married to his work
straight
Buzz Lightyear

/casually flips a table
user posted image user posted image
PM
^
marie-elaine beauregard
 Posted: May 26 2015, 05:12 PM
12 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
all alone
straight
Belle

got a new plotter and immediately had to edit it. >.> anywho~
user posted image
added one most peculiar mademoiselle
PM
^
axl leiko tanaka
 Posted: May 28 2015, 12:06 AM
35 POSTS
5'4"
危机 weiji (n.) lit. "crisis" or "critical moment" from 危 risk and 机 opportunity, the idea that there can be a positive result in a wisely handled risk
not lookin
whatever
gogo tomago

MOIRA + ODELIA
BALLET INSTRUCTOR HELLO! Omg Moira would want to come visit all the little tots after passing by a window and just melting at the sight of the bbies. She is winding down on ballet roles right now and eventually I'm sure she would adore to teach a more advanced class. Not anytime soon mind you but yeah, when she's a mom and wants to see her bbies more she will want to join Odelia and just teach the little ones >w< omgtheCEWT!

*ahem* anyway >> as for threads I can see Moira just wanting to introduce herself since she's a prestigious ballet dancer in the city and would offer to take Odelia to lunch in order to hear everything about the school/classes/etc because just AH it's so darling and presh!!!!

BASTIAN & KIKI
Talking black cat and witch feels! These two need to meet somehow and I am not sure how but we have to make it happen that is all I know in this world >> the end.

GOGO + HONEY
user posted image

THESE TWO NEED TO HAPPEN!

Maybe Gogo goes into the coffee shop and they have that '...you...remind me of someone' moment OR maybe Honey just remembers that GoGo always gets the same thing + that purple hair and bubblegum chewing = who the hell ELSE could it be? XD

JUST YES! WANT! CAN HAS? THANKS!

HEX + AILURA
Hex needs a secretary >:3 or...ya know...someone to play with >> with Asher in the mix as well << js js

DEL + WINNIE
Del is now dating a werewolf so she, being a skeleton, is a bone-a-fied superSpookykid. Hehe, you see what I did there XD bwahahaha. But yes! If they crossed paths on the other side of the portal or she maybe fought off someone messing with Winnie in a bar/on the street/wherever then I can see Del wanting to keep this little biting fiend from her own heart under the wing of protection as much as she could. Spooky kids gotta stick together after all <3

LEON + MARIE
If she goes across the portal to check for people coming to find it then chances are she has heard of and/or already met Leon. He is a guide that kinda sorta works for the Resistance. He mostly hunts on his own but if he finds someone astray then he will lead them to the next person closest to the Res. or he will lead them back himself depending on how he feels that day. He is a guide and a bodyguard on the animated side and I can see him initially worrying for your Marie but then being taken aback when he hears she is actually trying to lead people. A very concerned 'Then...where's your weapon?' as he lowers his bow and arrow. Just all the hero muscle with this one XD he doesn't want any person, lady or otherwise, to come to harm from the fiends he cuts down as much as he can while hunting.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
♔LITTLE DOVE
 Posted: Jun 11 2015, 08:51 PM
205 POSTS
5'3"
Hi y'all~ I'm Amanda and I'm happy to help at all times, just drop me a line! I am an enabler in training and my interests include ridiculous plot spams, graphic edits, and general derping around.
herp
derp
Sansa Stark

Hello Mira darling, darling, dear. ^w^

delia & moira
    Delia is all a-blush rn because omg an actual principle dancer wants to have lunch with me????. While Shade was still on, we were planning on Delia & Jon to be friends after they met at one of Moira's shows, but that obviously doesn't have to stand. Still I think she'd be able to vaguely recognize Moira and be all sorts of flattered. If you had something specific to start I'd definitely be down!
kiki & bastian
    Yes! Kiki wants the talking black cat love! She missed her own, and now only has a non-talking black cat :( She could always just wander into his shop one day (as she has certainly thought about since they've met). And right now she's trying to read up on magic and witches in this world, only to find out that they're different than the sort of witch she is. (What kind of witch that is exactly, but she says "I don't have green skin and warts, gross!") I may get a little more into this Kiki/Cass thread with Sparrow and then have her venture to see Bastian after a little more training on her own. She certainly means to and just has to build up a little courage!
honey & gogo
    Yes you can has. Because I need. Yes yes the things.
    Jason is a frequenter of Hana's coffee shop as well because (/not bragging) Hana makes some darn good coffee, and she can make it fast too because that's Gogo's thing. I would assume she expects a piping hot and extremely fast cup of coffee. x3 Maybe one day she finally slows down and actually spends time in the cafe and they get to talking? It's easy to lose a face in the crowd when she serves so many people, but she would certainly catch on if she said anything more than "That'll be $2.37 please" xD Purple hair helps too.
ailura & hex
    Okay okay okay this makes me spaz and flail in happiness. Ailura has no real loyalty to the company she works for now - which I haven't even decided what they do... it's something business-y. So she'll at least give them the courtesy of a two weeks notice, but there won't be a tearful goodbye xDDD So say the word and she's yours, as long as the job promises some creature comforts. And by job I mean whatever he needs her to do. It's not very often that she finds people that she likes but they seemed to click in the speed dating event so she's like "why not?" also yes lets get asher in here and make it a party ehem ;)
winnie & del
    Ahhhhh I love the idea of her fending off someone/something bugging Winnie on the other side of the portal. She's weirded out by bars/doesn't get the concept of them quite yet, so it would be hysterical if she snuck into one but I doubt she'd spend much time there. Half the time she's actually pretty scared but puts on her brave face and pretends it doesn't phase her - but lbr she'd be enamored with a gun slinging skeleton lady to coming to her rescue. And when she finds out Del is with Zev it will just be all happy wolf girl all over the place. x3
marie & leon
    Haha 'lead' is a strong word for it, I like to think of it more along the lines of showing them the sneakiest/quickest way back to the portal. She'll take care of little ones no problem, but as for adults she'll guide the way She's not a warrior by any means but she's a clever girl and can try her best to get out of sticky situations. (Got a good heart but needs to work on her resistance skills.) And lololol if he asks her about any sort of weapon she'll be like "eh i have this knife?" which is probably the equivalent to a butter knife to him and she doesn't really know how to use it in the first place. She's too stubborn to admit that much though. Perhaps she's heard of Leon at least and finally runs into him? We can work something out here definitely!
PMEmail
^
hexxus aze black
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 12:18 PM
540 POSTS
6'2"
brontide (n.) the low rumble of distant thunder
never again
'say please'
hexxus

MOIRA + ODELIA
Eeeeeeeee the cuties! I vote something like Moira is meeting with a former fellow dancer at the company she is currently working at and after talking to them she passes by Delia's class and just kind of melts at the cuteness. She would linger since the other person would have had to leave early for something that came up yay for free time right? lol and she would watch as all the little ones filed out and they could meet that way. Delia could think she was a mom and Moira would be all flustered and smiley like 'Ah no, maybe one day hopefully. But not today, today I am merely a fellow ballet enthusiast' and then lunch should happen because ALL THE CUTE! <3

BASTIAN & KIKI
My inner Leon is concerned about Cass teaching anyone but will have to keep an eye on her Cass, not Kiki and in the meantime my little cat will wait for the charming little witch to show up in his shop ^O^ eeeeeeeeee /twirls

GOGO + HONEY
user posted image

Yes yes yes! I noticed in the movie that while they were all sitting at Cass's cafe everyone had a normal cup and left it but Gogo has a to-go cup and takes it with her. Meaning she likely A) likes her coffee and B) is always on the go and knows to get it in such a cup because that is simply how she lives XD - so even if she was sitting there in the cafe waiting for someone to meet her there she would get a to-go cup. I vote she does that again but instead of racing off she gets the to-go cup and she sits down (maybe confusing poor Honey lol) and sits there lounging in her little antisocial corner waiting for whoever. She would be restless too with all the finger-drumming on the table and wanting to chew her gum but the wad is stuck to the coffee cup top because coffee and gum just don't mix amiright? lol

I can see her and Honey interacting in that time that it takes whatever NPC that is supposed to be meeting Gogo there to worm their way out of New York traffic backed up for whatever reason like accident, road block, etc and little by little they realize who each other is and viola! Insta-reunion and hugs even though Gogo isn't the most embrace-ready being XD she would totes hug Honey if she realized they had found each other again OwO

HEX + AILURA
user posted image

She's totally hired >:]

We should have a thread with these two ASAP where Hex is basically calling her over to reunite after the speed-dates and mention not-so-subtly that he needs someone to connect all the dots with his appointments, relay messages to his driver, and be in constant communication with his hacker. That and he just needs a kitten to play with sometimes. He could likely get her an office right inside the hotel he pretty much owns and lives at the top with the penthouse. He doesn't own it per-say but he pays the people that do an awful lot of money to look the other way when he does unmentionable things. Like keep rooms at the top level to hold prisoners / tortured-folk. Keep a guard or two in his pocket to focus only on who is coming and going from his penthouse level. And, of course, someone to make sure all this vehicles and cars and stuff are safe in the secure level of the garage at the hotel.

Ailura would be perfect for having the cushy job of just keeping all that running smoothly so Hex doesn't have to worry about it. And the meeting would likely be him tipping her in to all of that and mentioning that whenever Asher comes over she is more than welcome to lock her office up and come play. Either that or lock it from the inside with Asher to play with all to herself. He doesn't care one way or the other honestly XD he is just glad there is a gorgeous and claw-possessing little fiend to help him out in life ^_- that and her having powers is DEFINITELY a plus (i.e. keeping her close / satisfied / well paid)

Oh and yes. There will be 'creature comforts' - pretty much anything she wants <3

DEL + WINNIE
SPOOKY KIDS UNITE! I could easily see Del cutting through whatever is bothering Winnie and keeping the little empowered and totally adorable were-ling at her side as they cross back over to the portal or w/e. The moment the thing is rid of them they can talk about all the things including how Del has a love of Weres since she is seeing one exclusively and is kinda totally enamored with him. Oh the cute and macabre of it all X3 me gusta!

LEON + MARIE
Omg if she is a really dangerous part of the animated world and her answer to his question about where the hell her weapon is ends up being something puny and non-helpful at all he will just stand there stone silent for a moment and then sigh heavily like 'come with me, we need to get you properly trained with weapons that you will keep with you at all times. understood?' and just start walking back to the portal all grumbly face but also keeping a close eye on her because gdi woman you stress his hero muscle when you leave the Resistance camps without proper weaponry XD <3

--------------------

user posted image
PM
^
soren archibald talon
 Posted: Jun 14 2015, 10:30 AM
22 POSTS
5'10''
N/A
single
heterosexual
archimedes

user posted image
Just leaving that there
PM
^
marie-elaine beauregard
 Posted: Jun 18 2015, 11:14 PM
12 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
all alone
straight
Belle

FOR MIRA
    odelia & moira
      I had an idea, because I was just working on responding to Pond for our Delia/Claire thread, and Claire just started teaching at the same studio that Delia does! Maybe Moira is meeting Claire and passes by Delia's class or gets the wrong room or something? Just something that crossed my mind for a cute thread idea~

kiki & bastian
      Hahah I don't know how much actual teaching will be going on, as Kiki is more determined than ever to do things on her own, but yes Leon, she'll be seeing a lot of Cass. >w< And we will put this away for a rainy day but she will be be coming soon, i promise.

hana & gogo
      This thing is started! I am v excited. OwO already made a set for it so it's just a matter of... actually getting a reply! SCIENCE GAL PALSSSS

ailura & hex
      She's rolling around in all the happy. This starter is on my to-do list and from there we will *ahem* flesh out the details of this arrangement.

winnie & del
      This is a never-ending list of yessss. I like this so much <3 If you would like to start a Del/Winnie or a Moira/Delia I could start the other? Or if we want to stick to two now and two later? Either and any way I am happy with all these plots /grabby hands

marie & leon
      Marie says "no really it's fine" and I am like "yes please take her and teach her your ways." Also plotting with Solar to get this girl some self defense training too. Might have already started it, depends on general time line things. So she's got a smidge working for her but I can see her picking up a bow and arrow well enough. This we can work with yes, yes.

FOR MYKA
    marie & archie
      See I knew I wasn't talking crazy when I was thinking this. Plus they both love books okay? MOUNTAINS of books. Since Arch has been over a while, and Marie has as well but not as long, they could certainly have known each other for at least a year or more? Am I making sense? Need more threads with her anyway but brain is like "no" so we can brainstorm something.
PM
^
Tatiana Amélie Gauthier
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 09:39 AM
10 POSTS
N/A
N/A
Single
Heterosexual
Tiana

tia & tahlia

These two. These two working together. Yes? Yes. She's so sweet and Tia would just love her and look out for her and just yes. She'll look out for her and they'll be the best dang waitresses ever.
PMAIM
^
imani kesi kay
 Posted: Aug 14 2015, 11:50 PM
10 POSTS
5'7"
Can I trust in my own heart Or am I just one part Of some big plan?
heartbroken
straight
kiara

user posted image
This kitty is done & plotter is updated!
PM
^
KIT NERO RAVAGE
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 03:18 PM
25 POSTS
5'9"
i will avenge scar and take his place in the pride lands. simba is the enemy. i must kill him.
single
heterosexual
kovu

KIT & KAY
my goodness, she's just too cute! ^^ if it isn't already obvious, we're going to need a thread between the two, haha. kit's memory of the portal and the animated realm is pretty much non-existent at the moment, so that should be interesting. i'm not entirely sure how they should bump into each other, seeing as how kit is unfamiliar with the complex, and isn't currently enrolled in college courses. unless he shows an interest and goes to check out the campus, he also works as a bartender, so there's that. if you have any other/different ideas, i'm definitely game!

PM
^
moriko san spirritt
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 03:46 PM
477 POSTS
5'6"
Moriko. No, I don't want to be your friend. Leave me alone, you filthy human.
single
straight
san

/throws moriko at you

of course she's going to be drawn towards her for a million billion reasons. there was a strange girl who also smelled like lions and a portal that she once knewwww so yeah. what else?? gotta watch them be awkward and moriko be like 'gurl plz' with men and other humans in general

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you Eve!!! <3
PM
^
imani kesi kay
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 08:19 PM
10 POSTS
5'7"
Can I trust in my own heart Or am I just one part Of some big plan?
heartbroken
straight
kiara

FOR MANDA
    kay & kit
      Yes she is finally done! Life calmed down enough to let me finish her at last >w< And I am SO excited for this. I kind of already brainstormed an idea where she's out with friends and they go to the bar Kit works at? Usually she's not so bold with guys (she freaks out a little bit every time someone hits on her, really can't handle it) But hey, after a few drinks she might mellow out a bit. She'd also be convinced that she knows him from somewhere so she'd definitely bother him about it. x3 It was just something bouncing around in my head while I was working on her, so I could start if you like!
FOR POND
    kay & moriko
      I think Mori would bring out her wild side a little bit. Not like acting wild but you know what I mean. She wouldn't have to worry about acting as human as she would around others. If you wanted to allude to other lion-smelling girls you can but I think we can start fresh with these two. And yes, Kay might need a bit of guidance on keeping her cool - she tends to get a little a lot over excited and it would be good for her to have someone a little more down to earth. x3
PM
^
KIT NERO RAVAGE
 Posted: Aug 15 2015, 08:32 PM
25 POSTS
5'9"
i will avenge scar and take his place in the pride lands. simba is the enemy. i must kill him.
single
heterosexual
kovu

KIT & KAY
ugh, tell me about it. i definitely can't wait! XD and your idea sounds awesome, it would work perfectly. if you'd like to start it you for sure can, if not i could try to throw one up. whatever works for you. ^^

PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.