Add Reply
New Poll

[ THIS IS THE BEAT OF MY HEART ], FOREST'S 8 SAPLINGS
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jun 6 2015, 12:50 AM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

PETER ALDEN NORTH
18 / peter pan / peter pan
we are wild
we are like young volcanoes
overview
Everyone's favorite little brat here to ruin your life! Peter is just as stubborn, self-obsessed, and childish as he was in the animated world, if only a bit more bitter about certain things. The portal may have changed his body, but it did very little for his mental age. He's unemployed because he doesn't believe in working and has never had to do it before, so why start? He lives in the housing complex. He has absolutely no filter; he says what's on his mind whether it's hurtful or not, just as little boys do, though his intentions are, despite popular belief, on the whole pretty good. He still struggles a lot with adjusting to life in New York because it's so different from Neverland and he's no longer allowed to do absolutely anything he wants to, but he's slowly learning to cope. He spends much of his time in Central Park, causing trouble in one way or another, playing tricks, climbing trees, and pretending he's back in Neverland and that nothing's changed. He's nosy, so you can expect him to pop out of a bush and ask you some rude personal question at the most random of times. He likes to pretend that he's fearless, but the reality is that he's just the opposite - he's very much afraid of many things in both the animated and real worlds, but he is entirely too proud to ask for help. He also has a bit of a temper, which shows itself most often when people oppose him, especially when they claim Peter Pan isn't real or isn't as great as he says he is. He's very defensive of the persona he upholds, and very determined to act as a heroic figure.

friends
Peter is, in many, many ways, a difficult child. He very much likes to be right and he hates opposition of nearly every kind. He likes to boss people around, and he very much likes to be admired. People with a sense of adventure get extra bonus points in his book. While he will on occasion befriend people who go up against him at times, the easiest way to become his friend is by simply agreeing with everything he says.

enemies
For obvious reasons that include but are not limited to his enormous ego, his lack of manners, and his belief that he knows absolutely everything, a lot of people don't like Peter all that much. I anticipate a lot of people finding him unbearably annoying, rude, and cruel, and a lot of people will be tormented by him without any provocation whatsoever. Peter's kind of a jerk that way. However, nobody will ever take Captain Hook's place as Peter's number one enemy.

lovers
CLOSED. Peter is too much of a child to understand love. The closest he'll ever get is his friendship with Tinkerbell - that is, if he can find her again.

EMMETT CONAN LOWELL
29 / big bad wolf / animated oc
i'm just getting started let me offend
the devil's got nothing on me, my friend
overview
Emmett is not exactly the nicest person around. He's had an incredibly troubled past - his pack was murdered, and, in his grief and fury, he swallowed a little girl and her grandmother whole. The huntsman cut them from his belly, and the three of them stuffed his stomach full of rocks, then set him free with the intention of tracking down his dead body the next day, but Emmett was not about to go down so easily. Through a combination of sheer willpower and stubbornness, Emmett managed to make it across the portal, where he received medial attention and miraculously survived his injuries. He's now been living in New York for several years. He has his own tiny apartment in a sketchy part of town, and he works as a bouncer in a popular club.

Since the death of his pack, Emmett has been the very definition of a lone wolf, both literally and figuratively; he doesn't really trust many people other than himself. He's blunt, seeing no reason to spare the feelings of others, and he tends to be aggressive when provoked. Generally, he tries to just ignore everyone, but if you get on his nerves, he's very quick to react cruelly. He tends to be mostly bark and very little bite, but he will act out violently if he's driven hard enough or you're on his very last nerve. If he feels he can gain something from you, whether presently or in the future, he'll play nicely, and he can be charming if he wants to be (he got a little girl in a red hood to trust him, didn't he?). He doesn't lie, but he also won't tell the truth if he doesn't want to; he is a master of half-truths. Honestly though, he is just a sad, grumpy puppy. He can be quite curious, even if he won't admit it, and he is still learning about certain human things. He's difficult to get to know since he doesn't like talking about himself and refuses to tell anyone about his past, so becoming his friend can take a long time. But he can be loyal, protective, and even sweet if he comes to care for you enough. He struggles a lot with feeling unworthy of all sorts of relationships and believing everyone should hate him as much as he hates himself - and nobody hates Emmett more than Emmett does. Not even Leon. Not even Little Red Ridinghood.

friends
I don't really expect Emmett to have a lot of friends. He's not exactly the easiest person to get along with, and he has a tendency to keep mostly to himself. He doesn't trust much of anyone, but you never know - sometimes his grumpiness can be a front for interest or curiosity. He tends to gravitate toward those who have a bit of darkness in them just as he does, people who are broken and have done things they aren't necessarily proud of. Survivors. And, of course, wolves like himself. He's fiercely loyal when he does come to care for you, though that doesn't mean he won't give you a very hard time. You may not even know that he likes you until you're in a tough spot and he flies out of nowhere, grumbling, and roughly pulls you to safety. xD

enemies
Honestly, Emmett isn't a very nice person. He's getting better, and he'll play nice if he feels it benefits him or if Cadi's nearby, but he's very rough around the edges. I imagine he'd clash with a lot of people. He's quick to anger, physically forceful with other people, prone to violence if he feels it'll get him what he wants. Of course, his greatest enemy is the huntsman - while the two of them are two sides of the same coin, he refuses to forgive Leon for the things he's done, and nobody's sins can match his. Though arguably Emmett's biggest enemy is himself.

lovers
CLOSED. This wolf knows so very little of love, but he knows he'll do anything for a little frost fairy named Cadi. He knows she's the best thing he's had in his life for a long time, and he knows he can't lose her. Perhaps one day he'll also know he's hers completely.

CHARLOTTE FAYE WELLS
18 / minitooth / rise of the guardians
so be careful
warning: fragile heart
overview
Sweet little Lottie here is just a tiny little young thing who works in a little boutique that sells pretty clothes and jewelry and rents her own teeny tiny apartment. She's a very sweet, gentle little thing with a deep love of books, particularly ones that fall in the fantasy or romance genres, as well as poetry. She doesn't remember much of the animated world at all, which is very distressing to the poor little thing; she's incredibly traumatized from having been eaten by the nightmares and caged, but she can't recall exactly what happened. She just knows that she's afraid of a lot of things, ranging from ponies to small spaces to the dark. This fear has made her incredibly nervous and very jumpy, and in combination with being shy, she very easily can lose her ability to form sentences without stuttering and blushing profusely. She struggles with her shyness and fear a lot, wishing she could be more outgoing and make more friends, and the frustration that developed from this struggle has inspired a hatred of herself that can drive her to tears at times. She wants very much to be loved, but she doesn't believe she can be loved if she can't even talk to people without blushing and stuttering. When she's comfortable with her surroundings and the people around her, however, she is a little ball of energy and giggles. She has an immense love of fairytales, princesses and princes and fairies and such, and she is always in a state of daydreaming. She is very easily starstruck, so if you're even remotely famous she'll freak out. She has a fantastic memory if you discount her time in the animated world, and she remembers people's smiles best of all. Mostly, she just wants to find a place that feels like home.

friends
If you spend a bit of time around Lottie and are kind to her, she'll find it very easy to become attached to you. She can be a giggly, twirly little bundle of joy when she's comfortable around someone, and she loves hugs and holding hands with people she trusts enough to touch. People who can sympathize and understand her fears without acting like they're silly are also very important to her.

enemies
Lottie is so quiet and shy that I imagine she hasn't made many enemies in her life. However, if you scare her once, she'll remember it forever and it'll take her a while to soften up to you again, even if you were just kidding around. Her main enemies are probably the nightmares who dragged her from her home and locked her up in a cage with her sisters. She also has a phobia of horses because of this incident.

lovers
Lottie is one of those people who falls a little bit in love with everyone. Strangers on the street, acquaintances, movie stars, poets - Lottie loves them all from afar. She's easily flustered, especially around attractive people, but once you get to know her, you'll find that, when she loves, she loves with every fiber of her being. She's very open in terms of relationships - I imagine she'd gravitate toward someone who seems safe to her, but I'm open to nearly everything.

ARADIA CORENTINE SALEM
23 / aggie prenderghast / paranorman
let her find a way to a better place
broken dreams and silent screams
overview
Poor little Aradia here is quite a puzzle of a person. She lives in the housing complex with her beloved black cat, Grimm, who is her very best friend in the world, and she writes horror stories for children - think the Goosebumps series and that sort of thing. She's really quite a little contradiction. There's essentially two different sides to Aradia: One is a curious little girl - guarded and wary but not all that mean or upset, and you can get away with asking more questions about her. The second, however, is the vengeful witch - full of fury and wrath, extremely quick to anger, and at times flat-out mean. It's hard to predict which side of her will be dominant on a certain day. In addition to alternating between being a little girl and a witch, she alternates between fighting the perception that she's a witch and supporting it entirely (for example, some days she'll threaten to cast spells and other days she'll scream at you if you say she's got any sort of magic). She's very stubborn and angry, but she's also extremely lonely as well. She thinks of New York as a second chance at life, seeing as she was put to death in the animated world at the age of eleven. She has a chance now to make friends and to be loved, but she also doesn't trust anyone.

She has a couple strange abilities as well: when she gets angry, she is known to send an electric shock through people, especially if they touch her. Not a big one, typically just a little static shock sort of thing. The amount of shock depends on how angry she is, however, so it can vary extremely. Additionally, if she gets angry enough, she'll have a bit of uncontrollable telekinetic ability; most likely, she'll break glass or push something off a table, that sort of thing. Like Norman, she can also talk to ghosts and other supernatural creatures, and she can sense when people were dead in the animated world, even if they're alive in the real world. She also, on rare occasions, can have visions of the past. For the most part, however, she tries to avoid her abilities because of how they betrayed her in the past.

friends
Aradia has a really hard time making friends. She wants to have friends so badly - she never had any as a child because she was considered a freak, which has caused gigantic trust issues that keep her from getting truly close to people. She's also very erratic in her moods; she may start to open up to you a little when she's acting as a little girl, but when the witch takes over, she'll push you away as hard as she can and scream curses at you. You have to be willing to stick by her no matter what and prove to her that you're there.

enemies
It's very easy for Aradia to be harsh and cruel on the days when her angrier side is dominant, so I anticipate she might make a few enemies. She has a tendency to electrically shock people when she's upset as well, so if you're not into electrocution, that might be another reason not to like her. She's quick to hate people, so if you're not willing to fight past that, you're stuck.

lovers
CLOSED. Aradia has so much on her mind right now, from trying to reconcile her two personalities to try to come to terms with her abilities and (on top of it all) getting used to being alive again. On top of that, she's never been loved except by her mother...and she's only 11 years old...so...many many reasons.

JEMIMA RHIAN BLACKWOOD
24 / emotion snatcher / animated oc
give me one last kiss
while we're far too young to die
overview
Jemima here is perhaps my most outgoing child - she's right up there with Peter. She's got what you could call a bit of an unconventional occupation - she sells bottled emotions as drugs or poisons, depending on the emotion. How, you ask? Her ability can most easily be likened to a superpower; she can sense the emotions of those around her and, with physical contact, she can remove whatever emotion she fixates on in the other person. Once it's removed, if she keeps her focus, she can bottle it in a little glass vial, which she then sticks in her pocket and saves for sale later. She alternates between spending time in highly emotionally charged places and very calm areas, depending on her mood and her stock of bottled emotions. Typically, she does steal the emotions she bottles, but she may make an exception if you make a good case. She's a bit of a wild child; she loves her motorcycle, her leather jackets, and her nights out on the town. She can be pretty reckless because she knows that if she stops to think about her actions, she'll have a lot of regrets about where she is in life and what she's lost. She smiles and laughs easily, and she's big on sass and flirting. She's pretty independent, and her morals are somewhat questionable, which allows her to bend and break rules as she sees fit so long as she doesn't get caught. She feels a large amount of guilt over losing her brother in the animated world, so, to help her cope, she bottles her own guilt and keeps it in her bathroom cabinet. Healthy, right? She's pretty physically fit, and she loves kickboxing and that sort of thing. She could kick your ass if you give her the chance, so watch out. She also just joined a roller derby team, so if she's on wheels, stay out of the way. In short, she's headed down the crash and burn route! 8D

friends
Because she bottles her negative feelings, Jemima is generally a very happy, outgoing person, and this means she makes a lot of friends. As a general rule, she has very few close friends and a lot of semi-friends/acquaintances. She doesn't do a lot of sharing of her deeper feelings. She isn't afraid to tell you when you're being an idiot and she's definitely very loyal to the people she gets attached to. Expect her to show up on your doorstep with beer and pizza whenever she gets bored.

enemies
Her main enemies are the government workers who stole her brother, but otherwise I can't really think of anyone who would be her enemy. She's pretty friendly and outgoing. Even if you disagree with her a lot she may still like you. Not sure what to say here.

lovers
If I'm honest, Jem is not that good at commitment. She kind of does what she wants - a lot of one-night stands. She's not really the romantic type right now. Currently, she has a tendency to show her love by insulting people and pushing them around a little. Eventually, however, she'll crash and burn, and that's when she'll start showing her love more openly. She doesn't have a type, but if you're faint of heart you're definitely out - she's a thrill-seeker and if you can't keep up that's just too bad.

BECKETT EDISON HATFIELD
25 / mad hatter / alice in wonderland
reality is a lovely place
but i wouldn't want to live there
overview
My precious little oddball, Beckett, is the proud owner of a tea shop which sells teas that he mixes himself, and he lives in a little apartment with a very large collection of tea pots and teacups and saucers. After his extremely traumatic crossing throught he portal, his mind was in complete ruins, and he spent nearly two years in a mental hospital piecing his mind back together. He's not what you'd call "normal" now, but he's back to some sort of borderline stability - he's no longer all mad. He's simply half-mad (there's a very important distinction between the two, apparently). He's a very happy fellow much of the time, not shy in the slightest and completely unaware of how silly he looks practically all the time. He's got the very best of intentions in everything he does. Sometimes, however, little things will remind him of what he saw in Wonderland, the darkness, and the monsters, and he'll slip back into a sort of confusion which can be either fearful or violent depending on the context of the event. (Sometimes one can even lead to the other.) He's still EXTREMELY protective of his hat; it acts as a tether to his sanity, and losing it could push him over the edge entirely. If his hat is in bad condition, chances are so is his mind - likewise if his hat is perfectly fixed up and looking swell, he's doing alright. He hardly sleeps at all, running at all times on a combination sugar rush from tea cakes and caffeine high from tea, and if he likes you enough, he may mix a special tea just for you!

friends
Odd as he may be, Beckett is, in fact, an extraordinarily good friend. It may not always seem like it, but he has only the very best of intentions towards others, and he wants only the best for his friends. He's loyal and kind in his own odd little way, and he definitely needs to build a support system of companions. People who are more down to earth are great because they can keep him anchored, but he enjoys the sort of high that being around enthusiastic, energetic people gives him as well.

enemies
Beckett's greatest enemies are probably the monsters of Wonderland. He also isn't a big fan of the Queen of Hearts because of her tendency to cut people's heads off, especially now that he's got his little issue with blood being a trigger for his madness. If you call him "completely mad", he'll have a very bad reaction to that, and that'll likely land you in this category as well.

lovers
Beckett was always entirely too focused on his tea parties to experience any form of love in Wonderland - if love was at all the same in Wonderland as it is in the real world in the first place - and honestly I'm not quite sure how he'd take it, if he'd understand it at all. I'm not really sure if it would register on his radar at all without someone literally shouting at him "HEY I'M IN LOVE WITH YOU" - he's rather dense when it comes to emotions. Beckett's special someone should probably be at least a little down to earth so they can act as an anchor for him, but still have a measure of tolerance for spontaneous and often strange outings and events. Someone who doesn't make him feel crazy helps too. This one'll be tricky but undoubtedly full of feelings!

JASON KOSUKE HAYASHI
25 / tadashi hamada / big hero 6
nobody said it was easy
no one ever said it would be this hard
overview
This darling works in a company that develops medical techonolgy and lives in his own little apartment, which is kept pretty tidy and is always well-stocked with robot parts and reference books of all sorts. He remembers very little of his past, but he's slowly but surely gaining his memories back. His strongest memory is that of the fire and explosion, a vision which haunts him both in daylight and in dreams. With so few memories, he's learned to operate based on what feels right to him - and what feels right typically includes helping people, stuffing his own feelings way down deep and "dealing with them on his own" (aka letting them build up inside), building robots, and acting as a big brother or generally good influence to whoever needs it. He volunteers as often as possible, mostly for Big Brothers Big Sisters, but also for other places (ie. science fairs, schools, robotics conventions, babysitting, you name it) if he feels like it. He's definitely one of those people who seems to have 165165 hours in every day - he always seems to be doing a lot and getting a lot done. He's extremely supportive and is always willing to offer advice or assistance whenever it is needed. He is suffering from PTSD and a definite case of pyrophobia, so don't bring him to a bonfire or an action movie or he'll panic and politely make an excuse to leave because heaven forbid you know he's struggling (no candlelight dinners for this cutie). As much as he's willing to help everyone else, he doesn't feel like he can ask others for help in his personal life because he doesn't want to worry anyone. So while he probably needs therapy...he's not getting it because he doesn't want to bother anyone. He just stuffs his emotions inside until one day he'll probably, y'know, explode. 83 And, in the meantime, he's drinking copious amounts of coffee and hardly sleeping at all. Huzzah!

friends
T-Dash is extremely friendly, and he gets along with all kinds of people, so I can imagine him having a large circle of friends - though only a few really close ones will know exactly what he's thinking at any given time. He doesn't tend to share his really personal problems even with his closest friends. :/ But no matter what he's always good for a cup of coffee or a hangout though! He's also really good at motivating people and getting them on the right track, so if you need that, he's there for you.

enemies
I can't really imagine Jason making many enemies, but he definitely doesn't condone any sorts of illegal activities, so if you're doing illegal stuff, he's going to frown disapprovingly and tell you you're better than that. Villains and people who are willing to hurt others to get what they want are definitely going to be on his list too - he'll probably get in your way at some point, trying to help your victims. >>

lovers
CLOSED. Jason is quite the charmer, but he's not really looking for love at the moment. He's got a lot on his plate what with trying to get his memories back and PTSD, but if love were to find him, he wouldn't deny it. He tends to be attracted to women who are high on the intelligence scale, but that's really his only criteria - he's a nice guy and he tends to get along with all sorts of personalities.

GRETA ELOWEN WYNTREAUX
23 / gretel / animated oc
love will see us through these dark days
til it lights the way back home
overview
Introducing Greta, the newest of my fairytale children. She works in a small, independently owned bookshop and lives in her own small apartment

friends
n/a

enemies
n/a

lovers
n/a

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
user posted image
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Jun 6 2015, 01:19 AM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
Hi there! My name's Forest, and I'm one of your fabulous admins! I like mint-flavored things and walks in the woods and crushing people's hearts into little tiny pieces with feels. Don't hesitate to PM me if you need anything!
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

SALEM & BECKETT
    Okay. There is literally no way this can end well. Literally no way. I can't even think of a way that this doesn't end with him losing his mind and ending up back in the mental hospital once again trying to piece his mind back together. He might even kill a man. >> idk, idk. The villainous trifecta of Wonderland (the jabberwock, the bandersnatch, and the jubjub bird) have always been the creatures Beckett used to, in his own way, rationalize the darkness that attacked the mad tea party, so actually encountering the jabberwock would just...not be good. not at all. he's probably always feared him as well.
    i think for the sake of getting Beckett more involved in Derp and getting more deep and meaningful plots with him before breaking him in half, i like your second idea, the befriending him and toying with him thing. If you think it would work out. He's pretty accepting of other people when they aren't questioning his sanity, and he doesn't ever really doubt other people's motives or the potential harm they could do to him until it's being done.
    Overall, honestly, I'm not 100% sure how this would go! If it went well, they could be friends...badly and he'd be in the asylum. xDDD so fragile, this one.

GOGO & JEMIMA
    SPEED DEMON BABES. As I've said several times now, I can definitely imagine these two having a sort of love/hate relationship. They have very similar interests, but very different morals; Jem doesn't really mind breaking the law and she doesn't really consider the effects the emotions she sells. She knows people get addicted because their thresholds rise the more frequently they buy from her, but she kind of just thinks of it as "hey more business for me." (She can be a little bit awful and self-serving. >>) A stern talk from Gogo would likely end in an argument, if I'm honest, but she would truly think about the points Gogo brings up. Her transition into good work will be slow if it happens at all. The two of them kind of have a lot in common, though - aside from the obvious, they also both lost their parents at a relatively young age, so they know grief.

And they could totally meet at kickboxing. Maybe the two of them could connect there and that's what brings Gogo to ask her if she wants to join the roller derby team? Cause Jem is so there for that one.

Totally starting that thread though. Yep.

BASTIAN & BECKETT
    Wow...yeah I'm not sure why we haven't done anything with these two. o.o But if they do become friends, Beckett will make him catnip tea! c: And probably be suspicious that Bastian might steal his precious hat. He doesn't know if that's a cat-specific thing or not. << Erm...yep. Come have tea sometime? Beckett could go looking for new teapots and the like? idk man. xD

GOGO & JASON
    We've already got a thread started but I have to say I love the headcanons you send me. And Jason is definitely going to need her bluntness when he finally gets his memories back. Because he's going to be blaming himself and freaking out and just ALL the bad and he's going to need someone to tell him that while he acted recklessly it wasn't really his fault and that he CAN'T FIX HIMSELF BY JUST PRETENDING HE'S FINE GET THERAPY JASON.

FINN & JEMIMA
    Okay I'm so ready for all these feelings. She's been looking all over for Finn for so long, and the moment she finds him and he doesn't remember her, she's just going to shatter. I'm so excited. And honestly, we must be on the same wavelength right now, because my first thread idea is exactly what you just said. Her seeing him on the street and freaking out and him being like ??? what ??? and all suspicious. She'll probably cry. I'll probably cry. I'm ready for this. Do you want to start or should I? I've got 2 threads to start for Jem at the moment, so if I start it may take a little bit here, but I'm still willing! C:

FINN & JASON
    Yeah, Jason will definitely be really interested in him, if only a bit skeptical of his abilities. He'll have to see him in action to really believe it - then he'll scold him for his illegal activities. Which will likely do nothing. But you know. He'll try. Jason would definitely step in if he saw Finn hack an ATM, but it would have to be pretty obvious for him to notice. Jason has very strong morals and stealing is wrong. 8| For shame, Finn.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
finn levi blackwood
 Posted: Jun 6 2015, 09:42 AM
27 POSTS
5'9"
Narwhals are the unicorns of the sea!
Single
Bisexual
Technopathic

Jemima & Finn

Don’t worry I can start it.

Jason & Finn

Finn could use someone to set him straight, it might take a lot prodding and poking to get him to things legally. Finn really doesn’t know any other way, having been shifted from foster home to foster home and then being brainwashed by the government. But I could see Jason being a pretty good influence on Finn and that is something that he sort of needs at the moment.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
Tatiana Amélie Gauthier
 Posted: Jul 2 2015, 10:04 AM
10 POSTS
N/A
N/A
Single
Heterosexual
Tiana

tia & beckett

We briefly discussed these two but tea parties, unbirthdays and just talking. Tia will bring the food, Beck will provide the tea and they will have a good time. Considering he's so eccentric, she'll definitely get along with him because Lottie is her best friend, so.
PMAIM
^
taylor zane johnson
 Posted: Jul 16 2015, 10:02 PM
9 POSTS
6'3"
N/A
Single
What does this mean?
Tarzan

Peter and Terence
This isn't a new plot, just an affirmation that things still need to happen between these two. Terence still thinks he's a mega brat and needs to stop being so immature. The end.

Emmett and TJ
So... you mentioned that Emmett also believes pant are stupid and yes admittedly that is why TJ is being thrown at him. While I don't think these two could be the best of friends ever I think they could be pretty chill together. TJ is that weird kind of person who is is curious beyond all reason, playful and goofy, yet he can also totally be serious when the time calls for it. And then there is grumpy-gills Emmett. But I feel like they would have that weird thing in common where Emmett is this large wolf creature and TJ was raised by apes since he was an infant so he doesn't even consider himself human and they both have to find their footing in NYC. Though Emmett has had more time to adjust than TJ. So maybe Emmett can show him the lay of the land... or laugh at him for acting like a complete fool because lets be real, TJ here still eats everything with his hands and can write (very badly) with his toes. Totes not normal.

Lottie and TJ
This is just an LOL plot because TJ is one fine and sexy gentleman with dem abs and can we just talk about his perfect butt? I can gif you to that glorious booty if you want. I don't know how these two would even meet, but I think it would be hilarious for her to get starstruck and him like 'O.o what do? Are you sick? Get you to a doctor fast'. I can see him being a guardian to her, like she is just too young and quiet and she needs someone to watch out for her. Like big brother like. Especially if she is boy crazy... -glaring eyes-

Aradia and TJ
I have NO idea why I am suggesting this, but Aradia is a ghost of a little girl and TJ here is basically still a kid at heart and he would definitely try to be that guy to cheer her up. Unless of course she got all elctro-cutey at him and hurt him... and then he would be protective yet very curious as to why she could do that-- can all humans do that? They could also bond over mommy/family feels because TJ never knew his real mommy and his gorilla mommy and daddy banished him for being "not one of them". I think these two would be cute, and I feel like maybe his weird ape-like antics might amuse her? Bring out the kid in her heart? I DUNNO!
PM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Aug 26 2015, 11:58 AM
46 POSTS
6'4
I could sing you a song of the Emerald Isle...but I ain't from Ireland, numpty
single
heterosexual
hamish

NOAH REALLY WANTS TO BE ARA'S FRIEND EVEN IF SHE IS LIKE "NO GO AWAY!"
so right, here's my explanation - they both are small children from worlds where magic is a thing - and people are also skeptical and superstitious about the thing. Noah knows about this, since Fergus thought fairies and all that junk where a bunch of crap..however, considering their interaction in Brave, I think Merida probably told the boys all about fairies and things, so Noah(and the other two) probably know of and are interested in magic...and perhaps Noah sees Ara...well...get uncomfortable around someone else, and BAM magic! and Noah, instead of rightfully running away and hiding like a sane boy, is instead like the little kid from the incredibles all "THAT WAS TOTALLY WICKED!" and just...yeah, he really wants to be friends with her, and she'd probably understand him better than most since their time periods are both very "dark age" and they're both pre-pubescent in their normal forms...

yeah so...i'm just gonna leave this here <<

user posted image
PMAIM
^
Dorothy Kaida Flynn
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 10:28 AM
17 POSTS
5'0"
You're weird, but I like you.
Single
Straight
Dot

Dot & Peter
We could have some fun with this. Dot has some male issues to begin with (lack of father + evil dictator grasshoppers doesn't make the idea of them super appealing), and I think Peter's personality would remind her of those ant boys that were always picking on her for being small and flightless. So I could totally see them being sort of enemies at first, but then eventually developing a weird sort of friendship once she sees past his arrogance and bossiness and begins to realize the deeper issues he's dealing with. They both have a sense of mischief and adventure, so that could lead to some crazy things. Plus they can bond over missing being able to fly (although Dot can still do it somewhat, so this might actually be a source of jealousy for Peter). You mentioned that Peter loves playing pranks on random people in the park, which is one of Dot's favorite places, so maybe she can be one of his victims and that can be the spark to their love/hate relationship. ;)

Dot & Lottie
I just think this would be adorable because if Lottie ever does go back to the animated world, Dot can accompany her and they can have fun flying about together and exploring each other's worlds. Dot would be empathetic to Lottie's irrational fears because she has some irrational fears herself - namely, grasshoppers. She's also a pretty cuddly person, so I can see the two of them randomly tacklehugging each other or holding hands while walking down the street and just being cute friends. You mentioned that Lottie lives in an apartment, so maybe they could live in the same complex or even on the same floor and have movie nights and sleepovers and feels-sharing seshes once they become really close friends. C:

Dot & Beckett
Reason: Dot is attracted to oddballs, and Beckett is the definition of oddball. There's a bit of an age gap, but then again there was a pretty big age gap between her and Flik so I don't think this would be an issue. I'm not sure where or how they would initially meet, but I can see Dot being a pretty avid tea drinker (considering it's made with leaves and all - you know, *~*naturey things*~*), so maybe he could be the one to introduce it to her. Plus, you mention that Jason likes down to earth people, and with the exception of her rare bratty princess moments, Dot fits that description pretty well... plus, as an ant, she was literally down to earth. ;D

Dot & Jason
I think this could work 'cuz you mention how Jason likes playing a big brother role to people, and Dot misses having Flik around to be that sort of big brother to her. He's also extremely intelligent and kind-hearted like Flik, and I can see her being drawn to those qualities. Since Jason is so smart, he could even tutor her in some of the college classes that she's struggling with - namely the math/science ones that she doesn't really care about. She would definitely get frustrated by the fact that he never wants to let anyone help him, which could lead to some heated conversations between them - but then again, what's a friendship without a little conflict once in a while? Again, since Dot also has an apartment they could live in the same complex and he could help Dot lift a heavy package up to her place or something (not inspired by the Dolly/Ralph thread at all nope nope nope.)

--------------------
"i'll spread my wings and i'll learn how to fly i'll do what it takes 'til i touch the sky and i'll make a wish take a chance make a change and breakaway-
❥ i believe i can soar."
PM
^
♔ALLISON ARGENT
 Posted: Sep 19 2015, 11:50 PM
1021 POSTS
5'0"
HAHAHA
HETEROSEXUAL
THE HUNTRESS

user posted image
+ 1 SCARRED FAIRYTALE WITCH CHILD

TERENCE & PETER
    Personally, I agree that Peter is a mega brat. Unfortunately. Peter doesn't. Immature is his middle name. He'll fite u Terence. I still love the idea that Peter's first laugh created Terence though. That would make me laugh. He'd be so offended and he'd probably just deny it all the time.
TJ & EMMETT
    tbh i feel like. Emmett would be a bit horrified by TJ. Kind of in the same way he's slightly horrified by and wary of Moriko. Like you think you're this thing but you're not. What are you DOING. And I think that stems from the fact that he's very proud of what he is and all that, so he doesn't really get it. If they met in the animated world and TJ was acting like an ape, he'd probably be like "you do realize you're human. you realize this. right?" idk he just doesn't seem to be understanding. He'd probably stare at TJ in mute horror if he was acting weird........I FEEL REALLY BAD BECAUSE EMMETT TOTALLY WENT THROUGH THE PROBLEMS OF LEARNING TO BE HUMAN BUT HE'S 0% USEFUL AT HELPING OTHER PEOPLE WITH IT. he doesn't really. help anyone. in. general i suppose. He'd probably just watch him like "look at this moron. wtf." He'd be especially confused if he found out TJ was a human on the other side of the portal too. xD then he'd be like HOW ARE YOU LIKE THIS. HOW. Yeah. I'm sorry. I'm trying to think of a way he'd help but he's being a stubborn jerk.
TERENCE & EMMETT
    I'm just gonna tack this on while i'm thinking about it cause I think about the convo in the cbox a lot where you said Terence probably wouldn't trust Emmett and would kinda try to inch Cadi away from him. This is a future thing, yep, but Emmett would probably not like Terence after that. And he wouldn't straight out say anything because he knows Terence is important to Cadi and he does really want Cadi's friends to like him and......well.......basically not try to convince Cadi that he's terrible and will kill her. It's this weird thing where he'd probably be glad Cadi has such good friends there to protect her but at the same time he's never going to hurt her and he cares about her a lot and he doesn't want Terence's opinion. xD He knows what he's done and he doesn't need Terence to make him pay for it even more. But he'd definitely still try to be civil and polite, even if his heart broke a little. I love it. give it to me.
TJ & LOTTIE
    omfg. pffffffffft. basically if TJ has his shirt off at all Lottie will get lightheaded and either pass out or have to sit down for a while. xDD so maybe like...idk what TJ likes to do for fun but if he was climbing trees and his shirt was too restricting and he just took it off and Lottie looks up and there's a gorgeous shirtless man in that tree call 911 i can't breathe? xD or if he was running shirtless in the park she'd do like a triple take and stumble over to a bench xD she can't handle it. the abs are too shiny, too bright.
TJ & ARADIA
    Whoa this is an interesting one to think about. I really can't say exactly what Aradia would think of him. Angry Ara would think he's annoying and want him to go away, but sweet baby Ara would probably appreciate him, so long as he's not too overwhelming/over the top. Definitely agree with the sharing of the mommy feels. ;o; Our kids share that a lot apparently. xD I dunno! I mean sweet ara gets sad a lot so maybe she could be hanging out in the park looking down and he could try to cheer her up? Next time they meet maybe he gets angry ara and gets confused? I'm really intrigued by this and I'd definitely love to see how it would thread out!
NOAH & ARADIA
    That gif is so cute. That movie is so embarrassing.

I think if Noah thought Ara getting angry and uncomfortable and electrocuting someone warranted an impressed response from Noah, that would probably just rile her up even more. She'd probably just turn on him and start shouting at him and she'd probably try to electrocute him too. For Ara, I think the way to understand her and become her friend is more to understand her death than her powers. As much as she likes feeling powerful I somehow feel like she wouldn't respond well to someone actually praising that? Especially because she's so conflicted and doesn't really understand it. She kind of scares herself with her powers, in a way, especially when she's little baby Ara, cause then she just wants it to stop. I think Noah would probably make her uncomfortable in that sense. Angry Ara would probably try to ignore him. idk. befriending Ara is nearly impossible. She's very, very very very picky. :/ we can try to thread it but I really can't guarantee that she'll not just abuse him the whole time. Ahhh sorry
DOT & PETER
    Totally excited for these two to be frenemies! Peter will definitely harbor some jealously over the fact that she can still fly a little. He's completely grounded and that's a huge source of frustration for him. He misses flying very, very much because it was one of the things that made him stand out from other boys. Now he's not as special. He's very upset. He is very much like the ants who made fun of Dot, honestly, so that'll cause some tension. But I actually think.he will grow to like Dot - not that he'll admit it. I think the open thread you took will.be great for getting them started!
DOT & LOTTIE
    These two would be totally adorable friends! I think Lottie would admire Dot greatly because she's tiny but tough, and that's exactly what Lottie wants to be. She wants to be brave and be the kind of person who would fly out and save her friends and fly a leaf bird and all that stuff that Dot's done, but she's scared. Definitely up for sleepovers and.hugs and neighbors! That would be so cute! I love it!
DOT & BECKETT
    I see what u did there. With the down to earth. XD I think Beckett would love Dot and really appreciate her. Not sure how to explain it but basically I think he'd think she's great and he will most definitely introduce her to tea. Tea is life.
DOT & JASON
    Omg Jason adopting her as a little sister. I cry. He'd totally help her with her homework and look out for her and he'd really love her spunk. I think he definitely needs some of those people who can see he's suffering and challenge him when.he dismisses it, and I think Dot could do that really well. Also he's super tall and she's tiny and that's adorable. He loves her. End of story. I want this.

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
noah arthur dunbroch
 Posted: Sep 27 2015, 05:39 PM
46 POSTS
6'4
I could sing you a song of the Emerald Isle...but I ain't from Ireland, numpty
single
heterosexual
hamish

well, the scenario in my head was more he didn't see what caused her to use her magic, more he just saw the magic, and as a mystified little boy (since he's actually under the age of six) he'd just be in complete wonder. being that his age is under six, he clearly wouldn't understand why his interest would distress her, since in his mind he would think that showing praise would be flattery, but that's why there are two sides to every story, right?
I'm still game for threading, even if that means they end up enemies [i mean, there have to be some negative relationsgips, right?] if you want to.

other than that i don't have any ideas...
PMAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.