Add Reply
New Poll

[m] Bedroom Hymns, Hiro//Waifu
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 12:49 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Hm? Oh! Hi there! Is everything alright? I know everything around here seems scary, but there's nothing to be scared of! You see, there's this group. Filled with courageous beings. All looking out for you. Me? Oh. Heh. I'm just a nobody. Nothing special. But I'll help you the best I can.
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

this is as good a place to fall as any
In the distance, a buzzing noise can be heard as a lone phone vibrates violently at a sudden string of text messages cause it to clatter against the kitchen table. There's a quiet stirring in the bed as the owner rolls over, away from the bright light and pulls the covers over her head. A few minutes pass and the rude display of attention comes to an end. The small apartment grows dark once again, save for the occasional passing car.

As if on repeat, the small phone goes off again, this time causing the girl who had hidden under the covers to throw the covers off of their being in attempt to get up. Cautiously she rolls out of bed, sitting on her floor as she glared in the direction of her phone. Rubbing at her eyes, she pushed herself off the floor and quietly stumbled towards the clustered kitchen table. Lazily rubbing at her left eye, she stared at the time before a incoherent mumble fell to the floor from her dry lips. With a heavy sigh, she opened her messages only to blink her eyes rapidly at what was staring back at her.

‘I’m tipsy, I’m bored. Bring pizza and a movie'
‘r u comin er wut? Bring moor booooooooze'
‘soooooo boreddddddddddd'

Why, of all people, was Hiro texting her at this time of night? Especially about being bored and drunk. Her cheeks flared to life as a popular post surfaced to her mind "If I text you while I'm drunk, then you were the first person I thought of to see me in this state." Did.... Did Hiro really want to see her at this time of night like that? Didn't he have class in the morning? It was only Tuesda-no, Wednesday. Again, the phone in her hand vibrated as the screen lit up again.

‘wood using my saw be a good idea'

Eyes shooting open, she couldn't send a reply fast enough before his next message came through: ‘i needed to weld something'

Inhaling deeply, Lola closed her eyes as she tried to force her mind to coherently wake up so she could properly reply to the message. 'Hiro don't use the saw. You shouldn't be welding like this. I'll be there in a sec. Plz don't do something that would get you in trouble. Or hurt.' Placing her phone on the table once again, she darted to the cabinet, searching for the unopened bottle of mixed berry vodka she had stashed away, before a thought occurred to her; Why are you jumping so quickly to his commands? Shaking her head, she just focused on pulling a pair of shorts on before stuffing the bottle in her bag, giving a quick check through of her things: wallet? Check. keys? Check. phone? Quickly going to the table, she snatched her phone from the table as another message rolled through: ‘thats a gud idea rite?' A groan lifted through the air as she shot him an all capitalized 'N.O.' before slipping her flip flops on as she shut her apartment door behind her.

The chill of the night air caused her to shiver a bit as she quickly darted down her stairs, completely forgetting she was only wearing a tattered Wonder Woman tank and shorts. Nothing underneath as she made her way towards the nearest pizza joint on the way to Hiro's place. There were at least another five 'where r u' texts as she waited for the pizza to be done. She'd apologized at least seven different times as the men behind the counter stared at her, giving them each their own five dollar tip before leaving with the hot pizza in her grip. Mentally she could hear her mother's voice telling her not to go, but she quickly thought of all the tools that were scattered over Hiro's floor and apartment. 'He could hurt himself. He needs someone there to make sure he's okay in this state. That's all this is. A friendly visit. Nothing's going to happen.' Her mother's voice didn't believe her, but apparently the thought of her helping someone in need pleased it to some extent.

Three more 'is gud idea' texts and a missed call to him and she had a six pack of cheap beer and a bottle of generic rum as she continued along her journey. 'Why are you bringing him more alcohol?' The thought burned an impression in her mind as she bluntly ignored it. Pulling her phone out, she was glad she hadn't come across any trouble on her way, or any police officers for that matter, as she shot him a text that she was less than a minute from his complex, and that he needed to have his door unlocked for her.

'THAT WAS FAST'

Rolling her eyes with a small smirk on her face, the thought of replying him with a 'it's been over half an hour' circled her mind as she climbed the stairs to his floor, balancing the pizza in one hand and cheating as she used her forcefield to carry the alcohol. There was a sheepish little grin on her face as she glanced around, certain that no one could see her. It was only 2:30 in the morning, no one would be paying attention to someone like her. Besides, the entire apartment complex (save for Hiro obviously) was asleep. Pausing at his door, she inhaled deeply to steel herself before reaching out to turn the doorknob to push the door open. "I really hope you listened to me Hiro," she called out as she willed the alcohol into the apartment, a genuine smile spreading across her face as he was draped across his bed, phone in hand. "You wanna give me a hand with this, or am I suppose to do all of the work?" Holding out the pizza with both hands, she nodded to the six pack of beer and rum that floated in the air just to the right of her.

this is for HIRO. it's 1012 words. LOLA is wearing this
made by malone at caution 2.0

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Jul 29 2015, 02:07 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Diagnosis: Puberty
Hiro Hamada

Some legends are told
some turn to dust or to gold
Slow fingers moved across his phone, the sound of clicks meeting his ears but the right words not flashing across the screen. His vision slightly blurred as he stared at it, as if contemplating it correctness was important or if he could leave it as it was, but sighed and slumped his head in to his arms. He could feel the warmth washing over him, making his cheeks flush as he rubbed his face into the comforter on his bed, an easy sigh escaping his lips. He didn’t know what had possessed him to start drinking and in excess. Although he liked the way his mind turned to mush as the alcohol drowned out his thoughts, most nights he tried to keep a calm and level head. He was a gambler and a hustler, he needed to be in the right state of mind to collect his earnings. But tonight he hadn’t gone out, he hadn’t weaseled his way into a gambling ring, instead after class he pulled out his bottle of vodka and his six pack of red bulls… because for once, he didn’t want to think. He didn’t want to tinker with his bots or toy around with coding, he didn’t want to be five steps ahead of the men he took money from, he just wanted to be normal. But normal for a high functioning genius was difficult…

Slowly he lifted his head from his arms and stared at the message, determining after ten minutes that proper spelling was important, that he needed to create a visage of not complete drunkenness (quite yet) in hopes that his plea for more booze, pizza, and company would be indulged. Yet, after he sent the first message, five minutes spent staring at it after a good seven trying to spell things right, the façade of slight tipsiness was tarnished as the next one was a sloppy mess he didn’t even realize he typed up and sent. A laugh escaped his lips as his fingers danced across the screen, trying desperately to hit their mark and create a cohesive sentence, but he was long past that. He could feel his brain slowly shutting down, the warmth like a blanket wrapping it up and sending it to bed. But even vodka redbulls couldn’t silence him completely, he wasn’t too far gone to make him not want to mess with his bots, and even though there was a nagging voice in the back of his head that told him to leave them be, the mushy part of his brain that was being shut down for the night was telling him it was a good idea.

His phone hadn’t gone off since he sent out the first wave of messages to Lola, and he rolled slowly on to his back with a little trouble, hoping to will a response by sheer desperation. He was bored and the longer he laid in his lumpy bed with nothing to do the more his mushy brain told him to get up and grab his saw or his welder and get to work. Not only did he have a project due (that admittedly had been finished for a week, but try telling that to him while he was inebriated) the following morning, but he had some fighting bots that could use some fine tuning that he thought he was obviously in the right mood to fix at the moment. The last bit of soberness in him had reached out to Lola, a plea for her to stop him, but that last inkling of common sense had been drowned out as he downed the last of his drink. Sitting up in bed, laughing at the wave of dizziness that hit him, he sent another wave of messages to his friend, a last ditch S.O.S. before he completely gave in to alcohol flowing through his system. That time, he chuckled, she responded.

Had he been sober he would have questioned why he was reaching out to Lola instead of Samara who quite conveniently lived directly above him. Getting ahold of her to bring him booze and junk food would be as easy as pumping his music up and waiting for her to get fed up of the EDM rattling the walls. But he hadn’t even thought about her when he realized he wasn’t ready to stop drinking but had run out of alcohol. Instinctively he just pulled out his phone and contacted the girl who had quickly become his friend—not that Hiro Hamada had friends… he was a bad friend, he hurt the people he cared about—he knew she wouldn’t let him down. Not like the others… who had stopped him from seeking his revenge on Callaghan. Not like Honey or Gogo or Wasabi or Fred who betrayed him and kept him from avenging Tadashi… Lola would come through.

Time had passed but he hadn’t quite realized how quickly the minutes had ticked by. His dark eyes had been intent on the messages he was sending out, slews of ‘wear r u’s and ‘PIZZZZZZAAAA’s and ‘omg boreeeeeeeeeeed’s slipping by without him even realizing they were gone. He thought he was being discreet, that he wasn’t sending out messages by the second and was actually waiting decent amounts of time before harassing her more demanding more booze and more pizza. But that’s what he got for trying to think when his mind had turned to mush and it took immense concentration to just get up and unlock his door for her when she told him too. He hadn’t even realized it had been half and hour or longer as he tried with immense concentration to undo all of his locks—the chain one being particularly difficult to undo—regardless of having sent so many impatient messages. To him, it felt like he had just asked her over, that she had answered his call so quickly that he didn’t even have time to grab a bot and start to work—not for his lack of trying however as he had wanted multiple times to grab one but forgetting about it in lieu of harassing Violet.

Hearing her voice, he looked up from his bed, his dark eyes widening with delight as he saw not only Violet, but Violet and pizza. And not only Violet and pizza, but Violet and pizza and beer. And not only Violet and pizza and beer, but Violet and pizza, and beer, and RUM. It took him a long moment to get back up, stretching his arms in to the air before wiping them on his khaki shorts and slowly getting to his feet, his balance wavering slightly as tried to right himself. Sometime between sending the first message and getting up to unlock the door his layered shirts had made their way to the cluttered floor, his body warm from the vodka and his mind somehow thinking they were too tight and confining to be in. Moving over to the taller girl, he gave her a wide, goofy gap-toothed grin before making grabby hands at the bottle of rum. The pizza had been an excuse for more alcohol—though admittedly it did smell intoxicating.

“Its ‘bout time,” he laughed, moving to take the alcohol and bring it back over to his messy bed. “I was ‘bout to start work in on some my bots.” he said to her, trying to act as normal as he could, though in the back of his mind he was fooling no one. He was a walking contradiction, messaging her because she was taking so long, messaging her that she had been fast in getting there, then telling her she took too long again. But he hadn’t even realized what he said. Plopping back down on his bed, he looked to her with a raised brow. “Wut mooooovie did you bring?” he asked, somehow remembering he had also requested that, before unscrewing the lid to the rum and bringing it to his lips for a swig. He flashed her another grin. “You’re the best. You know that?”

word count: 1348    ||    tagged: Solar/Lola

--------------------
user posted image
Thank you my wonderful beautiful Waifu
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jul 30 2015, 12:17 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Hm? Oh! Hi there! Is everything alright? I know everything around here seems scary, but there's nothing to be scared of! You see, there's this group. Filled with courageous beings. All looking out for you. Me? Oh. Heh. I'm just a nobody. Nothing special. But I'll help you the best I can.
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

Upon her entrance, she was pleasantly surprised that he had listened to her. Please almost to the point of being in shock as her eyes quickly surveyed the area. Nothing seemed to have been sawed, nor welded. His floor looked as it always had: littered with empty gummy bear bags, half crushed Red Bull cans, tools, and bits of bots and electrical equipment. The only thing that had brought slight concern to her was how he was already topless, but that was quickly explained as her eyes caught sight of the empty bottle of vodka and slew of un-crushed Red Bull cans. Hiro's movements and slurred speech also shone a bright light on the answer.

A laugh escaped her lips as he swayed upon standing, and she couldn't help but wonder how long he'd been at this. Did he recently start drinking, or had he been at it for awhile? He shouldn't be drinking to begin with. He's only nineteen. Brows furrowing at her inner thoughts, her attention was brought forward as he slowly made his way towards her. It was hard to contain her laughter, lips pressing tightly into a muted snicker as he offered her a goofy gap-toothed grin and made grabby hands at the rum. "Well excuse me for being asleep. Not everyone is bright eyed and bushy tailed at two in the morning."

Rolling her eyes as he commented on how he was just about to work on a bot, there was a child-like excitement growing within her the more he continued to talk. It was so unlike him, it made her feel special that he'd wanted to include her in this. Special that he thought her privileged enough to see him in this manner. There were times when they hung out that Valentine's Day still rang through her mind. About how he bluntly told her that he wouldn't be any good to her. I don't want to hurt you. Words that had left his lips on multiple occasions that evening. But as he stumbled back to his bed and plopped down, it was hard to fight the accepted warmth that washed through her.

"Well, again- I'm really glad you didn't work on anything in your current state." Casually kicking her flip flops off by the door, she made her way towards his bed, the beer still hovering in the air beside her as she placed the pizza on his computer desk chair so she could clear a space for the beer. "I hope you don't mind what I brought. I wasn't really sure what you wanted, so I just sorta went with it." Plus they were both on sale. That helped a lot, but Hiro didn't need to know that. Gently pushing aside some papers and loose screws, she straightened herself and grabbed hold of the beer, willing the forcefield away as she placed it upon the desk.

Shrugging her bag from her shoulders, she let it rest on the floor beside his computer desk, bending over just enough to pull her own bottle from her bag before glancing at the nightstand beside his bed. Cluttered. Why wasn't she surprised? "What in the world do you do with all this stuff, Hiro?" With quick work, she managed to arrange the items upon the stand level enough to balance the pizza. Speaking of, she reached down and lifted it from it's former resting place of Hiro's computer chair. Claiming it's spot, she rolled it closer to the bed so she could prop her feet up on the bed as she sat the box on the less cluttered nightstand.

"I think I have a horror collection in my bag. I can't really remember what's all on it, I just know it was the last thing in my bag when I was at a friend's house." Leaning forward a bit, she flicked open the lid to the pizza and grabbed a slice, twisting slightly behind her to grab a beer from it's carton. "That's not gonna be a problem with you, is it?" Taking a bite from the pizza, she sighed happily at the sensation of melted cheese and pepperoni upon her tongue. Dinner seemed so far away from her as she took a second bite, her other hand working on it's own accord as it worked on twisting the top of as she held it tightly between her legs. the pleasant sound of pressure being released from the bottle was reassuring as she played with the cap in her hand as she worked on chewing her food. Swallowing her mouthful, her tongue peeked out to grab some lingering sauce from the corner of her mouth before following with a swig of beer. Placing the cool bottle between her legs once again, she flipped the bottle cap towards the pizza box, pleased with herself as it landed in the empty slot where her slice use to be.

A laugh burst from her lips as he complimented her, and even though her cheeks grew warm, she offered him a shrug followed by a casual "I know." Taking another bite from her slice, she silently watched her friend as he sat upon his bed. "You better not make me eat this entire thing." Lifting her foot, she stretched her leg some to prod at his knee with her toes. "You said you wanted pizza, and I delivered." Just please don't get sick. She'd no idea how much he'd consumed, nor if he'd actually ate something more substantial than gummy bears.

this is for HIRO. it's 925 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Jul 30 2015, 11:03 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Some legends are told
He could feel his brain turning to mush, the gears in his head turning slower and slower with each passing second. Like a computer slowly shutting down, all cognitive function seemed to come to a whirring stop. The feeling of being normal, foreign to him most of the time, was welcomed in this instance as he sat on the bed completely at peace and perfectly content. It felt like the first time in a long time that he wasn’t either bogged down and frustrated by the never ending trail of dead ends he came up with in his hunt for Callaghan or being so completely ravaged by grief and pain that even waking up in the morning was a chore. It felt like for the first time in ages he didn’t have a care in the world, everything that weighed him down being suppressed by the alcohol flowing through his system and no longer filling him with pent up rage and anger that he could only control by drowning himself in work. He felt normal… happy even… and it felt good.

Moments like this were hard to come by considering who he was, not only in a sense that he was a genius who was plagued by mostly perfect comprehension of things and gifted with the ability to do anything he could possibly think of, but because of the circumstance of his life. How could an orphaned kid living with his aunt be normal? Living in home that while nurturing his gift, couldn’t afford it? How could a kid like him, incredibly intelligent beyond his years, be expected to be normal when he was in high school before his age was in double digits? How could a kid who graduated top of his class, valedictorian, at the age of thirteen, know what average kids his age felt like? He didn’t get to play catch with his dad or bake cookies with his mom. He got to do AP Calculus homework and AP Biochemistry work. His life was far beyond the acceptable range of average normalcy… so he had to enjoy this fleeting time while he could, while his brain turned off and he didn’t know that he had a care in the world.

Swaying slightly on the bed, as if some song was moving his body, he raised a brow as Lola maneuvered around his room. His dull mind thought it hilarious to see her stumbling around and trying to move all of his knick-knacks just to get everything settled. And rather than help her out, he just watched from his perch with a dumb grin on his face and the rum bottle securely in his hand. Someone more alert and concerned for his things—many of which were far more expensive and rare than he even cared to admit to anyone—would have told her blatantly to stop and just wait. But he was filled with a childlike warmth radiating in his stomach that had him just watching in silence with amusement as she tried to balance the pizza on his nightstand. Lifting a hand he pointed at her as the box wobbled at first, a sarcastic (albeit unoriginal) quip ready on his lips, threatening to fall. But when it remained steady, he pouted, his arm falling back in to his lap and his back falling to lean against the wall of his apartment. He wanted to see the mess that would come of it toppling over and creating a domino effect, the destruction that would come of his nightstand bringing an immature gleeful smile to his face and a horrendously loud chorus of ‘OOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHH’… but it didn’t happen.

“I’m a robot creator… duh,” he quipped quickly, not taking note of his poor use of sarcasm. He sat up straighter, fighting a snicker on his lips as he tried to feign soberness. His chest puffed out as he gestured to himself with his whole hand, a single chuckle escaping as he fixed her with a serious look. “I create life Lola… I am a god! You don’t ask gods what they do with their stuff!” he exclaimed excitedly, his face growing red as he began to stand on his bed. His balance faltered as he got on his feet, his body leaning to try and right itself as he sloppily took on a heroic stance. Taking a quick swig of the rum, the alcohol burning his throat in a welcomed way, he folded his arms (with much difficultly) over his chest. “You don’t ask god why he has arms laying around! Why there are random feet on his floor Violet! You don’t question the almighty!” he exclaimed, amusement in his eyes as he fought back a laugh. “I am the almighty!” he finished triumphantly, flashing her a cheesy, victorious grin before lifting the bottle to his lips again. The sudden movement jostled his balance, his knees buckling and causing him to plop ungracefully back to his bed, the rum splashing out and on to his chest. A pout quickly replaced his ‘holier-than-thou’ smile, his lower lip jutted out as he fixed her with a sad look. “D’awe… I spilled my rum.”

Shaking off the pout with another swig, he nodded his head as she told him she had brought a horror collection with her. Truthfully, he wasn’t a fan of horror, but it was more because he knew nothing like those movies could ever happen. They weren’t scary to him in the slightest, and his aunt Cass had gotten quite tired of him picking out all the wrong things they did. Like the stupid blonde girl who would trip while she was running and get killed even though the killer was staggering slowly behind her. Or the guy who ran into a house, through the kitchen and didn’t grab a knife, then went and hid in the attic. They were stupid and unrealistic. But, he wasn’t thinking about that—those thoughts didn’t even cross his mind as she continued. Maybe, this normal mushy brain of his would allow himself to actually be scared or creeped –out. Maybehe would find himself hiding behind his hands or using Violet as a shield to protect himself from the evil monster—she had special powers. Certainly the monster wouldn’t get to them…

“My Aunt Cass used to love horror movies. She really liked those third rate ones what were really cheesy and stuff.” he explained, not quite realizing or caring this was the first time he had even spoken on his family to the girl, though admittedly it felt right with her. Like he could trust her and she wouldn’t hurt him or betray him. He took a breath, nodding his head, a blush on his cheeks at the lingering thought. “She used to think they scared me and my brother so she wouldn’t watch them until like… nine… when she thought we were in bed. And that’s when I would sneak out and get in trouble.” he explained with a nod, chewing on the inside of his cheek. “I got in a lot of trouble actually… One time I was actually in jail… but I still blame that on Big Yama. If he had just given me my money in stead of being a sore LOOOO-HOOO-SER the club wouldn’t have been busted…” he continued on, swirling the liquid in the bottle.

When she moved her foot to nudge him, his balance was once again tested, his body starting to sway even as she pulled her foot away. Dark eyes blinked for a long moment, looking to her and using her as a focal point, before turning to eye the pizza. He did say he wanted pizza… and it did smell good. But… it was so far away. He eyed the pizza for a long second, before looking back to her, his eyes flicking between the two. “It’s so far awayyyyyyyy.” he whined, pouting his lip at her. “Do you know what would make you even more awesomer?” he changed up his tactics, smiling at her widely and almost affectionately. “If you handed me a slice…” he nodded his head, without waiting for her to answer. “You’d be an angel if you did that… a pretty booze giving pizza delivering angel. And that’s saying a lot.”

word count: 1385    ||    tagged: Solar/Lola

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 01:16 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

In her attempt to clear the clutter that Hiro had made for himself, she could feel his eyes on her as she tip toed around the odds and ends scattered upon the floor. A long lost habit from when she would venture into Dash's room to wake him up before school. Though she was certain stepping on a robotic arm and some loose screws would hurt a lot more than some Lego's and Power Ranger figures. Careful not to mess anything, or let something fall and break, she put a lot of attention into making sure Sober Hiro wouldn't hunt her down and wring her neck; because surely the items that she was gently moving about weren't some generic Dollar Store knock offs.

As expected, her simple comment hadn't gone unnoticed. A casual laugh slipped from her lips as he sarcastically made mention that he was a robot creator. With everything situated, she made herself comfortable with her slice of pizza and freshly opened bottle of beer as he slipped into his usual Hiro Starkiness. Giving her eyes a friendly roll, she silently shook her head with a mouthful of pizza as he explained he was a God. "Alright Mr. Stark. Forgive me for ever doubting yo- wait Hiro I don't think you shou-" Watching in mild horror as he stumbled to stand on his bed, Lola could only watch with baited breath as he continue to profess his almighty powers. Though, the longer he was able to balance himself on his bed, the more comfortable she got. Crossing her arms, she took another bite of her pizza as she found it amusing how he continually called her 'Violet' instead of 'Lola.' Normally she would have felt awkward, but with Hiro- it felt more natural on this side.

On his second swig, she watched him fall in slow motion, but too fast for her to possibly reach out and help him. Her shocked voice echoed in the room as he sat there on the bed looking down at his wet chest, only to quickly be replaced with a bark of laughter at his child-like expression and sudden sadness. Quickly covering her mouth, she realized it was almost 3am and that the surrounding neighbors were trying to sleep. "And just for that, you lose your rum privileges." Reaching forward, she grabbed the bottle from his hands and gave him a playful wink as she brought the bottle to her lips, taking a quick shot from it before giving a sudden shudder at the burn that trickled down her throat, nothing like the dull aftertaste the almost empty bottle of beer between her legs offered. "For now, at least." Holding the bottle out for him, she knew it wasn't nice to take away what he had claimed as his own. "I'm not that mean," she added with a wink before taking another bite from her almost gone slice.

The sudden shift in mood when he mentioned his past had Lola staring at him with wide eyes. The sheer honesty on his face as he opened up to her made a sharp pressure build up in her chest as she chewed intensely on the almost gone mouthful. Was this a thing that was for real happening? Had she somehow said the right thing? His small gestures as he continued to speak continually caught Lola's attention, making her almost dizzy as dark eyes moved from his hands, to his reddening cheeks, to the way his fingers played with the neck of the bottle.

There was a part of her, deep down, that wanted to reach out and just hug him. To silently assure him that she understood and that even if it killed her, he would get that feeling back. To be able to watch cheap movies with his aunt and brother. Another part of her, the much more logical side, insisted that now was not the time. Even with the mention of his past, there was a smile on his face that she hadn't seen on a sober Hiro before, but the subject took another turn which had her blinking at him at his admittance.

"Wa-wait a second. You mean to tell me, YOU. THE Hiro Stark, was in jail?" A part of her shouldn't have been surprised, especially with what he did here. "I'm not sure if I should be impressed or disappointed in you." She was allowed to tease him. Besides, he was the one who invited her over, so he obviously had to be willing to put up with her. Taking the final swig from her bottle, she let her legs part enough for her to bend forward enough to let the bottle sit gently upon the floor before sitting back up in his chair.

Humming pleasantly to herself, she finished her slice before commenting on how he needed to eat as well, hand reaching out for him to share the bottle he held onto so dearly. "Well it's not my fault. I didn't think you'd want a hot box of pizza on your bed. Or grease stains on your sheets." Lifting her gaze to meet his, an eyebrow raised as he mentioned what would make her even more "awesomer" in his eyes. "No..." She started slowly, slightly afraid of what might follow. "But go on...."

"You'd be an angel...."

Whatever followed after that comment was lost to her as she sat there in shock. Half hunched over in her attempt to grab the bottle from him, she was speechless as she stared at him. He..... he thought she was an angel? The sensation of electricity was running through her as her mind shifted into overdrive, the image of her inner emotions scrambling around in attempt to figure out what to do next. "I... uh..." Her voice was weak as she attempted to find something to spout back at him, but her vocabulary was completely lost to her as she stayed rooted to her spot. Did he really mean that, or was he just saying it because she had answered his call for companionship? Come on Lola, get it together.

A weak cough broke the trance she was in as she used her legs to pull her closer to the bed and grab the bottle from his hands. There was no logical thought behind her current action other than needing a swift kick in the rear with the Liquid Courage that was hiding in the bottle as she took a drink much longer than any shot she would have asked for. The stinging sensation at the back of her throat caused the air in her lungs to grow hot as the inner corners of her eyes started to water, a weak attempt to awakening the Lola that could handle a compliment like that.

She was too sober to handle what he said with a casual face.

"U-uh s-sure." Handing the bottle back to him, she leaned back again as she reached for the pizza box. Knots were growing in her stomach as she still hot sensation of the pizza pricked at her fingers tips as she cupped her other hand under the slice and held it out to him. "M-Mr. Stark always gets what he wants a-after all." A slightly forced smile was pushed forward as she focused her attention on willing the bottle of vodka that resided in her bag to her. The rustle of the bag made her focus more as she pictured the Wonder Woman bag beside her, her energy focused on pulling it onto the bed so she could get to the bottle faster. Maybe Hiro would notice the sudden bag at his knees and help a girl out.

this is for HIRO. it's 1293 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 10:31 AM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Some legends are told
Dark eyes grew wide with astonishment when she reached over to grab the rum from his hand, his tight grip somehow out matched by her and the bottle easily slipping through his fingers. He watched in slow motion as she pulled it away, bringing it to her lips and drinking it like a tease, showing him what he had just lost. His jaw was slack for a minute as she continued to hang on to it, his eyes filled with a sad sort of desperation as he reached a hand out to grab it from her. His mind couldn’t fully understand why she had taken it from him, why she would be so cruel. She had come over just to give it to him and watch him be mushy brained, why would she take it back just because he spilled it? A pout returned to his face as he looked back to his chest where it had splashed, and a sigh escaped his lips. Such a waste of perfectly good rum.

“Heyyyyyyyyyyyyy that’s my rum,” he countered her with a childlike innocence as he pushed himself so he was on all fours. It was much easier to balance like this, four limbs keeping him up rather than two unsteady legs. He felt much stronger this way, regardless of how this lumpy, plushy bed was difficult to crossed over as he crawled a few steps to retrieve the bottle of rum that she had just seconds before offered back to him. The smile on his face when his fingers wrapped around the bottleneck was wide, the feeling of pure glee washing over him as his precious rum was back in his possession. A sober Hiro would have felt like a fool for getting so upset over her taking his rum. A sober Hiro also wouldn’t have been so silly as to jump on his bed and lose his balance. A sober Hiro was smarter than that to act so stupidly in front of someone and lose his cool. But sober Hiro was a high functioning genius who was always thinking, always working, even when he was wasting his time playing video games. Mushy brained normal Hiro didn’t mind letting his guard down, didn’t care to be vulnerable and silly and open in front of her. In fact, it felt good to trust someone with this craziness, to think he knew that she wouldn’t hurt him in his state of mind. To think that she wouldn’t laugh at him later, because if she did surely he wouldn’t ever call her again.

It was easy to slide into talking about his family and his past when his brain didn’t block out all the happy memories, when he didn’t feel the sick feeling of upset tense in his stomach and bile rise in to his throat. He would have been careful about the information he divulged, immensely careful. Even though sober Hiro knew he could trust Lola, that she wouldn’t use his past as a way to betray him or try to give him pity and sympathy he didn’t very much want, he was guarded about everything. She knew a little bit, he had to bring her to his lab and with that came privileged few insights. But since those few days, bare minimum information being given, he hadn’t brought it up. It hurt him to think about, knowing that he once felt happy in his life. It felt so far away now, like a distant memory just barely out of reach. But that part of his brain had been turned off. The pain in his chest was momentary as he thought about the nights when he and his brother would sneak down and sit on the stairs quietly watching the third rate horror movies. His death was a bit easier to swallow under the visage of drunkenness.

A devious smile curled to his lips as she looked stunned at his admittance of having been in jail, pride puffing in his chest as he sat up straighter. For a second the bottle was left forgotten in his lap as he put both hands on his lips in what would have been a heroic pose if he wasn’t goofily grinning. Being in jail wasn’t his proudest moment, in fact, he remembered feeling quite guilty as he had gotten his brother in trouble and earned him a record. But there was something about her shock that made it feel much different than the guilt he felt when Aunt Cass bailed them out.

“Ya wanna know what’s funny?” he asked with a teasing smile, waggling his eyebrows at her. “I was the only minor in the group, so when we were busted Tadashi—that’s my bro—was stuck in a squished little holding cell with all the thugs from the club while I sat in the other all by my self!” he claimed, his voice growing louder with each word before he chuckled, throwing his head back as he remembered the look on his face being pushed flush against the bars. It was amazing they were able to fit everyone in that tiny holding cell… like… how did they do that? He grew silent for a moment as his sloppy mind tried to figure out how so many people could fit in one of those cells, but before too long his dark eyes crunched closed and he grimaced. “Thinking hurts my head…” he admitted, looking back to the bottle in his lap. “Obviously I need more rum. MORE RUM!” he cheered holding the bottle up as if giving a hearty toast. Bringing it down to his lips he took a big gulp, the warmth burning his throat rising to his cheeks. He sighed, looking down at the bottle with a moment of sadness. "I miss him... it's not fair." he whispered, taking another slow drink, letting the alcohol furhter drown the sorrow away.

Looking back to Lola after he had tried to drunkenly sweet talk her into giving him a slice of pizza, he gave her a confused look. He couldn’t for the life of him figure out why she seemed so shocked and why she was so quiet. Had he said something? Done something? Trying to recall the past few seconds was more difficult than he anticipated the moment having slipped by with such ease that he hadn’t realized he had caused a fuck up traffic jam in her head. He blinked at her, uncrossing his legs so as to nudge her back into the moment like she had him, but before he could react—his mind groggy, sloshed, and slow—she had pulled herself forward and was pulling the rum from his hands again. Dark eyes widened and a whimper escaped his lips before he could stop it. “Wha? Hey! Hey that’s mine! Meanie McDrinkstealing pants!” he said like a greedy kid before laughing, his eyes watching as the liquid quickly began to disappear as she sucked it down. Shock washed over him and he made grabby hands at the bottle, far too lazy and the movement far to difficult for his dizzying head to even think about reaching forward to steal it away. And then as if some miracle she handed it back. A light shown from the heavens revealed the rum bottle back in his hands, and he was at peace again. And now, with pizza on the way.

“Yer like the Pepper Potts to my Tony Stark.” he commented absent mindedly as she handed him a slice of the cheesy glory known as pizza. It was only when it was in his hands that he realized how empty his stomach was, that only alcohol and the remnants of sugared candies was sloshing around. His mouth watered like he was a starving man deprived of food for a week. It was like he had never ever eaten before ever. And it tasted like it to. He gave a loud sigh as he took a big chunk off, giving a few chews before roughly swallowing the delicious goodness. He gave a nod to her as he loosely held his pizza slice in one hand. “Yup… booze giving drink delivering angel Pepper Potts.” he admitted, lifting the pizza to his lips for another large bite.

Feeling the bag next to him start to move, dark eyes widened in amusement as he watched it, looking back to Violet to see the intense look of concentration on her face. If he were able to put two and two together in that situation he would have realized she wanted something in her bag, but he just looked back at it and donned a look hilarity as he lifted his arms in the air like a scared bystander. “IT’S ALIVE!!!! IT’S ALIVEEEE!” he wailed into the air around them like some horror movie mad genius. He cracked a goofy grin at her as he gripped his pizza with his teeth. You see, this maneuver took two hands and he wasn’t an octopus, his rum safely tucked between his legs. Struggling with the magnetic clasp on her bag, he gave a muffled cheer of victory as he opened it, fishing both his hands in without permission to grab the first thing he felt—the cool bottle. Pulling it out he eyed the vodka with a sort of sadness as he looked to her. The pizza dropped from his lips and fell to his leg landing cheese side down on his khaki shorts. He took a deep breath in, gasping at her[b] “You were holding out on me.” he said, his voice betrayed.

word count: 1573    ||    tagged: Solar/Lola

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 12:07 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

With Hiro's whine over his lack of rum, Lola couldn't help but smirk wider. He really is adorable. The thought caused her heart to skip a beat as she took a closer look at him. Letting her dark eyes rest on his figure, she could see just him. See the way his shoulders slumped at the missing bottle. The pout on his lips that made the gap in his teeth less noticeable. How his fingers made grabbing motions the longer she held the bottle from him. Each motion was innocent as she let the spiced liquor run down her throat. Mentally, while she was still in her right mind, she wanted to keep that image pristine in her head. Not as blackmail for him once he was sober, but for herself.

Being in the Resistance had taught her a lot. Being on her own taught her a lot in all honesty. There were no parents to point out their mistakes. No one to applaud them for their victories. They only had themselves, and for a lot of the members, it meant either completely shutting down emotionally- or losing yourself to the Darkness that was engulfing their worlds. So for Lola to see happiness from someone who lost everything, much like she had, she wasn't about to let that image slip through her fingers. Each of her friends, there was a special file in her mind that was reserved for their happy times together. When she could finally get an honest smile from them.

Laughing lightly, she gave her Friend back his bottle without a struggle. Even if seeing him on all fours was a treat, she had brought it for him. It was rude of her to take it. The beer was one thing to share, and her own Vodka was a different story; but the rum- in it's own sense- was rightfully Hiro's. Just Hiro's. Even if it tasted good.

Her emotions were hard to keep track of as he admitted about his past, but she was thankful he latched onto her acknowledging him being in jail. She didn't want him pointing out how her face softened when he opened up about his aunt and brother. This wasn't a night about being sad, not if she could help it. Her laugh echoed in the small apartment as he acted similar to Tarzan: puffing out his chest and giving her a goofy grin as if trying to be a hero. "Hiro Stark: Boy Genius and Fearsome Criminal. A bit hypocritical, wouldn't you think?," she teased as she worked on finishing her pizza. Amused with her train of thought, she 'hmmed' quietly at him as he asked her what he thought was funny.

Eyes blowing wide as she admitted his brother's name, she watched in awe as he fell into himself in attempt to figure it all out. Tadashi. Lowering her gaze, she looked down at her paling hand as it gripped her thigh tightly. I promise I'll find him for you, Hiro. Even if you don't tell me more, I'll put the name into the Resistance's ears. Give them everything I know. You'll get your brother back. And your Aunt Cass. Her mind had been made up. Just like Charlie, even if the feat killed her she was going to find their missing loved ones.

Glancing up at the sound of "MORE RUM!" it was hard to stay sad when he was being such a dork, but it was quickly diminished at the admittance of him missing his brother. Such quiet words echoed loudly against the whitewashed walls of the apartment, twisting at her heart as the air was forced from her lungs. Soon Hiro. I promise. "The bottle is yours, Mr. Stark."

Sweet words, be them honest words or just something that his drunken mind thought would get him pizza quicker, had her breaking that statement as she forcefully took the bottle from him. In her sudden state of shock, she completely forgot that there were five more beers and a bottle of vodka in her bag. The rum was the closest, and only opened, bottle for her to reach for. Her nose burned and eyes watered heavily as she gasped for air after her long drink. There was a laundry washer effect in her stomach that had her quickly placing her hand to her mouth as a low, long belch escaped her lips. Her actions were embarrassing, and it was in that moment she was glad he wasn't in his right state of mind.

Cheeks on fire, she quickly avoided his eyes as he admitted to her that she was like his personal Pepper Potts. Did he realize what he had just said? Peeking up at him and how he was content just eating his pizza, she decided that he probably hadn't. So instead, she focused on bringing her bag up to his knees. His reaction, however, broke her concentration- causing the bag to go lifeless at his legs. "Hiro!," her voice was hushed as she put a finger to her smiling lips, her cheeks still warm from the liquor and blush. "Hiro you need to be quieter!" Though she wasn't sure he would find it very effective with the way she kept giggling at his reaction. "Hiro it's not alive you Dork. Oh, c'mon Hiro, you got pizza on your shorts now!" Reaching forward, she let him work with her bag as she lifted the pizza from his shorts, thankful nothing had slid off as she flipped it right side up for him. "That's going to stain...." She doubt he had anything close to washing detergent, or even dish soap with the way he kept his apartment so cluttered. But then again, she wasn't even sure he actually ate anything that required dirtying dishes.

Leaning back up, she blinked at him as he acted like a lost puppy. "What do you.....?" Glancing at her Vodka in his hands, she shook her head lightly, hair trailing down her shoulder as she laughed lightly at him. "I wasn't holding out Hiro. It's just my own personal bottle I brought from home. I couldn't carry them all in my hands, and I didn't want to take the time to mess around with stuffing the others into my bag, so I left them be." Sitting back up in her chair, she waved her hand at him in attempt to clear his betrayed expression from his face. "I'm willing to share, it's just that's my favorite. Like.... it's my version of your Red Bull. I like it that much."

this is for HIRO. it's 1104 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
hiro kenji takachiho
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 10:06 PM
87 POSTS
5'8"
N/A
Single
Hiro Hamada

Some legends are told
A smile played on his lips as the two of them somehow continued to hold a conversation, his one track mind easy enough to keep occupied if you asked the right questions. But Violet was hardly as sloshed as he was, or like, at all. She had just gotten there and only had one beer and a few stolen sips of rum. Sips might he say that he didn’t approve of and pouted at like a kid who had his gummy bears taken away. He had already polished off his bottle of vodka and was working on the rum as fast as he could—admittedly though his vodka had been half gone when he broke in to it after coming in from class. Regardless, she was still sober and had her wits about her. While he realized he was probably more entertaining than any horror movie in her bag, he still couldn’t for the life of him understand how she was keeping up with a conversation that in his head didn’t make sense when he started talking. Words just came out like word vomit… words he didn’t mean to say and things he didn’t understand the meaning behind or their connotation. But his brain was off, he couldn’t handle being who he was after everything, he needed a night off—so he couldn’t be blamed.

The world around him began to spin slowly and it felt like the floor beneath his bed had begun to move. His body swayed in its position as if waves were crashing in to him, a gentle back and forth that was both dizzying and calming at the same time. He could see the upset in his stomach start to settle at the emptiness from only eating gummy bears with his redbull vodkas, but the pizza he was devouring in large half chewed bites was easing that quickly. Though the science behind it told him if he wanted to keep his happy buzz, this brain much of normalcy that he was enjoying so much, he had to keep up with the drinking. Fatty foods like pizza sucked up the alcohol and made it easier to digest therefore making it leave his system faster. Eating pizza wouldn’t make him instantly sober, and this moment was more proof of that than he needed as he drunkenly chuckled as she called him both a hero and a criminal, but it was make the process much quicker than if he was just drinking. The thought of that made his head ache as it ran through his mind and he rubbed his temple to ease the dull throb. So… he couldn’t completely turn the genius off… his brain wasn’t complete mush. But at least the last bits of cognitive thought were about how to stay stupid and drunk and normal than on what code he needed for this project or what parts he needed for that project to reduce lag. At least they were stupidly intelligent thoughts. Thoughts that he toasted silently and took a long swig of rum to. Here’s to being drunk and dumb longer!

“If you think about it Vi, Tony is both a hero and a criminal! He’s breaking the law by being a vigilante and fighting all those bad guys and stuff instead of letting the army and things handle it. He’s like batman… but everyone likes Ironman. Batman is stupid… and its no wonder Gotham hates him.” he started to explain, looking off in to the distance behind her, trying to form an argument to his Tony Stark is a criminal theory. But his train of thought was lost and he shrugged his shoulders, refocusing on the dark haired girl in front of him. “What’s funny,” he laughed, as if what he was about to say was the most hilarious thing, “is that my name is Hiro… like hero but with an ‘I’. Like… it was DESTINY that I was became a hero…” he finished. It wasn’t all that funny. Sober Hiro would have face palmed… but the drunken stupor he was in, it sounded hilarious. He puffed his chest out again before deflating into a fit of laughter.

She tried to shush him when he exclaimed the life her bag had, and it only made him want to be louder, the scream like a mad genius more. It only seemed right since she was so obviously amused by it, her giggles giving her away despite her shushing him and the finger pressed to her lips. He gave her a devious grin before shouting one last time, using his best mad genius voice; “IT’S ALIVVVVVVEEEEEEEE” and broke into a sloppy rendition of an evil laugh. Sober or drunk he didn’t much care about his neighbors and how he was keeping them up. Samara was the only one and he knew that if he was bothering her she’d waste no time kicking in his window and stuffing a sock in his mouth, so as far as he was concerned he could be as loud as he wanted. And with her laughing, it was all the permission he needed. Clearly she was enjoying herself, and he liked to see her happy.

Brows furrowing, he gave her an offended look as she was holding his pizza, not realizing that she had just peeled it from his shorts and was trying to save them. His jaw hung open for a moment as he claimed the bottle of vodka with a tight grip, his rum nestled between his crossed legs. “Heyyyyyyy… that’s my pizza. Git yer own.” he whined, looking from the cool bottle of alcohol to the half eaten pizza in her hands. He wanted the pizza, but he also wanted the booze. But he didn’t have hands. He thought about using his feet to reclaim his pizza, but then that would mean relinquishing his rum… and well, he wasn’t having that either. “Give it back.” he demanded, still not realizing that she had no intentions of taking it from him, and in fact had saved it from an untimely demise.

A pouting sigh escaped his lips when she explained her adoration for the vodka, and he knew he had to give it to her. Of course, he wasn’t going to give it up so easily, but he knew it wouldn’t be right of him to take it.. “Fiiiiinnneee you can have it back…” he pouted. He wouldn’t want her coming and taking his redbull, so the right thing to do was to let her have it back—even if she had held out on him—and not before he unscrewed the lid and took a large gulp. He gave her a devious grin, sticking his tongue out at her playfully, wiggling his tongue ring at her as if it made some difference. But in bringing his tongue back in, ready to give her another greedy and bratty smile, he felt the painful tug on his tongue. Dark eyes grew wide for a minute as it took a moment for it to sink in, before his shoulders slumped and he sighed, agitated. “Not zis again,” he whined, his tongue ring caught in the gap in his teeth. Maybe it was karma… he better give her the vodka. Pouting, he held the vodka out for her, wiggling his tongue back and forth in hope to release it. “Now gimme back my pizza” he slurred making grabby hands, not even caring that the ring was still stuck.

word count: 1239    ||    tagged: Solar/Lola

--------------------
user posted image
PM
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jul 31 2015, 11:43 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

As their conversation continued, she was impressed at how he was still able to give convincing theories. Maybe he wasn't as drunk as she thought him to be, but it was always what he followed the still intelligent things with that reminded her he was not in his proper state of mind.

Either way he was still being adorable as all get out.

"That is a very true point. Though I think the government in Tony's world is more afraid of him turning rouge than him continuing to save them. Though they really need to just give him everything because seriously. He's done some amazing personal turnabouts. Plus he's fighting real monsters. Not some casual criminals." She had a fondness for Tony. Even though she owned more DC comics than Marvel, she could still appreciate the both of them equally well. Tony Stark, however, just seemed the most promising. He was rich, yes. Attractive, of course. But what kept her coming back for more was how human he still seemed as the time went on. "I wouldn't say Batman's stupid. Just.... he didn't handle what was thrown at him as gracefully as Tony did. I mean.... his heart's close to being in the right place it's just.. ya know. His mental state. I'm sure there's people in Gotham who like him. Maybe." Bruce really was a dick sometimes though. And too cocky. He seemed to lose more of his humanity the longer his comics continued to run.

"Hiro you really don't stop thinking, do you?" A laugh followed her question, and she silently wondered what it would be like to have a mind like his. Was it a blessing, or a curse? She'd wondered, on more than one occasion, what it would've been like had she a more capable brain. Would she have been able to save her family? Could she have found the culprit behind the Darkness and put an end to it all? The thoughts caused her brows to furrow, a small little black cloud starting to brew above her.

You're too sober for this. He's gonna start thinking you're boring if you don't hurry it up.

The blatant statement her mind threw at her left her stunned. Was she really thinking like this? Hiro wasn't like that, was he? Pushing the thoughts away, she tried to keep him quiet for the sake of his neighbors. Her attempts were squashed as he raised his voice once again, only this time it was quickly followed by her loud laughter. Internally she was apologizing to those surrounding them, but there was no point in openly admitting it. She was enjoying herself, even if she was still sober.

A sigh escaped her lips as he whined about his pizza. "I'm not taking it Hiro. You dropped it, and I was trying to save your pants! Look! I'm holding it out for you to- What are you? Oh Hiro!" He was holding both of their bottles hostage, and she honestly couldn't help the laugh the filled the air around them. "You're really going to need to decide what you want mor- Hey! That's mine!" Now it was her turn to protest as he opened her bottle, taking a long first drink from it's girly mouth. A shocked gasp fell from her lips as she stared at him with mild disbelief. Part of it was from what he'd done, but mostly it was from the large ball that was attached to his tongue as he stuck his tongue out at her.

"When did you get that done?!" Her voice went up in pitch as she pointed out with her free hand to his mouth. Surely he hadn't had that the last time they hung out? Or did he? It was hard to say, in all honesty. He'd never stuck his tongue out at her- it was usually the other way around. "I never would have pictured you with- Oh my God are you okay?!" Sucking in a deep breath, her eyes grew wide as the piercing got stuck in his gap; a sight that she couldn't (nor would she) forget.

A snort of laughter bubbled out of her as she quickly covered her mouth with her hand. "Oh God I'm sorry," she mumbled against her hand as she continued to laugh. There was movement under her, and in her fit of giggles, she hadn't noticed the chair starting to scoot out from under her until it was too late. "But that's what you gET!!!" A scream quickly followed as the chair slid out from under her, the world flying past her as she quickly landed with a 'thud' on his floor, the pizza that she held in her hand slipping back onto his pants as her legs were tangled in his sheets.

Sitting there in stunned silence, her mind torn between laughing and whimpering over the pain that was growing on her behind, she looked up at Hiro with a look of mild horror. After a few minutes of silence, her body shook with laughter as one arm came to wrap around her stomach as her other hand tried to cover her reddening face. Lola Parr, Resistance Fighter, Super; had just lost her balance and fallen on her ass to the floor. Even with the dull throb that was becoming more pronounced in her rear, she couldn't stop laughing. All of that over a little bit of vodka. Oh what a reason.

Wheezing, she tried to wipe the tears that came to her eyes as she struggled to catch her breath. Any chance of not waking the neighbors had long since been shot, and as she managed to untangle her legs from his sheets, it took her a solid minute to gather herself enough to crawl up to her hands and knees. A sharp pain shot through her side, only making her laugh more as she lifted herself to her knees, hands pressing against the stitch that was growing in her side. "Oh God...." she wheezed as she tried to find his bed with her other hand. "That was... Jesus....."

Inhaling deeply, she righted herself well enough to reach out for the magenta bottle he held out for her. With a playfully stern look upon her face, she swiped the bottle from his grasp and brought the mouth to her lips. The strong scent of raspberries brought a smile to her face before she fell into a fit of giggles again. Lowering the bottle, she pointed at his face. "You-you're still- oh god. You're still stuck...." Her cheeks hurt from the excessive laughing she'd been doing, but she didn't mind it as she placed the mouth of the bottle to her lips again before taking a large drink. The burn of the clear liquid was a welcoming change as she felt her inner temperature rise. A pleased purr vibrated past her lips as she turned on her knees to inspect her rear.

Rubbing at her right cheek with her hand, she winced a little before she took another gingerly long drink from her bottle. "That... that really hurt." Pouting, she found herself fully sitting down on his floor, nursing her bottle to her chest.

this is for HIRO. it's 1212 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.