182 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

you're losing your memory now
Where have you gone?

There was something to be said about living life without an agenda, not having to answer to any body and doing things when and how you wanted to do it. For as long as he could remember he had always had to answer to someone, had to be somewhere at certain times and if he wasn’t, there were consequences to be met. There was always something to be expected from him—good grades, a good therapy session, going a day without getting into a fight. It was always for someone else, for the benefit of some person who wasn’t living his life. Never for himself. Never. And there was a sense of freedom that came with cutting all of those ties. He was no longer the stupid puppet living a fake life by someone else’s rules.

There had been a time in his life when cutting all those stupid strings had scared him. What was he going to do with his life when he no longer had a roof over his head or food on his plate? How was he going to get by without someone in his corner backing him up if things got rough? How was he expected to survive, to thrive, without having been equipped to do so in the first place? And yet, when the time came for him to pick his poison, he didn’t think twice about his decision. All of that fear, danger, and unknowing was worth living through if he was with people who cared about him. He could handle sleeping in a rundown warehouse with worn out old furniture, stealing food from grocery stores and restaurants to live from day to day. All that mattered was that he had his family all that other horse shit about life didn’t matter. Not to him.

The freedom he felt when he turned eighteen and dropped out of school, the walk of victory he had when he swaggered into the gang’s warehouse and gave a cheer of delight with his arms in the air. Nothing could beat that. He was a free man, able to do with his life what he wanted. He had no one to answer to, no one who expected anything from him. He could sleep until four in the afternoon, steal a burger and a pack of smokes and go right back to sleep for all anyone cared. He no longer had expectations weighing on his shoulders, the feeling of disappointing someone knocking him down a few pegs when he couldn’t quite live up to what they wanted. He no longer had to deal with ANY of that shit, and damn… did it feel good.

Today happened to be one of those days that, like many others before and to come, there wasn’t much to do. He had just finished sneaking in to the community gym for a quick shower, when he started to meander around the streets without any real destination. Axel and a few others, Loki and Zero, had invited him to hang out with them at the park and maybe do a bit of pick-pocketing on some unsuspecting old biddies, but it just didn’t feel like his scene at that moment in time. Sure, the cash would feel good in his pocket, and the sound of their voice when they realized their money was gone was enough to make him choke and laugh, but today just wasn’t that sort of day for him. Today was more of the… wander aimlessly sort of day. Get lost… be found…

Hands stuffed in his pockets, a cigarette burning between his lips, he walked down the street. One foot… in front… of the… other. Idly he made sure not to step on the cracks, making a little game out of the movements as he dodged the busy crowd without once removing his hands from their confines. Seeing the few glares from the citizens around him, their obvious objections written on their faces, he gave a sneer, taking only the slightest of moments to withdraw his hand and pull his cigarette away and blow a steady stream of smoke in their face before they were able to totter off. And then he would laugh and continue on with his game as if nothing happened. It was nice, and he would even go so far as to say mildly entertaining.

It was only when he looked up from his game of not stepping on the cracks that he realized he had meandered around to where a friend of his worked. A bright smile curled to his lips when he saw the familiar liquor store, and he couldn’t help but laugh. He hadn’t meant to go there, but what the hell. He was there! Who was he to question where his feet wanted to go? Besides, he couldn’t remember the last time him and Damien had hung out… though admittedly it had probably ended with a spat and a few good punches. Idly he rubbed his jaw as he pushed open the door, taking one last long drag from his smoke before tossing it into the street and entering the building. “DINGALINGALING!” he chimed playfully with the bell, “OH HONEYYYY! I’M HOMEEE!” he called playfully into the store, only then taking a moment to look around to see if anyone else was there. He shrugged his shoulders and meandered in, keeping up with his game of avoiding the cracks in the tile. It was a good day.

--------------------
user posted image
Siggy thanks to the wonderful and beautiful Solar<3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Apr 29 2013, 08:13 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

welcome to the family ,

Hey Kid I have to question, What's with the violent aggression? Details blurry, lost 'em too early Hey Why won't you listen? Can't help the people you're missing It's been done, a casualty re-run//I see you're a king who's been dethroned Cast out In a world you've never known Stand now Place your weapons by your side It's our war In the end we'll surely lose But that's all right- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If there was anything Damien hated the most: it was having to come in before the sun was up. He hated being cooped up in this shitty place when the sun was out. Proper people came in at this time. Boring people. People who always made an effort to judge the ginger as he tried to sketch in his book.

Who the hell were they to judge how he lived his life? So what if he didn't want to live by the rules. If he wanted to steal things while he still had a job? Wanted to go around and terrorize everyone. It was what he grew up doing. What he knew by heart. Why go and try to fix something that isn't broken?

It had been years since he'd crossed through the Portal. Had taken him just as long to figure out was you could and couldn't do in this world. It didn't take him long to find out he hated it though. This world was a crock of shit and he just wanted to go back to Halloweentown. Though, from what Jack had told him on their faithful encounter, their home was probably overrun. Making it impossible for them to go back.

Every time he thought of that conversation he wound up in a fight. He just couldn't control himself with those thoughts running through his head.

So as the day went, he sat there with his sketchbook out trying to add some details to his last sketch of the red-head from the diner, he was interrupted.

Not once.
Not twice.
Every time.

Whenever he picked up his pencil someone walked through the door. As lead touched paper that stupid fucking bell would tinkle and someone would want assistance. Was it really that hard to read for yourself? No. Just because he worked there doesn't mean he knows what the hell he's working with. He wasn't use to working with sober people. He liked working with the idiotic alcoholics and under-aged teenagers. He could ignore them easier than the sober folk.

After just having reluctantly helping a lost tourist, he sighed heavily as he sat behind the counter, letting his head roll back and his hair fall over his shoulders. Today was going to take for fucking ever. He could feel it. He would never get the chance to finish what he was working on. Would never get a chance to be alone.

Digging into his bag, he searched for his lifeline. Searched for the one little treasure that would make him feel better. C'mon. Where were you, you son of a bitch. Sifting through loose candy, used and abused pencils, crumbled pieces of paper, some socks, even his wallet, he finally managed to find what he was looking for.

"About fucking time!"

Shoving his clenched fist into the air, he let his bag fall to the floor as his fingers hastily went to ripping the plastic open and flipping the small red ball up into the air and catching it skillfully in his mouth.

A pleased grin spread across his face as the small little ball exploded in a fiery frenzy in his mouth. "Oh Mista Firebaw- how eye've mizzed you." There was nothing like the burn of a fireball to the red head. There was just something about them that made him feel all sorts of good inside. Taking a glance at the clock that was barricaded behind the thick plexiglass, he huffed through his nose as she switched the small ball from one side of his mouth to the other.

Now. To wait until freedom found its way to him.

Slowly time passed, and he was thankfully undisturbed. It gave him time to chill the fuck out and enjoy his fireball, while adding some final touches to his sketch. Sitting up, he stretched, hearing his spine pop and crack as a pleased moan escaped his lips. Damn that felt good. With another huff through his nose, he shut his sketchbook and tucked it away in his bag. The sound of a plastic wrapper being ruffled caught his ears and he practically dove headfirst into his bag in search of the little ball of fire. It was eluding him, and he wanted it.

His legs were wrapped around the stool and he was bent over with his head actually in the bag when he heard the muffled tinkled of the bell and the terrible echo of a 'dingaling' that followed it. Stilling in his position, he listened for something to follow, and groaned loudly into the bag as only one person called out: “OH HONEYYYY! I’M HOMEEE!” Fucking Ender.

Letting the bag drop to the floor he flipped himself up and let his hair fan out like a splatter of blood. It was one of the cooler features of having long, red hair. "Hey Asshat. What the hell brings you all the way over here?" He grinned at the younger boy and leaned against the counter, his chin resting in his hands. "And why the hell don't you have a sandwich for me?"

credit goes to dance me across the country of caution 2.0!
TAG: ANDY/ENDER|WORDS: 862|OUTFIT: DEVILS PLAY|NOTES: READY? GO!

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
andrew ronan davis
 Posted: May 15 2013, 11:54 PM
182 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

Where have you gone?

Considering the way the two of them treated the other, it was weird sometimes how Ender regarded the ginger as a friend. Whenever they were together they were always spouting off crude and offensive remarks coupled with playful jests and teases. There was never a genuine moment where they had sat down and had an actual, real conversation. Where he told Damien about some of the important aspects of his life or vice versa. Though, real conversations were over rated and for overly emotional pussys who couldn’t read between the lines of taunts and torments. Conversation was for people who didn’t know how to have fun, and had to fill their hours with words… instead of actions or jokes.

So with that thought in mind, it really wasn’t a wonder why they were friends in the first place. Damien was someone… special. Someone who Ender really didn’t need to fill time with, filling hours with meaningless words and phrases until the cows came home. Damien was more someone he could be real with, shoot the shit with. The kind of person who told it like it was and liked him as much as he could, for whatever hellish reason. There was no fake aspect of their odd friendship, no worrying about opinions or stepping on toes. Because in the end, if there was ever something wrong, no doubt there would be bruises and crude words spat at one another until the problem was solved. No sitting on their hands and tip-toeing around the subject like most people who were terrified to offend someone.

The thought brought a smile to his lips as he meandered the racks of alcohol, fingers lightly running over the bottles as he listened to Damien’s greeting. While on the outside is sounded like he was pissed or mildly irritated by his appearance, Ender knew better than to actually believe that. If Damien hated him, all he’d have to do is tell him to back the fuck off. Not that it would make too much difference to him, but at he’d know. And if that wasn’t proof enough, the fact that Damien still even supplied him with alcohol when he wanted it was. He was only 19, the older male had every right to call the cops if he ever felt it necessary. So really, it wasn’t hard to read between those lines of agitation.

Peeking his head around the first isle, he gave the ginger a wink, before finally sauntering out and wandering toward the front check-out where he sat. He flashed the man a large grin, an eyebrow raised in his direction as he shrugged his shoulders. Letting an incredulous look come over his face, he gave a short laugh and shook his head. “Do I look like fucking meals on wheels you twat? Go get yer own fucking sandwich,” he retorted with a huff, lifting a hand to run through his hair. Shaking it out , he turned his back to Damien and leaned against the counter peering out at the empty store.

For a moment he wondered why there weren’t more people browsing around for booze. But when he peered up at the clock and realized what time it was, he quite nearly laughed at himself. It was middle of the afternoon. Most responsible adults were off being slaves for the man—much like Damien himself was right now. It wouldn’t be until later when people came out to purchase. So for the time being he could just enjoy the crude jokes and trivial time they had, get some quality Ender and Damien time that he hadn’t realized he actually kind of missed. It had just been too long apparently. He’d make a mental note to visit more often, but he knew that even those mental reminders he’d disregard.

Lifting his hand and inspecting his nails with mild interest, he cocked his head to look at the ginger through the corner of his eye. Offering a cocky grin and a shrug of his shoulders he looked back to his nails, before stuffing them back in the pocket of his jacket. “Well, when I was trying to decide what to do with myself today, I realized that I hadn’t seen you in a while, and I mean… I didn’t want you getting any Ender withdraws. That would be a painful experience. So, here I am, for your viewing pleasure.” he joked playfully, pushing himself off the counter and turning around to face Damien. Holding his arms open for the shortest of moments, he laughed, biting his lip to control himself. “So what’s been happening lately? Not letting yourself get bitched at too much, yeah?” he inquired, raising a brow.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jun 2 2013, 08:20 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

welcome to the family ,

Hey Kid I have to question, What's with the violent aggression? Details blurry, lost 'em too early Hey Why won't you listen? Can't help the people you're missing It's been done, a casualty re-run//I see you're a king who's been dethroned Cast out In a world you've never known Stand now Place your weapons by your side It's our war In the end we'll surely lose But that's all right- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Watching as Ender made his way down an aisle, Damien took the time to tuck his sketchbook back into his bag. No need to catch the boy's attention with this. He didn't feel like staking a claim as to why he drew. What was the point trying to explain to this fuckwit that he was only trying to save his memories. Trying to keep what little bit of his town he remembered in his subconscious. Ender wouldn't know about shit like that. He wasn't chased from his home like Damien had been.

Running his fingers through his hair, he lolled the fireball in his mouth to the other side and rolled his eyes as Ender made his introduction, spouting off that he wasn't "meals on wheels," whatever the fuck that meant. "No, but with all that winking you do you look like a homo you fucking freak."

Other people would have taken offense to that. Others would've tried to take a swing at him. Not Ender. Ender would come back with a retort that would have them bickering at the other while they both wore the largest grin on their face. Of all the people he made contact with in this world, Ender was the only one that stood out to him. The only one who didn't seem to be shaped into the cookie-cutter mold this place had for people. It was what drew Damien to him.

The two of them had a very special friendship. One that was focused around slinging insults and punches. Not one that was built around compliments and trying to walk on eggshells to not piss the other off. Those were fucking boring as hell. So even though he would never openly admit to he, he enjoyed Ender's company- just like he enjoyed Shock and Barrel's.

"You know, I wouldn't be asking for a fucking sandwich if I wasn't trapped in this hell hole of a place." He huffed through his nose while Ender made himself comfortable against the counter and looked at his nails. "You're such a fucking pussy man. Moseying around like you're some sort of hot thing, checking yer nails like you've got a big day planned for yourself." Shaking his head as Ender went about talking out his ass about "Ender-withdrawls", Damien couldn't help but chuckle. Had it really been that long? Surely it wasn't that long.... or- was it?

Shaking his head as the boy made a big deal about finally being there, he seemed to come down off his ego trip. "About time you finally come back down to Earth, you drama queen." Switching the position of his fireball, he couldn't help but grin at Ender's last remark. "You know, the same could be said of you. Apparently you're doin' well if you're standing here in front of me. Haven't been caught yet. I applaud you." With that, he gave a mocked golf clap for the boy's favor.

"I've been surviving- apparently the ass hat runnin' this place finally found me. Reason why I'm stuck here while the sun's out." To which he flipped his middle finger towards, shoving himself off the bar stool and walking out from behind his register hideaway. Looking up and around, he noted where all the cameras were, and made his way back to the breaker switch. "Mind gettin' the door? I feel like closin' early. That is, if you aren't afraid of breaking a nail turning the lock." Grinning widely as he opened the fuse box, he ran his index finger down along the labels before it came to rest on the label for the cameras. "Oops...," flicking the switch, he saw the red lights go out on the couple that still actually worked, "Looks like those damned cameras short-circuited again."

Slamming the small door he took the few short steps to the cooler, swinging the door open and grabbing a beer, chucking it at Ender with just the warning of: "CATCH KNUCKLEHEAD!" As the grin spread on his face, he knew there was one of two options for this situation: He would catch it and have something to drink, or it would crack him in the head and explode everywhere. In which case Damien would have one hell of a laugh. Either way, he could honestly care less. He just knew he was tired of "working."

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
andrew ronan davis
 Posted: Jun 8 2013, 09:55 PM
182 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

Where have you gone?

It came to no surprise when Damien threw an insult at him, his voice sarcastic and edgy. It brought a smile to Ender’s face as he raised a brow to the ginger, as if to tell him that he was just oh so offended by the remark. He added an eye roll for mock emphasis and turned his attention to the cycling retorts buzzing about his head. It was always a game with Damien to see who would have the last laugh. Though, neither of them seemed to quite acknowledge its existence. It was quiet and unspoken, but each of them had a drive to win so it would seem. Silently accepting its existence and working toward the desired end goal.

Finally deciding on the proper retort, he shook his head to the ginger. “Takes one to know one fag. Tell me Damien, is there something you need to tell me?” he said with a raised brow as he laughed at his insinuation. Although there was very little truth behind the insult, and Damien was one of those people (like himself he might add) that you knew beyond a shadow of a doubt wasn’t gay, Ender couldn’t help but realize that there hadn’t been proof to prove otherwise.

While he was never one to consistently kiss and tell, there was something about being around your guy friends that you couldn’t help but compare sex stories and tell about that ‘hottie you nailed so hard last night she was stuck in bed’. Even though their friendship had never very much been about those things, bragging about sexual accomplishments and the like he was sure on more than one occasion he had hinted at his own prowess with the opposite sex. Damien on the other hand only seemed to look away each time with disgust or… Ender couldn’t even think of the word to describe it. And he had to wonder… maybe the ginger was stuck in the closet and couldn’t find his way out. That or… really it was laughable a man his age… was a virgin.

The thought made him laugh and he had to shake it off before Damien questioned him about it. Really, he didn’t care so much about what the fuck was up with guy and how he chose to live his life. It was his fucking life. It was only important for insulting reasons, to be thrown out for experimentation at a later time when it seemed appropriate. Otherwise, who the fuck gave a shit if he was homo or not. Hell, just one more person who he could probably attract. Though admittedly, that would be wrong on more than one level.

“That’s what you get dumbass for actually getting a job, how does it feel to be a bitch huh?” he asked, lifting a hand and making a motion as if whipping someone, the classic ‘wa-tsh’ sound coming shortly after as he laughed. That was one reason he didn’t have a job himself, instead choosing to live by less than legal ways. What fun was life if you were told to do the things you hated by someone you hated even more? And even if Damien did like the job selling alcohol… it wasn’t like he was enjoying himself that moment. There were better things they could be doing… like drinking or getting into some petty crime or what not. “Maybe I do, more likely that I don’t, but s’better than ya know, having to, ya know… being stuck here working.” he teased, pushing himself off the counter and turning around as if to make a spectacle of his freedom. “Ain’t no strings on me.”

Watching as Damien moved from the counter, applauding him for not being in jail and explaining how he had gotten stuck with a legit day shift at work, Ender turned his attention back to the rows of booze. It was only when the ginger called his attention by asking him to get the door, and moving to the fuse box in the back that Ender realized they were closing shop early. In all his time in knowing the redhead, he had never seen him lock up early, either they met outside of these confines or they just stayed and chatted and he was sold booze at a hefty discounted price. But it was different now, and he was excited to see what would come of these events. One could only hope beer would be involved. Locking the door when he saw the red lights go out, the exclamation that sounded oh so sincere from Damien, Ender turned around with a large grin. “Oh no, you better tell your boss, wouldn’t want this to happen again,” he said, sarcasm dripping from every word.

Hearing the warning to catch, Ender turned his attention to the bottle flying in his direction. It almost caught him off guard, quite nearly cracking him on the head. But luckily enough his reflexes kicked in and his hand flew into the air to catch the bottle before it would shatter on his thick skull. Turning the bottle over in his hand to inspect it, he laughed and moved to wrap his shirt around the bottle cap and twisting it off. “Something tells me dickweed that you wanted that to knock me over the head.” he laughed raising the bottle as it he say ‘cheers’ before bringing it to his lips and taking a long swig. “No matter what though, I appreciate the thought,” he finished, pulling the beer away with a quiet refreshed ‘ah’. Moving further into the store and dodging into an aisle so no wandering eyes could see what was transpiring, he offered his friend a raised brow. “So what mischief are you thinking of… or are we just gonna stay in here and drink?”

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jun 19 2013, 02:06 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

welcome to the family ,

If it wasn't one thing with this kid, it was another. As he was making himself at home in the small store, Damien was making an effort to get the fuck out. A plan already forming in his mind. "Well I obviously learned from the best, you prick of misery." It was like a one-two punch between the two of them. Each of them trying to one up the other. Though he usually just gave it it Ender half the time because he got bored with it. It wasn't that he couldn't keep up with the other boy, he just felt more comfortable with throwing punches or tricking someone else into being miserable.

"I wouldn't tell you anything if my life depended on it, so you're just shit out of luck you dirty little creep." With a groan he was pushing himself from the stool and making his way towards plan A. He really did work with fucking retards, so it wouldn't be hard to switch the cameras off from the breaker then take things from there. He'd let Ender in on this game, help him figure out what to explain to the pig of a boss he had as to why no one was here and how everything was locked up. Well, maybe. "Hey Ender, how'd you feel 'bout a bit of an early pay, eh Bud?"

With the other boy's comment about being a whipped bitch he scoffed and rolled his eyes, flipping him off again. "If I was a bitch I wouldn't be doing what I'm about to do. For fucks sake man, you act like the Man's got a thing out for me." Passing the aisle with the harder liquor, he eyed a bottle of spiced rum and a grin passed along his face. That was going to come home with him tonight. "Besides, I spoil you with the wares I've got in 'ere, so don't go being a pussy and ruinin' it for yourself and your little girlfriends you call 'gang members.'"

Did he have an issue with the fact Ender was in a gang? No. Did he care that he would spend more time with them then him? Aw hell no. He just saw no point in running around with more people than what was needed. Damien was personally found of a small group of three. That was all that would be needed to get the job done. One to do the grunt workBarrel, one to come up with the planhimselforShock, and the one to execute it to perfection- which was most always him. So even though Ender claimed them to all be family, Damien honestly saw no point in it. Someone would end up getting busted, and ratting the rest of them out because they were too big of a pussy to take one for the team. He'd seen it happen more than once, and he would only silently hope it would never happen to Ender.

Flipping the breaker for the cameras he grinned at Ender's realization as to what he was doing. If there was one thing he could count on from Ender, it was his sarcasm. He was a master at it and it tickled Damien to the bone. The more he hung out with the boy, the more he wanted to tell him about home, and how he would have had one hell of a time running around causing chaos for an entire town. He would fit in rather nicely with Oogie's Boys.

Laughing at his reaction towards the beer that was chucked at his head, Damien wrapped his fingers around the long neck of the spiced rum bottle as he went to the windows and slid the steel bars across the glass. Just because he was closing early didn't mean he wanted to come back to nothing being in the store. "Oh why would I ever want to mare such a perfect face as yours?" Turning his head he called over his shoulder; "I mean, since you obviously think of a queer of all fucking things. 'Sides, if that bottle busted over your head, I'd be disappointed. Thought you'd have a harder skull then that." With that being said, the front door was barricaded and locked, and he turned to look at the brunette sipping at his beer holding out his arms. "The day is young and I honestly don't give a flying fuck what we do. Though, if you want, keys to the safe are tucked under that funky lookin' African mask if you wanna line your pockets all nice and pretty."

Twisting the cap off his bottle, he pressed his lips to the mouth and tilted his head and the bottle back letting the burning liquor roll down his throat. Swallowing hard as a shiver ran through his spine he looked to his friend with a grin. "Though seriously, I don't give a fuck what we do, 'cause the cunt already paid me for the day and I have no plans on opening up again."

TAG: ANDY/ENDER|WORDS: 843|OUTFIT: DEVILS PLAY|NOTES: I COULDN'T TELL HIM NO- HE WANTED TO POST

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
andrew ronan davis
 Posted: Jul 11 2013, 07:48 PM
182 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

Where have you gone?

There was a sneer on his face as he rolled his eyes at Damien, his amusement hidden behind a mask of boredom. The back and forth was fun enough, comebacks and sarcasm a specialty of his, but eventually it grew boring as the ginger would throw in the towel prematurely and give him the win. At first he had met this action with scrutiny, as if the male was just letting him win. But in the end it was a realization that snarky insults passed tone another wasn’t exactly Damien’s thing. He seemed more or less the scheming type, not the manipulative asshole who hid behind words. And sure, Ender liked to try his hands at scheming and getting in to trouble like the rest of them… but his expertise was in pushing all the wrong buttons. Not everyone could be good at everything, though he was close enough without pushing the envelope.

Deciding to leave their conversation dead and buried, lying amongst the other corpses of conversations they’d had, Ender shoved his comebacks into the dark recesses of his mind to save for another time. Watching as the male stalked around the store, leaving his post, his attention turned to the bottles of liquor in front of him, only looking up at the prospect of a pay day. His eye brow rose in the redhead’s direction and was quirked out of curiosity. He knew that Damien didn’t play by the rules, and was far from a proper employee, but as many times as he had walked into the store and been given alcohol on his way out for little to nothing, he had never been offered actual money. The idea piqued his interest, had him moving from his perch against the island register and crossing his arms over his chest.

“The man always has it out for you… you should fucking know,” he said bitterly, turning away and looking out the windows. Ender understood not everyone was a product of the governments poorly handled foster centers. Understood that not everyone had a complaint to file with them. But no matter what they thought the government was around to help those who needed it. They took money from people, and instead of giving to places like food shelters, foster centers, and homes for the homeless they siphoned it back into the world by lining their own pockets or handing it out by the truck load to Mr. Joe Schmuck and his three bastard children who were leeches on society and his pregnant girlfriend who should be questioned about if that was his kid or not. The thought made him sour and he all but grumbled under his breath, taking the moment of silence to get his composure and look back to the ginger who was flicking off the cameras. “The fuck dude… how am I ruining it for me? I would never want you to leave this hack job of a place… too nice of benefits. Just nice to push those buttons.” he teased with a cocky smile, looking away as watched the red lights on the cameras turn off.

Catching the beer that was tossed to him, he shook his head at the ginger. It would seem that they were going to go off and wreak some havoc among the city, instead of having a slow ass day passing insults back and forth until he left with a bottle of whiskey tucked under his arm. Even though the whiskey sounded delicious, the idea of getting into some trouble had merit, and there was still that promise of a pay day in the very near future. No sense in walking away from that, now was there? Opening the bottle and taking a large swig, and gave a cocky smile as he swallowed. “Glad you can recognize a masterpiece work of art when you see one.” he chided playfully, running a hand through his hair as he followed Damien’s movements throughout the closing process. Following the directions that the ginger gave him to access the safe, he set the beer down and went to roaming about the store. He knew it would look suspicious for the store to have closed early, the cameras miraculously not working, and the safe mostly stripped of its funds… but Damien was a smart enough guy. With both of their heads they could come up with some sort of excuse.

“You wanna get into some trouble… cause some mischief and mayhem? Or just looking to chill,” he asked, moving to the mask as was indicated and finding the keys he had been told were there. With a quiet ‘aha’ he retrieved them, his next mission to line his pockets with as much as he could without robbing the store blind. Opening the safe, a greedy smile on his lips as he looked at the cash, he quickly began to pull it out, only idly counting as he went and careful to leave a good sum in there. “So how’re you gonna explain the missing funds to boss man? Random robbery? You were held up by gunpoint,” he asked in a mock fearful tone, before laughing. Though Ender knew it would take something much more clever than that for him to skate by without consequences. “How much ya want me to leave?” he asked, standing back up, a smile on his lips, a silent thank you to the redhead. He really did appreciate the help, more so though, he was enjoying his time with the man. It had been far too long. Even though Damien refused to be part of the gang, Ender still considered him part of his family. He wouldn’t want anything happening to him.

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jul 23 2013, 11:32 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

welcome to the family ,

Taking the time to properly close up shop was something Damien really hated to do. There was so much work and effort that needed to be put towards the procedure, he just usually half-assed it. The boss never seemed to care when they opened, and if they did, Damien would just lie through his teeth like normal. Just because he was an "honest worker" didn't mean he had to abide by it. Fuck that shit. He was paid under the table, and he took that with a grain of salt.

Besides, if it were to look like a "robbery," or whatever the fuck bullshit lie he would feed to them, it needed to look like it was possible. Maybe he could talk Ender into getting one of the lackeys he didn't care about to give it a try. It'd make for a good set-up.

Snorting through his nose he shook his head at Ender's reply. "Then I wouldn't comment on the 'Man,' owning me. No one fucking owns me- especially this pig. I just do it for something to do." That and he hated not having a place to crash at night. He knew it wasn't safe to sleep on the streets at night. So even though he ended up working at night, he still got to cause plenty of trouble behind that register of his, all while sitting on his ass. Sleep could happen during the day when all the idiots were about.

shaking his head once again as Ender became full of himself, he only offered the other boy an eye roll. No way was he going to give that ass the option to talk about himself. In the end it would only make him want to punch him- just to prove how much he 'cared' about that face of his.

Taking another swig from the bottle of rum, he hissed a bit at the burn as he watched Ender work the safe. "Well don't take all of it. Unless you want to make that brain of yours actually think for once on how to make it look like an actual robbery. Just enough that'll keep you out of trouble." Walking over to lean against the wall with everything being closed up, he thought about the things the two of them could do.

"I don't know about you, but I'm legit fucking starved. We could go steal a food cart. Maybe prank a few pizza calls." With a yawn he stretched, feeling the bones in his spine crack and pop. Grinning as Ender questioned his plans, he gave a shrug. "Whatever comes to mind will have to do. Though- you should tell one of your less adored lackeys that there's an open liquor store waiting to get hijacked. Though I can always scruff myself up. Make it look like I was robbed and taken out back or some shit."

Pushing himself from the wall, he made his way back to the register and grabbed his backpack, slinging it halfway over his shoulder and unzipping it a bit. Stuffing the nearly full bottle in his bag, he turned and gestured to it with his head. "S'pose you're gonna want something to. Really don't see why you don't carry one- tellin' ya, people thing you look like a college student." Which he grinned at the thought.

"Speaking of- whatever happened to that little college girl you were talking about last time? The one who's buttons you pushed for shits and gigs?" From what he could remember, he always seemed to run into her. And if memory served him right from the way he described her, he'd seen her multiple times going into a bakery a few blocks away. "Doesn't she work at that bakery with the squirrel? You should tell her to hook you up with sweets man. Be fucking great." Considering the one time he walked into that shop to actually, legally buy something, the redhead at the counter got flustered and directed him out, calling him a hooligan. Stupid bitch.

TAG: ANDY/ENDER|WORDS: 672|OUTFIT: DEVILS PLAY|NOTES: Didn't want to push too many buttons on the topic of Itzel

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
andrew ronan davis
 Posted: Sep 25 2013, 07:56 PM
182 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

Where have you gone?

The weight of properly lined pockets was a foreign one to him, one he liked to relish as much as possible. Sure, with the way he lived his life he didn’t need to always have the luxury of cash in his pocket to pay for things. But the few, very rare times he did, it was nice to know he wouldn’t come up short. Sure, it wasn’t hard to nab someone’s wallet and rob them for all the cash they had. Three pick-pockets and he was golden. But still, that took effort, and he was a creature of habit. Laziness was strong with him, and free cash and liquor he just couldn’t pass up. Especially when said cash would keep him in a good place for well over a few weeks.

As he took the money from the safe and stuffed it into his pockets, he looked back over to Damien with a silent thank you. He would never say the words out loud and express how much he appreciated the gesture—he wasn’t some fucking emotional pussy, but he knew the ginger would know. They rolled with different crowds and lived their lives far from the same way, but he understood what being homeless was like. And unlike Damien, Ender flat out refused to get a job, so he didn’t have the leisure of that comfortable green security blanket. He knew how tough it was out there, and even the bad asses like himself needed help every once in a rare blue moon. Though, he would never, on pain of death admit to it.

“Awe, you mean I can’t just swipe it all and have you take the heat for it?” he joked sarcastically, laughing as he replaced the keys where he had found them. “Fine, I guess I can leave some to save your skin. No sense in getting you into trouble and loosing this comfy ass job. I’d miss the perks too much.” he teased, reclaiming his bottle of and taking another long swig from it. It was weak shit, then again it was beer, but he couldn’t complain. Free was free was free. It all drank the same and he wasn’t about to go looking this gift horse in the mouth—whatever the fuck that meant.

Finishing off the bottle, he looked around the store as if waiting for inspiration to hit him like a strike of lightening, but when nothing came he simply let it fall from his hands and too the floor. If they were going to set up a robbery there was going to be a mess, why not start here with broken glass in the floor? “Fuck pizza sounds good.” he laughed, an eyebrow raised at the backpack. He had seen it before, even owned one of his own, but it looked down right silly with him. Made him look like he was trying to be something he wasn’t. “I’d be up for a few prank pizza calls. Or Chinese take-out… either one.” he continued with a shrug of his shoulders, his hand dipping into the pocket of his hoodie and retrieving his phone. If there was one thing he did pay for, it was a prepaid cell service. It was a hassle each month, but stealing someone’s credit card and immediately paying for minutes and texts was worth it in the end. “Yeah, yeah, I got yer back. Take some liquor, break a few bottles, make a mess… Lex and Aero will be here to trash it up. Though, if you need to be roughed up I am not beyond beating you for the sake of making this look real.” he joked, sliding his phone shut and offering a cheeky smile to the ginger.

At the subject of Itzel, a smile curled to his lips. She was always a challenge for him, and that was saying something. He didn’t like to brag… hell! Who was he kidding—he loved to brag. But he had his way with the ladies and could get anyone he wanted without much effort at all. It was like they threw themselves at him and just couldn’t resist! But Itzel was a different story, and it intrigued him. But more so, he loved to push all of her buttons. It was so easy too! She always got so flustered. Shrugging his shoulder to the question, he idle pulled the bottle of whiskey he had been eyeing and held it out to the ginger. “You mean the one who blushes at any sexual comment and gets flustered at any innuendo? Well, she has her panties in a bit of a twist since the last time I saw her. Quite proud of it too.” he laughed, careful to make no mention of the ice cream hat he had worn in their last encounter. That sort of thing Damien would eat up and never let him live down. “I dunno, maybe? Though I don’t think she’d hook me up with sweets man… that would take a bit more coercing and less button pushing. And with that quality entertainment cupcakes just don’t seem worth it.”

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Oct 6 2013, 07:21 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

welcome to the family ,

Looking over the barred windows he couldn't help but grin a bit to himself. He always thought of this place as a jail cell, and with those bars it really did live up to it's name. There were times he hated this place with every fiber of his being. Blamed it for his boredom and lack of muse. Other times though, other times it was everything he could have wanted and more. It kept him dry when it rained, warm when the snow started to fall.

There were good moments and bad moments with this place.

Turning to watch Ender put the last of what he was taking in his pocket, he caught the silent look he was given. He nodded in response, stuffing a bottle into his bag. They were both alike, even though they did things differently. It was nice though, knowing that there was someone else that would understand his plight.

"No you can't take everything in the damn safe. There's only so much that pig'll believe." Shaking his head as he rolled his eyes, Damien eyed the safe that Ender had left open. Before they'd leave he'd have to take note to trash the lock with a screwdriver. "That's what I thought." he started with a grin at Ender's confession. "I always knew I spoiled you too much. Really, whatever would you do without me?"

The sound of shattering glass seemed to echo in the closed store, and his grin only grew wider. He had a few choice bottles he wanted to throw about. Ransack the coolers. He nodded at the boy's agreement on pizza. "I know, right? Hell- why choose? We can have both. I'm so hungry I could probably eat a fucking horse." He may be scrawny, but damn could he eat when given the chance.

Leaving Ender to his thoughts after pointing out they would need someone to mess with the doors to make it believable, he sat his backpack on the counter before he pulled a bottle of vodka from the shelf. Memories of the night he found Baines, his nose wrinkled and he adjusted the bottle so he was holding it by the neck. In one fluid motion, he turned on his feet and lunged the bottle away from him.

More bottles broke and the smell of alcohol filled his nostrils. He really fucking hated vodka now.

Raising an eyebrow at Ender, he couldn't help the scoff that rolled from his tongue. "You would be all for beating me. Honestly, I'm not surprised. I see the way you stare at me when you think I'm not looking." He laughed at that, picking a round bottle of cheap bourbon from his dusty place on the shelf before throwing it at the barred windows.

This felt fantastic, and he quietly wondered why they had never done this before.

When he mentioned the girl, he half expected to get a fist to some part of his body. Ender never really was one for letting someone comment on the girl he was with- no matter how long the fling lasted. But when he described her and laughed, he couldn't help but grin and nod. "Yeah, that's the one."

Damien groaned halfheartedly, turning to the boy and tossing his arms up in the air. "Cupcakes are always worth it. Especially when you're not allowed to go into the shop. God man." Making his way across the store, the sound of glass crunching under his boots, he reviled in the sound. Chaos. It was a beautiful thing, really.

Pulling a tube of Pringles from the snack rack the shop had, he squeezed the tube and laughed as the lid popped off and the safety seal went with it. Taking a small stack, he stuffed those into his mouth before flinging the can, watching the beautiful chips fall to the floor. He almost chocked on said chips at the sight of Ender's face. "Doo-" he started with a mouthful, "Nees t-lewk awepperpit."

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
andrew ronan davis
 Posted: Nov 25 2013, 03:44 PM
182 POSTS
6'2"
N/A
Taken <3
Heterosexual
Andy Davis

Where have you gone?

What would he had done without Damien? The question lingered on his mind, an odd sort of curiosity taking over. Sure, without Damien his lie would be just as simple and hard as it was now. It wasn’t like they hung out so often they were like brothers, and even less often did Ender walk out with little more than a bottle of whiskey or rum tucked snuggly in the sleeve of his hoody. So it wasn’t like he was missing out on much other than the rare time the ginger was kind enough to bestow a lined pocket and any choice alcohol he wanted, as well as a hell of a good time trashing a store. But, maybe that was the point. What would he do without these once in a fucking blue moon opportunities? Today… he would have just kept walking down the street until some young PYT caught his eye or he got hungry and stopped in a place to dine and dash. He wouldn’t have been here, wrecking a store and leaving with security that could last him who knew how fucking long. And he’d be one fucked up kid to admit he wouldn’t miss this. Though, he’d be damned if he voiced it. Come hell or high water he’d keep his lips firmly closed.

Following the ginger’s example, and pulling some bottles of liquor from their resting spots on the rack, Ender eyed their labels. He knew from experience what was good, and what wasn’t, and there was no sense in destroying what he would one day like to maybe slip from the place. Smirking at the cheap bottle of rum, the dark liquid swirling around the glass as he gripped the neck, Ender quickly flung the bottle at the wall behind the register. Loud laugh of amusement escaping his lips at the sound of it breaking, the glass falling to the floor in an almost beautiful way, Ender held his arms up in the universal sign of accomplishment.

“Oh, because you do so much for me.” he chided playfully, ignoring the weight of his lined pockets and smirking to Damien. “I should just be grateful I’ve been graced with your presence right?” he laughed, rolling his eyes as he ran a hand through his hair. The ginger would know he was only playing, though if he didn’t it wasn’t like it would make him feel any better or worse. Ender wasn’t in the business of making feel good about themselves, he was more concerned about his own self , though when you lived life on the streets any sort of soft willed person would find themselves fucked up in more ways than one. You had to be thick skinned in order to survive, just another occupational hazard of the homeless thug.

“Oh yes, because I just gaze at you all the time, not like I have a life to live or anything better to do than watch you.”[/b[ he continued, shaking his head with a laugh. Another bottle, this time a gin, was pulled from a rack and Ender wasted no time in hastily thrusting it at the ground and watching first hand just how the glass broke, how the liquid pooled around it as if bleeding. He found some sick sort of enjoyment watching it, a dark smile on his lips, before he looked back up.[b] “Nah, if its for the good of keeping you employed, its my job as your friend and a good citizen to make sure it looks as real as possible.” he said in a mock genuine, sincere tone. “I’m just looking out for you.” he laughed, a cheeky smile following right after. Contrary to popular belief, Ender didn’t go out purposely looking for a fight, he didn’t enjoy it, but that didn’t mean he didn’t like the fun wrestling match here or there, throwing a few punches for the sake of a good time. It was all in good fun, and no doubt, Damien would jump just as fast at the occasion of beating him up too.

Shaking his head when Itzel was brought up, only turning around to laugh when Damien was upset about his disregard for how worth it a cupcake was, Ender sighed. He had never been one to like sweets, something about how they were supposed to be fun and innocent and just clashing with everything about him didn’t sit well. Kids ate sweets, kids with good parents to who made them or bought them… they were used to celebrate happy times… everything which was absent in his life. And if he had a choice of poking the small girl’s buttons for entertainment and a sour reminder of his lack luster life, he’d obviously choose the more amusing option over the one that left a bitter taste in his mouth. He gave a shrug of his shoulders, taking the closest bottle to him and flinging it across the store with as much gusto as he could muster. “I don’t know, you should see the way her face scrunches up and how tense she gets when I say some things. Its cute, she even tries to be snarky and witty, tries to play the game with the master… wouldn’t give up that for all the cupcakes in the world.” he explained with a grin on his lips. And it wasn’t a total lie, he did find her frustration more amusing than most other things.

Looking around at the colossal mess they had made of the store, the broken bottles that littered the floor, he slowly approached the counter, relishing in the sound that his boots made against the glass. Placing his select choice of whisky on the counter to be stores with the other bottles in Damien’s backpack, he gave a quick shrug. “Should prolly get outta here.” he said nonchalantly, pulling his phone from his pocket and eyeing the message that had gone ignored during the destruction. “Aero’s on his way.” he explained, quickly stuffing it back into his pocket. “So, Chinese then pizza sound good?”

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 02:54 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

welcome to the family ,

Grinning at the other boy, Damien relished in the fact that he still had someone to do this sort of shit with. Really, after the last two encounters with Baines, he sincerely thought he was all alone in this world in causing trouble. But as the two of them slung sass-infused remarks back and forth he almost felt like he was at home. That all he needed to do was give Ender his very own mask and he could have easily been apart of the gang that had split up all those years ago.

The first couple of bottles fueled the excitement that was growing in him. Causing destruction. Fucking everything up. He really needed to do this more often. Fuck, he needed to hang with Ender more often. Snorting as Ender threw his first bottle, Damien rolled his eyes. "Well, obviously. I have to put up with your smug looking face with your hoity-toty attitude. You have to do the same." Another bottle shattered in the distance, and chills ran up his spine. This was fan-fucking-tastic.

"I was wondering when you'd finally confess to liking me. Fucking creep." A cheer erupted from his lips as the sound of shatter glass was brought to his ears once more. He could tell Ender was enjoying this just as much as him; the smile that lingered on his face after he destroyed the bottle of gin was all the proof he needed. Did Ender's "brothers" ever do shit like this with him, or was it all fist-fights and idle threats? "I'm so glad you see where I'm coming from. Gotta at least pretend I care about this shit."

Another laugh, louder this time, burst from his lips as Ender confessed to looking out for him. Placing a hand to his chest he gave the male a mocked look of concern. "Who the fuck would have ever guessed you cared so much? I should get you easy money more often if you're gonna fuckin' spoil me like this." Smirking at the boy, he was pleased to know that no harm came from him at the mentioning of Itzel- he knew how some guys got about their females. Though he wasn't too thrilled with how he ranked cupcakes to her reaction. Fuck, he acted like he had a thing for her. "Dude, I seriously don't think you can hear yourself right now. Are you sick or some shit, or are you actually feeling?"

With a roll of his eyes he worked on kicking the fallen Pringles out so it looked somewhat like a struggle. Swallowing his mouthful, he eyed the other bottle Ender put beside his bag. Eh, what the fuck- right? "I'spose yer right. Aero better make it look like a work of art man." Walking over to the register, a grin still on his face at the sound of crunching glass, he stuffed the bottle in his bag, taking care to not fuck up any of the sketchbooks he had stashed away. "That sounds like a fucking plan. And while we're at it, I suppose we'll have something to drink too. Though you're carrying the the soda."

Balling his fist up, he slammed it down on the register, 'causing some keys to go flying and the drawer to pop open. Eyeing Ender he grinned before he flicked it up and caused it to spill to the floor, feeling the air hit the new cuts on his knuckles. "Best I get a head start on this whole, 'playing the victim' part. But seriously, c'mon. I'm 'bout starved." Slinging his bag over his shoulder he was cautious of the heavy bottles in the back as he made his way to the back of the store. With a swift kick to the doorknob the outside world was exposed to them as he stepped out into the fresh air. "I suppose I'll follow you then."

TAG: ANDY/ENDER|WORDS: 653|OUTFIT: DEVILS PLAY|NOTES: I wasn't sure where to go with it. So I guess I left it open if you want to post or if you think it's a good wrap up.

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.