Add Reply
New Poll

INFO AND REQUEST
♔SCOTT MCCALL
 Posted: Jun 17 2015, 11:45 PM
479 POSTS
miniature
Haaai I'm Sam, and I love you a whole lot. Feel free to come ask me anything or plot whatever you want! I promise I don't bite <3
pfft
BISEXY
THE BESERKER

request a forum

Welcome to the character development forum! This is a new little treat we'd love to offer you all. It's a concept that's been floating around for a while now that can be a lot of fun, and very helpful in character building. (Hence the name and all that.)

For those of you who haven't seen one of these before the general concept is simple. Every member can request a subforum, and that subforum then becomes your personal playground. It's where you can store anything and everything that not only pertains to your characters, but that you might feel is useful to you. Examples include: drabbles, polyvore sets, what your character's house/room looks like, graphics, icon links, templates, ect to just name a few. This forum is basically your space to use as you wish.

Just a few little details to keep in mind:

• This is NOT mandatory. If you don't want one or don't think you'll use it, you don't have to get one.

• In order to have a forum created, you must request it.

• The same rules/guidelines for new characters apply when requesting a forum: 5 in character posts with your last character and a plotter. The posts don't have to be brand new, just your last five.

• You must have been a member of Derp for 2 weeks before you can request a forum.

• Don't post in another person's forum without their permission.

to request a forum

CODE
[b]ALIAS[/b] would like to request a forum. [b]PLOTTER[/b] [url=LINKTOTHREAD]HERE[/url] & [b]5 POSTS[/b] [url=LINKTOTHREAD]HERE[/url]

to pin a topic

CODE
[b]THREAD [/b] [url=LINKTOTHREAD]HERE[/url]

--------------------
user posted image
PMWebsiteAIMYIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.