Pages: (2) 1 2  ( Go to first unread post )
Add Reply
New Poll

I will {stand} by you, pond's bbys [10]
ϟspoopy ghost
 Posted: Jun 5 2015, 12:46 AM
125 POSTS
ghost
Spooky scary skeletons!
dead
wut
ghostsexual
MODERPERATOR

spirritt
moriko san
i'm not afraid to die. i should kill you for saving her! even if all the trees grow back, it won't be his forest anymore. the forest spirit is dead. ugh, i smell like a human. i hate him!
wolf princess
TWENTY THREE - SAN - HEROINE - AMBER LIU
~ABOUT

Moriko is my first child and I will always love her so so much <3 She has lived in New York for three or four years now and lives in an apartment a few blocks away from the Complex. It's nicely decorated, of course, full of plants and other things that remind her of her home. She also has a bit of a thing for soft down blankets because they are just so dang soft. Slowly her opinions on everything have changed, but she certainly doesn't like most humans, and won't ever forgive them for what they did to her home- even if she isn't entirely sure what happened there. She also hates the destruction of this world on top of that. She doesn't like technology, people, cooked meat... The list goes on and on and on. Moriko is discovering that she cannot change the entire world by herself and simply needs to focus on the zoo and those she meets. She's just a small person in a large land.

Moriko crossed the Portal towards the end of her own movie, sometime after she brought Okkoto to the Forest Spirit's water and Lady Eboshi shot the Forest Spirit through it's head. Moriko was injured and one of her brother's carried her off to 'safety'. He ended up leaving her at the Portal, where she crossed and was tended to by others there, ending up in the Complex. He promised to return with the rest of her family and Ashitaka... But that hasn't exactly panned out the way she would like. She doesn't know if her mother is dead or alive, nor does she know if the Forest Spirit was given back its head. She's just constantly worried about all of that.

Currently, Moriko works at Central Park Zoo. She really does love her job, and she loves getting to talk to the animals whenever she can get away with it. They communicate with her and she understands a lot about this world- including things such as 'endangered' species. Of course she is working to improve the living conditions at the zoo as well, no need to let them be sad! For the most part she doesn't like her coworkers, but whatever, cause some of them are okay. She lives in a cute little apartment and crosses the Portal quite frequently to look for others, especially her family.

~FRIENDS

After meeting an adorable little redheaded lioness, Moriko is a bit more open to the idea of friends. Moriko won’t call you a friend or anything, but she will speak to you more than a stranger or zoo guest. She may be more friendly to you if you respect the Earth or if you are from a world in which you were not human. Or even if you were just ripped from your own world. She’ll talk more if she’s pushed, and will open up a bit more the more she gets to know someone. She never really gets ‘excited’, or any other emotion, but she can try! Moriko also isn’t very good at socializing, she just stands there quietly.... She is realizing that not everyone is an evil human and that knowing others is not a bad thing, so that’s good. She doesn't really know the difference between dates and friends either, which can make for some entertaining situations.

~ENEMIES

If you don't respect animals and nature, consider yourself an enemy. She kinda generally dislikes people until she talks to them a bit more and knows who they are. Opinions are important, and humans are basically terrible. If you are a bad person and rude, she will hate you openly.

~ROMANCE

Of course our young princess was slowly falling for Ashitaka, even if she didn’t totally realize it, but he and her family are gone now. She doesn’t know if it’s forever, or anything… Her heart could use a little melting. If someone were to talk to her, push her, and just be kind, I’m certain she could fall for them, even if she would never realize it. It would be a lot of effort though. It could even be a sarcastic friendship that changes as well! A final is most like an animal, or, of course, Ashitaka.

~OTHERS
Really, I'm open for anything here. Coworkers, people she buys food from, anything honestly. Any ideas are welcome!
♥ STORM

winters
janine bianca
I'm awfully sorry. I didn't mean to frighten you. But you don't know what I've been through. And all because I was afraid. I'm so ashamed of the fuss I made. Good-bye, Good-bye!
the original
TWENTY SIX - SNOW WHITE - HEROINE - FELICITY JONES
ABOUT

Everyone knows Snow White, the original Disney princess. Janine is an incredibly kind, extremely naive, young woman with a bit of schizophrenia, which she is medicated for. It was brought on after her lovely mother gave her a poison apple and disposed of Snow's body by having her men toss her across the Portal. Thankfully, some kind souls found her and rushed her to the hospital, saving her life. She now lives in the Complex with her 'guardians', who are just a few of the dwarves, even if she doesn't exactly know that. They won't let her remember herself because it would allow the Queen to find her again, or at least begin searching for her! Not to mention learning your own mother wanted to kill you because you were so beautiful would also be pretty hard to hear. It'd be terrifying for her! Losing her memories has allowed her to become a new person, to do so much, and having such a great opportunity to work in a wonderful animal shelter.

However, Janine is soon going to remember herself, and that will open a whole new bucket of things. She lives in the Complex, so that will be nice for helping her remember things. Janine also thinks she can talk to animals, but the drugs help delude any sort of ability to do that. She doesn't try to actually have conversations with them as much, but she will still talk to the little cuties! Who wouldn't? Janine is also learning about how to act in this world, and what is appropriate/not appropriate. She's naive and doesn't always realize if something isn't normal or common. She loves to talk to others and is always incredibly kind!

Janine ‘volunteers’ at an adoption center, where she really just sits and pets the animals to keep them comfortable and active. She doesn’t have many jobs other than that, but she’s willing to try anything! She’s been attempting to figure out how to help sell animals as well, which is pretty cool for her. She just wants to help everyone and she loves animals so it’s just wonderful! There’s also a pug at the center that Janine is in love with, whom she named Prince Charming, and she loves him more than anything else on the planet! She talks to the animals at the shelter sometimes, but it’s the way most people talk to animals and not her own crazy way!

FRIENDS

Janine is 100% bound to have a million friends, of course she is! She loves to make friends, and basically considers everyone she talks to a friend right from the start. She’ll talk to anyone no matter what! Unless you do something terrible, she’ll think you’re just fine and dandy, which is pretty swell. In general, Janine is a girly girl, and she can talk about shopping, boys, and cute things for ages! Janine has a thing for talking about romance- she just loves love! And dogs, but that is, of course, an entirely different story. So she'll basically talk about anything and everyone someone else could be willing to talk to her about. Friends are incredibly important to her, and she will always do all she can to support them in any way!

ENEMIES

Enemies don't really exist for Janine- her mother may hate her, but she'll always love her because she's a naive and confused young woman. She's a bit weird, yes, but could you really hate this girl? I mean, she could probably get on someone's nerves somehow... Which means she would immediately try to fix the situation!

:ROMANCE

Of course Janine would love to find her true love, it would just be so amazing to feel loved like that! Her final is 100% her prince, and nothing is going to stop that. They were made for one another, after all!

OTHERS
There are a lot of options for others- obviously she needs therapists and the like. And once she remembers herself she'll need others to support her and talk to her- especially when she wants to cross the Portal and explore where she's from!
♥ STORM

davis
margaret hannah
I wasn't in your room. It wasn't me. Aren't you going to say goodbye to Buster? If I say no, do I still get your room? Then, yes, I'll miss you. Come on, Molly. You're getting heavy.
little sister
TWENTY - MOLLY - LASS - EMILY KINNEY
ABOUT

This little lady is Molly, and only her mother calls her Margaret- which she does not like to be called. Even Hannah is a better name than that! She’s the younger sister of Andy, but she doesn’t know it yet- in fact, she thinks he’s just a cute boy with some problems. She’s had a really interesting life so far, as she was only a few years old when she crossed the Portal. She remembers a few details about her life before crossing- the Portal seemed to make her young mind keep the details that, if she had grown up naturally, she wouldn’t have known anymore. So she remembers the toys she and her brother loved, and she even collects look-a-likes of the originals, or the original toys if she can find them! She don’t want to give up on her life before crossing, and she missed her home, but she would definitely never admit it.

Contrary to what her mother believes, Molly thinks that her brother is still alive, and did somehow get across the Portal after they were separated. She also thinks the toys made it, even if they didn’t bring them with them, because she could swear they moved without being touched. Thankfully, this is now being confirmed as true as she meets Bruce (Buzz) and John (Slinky), which is incredibly exciting for her! Her memories are real, and she isn't crazy, which is just amazing. Molly turned 13ish years old when she crossed and has been on this side of the Portal long enough that she is a basic teenager, just still learning more of the basics. She’s also rebellious and will do thing she shouldn’t, like walking down dark alleys at night, just because she wants too. She’s also girly and bubbly and loves fun and adventures!

Molly works at a clothing store in the mall, and also occasionally volunteers at the Complex to help serve meals. She loves to shop and look good, which is a definite perk of working at the mall. She loves to have fun and not work, but she understands that in order to buy things she does have to work. She also doesn’t go to real school of any sort, she is tutored by her mother and by little groups at the Complex.

FRIENDS

Molly will have friends she's a social young woman who enjoys getting to know others! She’s incredibly friendly and loves to talk to people, most of the time. A lot of the time she will just randomly approach people in places like Central Park. She has a fairly girly personality. She just wants to learn about the world around her, and people are a great way to do that, so she talks. However, she manages to get herself in some not as good crowds as well because of this. She doesn’t mind though! It’s all part of the experience!

ENEMIES

Molly isn’t going to have many enemies, I think. Maybe a couple of feuds with friends? She’s a fairly normal girl working a normal job and taking life one day at a time. She is, however, jealous of people that can actively visit their home worlds or cross the Portal and those that can remember their whole histories, because she wants that for herself. However it wouldn’t get too much in the way of your friendship with her, she’s still willing to be kind and friendly as long as you’ll tell her about yourself and your world!

Currently Molly is a bit heartbroken after losing two people close to her. One was a bit of a crush, while the other was her boyfriend for a short period of time. She isn't quite sure where he's gone, and she really does miss him. Of course she's likely to have other crushes, but for now she is just trying to get over the pain of losing someone she truly felt something special with. Molly is still a flirt through everything, even if she isn't actually practicing at the current moment in time. It'll happen eventually!

OTHERS
Others are totally open, especially as Molly has been here for so long. She can know so many different people for so many reasons!
♥ STORM

friedmann
olaf tannon
Some people are worth melting for. Hi, Sven's family! It's nice to meet you! Oh, look at that. I've been impaled. Oh, I love it. It's so cute. It like a little baby unicorn. Hi, I like warm hugs!
talking snowman
TWENTY SIX - OLAF - LAD - JAY BARUCHEL
ABOUT

Here's Olaf! The cheerful and fun snowman who just loves everything- especially summer and warm hugs! Olaf crossed the Portal when Anna was dying and they were trying to make it across the ice to find Kristoff or Elsa or anyone, really. When the huge gust of wind came and knocked him into the storm, he ending up getting all the way to the Portal! Pretty crazy, right? He put himself back together there and crossed that way.

Now, as everyone knows he was super excited to get to be a snowman in summer. Once it hit... Well, Olaf's a little sad about all of that. He was just so excited to make snowmen and drink cocoa but instead he felt like melting! Oh the horror! So that's been a bit hard for the snowman to handle recently, but he'll get through it eventually. He's just struggling to understand why something that seemed so wonderful could be so mean! No snow for so long was hard, but he is adjusting.

Olaf works at the ice rink in town because he just loves snow and ice and what could be more perfect for a snowman? He gets to work the zamboni and it’s one of his favorite things to do! He loves to skate around as well when he has free time at work, it’s so nice to feel like he’s back at home today! In fact, this ice rink even introduced the snowman to his lovely (sort of?) girlfriend! He doesn’t have Elsa’s power watching over him, however, so he has to keep cool and visit the Portal fairly often to make sure he doesn’t get all gross and sweaty and melty! It’s just not natural.

He lives and the Complex and is always looking for his friends from across the Portal! He couldn’t miss them more than he already does, he swears. They were just so important to him! He hopes to find them one day, especially by staying in the area that they are most likely to be in. He is constantly looking for his friends, and has recently discovered Kristoff when they accidentally crossed the Portal together and is in the process of meeting Elsa!

FRIENDS

Some of Olaf's favorite things are friends and love and warm hugs! So making friends is one of his favorite things! He is just so loving and friendly! He’s always willing to talk or chat or whatever, even if he isn’t the best at listening and holding a consistent conversation. He also tends to ramble, including rambling about his home across the Portal. He doesn’t do it on purpose, it just happens sometimes! So those from across the Portal will know who he is pretty easily and can be friends with him! He’s also a bit silly and slow at realizing some things as well, but that’s okay! He’s still a good guy!

ENEMIES

Olaf has no enemies, why on earth would he have those? He can't hate, he was made with love. Others can hate him, but he certainly wouldn't hate them in return. Of course he doesn't really like Hans... But he doesn't hate him. It would be terrible if the poor snowman really hated someone!

Olaf loves love, everyone knows that! He just loves everyone in different ways. He was built by love and with love by two adorable little girls. Olaf is, surprisingly, taken, though it isn't quite official yet. Neither of them really know what love is, so dating is more of a "let's hang out a lot!" and is slowly moving towards a real relationship. Gisli is an adorable little fairy, although he doesn't quite know it yet, and they are quite enjoying their time together!

OTHERS
Olaf has a job at the ice rink, and I'm sure his employees would be his friends! Plus everything else is okay too, anything and everything is wanted!
♥ STORM

slight
james warren
I had a white rat. When we win, we turn them loose. We ain't got your ol' princess! Well, we have our orders! Shoot the Wendy bird. Please be our mother! What'd she say, Peter?
lost boy
NINETEEN - SLIGHTLY - LAD - EUGENE SIMON
ABOUT

The second-in-command Lost Boy, Slightly! He crossed the Portal after Peter, thinking that Peter had abandoned him and the other Lost Boys in Neverland. They moved together for a while before they ended up separated before getting across the Portal. He's pretty sad about being separated because he was in charge of them at the time... Thankfully, the Complex people found him upon crossing and got him all set up in a nice little place! Of course the interior now looks exactly like the home back from Neverland, but no one but him knows that little detail. He just doesn’t want to grow up! In fact, he refuses to ever even act like it. He's not meant to be any sort of gross grownup.

James works at a daycare in the area because he refuses to grow up, and there’s no better way to refuse to grow up then hang out with kids and tell them not to grow up! Always a good plan. James is pretty stubborn about that… He’s also pretty childish and stubborn. He doesn’t want to ever grow up, did I mention that? Of course he is also happy and having a great time! Other than being older. However, he is pretty attractive… James also doesn't go to school or anything, he has no sort of learning going on at all.

So far James has only reconnected with Peter and no one else from Neverland, but he now knows they exist! Except the Lost Boys, but you know, at least a few people are around! James will most likely join in the resistance, once he learns about it. Fighting would be pretty cool, probably. Especially if he could whip out his old slingshot! If he fights the darkness, he’ll be able to go home, right?

FRIENDS

Friends are lovely! Especially young ones! Young as in like child across Portal, not bein’ creepy or anything. He needs friends so they can adventure and refuse to grow up and have a really awesome time! And they can eat candy too that would be pretty cool and stuff. He loves to go on adventures, and also tends to prank people a lot... But he will not grow up, not at all, not as long as he can help it! He wants to shoot his slingshot and make jokes and be a kid. That's honestly the most important thing to him- never growing up!

ENEMIES

Adults are James' top enemies. Adults grew up, and they follow rules, and they are super lameee. Plus bad guys aren’t cool either. He doesn’t really like Hook. He doesn’t like a lot of types of people, really. Especially those that actually like rules because rules suck. He also doesn't like people that get mad at him about his pranks! Basically, he's a kid and he holds grudges just like any other kid would.

And then there is love. Not too sure how James would react to that. After all, he lived with boys for a long time, so he didn’t have to deal with feelings or anything. But now he’s grown a bit and there a girls… So things could be pretty weird. He might get crushes and be confused… Relationships are possible though, if anyone is interested at any point. They'd just have to direct him in the right direction!

OTHERS
Give me all of the plots please <3
♥ STORM

bogan
may kimberly
When I get big again, I'm so coming back here with a box of bug spray. Dad? I had the most messed up dream. There were talking slugs and tiny little soldiers and- Aw, man! It's MK.
tiny people
NINETEEN - MK - HEROINE - JANE LEVY
ABOUT

Mk! She’s young, but she knows what she’s doing. After all, she’s got a crazy dad, a half-broken dog, and just a really, really weird life. Not that many people are randomly shrunk and turned into little tiny forest people. It was always her dad’s fantasy, not her own. So things are just a bit crazy. May made it across the Portal when she and Nod were on the sparrow. Needless to say, she didn’t really know how to fly it, and both she and Nod ended up flying off the thing and she crashed across the Portal. After a few months of dealing with her amnesia, MK is back and ready for action! She wants to find her friends and her family and just go back to being a regular-sized person again.

MK doesn’t really have a job. She just floats from little thing to little thing, like being a grocery store clerk. Soon she'll probably end up working with Kinsey as a delivery girl- she's actually pretty good at riding bikes! She’s also interested in getting to college, but she isn’t really sure what she wants to go into. Maybe something with plants? She’s just trying to get by right now. MK lives in the Complex, of course, and is having a pretty good time, even if she doesn’t always believe everything that’s happened to her. At least the Complex people are always around if she's really not believing anything.

FRIENDS

MK should have a ton of friends, of course! She's basically a normal girl, so she goes through all of the normal things, and even came from a fairly normal life before being shrunk. Luckily enough, she didn’t have to age at all while crossing so she’s pretty much the same girl. She’s a tomboy, but she’s got the girly side to her that’s always important. She’ll shop, but she’s not afraid to get down and dirty in the nitty gritty. Plus she just wants friends so she’s not alone anymore!

ENEMIES

I don't see MK having very many, if any, enemies. MK knows how people can try to manipulate and stuff, so she understands who she shouldn’t like. Still she probably won’t have that many… She also doesn’t like the creepy boggans from the other side of the Portal. They were just weird and not comfortable for her to be around at all!

Love is hard for MK. She was starting to crush on Nod when things sorta... Went insane. She's currently meeting him for the first time again, so hopefully that helps with some things! She'll feel terrible about it for quite a long while seeing as she almost killed him... But hopefully things get better soon!

OTHERS
Co-workers! May is going to start school soon as well, so it's also possible to find others that way as well!
♥ STORM
PMAIM
^
ϟspoopy ghost
 Posted: Jun 5 2015, 12:49 AM
125 POSTS
ghost
Spooky scary skeletons!
dead
wut
ghostsexual
MODERPERATOR

valhallarama
liv arnbjorg
Could-could it be? After all these years? How is this possible? But a mother never forgets. Well... at least I'm not boring. Right? Oh, stop being so stoic, Stoick! You took after me.
crazy dragon lady
FOURTY ONE - ZOOKEEPER/ETC - LASS - JULIANNE MOORE
ABOUT

Here’s Valka! The oldest one in my bundle, Liv is the mother of Hiccup and the wife of Stoick the Vast. Years ago, when Hiccup was just a baby, she was taken away from Berk by a dragon that was simply trying to protect her from Stoick’s own protection, now her Cloudjumper. Instead of returning home, Liv chose to stay and live with the dragons, doing what she could to save as many as possible from Drago and keep them all happy. She crossed the Portal four or five years ago, and has been living across the Portal since then. She used to only cross once in a while, especially in order to keep her memories, but did join the resistance recently, hoping to find her dragons and her family.

So far Liv has reconnected with Cloudjumper and he now lives with her and others across the Portal. She has also met Astrid, and is now searching for her son and others!

Liv has quite a few jobs. She is still in school to become a veterinarian, specializing in reptiles, and works at the zoo, mainly with the reptiles and birds. In the past year she has also opened up her own birthday party business, in which she brings birds or reptiles to birthday parties so the guests can play with them under her watch. It’s a pretty fun job so far, even if it’s still small! She also lives at the Complex with a few dragons she crossed over with in a nice little house. It’s far easier to live there then move out and try to balance so many things on her own.

FRIENDS

Liv would have a good number of friends, or at least a few others she can talk to, especially mothers. She is a very kind and caring mother who would certainly love to be a mother figure, especially to those who remind her of Hiccup. Liv is a girly girl in a womanly way, and carries a lot of passion about animals. Those who also love animals are sure to win the way to her heart, and she could always use a few other women to gossip with! Animal lovers, and really just everyone are sure to be accepted by her. She loves a lot of people.

ENEMIES

Enemies are few and far between. Of course she hates Drago Bludvist, and those who hurt animals. Otherwise she is a very gentle woman who will try to change you and your mind before deciding to give up and dislike you. There are always room for second chances!

Love is closed for Liv. She is happily married, even if she hasn’t seen her husband in a fair number of years. She will forever be faithful to him, and won’t give up ever. She’s certain one day he’ll appear, and things can go back to the way they were.

OTHERS
Please be her client in different jobs and things like that! She would love it!
♥ STORM

de la fontaine
claire anna
FAR AWAY, GOD I WISH I WAS FAR AWAY, FOR A NIGHT, MAYBE A COUPLE OF DAYS, JUST TO GET MY HEAD STRAIGHT. CAROUSEL, THIS IS THE WAY THAT THE WORLD GOES ROUND, SPINNING IN CIRCLES.
the duet
TWENTY THREE - DANCER - LASS - EMILIE DE RAVIN
ABOUT

And now we have Claire, the girl that wouldn’t leave my head for basically a month and was desperate to be made. She’s from the Glen Keane short ‘The Duet’, which focuses on her and a boy as they grow and become what they want to be. Ever since she was a child Claire wanted to be a dancer. She loves to dance and move and all sorts of things relating to that. It’s what she wants to do with her life. It’s her passion. Claire is still fairly new to this world. She was fairly depressed the first few months, but is slowly improving and working to get better. Claire only crosses the Portal to keep her memory intact, and doesn’t really trust herself.

Claire works at a dance studio, where she both dances and teaches classes sometimes. She really, really, loves dancing, if you couldn’t tell. It’s her love and all that- other than the boy. Claire also lives in the Complex as well, as she feels it is both safer and hopefully more likely to find the boy.

FRIENDS

Pleaseee give Claire friendships. Lots of friendships. She needs friends! She’s a bit on the quiet side, and has gone through a lot in the past few months with losing everything and coming to a world she didn’t know at all. But she does like friends, and is very sincere and committed to anyone who befriends her.

ENEMIES

I’m not sure if Claire would have any enemies? She’s fairly friendly and kind and I don’t think she could be hated!

More or less, a final is closed. She doesn't really want to be with anyone but the boy who followed her throughout her life. She struggles to find attraction with others, but it is certainly possible for short term relationships. Just having someone support her would certainly be nice.

OTHERS
Others from the Complex? More dancers? Just give her friends and plots <3
♥ STORM

la amada
emilia catrina
All the world is made of stories. Love, true love, the really good kind of love, never dies. XIBALBAAAA! You misbegotten son of a leper’s donkey! Anyone can die. These kids will live.
goddess
THIRTY FIVE - LA MUERTE - LASS - PENELOPE CRUZ
ABOUT

Emilia is La Muerte from The Book of Life, another muse that refused to ever leave my head. She is a Goddess, made of sugar and all that is good in the world who has a bit of a love for making dangerous bets. Born a human centuries ago, Emilia became a Goddess after dying young and making a bet with Xibalba to rule the Land of the Remembered/Forgotten with him, which she won. She was in the middle of a large bet with Xibalba for the ability to switch which lands they were ruling, watching as Manolo defeated his inner demons when they were suddenly brought to the world across the Portal instead of their own- which she suspects occurred in order to protect them. She’s been across the Portal for a year or so now, travelling back and forth when she can, and helping a bit with the resistance as well, when she can.

Emilia owns a bookstore in New York, where she shares all sorts of stories in hopes of keeping souls alight. She also has a good amount of candy sitting around the store to nibble on, and always seems to appear with the perfect story for whomever is stopping by. She’s gotten a bit into writing herself, but not all that much- just her own tales she can recall. She lives in a nice flat close to the Complex, and is always around to help new arrivals settle in when they cross.

She also has a few crazy abilities that crossed with her- she can somewhat change her age, not drastically but she can make herself seem unfamiliar to some. Emilia also loves marigolds, however marigolds and fire both move around her- especially when she’s angry. She has light golden tattoos along her arms, similar to the ones in her animated appearance, that shift a bit with her emotions as well, not as noticeable but they are there. On the Day of the Dead her powers also come back stronger, and she can make ghosts appear and the likes. I imagine she can also tell if you’re dead or not as well, so don’t try to hide it.

FRIENDS

Emilia is incredibly friendly, and I could see her having millions of friends. She doesn't forget a face! She finds humans to be incredibly interesting with how they act, and she loves to see what sort of options they will choose. She is friendly and open and is always willing to speak and help others, she is very sincere and caring. Emilia wants to get to know others and help them with their problems. If you are willing to make bets as well... Well, you may just be a bit higher up on her list, not that she has one.

ENEMIES

I do not believe Emilia would truly have any enemies, she always manages to find the good in people and knows they make the choices they do for a reason. If someone wanted to try and be her enemy, I’m open for it!

Love is entirely closed. Emilia only has eyes for Xibalba, and that will never change. He’s her ‘balby, and she loves him, no matter how ridiculous he can be, and even if he isn't here currently.

OTHERS
Author pals? Other who like stories? Hit me up friends <3
♥ STORM

elwood
evelyn valerie
Directive? Directive? Classified. Name? WALL-E? EVE. "EVE"! "EVE"! Directive. WALL-E! Directive. Give me the plant! I don't want to survive! I want to live! Ee-Vah? Hello, my darling!
little robot
TWENTY FIVE - EVE - HEROINE - HANNAH SPEARRITT
ABOUT

I won’t lie, I’ve been in need of a little robot friend for a very long time, and she’s finally here! Evelyn is EVE from WALL-E, the little adorable probe drone. She’s one of many identical robots, but her time on Earth and the Axiom was far different than any others. She spent most of her time on and off the Axiom, exploring the Earth to find life, and following her directive. It wasn’t until WALL-E came around that she started acting a little differently and changing… Something she greatly enjoyed. Just as they were about to go back to Earth, however, there were whispers of darkness and Earth being ‘unsafe’, and instead they were all transported to the locale of the Portal. Evelyn’s been across for five or six months now, and she is always making sure she crosses back to keep her memories- she doesn’t want to forget anyone.

Evelyn works at a flower shop most of the time, where she’s arranging flowers and enjoying herself. She also does a bit of IT and computer repair on the side as she learns more about the technology that comes from this world. Being a robot helps her with that sort of stuff more than she thought it would, and it’s a great job. She loves to learn about the humans in this world and their differences from the ones on the ship as well!

FRIENDS

Evelyn is very, very curious, and would definitely have a lot of friends. She would love to hear more from others both from across the Portal and from New York- everything is interesting to her. Evelyn is also very friendly and open, and wouldn’t mind helping out anyone who needed it, especially if they were sad.

ENEMIES

Really, Evelyn’s only enemy is Auto from the ship… But I doubt he’s much of a problem here. She doesn’t really like people who are lazy either, as she’s seen what laziness can do to someone, and she doesn’t want to see that happen again.

WALL-E is the only lover for Evelyn. After watching the videos on the Axiom of what he’d done for her while she was shut down the the plant… She really does love the silly little robot, and she just wants to find him again! And all of the other robots, of course.

OTHERS
People who come to the flower shop or people who need her help with IT are wanted! And basically everything else too, haha.
♥ STORM

andersen
marco felix
d-a-n-g-e-r. shortcut! happens to me all the time! who’s your friend who likes to play? bing bong bing bong! i go in here all the time. take her to the moon for me, joy.
imaginary friend
TWENTY FIVE - BING BONG - HERO - MARKIPLIER
~ABOUT

Alright, who's your friend who likes to play? Bing Bong, of course! He's the best friend ever, and he sorta goes along with my love for characters that 'sacrifice' themselves somewhat/do things for love but are SUPER dorky and yeah. Basically he's my bb. Bing Bong is from Inside Out, and he's the best imaginary friend around! Part cat, part elephant, and part cotton candy, he was thought up by an adorable 3 year old Riley Andersen! However, as she grew up, she thought of her best friend less and less until he was forced to explore her thoughts by himself, forced to find happiness in her memories. He ran into Joy and Sadness and the pair of them convinced him to help them out, with the condition that they would help make him important in Riley's life again! However, before that could occur, he and Joy fell into the Memory Dump and he sacrificed himself to let her get back to Headquarters. Before entirely fading from her thoughts, he crossed the Portal, and his life changed pretty intensely.

He's been across the Portal for a year or two now, just like Riley and Sadness. After a fair amount of time trying to adjust to the real world (he still can't really read or write), he got a job similar to that of Steve from Blue's Clues! He's semi-famous, but honestly doesn't get recognized often at all, even by kids wearing shirts from his show... It's heartbreaking, really, but part of nearly being forgotten by the girl who created you. Often on the weekend Marco goes to the children's hospital dressed as Mr. Bingus Bongus and entertains the poor and sad children so that they can have a bit of happiness in their lives, no matter how rough they may be.

He lives in an apartment (next door to Sadness, actually), and loves having his own little space. Marco is also diagnosed with depression and takes medication for that, along with attending weekly therapy sessions. It was due to a mix of almost being forgotten and a million other things, which would make sense to most of us! He's also ridiculously good at hiding his depression and can always make others smile. The happiness of others is more important to him than the happiness of himself (which is something he could use some help learning more about...). He's also really good at cooking sugary goodness.

~FRIENDS

Lots of friends! All sorts of friends! Bing Bong is soooo friendly, even if he does struggle a lot. He can have friends through work, through the hospital, through just meeting others on the street. He likes to talk to other people, and he also likes to borrow children's books so that he can get better at reading and no longer confuse words like 'danger' and 'shortcut', because that wasn't a good one at all. He could also use friends to help him get out and about and learn more about life as a human!

~ENEMIES

I truly hope Bing Bong won't have any enemies! Maybe someone doesn't like him who works for another tv company or something? Marco is pretty naive, so he really misses a lot of stuff in this sort of regard, haha. Poor dude.

~ROMANCE

Sooo this is entirely open. He doesn't really know how to love or be in a relationship at all, and all he knows is that people could use him for his fame and the likes, even if he really isn't exactly famous at all... So he won't know what to do at all in this category! But he could use someone to care for him, someone who could see through the struggles and pain of almost being forgotten and help him see he truly is important, just as he believes in everyone else!

~OTHERS
Honestly he needs everything! Therapists, tv show 'fans', people he works with on the show, the whole 9 yards or whatever that phrase is. Give him a million bajillion plots!
♥ STORM
PMAIM
^
caleb dimitri abagnale
 Posted: Jun 5 2015, 01:48 PM
69 POSTS
6'2''
I was the boy in the palace - the one who opened the wall. She's the real thing, Vlad.
single
heterosexual
dimitri

hello lovely! let me pledge my undying love to you
CARISSA && SLIGHT
    so yea, we got this thing going on where they have that drunk little smooch, so clearly we should build off that at some point me thinks horribly awkward one-sided crush in which james ends up not liking charlie <<
CALEB && LIV
    so we have that open thread, and i dun really know where we're going with it, but i think that liv and caleb should end up as some kind of friends? maybe not super close for right now, but at least the type that might be like "i was in the neighborhood, do you maybe wanna grab lunch before i head to work" or something?

that's all i could remember off the top of my head, feel free to elaborate+add xD <33333
PM
^
ϟspoopy ghost
 Posted: Jun 5 2015, 10:01 PM
125 POSTS
ghost
Spooky scary skeletons!
dead
wut
ghostsexual
MODERPERATOR

yes please i am willing to take all of this undying love <3
JAMES&&CARISSA
    Ughh I still don't know what to do with this boy. I think I need to have him meet more girls who aren't super girly/do boy things/like nature and stuff just so he can see that girls ARE different before he has any sort of crush? And he would never admit to crushing- nope that is just not his thing. He would deny it forever and it would be great and he's gonna end up single and alone pooorrrr bb. XD But I could eventually see him getting annoyed at someone for spending too much time with someone because of a crush?? It just would be a longgg way aways. XD

LIV&&CALEB
    These two should definitely be friends! Both separated from others they care about and stuff. How often does he see kids? She could offer to help out as well because of the whole animal-party business she has going on. I could definitely see them going out for lunch and stuff! It would be so nice for her to have a good friend!

Ummm we need to hit up Jaime and Molly because yes please. Bruce is figuring out Molly right now which is great so soon she should meet others toooooo. Maybe she can help them remember each other? Not really sure what you two have planned at all. XD
PMAIM
^
axl leiko tanaka
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 04:04 PM
35 POSTS
5'4"
危机 weiji (n.) lit. "crisis" or "critical moment" from 危 risk and 机 opportunity, the idea that there can be a positive result in a wisely handled risk
not lookin
whatever
gogo tomago

GOGO + EVELYN
Barbie Bazooka here reporting for a fellow roller derby-ist to roll with ^.^ Maybe we should make a group thread? or a group plotter for anyone interested? Either way I can see these two bonding over IT crap no matter what XD Maybe Gogo is at a practice and she brings one of her electronic cycle hybrid things and she is having issues with the power getting to the wheels (her main focus because need for speed lbr XD) and Eve can laugh because 'it's working fine' and Gogo all huffy like 'I want more electricity to flow to the wheels so that the spark creates more friction and speed and yet I can't get the flow of electricity to cooperate!' -frustrated bubble popping-

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
evelyn valerie elwood
 Posted: Jun 13 2015, 08:37 PM
60 POSTS
5'9"
Hello! I'm Evelyn, or Eve. I work at the flower shop just down the road a ways. I absolutely love it here. By the way, have you ever met a young man, his name sounds like 'walley'? No, oh, no reason, just wondering...
in search
Straight
EVE

EVELYN&&AXL
    Yessss derby girls! I'm so so soooo excited for this to happen! It's gonna be so fun and ughhhh. So perfect. I could definitely see Evelyn just sorta walking over while she works on something and just... Figuring something out or giving some weird suggestion that wouldn't make sense to lots of things. And she'd understand every word that left Gogo's mouth too! So yes yes yes. Definitely a group plotter and we can figure things out from there <3 <3

PM
^
christa madeline flores
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 07:28 PM
24 POSTS
5'6"
You need a hand, and I'm right there right beside you You in the dark, I'll be the bright light to guide you.
Single
Heterosexual
NYC Original

Liv and Christa
So, Christa is all kinds of confused about where she wants to go in life. She knows she wants to work at the museum, but she is torn between furthering her studies in zoology, paleontology or botany. Maybe Liv could be her mentor and help her figure things out?
PMEmail
^
jamie fayette hightower
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 07:35 PM
26 POSTS
5'4
N/A
taken bacon
straight
jessie

LIV&&CALEB
    he has custody, sin e norah is presumed dead and there's no one else, so he sees them all tge time. he would probably appreciate help since they are extremely active kids and hard to handle, particularly for a single parent

MOLLY&&JAIME
    um yesss. Right now amanda and i just have the romantic stuff, but i think molly bringing the "REMEMBER!!!" bit to the equation adds a whole new level of feels

Also carissa and dates
PM
^
margaret hannah davis
 Posted: Jun 20 2015, 08:51 PM
229 POSTS
5'3"
Oh, hi, how are you? I'm Molly, nice to meet you. Sorry, I wasn't really expecting to be chatting with anyone today! I hope you have a great day, I really do. Oh, going home? Nah, I don't really like it there, it's much more fun to adventure.
Sad
straight
molly

LIV&&CHRISTA
    Ohhh my yes please I absolutely ADORE this! Liv would love to help Christa however she possibly could! Lots of assisting and letter her follow her around at the zoo and other places like that. She would do all she could to help Christa find her calling! That's so important to her! Be the person you are meant to be!

LIV&&CALEB
    She can do this for sure <3 It would be so much fun for her to finally get the chance to "mom" someone because she never really had that option with Hiccup. And yes she would ugh love it so much. Play with the birds and lizards with them and just be like a permanent 'call if you need help' babysitter. Especially because they are girls??? and well yeah. He's gonna need a woman around eventually.

MOLLY&&JAMIE
    Yay remember bits! Because she's learning who Bruce is right now, basically, so if she learns who Jamie is and then they all meet up welllll that is going to be intense and wow.

um yes please set molly up with cute guys to get her over crash. i'm assuming carissa should know who she is just because of charlie?

--------------------
user posted image
Thanks Grayce!
PM
^
luke owen sanderson
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 09:48 PM
35 POSTS
5'11"
*hits fist against open palm*
Single
Asexual
Sandman

Luke & James
  • Somebody else who cares about kids! I've headcanoned that Luke would try and report child abuse the social services, maybe he needs backup and finds out the daycare of the kid and talks to the staff about it? AKA James. Or something less feelsy, Maybe the daycare takes the kids on a field trip to Luke's pool. Either way the two would get along swimmingly!

Luke & Claire
  • Quiet? Luke likes quiet. It calms him. Not sure how the two would meet or anything but I do believe they'd get along!
PM
^
james warren slight
 Posted: Jul 7 2015, 10:56 PM
179 POSTS
5'6"
Hi, I'm James! I'm a boy, okay? Not some icky grown-up. I won't ever grow up, not as long as I could stop it! If you try, you're just a codfish, and codfish are the absolute worst!
single
girls are icky
slightly

JAMES&&LUKE
    Well, good luck with this child. XD He's basically a miniature Peter Pan, and is more or less a complete jerk. Sure, he loves the kids, but responsibility? Heck no! James would honestly be a bundle of "well he should just get a slingshot and defend himself!" and not really understand how bad it really is... So perhaps something not as bad. Maybe they're at the park and one of the kids runs off and James tries to catch the kid and Luke appears and saves the day? They can get along as long as he can deal with James' personality and childishness!
CLAIRE&&LUKE
    Claire is quite quiet! I promise. Maybe she gets herself to his work one day and is just quietly sitting and reading and doesn't notice when things are sorta closing up? Or a coffee shop encounter?
PM
^
marco felix andersen
 Posted: Aug 6 2015, 10:30 PM
18 POSTS
6'0"
'D-A-N-G-E-R', short cut!"
single
straight
bing bong

BING BONG IS HERE!

user posted image

PM
^
erin joyelle peterson
 Posted: Aug 29 2015, 09:43 PM
22 POSTS
5'5
I JUST WANTED RILEY TO BE HAPPY...
SINGLE
HETEROSEXUAL
joy

MARCO
PONDEROSSAAAAAA!! AHH HIII!! I COME BRINGING YOU PLOTS AND PLS PUT ON YOUR READING GLASSES BECAUSE I HAVE A LOT OF FEELS SO THIS MIGHT GET LONG. HANG ON TIGHT.

omg. just... bing bong. please. my heart. every time i think of joy and bing bong i get the feels something fierce. like the way she loved watching him play with riley (because riley is so close to her heart and he made riley so happy <3), and the way he so valiantly dove to save her when she was falling from the recall tube. i just love their friendship. and i just... i know that erin is going to love marco irl. i was thinking that maybe joy is newer on the pediatric floor of the hospital (she's only recently become a nurse so she might've been doing her training on the regular floors first) so she hasn't met mr. bingus bongus quite yet in person, but she's probably heard a lot about him. i think it would be adorable if maybe the pediatric floor threw like a special party for like children's appreciation day or something and marco was the entertainer for the day? like there would be cookies and candy and all sorts of fun games and prizes and stuff going on and super cute nurse joy nurse erin would meet him through that? like offers him cute pill-shaped cookies and a little dixie cup of juice like "what an HONOR it is to meet the great mr. bongus!!!" and obsess for a little while? super cute. my heart weeps with cuteness. and then they could become friends and be super excitable-- and while i don't know that joy would inherently guess marco to be bing bong (she'd probably think that like somebody copied him or something at first??) she would definitely know after a short period of time and then all of my feels would spill out about how GRATEFUL she is for him. because she probably wouldn't have gotten across the portal without him. so she's eternally grateful.

also, she totally watches his children show curled up in a comfy chair with ice cream at like 1am and squeals like a school girl about how great his show is. she's an overall super-advocator of bing bong and thinks he's amazing and tbh has the biggest butterflies around him ever she just thinks he's so great ^//^ i can't help.

BUT YES. PLEASE CAN THEY MEET. I NEED THIS IN MY LIFE. i'll come back for your other children one day but i HAD to get these feels out there and tell you all my ideas. let me know what you think. <3

PM
^
marco felix andersen
 Posted: Sep 6 2015, 09:50 PM
18 POSTS
6'0"
'D-A-N-G-E-R', short cut!"
single
straight
bing bong

Wow this is A LOT of plots I don't even know where to begin and it's only one plot wow. YOU GO STACE YOU GO YOU ROCK THE PLOT!!! My reply might be shorter because of the deathly cold I have that makes me NOT WANT TO DO ANYTHING UGH its the absolute worst. I TOOK MY GLASSES OFF FOR THIS BECAUSE I DON'T NEED THEM FOR UP CLOSE

SO MANY EMOTIONS OKAY I can't handle how much people love bing bong ugh but I need bing bong and joy together asap. i totally forgot about her watching them grow up together and just ugh let them talk about all of the good feelings and memories of when they had a band and would race around and just have so many feels and love and ughh.

user posted image

bing bong is secretly a hero and it makes him embarrassed to even think about something like that because now he just blends into the shadows and does not get attention even with being famous and all that and its just ugh okay. that headcanon about the memories though okay i can't rn so they will be best friends irl for sure and erin can help him so much with not being this sad little mess all of the time because ugh feels. i'm sure the whole hospital vaguely knows who bingus bongus is so i'm sure she would have heard of him and he always likes to greet all of the new nurses so they aren't like 'who is this weird guy with weird clothing and a pink mustache etc etc' so she wouldn't be lost or anything. and omg please yes. just a beautiful little party and the kids laughing and smiling and him making them all so happy ;A;

what do you mean i took a break from this to make a gif of them together BECAUSE I CAN'T HANDLE THIS FRIENDSHIP and i wanted to learn to make those gifs too also which is good

PLEASE LET THEM BE FRIENDS how long would it take her to mention that she knows him from his show because that will also kill him a lot? he wouldn't be able to handle having someone like joy it would just be so great and amazing and great and yes. though he probably wouldn't ever realize joy and erin were the same person until she mentioned it because lots of people are super cheerful all of the time! and then feels and he would just so break down so hard and have feelings and he wouldn't be able to believe that JYO WAS WITH HIM ugh it would be great

and sometimes he would 100% watch his show with her with ice cream and popcorn what if she sent him fan letters and he kept them in his apartment to read when he was sad and ugh i just want them to stay up and marathon cute movies and cry over stupid scenes and be just the best and when he's super depressed she can just break into his apartment and force him to be happy

NO ACTUALLY THEY CAN'T MEET EVER no if they don't meet i will cry SO YES MEETING NOW ASAP IDC HOW MANY THREADS I HAVE BECAUSE THIS IS THE MOST IMPORTANT
PM
^
Dorothy Kaida Flynn
 Posted: Sep 15 2015, 10:49 PM
17 POSTS
5'0"
You're weird, but I like you.
Single
Straight
Dot

DOT & MOLLY.

okay, i'm gonna come straight out and say i think these two have the potential to be the best of friends. not only are they close in age irl, they were both young when they crossed the portal and as a result are dealing with that awkward basically-skipped-puberty thing. PERFECT bonding topic. molly is a bit girlier than dot and might be weirded out by the latter's love of bugs at first, but other than that i think their personalities would mesh really well. they both have tender hearts, a love for adventures, and a pinch of brattiness (just a pinch). on a deeper level they both have family members they're missing and inner hurts they're dealing with, and they're also both trying figure out the whole hormones and boys situation - so they might as well try to figure it out together, amiright? c;

you mentioned that molly will randomly strike up conversation with strangers in central park and central park is one of dot's favorite places to go since it's the only place in new york that feels somewhat like home to her, so they could potentially meet there? maybe molly could come up to dot while she's admiring an anthill or something and accidentally startle her, and this could eventually lead into a conversation about both girls' pasts and be the start of something beautiful. ❤ (more things could happen after that conversation, i just wanted to get the initial friendship ball rollin'.)

--------------------
"i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly i'll do what it takes 'til i touch the sky and i'll make a wish take a chance make a change and breakaway-
❥ i believe i can soar."
PM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Pages: (2) 1 2 
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.