Add Reply
New Poll

.://Going [U.N.D.E.R] [M], Nate//Alice <3
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Sep 14 2013, 08:30 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Hm? Oh! Hi there! Is everything alright? I know everything around here seems scary, but there's nothing to be scared of! You see, there's this group. Filled with courageous beings. All looking out for you. Me? Oh. Heh. I'm just a nobody. Nothing special. But I'll help you the best I can.
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

who can decide what they dream?
They had left her.

It was something that she should have realized would have happened. After all, she was the quiet girl that was only invited because the night was suppose to be a "Get to know your co-workers," thing. Everyone else had already known each other, in one way or another. But that left poor Lola to fend for herself in this bar. Club. Whatever it was. She couldn't quite remember off hand.

She did recall, however, the events that led to her sitting at the bar, looking out into the crowd for someone, anyone, she could have possibly known. One of her co-workers, a really nice girl, had drug her out earlier and gotten her all dolled up. Did her hair, make-up, even her nails. That was, after the girl has ventured through her lackluster closet for something that would be suitable for a night out. Apparently Lola had a unique taste in clothing- seeing as her closet was full of lace, corsets, black, purples, and some rather spooky apparel. She had assured Lola there was no need for a payment. No need to repay her. She just "wanted to see Lola have a good time."

Sighing heavily, she figured it wouldn't hurt to finish the rest of her drink. Tilting her head back, she let the now sweet treat trickle down her throat. Wiping the side of her mouth with her thumb, she licked the residue off and sat there on the stool with her hands in her lap, pondering what the hell she should do. Any other day, this would've been obvious to her: Call a cab, go home, take some aspirin, sleep it off. But tonight, after have drink after drink being pushed into her hand, that motherly voice in the back of her head was long gone. Was it after the fifth, or maybe the eighth drink they pushed into her hands?

Looking around, it seemed that everyone else in the establishment was hitting it off rather well. People locked at the lips, waist, arms. Seemed as if everyone had that other person that was keeping them company. For Lola? Sadly there seemed to be none. So why was she still staying?

Logically that was a good point. But when one was past their traditional limits of alcohol, she just felt really comfortable sitting on the bench and letting the music course through her. It felt nice, when the alcohol finally started talking to her, to forget about all those boring things that kept her mind wheeling.

Don't think about work. They left you here to fend for yourself.

Don't think about the Resistance. They never really come over here anyways. Those that do are just using you to get what they need and get out.

Don't think.

That was the theme that her mind was playing on her tonight. So, without thinking, she spun in the stool and held up her glass- signaling that she wanted another one. One more couldn't hurt, right? Who cared if you lost count a couple drinks ago. All that mattered was them tasting right and the happy tingling sensation you felt as you drank it.

A shiver overcame her, and something that felt like a nagging feeling was at the back of her head- but she just couldn't quite place it. So instead of doing the reasonable thing, she just shrugged and brushed some of her hair over her shoulder. If anything was going to happen, it would have already, right? Yeah, that's what it was.

As the bartender sat the fresh glass down, she couldn't help but tilt her head at the delicate design of the glass. Long. Elegant. Violet. That tickled something. A memory perhaps? Shrugging once more, she held the glass up; a silent toast to what would end up being a night alone, before tilting her head back and letting the warmth trickle down her throat.

this is for NATE. it's 653 words. LOLA is wearing this
made by malone at caution 2.0

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
nathan david drake
 Posted: Oct 14 2013, 10:51 PM
88 POSTS
6'1"
Oh, hey, what's up? You know I'm really kinda busy right now... I don't have the time to stop and chat. Ah! Crap! You should probably start running too. If you don't, things are gonna get really bad. The building is kinda... WOAH! MOVE NOW IF YOU VALUE YOUR HIDE!
COMPLICATED
PANSEXUAL
original

down to the wire
Some of us, We're hardly ever here The rest of us, we're born to disappear How do I stop myself from Being just a number to keep from going under

The last two days had been a drunken haze that Nathan Drake had yet to escape from. He’d woken up that morning with a strange woman in his bed and had stared at her in confusion before untangling himself from the sheets and dragging his groggy ass right into the shower. Of course, he didn’t wash himself when he sat down upon the cold surface, wrapped in a fluffy white towel. No, he simply sat there, trying to get his world to stop from spinning round and round and round. His head ached, but it was nothing that he hadn’t dealt with before, nothing that he hadn’t pushed aside on countless missions. He would be okay once his vision managed to right itself and he washed his face and brushed his teeth. That, at least, he would do… even if he hadn’t washed the smell of sex and alcohol from his skin. Not that it was too noticeable at this point, for today was only day three in his dark, downward spiral.

By the time that the american had pulled himself from the bathroom, the strange woman was gone, nothing left to prove that she’d actually been there aside from a single stocking. How the hell had she missed that? Nate shook his head and picked the article of clothing up, tossing it elsewhere. He didn’t really care where… so long as it wasn’t in his sight. His mind had already begun to drift back to the whole reason he was on this fucking dive into the depths of misery in the first place. Harry. The man who he had thought was dead for almost two years had suddenly showed back up in his life. Giving him whiplash with the way he’d responded so fiercely, threatening to shoot him, before he descended into something that Nate could only assume was guilt… depression… and the man had asked for the equivalent of a second chance.

Of course Drake, being the crazy white knight that he was, had agreed to give it to him. Not right away and not explicitly, but he offered Harry his faith. Now where that trail would lead him, he had absolutely no idea, but he was not about to follow that path today. No… his next place to visit would be the bar that was right downstairs. He’d actually traveled last night and now that he’d been awake for long enough, he could recall the fiery woman he’d taken to bed with him. Only her face, and her prowess, but not her name. It had been a good thing to occupy his time. Maybe, just maybe, if he was lucky, he’d find someone else like her.

So when an appropriate hour rolled around for Nate to attempt another feat such as the one he pulled off last night, he got dressed, doctored himself up so that he smelled nice, and prepped himself for the evening by taking two shots of whiskey. Already feeling the buzz that lingered just beneath the surface of his skin, he made his way downstairs and into the bar, gazing around in an almost disinterested fashion until his eyes fell upon a girl who was sitting alone. Not his usual type, certainly, but at this point the man didn’t care. He just wanted a distraction, and if that meant that he had to turn the charm level up and the standards level down, he would do it without a second thought.

Sliding into the stool next to the woman, Nate flashed her a bright smile, and then waved the bartender over. “Another of what this beautiful lady was having… that is… if she wants another one… and I’ll have a crown and coke.” Something smooth, classy even, to drink while speaking to her. He’d wash it down with a few shots later, and that would sufficiently guarantee that he wouldn’t think about anything, especially not Harry, as the night drifted away. “So hey… what are you doing sitting here by yourself? Don’t you have someone to -” He glanced out at the rest of the bar, raising an eyebrow at the clear signs that most people had had a lot to drink - “to… well they all seem pretty occupied. Heh. I’m Nate by the way. Nathan Drake.”

HEY SEXY LADY | 726 words | SOLAR |

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Oct 17 2013, 01:54 AM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Hm? Oh! Hi there! Is everything alright? I know everything around here seems scary, but there's nothing to be scared of! You see, there's this group. Filled with courageous beings. All looking out for you. Me? Oh. Heh. I'm just a nobody. Nothing special. But I'll help you the best I can.
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

Stewing in her small bubble of self loathing, she thought she was doing a great job of being invisible without actually being invisible. Stupid "friends." Stupid alcohol. Stupid night. Stupid everything.

Lowering her glass she took another long drink, disappointed that she was drinking them so fast now. Wasn't she just sipping on these an hour ago? God why was it all so much easier when you kept at it.

People had come and gone from the spot beside her, and she felt positive that after this drink, she would be able to stumble to the door and get a cab home. No more drinks. No more throbbing bass in her head. No more stench of beer under her nostrils.

As soon as she finished, setting her glass on the table, someone had slid in beside her. They wouldn't stay long. She would do what she normally did; not say anything and act like she wasn't interested. She was playing that part really well tonight. Maybe she should go into acting.

Her head lifted and she blinked a few times, turning her attention to the deep voice that rumbled beside her, calling out for another drink for her. She couldn't help but raise an eyebrow as he gave her a grin. Was this a trap? She felt like this should have been a trap. But as the bartender called her attention, she looked back to him and without even thinking nodded. "Sure, what's another drink going to do?"

Straightening herself on the stool, she tucked some loose strands behind her ear, taking the moment to give the guy a once over. He was rugged. With a deep voice. Blue eyes that she felt she could get lost in. And a grin that could probably turn lesbians straight. Why was he paying attention to her, of all girls?

His question actually answered hers, and she followed his gaze as she took in how everyone was attached to someone else. Well wasn't he Captain Obvious? "Well. I was here with some co-workers. But apparently I wasn't lively enough for them, so they left. Without me. Wadda ya know." She offered a smile as he addressed himself. Nathan. That was a hot name. She could dig it. Wasn't like anything was going to happen after this drink anyways.

"Lola. Lola Parr." She smiled softer this time, an innocent gesture. "A pleasure, I'm sure." Nodding at the bartender and quietly thanking him, she lifted her glass to him. "Thank you, Nathan. That was sweet of you." Taking a small sip, she resisted the urge to just tilt the glass back.

"To what do I owe the pleasure of someone as handsome as you?" Surely he was waiting on someone. He was just being polite.

this is for NATE. it's 467 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
nathan david drake
 Posted: Dec 31 2013, 07:07 PM
88 POSTS
6'1"
Oh, hey, what's up? You know I'm really kinda busy right now... I don't have the time to stop and chat. Ah! Crap! You should probably start running too. If you don't, things are gonna get really bad. The building is kinda... WOAH! MOVE NOW IF YOU VALUE YOUR HIDE!
COMPLICATED
PANSEXUAL
original

down to the wire
Some of us, We're hardly ever here The rest of us, we're born to disappear How do I stop myself from Being just a number to keep from going under

As Nathan sat beside the young woman, he was afforded a much better view than he had been while standing off in the distance. She was prettier than he’d initially thought, though still not his type… not that that was at all a roadblock today, or really any of the days going forward until he managed to drag himself away from his dark thoughts. His smile genuinely grew when she accepted his drink… the thought had briefly crossed his mind that she might actually want to sit at the bar alone, and would turn him down the moment he tried to speak to her at all. No… this girl was perfect for what he was looking for. Just someone to spend the evening with, someone to keep his company, and then he’d cut her loose in the morning. That is… if he even managed to get her back to his bed. He was good with women, certainly, and that was the best way to lose himself. He could even acknowledge that that was likely ninety percent of his goal. But only if she wanted it too.

“Did they really?” Nate gave a sharp huff and shook his head, eyes rolling at the thought of a group of coworkers abandoning someone in a bar. Clearly he had a different idea of what it meant to stick together… no, no, no. Don’t let your thoughts stray to Harry. “They don’t sound like friends to me, then. And definitely not that great of coworkers either. A girl alone in a bar is a dangerous thing these days… especially in this city.” It was true, and truth be told, he’d much rather he was the one sitting on this stool rather than another man. He could be an asshole, most certainly, and he had underlying intentions, but he knew that he actually gave a damn… whereas a lot of men did not. At all. Leave it to Nathan Drake to find some positive reasons for him attempting to pick up a one night stand in a bar.

When his drink was placed in front of him, he nodded toward the bartender and took a quick sip. “Nice to meet you, Lola. It’s nothing special, just a drink. Everyone needs a drink bought for them every now and again, right?” He returned her smile and then turned his cerulean gaze toward his glass, swirling the liquid around in the tumbler a little, the ice clinking against the inner surface. “If I’m honest? I saw you sitting here alone… and I thought I’d sit with you. I’m not here for anyone but myself, and if you feel at all similar to the way I do, you’d probably like some company for the evening.” Nate turned his eyes toward her now, giving a small chuckle before flashing her a half smile. “But you’ve been here a while… and if you’re ready to go home, I can call you a cab. I’m fairly certain I’ve had less to drink than you, so that task might be a bit easier for me.”

actual puppy dog nate | 526 words | SOLAR |

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jan 21 2014, 02:11 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

He was being nice. Like, being really nice. Which was more than she could say for some of the other guys who've tried to sit beside her. It was nice. She liked it. She liked him if she were to be completely honest with herself. Look at that- she found the one nice guy at a bar. But there was still the thought that, ya know, he was waiting on someone. Someone who was prettier than her. Had better confidence than her. Someone who was just overall better than her. The though made her wrinkle her nose a bit as she took another drink. Oh no. That wasn't at him. No no. "Yeah, bunch of asses if you ask me." Yes. Just blame it on the co-workers. Good Lola. Good.

She smiled a bit brighter this time, as she looked at him from the corner of her eyes. He was concerned about her. Just melt her heart already. "Yeah, I know what you're talking about." You just don't know I can kick guys' asses. Not like Eila. Or Astrid. Or even Brenna. Nope. But I still can. "Though I'm lucky I got someone as nice as you with me."

After introductions were made, her fingertips played with the rim of the glass. So he wanted to keep her company because she looked lonesome? That was true. It was pretty lonely being the only one without a partner here at the bar. "You're right." Being lonely fucking sucks. "I would like the company. Especially if it means I get to look at your pretty eyes." Oh. Oh that made it through the filter. Crap. Get it together. Don't look desperate.

Giving her head a small shake she took another small sip from her drink. "Oh no. I don't feel like leaving yet. You just got here. And I've got a new drink. It would be rude of me." A giggle escaped her lips. She was liking this. This was nice. Maybe there was a chance? She could certainly try. What was the worse that could happen?

A lot of things actually if she really thought about it.

"So Nathan, was it? That's a very nice name." Her filter wasn't working so well. Why did she keep drinking again? Oh. Because Mr. Hotstuff was beside her and bought her a drink. That's why. "I would personally like to be accompanied by you." Didn't she already say that? Oh. "Though I think I said that already, didn't I?" Laughing lightly, she felt a blush warm her already warm cheeks. Was she flirting? Was this flirting? Shit she wasn't sure. Where was help when she needed it? "You look really nice."

Another score for that lacking filter.

Adverting her eyes from his Godly chiseled face, she turned her attention to the drink before her, swirling it gently and stifling a giggle at how the color reflected the bar lights above. Tonight had a really good chance of being pretty great, considering how it first started.

this is for NATE. it's 507 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
nathan david drake
 Posted: Apr 5 2014, 05:47 PM
88 POSTS
6'1"
COMPLICATED
PANSEXUAL
original

down to the wire

Nate couldn’t help but to chuckle good-naturedly when she called him nice. In this sort of situation, it seemed to come naturally to him. Perhaps it was the fact that he was often some sort of white knight or hero when he was out and about in the field. He couldn’t help it. He’d seen too many people die or get hurt at an early age and while his hands were not clean, not in the least bit, he tried to prevent it from happening to those that didn’t deserve it. Even right now, here in this bar, with the knowledge of what he was trying to accomplish, he did actually care about the girl sitting beside him. He had morals, though he tended to bend the rules more often than not. It made it even better that she recognized that he was nice. A nice guy just looking for some company and a way to get his mind off things that threatened to pull him down beneath the surface of a dark, tumultuous ocean of guilt and hatred.

At the comment about his eyes, the man raised an eyebrow, a broad grin spreading across his features. He was silent for a moment or two, allowing Lola to revel in what it was she just said… and to continue speaking about how she intended to stay. “Well hey… I’m glad that you’re going to stick around for a little while longer, even if it’s just to finish your drink. You need to head out, you let me know, alright?” Nate nodded, placing his glass down on the counter as he leaned closer, his smile softening. “And you know… I’ll do my best to blink less… so that you’ve got more opportunity to look at my eyes. If that’s what you want.” His tone was joking, the words meant to garner a laugh out of her if nothing else. In fact, he began to chuckle to himself as he sat properly in his seat once more, taking another quick swig of his drink. The burn of the alcohol reminding him why he was down in the bar in the first place. Flickers of the night before flashing in his mind’s eye before Lola’s voice drew him out of his reverie.

“I like to think it’s cool name. Nathan Drake. It’s always had a nice flow to it… even if everyone does just call me Nate.” He shrugged his shoulders and adjusted the way he was sitting so that he could prop his arm on the bar, his gaze turned to face the woman beside him, giving her the entirety of his attention. “But what about Lola? That’s a nice name. Ya know, it reminds me of some movie I watched when I was a kid. Well, teenager. What was it… Lola Bunny? I’m sure you hear that a lot, though. But I’ve always liked the name.” It was true. Granted, he’d made fun of the movie… and it was a wonder that he’d actually seen it at all… but it reminded him of the cartoons he sat and watched with his mom when he was younger. The sharp pain to his chest at that sudden memory made his jaw clench, just for a second, and then it eased. Crap. Not good to think of her right about now. “You have said it, but that’s alright. I don’t mind a pretty lady telling me that more than once.” He tilted his head, trying to catch her gaze, feeling victory at the sight of a blush on her cheeks. “So, Lola… what’s your plan for the rest of the evening? If you don’t mind my asking.”

this took too long ;-; i am soooo sorry | 615 words | SOLAR |

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Apr 30 2014, 12:56 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

Damn. Even his laugh was attractive. Was there anything on him that couldn't be used against a lady? It made her wonder what he really did see in her. Maybe it was because she was alone. Because holy hell he was like a God. And she knew Gods. Ironically. None of them really matched his par though. A dreamy sigh escaped her lips at the sound of his laugh, as her filter failed to collect how she openly commented on his eyes. They were really, really pretty though. So it was really, really hard to NOT notice them. Seriously, how was someone this hot paying attention to her?

"Oh, I'll be more than willing to let you know." Her eyes grew wide as the realization of how forward she was being hit her. Shit. Lola, what are you doing. Think. Don't seem like a whore. Maybe that's what he wanted? No, he looks too respectable to go for a whore. Giggle. Just giggle. The noise came out far easier than she expected, but hopefully he saw it as flirting. Please don't blow this for yourself.

As he leaned in closer, she felt her heart skip a couple beats as she got a good inhaled gasp. Her eyes fluttered a bit as his scent filled her nose. Oh this, this was nice. You can lean closer if you want. Don't be shy. "That's so sweet of you." Filter or not, she wasn't going to pass up that opportunity. "I would like that, very, very much so." Her lips turned to a smirk as she felt suddenly..... different. Was it the alcohol? She wasn't sure, but she sure as hell was going to roll with it.

Turning a bit in her stool, she crossed her legs as she pulled the end of her dress down some, even though parts of her thigh were still exposed. Her tights only went up so far, and her dress down only as much. Hopefully it didn't seem like a slutty move. She did have nice legs after all. At least she thought she did.

With a sip of her drink, she blinked a bit, trying to place who Lola Bunny was. Had she seen that movie? It sounded familiar. OH! Lydia showed her a movie with rabbits. Well, cartoon ones, at least. "Wasn't it about basketball and.. aliens? I think I've seen that. Yeah. She's a pretty bad ass little bunny. Though I don't think anyone's really compared me to her. So thank you, I'm flattered." Smiling at him, she could only give a small shrug of her shoulders. "Well then I might just have to say it again sometime. Especially if it brings a smile to your lips again." Even with her cheeks on fire, she knew she had to keep herself somewhat together.

Glancing down at the glass in her hand, she caught herself counting the stripes on her tights. No. Focus Lola. Hot guy is talking to you. What are you going to say? Blinking innocently, she could only offer him a smile as her mind scrambled in attempt to figure out what to tell him to keep that charmingly dangerous smile upon his lips. "Well, if I'm honest, I'd really like for them to involve you some more. But that sounds pretty selfish. I would never want to make you do something you didn't want to do." Was that good enough? Could she have officially caught his attention? Or was it too forward. UGH why was this so hard?

Lifting her glass to her lips, she couldn't help but stare into his eyes as she let the burn of the alcohol trickle down her throat. Man, she could get lost in those eyes. Would he let her? He could always 'rescue' her.

A purr escaped her lips without her knowing, and she leaned forward, sitting her glass down on the bar as she rested her chin in her hands while her elbows kept her propped up on her knees. "What's your plan Nate? Or would you rather I call you Nathan?" Or Hotstuff. Or sexy. C'mon, I've got a full queue of names to call you.

this is for NATE. it's 700 words. LOLA is wearing this

**I hope it's alright. She's flustered and I have Chloe trying to push her onto him. ;~;**

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
nathan david drake
 Posted: Jun 21 2014, 04:51 PM
88 POSTS
6'1"
COMPLICATED
PANSEXUAL
original

down to the wire

The more Nate shared this young woman’s company, the more he began to notice the consistencies in her personality. The indicators that told him what kind of girl she was. He might have been oblivious more often than not, but he’d been with enough women to categorize them into a few various types. She was prettier than she realized, he knew that for certain. Just the way she’d behaved in the beginning was enough to tell him that. He also made her nervous, or it seemed as if he did. Would it bother her to know that he actually wasn’t nervous at all? If he’d gotten rejected, he would have simply went to another bar or tried his prospects with someone else. He wouldn’t try to force himself on someone, nor would he fault anyone for turning him away. In the end, it would be their loss. Some might say that he was a smooth operator as a result, but no… he was nothing like Harry. He could be charming, and charm his way into a girl’s pants, but North would probably have already gotten this girl in the back alley. Stupid idio- No. No he wasn’t supposed to be thinking about him.

A brief shadow flickered across his expression, but he drowned it in another swig of his drink and tried desperately to keep focused on the lovely young woman beside him. A warm chuckle parted his lips as she said she’d like him not blinking as much and his head shook a little bit. This girl. She played into his stupid cheesiness… oh he liked that. Maybe he’d misjudged her in the beginning. Maybe she really was his type after all. Drake didn’t think that she fit the bill exactly, but when a girl shifts and draws attention to her legs, it’s hard to really think rationally about anything at all. Nate glanced down, gaze widening as he drank in the curve of her thighs, something he could only just see. Just like that, he lost the haphazard tornado of thoughts that swirled around within his mind. With the flash of a little skin, Lola had managed to sway his attention onto her one hundred and ten percent. Oh… that was beautiful. Skin that would be so soft beneath his lips and he kissed his way up her thighs and ran calloused hands over her hips to - wait she was talking. He needed to pay attention.

Nate’s eyes snapped back up and he nodded, only just catching what she said about the movie he’d mentioned. “You’re quite welcome,” He breathed with a wide smile, aware of the fact that a heat unrelated to the alcohol he was drinking had bloomed across his skin. That was fast. Which was totally fine with him. He would just need to see if moving quickly was fine with her. But… wait… oh man, hook, line, and sinker. Lola wanted her plans to involve him, which was exactly what he’d been hoping she’d say. Bam. He’d gotten it. But that didn’t mean that she wanted anything other than to talk with him… even if she’d just made such a wonderful noise and leaned over with her elbows propped against those damn legs of hers. Ugh. He shifted in his seat, licking his lips. If she could flirt, like that, well then damnit, so could he.

“Well hey, ya know, I can honestly say that it makes me happy to hear that you hope your plans involve me, Lola…” He took another quick drink and then turned, propping his arms against the bar. A crooked smile flitting over his lips as his head tilted, eyes falling heavy-lidded for a moment. Gaze flickering over her entire form before he shrugged his shoulders, flashing his teeth as he grinned. “I hope that my plans for tonight can include you as well. A beautiful girl like you shouldn’t have to sit at a bar alone… or…” He reached out a hand, thumb brushing against her cheek as he smoothed some loose strands of hair away from her face. “Spend the night alone at all.” At least not this night, anyway. Because he knew it was likely the only time he’d ever see her. “If… that’s okay?” He bit his lower lip, cerulean eyes widening as he looked unsure for a moment. This really had been a good choice; hopefully he wouldn’t regret it in the morning.

ehehehe innuendo | 756 words | SOLAR |

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Jul 6 2014, 05:14 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

Her body felt as if it were on fire. Was it the alcohol? Her nerves? Was it him? This deliciously hot man before her that was flashing her toothy grins with eyes so blue she felt as if she were nearly drowning? Maybe. Probably. Hell. Knowing her, it was probably all three.

But she wasn't going to complain.

She seemed to keep his attention, watching his facial expression change as she shifted her legs. Score. That was the move she needed. Lola Parr was still in the game. A sly smile crossed her lips as her thumb stroked the stem of the glass. She could flirt, maybe not like the best of 'em, but damn it she was holding her own pretty damn well. This night was turning over quite nicely.

The wide grin he gave her caused goosebumps to fly across her skin, and she could only giggle as he admitted he wanted his plans to involve her. Her face felt warm, hell- her whole body felt as if it were engulfed in flame, but she liked it. It tied in well with that feeling that was growing in the pit of her stomach. This was how you were suppose to be with a guy, right? She needed to keep this up. Needed to see where it would lead. Could she do a one night stand? What harm would be in it? He seemed like a nice enough guy. This was something others did all the time.

A soft gasp came from her lips as he called her beautiful, and she quickly avoided her eyes. Was she really? She wasn't use to hearing words like that from someone who wasn't her- No. No don't think about that Lola. It's bad for your libido. All thoughts, however, were completely flushed from her mind as his hand reached forward and brushed some stray hair from her lips. "Oh." Her lips barely moved as she looked up to him with shocked eyes. He wanted to spend the night with her. And he touched her. The fire in her stomach flared to life as her hand came up to hold his to her cheek, a slow smile spreading across her face. "I'd like that. Really, I would."

Gently nuzzling his hand with her cheek, there was an electrical charge running through her veins as she kept contact with him. This was something new for her, being brash like this. But she needed it. Needed to shake her safe routines that kept her shy. Reserved. Boring. Allowing his hand freedom as she turned her head to finish her drink, tongue peeking out to lick her lower lip as she glanced at him from the corner of heavy lidded eyes. The sound of the glass resting on the mock-marble bar top seemed so very far away as she kept her attention on the male to the right of her. She felt very different. Confident. Sexy. Empowering. She liked these new feelings.

Sitting her glass on the bar, she gently pushed herself from the stool she'd been sitting on, proud of herself for not stumbling as she stood before him. Her eyes sought out his cerulean gems as she smiled, the corner of her mouth twitching into a smirk as she placed her hands on his legs, leaning forward against him. "I would really like your company Nate." Her voice was soft as her eyes glanced down at his chest before they came up to meet his gaze once again.

this is for NATE. it's 589 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
nathan david drake
 Posted: Nov 18 2014, 06:55 PM
88 POSTS
6'1"
COMPLICATED
PANSEXUAL
original

down to the wire

The soft noise that escaped the woman’s lips as his hand brushed her face was deeply satisfying. It was clear that she wasn’t used to the attention of someone else. At least not in this fashion. Either that or she was damn good at pretending to be sweet and naive. That was a good word for her: naive. Lola certainly wasn’t terrible at flirting… she caught Nate’s attention well enough and held it, even though he was convinced that he was more listless than he’d ever been before. No, he found it adorable that she averted her eyes when he called her beautiful. Something that was true, even if he had no intention of finding her again after their night together was over. She was capable of snagging a multitude of one night stands if that was what she wished, even if that was a power that Nate was sure she didn’t know that she possessed.

Drake was not prepared for the heat that jolted him out of his internal thoughts when her hand covered his. It was just the right amount of forward to capture his attention again, just as flashing just the small view of her thighs had roped him back in before. He felt the familiar flame of desire curl itself up within the pit of his stomach, and even as she released his hand, his fingers twitched with the urge to reach forward again. To pull her as close as he could without knocking her off her seat. Just so that his lips could crash into hers and he could taste hints of the alcohol she’d been drinking for the night as he lost himself in a hazy sea of lust and physicality. But the man restrained himself, allowing his hand to fall back on his leg as his other lifted his glass to his lips once more. He barely even tasted the alcohol as he watched her take her own sip, a wanting sigh emitting from him as she licked her lower lip. Now what would it feel like to have that tongue trace its way down his lower half, inexperienced but curious and willing, much like their interaction. His blood burned hot at the image that painted for him, so much so that he had to adjust himself a little in his seat.

This was why he sought the warm embraces of others to drown out his thoughts of Harry. When he was entangled with someone else, skin upon skin, he thought of nothing else but their grasping touches. Adrenaline and excitement traced itself beneath the surface of his skin and for those long moments, he could forget. He could feel normal, as if nothing had changed. This time would be no different. And because of the part that Lola began to play in his downward spiral, Nate wanted her all the more. The desire carving its way throughout his entire form, a need that made him absolutely dizzy. When the woman slid off from her stool and turned to face him, the thief blinked, unable to keep his gaze from following the curves of her body. Ones that were more apparent now that she wasn’t leaning over the bar.

Nate allowed his gaze to be captured by hers and flashed that crooked smile of his own as she placed her hands on his legs, leaning close. The need slammed into his gut again and he tensed, fingernails scraping against the material of his pants. He could take her in the alley, couldn’t he? He’d just cast shade at that thought when it involved Harry, but for some reason, the room that he held above this bar seemed too far away. No, no… that meant they’d have to be far too quick and if he wasn’t careful, he’d have to find someone else to occupy his attention. Or maybe… maybe he could take her there… and then upstairs. Woah, hold on… he was getting ahead of himself. Way ahead of himself.

The man swallowed hard and regained control of his thoughts, exhaling softly as she glanced down and then met his eyes again. “I’m glad to hear that, Lola…” This time, he couldn’t control himself. He leaned forward, his hand falling over one of her hands while the other cupped the side of her jaw, and warmly pressed his lips against hers. It was a tame kiss in comparison to the thoughts that rolled around in his mind, but he knew that it hinted at more. “Maybe you’d like to go elsewhere? Especially if you’ve been here for a while… what do ya say?” His hand shifted hers so that he could thread their fingers together. If this was moving too fast, well, then he was fucked. Because he was certain he couldn’t sit through much more of the idle chatter.

>w> | 816 words | SOLAR |

--------------------
user posted image
PMEmail
^
lola amethyst parr
 Posted: Feb 22 2015, 07:21 PM
203 POSTS
5'3"
Single
Bicurious?
Violet Parr

Everything that happened after her bold move to slide from the stool happened so fast, it left her feeling dizzy. Okay Lola. Breathe. Think. Everything's alright. So what if her hands were dangerously close to somewhere they shouldn't have been on his legs? she needed somewhere to put them. The shoulders, at the time, seemed to brash a move. His legs were just innocently sitting there, almost begging to be used as hand rests, right? Yeah. Totally.

This was so much better than drinking alone.

If she was anything in the formed of skilled at this sort of thing, she would have noticed how he shifted in his seat to better adjust himself. Or how his eyes continued to trail over her now that she wasn't hunched over the bar, but being the innocently naive thing that she was, everything seemed to just fly over her head as she mentally tried to prepare herself for what could possibly happen next.

He really did have pretty eyes, she thought as she stared into his gaze. A really bright smile too, seeing as he couldn't keep the look from gracing the scruff upon his face. There were even little freckles specked across his cheeks. Oh those were so beautiful... maybe he'd let her touch them? No. No that's not something a normal person does. But was she normal? Someone who didn't know how to properly flirt and could turn invisible and create forcefields? No... she was so far from normal it wasn't funny. But this man. Nathan. Nate, as they liked to call him, didn't mind it. Or he just didn't know it and she was better at acting than she thought...

His agreement to her last words made her straighten her shoulders with pride. She'd done something right and he agreed. This was wonderful. In her moment of glory, however, she hadn't quite caught how he'd leaned forward, at least until she felt his hands move. Eyes growing wide in surprise, she was able to get a quick glance at his hand coming to cup her cheek before her eyes snapped back up to meet his face as their lips collided.

Every ounce of air that was once in her lungs disappeared, her back stiffening as she was momentarily paralyzed with fear of the actuality of what was happening. He'd kissed her. WAS kissing her. Nathan's lips were pressed against her own, with their bodies so close together while he cupped her cheek. A moment out of a fantasy of hers. Wistfully she sighed, her eyes partially closing as she found herself leaning into the kiss, one hand coming to rest against the scruff that dotted his cheek before it slid to the back of his neck while the other hand gripped tightly at his leg. The weird feeling that was growing within her stomach seemed to grow until it burst within her, and with the sudden flow of lustful confidence, she took a half step forward to keep herself that much closer to him.

As he pulled away, the hand that was at the back of his neck slid down his shoulder to rest upon his arm, her grip tightening a bit to feel the muscles that were hidden under his shirt. Blinking the closeness of his face back into her vision, a coy little smirk played across her lips as a pleased murmur bubbled up from her throat. Would she like to go elsewhere? Her dark gazed peeled itself from his darkening stare to look at their hands, now laced together, before slowly looking back up to him. Fuck yes she wanted to go elsewhere. "I think that sounds wonderful, Nate." I thought you'd never ask.

this is for NATE. it's 622 words. LOLA is wearing this

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.