5'7"
Off WITH HER HEAD!
good luck
bisexual
Queen of Hearts

TAGGED: OPEN
WORDS: #
OUTFIT: SOON
She was a woman on a mission. Her company, what was left of it, needed to be resuscitated back to it's former glory. Then lifted above all the other fashion companies of the world to its rightful place at the top. A process that was long and arduous but doable as long as one was willing to forgo sleep and other unnecessary luxuries. Truth be told Vina was starting to forget what her apartment even looked like. She doubted she'd stepped foot in it once since she'd been released from her confinement. Just a brisk in and out to freshen up and change her clothes each day, and she was charging back through her errands. There was no shortage of designs of course. In her madness she'd never stopped sketching the dresses and outfits that would become her new lines. They'd allowed her pencils and papers and that was all she'd needed. So that by the time they did finally release her she already had a collection to start on and four more waiting in the wings for the upcoming seasons.

That of course was the only thing that was done. There were fabrics to find, seamstresses and models to hire. She needed to go through her contacts to get accessories, set up press conferences, look at venus, venders, sponsors, and pick dates. She was severely behind and if she wanted to catch up she needed to run at full capacity. The outfits could be finished in time, at least the prototypes for the fashion show itself. But the rest?

Perhaps this was how she died.

It was rare for her to seek a break. She ran until her heels were worn down to the stubs or snapped beneath the pressure of so much sweeping from one place to another. Yet even she knew that she needed one. If only just to have tea or coffee. Food and drink to keep her running and her blood flowing at a pace that made all this doable.

This was one of those rare moments right now. When she rubbed at her temple and waited for the barista to finish her order. Her purse laying half opened on the counter. She had every intention of running right on out of here with drink in hand, but alas that was just courting disaster. How often did people get coffee spilled all over them when they got bumped into? Not to mention there was a couch in the corner of the little cafe that made her aching feet yearn with longing.

Gaze lifting to peek out from beneath the hand that still rubbed at her temples, she froze. Eyes catching on blond hair and a familiar shade of blue. Perhaps not a blue dress, but blue nonetheless. It wouldn't be the first time she'd felt her blood start to heat at the sight of that combination. Like a bull that saw red. She'd been wrong before, but it never hurt she supposed. Especially since she felt like that face was somewhat familiar once the other turned around enough for her to see her features.

She was absolutely horrible with faces.

But her eyes drifted down to the girl's neck, eyesight dimming for a moment as she imagined how easily an axe could- no.

Her order was done and she took it, before hastily moving to where the girl stood, "Excuse me Miss? I hope I'm not being too forward...but have you ever thought of being a model?" There was a sugary sweet smile on her face, her voice just as welcoming. Though madness hummed insider of her and threatened to seep out through her very pores. This close she could feel that sense of familiarity strengthen, and she perked up at the idea that this might be just who she was looking for. "I'm a fashion designer, and I have to say you'd probably fit the part wonderfully..."

ooc: i feel like it's a whole lot of nothing, and i forgot if we had any concrete thread idea for them SO I HOPE THIS IS OKAY >.>

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
dyann london carroll
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 07:25 PM
261 POSTS
5'1"
if i had a world of my own, everything would be nonsense. nothing would be what it is, because everything would be what it isn't. And contrary wise, what is, wouldn't be. And what wouldn't be, it would. You see?
Single
Bicurious
Alice

what's my offense?
If I'm a bad person, you don't like me Well I guess I'll make my own way It's a circle A mean cycle Where's your gavel? Your jury? What's my offense this time? You're not a judge but if you're gonna judge me Well sentence me to another life
There was just something about finding comfort in a pleasant cup of tea on a fantastic day. Even if it were warm, the hot cup she held within her hand calmed her down as she closed her eyes to exhale. She'd just had a wonderful conversation with the parents of a little boy she'd subbed for a few months ago. Apparently they had been so pleased with how her son had come home in good spirits, that they had sought out the principal the very next day. He was so tickled with their review, that he was almost begging Dyann to constantly be on call for his school. It brought a smile to her face that she had been able to change someone's life, let alone make such a difference to someone.

There had been a time when she thought she had amounted to nothing. A time when she was lost with no where to go. But, as if a repeat from the past, a dear friend had come and assured her that she was simply fine. That, even with the decisions of themselves, she would thrive. There were times she still missed the company of his warm body tangled with hers as he clung to her, but as he'd assured her that evening he'd come back, that all was well.

He was still watching her, even if she didn't see him.

Sitting her now empty cup down upon it's saucer, she stretched in her stool before she grabbed her clutch. There were still errands to be done, and as she slipped from her seat, there was little time to properly think as a much larger red head found herself in the blonde's face. "B-beg pardon?" The suddenness of the situation had her accent appearing much strong as she frantically blinked blue eyes up at her.

Her cheeks flushed at the exposed cleavage the woman showed, and she quickly adverted her gaze up to the woman's face. Her question lingered in the air as Dyann tried to place the woman's face, a sharp intake of breath filled her lungs much too full as the woman explained that she was a fashion designer.

Swallowing the lump that formed in her throat, she tightened the drip upon her clutch as she had to work a smile to her lips. The woman before him had been the fashion designer Hollis had worked for. The woman that continually put her beloved in that retched color of red.

A hard shiver ran through her spine as she silently stared up at the woman, Levina- Hollis had mentioned, completely at a loss for what to say. He'd had his suspicions, and as his words ran through her mind once more, she could certainly see the resemblance. Was this the time for her to run?

In the silence that lingered, her mind raced with the possibility of just fleeing the scene, but that was rude and impolite. Also, if this woman was whom he'd thought her to be, it would only send what Dyann could assume was a sickening sweet invitation for a chase. For who knew if she had her Bandersnatch and Jabberwock nearby. N-no. She couldn't think that. Not now.

Forcing a smile to her face, she raised a shaky hand to tuck some strands of blonde behind her ear. "F-forgive me. You, well- you startled me!" A weak laugh rose from her throat as she took a hesitant step back to give herself some much needed personal space. Pausing, as if thinking the offer over, she felt her cheeks grow slightly warm. "M-model? M-me?" She did have nearly the same body type as Hollis, and in the articles she'd read about her "mysterious model," he had been a much loved success. "T-that's all so sudden...."

She couldn't be serious, could she?

TAG: Levina! / WORDS: 645 / NOTES: oh dear is me / Outfit

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
*Sig based off of Mira's creative mind; click to view artist's DA
PMEmailAIM
^
levina carter reine
 Posted: Sep 4 2015, 12:53 AM
142 POSTS
5'7"
Off WITH HER HEAD!
good luck
bisexual
Queen of Hearts

TAGGED: OPEN
WORDS: #
OUTFIT: SOON
Levina had places to be and things to do. Though she thought that she might have possibly found Alice, the possibility that it was yet another false alarm meant that her company was not very far from her mind. Even here and now she couldn't ignore the fact that the longer she was away the greater the chance that someone would mess up something important. So she tried, in vane to read the answers she wanted. As though she was expecting for a neon sign or for the girl to blatantly blurt out that she was Alice. Of course life never was that easy and Vina never wished more then ever that she was back home in Wonderland. Where things were easy simply because everyone and everything catered to her whims and wishes. Back where the threat of cutting someone's head off wasn't met with odd looks and mutterings.

Yet here she was, and she'd ignited this little meeting so she couldn't just hurry off after a glance. Especially not when a very not American accent slipped from the girls lips. It was nearly impossible to keep from grinning like the mad woman she was at the sound of that voice. A tiny bell of familiarity ringing in her mind as she forced herself to appear as sane and normal as possible. Considering her insanity leaked out of her in a visible aura most of the time it wasn't exactly easy. Oh, but she didn't want to scare the little blue girl off. Not till she was absolutely sure.

Not until she had her so tight in her clutches, she couldn't run off. Even if she wanted too.

"Oh, my apologize dear, I certainly didn't mean to." A little chuckle "I'm in an awful rush most mornings I'm afraid, so when I see something that catches my interest." One of her hands waved briefly in the air, shoulders shrugging. "I just leap at it like a cat, it's a horrible habit honestly." Despite her best efforts she could feel the madness seeping, making her gestures seem over exaggerated, her voice a pitch too high. She tried her best to compensate for it. "I'm honestly much more thoughtful about these sorts of things, perhaps you'd let me buy you something in apology? A refill or perhaps something sweet? You certainly seem like the type that enjoys a good sweet now and again."

There was that sugary sweet smile again, eyes softening in sympathy. "Don't act so shocked darling you're gorgeous. Has no one ever told you what a pretty face you have?" She beamed "It's model material for certain, I should know. I'd certainly love to have you in the upcoming show..with your hair and those eyes. Why you'd make the winter collection seem like something out of...well a winter wonderland."

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.