samara kore vane
 Posted: Oct 21 2013, 10:18 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

It was an interesting night to say the least. When she'd received her invitation she really didn't know what to make of the whole thing. A Halloween Masquerade? It all sounded a little cliché and overdone, but she supposed with the extra money she'd been pulling in from all the extra shifts at work, she should splurge a little and get herself an outfit and have a fun night out, nevermind the feeling in the pit of her gut that told her she just HAD to go.

She had to admit though, looking at some of the other attendees she felt under dressed, and looking at others, she felt over dressed. Some people. Not that she really cared if she wasn't a pretty princess in a floor length gown. She was comfortable and she was, in her opinion, looking pretty good. Unfortunately however, she hadn't had the good luck of running into anyone she knew yet, and she was starting to feel quite isolated, though with the abundance of masks she was fairly certain she could have bumped into one of her siblings and not realized it was them. Since she'd arrived she'd stuck to herself pretty much, nodding and giving a grin whenever someone with an exceptionally nice outfit walked by, she appreciated the effort a lot of these party-goers put into their costumes. But now though, now she was growing bored, and as much as she hated to admit it, she was more than willing to have a decent conversation, be it about the party, the weather, the holiday, or other general bullshit.

Champagne glass in hand she began to wander, and upon spying a staircase she knew she just had to explore the upper levels, maybe this lead to a balcony overlooking the dance floor or something, that was bound to be a sight. On her way up however, she was almost stopped in her tracks by a man in a devil costume. Now that, was cool. From the mask to the tripp pants, it was a very interesting ensemble, even if it wasn't considered 'formal'. Seems she'd found a kindred spirit in fashion, as even their color schemes matched perfectly, his mash of black and crimson catching her eye immediately.

Seeing him ascend just ahead of her she decided the best place to catch him was at the first landing where the staircase curved. Grinning a bit she caught up to the man at the first landing of the staircase and touched his elbow, just firmly enough to grab his attention. She had to give a compliment when it was due.

“Hey Beelzebub, love the outfit.” She smirked at him, not really expecting much of a reply, but maybe she's be lucky and be graces with at least a little word of thanks.

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Oct 22 2013, 05:27 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

He wasn't sure how long he stood there and awkwardly listened to this girl rattle on and on about her problems. Her concerns. Her fears. All he was sure of was how fucking irritated he was getting. How badly he just wanted her to shut the fuck up and leave him the hell alone. But the more she confided in him, the more annoyed he got. The more annoyed he got, the more distressed her confessions got.

Now, there's only so long a person can go about being polite. Damien was hitting his mark faster than normal. This wasn't something he was interested in, and it sure as hell wasn't something he wanted to fucking put up with. So when he saw the first break, he took the fuck off. He didn't care if the people standing around them gave him dirty looks. He was fucking tired of this Dr. Phil shit.

Slipping into the crowd, his mood was shot. That damn whiny bitch just had to keep talking, didn't she? Shaking his head, he flexed his fingers as his eyes scanned the crowd. While the invitation he had mysteriously received offered him a pleasuring experience, he was having much less than that. If he could get his hands on that Azazel prick he would show him a thing or two about leaving Damien to fend with a public confession.

In his stewing mood, he bumped into a man dresses as a lion, and without offering any form of apology he shoved a large chunk of his aura towards that twisted individual. As the sound of an accusing yell reached his ears he grinned behind his mask. That was better. Not much, but better.

Weaving in and out of the crowd, he didn't even feel the itch to slip into anyone's pockets. That Asian chick had really killed his party buzz. What a fucking waste of a good party. Exhaling heavily he found himself standing before a staircase. Well- maybe it led to an area no one had been to yet. Maybe a room where he could let his frustrations out without causing a riot in the crowded hall. Placing a hand on the railing, he figured there was nothing he could lose.

Step after step he could feel the tension of feeling like a sardine starting to wear off. He was able to breathe, and it felt fantastic. Tilting his head off to the side, he kept forcing it over until the pleasant sound of his spine popping played in his ears over the sound of conversations. Looking forward he could see the landing followed by another flight of stairs.

Freedom was just within reach.

He paused for a moment, leaning over the railing to look down at the people below him. He hated them all. Every last one of them. None of their outfits were scary, spooky, or even remotely Halloween inspired. He shook his head, ashamed of how people treated his precious holiday.

Pushing himself from the railing, he had just turned on his heel when he felt a hand on his elbow. Jerking his arm away, he took a final step before swiveling on the heel of his beloved boot. Her words went unnoticed as a grin played behind his mask.

She was donned in the same colors as him, and he was impressed with what he saw. The smirk on her face fit well, and he crossed his arms over his chest as he shifted into a more comfortable position. "Care to repeat that? I seem to be caught off guard."

▸ tag: SAMARA
▸ word count: 605
▸ note: Here we go!
Outfit

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Oct 25 2013, 11:23 AM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

The atmosphere was both familiar and strange at the same time, she was accustomed to the crowds. She frequented clubs and bars, how could she not be used to maneuvering around in a throng of people. It was a comfort, a pleasure for her. People meant feeding, and feeding always made her happy. Not to say that she necessarily enjoyed being a part of a large group, but it the more people to feed on, the more power she gained.

The unfamiliarity of it all stemmed from the event itself however, she wasn't accustomed to people in such fancy dress and with such good manners. There was the odd incident with some woman earlier in the night that couldn't seem to shut up, no matter how many times Samara hinted that she didn't care. The woman practically spilled her entire life story to the Nightmare turned human, and despite how rude Samara knew it was, she had just left at the nearest open opportunity. This whole shindig was odd, it gave her an odd feeling, the people gathered here seemed odd, and the mansion, definitely odd. She did her best to push it all aside however, she had the makings of a decent night right in front of her, with his devious looking devil, and she wasn't going to let any oddities bother her away from it.

She smirked at him again, looking his outfit up and down one more time. “I was just commenting on your costume, it's good to see someone come in with one that's actually nice to look at. Did you see that guy in the cheap dollar store reaper costume?” She scoffed out loud and skimmed the crowds below, immediately spotting her intended target. “I mean, Christ, put in a little effort, this isn't your everyday Halloween party at your neighbors house.” She pointed a ringed finger in the poor man's direction, wanting nothing more than to cause a little bit of mayhem, she was filled to the brim with fear magic and all of these people were just ripe for the pickings, but she had a feeling deep in her gut, that of all the nights to cause trouble, this was definitely not one of them. She leaned her weight on the balcony, pleasantly surprised when the structure didn't so much as creak. Good craftsmanship, she wasn't really afraid of falling, she just wasn't fully prepared for the injuries she would inevitably sustain taking such a tumble.

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Oct 30 2013, 11:12 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

A grin grew upon his face under the mask, and Damien relaxed his stance. This was a much better setting than that crazy woman who kept spilling her untold secrets. Just because he was dressed like a devil didn't mean tell all your secrets. He couldn't save your soul. He was awesome, but fuck he wasn't that good.

Taking in the sight before him, he crossed his arms against his chest. "I can say the same for you. What're you suppose to be, or did you just dress up to look good?" It was a stretch for him, but this was a party. Why settle for being himself when he could branch out, have a bit of fun. Besides, he was tired of hearing Ender's annoying voice in the back of his head. Not everyone was a whore like that boy.

Following the direction of her finger, he snorted at the sight. "No- I actually managed to pass that one up." It was pretty simple. Boring almost. But for him Halloween wasn't all about dressing up. If the crazy guy in the reaper outfit didn't feel like dishing out a lot of money for a fancy costume, who was he to judge? He was just curious if the guy was pulling pranks or just being downright rotten. "That's a good point, but you know... Halloween isn't all about dressing up in your finest. Tricks man. Tricks are the best. The treats are just an added bonus."

Taking a page from her book, he leaned against the railing, resting his elbows against the woodwork. "Besides, it just works as a sign for me to steer clear from him, 'cause I know he won't have anything I'd want." Smirking under the mask, he couldn't help the feeling he was getting from her. It was familiar but completely different from what he knew. It made him think about Jack, and how he was always in a state of unexplained fear- but this wasn't the same feeling, even though it almost felt like it?

Exhaling, he lifted his mask from his face, resting it a top his head. He adored his precious, but the way the Portal played with it, it made it hard to wear for long extended periods of a time. He didn't mind it right now, 'cause it allowed him a better view of the girl who's attention he managed to catch.

"So what's your story? Why're you here, hiding up on an empty floor?" He could ask why she seemed shrouded in an unexplained aura, or why her presence made him want to twitch the tail he no longer had; but that was rude. Start out simple, because for all he knew it was just in his head.

▸ word count: 643
▸ note: Here we go!
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Nov 18 2013, 12:17 AM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

She shook her head and gave him a glance, another smirk playing its way across her face. She had a strange feeling about this devil, something that piqued her interest, and she didn't plan on letting him escape this conversation any time soon. “I am a burlesque dancer, I suppose. That's what I had in mind when I went shopping for all this anyway.” In all honesty she was already in possession of the heels and the shorts when she'd started shopping around after she'd received the invitation. A packaged dancer costume had caught her eye at first, but upon closer inspection she'd discovered that the craftsmanship was shoddy, the fabric was horrendous, and the silver, black, and blue color scheme just didn't click as much as she'd initially thought. So in searching around for articles of clothing that would make an even better costume, she'd spent the better part of a week piecing it all together. She dared even say that the whole endeavor was fun, then again, shopping for clothes was one of the few things she found enjoyable.

She looked at him fully when he started in on his explanation of what Halloween meant to him. She supposed he had a point, it wasn't all about dressing up but, damn if the guy knew he was going to a fancy shindig like this shouldn't he have had the decency to TRY just a little more? She supposed maybe he didn't have the finds to blow the extra twenty on the deluxe version of the costume, or the time to put into making it for himself. She just found it hard to comprehend not putting your best into your appearance. Her lifestyle focused mostly on gaining attention, that was how she fed, grabbing someone's attention then luring them to their fate, be it death or severe mental scarring. The only way to get that attention though was to look damn good, sneaking up on someone in an alleyway or a parking garage was simply too much effort, why not jst throw out some bait and reel a sucker in?

“Tricks and treats huh? That sounds like a good time. Gotta say though, I'd prefer a treat, especially after the interesting night I've had to far.” She picked up on the subtle hint that her little devil wasn't above picking someone's pocket for a little fun, something she herself had done, though rummaging through someones pockets after they've been knocked out it a far cry easier and a little less risky than perusing through crowds and picking out targets to bump into. She had to dish out some mad respect, it was risky business, and she knew for a fact she didn't have the skills to pull anything like that off. Yet. She just hoped this one didn't decide to steal anything from her, she doubted he'd want anything she carried, though the amount of money stuffed down her shirt did make her think of a rather hilarious scenario involving robbery, but she quickly quieted the thought. That was just, ridiculous.

“I, just had one of the most irritating experiences of my entire life, honestly. I thought I could step away for a moment. Some crazy bitch decided I was her priest and this whole damn mansion was her confessional.” Seeing him take his mask off suddenly made her aware of how irritating hers was getting, and she supposed she could be decent and talk to him face to face. Pulling the offending accessory off she blinked a few times, just to her skin could get adjusted to it's newfound freedom.

“How about you? Why are you hiding out up here?”

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Dec 8 2013, 02:56 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

The grin he bore upon his face grew as she seemed to appreciate his explanation of the poor bastard who apparently caught her attention. He felt pleased with himself knowing that despite whatever the fuck Ender had to say about him, he was able to grab the attention of someone like this girl before him. "Apparently this night is just chalk full of interesting experiences, isn't it?"

With his hands in his pockets he could only silently thank his brother for the kick in the ass he had received in their last encounter. The effort he put into adapting a bit better in this world was paying off, especially with the way he caught her looking at him. It was amazing what the face could tell when the vocal cords said nothing. Finally investing in a place to crash, even if it wasn't the absolute greatest, paid off when he wanted nice things. It wasn't like he had to actually stay there, anyways. He was still (surprisingly in his mind) free to come and go as he pleased. He could still pick-pocket. Could still spend countless hours with Kira at her diner. He could still be the little shit he knew himself to be.

As his mask was pushed up he could only raise an eyebrow at the casual change of conversation he offered. A laugh bubbled from his throat as he grinned at her. "Well I'm glad to know I'm not the only one who was fucking cornered and used as a counselor." What the fuck was wrong with people here? He saw the way some of the guests acted. He took noticed of how some were being stuffed into a closet, while others were arguing about their foot being stepped on. Yeah, it was Halloween, but it wasn't like the holiday was about confessing your fucking sins or anything.

"Had the same thing happen to me, actually. Some crazy bitch saw me and acted like I was the only damn person in the room. Carrying on like she wasn't 'good enough' or some shit. I swear- there isn't enough alcohol in that damn champagne to make what she said go away."

Seriously, who the fuck was she and what the fuck was she on?

Eyeing her from the corner of his eye he couldn't help but grin. She had a nice face to go with the rest of her package, and Ender would surely be proud of him, but that inkling feeling was still playing at the back of his mind. He knew that feeling, and he really, really wanted to know more about it. "Personally I'm not a huge fan of large crowds if I'm not trying to make a couple extra bucks. Too fucking stuffy. Besides, it's fun to watch the idiots from above." He grinned as he re-positioned himself on the railing.

"So what's your story? You feel different from these other pansies at this place. Darker, almost." He chuckled as he turned to look at her. Sure, he was being frank, but what the hell, right? "Don't worry, it's not a bad thing. Darker is good."

▸ word count: 528
▸ note: It's so lame ;;^;;
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Dec 18 2013, 11:08 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

Ugh, just thinking about that horrendous encounter was enough to make her temples throb with the remnants of her stress headache. Honestly she didn't know what to make of that encounter, something odd was definitely going on at this party, if Samara was just a bit cleverer she could have been able to figure it out, but alas, she had been blessed with only so much, so the whole thing remained a mystery. Whatever could have urges Cassandra to run to Samara for comfort was definitely not going to take a grasp on the nightmare herself, of that she was absolutely certain.

Thankfully she wasn't the only one to have suffered such a horrible fate. She just falt bad that is had to be her new little friend here. It was starting to click together in her mind that something was seriously wrong in this mansion and that it might be in her best interest to bail while she still could, but she shoved the strange sensation of unease aside. Ir wasn't as if anything was really going to happen here, and if it did, she was confident that she could get herself out of any kind of hairy situation that may arise.

“I know, the booze situation here is disappointing to say the least, I'm thinking about actually hitting up one of the liquor stores after I leave.” She eyed him up and down again. “I suggest you do the same if you even wanna get your buzz on, I'm pretty sure half the shit these waiters are serving is just sparkling grape juice.” She let out a brief chuckle. “I'm willing to say I'd kill a man in front of his own mother just to get a decent margarita...hell I'd take just straight tequila at this point.”

Her grin dropped immediately when he brought up her aura however. She wasn't quite sure how to handle this situation at all. She wasn't in the habit of just blabbing about her power to just anyone, but judging the nights events, she supposed she wasn't the only one here with origins in another realm. She shook her head a bit and toyed with her bangs, looking at him again.

“Well I guess you win a gold star. It's not the average person that can just pick up on my little secret. Even more uncommon that someone calls me out on it.” She gave him another smirk, though this one a bit more sinister. She wasn't aiming to intimidate him in any way, her true nature had just managed to peek out for a moment before she slipped out another little laugh. “It's a little hard to explain I have to admit, I just recently discovered the true potential and meaning of it all myself. But let me ask you something, and be honest... does it scare you?” The playfulness never left her tone, but she wasn't sure if he noticed the way her eyes blackened for a moment. She kept the fear magic in, not wanting to unleash it on someone she had come to appreciate as company, but she couldn't help but take in a quick taste of everything going on downstairs. People were getting scared for one reason or another, and it was something she couldn't help but take a little taste of.

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jan 2 2014, 12:23 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

He couldn't help the grin that formed at the corners of his mouth. So she wanted something stronger than this bubbly piss in a glass? "Well I know a place- not a lot of good quality shit, but I can get it free. Hell knows I could go for something stronger than this shit." Looking at the glass in his hand he swirled the golden liquid in the delicate glass. Allowing his grin to come full fold, he tilted it upside down and watched with mischief in his eyes as he followed the trail of liquid down to it's landing spot on some poor sport. "Oops.," he stated with a chuckle. So what if he rained one some poor soul's parade- wasn't like it was going to keep him awake at night.

Adjusting himself against the railing better, he let the glass teeter on the delicate wood. He couldn't help it if the fancy glass happened to make it's way over the edge. He 'thought' he had a grasp on it. Instead of thinking long and hard on that topic, he turned his attention to his new friend as he questioned here about that feeling he got from her. "Oh I like gold stars. They usually mean I did something right." He gave a small shrug as he crossed his legs. "I suppose you can call me pretty uncommon, at least compared to some of the others in this damn city. Suppose you can thank the town I come from." His attention, however, was directed straight at her as she smirked- and there was something not human about the smirk.

Oh this was gonna be a fun night.

An eyebrow raised at her question, and he could only give his own devilish grin. Scared? Oh great ghouling ghost she didn't know the definition of scared, did she? It wasn't like she ever had to put up with Oogie Boogie, or be on the receiving end of Jack's fear magic. If he could, he'd let her have a go in Halloweentown for a day or two and see if she could handle it. Flexing his fingers against the railing, his grin grew at the flash of black her eyes gave. Oh that was royal. Was she from his town? His world? Quietly he chuckled once more, deciding she deserved an answer. "Scared? Darling I assure you I don't scare easily."

Tilting his head over his shoulder he looked down at the crowd. They seemed so lost in their little worlds, trying so hard to be things they weren't. It was disgusting almost, but at the same time he couldn't fault them too much. Their world did suck, only having on damn day for Halloween a year. Flicking his eyes back to her, he let that big of annoyance eat at him, building his aura. He wouldn't let it all go, but he wanted to see if it would work for her. After all, she was all concerned about him being scared, wasn't she? "I hope you don't anger easily, otherwise this might not end well." Smirking, he closed his eyes as he exhaled slowly, channeling it to her, feeling it latch on her general annoyance of the entire ordeal of the ball. He could sense it, and it made him grin as he opened his eyes and pulled it back.

Like he said, he wasn't going to let it linger long.

"Though I gotta know, you a member of Halloweentown?" that was the only logical response he could think of when it all boiled down to it. Why would he be interested in someone who wasn't from home? And Kira didn't count.

▸ word count: 617
▸ note: so me yours and I'll show you mine >:D
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Mar 17 2014, 01:14 PM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

She could barely suppress the almost girlish giggle that bubbled to her lips as she watched him pour his drink on some poor unfortunate soul below. This hell-raising and the prospect of some good hard liquor served to raise her spirits to new heights

Oh he didn't scare easily, that was delicious. If the opportunity ever arose she would just have to show him how truly scary she could be, but then again, using her magic on people she actually liked wasn't exactly a nice thing to do. Granted she wasn't a nice person to begin with but, she tried to let the people she was okay with feel at least a little comfortable around her. She wouldn't go launching a barrage of hallucinations at Frankie or Jet, so, why anyone else she deemed appropriate company? She felt a little satisfied deep down, seems like she was finally starting to get a concept of human interaction. If you like someone, be nice, if you don't, who gives a fuck. That was how it worked, right? Whatever.

Anger, now there was an emotion that she was also all too familiar with, and she blinked at him rather curiously when he brought it up, but when she felt something worm it's way into her core, she understood immediately. She felt it bubble up, and it was slowly coming to a boil, the whole fucking mess with that witch earlier, the fact that she even felt the urge to be here, how her garter belt was just a little too tight and dug into her skin just the tiniest bit when she moved a certain way, how she couldn't find her shoes before she left, UGH. It was so infuriating! But before it could come to a nasty head, she felt whatever it was pull away and retreat, and she let out a rough exhale with a shake of her head in a rather horse-like display of the irritation and near rage she just experienced, betraying her true nature as an actual nightmare.

“You're dangerous you know that?” The light flush on her cheeks was the only thing left of her frustration, and that too quickly faded. That kind of power was dangerous, it could hurt a lot of people, and she fell a little bit in love with it. The same inhuman smirk crept its way onto her lips, and she looked him square in the eye. She would have to drag him out with her one night, when she went on one of her walks, and she was sure they would have a grand old time fucking things up around the city. That was a plan for another time though, because his next question caught her off guard.

“Halloweentown...?” The word was foreign to her tongue, and her brow furrowed as she shook her head. “Sorry love, afraid not.” Her origins, well, though she still couldn't remember too much, her encounter with Jet left her with fragmented memories of a dark lair deep underground, an entrance beneath a rickety old bed in a rather dark and intimidating patch of woods. For the briefest of moments, gold and grains of sand flashed into her memory, a smiling face, though she was sure she'd never seen the person before. She shook her head again, just to clear her mind. “No, never heard of it, I come from a place a little less...structured. Halloweentown though, that sounds like an interesting place to say the least. Your home I'm guessing?”

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Mar 31 2014, 03:41 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

Her reaction was everything he wanted in someone who wasn't easily roughed. No where near as easy as the bitch from earlier who he'd left with a grin and his middle finger. But the girl before him, he could sense it. Like her aura snapped out at his greedily, wanting to be fed. He knew better though, never feed what wanted fed. It was dangerous and as he watched her cheeks flush and the grimace on her face, he knew just when to pull back, and his face broke into a large grin as she told him he was dangerous. "You don't even know the half of it.," he replied in a husky voice.

Crossing his arms over his chest he took to leaning against the rail once more as he questioned her about his home. If she was from home, he had mixed feelings on it. He'd be glad that someone else had made it, but disappointed in the fact they had never met until now, but as the confusion read upon her face he knew before she answered him. "That's a shame, ya know? You'd fit in rather nicely, scaring people and shit."

Jack would have a run for his money. Fuck, so would Oogie if he brought her back home.

With an uninterested sigh, he leaned his head back as he looked at the crowd upside down. It wasn't until she broke the silence and mentioned she was from a less structured place of origin. It peaked his curiosity, causing him to lower his head and question her silently. "Yeah, I guess. It's where I'm from, if it means anything." Normally he wouldn't be saying anything, he'd have kept his lips shut as she questioned him- but with how special she was, he knew there was no harm done in opening the edges of his macabre box just a bit.

"I wonder.... what's your story.....?" He pondered on it a bit before pushing himself from the railing, the chains of his pants jingling as he walked around her. While he was "pretending" to figure her out, he took it as a prime time to give her a good look over, trying to spot something that wasn't as human as she seemed. Maybe she was like him and only appeared human. Or maybe, just maybe, she was something more. Something more menacing. A grin sprouted across his face again at the thought. He was starting to like her more and more.

"You know...," he started as he was at her right side before stepping towards her back. "I'm getting pretty bored of this place," he paused to turn to her left side, hands clasped behind his back as he snuck in front of her, laughter in his eyes as she spun to keep up with him. "We should get out of here while the getting's good, ya know?"

▸ word count: 485
▸ >:D
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: Apr 22 2014, 12:20 AM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

A place that was based solely on Halloween and it's practices? That was all the came to mind at the mention of Halloweentown, and if her assumptions were correct, well that sounded downright interesting. Halloween was one of her favorite holidays, not only for the scary décor but for the fact she felt an odd connection with it. How could she not when she was a creature of darkness and fear? She wasn't exactly all about the holly jolly gift giving of Christmas or the colorful egg hunts of Easter. Halloween was a time for her kind to shine, or rather, slink out of the shadows and let their true selves show.

She regarded his statement about fitting in and the corner of her mouth flitted upward in appreciation for a moment. She took it as a compliment, scaring people was literally what she was created to do. Of course she was going to be good at it.

His home sounded very intriguing though, and if she ever crossed over the fabled portal, she may or may not have to explore and see if she could find it.

“My story?” She smirked and rolled her eyes. “I only know maybe half of it myself, but I can tell you it's full of all the kind of stuff you'd love. Night terrors, monsters in the closet, the boogeyman hiding under beds.” She gave a little wave of her hand and followed him with her head when he started moving about, her body turning of it's own accord just to keep up with him. Ah, childish games, how fun. The sound her spike heels made as they made contact with the hard floor was joined by another brief giggle.

“Well we can't have you getting too bored can we? Wouldn't want you causing trouble and breaking something, naughty boy. Fine, let's get the fuck out of here. It's too stuffy anyway, and besides, I'm getting a little hungry.” She gave a glance over at a woman ascending the stairs, and almost as soon as Samara did, the poor woman was gasping and flailing, flinging her bracelets and necklace off of her body and onto the landing of the staircase. Samara's eyes blackened again as she drank in the poor lady's fear, and as the well dressed dame hustled back down the stairs in a tizzy, Samara's attentions were focused on the man before her again, unable to bite back the utterly devious grin the split her face.

“Let's fucking go.”

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Apr 28 2014, 09:57 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

"Oh look at you, all mysterious and shit. You must have some sort of hellish past that won't let you remember anything. At least that's what I'm hoping. Would hate to find out you were something bland an' boring." The chuckle that followed his statement was that of amusement. His head shaking slowly as his shoulders shrugged.

The comment on the boogeyman hiding under beds made him pause for a brief minute, a grimace crossing his features before he continued. She didn't know a damn thing about Oogie, especially if she thought he hid under beds. "I think you've got the wrong idea of "The Boogeyman" Sweet Cheeks. Can guarantee he doesn't hide under beds. Unless the dick's changed his game up..." If he did, Damien would be impressed. It meant there actually was something inside save for a sack of bugs.

A giggle, while faint, could be heard over the sound of her heels snapping against the floor, and it caused an eyebrow to raise. Was he amusing her? Is this what it took to get a girl's attention? He really didn't know, seeing as he rarely spoke and got Kira's attention. Though he felt these two were on completely opposite sides of the mood spectrum.

Rocking on his heels, causing the tongue of his boots to rub against his ankles in an awkward way, he only smirked at her when she called him a naughty boy. Oh how he liked her right now. As his smirk started to split for him to talk, his eyes followed hers to the women taking to the stairs. What he assumed would be something akin to a snotty remark about her ruining their privacy, turned into a confused bout of admiration and... something he couldn't fucking explain.

Keeping an eye on the woman, his eyes did a quick flick towards Samara. His eyes blinked a bit as he noted how her entire eye was once again black, and the gears in his head started to slowly turn. Was she feeding? How was that possible? Leaning a bit to the left to get a better look at the older woman, he couldn't help but notice how she was throwing her jewelry off her, almost as if they were something vile and wretched slithering along her flesh. He couldn't help but notice how she'd left her jewelry on the floor as she practically ran down the stare, a grin surfacing on his face as Samara brought her attention back to him.

"Well aren't you a sexy piece of work." Without a second thought, he went and snatched up the little prizes the lady left, stuffing them in his pockets before reaching out and grabbing Samara by the hand and leading her down the stairs. To any on-lookers, it would look like they were going in search of something more secluded, when in all honesty the plan was booze and food. Even if she seemed to already have ate- he wouldn't say no to a damn pizza or two.

Pushing their way through the crowd, he gave no fucks as his hands shoved people out of his way. He was on a mission and with his other hand securely wrapped around the girl's behind him, he wasn't about to let her down on a great fucking night. That he was certain of.

Using his foot, he managed to kick one of the doors open, the amazing taste of fresh hair lifting his mood as he grinned wickedly behind him. "So what do you want first?"

▸ word count: 597
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
samara kore vane
 Posted: May 9 2014, 12:07 AM
104 POSTS
5'6"
N/A
digest those butterflies
N/A
Nightmare

She could only offer a mock bow after demonstrating a shred of her true power. How could anyone not be impressed? She had the ability to paralyze, to cripple, to bring almost anyone to their knees, with one simple little emotion. On a whim, she could force people to experience their deepest terrors over and over again, and all she need do was look at them. Yes, yes, behold her mighty power and be left in awe.

At least she was humble.

She allowed herself to be lead down the stairs and through the crowd, fluidly following the man in front of her without so much as a gasp of protest. She chuckled as he all but threw people out of his way, following him in his bee-line for the front door. This night was certainly getting interesting.

His comments about The Boogeyman left a rather sour taste in her mouth though. What the hell did he know about Jet? Was he somehow associated with those 'Guardians' she's heard her beloved 'father' mutter about time and again? She really doubted it, the Guardians were goody two-shoes that would never give a person like her the time of day, so what the fuck was this guy on about? She didn't question him about it just yet though, maybe he was talking about someone else entirely. She could imagine Boogeyman might be a title many would try and claim for themselves, after all, with that name came great power. She's never heard Jet mention Halloweentown anyway, and if he'd ever visited a place as interesting as that he surely would have told her a little bit about it, wouldn't he? She didn't know, she couldn't get into Jet's head like she could other people. The Nightmare King could sure as hell read her like a book though, or at least that's how she felt.

Hopefully he was just talking about some wannabe, she didn't want to have to set her new playmate straight with a midnight Halloween visit to Jet's for a demonstration on how the real Boogeyman handled things. Her power may have been great, but it was born of Jet's, and the things she could do were practically child's play compared to what he was capable of.

The cool night air was refreshing as she felt it wash over her face in a chill wave. She didn't realize how right she had been when she'd commented on the stuffiness of the party. Hearing his question, she pondered for a moment before rounding her gaze to fall back on him.

“Mm...” Her lips pursed slightly in thought. “Let's get you fed first, last thing I want is you getting sloshed and then passing out on me. Besides, something a little more solid sounds pretty fucking fantastic.” Her grin crept across her face as she moved to take a step toward the path that lead to the road before she swung her leg back around and faced him once again in one fluid movement. Leaning in a bit she wagged her finger in his face with her free hand “AND, if that jewelry is worth anything, I get at least half of whatever you hack it for.” She delivered a feather light tap to the tip of his nose before using the same finger to give his chest a playful prod as well.

“After all, if I hadn't made them look like centipedes she wouldn't have so graciously donated them to us.”

OUTFIT

--------------------
user posted image
thank you samma <3
PMEmail
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 05:56 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

There was something about her, he was figuring out. The longer he was with her. The more he spoke to her. The more he liked her. She was special. Different. He liked that. There was a darker side to her that just didn't tie in with the way she looked. There was something, he was certain of it, deep down that held her true self. Something dark that would chase most people away.

Thank God Damien wasn't like that.

She would have fit in Halloween Town perfectly. Hell, she could've maybe given Jack Skellington a run for his money. Or at least gone under his wing and learned a thing or two from him. How awesome would that have been, seeing the next Halloween King be the opposite of that? A Queen. A grin split his features at the thought as he pulled her through the crowd. How would the inhabitants of Halloween Town think of that? A woman running the show. It would be something different, that's for sure.

As she followed willingly, he knew that he'd done something right. Ender always told him that no matter what was said or done, as long as she'd follow without objections, you were in the clear. Though, as the rest of what his friend said ran through his head, he doubt he was going to be getting her into bed anytime soon. Not that she wasn't attractive or anything, but he wasn't about to fuck anything up with a female who could strike fear into the hearts of others. Not when he could benefit greatly from it in the process.

Large wooden doors swung open before him, and even as there was a complaint from the man standing at the door, he didn't give no fucks. He wasn't gonna stay in there any fucking longer. Even if they tried to pay him. He had a pretty girl behind him, with the promise of booze and food in his future. Fuck that high class dancing bullshit. Besides, the cool Halloween air felt great against his skin.

Their small talk was just that: small talk. A casual conversation between two people, except they were both trying to figure out what they were gonna do. "You really don't think I'm a light weight, do you?" Though he couldn't admit, food sounded fucking fantastic right now. Pizza. Pizza then booze. "I like the way you think girl. Really, I do." Watching as she started to walk away, he was caught off guard as she swung around once again. It seemed as if there hadn't been any movement from her, but there she was. Staring him in the face. A feat that was hard considering his height. But she was there. Her finger wagging in his face, causing his brows to furrow as a frown tugged at the corner of his lips.

Just as he was opening his mouth to respond, her finger tapped his nose and he blinked in confusion. "The fuck...?" Where did that come from? Was that really necessary? Like, fucking hell. He wasn't a child. Nor did he really want to part with what he'd get, but seeing her solid resolve and stern look, maybe he'd better do as she said. "I guess. Whatever."

Looking down at the spot her finger toughed on his chest, he felt a strange sensation rush through him as she took a few steps back. What the fuck was this suppose to be? With a grown, he rolled his eyes and he started walking towards anything that wasn't here. Maybe he was getting into something he really didn't want to be involved in. But then again, would it really fucking matter? What was the worst that would happen? Smirking, he turned back to her and motioned with his finger in a 'Come Hiter' motion as he led them back into town for their devilish conquest.

▸ word count: 655
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.