Posted: Oct 22 2013, 05:52 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

Scanning through the crowded main entrance Damien smirked behind his mask. This was going to be beautiful. Everyone here had something he could benefit from, it was just a matter of finding the right person. Whether that item was a wallet, a fancy bracelet, or a shiny dagger- his choices were endless.

So as he slipped through the crowd, pretending to be on the look out for someone, his hands were busy. It was amazing how some people paid no mind to what was going on behind them when they were trying to impress people. Or how hard it was for them to really see what was going on behind their mask. He chuckled at that thought, knowing full well that he had the advantage here.

Thinking about to the day he found the invitation in his backpack, he recalled how he cackled with glee. A Masquerade party. Didn't this poor sap know Damien was a master of wearing a mask? There were really only two other people would could be up to par with him, and he was pretty positive Barrel wouldn't be caught dead in a place like this. Shock, wherever the fuck she was, would probably be interested- what with being a female and all. But really, what better time to pull out an old friend then a party you're personally expected at?

And despite how wicked Lydia's party had been- it was child's play compared to this.

Slipping past a woman in an overly fluffed dress, his fingers found the clasp of her beaded belt with ease. Taking a step forward, he let it slip from his fingers and fall to the floor. Just because he could take whatever he wanted, didn't mean that he had to. He could run around and cause trouble too. Besides, it was what he was good at. What was the worst that could happen? Well, she could step on them and fall (which would be funny as fuck), or she could step on them and they shatter- they were probably fake. Or someone would come along and be the hero to her "tragic" ending.

With a grin going unnoticed on his face, he decided it best to follow the waiters with their trays of alcohol. He still really wasn't one for drinking, but really- why turn it down when it's practically being thrown at you? Slinking after a waiter, he waited until the man paused to let a guess pass before he swiped two glasses from him. Lifting his mask he quickly snapped his head back and drained his first glass. When another waiter passed, he wasted no time in putting the empty glass upon her tray.

Lowering his mask, he decided to hold onto his second glass for a later moment. For now he was going to mingle. Or, attempt to, for that matter. He really wasn't that bad of a guy. Besides, his night had started off to a good start, what was the worst that could happen?

▸ tag: LIN
▸ word count: 506
▸ note: I figured it was only fair to start this one
Outfit

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Oct 25 2013, 09:08 PM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

Lin was giddy with excitement, she almost couldn't contain herself. This had to be one of the most extravagant parties that she'd ever been to. All the beautiful gowns and costumes around her, it made her stomach flutter with adrenaline. She couldn't hold back the grin that kept creeping its way onto her face. She had yet to bump into anyone she recognized, but that was what made it even more fun! She couldn't recognize anyone really, except for the select few who's masks were only for show rather than true identity concealment. Her own mask was bordering on decorative, but since no one had come prancing up to her screaming her name and starting conversation, she assumed it did it's job at a decent level.When she'd spotted the refreshment table, it hit her how thirsty she was. It was like a punch to the face, suddenly her mouth was dry and all she could think about was grabbing one of the glasses of sparkling ruby red punch that sit on the tables surface. She immediately swiped a glass and took a sip, but in that very same instant she began to feel strange. She felt the urge to talk, just talk to anyone. She had so many things she needed to get off her chest and it needed to be taken care of now. Sadly enough the first person she happened to spy was a man in a devil costume. Who else would be better fro her to spill all her little secrets to but the Devil himself? Surely he'd have a thing or two to say about the things she'd done, all the horrible things that had landed her in her current predicament.She couldn't help herself, she simply couldn't. Before she knew what she was doing she was standing in front of the devilish figure, glass still in hand, and with an almighty sip she looked him in the eye and opened the flood gate. “This is a pretty great party isn't it? You know I was actually really excited when I found my invitation, could you believe it was just sitting in my purse? How incredible is that? A good way to save on postage though.” She took another sip of the punch she held, it was crisp and fruity, with an indescribable ending taste that she couldn't quite place. Maybe it was some sort of exotic fruit? Who knew, all she could decide was that it was delicious, and this man was going to be her outlet.“You know,” she looked around cautiously and leaned in closer to him, as though the next thing she was about to say was some sort of huge secret, “I really shouldn't even be here. Hah, I have no right be be out having fun.”OUTFIT ❤
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Oct 30 2013, 10:36 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

There was a bit of satisfaction in knowing he was completely alone in a place like this. One less person he had to worry about. One less face to recognize him. One less voice and pointing finger to see what he was doing. How well he was lining his pockets. Whoever this Azazel was he really didn't know him. Oh the glory of it all.

As he was contemplating what to do, be it go on another swiping spree or to the refreshment table for something to eat, there was this girl standing in front of him. Raising an eyebrow, he was about to ask her what the hell she wanted when she beat him to it. Though it was more of like a flood gate was breaking opening.

Words were thrown at him and he only stood there staring at her with a confused expression upon his face. Who the flying fuck was this girl and why was she prattling on like she knew him? Forcing himself to blink, he took a step back to keep her out of his personal bubble. This was just unsettling and he didn't want to be there anymore. There was just, something about this "chance" meeting that made an itch form in the back of his mind.

"Uh- yeah. Sure. Less money on postage. Whatever..." Watching her with close eyes, he focused on the hand that lifted the punch. Took in her stance. She didn't seem harmful, but sometimes things weren't really what they seemed. Crossing an arm over his chest he tapped his index finger impatiently against his glass.

He was not one for conversation, and part of him was hoping she would get the hint and leave. Alas, not everyone got what they wanted. She leaned in and he involuntarily hissed when his personal bubble was once again breached. His eyebrows wrinkled together and his grip on the glass tightened. "The fuck is this girl talking about? Why isn't she getting the hint and leaving already?"

The last bit of information that rolled from her lips made him blink a few times more. Once again, he stepped back- only this time he held a hand up to keep her back. "Why does it matter if you're allowed to be out here or not? It's a free fucking country and what not, innit?" He shouldn't have said anything though, because he was only opening himself a can of worms that would make him want to pull his hair out. Did he know that though? Of course he wouldn't.

"But really it doesn't matter to me any. I'm just here because it's a free party. Free food and shit, ya know?" Free things were the best things, after all.

▸ word count: 462
▸ note: He should have just walked away
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Dec 4 2013, 04:27 PM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

The feeling that tightened itself in her chest was almost unbearable, she just had to get all these secrets out, to tell the truth to someone, ANYONE. The feeling was similar to that of being drunk, or heavily medicated. She was vaguely aware of her actions but wasn't in full control of them. The only things absent were the swimming vision and general feeling of unease. But the poor impulse control was there, she felt like she had to do these things or else something horrible was going to happen. She wasn't sure what this 'something horrible' was, but she was certain that if she didn't open herself up like a book to this man, that she would somehow explode or simply keel over and die.“Of course it matters! What right do I have to be here while all of my friends are lost out there?” The casualty of her tone didn't match the urgency of her statement, it was as if she didn't have time to match the proper emotions with her statement. “Oh sure, I mean when we fisrt got separated I looked for them without rest but, the fact that I'm not going to find them, it's kind of been hitting me in the face lately. Maybe they're all fine, but they're avoiding me because I let them down.” She looked down at her feet for a moment before looking back up at him. “They wither hate me or they're dead, those are really the only two options aren't there? It's been years. I should have heard something by now.” Her tone quieted and her speech slowed, the reality of it all sinking in.“It is a free country isn't it though? I have the freedoms to throw all that baggage away and not give a damn don't I?” She let out a little nervous chuckle and took another sip of her drink, finishing off the offending beverage. “I could just, never bother to go back and start a whole new life here. I wouldn't have to worry about that old witch or her spoiled brat of a son, no more scraping and serving ungrateful spirits, no more back breaking work cleaning up after slobs...but...” She looked at him intensely, 'what kind of friend would that make me? Really? I'm better than that aren't I?”What if she did just give up her search now? What if she stopped focusing on the past and put all of her attentions toward her future? She would be so much more successful than she had been, she would make twice as much money at the salon, and she would have a lot more time to do the things she enjoyed doing instead of risking her life in the animated world with the darkness chasing her about. She could just, assimilate here and become one of these boring old regular people. She felt in the pit of her gut though, that this wasn't what she was meant to do, and even if it was, it didn't sit right with her.OUTFIT ❤
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Dec 23 2013, 01:22 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

With his best attempts to get her off of him, she ust kept coming. He could hiss, spit, and probably shove her back, but she wasn't going to give in. Narrowing his eyes, the grip on his glass tightened. He didn't sign up for this shit when the invitation had magically found it's way into his bag. He seriously was just here for some extra cash and free food. Why did any of her pointless shit matter?

"Yeah. Friends. Lost. Sure. Why are you even telling me anything?" Normally it wouldn't bother him, but there was that feeling, once again, that something wasn't right. That there was something going on that wasn't suppose to and it was all brought on by this damn fancy party. There was also the simple fact of her statement: "...lost out there..."

Fuck this bitch was from the Portal. Great.

The damn Portal always brought along sob stories, and while Damien wasn't one for hearing them- for awhile he could feel their pain. But it didn't matter to him anymore. He had found Barrel, Shock. Fuck, he even found Jack without even trying. The only things he cared about were out there. They were fine. He didn't give a shit about the rest of the inhabitants of Halloweentown. Besides, from what Jack went on about that ragdoll and his dog were fine. The only thing he really cared about was being able to go back home. Things were so much less complicated there then they were here.

"Maybe they just got wrapped up in this shitty world? How the fuck am I suppose to know?"

For someone who didn't want involved in this, he sure was putting his two cents in it. Maybe there was something in the first glass he had? Fuck he didn't want to be like that. Or maybe it really was this shitty world. This world where he was forced to adapt and blend into a society that only celebrated Halloween one day a year. That lived off vegetables and other healthy shit like that. There was no snake and spider stew for them to devour and lay on the floor groaning because you could still feel it squirming about in your stomach.

This place really just blew chunks.

With a roll of his eyes he again took a step back, hand still outstretched to let her know he didn't want her in his face. "If you'd be better off here why don't you just stay? Maybe they're all fine and aren't bothering to look for you. Ever thought of that? Maybe they didn't really like you and they just felt better leaving you behind?" He really was a shitty person when it didn't come to those he cared about. But really, why should anyone want to take the blame for shit?

"You apparently did your time, and apparently it either didn't pan out and you're a shitty person, or else they know you're looking for them and they just don't fucking care. Maybe you should just take the hint and do whatever the fuck it is that makes you happy. Hell I really don't know. I just want to not be your little Feel Good Doctor or whatever the fuck you think I am."

Maybe she would get the hint. Maybe she would finally leave him the fuck alone.

▸ word count: 568
▸ note: please don't take it the hard way ;s;
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Jan 2 2014, 11:45 PM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

It hit her like a ton of bricks, it really did, causing her to just drop her glass in shock, the thing breaking into, fortunately rather large pieces on the hard floor next to her. Maybe this devil was right, maybe the only reason she hadn't been able to find anyone was because they didn't want her to find them. It made sense, it did. Yubaba would want nothing to do with her after failing to take proper care of Boh, the child would probably feel the same way. No Face would hate her, simply because without Lin, he would have had to watch the child on his own, something he probably didn't want to do. Sen probably was filled in about how poor of a job Lin had done and was ashamed to even consider them friends anymore, Kamaji probably felt the same. Why would anyone want to be around her? She'd failed miserably, any idiot could have know to simply stay in their seat on that train and known that things would have been fine. Not Lin though, Lin always had to stick her nose in places it didn't belong. Always ha to investigate when something wasn't going her way and when something wasn't going smoothly enough for her.What if they all knew of Lin's plight, how she'd never stopped searching for them for five years, and they had been watching, laughing at her? What if they were just toying with her, and they'd given direct instructions to people of the resistance to keep quiet about their whereabouts? If that was true, the whole resistance would know, they would know about how Lin failed. It hurt her, the way she pressed her hand to her chest showed that. She tried to calm her breathing as all these new thoughts overcame her. It was difficult, keeping herself under control at this point. She wanted to shout at him for being so cruel, but he had a point didn't he?Her other hand reached up and ripped the black mask from her face, tears welling up in her eyes but she refused to let them fall. She wasn't a baby, she was above openly weeping in public. The mix of the strange drunken feeling and being overcome with this gripping fear, it was all almost too much, and she could feel the color draining from her face.“Perhaps...perhaps I should just...take a break, yeah? I'll just, I'll do what I want, like you said. Whatever makes me happy.” Her voice was weak and shaky, the confident and assertive woman that had walked into this ballroom no longer stood present, simply a broken shell stood in her place. She would recover in time, that was for certain.She took a step back, away from this man who had so kindly listened to her plight, looking into the eyes of his mask, she shook her head, right now the only reason she refused to cry was so not to ruin her makeup. “You're right. Hah...you're absolutely right.” The laugh was bitter as she rolled her eyes. “It's a waste.”OUTFIT ❤
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Jan 20 2014, 11:44 AM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

With a look of distaste on his face, Damien watched the woman before him process his words. He had apparently struck a cord with her, and part of him smirked as as another part of him felt a bit human? Maybe he shouldn't have said what he did so harshly, but really- she was the one who came running her mouth to him. There was no reason for him to be nice to her. She had invaded his personal space. She had started rambling on about her past. Why should he care? He didn't. Not really. He was actually sort of enjoying the realization of what was going on hit her. It almost felt like old times? Yeah- she reminded him of the ragdoll the three of them would fuck around with. Except he couldn't pull the strings on this girl. She seemed completely in tack compared to the ragdoll.

Crossing his arms over his chest he could see a faint shimmer appear over her eyes through the mask- the wonders of having fantastic vision in the dark. Had he made her cry? Oh that was fantastic. Served her right for bumping into him. Maybe he was saving some other poor smuck from having to deal with her confessions.

"If you really think taking advice from a complete stranger is a good idea. Then yeah, sure. Go for it. The world is your fucking vessel or whatever. Though I don't recommend dropping glasses and shit. That gets messy after awhile and I personally don't want to step on any of it. Unless you're into that sort of thing. In which case you might want to go looking for a different crowd." Not that he would know about shit like that. But he was already on a roll. Why not make things even more rattled in that brain of hers?

She stepped back, and he only shrugged his shoulders. "Took you long enough to get the point." She would take it as his reply to her admitting he was right. Well of course he was right. The comment was just for her finally backing the fuck up without him having to push her away. Well, physically at least. Verbally he was doing a fantastic job of it. So, he decided to keep up with it. Maybe it would make her actually go the fuck away this time.

"It's only a waste if you keep thinking about it. Obviously you just want to forget it, seeing as no one you care about wants to be found. At least not by you. Maybe things are better with you on your own. Shows you the true light and shit. A wake up call." And to that he unfolded his arms and splayed his fingers to show her a whole new "world," even though a glass was being held in his other hand. "A world where you learn to not bother random fucking people about your sob stories."

▸ word count: 497
▸ note: please don't take it the hard way ;s;
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
lin rei kamaitachi
 Posted: Mar 3 2014, 11:47 PM
>
lin rei kamaitachi
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

She wanted to just crawl into a hole and never come out at this point. The hot tears that burned her eyes constantly threatened to spill onto her cheeks, but she was doing a damn good job of keeping them in. Staring down at the broken glass at her feet was not helping however, gravity doing what it did best. Instead she turned her gaze skyward, and took in the scene going on around her. People laughing, dancing, drinking eating, having all sorts of fun. And here she stood, contemplating finding a nice cliff to dive off of after having her eyes forced open by this oh so kind devil clad in crimson and ebony. “I see, well thank you so very fucking much for opening my eyes and mind and showing me the light.” She was suddenly angry, and while she would normally try to conceal her agitation, this was not a normal situation. She was fairly certain of it now, something was very wrong with her. The lightness in her head and chest was not normal, and she certainly would not have just swaggered up to a complete stranger and spilled every secret she'd been holding close all these years. That being realized, this man should have had a little bit more respect for her in return. Maybe he didn't know she'd been dosed with something, maybe he had been taken off guard by her sudden approach and immediate over sharing of personal information, but that did not excuse his piss poor attitude toward the whole situation. How dare he be so cruel? She couldn't help herself once again, the words pouring from her mouth without her lips being able to shut themselves long enough to stop it all.“You're a rotten excuse for a human being you know that, you little shit? When a lady is in distress it is only polite for a man to be, oh, I don't know, fucking polite to her. Did your mother ever teach you a shred of manners or were you raised in a goddamn cave?!” This was bad, this was so bad she made the decision then and there that she would end it. If she couldn't shut her mouth she would go somewhere where no one could hear whatever she had to say. She took another step backward, her hand flying up to cover her mouth, lest anything else unsavory force its way out. “I'm sorry, I'm so sorry....” She managed to mumble past her hand. What the hell was wrong with her? Whatever drug had been given to her did a hell of a job, she'd made a first rate ass of herself now, thankfully her saving grace was the mask firmly planted on her face. Hopefully she wouldn't have to worry about anyone here recognizing her. Ever.OUTFIT ❤
^
damien vincent roth
 Posted: Mar 25 2014, 12:23 PM
172 POSTS
6'0"
N/A
Complicated
Straight
Lock

forget about me

His face broke into a wide grin when the full force of what he said hit her. It was like a beautiful train wreck and he was the conductor. He could see it on the half of her face that was exposed; how she stumbled back and her overall aura. She was disliking this conversation, and him, more and more the longer she stayed around. It was one thing to make someone so upset they started to cry, but it was another thing all together to watch their walls completely break down and their hidden feelings come bubbling to the surface.

And of the feelings this bitch hid.

He didn't mean to let his aura get out of check, but he wasn't really sure he had actually let it out? Whatever the case the woman before him seemed to snap. He could feel it and as he felt that tickling sensation deep within him, he figured why the fuck not? Let it lose to come out and play, it wasn't like she was going to go on a killing spree or actually hit him- so there really was no reason to just use it.

The end result was beautiful, if he did say so himself. His grin only grew and he stood there, completely amused as she reacted just the way she was suppose to. The insult that was thrown his way only made him start to laugh. It was small at first, almost a childish giggle. Something he use to do when he was back home with Shock and Barrel. Then it grew. Into a chuckle, then it blossomed into a full laugh attack that had him holding his stomach as she backed away with horror-stricken look in her face.

"Y-you really think that I-oh ho God. You think that wh-what YOU have to s-s-say.... oh shit my sides. BOTHERS me?" He had to hold out a hand to make her stop, even though she wasn't doing anything. This was all too good to be true, it was beautiful and he wished that Ender was here to see him in his full glory. The other trouble maker would have gotten a hoot from it, and would have more than likely added on to the scene that was happening before him. "Oh God you're good. Damn. Shit. That fucking hurts. Whhheeeeeeeew."

Taking a moment to slightly compose himself, he only grinned as he straightened up to her. Taking a step forward, he held out his hand. He knew what he wanted to do, and since it was fucking Halloween, he wasn't going to hold back. He wanted to fuck her shit up some more, but he didn't want to be here while he did it. "I don't know about you, but I'm bored with you. And I would really like to find something else to keep me entertained. Though I'll probably just watch your reaction from somewhere you can't find me." With another step he mustered his aura to his hand, and with a flash of devious yellow in his eyes he leaned forward and touched her arm, letting a bit of it seep into her as he pulled away, a hellish smirk upon his face.

"Happy Halloween, Bitch."

And he backed away into the crowd with his eyes fixed upon her. A chuckled bubbled from his lips and that was all he left her with.

▸ word count: 573
▸ note: This is okay, right?
Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.