New Poll

maybe its just one {w i s h} away, tagged for theo/solar
giselle amelia chandon
 Posted: Nov 26 2013, 11:39 PM
>
giselle amelia chandon
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

"Giselle, I'm heading out now! I'll see you in a week, okay? Try not to get yourself into too much trouble!" The tough, stony voice of her assistant Mia drew the redhead out of her work for the moment, and with a bright smile and a short laugh at herself for having lost track of time, Giselle jolted to her feet and danced to Mia, wrapping the younger girl up in a tight embrace. "Oh, Mia, dear, I do hope that you have a wonderful time! Don't you worry about anything here--just be sure to have a lovely holiday with your family." Pulling back from their embrace, Giselle caught the tail end of Mia's signature eye roll as the other girl laughed and nodded her head, quickly promising Giselle to have an extra helping of turkey for her before wandering out into the cool fall air and hailing a taxi. Giselle watched her go with gleeful eyes, turning in a quick circle and approaching her work bench to look over the designs she had sketched out since opening up the shop earlier that morning. Flipping back to the initial sketch she'd been slaving away on for a little over a week, she settled down on the edge of her seat to blow away the graphite dust and eraser shavings. Finally, the design was complete, and it was--quite gratefully, mind you--everything she had hoped that it would be from the time she started it. This piece would stand alone as the 'face' of her newest line--the one gown that everyone would see as the teaser and first look for Andalasia Fashions' next big collection.Dusting off the page once more with the side of her hand, Giselle fetched her colored pencils from the drawer to her right and laid them all out across the table top before checking the time and diving right back into her work. It had been a slow couple of weeks with the upcoming holidays and she had no scheduled appointments for the day, which meant that, unless she had a few walk-ins, she was free to spend her time finishing this piece to see how truly stunning it could be. Perhaps she could even begin comparing fabrics within the next day or so if she worked quickly enough! Grinning wildly, Giselle lifted a soft blue colored pencil and traced it carefully along the edge of the gown's bodice before gently coloring in the outlined section. For the next week, she was the standalone runner of her business, without anyone to work the register or Mia there to help keep her organized as far as appointments for fittings and consults went, and while she knew she was capable of pulling it off, she was also worried about spending so much time alone without the company of her darling, snarky Mia. Of course, the designer was endlessly elated that her young assistant was getting to go and visit her family in Chicago for the first time in years, but she had seldom had to go without Mia's sarcastic comments and wise-beyond-her-years teachings since the two had first met nearly two years ago, and she had to admit that she was nervous about being alone for so long, lest the loneliness settle in and overtake her.Giselle had never known of feelings such as fear and loneliness and depression back in Andalasia with Pip and her other dearest friends of the forest there to help her along, but since falling down that terrible old well and stumbling into New York, she'd come to realize how truly dreadful emotions could be at times. Thank goodness she'd yet been spared the terror of the emotion Mia called anger! A shiver ran down the ginger's spine and she quickly righted herself in her seat and pushed all thoughts of anger and doubt and other such unsettling emotions away from her thoughts as she finished shading the sheer sleeves she'd sketched out for the gown with her white colored-pencil so that the color hardly showed on the off-white page. With a breath, Giselle glanced from her work and up at the clock overhead, halting her gaze there for a moment before dragging her eyes to look at the door, staring out onto the street beyond for a long while to see if anyone would happen by and glance into her little shop. No one came, however--there was hardly a soul that wandered past that didn't look like they were headed somewhere important, and so, steeling herself, Giselle climbed from her seat at the table, lifted her purse from its perch by the door and wandering out into the cool air.It was a rare day indeed when Giselle Chandon chose to close early, but with how quiet the business had been for weeks, she figured there would be no harm in going out for a walk at least for a little while. Perhaps getting out of the shop or her apartment above the store for a little while would help to fortify her mood and ward off any unwanted loneliness for the time being. Smiling softly as the sound of a bird chirping somewhere up above caught her attention, Giselle nodded politely to the little bird where it perched atop an awning she passed underneath before continuing on her way, humming gently to herself as she went.It was only when she noted the small pet store to her left that the woman chose to stop, and with a bright, elated grin, Giselle pushed open the door after being sure that the place was truly open to the public and paused in the entrance, enchanted, to look all around at the darling little animals who were all so in need of a loving home. Wandering over to a cage filled with little bunnies, Giselle laughed shortly as the tiny balls of fluffy fur stared up at her, hopping excitedly from place to place in the hopes that she would lift one of them from their confinements. "Oh, and aren't you all such darling little things!" Perhaps this was just what she needed in her empty, oftentimes lonely little apartment above Andalasia Fashions. Back home, before she'd met her prince, Edward, and before that old hag had asked her to make a wish and she'd fallen down the well and ended up in this industrialized city, Giselle had had all of her animal friends close by at all times to keep her company, and most of all, she had had Pip, her best friend in the whole world. But in New York, she had no such comforts to keep her sane, and her dearest friend had just left for the week. Maybe, if she bonded with one of the animals up for adoption, she could take one home today and give that special creature a loving home to be envied. Oh, how perfect an idea that was!1,158 WORDSTHEOeee giselle is so excited! i hope you like it
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Dec 16 2013, 08:40 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

gonna make it bend && break
Say a prayer, let the good times roll
He only had a set amount of time before Chase would be home from work. He had to move fast as he browsed through the aisles of the trusted pet store. He had been slacking, and Tobi was in need of not only bedding, but treats and feed as well. Though, as he tried to wrangle the cart down the aisle with one hand. Maybe he could pay for everything and have Chase come down with him later or tomorrow and help him carry it all home.

Exhaling heavily through his nose he paused to look at the hedgehog treats, wondering which one his little friend would like this time seeing how he was hardly home anymore.

What he wanted to do was take a simple trip through the Portal and refresh himself. To wallow in the sun as he tried to keep himself stitched together as memories of his past flooded him. That's how it was going to, until the trip back to the Portal had him in a run-in with Copper. While he was more than relived to know his Best Friend was alive and well, he wasn't expecting the amount of rage his friend held for him. Or maybe he did, he just didn't want to admit it.

Shaking his head, orange strands fell into his eyes and he blew at them in attempt to move them from his line of sight. He was in the need of a haircut, even if it was just a trim. Tossing a package of niblets in the cart he ran his good hand through his hair, pushing it back from his face. He'd have to worry about that later. Now he had a time limit, and Chase would know he went out, but if he smelled like a pet store he could pull some strings and say he went to the park. Much easier than trying to explain why he smelled like a hairdresser. Because damn that boy had a good nose on him.

Pushing the cart out of the aisle, he paused for a minute to shrug his shoulder and adjust the sling that was on holding his wrist to his chest. He got lucky, the doctors said. If he had "fallen" any harder on his wrist he would have broken it. For now it was just a pretty crappy sprain and his treatment was keeping it at rest and some generic pain medicine when it started to hurt. Which lead him to being under almost house arrest by Mother Hen Chase. He loved the boy dearly, but he wasn't on his death bed. Though the healing scratches on his back and side could have proven otherwise.

A familiar voice hit his ears, and he turned his head to spot a frequent visitor to the shelter talking to the rabbits on display. Oh Giselle. The bubbly personality that came to adore him and the animals he looked over. With a bit of effort, he managed to turn the cart around and make his way towards her. "Well, well, well. Long time no see Giselle. How's things treating you?" He knew the moment she'd turn around she'd ask him twenty questions and want to know if he was alright, but he would wave it off. It was nothing. Besides, if he didn't really think about it he wouldn't have to remember the hurt in Copper's voice when he accused him of ruining his life.

In case God doesn't show
DESIGNED BY NODDING.ACQUAINTANCE OF CAUTION 2.0

Words: 578; Tags!: Giselle!; Outfit

--------------------
user posted imageuser posted image
PMEmailAIM
^
giselle amelia chandon
 Posted: Jan 7 2014, 12:09 AM
>
giselle amelia chandon
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

With a bright smile, the giddy redhead looked between all of the adorable little animals up for adoption, grinning from ear to ear as she turned to the little rabbits hopping about in their pen. As one little bunny in particular--the smallest of the bunch, she noted--made its way closer to the edge of the display case, nose twitching excitedly, and put its front feet up against the glass to stare up at her, the redhead's expression fell to adoration, and bending at the waist, Giselle leaned down to look closer at the little thing, fingering the glass quietly at she twitched her nose jokingly back at the little white ball of fluff. As the little bunny continued to vie with its brothers and sisters for her attention, Giselle couldn't help a tiny laugh, pondering once more on the wondrously tempting idea of bringing a pet home to Andalasia Fashions and her little apartment above the shop today. A small animal would be perfect for her, she figured, like one of these adorable bunnies, or maybe a hamster, or a chinchilla. As strange as it might sound to most people, Giselle had always had a preference for rodents and similar small creatures as pets, having been reminded by them of her dearest Pip. For a moment, she paused, hands lifted delicately into the air to brush against the glass once more, and sent her deepest hopes out to the cosmos that Pip was all right and out there somewhere making due like always. But, then, Giselle couldn't seem to see him any other way--it was impossible to keep Pip down for long, in his young protege's experience, which was what she reminded herself of each time she began to fear for his safety.Chewing on her bottom lip quietly, Giselle tried hard to put aside her concern for her dearest friend in the world, instead focusing back in on present moment, and better yet, the familiar voice from behind that had called out to her. "Oh, Theo, how wonderful to hear your voice--I was beginning to think I'd be--" With wide eyes, a very excited Giselle whirred around to face her good friend Theo, ready to wrap him up in a tight embrace, though as she came to face with her fellow redhead, she halted, and her face crumpled back into concern all over again, worry flashing across her pale blue eyes. "Oh, Theo dear, what happened to you?" Approaching, Giselle hugged the boy gently, careful not to touch his arm that was held to his chest in a sling, and planted a soft kiss on his cheek as she pulled back from the embrace, continuing to fuss over her friend helplessly. Her hands fluttered anxiously about in the space between them for a moment as she checked him over with her eyes for any more serious injuries, before she returned her gaze to his face once she was satisfied that the sling seemed to be the only malady present. "Oh, I do hope you aren't in too much pain--that looks so dreadful!"Taking note of the cart Theo had with him that she was sure must have been difficult to steer about with only one hand available, Giselle furrowed her brow shortly before an idea lit up her delicate features once more. "Oh, this just won't do. Do you need any help getting your things home, Theo? I could walk with you, if you'd like!" Unaware that she may be overstepping the bounds of their friendship, which to date had only existed within the walls of the shelter where the boy worked whenever Giselle would wander in to play with the animals and have a short conversation--truly, Theo was a fascinating person, and she often found herself longing to sit around and talk with him for reasons she had never really understood. Blinking, Giselle continued to smile at the freckled boy before her, folding her hands contently in front of her and glancing down into the boy's cart at the treats he'd been buying. Oh, he had a hedgehog--how darling was that? She'd never spent too much time around the tiny animals, but they'd always seemed friendly and outgoing when she had seen them. Blue eyes lifted to meet those of her companion, and Giselle returned to reality for the second time since entering the pet store. "You have a hedgehog? How exciting!"741 WORDSTHEOplease excuse giselle's weird. >> outfitTHANKS ♥
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Feb 18 2014, 02:04 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
I remember how we used to play. I recall those rainy days, the fires glowed, that kept us warm. And now I find, we're both alone. Goodbye may seem forever, farewell is like the end. But in my heart's a memory, and there you'll always be.
Single
Bisexual
Tod

The smile that was upon his face quickly turned to a blush as he adverted his eyes as Giselle started to fret over him. He never really was the type of person who could take concern well. Holding in a hiss as she hugged him, the still tender bite mark on his side throbbing as he stretched the wrong way, he only forced a smile to her as his cheeks slowly regained color as a blush gave back what the pain drained away. Giving the redhead a small shrug, he could only chuckle a bit. "It's not as bad as it looks." She didn't need to know. It wouldn't hurt anything. "I just hope the dog's alright...." He didn't know where Copper went after he left him, but even though he was suffering for it, he wished every night that his friend was alright.

His eyes snapped up to her as she offered to help him get his things home, and he panicked a bit. Chase told him not to leave without him, and he would have a fit if someone else was there. Swallowing the fear back, he couldn't help but think her help would make everything easier on him. He had problems enough getting down the stairs let alone trying to carry the bad of bedding up the flights of stairs. Why either of them lived so high up befuddled him. "I mean, you don't have to. I'll be alright on my own.." He wouldn't come right out and ask, let alone accept it.

She was sweet, and he couldn't see her carrying practically everything. It just wasn't how he was. He would have found a way, or would have accepted defeat and sat at the bottom of the stares to give Chase a defeated look and beg for him to not be cross with him.

Her question brought him back and he smiled before giving her a small nod. "Yeah, he's name is Tobi. He's a little rat but I love him none the less." Though he was getting jealous from how much time he was spending with his boyfriend and Red, but Theo was working on making it up to him. "He's been a real brat here lately, but I plan on spoiling him to no end when I can actually go home." A blush darkened his cheeks as he ran his free hand through his hair. "I've uh, been staying at my.. um. At my boyfriend's place. He insisted." Maybe she wouldn't judge like Mirela didn't? He still got worried when he admitted it. It wasn't that he was ashamed, he just knew a large chunk of the population didn't care for same-sex relationships.

"But what about you? Haven't seen you in the shelter for awhile. Everything alright?"

In case God doesn't show

Words: 466; Tags!: Giselle!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
giselle amelia chandon
 Posted: Jun 3 2014, 10:31 PM
>
giselle amelia chandon
N/A POSTS
IS N/A

His quick defenses as she pressed forward to check him over in search of any injuries aside from his arm made a frown flourish and tug at the edges of the redhead's lips, though she let the topic go none the less with a little nod. "Of course. I hope so, too. Was he just frightened when he attacked? The dog, that is?" With hands still fluttering nervously about in her concern, Giselle stepped away from her friend with a small smile and averted her gaze. She just supposed that he'd wound up in the wrong place at the wrong time and things had gone wrong. Theo had always been so perfect with animals that there was no other explanation she could think of. With blue eyes still wandering anywhere other than to her wounded friend's face, Giselle took in the contents of the little buggy he'd been pushing along one-handed without truly focusing in on any specific things. There was a lot here--would he be able to carry all of that back to his apartment on his own without anyone there to lend a helping hand? Or would he be doomed to leave most of his spoils down on the first floor of the building and steel himself for multiple trips to and from his home? That just wouldn't do--everyone deserved to have someone there to help them out in their time of need, after all! It was simply how her world had always worked when she made a home in the forest of Andalasia with all her little animal friends. They helped one another with practically everything, and that way, no one person or creature's load could grow too heavy or become a burden on them.It was with this thought in mind that Giselle stepped closer again to her young friend and offered her aid to him, as strange an idea as it may have seemed for two people who had only up to this point been occasional acquaintances. She cared very much for Theo, and had seen what a wonderful person he was, so caring and full of love, in the months since she'd first met him on one of her visits to the shelter. "Are you absolutely sure, Theo? I'd be more than happy to help you with your things! I have a completely free schedule for the day and I don't want you struggling too much with your arm in a sling like that." Motioning nervously again towards the things in his cart with a concerned smile, Giselle pulled her hands back and folded them in front of her as she chewed anxiously at the inside of her cheek. She was being pushy, she realized, and she reminded herself that pushiness was not a quality that was generally well received as she offered a small, awkward smile and her cheeks warmed in a faint blush. Averting her gaze again, she glanced to the contents of the cart he pushed more attentively and spotted the package of Hedgehog treats amongst the few things he'd picked up thus far. How darling--a little hedgehog! "Aww, how sweet! I'll bet he's just the cutest thing. And Tobi is such a wonderful name. I've been hoping to get a little pet of my own for some time now--maybe a chipmunk, or a squirrel..." Something that would remind her of Pip or her other friends back home, she mused silently with a far off look and a bright smile.Withdrawing from her reverie, Giselle jerked her gaze back to Theo, wide eyed and mystified as she took him in. Theo had a boyfriend? "Oh my--that's just fantastic, Theo, I'm so happy for you!" Stepping close, she unclasped her hands from in front of her and flung her arms around his torso gently, being careful not to bump his arm or squeeze him too tightly as she rubbed his back with her palm. Granted, she'd never known much--or anything at all, really--of same sex relationships back on the other side of the portal, but she'd learned here in New York that they were far more common than one would naturally assume, and she thought it was just wonderful! Anyone who could find their soul mate deserved to live their lives together and to find every happiness with that other person. "How long have you been together? I'll bet he's wonderful, isn't he?" Clasping her hands in front of her chest with a wide grin, Giselle stared dreamily at her companion as his next words sunk in. "Oh, me? No, nom everything's been perfect! I've just been so wrapped up in my designs for the new line, I hardly get to leave the shop at all anymore!" She laughed a little then, brushing a few strands of red orange hair from her face and beaming up at him. "But enough about me,I say! I'd much rather hear about you and this boyfriend of yours! Won't you tell me about him, Theo? I just love these types of stories!"837 WORDSTHEOjshgf sorry for the wait hunny! hope its all right
^
theodor phoenix fahks
 Posted: Jul 1 2014, 05:06 PM
315 POSTS
5'10"
Single
Bisexual
Tod

Blinking slowly, he didn't let her question hang in the air for long. "Oh no. He's fine. Just, a little spooked, was all." More than spooked. Rattled, it seemed. It was obvious that copper was out for blood, and more importantly, his blood, which was made clear with every snarl and snap at his hind legs. The chase was torturous to him, considering all he wanted to do was talk to his friend. To explain how he felt and tell him how much he missed him. But the other part wasn't having it, a point he made obvious as he chased him through the forest. His friend had it all planned. How he was going to end it, probably down to the way he would hold him in his jaws as he took the lifeless body of his once best friend to Slade.

Maybe he'd be able to get out of this without anyone really knowing he left. Sure, Chase would notice extra things, but maybe, just maybe, if he hid them well enough, he wouldn't have to get flicked on the nose. It would be even better if he could keep his friend here from helping him. Not that he knew he needed it, but he honestly didn't want to trouble her. Or give Chase another reason to know he'd left the apartment.

"Really, i-it's nothing. I mean... I'll just make a couple extra trips up. I swear, I don't want to.." His words were cut off short when she mentioned she had a free day. Teeth came to chew on his lower lip as he looked down from his cart to the red-head before him. Help would really make his life a lot more easier, but... just because she wanted to help him didn't mean it was out of her way... Sighing quietly through his nose he lifted his injured arm before his shoulders fell, his head rolling back as he groaned openly. "I... I suppose I could use it..." He really, really didn't want to trouble her for what it was worth, but Red would get excited and the last thing he wanted was her getting out and running through the halls.

He'd just have to accept defeat on this one and take his friend's help.

A small chuckle rolled from his lips as he needed. "He's my Best Friend. Well, you know, one of them." Even if the other one was the one who hurt you. His expression fell a bit at the memory of Copper's fangs, bared and ready for the attack. He really did want blood... Shaking his head of the violent memories, he smiled at the woman before him. "That's pretty unique. I've never heard of anyone befriending a chipmunk or squirrel." He never used the word 'pet.' It was too possessive. Tobi was his friend. His companion. Just as Red was to both him and Chase.

When the conversation sudden took a one-eighty, Theo's face flared a brilliant shade of red as she asked about Chase. Oh. Oh she wanted to know about him. "Aaaahh. Well..." his free hand came up to run shaking fingers through his hair as he awkwardly rubbed at the back of his neck. How long had it been? It felt like forever to him, but he knew it wasn't that long. "Lets see..." Pulling his hand from it's resting position from his neck, he tried to count it on his hand. "We... met in January... or was it February? Gosh..." He felt like a fool, not knowing right off the bat how long it had been. "March was.... my birthday... so after that..." His cheeks burned as he remembered the heated walk from the club to Chase's apartment. How they were tangled together and the way Chase held him the morning after when he attempted to talk. "Ju-June I think? E-either the end of May... or ear-early June. Yeah..." Slowly his head started to nod as it started to make the connections a bit easier in his head.

"So...." Counting on his fingers, he laughed softly. "Five months or so? I figure. I could be wrong. It's possible I'm off by a month or so? Gosh has it really been that long?" His face was still warm as the smile upon his lips softened at the thought. Five months, and they were still together. Still close. That had to mean something, right?

In case God doesn't show

Words: 740; Tags!: Giselle!; Outfit

--------------------
PMEmailAIM
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

Latest Shouts In The Shoutbox -- View The Shoutbox · Rules Collapse  

BAD ❤ ROMANCE Happily Ever AftersVisionary TalesImage and video hosting by TinyPic
FUSIONS Lochland Groveanimation personified potterverse
ARMADA!HAKUNA MATATA
SutemenyOnce Upon A RoleplayTales of UnityHERE'S TO THE ZEROS

SKINNED BY HANNAH OF SHINE.